excerpt from "an Embarrassing Thief" by ED3765

esercito sconfitto

excerpt from "an Embarrassing Thief" by ED3765

Post by esercito sconfitto »

----------

"What another boring night," a female guard yawned out as she wore a blue guard hat, her deep red crimson hair pulled into a tight bun tie as she wore a deep blue top and skirt with black tights on and good walking shoes. "I wonder how far I'll get in my book tonight?" the guard merely remarked before a hand holding a wet chloroform cloth clamp over her face from behind. "MRHRPM!?" she cried out with her eyes widening as she began to struggle and squirm within her attacker's hold. "MMRRPHRPRMRPMR!" she cried out as she was dragged into a nearby shed.

"Shhhhh, you're being given the night off, enjoy," the female attacker cooed into her ear. "After all you're just my size," the attack chuckled as the guard let out one more whimper before her eyes closed and her limbs slump to her side. "Sleep tight," she chuckled as she began to strip the guard of everything leaving only her black underwear and tights on.

"Now then," the attacker said soon taking some tape and tightly bound her wrists and ankles, wrapping some more around her knees before wrapping some above and below her breasts before packing her mouth full of a black waded cloth and wrapping a white cloth tightly over her lower face and lips. "There," she said cinching the cloth ends behind her head and then dragged the restrain guard into a closet and shut the door. With her out of the way, the attacker dawn the stolen uniform, which she looked at herself to make sure the uniform was perfect as long side it she had short navy blue hair with black thigh highs on. "Now to get that information," she remarked making her way into the main Beacon building.

here the link to the entire short novel

https://www.deviantart.com/ed3765/art/C ... -768719925

Return to “Stories by non USB members”