second excerpt from "preemptive strike" ch. 2-3 by Hawaiisun

esercito sconfitto

second excerpt from "preemptive strike" ch. 2-3 by Hawaiisun

Post by esercito sconfitto »

WARNING! GRAPHIC SCENES!

About thirty miles away, State Police Corporal Melissa Holms and Police Cadet Annette Lin rode in their cruiser in silence, as they traversed along the dark and largely-empty freeway. The only noises in the large Ford sedan came from the aging engine and the occasional police radio chatter.

Both Troopers were in their regulation State Police uniform, wearing the identical charcoal grey, short-sleeve shirts with their gold shield pinned above their breast pocket. They were protected by ballistic vests with the large, reflective POLICE label on the back. A couple of black stripes ran down the side of their matching uniform pants.

Annette stole a glance at her supervisor and noted (again) the uniform was a much better fit on the Corporal, a tall redhead with short, wavy hair. Melissa's fashion preferences were obvious -- she never wore her cap while driving, but always wore her leather fingerless gloves. Once the sun came up, so did her Ray Ban Aviators, shading her deep, brown eyes.

In comparison, Annette was a rookie -- in rank, experience and appearance. She hated the idea of trimming her lengthy, jet-black hair, so it was tied into a bun. Unfortunately, her petite form meant her uniform was at best a loose fit, even in a size small.

But in the past week, her concerns had less to do with her cop-looks than her current partner.

Being on the "graveyard shift" with her new supervisor had been the most challenging -- and awkward -- experience in Annette's brief police career. Sure, she heard rumours that the attractive twenty-seven-year-old Corporal was a lesbian, but she never expected to be... hit on.

For Annette, the idea of being intimate with another girl never really entered her mind. With her slender form and "barely-nineteen" appearance, the police cadet knew she garnered men's attention, but she did not craved them. She thought little of relationships and sex...

... until she was stuck riding shotgun to Corporal Holms. For the most part, the Corporal was a dedicated professional; her cool, no-nonsense demeanour and logical approach to situations always commanded respect. However, during these lonely night patrols, Melissa was very different, opening up her personal live with her, and probably crossing the line by over-sharing her sexual preferences, while never missing a chance to compliment Annette on her appearance.

In fact, Corporal Holms was becoming... brazen in her conversations, to the point of... sexual harassment? Annette knew enough not to displease her supervisor, whose recommendations could make-or-break her career. Her unwillingness to continue in these types of conversations usually resulted in long periods of awkward silence...

Until Melissa started up again.

"So, Cadet Lin, have you ever been with a girl before?"

The deeply personal question was so direct, yet tossed out so casually, it took a moment to register in Annette's mind.

"Ex-excuse me?" She blurted out weakly. "I'm sorry, Madam?"

"You know what I mean, Cadet." An unmistakable emphasis was placed on her lower rank. "Have you ever been... intimate with another woman before?"

"I-- NO!! I... No, no, Madam. I mean, not that there's anything wrong--"

"You sound so shocked, Annette." The Asian could feel her ears burning. "Sometimes things just happen, you know? Especially in college. Let's say you and a bunch of girlfriends were out drinking. Spring Break, right? And everyone's dressed to kill. I'm talking lots of skin, tight skirts, showing off all those young, hot bodies. You know what I mean, Cadet?"

The penetrating gaze forced Annette to nod foolishly. The Corporal smiled and continued.

"It really doesn't take much. Everyone's had a few too many, with all the guys buying drinks, right? And you are stuck helping this really wasted babe get back to her room. You see her in class all the time. Blonde, always in her tight t-shirt, really short jeans. It's getting late, and you help her down on the bed."

"Madam, I don't--" Annette gulped, but the Corporal wasn't to be interrupted.

"The blonde hottie moans, you know, reaches for you. A gentle touch, just a brush of your face. And right there n' then, you decided you like being touched. By another woman. And you touch her shoulders. Oh, she's so soft. Cadet, are you with me?"

"I-- no Madam, I've never--"

"-- Just lying there, breathing softly, in her hot, skimpy red dress. Can't you see her? She loves red -- painted nails, glossy lipstick... okay, some green eyeliner. But that dress... so short, so revealing. Way above her knees. You lean closer, and watch her nice, firm breasts rising up and--"

"Madam, I--" Annette's throat was all clammy and she had to swallow hard to make herself heard. "Madam, we have to check that rest stop." She pointed at the fast approaching exit, lined with bright orange pylons. "The bulletin from Park Services last week--"

The police sedan swerved and the tires screeched in protest of the sudden shift in direction. But with no other traffic, the Corporal easily coaxed the heavy vehicle to a stop with enough room to navigate around the "Rest Stop Closed -- DO NOT ENTER" sign.

Annette made a note in her patrol prep of the rest stop, since it was so easy to pass by. At the moment, she was really glad she paid attention.

"Very good, Cadet Lin." To Annette's amazement, her supervisor continued in the same matter-of-fact tone. "I will make a note of your attention to details. Park Services requested Troopers to patrol the closed rest stops while they're being renovated. Do you recall the reasons?"

"Yes Madam," Annette replied, much too eagerly. She didn't even try to hide her relief at the topic change. "Trespassing and break-ins. Missing tools, property damages, graffiti on the floors and walls, food and drink left behind, and..."

"And..?"

"U-used condoms." Annette's voice dropped to a whisper, her cheeks glowing in heat once more.

"Sorry, Cadet Lin, I couldn't hear you."

"U-used condoms were left behind, Madam." A mischievous smirk appeared on the Corporal's face.

"Now, what do you suppose-- hmm."

Something in the parking lot caught the attention of her supervisor. Amidst the shadows of construction vehicles casted by the cruiser's headlights, a glimmer reflected their beams. The Corporal allowed the cruiser to roll forward, before suddenly accelerating and steering toward her object of interest.

Even before Melissa hit the floodlight mounted on the side mirror, Annette spotted the silver Mercedes SUV, parked behind a concrete mixer truck. As they closed in, both State Troopers saw someone jumping out of the driver's side, and took off running.

"This is the State Police. Stop! Stay where you are!" Melissa ordered through the loudspeaker, training the floodlight at the fleeing shadow. The Corporal threw the cruiser in park, and sprang into action.

"Cadet, secure that vehicle and report our position. Go!" She hollered. In one motion, she grabbed her metal flashlight, pulled her weapon out of the holster, and jumped out of the police car.

"Madam, should I request back--"

"State Police! Stop!!" The Corporal was hitting her full stride, trying to keep the suspect in view. Annette had just taken several steps from the police car, but Melissa already disappeared behind the buildings, down into a wooded area.

Annette fumbled for her own flashlight and inched towards the empty Mercedes. Her heart was beating wildly now -- she had never done this by herself. When Annette rested on the butt of her Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm handgun, she could feel perspiration forming in her hands.

Deep breathes and stay focused on the task at hand, Annette told herself, recalling her training. All was still as she came up to the SUV. She swept her flashlight across the German vehicle, completed a circle around it, relieved to find no one.

"Corporal, suspect vehicle secured. Come in, Corporal." When Annette realized she could no longer hear her supervisor in the field, she reached for her shoulder-mounted radio. She waited for a response, but the radio remained silent.

"Corporal Holms? Please come in, over." Again, silence greeted her. Even the typical hiss and static were absent. Her heart was thumping again, and the petite Asian started toward the woods, but her orders were to report their position. She tried raising the dispatcher, but again, no one replied.

Fighting off fears, Annette thought of using the car radio -- maybe her equipment was malfunctioning. As she backtracked past the SUV, she caught sight of a tablet device on the rear seat. Curious, she took a closer look at the glowing screen -- and reacted with a loud gasp.

Annette saw her own State Police bio picture, next to an image of Corporal Holms. Their names, ranks and roster schedule were there. There was even a map with their patrol route marked, along with timestamps.

Shocked, her mouth agape, the Cadet spun to run -- but instead, screamed at the appearance of a woman just six feet away. The woman stood with her feet spread apart and arms outstretched -- and both her hands clutching a gun that was trained on Annette.

"Whh-- oh my god." Annette whispered. She almost fainted in horror when the red laser beam from the gun landed right between her eyes.

"Gotcha, cop." A youthful, teasing voice replied. "My, you are even prettier in person. Listen carefully, Cadet Annette Lin, if you wanna fuckin' live."

The shocked State Trooper was still trying to process the image of the armed woman: young (college age?), short (still taller than her). Dressed completely in black. Skin-tight, sleeveless top -- impressive swells, deep cleavage. Tight yoga pants, curvy rear. Mask covering her face. And yes, the gun. Some type of semi-automatic. No chance of missing at that distance -- definitely not with the laser sight.

"Did you hear me, you dumb police cunt?!" The young woman screamed, causing Annette to nod in fear. "Fuck! Listen, honey, very slowly, lose that equipment belt. And you stay the FUCK away from the gun, or you get it right between your eyes. Understand?!"

Her head spinning, Annette thought she nodded. Her movements were slow and painfully stiff.

"Good. REALLY slow there, honey. Put everything on the ground. Hey, hey-- SLOWLY, CUNT!!"

With her trembling hands barely holding on to the belt, Annette finally mustered up some courage to speak.

"You can't do this--"

"Hey, SHUT THE FUCK UP, cunt!!" The woman took a menacing step forward, instantly silencing Annette. "Did I say you can open your fucking mouth?! No!! Just do as you're told and don't fuckin' stall."

Annette gingerly set her entire equipment belt, with the M&P 9mm still in its holster, down on the pavement. There goes her only hope, the cadet thought bitterly.

Then Annette remembered her supervisor, in the woods somewhere. Maybe she caught the bad guy and was on her way back...

"All right, honey, come forward one step -- good, stop." Annette obeyed, hoping to appease the armed woman. But she wasn't prepared at the next order at all.

"Time to strip, cop. I want your uniform."

State Police Corporal Melissa Holms finally had to stop and catch her breath. As she rested her forearm on a tree branch, she looked around desperately with her flashlight, but there was no sign of the suspect.

Her foray into the forest was impeded by wild bushes, low-hanging branches and uneven terrain. She had to re-holster her M&P 9mm, since a free hand was desperately needed to keep balance. It did not help that she could see no more than a couple of feet in front of her. The skies were turning overcast, and the tall maples and birch trees were blocking out the remaining moonlight.

"State Police! Come-- come out-- with your hands-- up." She called out again, her voice breaking between her rapid breathes. When Melissa thought she heard rustling behind her, she instinctively spun around with her flashlight, but there was no one there.

"Where the hell did he go?" She thought. In frustration, Melissa grabbed her shoulder-mounted radio.

"Cadet, come in." She said, "What's your status? Over."

To her annoyance, her radio stayed silent.

"Come in, Cadet Lin. I am not receiving you. If you can hear me--"

That was when she heard a scream in the distance. The screamer -- to Melissa's horror -- sounded an awful lot like Annette.

"Oh shit..." Fearing a trap, Melissa scurried back toward the parking lot. She paused to draw her weapon at various noises, only to re-holster when there were no signs of her suspect. She pressed on until she could almost see the rest stop again.

"Cadet Lin!" She cried out, hoping for a response. But all she heard was the light breeze and rustling leaves on the cool summer night.

"Cad-- WHOAaaa -- oooopphh-- ugh"

In hurried steps one moment, the policewoman tripped -- over a wire? -- and fell head-first to the uneven ground before she knew it. She managed to break the fall with her hand, but the metal flashlight crashed against a rock and bounced away from her, lifeless.

Melissa was in the dark and on the ground when a heavy presence pounced on her. She cried out in pain, feeling the weight of a knee jammed against her spine. He -- and his large gloved hand -- seized her right wrist with authority, twisted it upward and pinned her hand to the small of her back.

Before Melissa could react, she felt the cold steel of handcuffs snapping on her wrist. She thrashed about with her legs, but stopped when a hard object was shoved against the back of her neck.

"Kick again and I will shoot you."

She tensed up at the chilling threat, and he proceeded with cuffing her left wrist.

"What the hell are you doing?" Melissa breathed. Her attacker ignored her, taking her service weapon from the holster with expertise. He effortlessly pulled her to her feet, then threw her hard against a maple tree. His gloved hand enclosed around her throat, and through her watery eyes, all she could make out was a pair of smirking eyes staring at her from behind his mask. He slapped her across the face, twice, before addressing her.

"Cadet Lin is all right -- for now. Resist, and you both pay the price."

"Annette-- you can't--" She gasped, as he raised the gun muzzle to her head. "W-we are State Troopers..."

"Oh, I know." He allowed himself a slight smile.

"That's why we're here. Now shut up and walk."

---------------------------------------

(chapter 3)

State Police Cadet Annette Lin willed her trembling fingers to undo the buttons on her uniform shirt. She had taken off her police cap and protective vest moments earlier and placed them on the hood of her cruiser, as instructed.

The Cobra Crew's objective to capture the two State Troopers was unfolding just as planned. As expected, Corporal Melissa Holms took the bait to chase Ryan into the woods, leaving Val the easy job of surprising the young cadet.

Divide and conquer, Val thought as she kept her silver-chromed .40 semi-automatic trained on her target. Any minute now, the Corporal would be ambushed by her boyfriend...

"Hurry UP, cunt! This ain't a fuckin' striptease!!" Val hollered, even as she was enjoying every second of the striptease. The masked young woman could feel her own wetness building as she watched the pretty State Trooper undress. Her delicate hands were at her second button now-

- and the grey uniform shirt parted further, revealing a yellow tank top underneath. When she fumbled open another button, Val leered at the swell of her breasts. The uniform was hiding her small but shapely frame, Val noted.

The only thing that would make Val happier was if she was stripping the little police bitch herself. But she was heeding Cammy's warning, and kept her distance.

"Fuck! Let's go!!" As enjoyable as this was, they didn't have all night. "Listen, honey, I'm a-count to thirty, and you better have your shirt, pants and shoes on that fucking car. You can do it the easy way fast, or I can do it the FUN way - but it'll be a hell lot more PAIN for you. ONE-"

The police cadet sobbed aloud, but picked up the pace. Soon she was shrugging the shirt off her shoulders, relinquishing her uniform. She shivered in the cool of the night and instinctively tried to cover herself, but realized that she couldn't reach her pants that way.

"-THIRTEEN" Val shouted, taking a step closer to Annette.

"Please," She cried, struggling with her pants. The petite cop almost tripped when she tried to step out of them without taking off her shoes. Val licked her chops at the thin, smooth legs on her. Annette bent over to quickly undo her shoelaces, giving Val a healthy view down her tank top.

"TWENTY-FIVE..."

"There," The officer panted, dropping her uniform pants on the hood of the car just in time. She looked extra vulnerable, standing there with an arm folded over her breasts, and the other one just over her crotch.

"Too bad, honey, I was all ready to help." Val chirped, then gestured with her gun. "Now put your fucking hands behind your head. DO IT!"

Reluctantly, the policewoman obeyed.

Val wished she had her camera on her, so she could record the gorgeous sight of the pretty officer, standing half-naked next to her own police cruiser.

With her hands raised, the tank top barely covered her flat tummy, exposing her belly button. The straps of her vanilla-coloured bra were showing, and Val couldn't wait to get her hands on those perky titties that seemed to fill those B-cups so well. Her off-white, bikini-cut Calvin Klein panties appeared to be well-worn, but the simplicity of her underwear had its unique appeal.

"Mmm-mmm. Now turn around and bend over."

"What?"

"Assume the fucking position, cunt!" Val grabbed her arm and spun her around to get her going. "Yeah, turn around, and-" She placed her gloved hand on the back of the trembling officer, as well as a couple of solid taps to her feet to get her legs apart. "Stay down, right here on the hood, honey. That's a good cunt. Now don't you dare move..."

Annette's jutting ass was so inviting to the criminal that she almost ripped off those panties on the spot. Instead, she scooped up the policewoman's own handcuffs from her discarded equipment belt.

"You have the right to remain silent. Fuck, I've always wanted to say that- to a cop cunt like you." Beaming with excitement, Val performed the arrest procedure on the helpless officer. She snapped one cuff over her left wrist, then roughly plucked her arm down behind her back. She loved the sound of the clicking metal as she tightened the cuffs. She seized Annette's right wrist and snapped the other cuff on her.

"Ow!" The rookie cop whimpered. This gave the excuse Val was looking for, and she swatted Annette's inviting bottom - hard. She also took the opportunity to give her firm ass a good, hard squeeze.

"You and me, honey, we're going to have lots of fun together." The masked young woman slithered against Annette's backside, wrapping her arm around her slender neck and pushing the gun muzzle against the back of her head, just below her hair bun.

"Wh- wh- what are you doing??"

"I love pretty, helpless cops..." Val sighed, her thoughts wandering back to all the fun she had with the two female deputies a few weeks ago. Her gloved hand drifted along her captive's chest, and it didn't take long before she squeezed both breasts through the tank top and bra. Annette jumped in surprise and squirmed to get away from Val.

"Noo- mmmpphh"

"Uhh-uh, honey. Shut the fuck up!!" She hand-gagged the struggling policewoman and clinched her tightly. "God, you're so soft. I could just eat- ah look, here comes your partner now."

Val pivoted with the wide-eyed cadet as a handcuffed Corporal Melissa Holms emerged from the woods, with Ryan tailing closely behind, gun in hand. As they got closer, Val could see the attractive redhead was given an extra accessory around her neck - a red nylon collar, leashed to a metal chain. Ryan had the rest of the chain wrapped around his closed fist.

The leash was wonderfully effective in restricting the Trooper's movements. Melissa looked up anxiously - and her jaw instantly dropped open at the sight of her stripped down partner. Her eyes darted over to Val, who still had Annette wrapped tight, gun to her head.

Val could tell much of Corporal's attention was on the police cadet's hot body. Of the two wide-eyed policewomen, it was the black-haired beauty who looked away in shame when their eyes met.

"Wha-" It was then Melissa spotted the discarded uniform on the police cruiser. "Annette, ar-are you okay?"

"She WON'T be okay if you fuck around, cunt!" Val hollered, jamming the gun barrel into Annette's face. To Ryan, her voice was honey-sweet. "Did the bitch give you any trouble?"

"No, babe. Your plan was perfect." He smiled, prodding the veteran cop along.

"All righty! Now that everyone's here," The excited masked woman cupped Annette's inviting breasts again, instantly drawing the stunned Corporal's attention. "Let's get you two police bitches all comfy, then we can hit the road."

"You're... kidnapping us?? Are you serious?" Melissa swallowed, tugging at her handcuffs.

"Yeah. Duh. Unless you rather be shot." Val said, a wicked smile forming on her face. She let go of her trembling captive, and activated her earpiece.

"Come in, boss, Vixen here. Objective Silver and Bronze completed... Yes, that's an affirmative. Moving to secure for transport. Roger that. No, these bitches ain't goin' nowhere, COBRA." Val was careful to watch the reaction on their captives' face as she uttered those words. Their terrified expressions told her both State Troopers got the message.

They were being abducted by the Cobra Crew.

"Well, Lieutenant, we're gonna have company soon." Cammy said casually, shutting off her earpiece. She sauntered over to the digital camera, mounted on a tripod and operating as a video camera for the last twenty minutes, to swap out for a new memory card. Once up and running again, the criminal turned her attention back to "Objective Gold" - Lieutenant Samantha Dawson - and delivered a sharp, stinging slap to Samantha's bare ass.

"Did you hear me, slut?" She repeated her spanking, until the medium-blonde squawked behind her gag and nodded keenly.

Samantha's gag was a makeshift one, a pair of her roommate's plum-coloured lacy panties. The moaning Lieutenant held the worn underwear between her teeth, as ordered. She was slumped over on her slate grey, suede-padded ottoman in her bedroom, recovering from a massive, long-awaited orgasm.

Her climax was facilitated by Cammy, whose tongue attack over her little clit, coupled with the deep ramming of her soaked pussy with her own dildo, sent the Lieutenant into an uncontrollable frenzy. The woman's pleasured wails were so loud that Cammy had no choice but to cram the panties into her mouth. That worked to lower the volume somewhat - until Cammy finished the assault by squeezing her lubricated thumb into Samantha's puckered anus.

On the second twirl of her thumb, her hostage shuddered breathlessly and soaked Cammy's chin. With a smirk, the leader of the Cobra Crew stepped back and watched the orgasm consume the lovely Lieutenant.

I'm way too nice to our blackmailed cops, Cammy mused, as she wiped off Samantha's juices from her face. The priceless expression of bliss on the face of ATF Special Agent Jessica Koch, with her hand down her own pussy, was still fresh on Cammy's mind.

The extraction of info from the two turned police bitches turned out to be a lot of fun, Cammy thought.

Earlier, to set the scene for Samantha's questioning, Cammy made her captive get down on her hands and knees, positioned over the ottoman. Samantha's wrists and knees were tied to the stylish U-shaped, stainless-steel legs of the heavy furniture. The Lieutenant whimpered when the brunette produced a knife, and held still when the leader of the Cobra Crew cut away her sports bra.

With Samantha's weighty tits freed, Cammy toyed with them, applying varying levels of pressure on her dangling nipples. Meanwhile, she poked a hole with the tip of the knife in the Lieutenant's black and red, spandex shorts, just between her tight ass buns.

"My rules are dead simple, Lieutenant." She gripped the chin of the timid cop. "I have questions that you're going to answer, truthfully and thoroughly. If I think you're telling the truth and providing enough details, I'll give you pleasure-" She gently caressed Samantha's spandex-covered crotch, taking note of the emitting heat and slickness. The bound cop sighed as Cammy's expert fingers wormed their way through the rip in the fabric, marking a trail until she spread her pussy lips apart.

"- you like pleasure, don't you, slut?"

"Uh- uh- nn- I m-mean, oohhh- AHHH" Cammy's fingers easily burrowed their way deep into Samantha. "Y-Yes. I-I like pleasure."

"I see you're catching on, Lieutenant. You're to address me as Mistress Cobra, understand?"

"Y-Yes, oohh. Yes, Mistress. Oh, I mean, Mistress Cobra." After a few thrusts, Cammy pulled her fingers back and held them in front of the bound Lieutenant.

"What? Waiting for a fucking invitation?"

"No, Mistress Cobra"

With a cringe, the medium-blond gingerly stuck out her tongue and tasted herself. Cammy saw the same expression of reluctance earlier, when Field Commander Everette did the same to the Lieutenant. It didn't appear as if she was a fan of her own wetness, so Cammy twirled her fingers inside the woman's mouth until they were wet with Samantha's saliva.

"Back to the rules." Cammy said, after taking the woman's ruined bra top to wipe herself. "So we got the pleasure part. But if I think you're fuckin' lying to me, playing games, stalling, or any shit like that-" She found the leather riding crop from her bag, and in one swift motion, lashed out at the woman's defenseless pussy. Even with the spandex absorbing most of the impact, the Lieutenant screamed in surprise and pain.

"-I'll give you pain. Plenty of it."

And Cammy wasn't finished with her demo. The tip of the crop came around to smack down on Samantha's swinging tits, barely missing her sensitive nipples. The strikes were just several hard taps, but the Lieutenant was already shaking in fear.

"Simple, right? Pleasure-" Her hand moved to soothe Samantha's bare tits - then pinched and twisted her nipples. "-or pain. I have a huge, shiny new strap-on in the bag, and I've been DYING to try it on someone." Samantha shook her head vigorously, pleading in silence.

"Your choice, Lieutenant."

So for the last twenty minutes, the Lieutenant elected mostly for pleasure, satisfying Cammy's queries into the inner workings of the State Police. Cammy didn't mind her occasional hesitation, since it meant she could deploy the crop on Samantha. In short order, the criminal ascertained details on the day-to-day operations, the station culture, and the unwritten rules, information not found in official documents, floor plans, or policies & procedures.

As the wet spot on Samantha's spandex shorts grew completely saturated, the blonde was no longer coherent, her answers broken up by her heated gasps. Cammy responded by punishing her with the crop, leaving red marks on her delicate flesh, but that only seemed to drive the Lieutenant even closer to the edge. With a sigh, Cammy relented, took out the woman's own dildo, tore off Samantha's shorts and finished her off.

With her Crew set to rejoin her soon, Cammy had a decision to make. She stared hard at the gorgeous, bound policewoman at her feet, and for the second time tonight, desires trumped logic.

"My turn, Lieutenant."

By the time Samantha looked up with her inquisitive blue eyes, Cammy was already in her sexy emerald bra, and wiggling out of the leather mini-skirt. She took out the saliva-laden panties from the Lieutenant's mouth, and kissed her deeply. Samantha dared not resist, allowing her mouth and tongue to be ravished by Cammy.

When they broke the kiss, Cammy rose until her hostage was given a close-up to her full, round tits.

"You remember these, don't you? Give 'em some love." She ordered. Samantha gulped audibly at the beautiful breasts before her - somehow they were even more inviting now than several weeks ago, when 'Mistress Cobra' forced her to perform the same task back in Samantha's office room.

"Yes, Mistress"

The Lieutenant leaned forward and planted kisses on Cammy's tits, alternating between the smooth flesh and the lacy bra. It didn't take long for the leader of the Cobra Crew to unclasp her bra. She seductively slid the lacy material off, then shook her titties until Samantha's face was pillowed in her bosom. The Lieutenant continued kiss them, targeting the erect nipples with her tongue.

Cammy moaned and slowly rose, allowing her captive to taste her taut tummy. With one hand fondling her own tits, the brunette inched closer until Samantha saw nothing but the lacy triangle of her captor's panties. But it was the sight - and smell - of the obvious dark patch at the woman's crotch that had the Lieutenant's full attention.

"Mmmm." Cammy sighed as she fingered herself, making plenty of obscene squishing noises. "You don't mind if I take a pair of your undies later, do you?"

"No, M-Mis-tress Cob- Ahhmmpphhh" Without warning, Cammy drove forward, slamming her hot, musky crotch into Samantha's face. Still tied tightly to the ottoman, the Lieutenant had nowhere to go. Ignoring her plight, Cammy took full control when she dug into Samantha's soft, silky hair and clenched her head with both hands.

"Ohhh... yaaaa" Cammy exhaled, as her heated snatch slathered over her hostage's delicate facial features. The brunette was lost in the sensations of her wet slit rubbing against the fine panty lace and Samantha's hot, tender skin.

Minutes later, the brunette was humping her bare, shaven pussy against the helpless cop, with her right leg raised and her feet treading on the woman's back. Her fingers were drenched as they held the crotch piece aside.

The Lieutenant was doing her best under the circumstances, as her entire face was being coated with Cammy's ample and gooey secretions. She yelped when the riding crop thundered down on her vulnerable, jutting ass.

"Tongue me, slut!! Harder!! Fuck, fuck... fuckkkkk-"

State Police Corporal Melissa Holms strained her neck again to see what the pair of Cobra Crew were up to, but they had stepped away from view. Frustrated, she turned until she was face-to-face with her young, pretty cadet partner. On eye contact, Annette's doe, deep-brown eyes immediately darted away, but she couldn't avoid Melissa's inquisitive glance. Instead, the distressed rookie cop squeezed her eyes shut.

The five-year-veteran knew they were in some serious trouble. First off, both on-duty State Troopers were no longer in their uniforms. Shortly after her capture, for a brief minute, Melissa had her handcuffs removed - for the sole purpose of stripping down to her underwear.

"Your fucking uniform on the hood - in sixty seconds, tops." The petite masked woman told her. "Any fuck-ups and you can watch your pretty partner die."

"Oh Corporal, you can keep those gloves on."

With the agitated masked woman holding a gun to Annette's head and her towering accomplice holding the leash to her collared neck, the Corporal never really had a choice. In fifty seconds flat, Melissa stood there with her hands on her head, looking incredibly hot in her tight-fitting Nike workout bra and panties set - and her biker gloves. Her generous rack stole the spotlight, but her flawless bronzed skin and toned body were simply irresistible, and even her shy cadet partner couldn't help but check out Melissa's gorgeous form.

Shivering from the cool of the summer morning, the under-dressed Troopers were dumped into the spacious trunk of their own police cruiser. The two policewomen were made to lie on their side and hogtied with copious amount of rope, in addition to "wearing" their own handcuffs. The hulking male was most efficient with the rope, rapidly binding their arms above their elbows, knees and ankles, unpleasantly bending their legs back until their toes were touching their hands.

Then there was the fact that the two female cops were bound to each other. Melissa could see the sneer in his eyes when he tightened the rope that pressed their scantily-covered breasts together, followed by the rope around their waist, and a third coil around their thighs.

There were also the incredibly restricting, matching collars around their necks, both clipped to a short chain that left barely an inch of space between their noses. Another source of humiliation was the identical bright red rubber ball stuffed into her mouth, with the strap tightened behind her head. Unsurprisingly, Annette received the same gag treatment.

Aside from effectively keeping them from crying out for help, the ladies found they had to turn their heads regularly to prevent their drool from escaping from the corner of their mouth. There was already a shiny trail running down Annette's cheek, Melissa noticed.

In their state of bondage, any movement was a struggle, and instantly resulted in the not-unwelcoming caress of their soft, warm flesh. But the overwhelming sensation arose from the rope that was pulled tight between their legs, across their panty-covered crotches. "Gotta keep you police cunts entertained, don't we?" Their cruel female assailant said, happily adding the evil contraption after her accomplice had completed his work. It didn't help that "Vixen" took the opportunity to grab and grope their meaty butt cheeks through (and under) their panties while doing so.

In any other situation where she was overpowered by a pair of most-wanted criminals, Melissa would be angry, perhaps afraid, and motivated to escape. Yet, at the moment, Melissa was more occupied with fighting her lust for the twenty-two-year-old Police Cadet.

And she was losing the battle. Badly.

Practically on top of one another, Melissa was easily apprehended by Annette's natural scent. It was a sweet fragrance, seducing her mind. It did not take much, just an occasional shift by either cop, for their breasts to rub together. Melissa couldn't look down, but she knew her nipples were erect like bullets, very visible through her bra and constantly brushing themselves over Annette's comparative smallish swells.

It took the Corporal all her will not to slam her lips against Annette's, even with the ball gag in place. Instead, Melissa was subtly searching for the right sequence of movement which will cause the crotch rope to sweep across her hardened clit - while hoping to evoke similar erotic sensations in the timid Cadet.

On Melissa's fourth try, with her pussy tingling with anticipation, the Cadet mewed with alarm behind her gag. Her alarmed but fleeting glance at Melissa seemed to confirm she was on the right track. The more senior cop feigned ignorance, mumbled sounds which resembled "are you ok", but the Cadet looked away as best she could.

Just as the distracted Corporal was planning her next move, both women instinctively turned at the shadow hovering over them. It was "Vixen" again, peering into the open trunk. As expected, she was now dressed in Annette's uniform, police cap and all. She had ditched her mask and was smiling on her prisoners.

"Thanks for the uniform, honey." 'Vixen' chimed, reaching into the tight space to give Annette's tits a good squeeze. "My babies are OBVIOUSLY bigger than yours, but it's still a much better fit than last time." She winked, only to be met by a troubled and puzzled look from the flustered Asian.

Melissa didn't dare to interject, but she understood the reference to "last time". The last known victims of the Cobra Crew included two Knox County Sheriff's deputies, similarly overpowered while on duty. The official report stated both female deputies were stripped of their uniforms and found hours later, bound and gagged in an abandoned vehicle, but left out most of the details. Melissa realized she could easily fill in the blanks now...

"Well, you cop cunts have a good ride now." 'Vixen' said, giving the crotch rope a good and long tug - before running her hand between their legs. "Woah, what the fuck is this, Corporal Holms? Why, you dirty whore-" Melissa screeched behind her gag when the woman violently jerked at her panties, eventually reaching her pussy folds.

"Shut it, cunt!" The barrel of a handgun dug into her cheek, quieting the Corporal. "Hmm..." It took some effort to maneuver through the tight space and rope, but 'Vixen' found her way into her love box. "Oooh yeah, bitch, look at you!" She announced triumphantly, smearing her slick digits across the lips of both policewomen to prove her point. Annette squealed at the musky mess, but she too, fell quiet when the Smith & Wesson M&P 9mm, belonging to either Melissa or herself, knocked against her skull.

"Check it out, baby, the fuckin' redhead is nice and juicy from being tied up to her partner. Oh shit. Yeah, she is completely drenched. Ain't that fuckin' cute?"

"Way." Came the cool reply. "You should make the ride more... interesting for 'em. But we have to go, real soon."

"That's a wonderful idea!" After more fidgeting, Melissa moaned as the woman managed to tug her panties aside and pull the rope right between her pussy lips. Annette's fierce protests proved futile as well, as 'Vixen' was quick to expose her snatch too, before giving her the same crotch rope treatment.

"Don't fight me..." She warned, and holstered her weapon. Both Troopers stiffened and mewed behind their gags, but were completely helpless to prevent the young woman from digging into their bras and freeing their bare tits from their covers. 'Vixen' had to work extra hard to dispatch Annette's tank top, but seemed enthralled with her perky breasts, judging by her busy hand and the Cadet's high-pitched whine. Melissa's breathes quickened, wishing for the same attention on her babies.

"Gotta go, Vix- oh damn" The hulking male re-appeared, first staring, then instinctively grabbed at Melissa's large jugs. Melissa cringed at the large, male hand handling her titties, but sighed when he tweaked her super-sensitive nipples. Silently, he took her pink nub and tugged it forward, until he had Annette's brown nipple between his thumb and forefinger too.

Nipple kiss, the dazed redhead thought, while the dark-haired beauty screamed in terror. He chuckled and squeezed both women's nipples for a good while before moving to grope Annette.

"Ah shit, we're so late. C'mon, baby, we gotta scoot." 'Vixen' declared a minute later, bringing the action to a halt. The impostor State Trooper bent over and licked Annette's gagged lips - then slapped Melissa's cheeks, hard.

"Enjoy the ride, cop cunts!" In full view of their hostages, the two captors laughed and shared a long, passionate kiss, before someone slammed down the trunk, leaving the policewomen in the dark.

The police cruiser began to move, and the bumps, stops and turns were bringing on all sorts of contact between the troopers. The Corporal, hot and bothered, kept finding new ways to grind her naked body against Annette - along with the twine of rope soaking between her legs.

It was a short ride for the Corporal, but the longest ride ever for the Cadet.

Thirty minutes later, the morning sky was glowing orange when the hijacked police car, followed by the Mercedes, pulled into the bungalow. Ryan put the Mercedes into the garage and out of sight, while the cruiser stayed on the driveway. Luckily for the Cobra Crew, the tall trees gave them all the privacy they needed for the next activity.

"Any trouble?" Cammy stepped out through the side door and greeted the pair, the accusation in her tone obvious. Both Ryan and Val shook their heads, knowing they took far longer "securing" their hostages than necessary.

Fortunately for them, their boss' attention was briefly commandeered by the Val's appearance. Even for Cammy, the sight of the young brunette in the well-fitted police uniform was too much to resist. "Well, aren't you the hot State Trooper."

"Got the real ones right here, Cobra." Val grinned, popping open the police car trunk.

The trio stood over their hogtied captives, admiring the view. A sheen of perspiration covered the policewomen. More bodily fluids were spread over their chins and cheeks, and judging by the unbroken trails of saliva hanging between their faces, their gagged mouths came together more than once.

However, Val was most interested in the pool of slickness between the legs of the Corporal, as she ran the flashlight beam on the soaked crotch rope. Her hand followed the light, patting on Melissa's juicy matted curls. The redhead moaned behind her gag, moving a little to meet Val's warm fingers.

The lesbian cop hadn't been able to cum yet, Val smiled to herself.

"Not here! Get them inside. Now." Cammy demanded, glaring at the uniformed babe.

Before Val retreated, she mouthed at her captives silently. Both officers read her lips - and message - loud and clear.

"You two bitches are MINE."

Torreken

Re: second excerpt from "preemptive strike" ch. 2-3 by Hawai

Post by Torreken »

Hi! I have read the two amazing stories hawaiisun wrote in literotica. Does anyone know if he has written something else?
Thanks

Return to “Stories by non USB members”