"Lady Katherine, The incriminating documents"by Elckerlyc,

esercito sconfitto

"Lady Katherine, The incriminating documents"by Elckerlyc,

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Lady Katherine, The incriminating documents.
by Elckerlyc,

Lady Katherine, Duchess of Baskeny and Upper-Stylas: The incriminating documents.

Lady Katherine and her friend were walking above the river. Below them they could see the clear water and they could hear the mumble when the river went over stones. Near the river there were amazones on horses. Once in a while they could hear the women laugh, but they didn’t pay much attention to it.

Tomorrow the lady had to leave Paris and Isabeau, her friend. Katherine had been in Paris now for two months. She was supposed to find documents who could incriminate the German ambassador in France. Since the war from 1870, it had been difficult to do something about Germany. But with those documents, there was a chance.

It took her two months and in the meantime she met Isabeau, a beautiful French girl. They first saw each other in a café in Montmartre, between the artists. Isabeau was a model for the artists who didn’t have money to pay for a model and since her parents died she was – how can one say it – rather rich. The lady wanted to ask the way to her hotel, but her French was awful. Luckily for her, there was Isabeau who showed her the way. Walking to the hotel, they started chatting and between modelling and spying they met as much as possible. They had become very close, but Katherine didn’ t talk about her business, being afraid it would put Isabeau in danger.

And now they were taking their leaves. They had taken the car of the Lady and went of to Vilennes-sur–Seine, about 18 miles from Paris. The secretary of the Lady Katherine was driving. She had learned how to drive a car, but she was also a master in several martial arts. And in the three years she had done this work, she had saved the duchess from several tight situations. Now she was sitting on a little hillside, where she could see what was happening, but not far from the duchess and Isabeau. The car was out of sight and she was sitting on a small bench.

Nobody had noticed the amazons anymore. Katherine and Isabeau were to busy comforting each other. Katherine was drying Isabeau’s tears and Isabeau was leaning on Katherines shoulder. And Amy, the secretary, was enjoying the beautiful weather. But all of a sudden Katherine and Isabeau found themselves surrounded by six horses. And the amazons all had a gun pointed at them.

“Well, isn’t this a coincidence? My rival and archenemy, lady Katherine. So we meet again. And who is the young lady accompanying you?”

The woman had a distinctive German accent.

“Oh, my God… Isabeau, let me introduce you to gräfin Eilika von Siebenschloss. I’d rather not, but since she’s here.”

Isabeau didn’t look a bit frightened, she just looked curious.

“Pleased to meet you, but what are all these guns for, gräfin? We’re not doing anything wrong, are we?”

“I don’t care what you’re both doing, I just want to talk to your friend, the lady Katherine.”

“Oh, I’ll leave you both alone then. Goodbye, it’s been nice meeting you”, Isabeau said with a smile.

“Stay here! You’re not going to get help.” The gräfin turned to Katherine: “Tell me where the documents are?”

“Which documents?” replied the lady.

“Yes, which documents?” asked Isabeau.

“Oh, she hasn’t told you yet? Lady Katherine is a spy in Her Majesty’s service. And we suspect she’s responsible for stealing some documents that could bring our ambassador in a bit of trouble. … So where are the documents, Katherine”

“I wouldn’t know. You’ll have to find them somewhere else. I have just spend a nice holiday in France and I’m going home tomorrow. I’m taking my leave from a very good friend I met here in France.”

The gräfin looked at her.

“Very well then, you leave me no choice. We’ll have to search you and if we don’t find them on you, we’re all going to your hotel. Take your clothes off!”
"What!?" shouted the Duchess
""You've heard me! Get them off, strip, ...!"

“Come here and get them yourself!”

“Take your clothes off and hand them to you friend. Otherwise, we’ll have to shoot her!”

With a sigh Lady Katherine started undressing. She took off her coat and skirt and handed them over to Isabeau.

“Bring them here!”

The gräfin took the pieces of clothing. She couldn’t find anything.

“Go on, take your clothes off!”

Katherines’ face turned red. She didn’t care to be seen naked by the German spies, but she didn’t want Isabeau to see her naked. Not here anyway. If they would use their guns, …. She didn’t want to think of it, so she kept on undressing.

“Hell, where is that Amy? Now that I need here, she’s nowhere to be seen?” she tought.

Amy was enjoying the weather and the landscape and hadn’t really noticed the amazons coming closer. When she saw the horses surrounding her ladyship, she didn’t think much of it and went on admiring the landscape. But suddenly, she saw a glitter in the sunlight. She ran to the car to get the binoculars. And sure enough she saw weapons. And more …. She could see her ladyship undressing and allready in her bra and bloomers.

“Oh my, oh my, oh my, …. Let’s get to the car….”

In the meantime, lady Katherine was naked except for her stockings who had crumbled to her ankles.

“You didn’t have to strip me naked, did you? I wouldn’t put them in my bloomers, would I?”

Her ladyships’ face was red not only because she was furious with the gräfin, but she was embarrassed to stand naked before Isabeau, whose eyes were widening with every piece of clothing she had to take to the gräfin. Katherine tried to keep her dignity by covering her breasts and her crotch with her hands.

“Put your hands on your head and turn around slowly, so I can see if you’re hiding something on your body!”

“What!?”

“And do it fast! You know what will happen if you don’t …..”

Katherine started to turn around. And no denying; Katherines’ body was a feast for the eye. To see her breasts and her privates got them all silent. Nobody could keep their eyes of her.

Suddenly there came a bang from the bushes. Amy had finally arrived and she carried a gun and a pistol. The horses got frightened and started to prance. The amazones were surprised and couldn’t hold the horses. They fell off and lost their arms. The horses ran off and left their riders lying on the ground, completely overcome.

“Quick, get their guns,” shouted her ladyship, while running around grabbing the weapons of the Germans. She was helped by Isabeau, while Amy watched them carefully.

“All of you, lie down on the ground with your face down and your hands on your heads”, cried Katherine. She looked around, still naked, and started to gather up her clothes. Isabeau couldn’t keep her eyes of her.

“Oh,…. I’m sorry, but it’s the first time I see a naked noblewoman,” she said.

“And a beautiful one too” she thought.

“What kept you so long?” shouted Katherine to Amy while she was dressing.

“Well … I was distracted by someone …. who was getting ….eh …nude in the wood…”

Amy smiled with a wicked grin.

“Give me the gun and fetch the car,” she was ordered.

Isabeau and Katherine were looking at their prisoners.

After a while Isabeau asked what they were going to do with the six women. And if this wasn’t enough, the horses had returned too.

“I don’t know” said the lady Katherine, “Do you have an idea?”

Isabeau turned to the women on the ground: “So, none of you is French? You all came in under falls names, I guess. And you don’t own the horses?” The six women started to mumble “No, yes, no…”

Isabeau turned to Katherine and started whispering in her ear. After several minutes, Katherine began to giggle. But it took a bit more time, before they finally went back to the other women. In the meanwhile Amy had got back with the car.

“Listen, my dear German ladies” Katherine began, “I have to get back to the hotel to pack my things and send them off to England.....”

“Well, you don’t have to pack, I allready did it this morning. And the hotel knows where to send them if we don’t come back.” Amy said.

“All right then. … So ladies, first you’re gonna tell me to whom the horses belong. And then, I want to know the name of your hotel and your rooms.”

It took a bit of juggling with the guns, but then the six women reluctantly gave her the names and rooms.

“Amy, you take the horses to their owner and pay him. I’ll get the money back, don’t worry!”

While Amy went to fetch the horses, she heard the lady say

“And now, my dearest friends it’s time to get in the buff!”

“What?!”

“You know: take your clothes of, strip, get undressed, …. And fast, we haven’t got time to loose ….”

Isabeau, who had been chuckling since the whispered talk with Katherine, now started laughing out loud as she saw the six starting to undress. She had to sit down on a piece of rock. And since there were a few who wanted to stop undressing at their bras, she hiccupped:

“Naked, ladies, completely naked…. Ha, ha, no bras, no bloomers, no stockings, no nothing. We want to see bare bottoms, bare breasts, bare pussies! Gosh, this is really fun! You all made my day! And you can leave your jewellery as well. We’ll find a use for it…… And please, fold your clothes properly! Hihihi ……. Like this, thank you very much! I live in France, but it’s the first time I see six naked “ladies” in the forest! People will think you’re fairies. Don’t let them catch you.”

She had to wipe the tears out of her eyes. Katherine was also smiling. Soon the six were standing naked before them, covering whatever dignity they had left. With Isabeau still snorting, Katherine smiled: “So ladies, and now your hands on your heads and turn slowly around. I have to find out if you don’t hide something on your body.”

Isabeau almost collapsed from the stone she was sitting on. The six naked women looked furious. The two dressed women started to give comments and points.

“The gräfin has the biggest boobs: 8. But the red one has the finest fur. Under the waist I mean: 9. ……”

When Amy returned, she started to put the clothes in to the car, together with the arms and the jewellery.

“You can’t leave us like this …. We’re 18 miles from Paris …”

“Don’t worry, it’s a beautiful day for a long walk. But before you start walking you should have a skinny dip. So keep your hands on your head and start walking to the river.”

The completely bared women waddled to the river. Their bare feet caused them to jump and loose their balance and it made the dressed girls laugh even more.

“Come on, in to the water, and start swimming.”

The women carefully walked in the water, now covering their intimate parts, screaming from the cold water and avoiding sharp stones. When they were in the middle of the river, the three dressed ladies jumped in the car and ran off. The six tried to get out of the water to stop them, but in vain. They fell back in and were completely drenched.

“And where are we going now?” said Amy, who was driving.

“First to Paris. We’re going to collect their luggage and ours. And then, we’re going to an orphanage I know well. We’re gonna leave their belongings there. They will make a good use of the clothes and things from those Germans. Oh, here’s a station. Let’s see if they got a phone to call the hotel.”

Epilogue

Next day in the papers:

Six German girls walking naked in forest

Six German girls were found naked in the neighbourhood of Vilennes-sur–Seine. They were completely wet. They obviously went swimming in the nude and had their clothes stolen. To cover their most intimate parts they had put on some leaves. When they were found, they were making a row between them, obviously blaming each other.

People couldn’t make much of it because it was all in the German language. So they brought the girls to the policestation to tell their story. Since none of the policemen could speak German, they had to wait for someone to translate. It took several hours to find someone who could speak German. In the meantime the girls had to stay naked, because there weren’t any blankets or clothes in the policestation.

As soon as the translator arrived, the story became still more strange. One of the girls pretended to be gräfin Eilika von Siebenschloss. She told the policemen that she had been robbed by two English women and a French girl. One of the women was supposed to be the famous Lady Katherine, Duchess of Baskeny and Upper-Stylas, she told the policemen. The policemen contacted the duchess and were informed that she had just arrived in England, with her secretary and a friend from Paris, the millionaire Isabeau Renardine. Asked where they had spend their afternoon they could prove they had been at a concert in Paris and then had to hurry to get in time on the boat.

The hotel where the six girls said to be staying also denied, because, as they told the police, they had a telephonecall asking them to pack in their luggage. The luggage was collected by a woman with a heavy German accent, who also payed the bill.

The police called the German embassy, who send a car. The six girls were collected still naked or halfnaked at 9 o’ clock pm. There’s been no reaction from the embassy still.

“You read this?” asked Lady Katherine, “Amy just gave it to me.”

Isabeau came in the living room dressed in negligé. She read the article and laughed.

“I hope they were sent to Germany in the nude. That would teach them!”

Katherine smiled: “I’m glad you came along. It’s boring here. I needed someone of my age to talk with and have fun. But what I do is still dangerous. I hope you won’t regret it.”

“Regret it?”, Isabeau asked, “I wouldn’t want to miss all this fun for all the gold in the world! Give me a kiss, Katie!”

Return to “Stories by non USB members”