"Hurry Up" story by Scorpionlover42 illustration by Carmag34

esercito sconfitto

"Hurry Up" story by Scorpionlover42 illustration by Carmag34

Post by esercito sconfitto »

https://images-wixmp-ed30a86b8c4ca88777 ... a7-pre.jpg

Lori pasted tape over her own lips and warily eyed the beautiful blond pointing the TEK-99 at her. Yes, it was official. The boss's wife had snapped. Rhonda grunted through her gag and glared while Lori finished hogtying her.

"That's right! Tie her up good!" Mrs. Soto snapped. "Then it's your turn, bitch!"

Mrs. Jacqueline Soto was a sexy Hollywood blond, so Lori wondered how the hell she got it under her stylized hairdo that her husband was having an affair. Mr. Soto was crazy for his luscious wife. He worked like a fiend to finance her lavish lifestyle. As a result, he wasn't in the office 90 percent of the time because he was courting clients. When the hell would he have time for an affair?

Lori and Rhonda tried to explain that situation when demented Mrs. Soto barged into the office suite and waved a silenced submachinegun in their faces. She made the secretaries strip down to their lingerie and stockings, then ordered Lori to start tying up Rhonda.

"Hurry up!" Mrs. Soto commanded. "We'll see what that cheating bastard thinks when I tell him I've got your pretty little asses! If he wants a scandal, I'll give him one! That's good! Now get on your tummy! Hands behind your back and no funny business!"

This was supposed to be my day off! Lori glumly thought as she obeyed.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”