excerpt from " Cobra Crew: Preemptive strike" by Hawaiisun

esercito sconfitto

excerpt from " Cobra Crew: Preemptive strike" by Hawaiisun

Post by esercito sconfitto »

(WARNING! language! and graphic scenes ) :shock:

----------------------------
(...)

"'STAY VIGILANT!'"

Cammy stifled a laughter as she mimicked Ryan's tough, no-nonsense advice to the State Troopers. Val giggled from the back of the ambulance.

Thirty minutes later, the trio was still pleasantly surprised at the way they got through the roadblock. At the first opportunity, they had steered off of the main road, and the hijacked police SUV and ambulance were now travelling on separate and smaller county roads.

"I can't get over that shit. And those guys lapped it up, so hard. Romeo, you missed your Hollywood calling." Cammy laughed into her earpiece.

"Thanks, Cobra." Came the response. "But I'm liking my criminal calling just fine."

"Oh puh-lease," Val chimed in on the conversation. "You 'like' your criminal calling 'cuz you get to fuck helpless pussies."

"Oooh, that's harsh, babe." Ryan replied. "True, but harsh."

Chuckling, Cammy turned to look over her shoulders. There was Val, looking deviously delicious in her borrowed State Police uniform, standing over their paramedic hostage - and holding a knife to her throat. The fair-skinned Spanish looker, in her early twenties, sat perfectly still in a bright yellow wheelchair, normally used by paramedics to transport their patients. Even without the threatening knife, she wasn't going anywhere, not with restraining straps tying her wrists and ankles to the yellow metal bars.

The young woman was shivering, partly from the fact she was stripped down to her matching set of pink bra and panties, but mostly from fear.

The sharp blade at her skin was surely menacing, but the paramedic's panic was also a result of Val's active molestation of the woman's gorgeous breasts, which looked as though they were straining to break free from her sensual, low-cut bra.

"And YOU, honey," Val leered at the sultry paramedic, casually running her fingertips deep into her deep cleavage.

"You're one of them yummy, helpless pussies."

That comment elicited an angry grunt from their other passenger in the hijacked ambulance. Cammy smiled to herself as Val merrily turned her attention away from the black-haired paramedic.

"Oh, don't worry, Special Agent Heather Dougherty, I hadn't forgotten about you -" Val said, turning to the supply shelf. She roughly tore off an oxygen supply tubing from a mask, coiled the plastic tube and snapped it tight in her hands.

THWACK! In one smooth motion, Val lashed the makeshift whip harshly at the sexy backside of the sandy-blonde FBI SWAT team member, who had also lost her uniform to the Cobra Crew. Her luscious body barely gave away that she was thirty-two, Cammy thought. Without a stitch of clothing on her and her blue silk panties occupying her mouth, a pink mark appeared instantly on Heather's bare bottom.

A few more whips later, Val kneeled beside the strictly hogtied federal agent and cupped her warm, exposed butt cheeks, before gripping her cropped hair - hard.

"- cuz' you're ALSO a fuckin' helpless pussy. Well, you're a pretty decent cocksucker too, I gotta say. Your partner was plenty impressed, right? Judgin' from how he came in your mouth so quickly..." Val laughed as she gently drew imaginary lines on the woman's cheeks with the tip of the blade, pushing down but not enough break the skin. That subdued their hostage in a hurry.

For good measures, Val fished out the FBI agent's own M1911 semi-automatic pistol and methodically worked the cold barrel down between Heather's legs. Given the plastic ties binding her legs together, it wasn't an easy task, but that did not deter Val.

Cammy fought to keep her attention on the dark road as their hostage shrilled in protest, but duct tape and Heather's own panties kept the noises down.

"... still, a, fucking, helpless, pussy." Val reiterated moments later, completing her point with a series of painful slaps. "Now you shut the fuck up, cunt, unless you want a good fucking with your own gun. Got it?" Cammy assumed the whimper meant the blonde got the message.

"Now, where were we, Maria Alejandra Aguilera?" Val clicked her tongue, returning to the half-naked paramedic. "Right, your sweet fuckin' titties."

"Romeo," She added excitedly into her headset, "tell me what to do with her titties..."

Leaving the hyperactive Val to her fun, Cammy smiled and considered their good fortunes, culminating with their escape from certain capture...

The SWAT teams had moved much faster than anticipated, but the trio was able to beat Sierra One, the FBI sniper team, to their assigned location by two minutes. Cammy, Val and Ryan watched from their hiding places as the pair ran up the stairs in the building adjacent to the factory, and scurried to the window overlooking their hideout.

Once the pair of FBI agents was setup and reported their readiness, the Cobra Crew moved in.

The initial sight of Val and Cammy in their stolen State Police uniforms was enough to throw off the sniper team. Faced with red laser dots dancing all over their heads, the real FBI Special Agent Scott Fields followed orders to back away from his M40A1 sniper rifle, while his female partner, the spotter, put down her night-vision binoculars.

"If either of you try ANYTHING, you're both dead on the spot. Understand?!"

The agents cast troubled glances at each other, and placed their hands on their heads in surrender.

"Smart. Now take off your clothes - all of them. And make it snappy. I'm not going to repeat myself."

Neither FBI agents were snappy about it, but the cocking of weapons convinced both to pick up the pace. Both agents stared angrily at their captors, as they watched Ryan and Cammy change quickly into their SWAT gear and uniform.

"Not a bad fit." Cammy nodded, before turning her attention to the naked, well-toned bodies on display, as Ryan licked his chops at the female agent.

"Workout a lot, don't we, agents? We better restrain you good then. Let's start with these, put them on each other. Nice and tight, behind your back."

The overmatched agents caught the two pairs of handcuffs, and reluctantly did as they were told.

"Agent Fields, don't move a muscle, or else..." Cammy smiled when she saw beads of sweat forming on the agent's forehead, as she pressed her gun against his balls.

With a sneer, Val crammed Agent Dougherty's padded bra into his mouth, before taping it shut. She was equally ruthless while securing Agent Fields to a steel beam, wrapping rope tightly around his chest, waist, knees and ankles.

"As for you, Agent Dougherty..." The assailants took plastic ties and tied her elbows, thighs, knees and ankles together.

"... I believe you'd make a good hostage."

The newest hostage for the Cobra Crew was further mortified when Val whispered fiendishly in her ear, "You and me, sniper girl, we're gonna keep YOUR partner nice n' happy, while MY partners cause some fuckin' havoc."

With the sniper team neutralized, the Cobra Crew had free reins over the west side of the building. No one else was in a position to observe or report their movements.

They patiently waited until the police commenced their operation, before Cammy and Ryan headed downstairs.

"Shoot them both if they give you trouble." Cammy ordered Val before their departure, a message very much intended for their captives.

"Yes, Cobra-" Val smirked, as she forced Agent Dougherty down to her knees - directly in front of her partner's crotch.

"- but I'm-a make sure they won't give no trouble. Especially you, handsome..." She laughed - and began to gently stroke Agent Field's rapidly-growing member.

Cammy loved the way Heather shivered when her lips were pressed against Agent Fields' now very erect cockhead, but alas, she couldn't stay to enjoy the show.

They had business to take care of - namely, attaching timed explosives to the police vehicles. That was when another break came their way.

"I'm fifty feet south-west of the mobile command." Ryan whispered into his earpiece. "There's an ambulance here. Two paramedics, standing by. The chick, she's your size, boss. Her tits are bigger tho."

Cammy ignored that last comment. "An ambulance is even better. On my way, over."

Ryan and Cammy advanced on both sides of the ambulance, their guns drawn. Shaking like a leaf when ordered out of the vehicle, the male medic dropped to the ground when Cammy clocked him hard on the noggin with the butt of her gun.

https://c8.alamy.com/comp/E6KJKP/beauti ... E6KJKP.jpg

"Please don't hurt me." The cute medic pleaded, after being led to the back of the ambulance.

"We won't have to, if you take off your pretty little uniform for me."

True to Ryan's word, Paramedic Marie Alejandra Aguilera's tits were definitely bigger than Cammy's. But the leader of the Cobra Crew didn't mind it one bit.

By the time the first explosion took out the mobile command power supply, the Cobra Crew already had their newest pair of "insurance" bundled into the ambulance, along with their duffle bags of loot and weapons.

With Val watching guard over the medic and the FBI agent, Cammy climbed behind the wheel, dressed as the paramedic. Meanwhile, Ryan simply jumped into a police SUV, with its keys awaiting in the ignition.

"So long, motherfuckers!" Val screamed as they drove away from multiple explosions.

The final act was the confident Ryan, dressed as the FBI tactical team member, persuading the confused State Troopers they were headed to the hospital. Sergeant Carr did well to stand his ground, until Val completed their trickery through her manipulation of the radio transmissions, performed right from the back of the ambulance.

They weren't entirely out of the woods yet, Cammy admitted to herself. They would have to trade in their conspicuous escape vehicles for something more ordinary - Cammy was keeping an eye out for a farmhouse where they could make the swap. After that, they needed to race over to their next safe house, where they had stashed away another vehicle and could lay low for days.

But she was feeling positive and in control again, especially with two new hostages to play with...

"Oh!! So close! Almost-" Cammy checked her mirror to see Val squeezing and tugging the paramedic's breasts so hard that her nipples almost touched.

They were pulling off this improbable escape, Cammy thought, and with these new sex toys in tow, no less.

All this - all thanks to one person.

Oh yes, Special Agent Jessica Koch must be thoroughly rewarded for her loyalty.

Back in the factory, just as Cammy was about to give Natasha a good fucking in her rear, it was Jessica who came through with a warning of the imminent raid.

"I will be back for you and your ass, Agent Cole." She promised the tightly bound FBI agent, before leaving her with a taste what was to come - by plugging her puckered hole with the strap-on dildo.

Cammy could not have been more pissed at the way they were discovered. But Cammy knew the lesson was learned, judging by the ashen faces on Ryan and Val when they realized it was the Lieutenant's phone that gave their location away. Among the first things they did after grabbing the two new hostages was to take out the SIM cards out of their phones, as well as disabling the GPS tracking systems in the vehicles.

Even as Jessica was on the phone with the State Police captain who informed her of the break in the investigation, she was already typing up a text message on the burner phone to Cammy. After taking the call, the blonde rolled out of her hotel bed, got dressed, took the SIM card from the burner phone, and flushed it down the toilet. Then she calmly drove her rental over to the State Police HQ.

Special Agent Jessica Koch of the ATF attended the meeting as a valued member of the Joint Task Force. As Jessica sat in and participated during the briefing and operation planning, she took notes and drew diagrams on her tablet, much like everyone else in the room. But unlike anyone else, Jessica's notes were automatically synced up to the cloud, where it was made available to the Cobra Crew, almost in real-time.

Knowing Jessica was in the mobile command unit and watching everything unfold firsthand, Cammy assumed that the ATF agent would have secretly approved the sight of Natasha Cole being thoroughly used and humiliated. They were running out of time, but Cammy knew it was well worth the extra effort to leave the Lieutenant the FBI agent bound and occupied. Ryan's insistence on deploying the sensor pads and having Samantha perched over Natasha's dildo gag turned out to be an extra nice touch. And Cammy herself thoroughly savoured every moment of her none-too-gentle whipping of Natasha's exposed pussy and asshole, before stuffing them both with the thick dildos.

If only they had more time...

Cammy turned her attention back to her phone, where she saw Jessica typing into her notes again.

"Comm and power re-established at command mobile. No casualties reported. Task Force assets re-grouping. Unconfirmed reports suggest the Crew escaped from cordon through Whiskey checkpoint with stolen police vehicle and ambulance, presumed to be travelling with at least two hostages. Air units enroute to lead search."

The leader of the Cobra Crew scoffed at the thinly-disguised caution. With a thirty-minute head start, even with helicopters, it was a lot of ground to cover in the dark.

The next messages from Jessica, though, almost caused Cammy to drive into the ditch.

"Love what you did to S+N, Mistress. They're STILL tied up. So sexy. So hot. Got me REAL wet. Wanna finger myself RIGHT now..."

The sentences were deleted after about twenty seconds, to be replaced by a new line.

"Mistress, I would've loved to be there with you. Do naughty things. Dirty things. Esp to that bitch cunt N."

"I'd be *helping* you, Mistress. OBEYING YOU."

"When will I see you again? I'll bring cuffs for myself... Got to go, we are on the move."

Cammy was actually disappointed to read that Jessica's one-way slutty chat was coming to an end.

"Please stay safe. Thank YOU Mistress for tonight. Your pet, J"

"The little slut!! She wanted in on the action all along." Cammy's eyes grew wide in the dark. She was instantly hit with visions of Jessica lapping wildly between her legs, a tied-up Samantha sucking hungrily on her tits, and of course, dazzling visions of herself slamming into a screaming Natasha with the strap-on. Her chest began to beat wildly as she imagined what Jessica might have done to the helpless State Police Lieutenant and the FBI agent...

Cammy blinked hard to clear her mind. Why did she have to leave anything to the imagination?

The brunette broke into a grin as she peered back at their two delicious captives. Val was back to tormenting the FBI sniper, spitting a gob of saliva at the woman's ass crack, and working the fluid into the tender opening between Heather's legs.

Cammy could see it now - Special Agent Heather Dougherty, blindfolded and helpless, flicking her tongue over Jessica's dripping wet pussy.

Yes, they would have to be extremely careful if they involve Jessica, so as not to blow her cover.

But the possibilities...

The cute medic, meanwhile, appeared relieved for the brief reprieve, but the lovely Hispanic had no idea what was in store for her. If she only saw the way Cammy's eyes went straight to her caramel-coloured nipples on the tips of her beautiful buxom...

What would Jessica do with those gorgeous titties? Cammy couldn't wait to find out.

Yes, their highly capable - and equally perverted - double-agent WILL be handsomely rewarded.

Very sexy thoughts invaded Cammy's head as the Cobra Crew disappeared into the night.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”