"ESCAPE FROM BGH" by Stanley48

esercito sconfitto

"ESCAPE FROM BGH" by Stanley48

Post by esercito sconfitto »

ESCAPE FROM BGH
by Stanley48,

Premise

Who: two jewels female thiefs (Becky and Bonnie) and a policewoman (Paula)
What: Becky as been arrested. With a subterfuge, she's now hospitalized at the BGH (Boundtown General Hospital) but time's running. Bonnie has a plan
Where: city of Boundtown
When: 'round midnight
Why: can't realize it alone, reader?

Let's start

Bonnie's walking through the empty corridors of the BGH (everybody calls the Boundtown General Hospital that way). A corrupt doc certified the prisoner Becky Van Damm was ill and needed to be hospitalized at the BGH, but sooner or later someone could discovering actually Backy's healthy like a fish. Bonnie must free her before it happens. And Bonnie has always a plan...
Disguised as a nurse, Bonnie reaches the room number 237. She knows Becky is held there, under surveillance. As she glimpses who's watching over the room, she giggles. The young female cop is alone and, mostly, she just looks a rookie... Bonnie's right: officer Paula is young, determinated and without experience,.. Further, she's boring and as she sees the nurse is happy to talk with someone so neglects the rules...
Bonnie approaches Paula with a warm smile

'Night officer, all right? Can I check the patient?
Yes of course, nurse, but I must stay in the room... orders, you know...
Orders are orders, officer... no prob. Please, after you

Paula opens the door and enters the room saying “Check time, convict Van Damm” but her face turns in a strange way... as Bonnie aims a gun against her back, whispering

Hands up, cop.... no worries, no tricks and everything's going ok
Waht are you doing? (Paul is raising slowly her hands up)... Are you crazy or what?
The second one... to be precise, not what, but who... I'm a dear friend of convict Van Damm and I'm here to free her

Becky fastly grabs the situation: she gets up from the bed and catches Paula's gun from her holster

Happy to see you, Bonnie. What's the plan?
A nurse and a cop leave the BGH chatting and joking.. clear?
One hundred percent. What about our cute friend (pointing Paula) in uniform?
It depends on her.. Honey, wanna your relatives receive a memorial medal or you prefer cooperate? By the way, your name?
My name's Paula... officer Paula... wanna kill me?
Your choice officer (Bonnie giggles naughty)... Three seconds to decide... Three... Two...
Ok... ok... I'm cooperating...
Smart girl... Your uniform... fastly and without discussions...

The poor officer, angry, undresses. Now she's in black undies and blue socks

Beautiful... Now, darling, on your knees, hands back

Meanwhile, Becky wears Paula's uniform.

As Becky keeps under fire the unlucky cop, Bonnie ties her hands and arms with ropes.

Stand up and lay down on the bed, baby, you deserve a rest...
You two bitches...

Chuckling, Bonnie ties angry Paula's ankles and legs then claps happy

Well well well... what a lovely package! Don't you agree, ex convict Van Damm?
You'll pay for this... dirty bitc.... mmmmmmmpppphhhh!!!!

Paula's imprecations are suffocated by a red scarf in her mouth. A plug reinforced by a couple of pieces of medical tape

Allow me, Bonnie... icing on the cake...

.., and Beckie hogties furious Paula.

See ya, officer Paula, has been a real real pleasure
Take a nap... your replacement's arriving in a couple of hours...

The false nurse and the false policewoman leave the room sending kisses to the wrapped up real policewoman.
Once alone, the helpless rookie sighs thinking: I'm becoming Department's laughingstock...

THE END

Return to “Stories by non USB members”