"The Spy Who Gagged Me" by Blacksheepboy413

esercito sconfitto

"The Spy Who Gagged Me" by Blacksheepboy413

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Spy Who Gagged Me
by ~blacksheepboy413

The Spy Who Gagged Me

Deep in the desert--which desert is classified, so don't ask--the military--which military is ALSO classified--base sat like a big metal shoe box sticking out of the sand.

There was not another landmark for miles, just hot sand as far as the eye could see.

And then, coming over the dunes, was a truck, bouncing along, the sun glinting off the chrome.

The guards on the tower of the base recognized the truck as one of their own, and lowered their weapons.

"Open the gate!" one of them called out below, and a low-level grunt proceeded to fling open the heavy doors. The truck passed into the compound. The female solider driving gave a little wave, and continued to move on, making a hard left and heading into the underground garage.

It was cooler down here in the garage, and the two women in the cab of the truck were relieved about that. They had been out in that sun for hours, and they were both sure they had a 3rd degree sunburn on their faces.

They were both very fit women, in impeccable shape. They had soft, beautiful faces and focused eyes. The driver had wavy brown hair, while her passengers hair was cropped and jet-black. Both were decked out in the brown and tan military fatigues native to this part of the desert.

The passenger--for the sake of this report her code name will be Jones--checked her wrist-watch. "Right on schedule."

The driver--code name Stone--nodded. "Perfect."

The truck was parked in a far corner of the garage, and the women climbed out, checking their rifles and looking around to be sure the coast was clear.

It was.

Stone went to the flatbed of the truck. It was covered in a blue dusty tarp, and from beneath the tarp could be heard muffled cries.

Stone pulled the tarp away. Laying in the flatbed of the truck were two women, stripped down to their underwear. The women were bound hand and foot with zip-ties, and then duct tape wrapped above the zip ties. Their mouths were sealed shut with more tape, and they growled and scowled at Stone and Jones like wild animals. Their bodies were soaked with sweat from the heat.

Up until a few hours ago, these two bound and gagged beauties had been the owners of the truck AND the uniform.

"Are you sure about this?" Jones asked Stone, one eyebrow raised.

Stone set an explosive device in the flatbed, between the two struggling women. She set the timer against her own watch.

"GMMMPHH!" one of the captives said, hatred in her eyes.

"These two women are responsible for the deaths of twenty innocent civilians," Stone said. "Just last week, I received intel that they lined up a whole village, mostly women and children, and mowed them all down for resisting. If they didn't want to get themselves killed, then they shouldn't have been killers."

Stone folded the tarp back over the outraged captives. "Let's move."

General Noor Raseem sat in her private office, a large, fat tabby cat on her lap.

She lit a cigar and blew smoke into the humid air. She had left strict orders she was not to be disturbed--she needed some personal time.

It was not easy, being a female in this man's army. There was a time when a FEMALE General in this part of the world was unheard of. Women were weak, after all--weren't they? That's what Noor had been hearing her whole life at least. Women were to be subservient to their husbands. Seen but not heard.

She scoffed at the notion.

Through a long, bloody campaign she had overcome it all, and risen to the ranks of General of her own army. She was not recognized by the official "government" of this part of the world--but government be damned.

She would rule--and rule with a bloody fist.

All those who opposed her were met with a swift, savage end.

She had lost count at this point as to how many deaths she and her band of all female soldiers had carried out--it had to be over the hundreds.

And the number would rise--she would see to it that no mercy would be shown to anyone who stood in her way.

Someone pounded on the door, and the General frowned.

"I said I was not to be disturbed!" she barked. The cat on her lap was startled, and it jumped down and ran to hide.

"I understand, General," said an unfamiliar voice through the door. "But the matter is urgent!"

Noor scowled and rose to her feet, her combat boots thudding across the floor as she moved to the door.

"This better be good," she growled. She pulled open the door. Two women--women she had never seen before--stood there. They were dressed like her soldiers, but Noor knew all of her soldiers faces by heart, and these two women--they were impostors.

Noor opened her mouth to yell and Stone moved as quick as lightning, shoving a large red ball into Noor's mouth.

"HLLLMMMPHHH!" Noor screamed as Stone and Jones pushed their way into the room and slammed the door behind her.

"How much time?" Stone yelled.

"Three minutes. Make it snappy."

They threw the kicking, screaming general to the floor and got to work. They stripped her boots off and then, using a pair of scissors, cut her fatigues off her well-defined body.

Stone slapped piece after piece of tape across the General's mouth, and Jones set to work with the zip-ties. She zipped Noor's hands behind her back, and then pulled her elbows together and zipped them. Next came the Generals thighs, then knees, then finally her ankles.

Noor looked up at the two women with violent rage in her deep brown eyes.

"Noor Raseem," said Stone. "You're under arrest."

She then produced a canvas hood and pulled it tight over Noor's head, zip-tying it shut around the General's neck.

"Gotta move," said Jones.

"Pushy pushy," Stone said, laughing a little.

The two women heaved the struggling, helpless General up and carried her from the room like they were carrying a rolled-up carpet.

They were almost out when they were spotted.

Machine gun fire tore through the air, as female soldiers began coming out of the woodwork.

"Hold your fire!" Stone cried, hoisting the bound General out in front. "Unless you want to kill your General!"

The soldiers were shocked--totally unsure of what to do.

"GMMMPHHHH!!!" Noor cried from beneath the hood, unable to see what the hell was going on.

"Save the General!" a female soldier cried, and they began to rush at Stone and Jones.

It was at that moment that the truck in the garage exploded.

The whole compound was rocked. Lights flickered off, the roof began to fall in.

Before the soldiers knew what had happened, Stone and Jones were outside.

By the time the soldiers cleared a path through the rubble, a helicopter had already picked up Stone, Jones and the captive General, and was high in the air, making a speedy getaway.

On the chopper, the General was put into chains to secure her further.

Stone and Jones sat next to each other and smiled, looking down at the sand below, and the shadow of the chopper.

"Told you," Stone said. "Nothing to worry about."

Jones made sure no one was looking, and slipped her hand down between Stone's legs and squeezed.

Stone gave her a naughty look. "Not HERE. Wait till we're back at the hotel," she whispered.

Jones gave her a wink. "I hope you have some of those zip-ties left," she said. "Because I wanna use them tonight."

Stone grinned. "Don't worry," she said. "I've got plenty."

The End
The Spy Who Gagged Me
by ~blacksheepboy4

Return to “Stories by non USB members”