"Cuffed-Another adventure of Officer Kate" by Elckerlyc

esercito sconfitto

"Cuffed-Another adventure of Officer Kate" by Elckerlyc

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Another adventure of Officer Kate
by Elckerlyc,

Cuffed

An adventure of Officer Kate

Finally, they gave me a quiet district. I think I have seen half of the London Area and half of the London Area has seen the whole of me. I always seem to get the difficult areas, where there are the most problems and where no one wants to go. Especially, my female colleagues. And when no one wants to go, there’s still Kate Mansour.

“Come on, Kate. We really need you there! No, this time it’ll be different. Yes, you will return with all your clothes. Yes, on your body. Bla, bla, bla, ...” But when I return, there’s always something missing. At best, I’ve only lost my skirt, but frequently I end up bottomless and I’m not aware of it. Suddenly I find that my skirt has gone or worse, I’ve lost my panties and I’m bare assed. This happened first when I noticed a naked colleague running across the street towards the station. I remember thinking,“How stupid can you be to have your clothes stolen?” when I noticed that my skirt and panties had gone.

A fortnight ago I had to patrol in an area renowned for the craft markets, but especially for the pickpockets on the markets. Those pervs, they had me completely naked in no time and I mean completely naked. Even my shoes, my stockings and hat were all gone. Somebody even called the police, to report that there was a naked woman walking around the market. It wasn’t until the officers arrived that I finally noticed I was stark naked. They sent five other female officers that day and they all came back to the station, completely naked. We still haven’t made one arrest in that case. But the whole police station had a lot of fun at our expence!

Anyway, they know me at the station, every time I get back I’m in a less decent state than I left. They always have a new uniform ready for me in the morning. I suspect they order lots of spares in this neighbourhood. Of course they don't pay for my underwear, and half of the time, I'm returning commando. Hence my nicknames: the naked cop, nudie, no-knickers-Kate, bare-bottom-beauty or bare-breasted-beauty, ... Not to my face, Oh no .... But behind my back. I can often hear them giggling and sniggering, “Yes, that’s her ... no, she never notices anything ....” Even from the other female officers who are not brilliant themselves!

But today, it’s going to be different. Finally, I landed a district where there’s been no serious crime for the last five years.

I feel so relaxed, I’m smiling all the time, it’s so quiet over here, almost no cars, and few people. I can hardly believe I’m still in London. This is fantastic, you can even hear the birds singing, people are all friendly, so when I say hello, they answer. It’s like you have all the time of the world in this area.

So I’m walking along and I turn around a corner I see a group of teenagers in the street, all girls, 17 or probably older. They’re not doing anything, they’re just sitting around, talking and making jokes. However, since I’m a Policewoman I have to check them, so I walk over to them and start chatting.

“Hello girls, fine day, isn’t it?”

“Yes officer.”

“Don’t you have to be at school? Aren’t there any lessons today? Nobody told me it was a holiday.”

“It’s not like that. Our teachers have a special day. Something peda ... peda .... Well, something to do with education.”

“Oh, you mean a pedagogical day.

And don’t you have to study at home? Do your homework or study your lessons for the tests?”

I’m still smiling. Why shouldn’t I? They look like a group of decent girls, well educated, properly dressed – well, each in his own style, that is.

“We did our homework and lessons this morning so we are hanging out wondering what we could do.”

“Hey! Maybe, we could do an interview with the officer?” another girl said. She looked a bit of a tomboy. “And afterwards, she could come to our class to talk about her job ... Would you do that?”

“Well yes, but now, I can’t because ....” I replied

“Oh come on, everything is quiet in the neighbourhood. If anything happens, you still have time to intervene... Besides, nothing ever happens around here.”

“Well all right, but only for fifteen minutes. If there are any questions then, I’ll answer them in school.”

So, we all sat on the bench and they start to question me.

“What were you doing right now?”

“I’m on patrol, that means I have to watch out for any problems. If I can, I intervene and solve the problem. And if it’s too difficult I call the station and they send over some more officers.”

“You call them with your smartphone then?”

“No, I’ve got a digital radio that connects me to the station. When if I want to call them, I just tap and say my code name and they listen.”

“What’s your name?”

“Kate Mansour, but on the Radio I’m Alpha 9.”

“Can you show us how it works?”

So I show them the walkie-talkie, and how it works, then they start to ask everything about my belt. I am persuaded to take my belt off, show them my equipment and tell them how it works. This is important work because we need more women in the Police Force and these girls could be recruits in a few years.

When I get to the handcuffs, there’s a girl who has a special interest in them.

“They look like the ones my girlfriend wants us to use!,” she says. Suddenly I’m more alert… she is young. ‘How old are you?” I ask… “Oh its ok Ive just turned 18…” she smiles at me. She looks carefully at my cuffs and then she asks if I can demonstrate how to close them and open them. She will be the subject as she want to see if she is comfortable with them So I put the cuffs on her wrists and open them again with the key.

“Do you often use them?”

“No, not on normal patrol.”

She keeps on playing with my handcuffs. But then a girl askes if she can put on my jacket. She explains how she would love to be a police woman one day… so whats the harm I take off my jacket and give it to her to try on. She squeals and says how smart she looks.

And another girl asks if she can put on my shirt. When I shake my head, she tells me she always wanted to go in the police force. So can she try it on? Not for long, pleeeeaaaaaaase ....

But I won’t give her my shirt. I’m a professional and we have to be smart at all times, imagine, being half naked in front of a bunch of schoolkids is completely unacceptable. She keeps on begging and nagging about it, but I stand firm.

Until the handcuff-girl grabs my arm and leads me down the road a little way to a lampost. As I’m distracted, I don’t notice as the other girl starts to unbutton my shirt.

“Let me try something.” The bdsm-girl says. She's really concentrated on the cuffs.

OMG, unbelievable! I finally realise my shirt is undone! She's stripping me. I resist, of course I do, but she gets help from the tomboy. I'm trying to protect my dignity with one hand in my cuffs!, but I can feel my shirt sliding off my arms. Oh my, oh my,... “Please girls, give me back my shirt ... and my jacket now… enough is enough you have had your fun…” I try to sound stern, whilst to covering my bra with my left arm. Suddenly my arm is pulled behind me! They are putting my cuffs on me!

I’m panicking, I never thought it would come to this, but here I am, almost half naked and ready to be bound to a lamppost.

“Don’t do this, girls. You’re going to get into trouble. I’ll have to call the station. So please...”

“You can’t call the station, your walkie-talkie is too far,” the tomboy says. Suddenly she unhooks my bra I gasp!. I notice, the whiner has put on my shirt and is adjusting my uniform tie about my neck. Obviously it looks ridiculous without the shirt!

Oh my, oh my, oh my,... it’s happening again! I’m losing my clothes!. But this time, it’s worse! I should have known this was a bad mistake!

I'm securely cuffed by my hands around the lamppost. I'm at their mercy! I feel the tomboy unzipping my skirt. All the other girls just stand there watching and laughing and giggling.

“Come on, girls, let me free. Listen, A joke is a joke… I won’t mention it in the station. I will ....”

But I can’t say anymore, because the bdsm-girls puts a ballgag in my mouth and the only thing I can say is “Mmmmphhhh....”

When the girls start leaving, I’m in a complete panic. My Bra has fallen off one arm my uniform has gone and I’m in my underwear cuffed around a lamp post! They are going to leave me here, half-naked and I can’t get away…

Then the tomgirl returns. I’m relieved. But instead of rescuing me, she starts to take off my left shoe and my left stocking,worse, she pulls my panties down.

“Come on, leave her be”, the other girls are calling.

“But...but...”, she turns to me “I can’t leave you like this...” She looks at me leans in lightly bites my ear and with a sad look in her eyes, shrugs her shoulders and runs after her friends.

So there I am... Let me describe the humiliating picture. I’m standing with my back to a lamppost. My hands are cuffed behind the lamppost, so I can’t go anywhere. They left my checker box tie around my neck. My bra is half unhooked, so that my left boob is completely uncovered and the right boob is partially naked but the swaying of my bra against my nipple is making it stand out like a bullet. Under my bellybutton, I’m still wearing my garter belt. But when we come to the southern part of my body, I can feel a cool breeze between my legs caressing my privates that are on view to everyone. Further down it gets even more ridiculous: my panties are hanging on my knees and my left leg is completely bare, while my right leg is completely “dressed” with its stocking and heeled shoe.

I feel stupid, stupid, stupid. Even a rookie like me shouldn't make such a mistake.

The only thing I can do is wait for help, and hope it comes soon. So while I’m standing there I try to cover at least my pussy by crossing my legs. But crossing my legs make my panties slide down to my ankles, and the left side falls on the ground. Instead of getting more covered it’s getting worse.

And then I hear a noise coming from behind, here are the girls again hopefully they will let me go.

I hear the tomboy saying “You see, we can’t leave her there like this, can we?”

“No, you’re right. That’s really ridiculous.”

Oh, they are going to set me free and give me back my stuff and the station won’t know a thing about it. I’m so relieved.

“Hanks, irls, I hot hel hona hei hoies hachia”, which means so much as “Thanks girls, I’m not going to tell on the police station.” But obviously what it sounds like with a ballgag in your mouth.

The tomboy steps up and starts lifting my right leg up and pulling off my remaining shoe and stocking causing my panties to fall away. She took my tie! What is she doing?

That’s what I’m asking, “Had ai yo chuing?” But I doubt that she understands what I’m asking. There’s no reaction anyway. I’m released from my garter belt, then she hesitates.

“I’m sorry”, she says, “but I’ll have to cut it.”

“GUT WAT!” I cry!

She takes a big knife. My eyes are widening; she’s gonna cut my throath! I start pulling, I try to get free. I’m trying to shout, but that’s really hard when you’re gagged. And then I can feel how she takes my bra and cuts it off.

One of the girls says with a smirk “Leave her hat! Then she has something to cover up with, when they come to rescue her!”

The tomboy looks satisfied. “I think you‘ve got a great body, so I didn’t want you to look ridiculous. But I didn’t want to give your clothes back, You look great au naturel!” She leans in ”Quite sexy and vulnerable!” she whispers

I squeal in frustration, annoyance and rage!

They all seem to think its fun, so they have their phones ready and they start to take pics.

This is a nightmare… I’m gonna wake up in a moment. .... A few seconds later, when Tomboy smacks my bum… I realize this is not a dream.

When they’re done taking pictures, the girl who wears my shirt and skirt comes up with my walkie-talkie.

“What are you going to do?” another asks…

“Call the police station to pick her up. We can’t leave her here, can we? If we don’t call them, she’ll be here forever.”

I hear the squeaking of the walkie-talkie. Oh no, they’re really using my walkie-talkie.

“Foxtrot Bravo here!”

“Foxtrot Bravo for Alpha 9! So, Nudie, are you still in possession of your knickers and the rest!”

“Yes I am, thank you very much!” The girl replied deepening her voice “But I’ve got a problem here. I’m in Sansculot Street, and I found here a naked woman tied to a lamppost with handcuffs. Some sort of Hen party or something, I tried my keys to open the cuffs, but no luck. Can you send someone over here, please.”

“Off course, can you give us the exact location.”

“Well it’s the lamppost next to nr 46.”

“We’ll be there in a moment! Foxtrot Bravo Out”

I start to mumble and I beg the sky for help. But heaven is not responding! I’ll be the Laughing stock of the police station once again… how bad can it get…

Then shirty makes a call on her mobile.

“Hi, am I talking with someone from The Sun? Well, I’ve got here a naked policewoman before me! 46 Sansculot Street. You can’t miss her, she’s tied to a lamppost. It doesn’t matter who I am. Goodbye!”

OMG!!! Not only the police station, but the whole country will know. Why, oh why ....

“See you later, Officer Mansour! Have a nice time! Maybe we’ll see you in school, but let’s hope you’re a bit more decent, then.”

The girls leave me alone with my thoughts and nothing else except my hat!

A few moments later, there’s a woman standing before me. She is dressed very chic and she looks furious.

“You dirty pervert! You should be ashamed of yourself!” Like you are proud of standing there in your birthday suit! “I’m going to call the police!” Hello Officer! Yes, my name is Debbie Mclintoc… there is a naked woman in a police hat…

“Mmmmphhhh! Mmmmphhhhh!” But I give up; nobody understands me.

Maybe I should get a job with the Navy. Lieutenant, like my best friend Cristina.

(art by Daleksupreme )

Return to “Stories by non USB members”