" Caged Heat" ( pt 6) by Blacksheepboy413

esercito sconfitto

" Caged Heat" ( pt 6) by Blacksheepboy413

Post by esercito sconfitto »

AA T ¶ Caged Heat part 6

Caged Heat

6. Break Out

Two female guards--one Asian, one with her head shaved--were walking by Chloe and Shareese's cell when they heard a loud cry from behind the door.

They stopped and looked at each other. The Asian guard rolled her eyes.

"HELP!" Shareese was crying. "FUCKING HELP! WE NEED HELP IN HERE!"

The bald guard pounded on the door. "This better not be a fucking joke," she said. "Or I'll thump your skull, bitch."

"IT'S NOT! JESUS CHRIST!" Shareese cried from behind the door.

The Asian guard nodded, and had her gun at the ready. The bald guard opened the door, her hand above her gun holstered at her hip.

Chloe lay on the floor, convulsing--her eyes rolled back to whites in her head.

"What the fuck is this?" the Asian guard said.

"I dont know!" Shareese cried, crouched down on the floor next to the flailing Chloe. "She's having a seizure or some shit!"

"Bullshit," the bald guard said.

"Look at her!" Shareese yelled. Chloe continued to convulse wildly on the floor. "She just started freakin' out, I dunno what's wrong with her!"

The bald guard sighed and looked at the Asian guard, who shrugged.

"Fuck," the bald guard said.

"You know Ivana's rules," the Asian guard said. "She doesn't want these bitches to die--unless she gives the order."

"Fine, help me carry her ass to the infirmary. You--back up against the wall. You make any movements I'll shoot one of your tits off."

Shareese held up her hands and backed up against the wall.

The guards lifted the still struggling Chloe and carried her out of the cell. They shut and locked the door behind them.

They carried Chloe down the hallway and down a flight of steps, through a swinging door. The "infirmary" was what might have been a storage closet at one point. It was small, filthy, and there were only two "cots" set up. There was a table with various medical devices, none of them sterile.

The guards lay Chloe down on one of of the cots.

"Now what?" the Asian guard asked. "The doctor is off today."

"Fuck, I dunno," the bald guard said. "We better call--"

And just like that, Chloe was still. The guards looked down at her, unsure of what to do.

"Uh-oh, is she dead?" the Asian guard said.

The bald guard leaned in close, listening to hear if Chloe was breathing.

And in one fell swoop, Chloe head-butted her--hard.

"Fuck!" the bald guard cried out, and fell back.

The Asian guard went for her gun, but Chloe kicked her hard in the stomach. The guard dropped to her knees and Chloe kicked her in the face. The Asian guard went sprawling out on her back, dazed.

Chloe grabbed her gun and pointed it at the bald guard, who was getting to her feet.

"Don't fucking move, bitch," Chloe said.

"You're dead, whore," said the bald guard. "I'm gonna cut you up."

Chloe pistol-whipped her across the face, and the guard fell to the floor.

"I hate bitches who are all talk," Chloe said. Chloe turned her attention to the Asian guard. "As you can see, I'm kind of fucking naked here. So strip--now."

"Fuck you," the Asian guard said.

"DO IT, BITCH," Chloe said.

The Asian guard sighed and stripped nude.

"Good, now strip your bitch friend," Chloe said. The bald guard was unconscious. The Asian stripped her.

"Good," Chloe said. There was a large pile of ace bandages near by. Chloe tossed them to the Asian. "Tie her up. And do it tight, if you do it loose I'll fucking shoot you in the knee."

The Asian proceeded to tie up the unconscious bald guard with the ace bandages--tying her hands behind her back, and then her feet, ankles and knees.

"Gag her," Chloe said, and the Asian wrapped more bandages around the bald guard's mouth.

"Good," Chloe said. "Now your turn, hot stuff."

Chloe took more of the bandages and tied the Asian in the same manner. She squirmed and struggled on the floor next to her unconscious friend.

Chloe picked up the guns from the guards; she dressed in the Asian guards clothes and took the pile of the others, and moved quickly.

She unlocked "her" cell and entered, shutting the door.

"Holy crap," Shareese said. "I can't believe that worked--"

"We aint out of the woods yet. Put these on," Chloe said, tossing her the clothes. Shareese stripped down and dressed in the guard clothing.

Chloe handed her the other gun.

"Now what?" Shareese said.

"Now we go to the armory," Chloe said. "Fast."

Ivana sat in her office, sipping a glass of wine. She felt quite relaxed; peaceful even. She still tasted that new bitch on her mouth; she had been a sweet one, and oh how she had screamed.

It slowly occurred to her that she hadn't seen any of the guards in a few hours. Usually, at least one guard would pop her head in to give her a status update.

"Hmm," Ivana said, rising off her couch and zipping up her boots. "Strange..."

She exited her office and walked out into the yard.

And froze.

All of her female guards lay in the dirt--stripped nude, and bound and gagged with ropes or cords or whatever other objects had been found.

And standing behind them were all the prisoners--all of them holding the guns from the armory.

Chloe came out from the crowd, a shotgun in hand.

"You BITCH," Ivana cried

Chloe stepped closer, pointing the gun.

"On your knees, cunt," Chloe said.

"Fuck you," Ivana said.

Chloe hit Ivana in the stomach with the butt of the shotgun. Ivana gasped for air and fell to he knees.

Chloe took a pair of hand-cuffs and cuffed Ivana's hands behind her back, then walked around front of her.

"Look at me," Chloe said.

Ivana did not look up.

Chloe cocked the shotgun.

"I said look at me, bitch."

Ivana looked up, hate in her eyes.

Chloe held the barrel of the shotgun out.

"Suck it," Chloe said.

"What?" Ivana said angrily.

"Suck it," Chloe said. "Like a big, chrome, loaded cock."

"No," Ivana said, and Chloe saw the fear in her eyes. She smirked at it.

"Do it," Chloe said. "Or I'll blast your skull clean open."

Ivana opened her mouth nervously.

"Good girl," Chloe said, and forced the barrel of the gun into Ivana's mouth. Ivana gagged. "Now suck it."

Ivana complied, sucking the barrel of the gun.

"More," Chloe barked. "Put more effort into it. Make it sexy."

Ivana complied, going to town on the barrel of the gun, licking the tip and deep-throating it.

"Nice," Chloe said. "I hope you enjoyed that, because you're dead."

"GNMMPH!" Ivana cried.

Chloe pulled the trigger.

CLICK.

The gun was empty. Ivana's eyes went wide. Chloe grinned.

"Gotcha," Chloe said. She pulled the gun out and whacked Ivana across the face. Ivana sprawled out, unconscious.

"Toss me some rope," Chloe called out, and Shareese tossed her some. Chloe used it tied up Ivana's ankles, knees and thighs. She forced a rag into Ivana's mouth, and wrapped rope around it.

Then she turned and faced the other "prisoners". The guards struggled and moaned on the ground, kicking up clouds of dirt.

"What are you still doing here?" Chloe called to the inmates. "You bitches are free."

The prisoners cheered in glee, and ran. they fled towards the exit, and filed out into the desert heat.

Shareese came up to Chloe, grinning.

"Dumb broads," Shareese said. "They runnin out into nothing."

Chloe smiled. "Let's go use the phone in Ivana's office. Call for some help."

"Ya know," Shareese said. "You got guts, girl."

"Thanks," Chloe said. "You wanna get a drink when we get out of here?"

"Fuck yeah," Shareese said.

"Good. You're buying," Chloe said, and the girls laughed.

The End

Return to “Stories by non USB members”