esercito sconfitto

"Lady Katherine, The Christmas Case" by Elckerlyc

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://film00.deviantart.net/50e1/v/mp ... ctubb6.mp4

Lady Katherine, The Christmas Case
by Elckerlyc, D

Lady Katherine, Duchess of Baskeny and Upper-Stylas: The Christmas Case

Waking up

There was a knock on the door. The voice of Amy calling.

“Your ladyship,” she heard a little groan, “Your ladyship!”

“Yes Amy, come in. What is it? You’re an hour to early.”

“I know, my ladyship”, she was looking at a nude Katherine and a nude Isabeau*. She never could keep her eyes off both. “But dame Sandrine is waiting in the dining room and it seems to be urgent. She asks if you could come immediately.”

Katherine jumped out of the bed “Sandrine? Quick, give my negligé” She put it on and kissed Isabeau.

“You can stay a bit longer, but Sandrine is my best friend and it’s been ages since I’ve seen her.”

“Mmmm ... “It sounded sleepily “I’ll be with you in a minute.” She turned around giving a stunning view on her perky breasts and opening and closing her eyes slowly.

In the meantime Katherine rushed downstairs barefoot. In the hurry, she hadn’t thought to put on slippers. She pushed the door of the dining room open and immediately noticed the silhouet of a young woman standing near the window. When she turned around Katherine ran to her with open arms.

“Oh Sandrine, it’s been such a long time.” And she fell into her arms. They hugged and kissed each other on the cheek. They kept looking at each other without speaking.

“But where are my manners. Did you have breakfast, Sandrine?”

“Well, I allready did actually, but I would never decline a nice cup of tea” she smiled. “Aren’t you a bit ... underdressed?”

Katherine looked down and started blushing.

“When Isabeau comes over ... well we’re not wearing much in the house.” She tried to explain. Sandrine looked a bit sad. Or was it just an impression?

“Yes, the millionaire from Paris. There have been lots of rumours circling around town. And not only about the prank you put on the Germans.” She couldn’s help smiling. Just at that moment, Isabeau entered the dining room. As usual she was stark naked. Three women put their hands to their mouth. Isabeau looked completely surprised, her hair was a mess and her eyes were as big as canonballs. Sandrine also had eyes as canonballs but she looked shocked. And lady Katherine looked very much amused. Isabeau realised her current state and tried to cover up her private parts.

“Sandrine, let me introduce you to my other dearest friend, Isabeau ... Isabeau, this is Sandrine ...” Isabeau gave her right hand, the one that covered her pussy. Sandrine hesitated and then gave her two kisses on the cheeks.

“Since you’re a good friend of Katherine we might as well kiss each other.” The sadness was gone and she had to smile when she looked at Isabeau.

“Mmm ... Isabeau .... Maybe it’s time to put on the negligé I bought you in Paris?” Katherine grinned.

“Oh ... off course ... “ Isabeau looked confused, looked down and then she ran upstairs.

“What do you think of her?” Katherine asked.

“At first sight? ... She’s, how should I put it, very spontaneous. But she looks nice, well I mean, .. not from the outside, well also from the outside ... Let’s say you always had a good taste and it didn’t deceive now neither. She’s charming.” She hesitated, “ But most of the rumours are true, I see”

“I guess so,” the lady Katherine answered. When Isabeau returned a bit later, more decent now, they started breakfast. After a bit of chit-chatting Sandrine looked at Katherine and gave a nod at Isabeau.

The situation

“Oh yes, you can trust her as you would trust me. She tends to talk a lot, but she never says much.” The lady smiled and the Française looked back with feigned anger.

“Well, let’s start with the real reason I came to see you. In a few weeks time there have occured a few disturbing incidents. The strange thing is that they all involved servants of Her Majesty’s Spy Service.”

“What’s so special about Her Majesty’s Spy Service? Isabeau asked.

“Well, for one thing it only consists of women and the other thing is that it is really secret. Nobody should know about it.”

“But somebody does?” The Frenchwoman added, “And what happens?”

“Well, we’re not sure if anybody knows about the service, but it would be to much of a coincidence. Anyway, it always happens when there is a party or when one of us is attending a social call. Walking home, they are attacked with laughing gas. And when they wake up they find themselves completely naked. Robbed from everything: clothes, lingerie, jewels, shoes, stockings, ... They are completely naked.”

She looked at the others, “We know it’s laughing gas, because when they’re found by the police or bypassers, the victims are still giggling and laughing. One would think they are drunk, but there’s no smell of alcohol. Some had to spend the night in jail. Imagine a noblewoman between whores and drunks. Naked, with just a blanket. The shame! The humiliation!”

“There were rumours about that, we heard them, but I didn’t believe them.. Do they have a clue what the reason is for all this?” The lady asked.

“Not the faintest. At first the chief thought it was just a case of robbery. But by the fourth time, we noticed that neither the clothes nor the jewellery were sold anywhere. We went to all the adresses we knew, but no goods. And ... our informers couldn’t give any information.”

Second strange thing: all the victims were members who did a mission in Germany or Austria-Hungary in the last three years. So Katherine, I would be careful if I were you. You might be in danger too.”

“You could end up naked, like you did in Vilennes-sur-Seine. But you got your revenche there, didn’t you?”* Isabeau still smiled at the memory.

“Is there something else?” Katherine looked worried.

“Yes, they don’t use violence. We haven’t found any trace of violence, no bumps or cuts or wounds. We think they use laughing gas, because the victims keep on giggling and laughing when they are found. I .... It’s cleverer than using chloroform. Chloroform never gives certainty: it takes too long to subdue the subject and if you use too much you could end up with a dead victim. But it takes a lot of skills to use.... And to be honest we don’t know any robber or thief who has this sort of skill. So we are in the dark.”

Her Grace hesitated: “Didn’t you have a mission in Hungary lately?

Sandrine blushed: “Yes, two months ago. And before you ask, yes I was the last victim. I had a pleasant evening with a Viscountess and a few friends five days ago and I took my leaves at about 11.30 pm. I walked about a quarter of a mile when I was attacked. I don’t remember much of the attack anymore. A few hours later I woke up completely naked. It was cold and I was scared. But I couldn’t stop giggling. I must have sounded like a mad woman.”

She got agitated and she became redder and redder.

“And as I was a 100 yards from my house a policeman stopped me. I tried to cover up, but he must have seen almost everything before I saw him. He asked me what had happened and where I lived and I told him. I was lucky he believed me, because I was still giggling like a girl from sixteen. So he took me home where my maid brought me immediately inside. She gave him a cup of coffee, and ... and ...”

Then she collapsed. She started crying relentlessly, tears were streaming down her cheeks and she couldn’t stop. Katherine put her arms around Sandrine to comfort her a bit. But it took a while before she stopped crying.

“You know,” she sobbed,”he could have taken me to the station and put me in jail for the night. I’ve never hurt anybody, but he could have put me in jail. I’m having nightmares of it.” And she started crying again on the shoulder of the lady.

After a while she took her handkerchief and she blew her nose carefully, like a lady.

“If it can help, if we find the pervert who is responsible for all this, I’ll strip him completely naked. And then chase him down London, after painting him green with purple dots.” Isabeau sounded very seriously.

Sandrine looked at her, while she still sobbed a bit “Thank you, it doesn’t change anything, but it’s good to know I’ve got friends who care.” And finally, she smiled again.

Katherine was thinking “You’re talking about him and he, but what if it’s her and she? I mean you think it’s a man, but it could be a woman.”

“Who are you thinking of?” Sandrine sniffed while she cleaned her nose.

“I’m thinking of Countess Eilika.” Her ladyship answered.

“Well, we don’t know. After her nude trip to Berlin” Isabeau smiled wickedly “she didn’t reappear. Maybe she was disgraced and then put somewhere in a cell. But Germans like their nobility. So I think she got a second chance. I don’t know where she is, but she could be here, as far as we know. And if so, you’re in a greater danger than you know!”

“I know it’s painfull, but can I ask you one more question?”

“Well, if you have to,” answered Sandrine.

“Among the guests on that evening, did you see someone strange. Not necessarily from another country, because when she got a second chance I think she got rid of her accent. But someone who didn’t belong there, who shouldn’t have been there.”

“Well, Earl Cecily did have her maid with her. When we asked her why, she told us she had to get used to the English way of living. She told us her maid was French.”

Isabeau instantly sat up straight “That’s something I could find out! If she really is a Française, I could tell immediately!”

“Don’t rush it, Isabeau! I don’t want you or me to end up naked on Trafalgar Square in the middle of the night! First of all, we have to get decent, because I want to talk to all the victims. And then the four of us can plan our campaign.” The other girls stared at her, “Don’t look so surprised: Amy is also involved. She’ s my guard and besides she loves these things. I think she secretly hopes to see me naked again.” She turned to Isabeau “You remember Vilennes?”*

Isabeaus’ eyes still twinkled, when she thought about it “See you naked, mmm” she tought.

“And now, lets wash up and get dressed!”

Conclusions

Sandrine went to question four of the victims, and Katherine and Isabeau questioned the others. It took several hours to interrogate the victims because they were not keen to relive the experience of being naked in public. Especially the first victims while they had to spend a night in the jail. That had been a terrible experience. But they answered the questions as well as they could. With lots of tears and shame.

At tea time they met again at Katherines’ place. There wasn’t much progress. The victims never noticed anything until they were attacked. The attack was always with gas and it didn’t last long. The next thing they remembered was lying completely naked in the street. And in spite of the fact that they knew they were in big trouble they couldn’t stop giggling and laughing.

There was a peculiar thing: every time there had been a robbery the Earl Cecily had been there, together with her maid.

“You could be right, Katherine. Nobody heard the maid talk, so they couldn’t say if she was French.”

“Yes and the Earl is an elderly woman, so she wouldn’t know the difference between a French or German accent. These foreigners are all the same in her eyes: barbarians, good as a maid, but not as a secretary. Good, old times!”

“But then, what is the reason for stripping the poor girls and leaving them on the street.” They were all in deep thoughts, when Amy arrived.

“Hello miladies! Hello Isabeau! You all look pretty serious.”

They told her the whole story – with the exception of what happened to Sandrine. She had suffered enough. Amy was thinking. And suddenly she said

“Maybe they are looking for something so small it could fit in anywhere and they have to search the clothes. That’s why they keep the clothes. I bet in a month or two, they will be sold somewhere in London or somewhere else. Maybe the continent even. And since they are putting in a great deal of effort, it has to be very important.”

“But what could be so important and yet so small?”

“I don’t know: plans for instance or letters, ....” Amy guessed.

“But plans or letters aren’t that small. If it would be a plan, it would be to big and it would be found immediately. They wouldn’t have to steal the clothes.” Isabeau doubted the whole thing.

“Well no,” Amy objected “You could use a magnifier and that way you could write very small or draw very small. And if you received the message or plan you just had to use a magnifier yourself. Simple isn’t it?”

“Ingenious. But what could it be then?” Sandrine asked quietly.

“It doesn’t matter.” Katherine quickly answered “If we catch the villains we can ask them. But first we have to catch them. So lets make some plans. Amy, you know my father got you out of the orphanage. Do you still see some of the girls there.”

“Well, not there anymore. They are living in town now. Some of them really live in town, they know it better than any police officer!”

“Then we’re off!” the lady said.

They talked and planned for hours and you could feel the tension.

When plans are worked out

A week later, Katherine received an invitation from the Earl herself, to have dinner at her place on sunday 20th of december. Since it was now friday, they still had two days to get everything straight.

Saturday morning they held a last meeting: Katherine, Isabeau, Sandrine, Amy and Amy’s friends.

“So, lets go over the plans. I am going alone to the Earl. If she asks for Isabeau – I doubt it, she didn’t invite you – I will tell her you’re ill. However, Isabeau and Sandrine, you really have to follow me. The whole lot of you has to be in the neighbourhood. As I see it they will attack not to far from the Earls’ residence. I suspect they will strip me completely. So do me a favour: don’t tell anybody about this. There are rumours enough on my behalf. If I’m not attacked, the whole thing is cancelled. But they will, I’m sure. Isabeau will take care of me. So, make sure you got a blanket to cover me and a bottle of water to wake me up... But not immediately, because the culprits will surely hear me giggling.”

Isabeau nodded.

“That’s the easy part,” Katherine continued “If there are any problems, they will start from here. You have to follow the robbers, but we don’t know how much they are and where they are going to? Maybe you’ll have to follow them to two or more places. The sensible thing for them to do would be to keep the clothes in one place, where nobody would think of. And bring the items to another place, where the head of the operation is. You’ll have to follow them to that place and I think we’ll find the head there. This is the most difficult part and there we’ll need Isabeau and Amy. Isabeau is going in to find out where we can find the head. If she doesn’t come out in half an hour time, Amy has to go looking for her. I hope things work out like this, because from there I can’ predict anything!”

“Why do you prefer Amy to me?” asked Isabeau.

“That’s obvious,” responded Amy, “I’m a better fighter!”

“You’re not!” “I am” “You’re not!” “I am” “You’re not!” ...

“Stop it!” Katherine told them “They know you, Sandrine, because they robbed you!”

“But I’m still a better fighter!” Amy teased.

“You’re not!” “I am” “You’re not!” “I am” “You’re not!” ...

“Stop it!” they all shouted

Isabeau had an idea “Why don’t you find out here who’s the best? Make a fight and the winner gets a prize!”

“What prize?”

Katherines’ eyes started gleaming “When this works out you are all invited her on Christmas’ Eve for dinner. The winner gets the clothes of the loser, who has to stay naked the whole evening.... and go home naked...”

Everybody went silent. You could hear a pin fall. “Ouch!” one of Amy’s friends said.

Katherine teased “Well ladies, are you afraid?”

“Wicked, Katherine! They’ll both arrive completely dressed, but only one will leave with her clothes, the other will leave in her birthday suit!” Isabeaus’ eyes twinkled. “And ladies, afraid to spend Christmas’ Eve naked?”

They both shaked their heads. Katherine thought it funny: she knew Amy was going to win. But she never thought it would be finished that fast. The fight lasted two or three minutes and then Amy sat on Sandrine, twisting her arm on her back shouting “If you don’t give in, I’m gonna break your arm!” Sandrine squirmed and tried to get free, but Amy took the other arm and started to twist it like the other one.

“Allright, I give up! I GIVE UP!!” Sandrine squeeled when Amy twisted her arms a bit further. She stood up looking stern, while all the other girls gave a cheer.

“Ooooh, this will be nice .... A naked bum at Christmas’ Eve!”

Sandrine blushed, but when Katherine whispered something in her ear she smiled again.

When plans do work out

On sunday evening Lady Katherine went to her appointment at 7 pm sharp. When she arrived, the notorious maid let her in, but milady didn’t notice anything wrong. The dinner went fine, and before she knew she was chit-chatting with the Earl and she really had an enjoyable evening. She almost forgot what she was there for.

The moment she stepped out of the house, she snapped in reality again. It was cold and dark.

“Oh God,” she thought “don’t leave me naked in the cold. It was a shamefull experience in France, but there at least, it was a beautiful day.”*

She heard or saw nothing, but she hoped everyone was in place. She kept on walking.

It happened when she turned around the corner. She heard a sizzling noice, she could feel a breeze in her nose and she passed out. What happened next - she was told - went very fast. There were two women. They caught her so she wouldn’t be hurt and then they started to take her clothes of. One of the women started with the jacket, the other at the boots. They were fast, in no time they unbottened the jacket and untied the laces of her corsette and her shoes. Then they took of her boots, skirt, drawers and her stockings. When she was completely bottomless, they went on with her jacket and then her corset and the bodice. They had to pull her over to get it undone. In the meanwhile one of them took her jewellery. It took them two minutes at the most and then she was naked.

Sandrine had to hold back Isabeau. They had to wait ‘till the two were gone, before she let the Frenchwoman take care of the lady. Sandrine herself followed the two.

Isabeau took good care of her friend. She wrapped her up in a thick blanket and put woolen socks over her feet. After a while she started to wake her up: she gave a few little slaps in the face and threw a bit of water in her face. When Katherine came round, her friend put her arm round Katherines’ waist to support her. She took her carefully home. And there she put Katherine into bed. Katherine was giggling the whole time, and she pulled Isabeau with her in the bed. So the Française stayed there a bit until the lady fell asleep again. An hour later, she could hear a knock on the backdoor. She took a look through the window and there was Ginny, one of the friends of Amy. Isabeau had to leave; she had to join the others at the probable whereabouts of the boss. She was given the address and she left. Ginny was going to look after the lady.

Near the place, Isabeau met Sandrine.

“Don’t do anything foolish, don’t try to be a heroine. We still don’t know how dangerous they are. We have the place surrounded, but we are not the police. We can’t arrest them, we’l have to catch them. They can’t leave without us seeing them so if they try something .... Anyway, the moment you get in we’ll wait half an hour and then Amy will follow.”

In the meantime four of Amy’s friends had broken in in the other place and found the clothes, but not the jewellery. As they discovered a minute later there were still three, and not two, crooks in the building. All women. They put up a hell of a fight but in the end they were beaten and tied up. After a bit of persuasion – mainly by tickling – the crooks gave the other address and two of the friends went of to help Amy and the others.

When Isabeau rang, the door was answered by the maid of the Earl, although the Française was blissfull unaware of that fact. The maid brought her to a big room. A woman was standing near a fire. She turned her head.

“Look who we got here ... our little, stupid, French millionaire.” The woman had a strong German accent. Isabeau gasped, it wasn’t ‘till now that she realised how dangerous this was.

“Gräfin ...” she muttered.

“Yes, Gräfin Eilika von Siebenschloss. You still think it’s funny? Do you still feel like laughing at me, now? It’s time for revenge. I didn’t count on this, but since you are here .... Take your clothes of .... all of them..”

Isabeau swallowed. She remembered Vilennes and she knew how she made a fool of the Germans. She made the Countess and her agents strip completely, do some skinny dipping and then they were faced with an eighteen miles walk to Paris. They had been arrested by the police, delivered naked at the German embassy and, if the rumours were true they had been transported in the nude to Germany.* She didn’t think the Gräfin would show any mercy, so she started to undress.

“Can’t we talk about it?” she asked standing in her underwear. She was reluctant to get completely naked. In Paris, she had modelled for painters, but they were friends. Here she was going to be humiliated.

“No, go on, or I will rip your clothes of myself.” The Gräfin grinned at her. So with nothing else left she stripped completely naked. She covered herself.

“No covering! Put your hands on your head and turn around. I want to see if you’ve got something hidden on your body.” The German used the same words as in France. Isabeau sighed deeply and started a twirl.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door. Isabeau noticed that there were still two women in the room. With the maid, that made three women. And she was alone.

A moment later, that changed when Amy came in the room.

“And here we have the secretary. “ Amy’s eyes widened as she recognised the voice. “You want a good laugh too?” The Countess sounded menacing, “Take of your clothes and put your hands on your head, like our dear little millionaire. And do it fast!”

Having not much choice Amy started to undress, hesitating when she was standing in her underwear, like Isabeau did.

“Go on! Faster! It’s not so funny now, is it?” Amy heaved a sigh when she stepped out of her bloomers. She put her hands on her head and looked at Isabeau. Both women started to blush.

And then the bell rang again. Everybody looked surprised. The maid went to the door and they could hear a voice saying “My name is Miss Todd. I saw some light inside and since I’m collecting for charity I was thinking I could try this place ....” The woman kept on talking, ‘till every one in the room got nervous.

And then all of a sudden four girls jumped in the room. Two girls forced the accomplice on the ground, but before the other two could get to the Gräfin, she took a gun.

“Stop, or this stupid French ... Ouch” And she felt down on the ground.

“I am French, but I am NOT stupid! Filthy German!” Isabeau had a log in her hand. In the other entrance stood Sandrine. She kept the maid in front and started laughing. Everybody was thunderstruck.

“Amy, in a few days you can strip me completely, but now I’m the one to see you in the buff!” And she kept on laughing. “I love it...” She silently added. Amy put on an embarrassed smile as she dressed.

The report

The next day Katherine and Sandrine were sitting opposite of miss Tinker, a beautiful blond of about 45 years old. She was known to be very strict, but with a good sense of humour. She was the head of the HMSS and had only to respond to the Queen herself. She looked at both of them.

“And did you find the jewellery?”

“Yes, ma’am”

“And what did you do with the German spies?”

“Well .... we got them all together with the Countess and after they fell asleep ...”

“Sedated, you mean.” Miss Tinker looked sturdy.

“Eh yes, well eh .... we took .. eh .. their clothes of ....”

“You mean you stripped them naked!”

“Yes, ma’am”

“Completely naked, I may hope?”

“Yes, ma’am”

“Mm, that’s good. Go on.”

“We then put them in a few trunks ... and we brought them to my place. They’re on my attic. Since I’m in Her Majesty’s Service, I made it the place where to keep things or persons. There’s a fire over there so they won’t freeze. And it’s much easier to guard them.”

“And how are you now, Katherine? You haven’t caught a cold? Or worse flu?”

“No, thank you, ma’am. It’s thanks to Ginny I can sit here.”

“Go on! Tell me about Ginny!”

“Well, as she was watching over me, she noticed I was shivering. So she took her clothes of to her underwear and came lying beside me and she took me in her arms to keep me warm. And it helped.”

“And that’s the way we found them, when we arrived back. Both sound asleep. We kept as silent as possible, but Ginny woke up. She was really ashamed, but we told her not to be ashamed. She wanted to come out of the bed, but we made her stay into keep Kat warm. We are going to convince the Earl to take her for her new maid. We told her allready about her previous maid.” Sandrine smiled “We think the Earl is going to like Ginny!”

“Now, to the serious matters. You know what they wanted?”

“Yes, they wanted the plans of the fleet.” Sandrine smiled.

“You’re serious? Are they stupid? Did they really think one of you would have the plans of our fleet?”

“They told us someone had told them that the Navy had miniaturized the plans and given to us for safekeeping! Because no one would suspect us, they said.”

“Did you have to torture them?”

“Well yes, we tickled their feet and at the same time massaged their private parts a bit. You know good cop, bad cop? A bit of the same principle...”

“Mmm... yes... And they really bought that crap?”

“Yes, ma’am, they did.”

“And where are they now?”

“They’re still at my place.” Katherine answered.

“And what are you going to do with them? Officially, they are not in Britain. In fact they are not allowed to be here.

“Yes we know, so we want to get a bit of revenge. We were thinking of ....”

“Don’t tell me. I have to tell you that I can not approve of this. So, officially I don’t know where they are, nor what you are going to do to them. Understood? “ And then she gave a wicked smile, “But let me know if something is going to happen....”

Before they left, Sandrine turned back and asked “Miss, can you get us six handcuffs?”

Miss Tinker gave her a wicked smile: “That shouldn’t be a problem!”

Revenge

Well, there happened a lot. They didn’t have to tell everything to the boss. Katherine had a talk with the victims of the robbers. They all agreed on taking one of Amy’s friend as a maid or bodyguard. This way the girls earned a better income and the members of the HMSS felt safer.

Back home, Katherine had invited all the victims for a revenge celebration. Isabeau and Amy told Katherine the six were the same they encountered in France.

“Oh, you noticed, I was sure the moment they entered my house. I had a good look at them, while I was undressing in France. You both were looking elsewhere, weren’t you?” Her ladyship smiled “But, they’re in for a nice holiday season.”

Amy went to fetch the six girls. The victims were allready waiting for them, when they were brought in still completely naked. As soon as Katherine came in, the six started to shout at her, in German off course.

“Can somebody gag the prisoners, please?” she said. When the six were gagged, she continued. “What are we going to do with them?” A discussion started and soon things were heard like “humiliation ... pain ... shave ...cut ... bloomers ... green ...” . The prisoners could hear everything that was said and their faces went paler and paler, especially the Countess. At the end they were alarmed and started to launch muffled cries to each other. They looked ridiculous trying to blame each other and hurt each other. The ladies roared seeing the pantomime.

“So friends, everybody knows what to do?” they all nodded “Then lets start with the preparations!”

They all left and Isabeau, Sandrine and the lady stayed behind.

They smiled: “Listen, we’re going to take of your gags one by one. Don’t start a racket. We’ve got an hour to spend together and you’re probably have a few needs to take care of. So first we’re going to take you to the toilet, because we assume you all have to release a bit.” One by one they took them to the toilet to have a pee.

“Now you’re all released it’s time to have a lunch. Let it never be said that English ladies don’t know their duties.” They called for Amy. The eyes of the Germans were widening as Amy came in to the room.

“Don’t worry, girls, I saw you completely bare in France. This isn’t new to me.” She grinned. The prisoners blushed deeply .The ladies started to feed the Germans like they were little girls. They took care that they always took the Countess last.

After a while, the other ladies returned. And with them was Miss Tinker.

“Thanks for the call, I wanna see what my ladies are doing!” They all looked surprised. “Go on, ladies, I’m not gonna meddle I’m just have a peek what you’re going to do. And please make it a good show!”

The six girls were put on a chair and the ladies got shaving soap and a rasor. Soon the Countesses’ legs were lifted and two of the ladies started to shave her pussy. The countess looked shocked, while the ladies roared. When the two had finished, two other ladies cut her hair.

“She looks like 12 year old boy,” the ladies laughed “and when you look southwards, she’s like a 7 year old girl.” They all roared, while the Countess turn red of shame and anger. One by one, the other five were taken to the chair and had their pussies shaved and their hair cut. And every time the members of HMSS made their comments and sometimes they were crude. The German girls looked flustered and ashamed. They looked down in shame and anger. The English ladies had lots of fun.

When all six girls had had their turn and the roar died a bit down, Katherine looked round “Has anybody seen Isabeau?” They all looked at each other and fell silent. Then they heard some stumbling downstairs.

“I’ve found it!” they could hear her shouting. They all went down and looked in amazement to her.

“What is this?” one of the ladies asked.

“Oh, this is green paint and this is purple paint. We’re going to paint the Germans. I am still mad. Telling every one I’m stupid. I know something of painting - in Paris I’m a model – and I’m gonna prove it!” She grinned.

The six were brought downstairs in the basement. When Isabeau saw how the ladies had arranged the six, she had to sit down for a while.

Then she took the countess, made her stand up and started to paint her completely green. Well, she left a hearth-shape round the privates, the breasts and the bottoms unpainted.

“How do you like it?” Everybody cheered. Well not everybody, off course. The other five girls got the same treatment.

One of the ladies pointed to the pot with purple paint “What is this for?”

“I need this for the finishing touch” Isabeau said with a twinkle in her eyes “Put them all next to each other!” and she started to paint purple dots all over their bodies.

Isabeau turned to Sandrine “I made a promise to you, remember? Well, we just have to take them outside.” She whispered with a smile. Sandrine looked at her and smiled to.

What all of London could see

I think most Londoners will remember tuesday 22th of december. The whole town talked about it. Everybody had seen it and those who hadn’t, wished they had.

At about four in the afternoon, out of nothing there appeared six naked women on Trafalgar Square. They were completely painted green with purple dots. Their bottoms, their breasts and their –shaven - private parts however were not painted. They came from all directions and met on Trafalgar Square. They seemed confused and hesitated to run further. They spoke a strange language which was identified as German. Some of the witnesses said their hair was cut in a strange way.

All the members of the HMSS were witnesses and they had lots of fun. Even their boss smiled.

“I hope they learned their lesson,” said Katherine.

Miss Tinker looked at her “I’m fairly sure about the rest, but I wouldn’t underestimate the Countess. You made yourself a mighty and resentful enemy. Be careful and watch yourself... But I think you will have a quiet Season Holiday. Well I don’t know about quiet,” she added and she left.

Christmas’Eve

The 24th of december there was a big dinner at Katherines’ place. Amy’s friends were all invited. They would eat in the kitchen. Katherine, Isabeau and Sandrine were going to eat upstairs, because they longed for a bit of privacy.

“You look beautiful, Sandrine. You know you’re going to loose your clothes later on. Well, it won’t be long.” Isabeau said.

“Yes, I know,” Sandrine answered “but I think Amy is worth it. I was mad when she defeated me. But I should have known she was stronger. Anyway she proved to be a brave girl and she’s always laughing. And I think she’s very loyal. So, she deserves it!”

“That’s nice of you.” replied Isabeau.

Katherine came in “Off to the kitchen both of you. We’re going to witness the stripping of the clothes of one of my two dearest friends. This will be fun!”

“In the kitchen? With all of her friends?” Sandrine went pale.

“Of course, what did you think? Come on, ladies!” Katherine took her friends by the arm and Isabeau started laughing out loud.

Downstairs in the kitchen Amy and her friends were allready waiting. Amy was eager to strip Sandrine. And everybody else in the kitchen was eager to see her being stripped by Amy.

“Come on,” Sandrine groaned, “lets get started.”

So Amy started by unbuttening the jacket and while she was taking it off she asked:

“Who is the best fighter?”

“Oh, go on ....”

Amy took the skirt and unbottened it and then the petticoats, until Sandrine was standing in her bloomers. She loosened the lace of the corset and took it off. And then she put Sandrine on the table to take of her boots and stockings. She had Sandrine standing on the floor again barefoot. Sandrines face matched the colour of a tomato.

“Let me hear it again,” demanded Amy, “Who is the best fighter?”

“You are! And please, take of the rest!”

Every one in the kitchen was roaring with laughter when Amy finally stripped Sandrine of her last bits of clothing. She made her raise her arms above her head and do a twirl, while several hands slapped her buttocks.

But then Katherine said it was enough and the three friends went to the dining room. They just had a nice, cosy dinner. Because they knew that the next day would be a great day, after all they been through. At 11 pm Sandrine asked if someone could get a coach to bring her home.

Katherine looked at her “Are you mad, it’s much too cold? Tonight you’re sleeping with us. Isabeau and me, we’ve talked this all through and we gather if people are already gossiping, we can give them some more to gossip about. So tonight, you’re sleeping with us in the same bed.”

That’s why, next day, Christmas Day, when Amy came into Katherines’ room, she found the three ladies sleeping peacefully.

“Oh look,” she cried “It’s snowing!” The three ladies stretched and jumped out of bed, eager to see the snow.

They turned around “Where do you see the snow?”

Amy just grinned, she had the best view she ever had on a Christmas: three beautiful, naked ladies.

*See: The incriminating documents.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”