from " Bound Together in Friendship" by DragonQueen

esercito sconfitto

from " Bound Together in Friendship" by DragonQueen

Post by esercito sconfitto »

well the stories at the Jeb's Adventures Bound aren't properly 'mainstream...thus this sub-forum is the proper place for the following excerpts

from Chapter 3

Sergei dragged Kelly over to the bed and sat her down on the edge. Then he came back to me and forced me to sit in the chair.

"You've done a good job so far, pretty one. As soon as we get her ID we can leave."

He gave me a little pinch on my cheek. I gave him an angry grunt as he chuckled at me. Tatiana was looking at her watch. She spoke to Sergei in Russian as she showed him the time. They spoke back in forth in their native tongue for a minute or so. Sergei seemed impatient about something but Tatiana was disagreeing.

A moment later, Aleksei returned with Cathy. She held the badge and her license out to Sergei.

"Is this what you wanted?"

Sergei grabbed the items, and checked them over thoroughly. He showed them to Tatiana. She flipped the badge over, back and forth several times, and held it up to the sunlight by the window. Then she handed it back to Sergei.

"It's the real thing."

"Good," he said. "Now Miss Richardson, we need your clothes. Take off your blouse and skirt and give them to Tatiana."

"What!? I'll do no such thing."

"I said STRIP!" he shouted angrily.

Tatiana went over to Kelly and pulled the bound girl up from the bed. She lifted the girl's skirt and raised her hand, threatening to strike her again.

"Stop! Please! No more," Cathy sighed.

And with that she slowly began unbuttoning her blouse. Tatiana gave Kelly a little swat on the behind anyway and flung her back onto the bed.

Cathy opened her blouse and pulled it off of her shoulders. My eyes were immediately drawn to her marvelous breasts. They filled out the lacy white bra she was wearing quite nicely. The woman's age certainly didn't match her younger figure. She unfastened her skirt next and let it drop to the floor. Underneath she wore sheer to the waist pantyhose over top of her white panties.

"Take the pantyhose off too," Tatiana added.

Sergei looked at her quizzically. Tatiana noticed her leader's confused look.

"I have an idea," she said with a wink.

Sergei just rolled his eyes.

Cathy grabbed the waistband of her nylons and slid them down her legs as I watched from behind. I couldn't help but stare at her bottom as she bent over to pull the hose and shoes off her feet. The older woman scooped up all her clothes and handed them to Tatiana. Then she crossed her arms over her chest and stood there in just her bra and panties.

Tatiana took the pantyhose and put the rest of the clothing on the bed. She grabbed each leg of the hose and pulled as hard as she could. The hose ripped along the seam in the middle leaving her with one leg piece in each hand.

"OK Aleksei, help me string them up," She said as she hauled Kelly to her feet again.

The two ladies became worried as Aleksei and Tatiana herded them over to stand side by side next to the bed. Aleksei pulled out a piece of white clothesline from the bag and approached Cathy.

"Hold out wrists."

"Please, you don't have to tie us up. We won't give you any trouble." Cathy begged.

Tatiana gave her a stern look. "Yeah right, like I believe that after seeing those outbursts from you. In fact, I've had quite enough of your mouth, lady. Aleksei, give me one of those wads and some tape."

"Please, don't gag me. I'll be quiet." Cathy said as she eyed the wad of cloth being passed to Tatiana.

Tatiana ignored her pleading and took the wad and promptly stuffed the lingerie clad woman's mouth. She pressed a piece of the white tape over her lips and smoothed it down. Then she grabbed one of Cathy's breasts and pinched the nipple right through her bra.

"Mmmmmph..." Cathy let out a muffled squeal.

"That sounds much better. Now stick out your hands!"

Cathy reluctantly held her hands out and Aleksei immediately tied them together with the rope. He left a long piece of it dangling from the knot. Meanwhile, Tatiana untied the younger girl's wrists from behind her and then retied them together in front of her, leaving a long piece dangling as Aleksei had done. Aleksei took the two dangling pieces and tossed the ends over the wooden beam connecting two of the posts of the bed together. He pulled on the ends which pulled on the girl's wrists.

Cathy and Kelly looked at each with alarm and whimpered fearfully as their arms were hoisted up over their heads. Aleksei continued pulling until their heels came off the floor. Then he tied the rope off to the beam leaving them perched on their tip toes. Aleksei went to get another piece of rope.

Tatiana held up her hand. "Hold on a moment, Aleksei. Something is wrong with this picture," she said thoughtfully as she watched the two ladies squirming.

"Give me your knife," she said to Sergei, holding out her hand.

Sergei pulled his knife from his belt sheath and gave it to her. Cathy and Kelly screamed into their gags as Tatiana approached with the blade.

"I don't think it's quite fair that you're standing there in your underwear, do you?" she said to Cathy.

Cathy's eyes were wide with terror as she gazed down at the weapon in Tatiana's hand.

The Russian woman turned to Kelly and grabbed her top.

"I think we need to even things up a bit!"

She proceeded to use the knife to cut the tank top from the struggling girl's body. The young woman was left hanging there in her pink bra. Then Tatiana reached for Kelly's mini skirt. She unfastened it and let it drop to her ankles.

"Step out of it," Tatiana commanded.

Kelly did as she was told, her face flushing with embarrassment. Tatiana kicked the clothes away and then turned the two women towards each other.

"I want you two, face to face, as close as you can get!" She ordered.

The ladies took a step closer together, but Tatiana wasn't satisfied.

"Oh come on, you can do better than that," she said and gave each of them a spank on the behind for encouragement.

Their muffled pleas grew louder as they pressed together until their bras touched.

"Oh stop the complaining! I'll make things a bit more pleasurable in a minute."

Then she knelt down on the floor and took one of the pieces of pantyhose and wrapped it around their legs, just above their knees, tying them together. She pulled hard on it so that their kneecaps and thighs came in contact with each other. Then she looped it around a second time and knotted it off tightly. She stood up to survey her work.

"Very nice! Now, I need you girls to get just a wee bit closer."

The two bound woman looked at her wide-eyed. How could they possibly get any closer than this? But Tatiana had something else in mind as she placed one hand on each of their behinds and pushed until the front of their panties collided. She used the last piece of pantyhose and tied it around their waists to hold them pressed together like that. She ignored their protests and squeals of complaint at the embarrassing and intimate position.

"You two look absolutely perfect together like that - a nice little moment of family bonding - aunt and niece. How lovely. There's just one more thing left to do."

She brought the knife out again and used it to cut the shoulder straps of their bras. Then with a quick tug, she pulled down both of their bras simultaneously. Two pairs of breasts popped out and bounced together, which was immediately followed by a loud duet of muffled squealing.

Tatiana laughed, "I wouldn't struggle too much girls, unless you like to turn each other on."

But the two ladies did struggle. They arched their backs in an attempt to keep their breasts from touching. However, that position was difficult to maintain, and it also forced their hips to thrust together, so they quickly abandoned it. They twisted and squirmed and danced on their toes, moaning for release.

I was mesmerized by the two topless women before me. The sight of their naked breasts rubbing against each other was actually quite arousing. Without realizing what I was doing, I reached my hand down to pull at the rope between my legs.

Tatiana picked up Cathy's skirt and blouse from the bed and turned to leave, a huge grin on her face from ear to ear.

"OK, everyone, we are done here," she said proudly.
esercito sconfitto

Re: from " Bound Together in Friendship" by DragonQueen

Post by esercito sconfitto »

another excerpt, this time from Chapter 9

Within seconds, the doorway was crammed with gawking FBI agents. Distant gunfire and more shouting from outside drew some of the men away, but most of them remained behind. Suddenly they stepped aside to make a path for a tall, muscular man bellowing out orders.

“All right, all right. What’s going on back here? Why the hell is everyone standing around? We’ve got lawbreakers trying to make a geta…WHOA!”

The man’s sentence was cut off in shock as his eyes bulged at the sight of us. His face reddened with embarrassment as he attempted to hide his eyes and that of his men.

“Let’s go men, move out! Nothing to see here.”

He was motioning to his men to exit the room as he spoke into his radio transceiver, “Agent Laura and Diane, please come to the middle room on the north side of the cabin. I need your help with something.”

Agent Mark was still in the room, his gaze had never left Cindy and me. He came over and reached down to untie me, and then hesitated. I felt so embarrassed as my spread thighs were the center of his attention. He seemed unsure of what to do with me.

“Don’t touch them, Mark. Leave that to the girls. I want you outside with the rest of the men to catch those crooks.”

“Yes sir, agent Jeb.” He reluctantly moved off and left to join the others. Just after he was gone, two female FBI agents entered: a blonde whose hair swung gently at shoulder length and who appeared to be about 30, and a slightly younger woman with long, shiny auburn hair.

The blonde gasped and put her hand over her mouth. “Oh my God! What happened?”

“Diane, you and Laura untie these women and find them some clothes.”

“Yes sir, agent Jeb!” said the two women.

Then another urgent call came in over Jeb’s radio.

“Agent Jeb, the truck turned off before reaching the roadblock. They took another path heading south through the ravine. I’m sending the chopper to follow them now. The cars should be arriving at any moment to pick you up.”

Agent Jeb looked very unhappy at that news. He thought for a moment and then spoke into his radio. “This is agent Jeb. I’m leaving agent Diane and Laura with the victims here and taking the rest of my team to go after those goons. Agent Charles, you and your team circle the ravine and try to head them off on the other side. And for God’s sake don’t let them get away!”

I heard the sound of some vehicles arriving outside. Jeb turned to Diane and Laura.

“I’ll leave one of the cars for you. Contact me by radio if you need anything else. Now go help those young ladies.”

“Yes sir,” Diane said. “We’ll take good care of them.”

Jeb left the room, and I heard him shouting out more orders as he took the rest of his men outside. Laura and Diane then approached us.

“Oh you poor things,” exclaimed Laura, the younger of the two. “We’ll have you free in just a minute.”

Diane, the blonde, approached Tatiana, who was mewling loudly into her gag as if in distress. “Oh my! Look what they did to this one, Laura. Help me get her loose.”

I groaned with dismay as I watched the two of them working together to free Tatiana. Even worse, was the fact that neither of them were paying any attention to Anya, who was frantically working at freeing her wrists. I screamed with alarm when I saw her slipping her hands out through the loops that Igor hadn’t made particularly tight.

“Hhheppphhh!! Theeff feffin looff! Hhehhhff!” But my frantic pleas were ignored.

“Just a minute,” the younger one called over her shoulder without looking up. “As soon as we get this one untied we’ll help you next.”

I continued mewling and grunting as loudly as possible, desperately trying to get the attention of the two FBI women. Anya had her hands free now and removed her gag. She was working quickly to untie her feet and would be loose in just a second. Jennifer joined me in my muffled cries of warning.

“Ahhhhh hahhh hehh aahhhh ehhh hahhhuuuh!”

Diane and Laura lifted the freed Tatiana from the rail and ungagged her.

“Thank you so much officers,” she said in her best English dialect.

“Hhhepphhh, theef rife behinnoo!” I tried to warn them as Anya was off the bed now and rapidly approaching from behind.

Laura finally started to turn around, “What’s all the fuss… Hey!”

Anya had slipped the woman’s gun from its holster and was now pointing it at the stunned agent’s face.

“Hands up, both of you!” Anya commanded.

Diane tried to pull her weapon, but she didn’t realize Tatiana was her enemy as well. The blonde Russian woman pounced on her and wrestled the agent’s gun away just as she made a grab for it.

“Not so fast honey,” Tatiana cackled triumphantly, holding the gun now. “Aw, don’t look so surprised. You see, we’re both part of the gang too.”

Diane, thinking quickly, tried to scream as loud as she could. “HELLLL…oof!”

It was abruptly cut off by a punch to the stomach from the still very naked, Tatiana.

“Shut the hell up, bitch. You too Miss…. Agent Laura.” She read from the ID badge clipped to the auburn girl’s bullet proof vest. “The next sound either of you make will be your last!”

She emphasized that order by pressing the muzzle of the pistol against Diane’s cheek. The two Russian women listened for any signs that they were heard. But the only thing we detected was the sound of the men driving away.

Tatiana smiled. An evil grin appearing as the two female agents quaked with fear.

“Well, it seems any chance of help for you two just drove away. I think we have time for some fun now,” Tatiana snickered.

Her expression grew suddenly cold. “Both of you strip!”

Laura backed up a few steps and opened her mouth to complain, but quickly thought better of it when Anya aimed the gun at her nose.

“Anya wants to see you naked too. Now hurry up.”

The two trembling agents looked at each other with alarm. Neither of them appeared very eager to start.

“If you don’t take your clothes off right now, I’ll do it for you! And, I should warn you, my hands have a tendency to wander.” Tatiana chuckled.

The two female agents had heard enough and started removing their vests.

“Anya, go take a look outside and make sure we’re alone.”

The naked red head nodded and then hurried off to investigate. Meanwhile, agent Diane and agent Laura tossed their bullet proof vests off to the side and bent down to remove their boots. Anya returned just as they finished.

“There is a car outside, but Anya sees nobody around. They must have all left.”

“Excellent! It looks like we have time to make a clean getaway now.” She waved the gun at the two agents. “Let’s go ladies! Get those uniforms off too. I want to see some skin.”

With bright red faces, the two FBI women slowly unbuttoned their shirts and took them off. Diane was wearing a white, lacy bra underneath, which held her large tits in a marvelous fashion. The younger girl had slightly smaller breasts, but they looked magnificent in the sheer, black nylon bra she wore which was highlighted with pink ribbon-like seems and a cute pink bow in the center.

“Toss your shirts over here!” Tatiana commanded.

Diane looked at her partner as if to pass her a signal or something and then threw her shirt right at Tatiana’s face. Laura took the cue and did the same to Anya. Then they both made a run for it while their captors were temporarily blinded.

“Damn it!” Tatiana cursed after throwing the garment aside. “After them!”

Anya didn’t need to be told as she was already dashing out the doorway in chase. Tatiana was right on her heels. A moment later I heard a gunshot and some yelling. Then it sounded like a struggle commenced and a few minutes later, the four women returned.

The two FBI agents came back completely topless, with their hands pulled behind their backs. As Tatiana and Anya herded them back towards the bed at gunpoint, I noticed the agents’ bras had been used to bind their wrists together. Tatiana stood them in front of the bed and kept her gun aimed at their backs. The two captives glanced nervously at the naked and bound Jennifer, just to their right. The sight of which troubled them greatly.

“That was very stupid of you to try to escape. That bit of foolishness is going to cost you two big time. Anya, take their pants off.”

“With pleasure!” She said.

The buxom red head was all smiles now as she went over to Diane, reached around from behind, and removed the belt from its loops. She tossed that and the agent’s two-way radio to Tatiana. Then she unfastened Diane’s pants. The blond agent groaned in dismay as her slacks were pulled down her legs, revealing a white lace thong that matched her bra and a shapely and very naked bottom. Anya lifted the woman’s feet and pulled the garment completely off.

Tatiana sneered from behind her, “Agent Diane, do all the FBI women wear thongs, or are you just a naughty girl?” She laughed loudly as the stripped woman’s face turned beet red.

Tatiana took the pants from her comrade and put them on. Meanwhile, Anya sauntered up to Laura and put her arms around her from behind. Her hands went right to the topless agent’s chest where they gently cupped each firm melon.

“Please don’t,” Laura gasped weakly.

Tatiana stepped closer and pushed her gun into the woman’s long, auburn hair until it touched her scalp.

“I believe you were told to shut your mouth. Since you are obviously having difficulty following directions, we’ll have to find a nice gag for you. I have just the thing in mind,” she said while looking at Laura’s partner. “Anya, you may proceed.”

Tatiana stepped back again and watched with great satisfaction as her sexy comrade fondled the poor captive. Anya massaged both of Laura’s tits while kissing the woman on the back of the neck. Laura closed her eyes and shuddered as her left nipple was gently being tweaked. Anya’s right hand slowly slid down the agent’s trembling abdomen and stomach, tickling her skin along the way. Then she carefully unbuckled the woman’s belt and gradually pulled it out of the loops. It dropped to the floor with a loud clunk from the two-way radio. The auburn haired agent let out a startled gasp at the sound.

Anya’s hand returned to the woman’s waist and casually traveled over her body. The roaming hand caressed Laura’s belly and briefly slipped inside the waistband of her pants for a second to tease the girl. This made the female agent whimper and suddenly stiffen with apprehension.

“Mmmmm, Anya likes this one, so young and soft.”

She nibbled at the girl’s neck causing goose bumps to break out and the bound girl’s hands to begin writhing at the small of her back. Anya’s left hand continued to fondle Laura’s breast while her other was busy releasing the agent’s pants. The slacks were very tight around the woman’s hips and didn’t slide down when they were opened. The girl’s zipper was pulled down and Anya slipped her right hand inside to touch her captive’s panties.

Laura inhaled with a quick gasp and I saw her nipples suddenly harden. She stifled a tiny moan as Anya’s hand plunged between her legs, shoving her pants down along the way. They slipped to her thighs, exposing the Young woman’s skimpy, black nylon panties. The front and back panels were only held together at the hip by a pink ribbon, tied in a bow. Anya was hugging her tightly with her left arm wrapped around her from behind and gripping her prisoner’s right tit. The other hand methodically rubbed at Laura’s crotch. She was kissing the FBI agent on the right shoulder while stroking the Young woman’s pussy through her now wet panties. Laura bit her lip and closed her eyes in an attempt to endure the woman’s caresses. Her hips began to fidget and gyrate in an effort to pull away, but Anya increased the stimulation by pushing her fingers in deeper. The auburn haired agent suddenly snorted out a loud moan of desire.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh!”

The girl’s perky tits were rising up and down rapidly as her breathing quickened and turned into passionate panting. Laura inadvertently lifted her leg up for a second and dropped it back down. Her pants suddenly slid to her knees, showing everyone that she was wearing black, lace top, thigh high stockings.

“Whoa,” Tatiana seemed surprised at this. “It looks like we found a hot little tramp hiding beneath the disguise of an FBI agent.”

Laura whimpered softly as the fingers found another sensitive spot, “Ohhhh…”

Anya cupped the girl’s crotch tightly and wrapped her right leg around the girl. She lifted her foot up and forced it between Laura’s thighs to push down on her captive’s pants. While still groping the poor girl, her bare foot shoved the agent’s pants down to her ankles.

Anya whispered into her prisoner’s ear, “Step out of your pants my dear.”

The auburn haired agent gasped slightly and suppressed the urge to complain. Her feet remained planted to the floor, so the Russian woman became a little more forceful. She pinched the girl’s nipple while pulling the front of Laura’s panties up into her sex.

“Gahhhh!”

“Step out of your pants, now!”

The expression on the Young woman’s face contorted with painful pleasure, and she lifted her feet up so that Anya could remove her pants with her foot. Anya kicked them out of the way and returned her attention to the unwilling captive. Her left hand went to the back of her captive’s head and grabbed a handful of brown hair. She jerked back on it and pulled Laura’s head back abruptly, causing the girl to cry out.

“Ahhhhhh!!!!!”

Anya pulled harder, bending the girl slightly backwards, so she could lean in and kiss her on the lips. Her right hand made its way to the Young woman’s crotch again. Laura began squealing wildly under Anya’s lips as she felt the hand slip inside her panties. She tried to twist away but Anya kept a tight grip on her hair. The agent’s whimpering and mewling grew even louder as Anya inserted her fingers inside the girl’s sex while kissing her even more passionately.

Diane had been patiently standing alongside the two of them, watching, and couldn’t keep quiet any longer.

“Leave the poor girl alone!” she suddenly blurted out.

Tatiana immediately slapped her across the cheek. “Shut the fuck up, bitch!”

“You know what?” she continued, “I’ve heard enough complaining from the two of you. Take your panties off, right now!” She rammed her gun into the blonde’s temple for emphasis.

Diane whimpered with fright and reluctantly nodded. Tatiana stepped back but held the pistol aimed at her head.

“Hurry up cunt, get them off!”

The blonde agent wanted to comply but, with her hands bound behind her, it proved to be quite difficult. She wriggled and squirmed as she slowly worked her panties off her hips. Her natural blonde pubic hair came into view as she finally managed to push her panties down to her thighs. Then she stopped.

“I said off, slut! Not just down around your legs.” Tatiana snickered.

Diane looked at her with chagrin and started to say something, but changed her mind with a noticeable sigh. She bent her knees and twisted around to get her hands to reach her panties. She struggled mightily to push them down as far as she could. Once they reached a certain point of her thighs though, she could no longer touch them with her fingers. She paused momentarily to consider her options. Then, after reaching some kind of decision, Diane began moving her knees forward and back in an effort to coax the tight panties to fall down. She started very slowly at first to preserve her dignity, but when that failed to work, she increased her effort into a ridiculous waddling fashion that made Tatiana laugh. We watched the red-faced blonde dancing provocatively until her thong eventually dropped to her ankles. Then she stepped out of them, leaving them on the floor in front of her.

“Good girl,” Tatiana smirked.

Meanwhile, Laura was getting a full groping and French kiss from the now very horny red head. Anya’s fingers were buried inside the struggling girl’s pussy and working her victim into a sexual frenzy. Laura was panting heavily and sweating while her body was being played with. Then Anya suddenly broke off the kiss and pulled her fingers out. She yanked her captive up by the hair and clapped her other hand over the girl’s mouth. Laura almost swooned from the strong odor of her own arousal that was covering Anya’s fingers, right under her nose.

Tatiana bent down and picked up Diane’s lace thong from the floor and then grabbed Diane’s arm. She spun the girl around and pulled the naked blonde’s back against her chest. Tatiana wrapped her up in her arms and then turned the girl to face her partner. She brought her hand up, the one holding the thong, and pressed her fingers over her captive’s lips in a hand gag. The lacy panties were now pressed against Diane’s nose. Anya twisted Laura around too so that the two agents were now facing each other while being held from behind by the two Russian women.

The two FBI women moaned behind their hand gags while they were forced to watch one another getting fondled. Anya and Tatiana kept one hand on their prisoner’s mouths while using their other hand to stroke each girl’s sex. Laura whimpered loudly when she felt Anya pulling her panties down, right in front of her friend’s gaze. Diane’s eyes stared at the auburn haired girl’s smoothly shaved cunt and watched curiously as her younger partner was getting finger-fucked by another woman. But her eyes suddenly went wide as saucers as she felt Tatiana’s fingers penetrating her own sex, causing her to gasp through the hand gripping her face. The FBI women writhed and squirmed helplessly on the invading fingers as the Russian ladies toyed with the two of them.

After a few moments, Tatiana spoke to her comrade, “It’s probably time we get them gagged and tied up.”

“Awwwwww,” Anya pouted a bit. “But Anya supposes you are right. The others could be coming back soon.”

She ceased exploring her captive’s nether regions and held out her hand to her partner. Tatiana tossed Diane’s thong to her. When Laura realized what was about to happen she started mumbling a protest, but it certainly didn’t stop Anya. She balled up the white thong into a wad and raised it to her captive’s lips.

“Open up my dear.”

“Mmm mmm,” Laura murmured in the negative.

“Come on honey. Don’t make Anya have to hurt you.” But the girl refused to give in.

“Fine, be that way.”

Anya threw the panties onto the bed and then grabbed Laura’s hair with both hands. She dragged the young woman over to the bed and forced her down to her knees. Then she shoved the gasping agent face first into the panties. Laura’s naked bottom was now pointing up in the air while Anya continued to hold the girl down with fistfuls of her brown tresses.

“Put them in your mouth. Now!!” she ordered.

Laura’s eyes started to tear up with the humiliation. Her face was turned towards me and I could tell she really didn’t want to do it. Then Anya brought her hand down and spanked the girl across the bottom with a loud slap. The effect was instantaneous. Laura gasped with shock and pain, and began to sob. The second blow crushed her resolve.

“Please stop,” she pleaded and immediately opened her mouth and bit down on her friend’s thong and held it between her teeth.

Anya pulled her up and then stuffed it all the way into her mouth. She spun the girl around and forced her to sit on the edge of the bed.

“Don’t move. And you better not spit those panties out while Anya is gone either.”

Anya left the room then, only to return moments later with some tape. She tore off a strip and slapped it across the girl’s lips to seal her mouth shut. Then she picked up some rope and began tying an end around Laura’s ankle. She pulled her stocking clad leg out and attached it to one of the wooden feet of the bed. Then she did the same to the other leg, leaving both limbs spread very widely. Laura looked worried now as her embarrassment and fear began to grow. She watched helplessly as Anya climbed onto the bed and fastened a length of rope to her wrists and pulled her arms straight back to the opposite edge of the bed. The Russian woman then tied the end off after forcing Laura to lean slightly backwards.

Meanwhile, Tatiana was busy bringing her own captive very close to an orgasm. Diane was gasping and moaning into the hand on her mouth, completely powerless to stop her feelings of ecstasy. But the Russian blonde could sense when the woman was about to climax and pulled her hand away before it was reached. Then she urged her prisoner forward with a sharp whack to the buttocks.

“Mmmmmppphh!!!” Diane exclaimed.

“Get over in front of your friend there. It’s time the two of you got more acquainted, if you weren’t already.”

Tatiana marched Diane over to stand in front of Laura and then forced her down to her knees between her partner’s thighs.

“Get me a ball gag for this one,” she said to Anya.

The red head left the room again for a moment while Tatiana maintained a strong hold on a whimpering Diane. I could see the worry in Diane’s eyes above the hand covering her mouth as she helplessly awaited her fate. Anya returned with a big pink ball gag and held it ready while her comrade removed her hand from her prisoner’s mouth. Anya immediately shoved the pink ball between Diane’s teeth and strapped it on tight.

“Mmmmmphhh!”

Diane mouthed the hard rubber and made strange gurgling noises as she tried to speak.

“Yoo baffwahds wineffa geff away wiff iff!”

Tatiana laughed. “On the contrary my dear. We will easily get away with this. You see, no one knows about us yet. They’re all too busy following that truck. So as soon as I finish getting some revenge, Anya and I will slip away before they realize what happened.”

She looked at Anya then. “Help me pull her hands up to the ceiling beam.”

The two Russian ladies worked together to run a line from Diane’s wrists up to a beam over head. Anya stood on the bed by Laura to reach it. She tossed the rope over the beam and then began hoisting Diane’s wrists up in the air behind her. The blonde FBI agent was whimpering loudly as she was forced to lean more and more forward, her face getting closer and closer to her partner’s exposed cunt with each pull. And, as Anya was tying the rope off to the beam, Tatiana was binding Diane’s ankles and knees together. Then, to ensure she wouldn’t be able to scoot herself backward, Tatiana decided to pull the woman’s ankles up and attach them to her wrists by a short line.

Diane mewled uncontrollably as her gagged lips drooled all over Laura’s pussy, just an inch below her mouth. The younger agent whimpered too, as she fidgeted and squirmed against her bonds, wishing there was a way to avoid it. Tatiana and Anya smiled at their cleverness.

“Mmmmmmm, isn’t that just delightful! I think those two will remember this moment for a long time,” Tatiana cackled. “Now we just need to settle the score with these two!” She was looking right at Cindy and me. Oh God, please no! I whimpered inwardly.

Anya was grinning too. “Yes, Anya thinks it’s about time we show them how serious it is to cross us. Shall Anya bring out our surprise now?”

Tatiana chortled. “Oh yes! I’m sure they’re anxious to see what we picked out for them.”

Anya left the room. Surprise? What was she talking about? I didn’t like the sound of this at all and I was suddenly feeling very scared.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”