Guard takeout and uniform steal

meditions142

Guard takeout and uniform steal

Post by meditions142 »

Below is from something I found online. It was untitled and didn't have an author so I can't provide credit. However, it had a nice uniform steal scene where the hero takes out two female guards to get their uniforms for use in an infiltration. While I would have enjoyed a bit of a description of what the two guards looked like, I still really like the scene as it is perfect description of a skilled attacker making quick and easy work of two far less skilled sentries.

Belleira took a deep breath and clenched her fists. Small black puffs of black smoke left her hands, then her whole body began blinking. Igarla looked down at her own hand, and to her amazement she could see nothing. Her body had become completely transparent. She didn’t have time to admire the effect though, Belleira was undergoing serious efforts in order to maintain the spell. She moved quickly and quietly towards the gate. She walked right passed the guards without them noticing a thing. Quickly she ran for the shrubbery on the right of the palace grounds. She got down behind the bushes, and right after her, Belleira’s image materialized next to her. She fell to the ground panting.

“Are you alright?” Igarla asked.

“Fine…”she said. “But… I don't… think I can … repeat that…”

“Ok, then we find our uniforms now.” Igarla looked around for two female guards.

“Wait for me here.”

“I'll try… not to go anywhere.”

She found a pair. They were patrolling rather far from each other near the walls of the building itself. Making sure she wasn’t spotted she moved silently behind the shrubs up to the wall of the palace. She was making good use of her special forces training that day.

Her first target was walking close to the wall with her back to Igarla. She closed in on her slowly and stealthily holding both her arms in a readied position. With a quick motion she covered the mouth and nose of the guard with one hand, and strung her other arm around her throat, and tightened. Her cries were muffled and silent, Igarla’s grip was too strong for her. She lost consciousness after a few seconds, and fell to the ground.

She dragged the body over into the bushes and after exchanging her leather clothes for the uniform she tied her up. She then looked on at the second target. She was standing near a corner a short distance away.

She put her back to the wall and looked around the corner of the wall to where she was standing. She knocked on the wall a few times to attract her attention. I worked. The guard turned her head at first, then began to approach the source of the noise with her weapon in hand. She turned around the corner. She saw the tied up, unconscious guard and stopped, but before she could sound the alarm, she was hit on the back of the neck and fell to the ground out cold. She was hit by the hilt of Igarla‟s sword. She hid the body in a different bush, tied her up too, and tookher armor. She carefully smuggled it back to where Belleira was hiding.

“That was fast.” She said.

“Here, put this on quick.”

Return to “Stories by non USB members”