Crossover: Infiltrating Luna Nova Magical Academy by ED3765

esercito sconfitto

Crossover: Infiltrating Luna Nova Magical Academy by ED3765

Post by esercito sconfitto »

"To think someone would be bold enough to poison most of DWMA students, even Lord Death was baffled by the action," Maka remarked as she travelled with Liz, both of them being one of the few students who managed to walk away without being poisoned like the others were.

"Poor Kid and Patty, whoever the hell did this is going to pay!" Liz promised as she and Maka were tasked with finding out who poisoned their fellow students and friends and get the antidote as well as bring those who are to blame to justice.

"Is the information we got correct though? This school of witches?" Maka asked as they soon came upon Luna Nova Magical Academy, which if their information was correct, it was the home base of the person who poisoned most of their school.

"Has to be, we need to get an antidote and fast, though we'll have to go about this through stealth means instead of openly kicking ass," Liz said while smirking at a bag she held on her back.

"By the way, what is in that bag anyways?" Maka questioned.

"Oh just some stuff to make people who may be loud be quiet, we'll need to do this without getting the whole school coming after us and those who may cry out would be an issue," Liz explained with a smirk as Maka merely sighed and shook her head. “It will also help bringing back the one responsible without them kicking and screaming.”

"Well, just don't get too wild. Come on," she said as Liz nodded which the both of them did their best to sneak into the school by climbing some walls and sneaking through some cracks. Once in they saw two students walking around in their broom riding uniforms which the two were Amanda and Lotte which their outfits brought an idea to Liz’s mind.

"You know, it be a lot easier moving around if we were in uniform?" Liz noted with Maka nodding as they began to sneak forward with Liz preparing two chloroform cloths.

"That was a horrible broom practice, why do we have to help teach the stragglers?" Amanda complained as Lotte merely sweat dropped.

"Hey, at least Akko was stuck with potion lessons," she said as Amanda sighed.

"She can't even fly, she would have been easy to deal with unlike-" Amanda began to say but Liz soon clamp the chloroform cloth over her face, Maka doing the same to Lotte. This caught both students off guard and caused them to breath in a large amount of the drug as they were dragged backwards out of sight kicking and crying out through the wet cloths.

"Mrprmprm!" they both cried out as they began to struggle and fight back, but their captors had too much of an advantage as they kept breathing in the drug till their struggles slowed and became hard to stay awake. “Hrrpmmmmm,” they groaned some more as their eyes were growing heavy and before long they both soon passed out.

"Nice and easy," Liz remarked happily as they found a small storage shed where they proceeded to strip both women down to their white underwear where Liz then used rope to bind their ankles and wrists together while Maka kept an eye on the area. She then set them back to back and wrapped a thick amount of rope over both their chests and arms before shoving a dirty white cloth into both their mouths and sealed it in with a wide strip of silver tape.

"You seem to be enjoying that," Maka noted dryly as she soon changed into the broom riding uniform by stripping down to her own black underwear.

"Whatever do you mean?" Liz asked playfully as she now stripped herself to red underwear as they soon dawned the broom riding outfit which Maka was a perfect fit while Liz found hers to be a bit snug. "Damn breasts," she muttered giving her own breasts a bit of a slap before grabbing her bag.

"Come on," Maka told her as they left the sleeping duo behind as they both entered a more crowded central plaza of the school. Upon entering it though they both froze up as they found other students wearing a more trinational looking school uniform along with shoes and socks on.

"Crap, did we steal the wrong one?" Liz asked nervously as Maka looked around, no one giving them a strange look.

"No, maybe not something completely strange but I rather find something everyone is wearing," she noted.

"Too crowded to nab anyone," Liz remarked lowly.

"Then, let’s just see if we can get some information then, if we really don't stand out," Maka said with Liz nodding as they began to talk to the other students, asking them who would be the potion master of the school. It didn’t take much info gathering and they both got the same answer, Sucy, along with her room number in the dorms.

"Same info huh?" Maka said as she and Liz converged after a few minutes of info gathering.

"Yeah, some says she gets really crazy with them, sounds like our baddie," Liz remarked with Maka nodding.

"Yeah, she is apparently a very pale person, can't be missed. Let’s go!" she said with Liz nodding as they made their way to the dorm and climbs the steps to find the level room level. They soon knocked on the door of Sucy's room which they expected her but instead a cheerful looking Akko opened the door which a moody looking Diana sat behind her near a desk.

"Hi there, can I help you two?" Akko asked as Maka cleared her throat.

"Yes, is by chance Sucy here?" she asked as Diana scuffed.

"I wish she was here, she should be the one teaching Akko here about potions instead of me!" Diana muttered angrily as she was tasked to do so since Akko was struggling with potions and it would look good of her to help another student.

"I told you already, every time I tried to ask her, Sucy suddenly had something to do," Akko said rubbing the back of her head not sure what to say exactly. "Anyways, no she isn't. Did you two want to come in and wait for her?" Akko offered.

"Oh no, we'll-" Maka said before Liz stopped her as she leaned in and whispered.

"Hey, let’s take their offer up and use the chance to update our wardrobe," Liz suggested as Maka slowly nodded her head understanding.

"Umm actually, yes, yes we will," she said as Akko smiled and let them in.

"Great, well welcome to our room!" Akko said soon turning her back to them as Diana merely turned around to look at the potion books, allowing Maka to hand gag Akko. "Mrpmr?!" she cried out as Liz rushed forward to nab Diana which despite Akko's best muffled alert attempts, she could not warn Diana till it was too late as Maka closed the door with her foot which Liz then hand gagged Diana.

"Mrpmr?!" Diana cried out as she was soon pinned onto the desk, their notes from studying scattering everywhere as Liz already had rope in hand, Maka as well who was now pinning Akko to the floor which they used their elbow to keep their heads pinned onto the table and floor alike. Both attackers took the chance to pull their captive’s top clothing off to reveal Diana and Akko’s red bras.

"Hyne!" they both cried out, their speech muffled from being forced onto a flat service as their wrists were tightly bound behind their backs, rope wrapped in-between their wrists to form a tight cuff tie as Liz pulled a dirty green cloth from her back pocket and ripped off a strip of tape and threw Maka the roll.

"What do you think you domrm?!" Diana asked finally getting her head up, only to have the cloth stuffed into her mouth and the tape smoothed over her lips while Maka merely ripped off some of her outfit, stuffing the blue cloth into Akko's mouth before sealing her lips with tape. From there they bound their arms and chest area thickly with tape before wrapping rope above and below the knees and more around their ankles, which they then pulled down their skirts to reveal their matching panties, the sight making both captives blush.

"Mrpmrprhprm! Nrnrn mggm rnrnnr!" the duo cried out as Diana fell to the floor which they both now laid on the floor glaring, stripped, bound and gagged in their red underwear and knee high navy blue socks.

"So what now, do we wait for this Sucy to return?" Liz asked stripping herself to dawn Diana's uniform.

"It's a big school, I think that be the wisest choice," Maka said stripping herself which left them both in their underwear once more.

"Mmphpmmmm," Akko moaned fearing for Sucy's safety while Diana narrowed her eyes, not about to give up without a fight as she began to struggle and squirm to get free. As she did though, her bound form bumped into a nearby book shelf, causing a pink potion on top to come falling down.

"Mhpm? Nrnr!" Akko cried out, remembering the top shelve was Sucy's most dangerous potions and all she could do was helplessly watch as the potion landed on the ground, the vial breaking causing a pink smoke to rise up and start to envelope the room.

"He-hey! Ack, ack, hack, gack, what is this?" Liz cried out.

"I-I don't know!" Maka said also coughing hard as the smoke didn't last too long which by breathing it in only through their mouths did the potion smoke affect the two attackers. With them gagged it didn't affect Akko or Diana as they watched on as their captors now stood over them grinning and looking perverted.

"Hehehehe, anyone tell you look so hot?" Maka said to Akko.

"Mrpm?" Akko looked on confused.

"Wow, you look extremely sexy tied up like that," Liz said to Diana while slowly licking her lips.

"Mrmprm?!" Diana grunted out truly confused which they soon both cried out as their captors kneeled down in front of them, soon kissing their gagged lips lovingly.

"This, this must be that love potion Sucy was talking about!" Akko thought quickly being turned on by the kissing, Diana whimpering out through her gag having a same feeling, neither of them under the influence of the potion but naturally found this arousing.

"Come on, show me a good time," Maka said now fondling Akko who moaned loving behind her gag.

"You look like a stuck up who loves to go wild," Liz noted while kissing Diana more, before starting to fondle her.

"Mmprmrpmr!" both captives moaned and squirmed wildly within their bonds, they felt themselves grow extremely wet as they now began to wither to their captor's grasp. Before long they both yelped as they began to be fingered.

"Someone enjoys a good feel up," Maka cooed as she slipped her fingers under Akko's wet panties and began to finger her pussy directly.

"Enjoying my touch?" Liz asked with a smirk.

"Mmmmmmmhphmmmmmm!" both captives moaned out, their faces breaking out in a bright blush as they began to pant and feel very excited.

With a little more work, both Diana and Akko cried out in a strong orgasm, which they wet their panties more and coated their captor’s fingers in their juices.

"Mmphphpmmm!" they both moaned beaten as Maka and Liz were far from done.

"Now let’s taste you directly," they both said leaning forward to now use their mouths, both before they could they were hit with a stun spell from behind, both of them falling to the ground knocked out.

"Mrpmrm?" Akko and Diana moaned while glancing up to see Sucy standing in the doorway with her wand out.

"What is going on?" she asked soon eying a broken potion vial, the sight angering her as she soon got her answers.

-----------

"Just admit it! You were the one who poisoned the DWMA!" Liz demanded as she and Maka were on their knees in a kneeling stance, their wrists taped behind their backs which they were still clad in nothing but their underwear as Akko and Diana were now freed and redressed which their cheeks were still a bit rosy from their experience. Sucy had them breathe in an antidote, restoring their regular mental states.

"Sorry, what?" Sucy said looking clueless as Maka sighed, giving them a rundown of everything that happened.

"Huh, so that’s what happened?" Sucy muttered before chuckling in amusement.

"Sucy, what did you do?" Diana demanded answers as she now glared.

"Well, I needed a bit of funds for my potions and I had a buyer for a... certain elixir. So I may have sold a few vials or three..." she said a bit nervous.

"Sucy," Akko said in disbelief as Diana soon untied Liz and Maka.

"On behalf of the school you have my sincerer apologies, let’s go talk to the head mistress right now and get this sorted and your school cured," she offered as Liz looked unsatisfied but Maka stepped forward.

"I'm willing to work with you, despite what has happened," Maka said glaring at Sucy who kept whistling innocently.

"Very good, this way," Diana said as they left the room as Maka and Liz redawned the stolen broom riding uniforms and followed while making sure Sucy followed them the entire way.

"Say, ever get the feeling your forgetting something?" Liz asked.

"Like what?" Maka asked confused.

"I don't know," Liz said with a shrug of her arms.

“Let’s just hurry and get this mess fixed,” Maka said as they walked off. Meanwhile in the shed, both Amanda and Lotte had woken up, alarmed by their underwear and bondage state as they began to struggle wildly.

"MRPRMRPMR!" they cried out wanting anyone to free them. After some time of struggling, Constanze happened to walk in on both bound schoolgirls, all day she had been looking for a pair of females to test some of her inventions on though none were willing. "Mrpmr?" they both moaned at Constanze who slowly smirked at them, as she had just found her test subjects who were in no position to reject her offer.

The end

Return to “Stories by non USB members”