Nurse uniform steal story excerpt from Deviantart

meditions142

Nurse uniform steal story excerpt from Deviantart

Post by meditions142 »

Here is a really cool stories excerpt from a story by the excellent knottysilkscarf on Deviantart:

Indeed, about 30 minutes before Betsy's and Katie's appointment. Five women, all wearing silk headscarves and dark glasses walked in to the reception area of the therapist's office. Before the 5' 3" nurse with the curly brunette hair could say a word, a pistol with a silencer was pointed at her. The other women went through the door to the inner offices. The nurse had her hands up when one of the other women came behind her and hit her with a gun butt. There was a sickening crack when the glancing blow hit and the nurse muttered a soft "ugh." The nurse stared in disbelief for a moment. She put her hands down on the counter to try to steady herself. Her face distorted as the pain of the blow overtook her. Her legs were like rubber and her mouth was open with a little bit of saliva starting to form at the corner of her mouth, soon to run down her chin. She wanted to say something...ask 'why?'...why was it necessary to hit her? She was cooperating. The words never came as the woman behind her swung again in the other direction. Another crack filled the air, the nurse tried to grab hold of the counter as she sank to the floor. She looked up at the woman standing over her, but saw nothing. The woman standing over her saw the nurse's eyes roll up and her eye lids close. Her arms and legs were limp as they flopped onto the floor, like wet noodles.

The woman who had hit the nurse bend down. She opened each eyelid to make sure the nurse was truly out. She was not checking to see if the nurse was alive. The woman didn't care either way. But the nurse was alive with shallow breathing. The nurse's mouth was half open with saliva running down her cheek to the floor, The woman pulled up the nurse's uniform and went under her panties with her hand. Her gloved finger was pushed deep into the nurse's twat. There was a slight moan, but if the nurse was conscious at any level, she would have cried out. Satisfied, the nurse was dragged away by her arms to have her uniform stripped off of her and, of course, to be bound and gagged.

While two of the women stripped the nurse, with one of them putting on her uniform, the other three women went directly to Doctor Zhou's private office. The doctor was working on a report. She gasped when her office was invaded. The women quickly tied her hands behind her back while one of the women kept her glove covered hand over her mouth. Under threat of death, Dr. Zhau answered every question they asked at gun point.

"Now Doctor Zhou, you will have experience with real trauma yourself.

Without warning they stuffed her mouth and wrapped a handkerchief in her mouth knotting it tightly at the back of her head. A floral silk scarf from Dr. Zhou's hat rack was bound over her lower face and nose. She was taken to the room where the nurse was already secured.

The Dragon Lady went to the room where Doctor Zhou conducted interviews. It was a very pleasant room designed to give her female subjects a sense of security. Her subjects today would have their trauma reinforced and the only security would be that of bindings and gags. The Dragon Lady smiled. Then the Dragon lady frowned. She instructed one of her henchwomen to remove all the pictures of Doctor Zhou from the room. The Dragon Lady looked nothing like her.

Yes, these young women were walking into her web...and the Dragon Lady was the spider. The information necessary to unlock the Golden Dragon would be hers.

The nurse's hand left Betty's mouth only to be replaced by another hand. The nurse grabbed Betty's free arm and pulled it behind her back. One of the women with cord started wrapping cord around Betty's wrists. Another woman with cord was already tying her ankles. The third woman was stuffing the handkerchief fully in her mouth, securing it was a second rolled up handkerchief forced between her lips and secured at the back of her head. The thick silk scarf was tied over her lower face making it difficult to breathe when she struggled. Forced onto the ground, Betty's bound hands and ankles were secured together with a short piece of cord.

It was only then that Betty got a close look at the two other women, both bound and gagged just like she was. The older lady she assumed was the real doctor. The younger woman was probably the real nurse. She had been stripped down to her panties and bra, but neither was in place. These attackers were apparently having fun with her. Even the doctor's panties were pulled down suggesting that these women had done something sexual to them. Suddenly, Betty felt one of the women go under her dress, undid her garters and pulled down her panties. The women were all laughing as fingers explored her twat. Betty was about to experience some of her daughter's humiliation.
meditions142

Re: Nurse uniform steal story excerpt from Deviantart

Post by meditions142 »

And just for kicks here is a second nurse uniform steal from deviantart by author KP-Presents.

As Coleen Wicks walked into the clinic on that summer's day, she had no idea she was destined to play an important part in a story that would never ever be fully told. But then, that's always the lot of the background player - the role they play is never really understood, never really appreciated. The plain truth is, as I saw her come into the reception area and walk towards the changing rooms, it was her height and build that told me she was perfect for my need.

I put down the way out of date magazine back on the seat and followed her, making sure I wasn't seen as she walked through a plain white door. I had identified it at previous visits as the Nurse's changing room - the perfect place to make my preparations for that day.

I looked from side to side and slipped in, making sure I did not make a sound. There was Coleen, standing in front of her locker, hanging her red leather jacket up inside as she took out a starched white nurses' dress and hung it on the door. Silently, I turned the lock and took the damp cloth out of the plastic bag it had been safely sealed in.

The poor girl had no chance - when I grabbed her from behind and clamped the cloth over her nose and mouth, all she could do was open her eyes wide in fear and try to struggle free. My grip was too strong, however, as I held her firmly, the chemicals soaked into the cloth working their sweet magic as her eyes slowly lost focus and then closed.

Once I knew she was under, I laid her gently on the floor and rolled her over pulling her hands behind her back and binding her crossed wrists with thin rope. I made sure she was not going to be hurt, keeping it over the cuffs of her red woollen jumper, and also when I tied her ankles making sure it went over the cuffs of her jeans. I worked quickly, quietly, efficiently, until she was bound at her legs, waist and arms.

Opening her mouth, I popped a wad of cloth with a small dose of the same drug inside, and then covered her mouth with medical tape, before placing her in a linen basket and covering her with sheets. By the time she came round, my job would be done and I would have left with what I came for.

Satisfied that she would be kept out of the way, I returned to her locker and looked at the dress - it was perfect, just the right size for me, as I started to strip off and adopt my persona for the day...

Return to “Stories by non USB members”