" Handcuffs" by Drew

esercito sconfitto

" Handcuffs" by Drew

Post by esercito sconfitto »

"Handcuffs" by Drew

Buffy and her friends had decided to go downtown for a little shopping. They usually didnt go into that part of the city cuz it was not what you would call a "nice" part of town. They rode the bus so they wouldnt have to take there car cuz who knows if you could find a parking spot.
there were a lot of people on the sidewalks, outside the shops all milling around. Buffy, a tall blond with a great figure, was dressed very caually. She had a Insane Clown Posse t shirt and a baggy pair of army fatigues, very low cut, and her new Jordans. Her friends were dressed in jeans and tshirts too.
As they were checkin out a headshop some latino girl bumped in to her.
"hey bitch, watch where your going" the raven haired girl warned.
"Sorry, didnt see you there." Buffy didnt want any trouble with the locals.
"Well , open your fuckin eyes puneta"
"whatever" Buffy came back with and kept on shopping.
"Lets get outa here," one of Buffys friends suggested. So Buffy and her friends left and went out onto the street. They were about a block away when one of Buffys friends yelled "look out" The Latino girls jumped her from behind, but the warning had made Buffy half turn and she was able to deflect the attack.
"Whats your problem?" Buffy yelled but the Latino girl just grabbed her hair and started swinging. Now buffy had been in fights before so she was an equal match. They grabbed each others hair and threw some punches and were on the ground when the cops came and everyone scattered. Buffy was on the bottom and she was scrambleing to get up when the cops grabbed her. Everybody, including her friends were running in all directions. The cops handcuffed Buffy to a trafflic signal pole on the corner, pulling her armes around the pole and cuffing her hands on the other side. Then after they told her to stay there, ran off after other quarry. "Like i could go anywhere" Buffy thought
The cops had run outa sight and lots of people were looking at her as they passed. Since she was on the corner there were people coming from all directions and traffic could see her humiliating situation. "Great just great" she thought. A kid came up and said he really liked her Jordans. there were a few other 12 yr olds with him. "yeah those are really nice" they were all saying.
"Thanks" Buffy said not really caring but being nice.
"What size are they? They look like my size Can I try them on? can I have them? Lets take them" the kids were all talking at one and surrounding her. Now there were about 7 kids, all around 12or 13. some girls some boys.
"You kids get outa here" Buffy tried her best to sound grown up and tough.
"why what you gonna do? I want those shoes" and they started pulling on her legs. She tryed to kick them but they just jumped outa the way. Kids were fast.
More kids showed up.
"Get away" she yelled. The pole was wide and her arms hancuffed all the way around it didnt leave her much room to move.
One grabbed her leg when she tried to kick and thru her off balance and down she went on her stomach. The base of the pole was too wide to get her arms around so her chest was off the ground and her back was bowed and she couldnt get up. The kids jumped on her and began to untie her shoes.
"Help, some one , help me" she yelled but no one came to her aid as the kids pulled her new $150 Jordon tennis shoes off her feet.
"You little bastards come back with my shoes" she screamed after the kids that took off running with her shoes. But about 6 or 7 remained.
"Wow I like those pants too" one of the girls remarked
A sick feeling shot thru Buffy and she got very warm. "No, please" she was almost crying
Several girls were all over her and she felt her pants being unbuttoned, and began to slid down her legs. She tried to curl up, but with her upper body hanging on the base of the traffic light pole, that made it hard. There were too many as they pulled her legs straight and pulled her pants down her legs and off.
The people that had been walking by now were all standing around watching, some with camera phones as she lay there with no pants. She was so embarrased and humiliated.
"OMG look at those cute panties" another girl said loudly "I want those and her sox too."
Buffy heard herself screaming at the little girls to leave her alone, leave her panties alone, dont do this to me. But even as she begged and pleaded she could feel their hands on her.
Buffy felt her sox leave her feet and seconds later her panties were pulled off her. Her body was now exposed to all, completely naked from the waist down.
"I wonder if her Bra matches? Let see" The kids wanted her naked and no one was interfearing, no one was helping Buffy.
"Anybody want an Insane Clown Posse tshirt?" "Are you kidding?" "they were so yesterday". "Then rip it off her." They ripped her tshirt up the back and down the sleeves. They pulled it off tossing it into the street. Next they unclasped her bra as Buffy screamed.
"How we gonna get it off her?" They pulled it up to pole. "We cant! fuckk it! tear it off. hahaha she's naked." Buffy felt disgraced and small and exposed
as she lay there naked in broad daylight in the middle of town. Some of the boys were feeling her private parts. She wiggled to get them off but they just laughed at her. She managed to get to her feet, and they all ran off with their prizes. Now she just stood there without a stitch of clothing on, chained to a pole while people walked by looking at her. Some grabbed her, some smacked her ass. No matter which way she turned she was totally exposed, to the pedestians, to the traffic, to everybody. The cop came back with the girl that had started the fight. When she saw Buffy standing there bare assed chained to a pole in the middle of the sidwalk crying, the latino girl burst out laughing. She was laughing so hard at Buffy that Buffy cried even harder. Here she was disgraced and shamed even further by the girl that started it all. And the latino loved seeing Buffy being disgraded and humiliated. They uncuffed buffy and recuffed her with her hands behind her and walked her to the squad car and put her in still naked. Buffy could still see the latino laughing as they drove her away.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”