"Tied naked to a tree " by Ashinperil

esercito sconfitto

"Tied naked to a tree " by Ashinperil

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Trees…

There are so many trees, I wonder exactly how many and if anyone knows. I bet the
Forestry commission does, they plant them after all, in the thousands I suppose. I never
had much patience, I cannot understand how someone could plant something knowing
they won’t ever live to see it harvested. My mind is wandering.
I test the rope, its tight, not a trace of movement, I watched as she tied my wrists together
and she knew exactly what she was doing. down to the crossover between my wrists and
the knot tied on top where my fingers had no chance of reaching. Bit over the top that
really as she had made sure my plans were both facing outwards. I was not surprised at
her expertise, I knew that she knew exactly what she was doing when it came to rendering
me helpless…
The rope around my throat was snug, thats all, just snug, but that was enough considering
how effectively she had tied my hands. The noose was tight beneath my chin and the
loose end which she had in her hand, kept taut and jerked every so often, kept me moving
quickly being her. Once i stumbled and almost fell and the noose tightened alarmingly, it
fucking scared the shit out of and I cried out.
Quiet, she said, or I will have to gag you and I don’t want to do that yet!
The trees branches moved in the wind blowing through the wood. or is this a forest, what
defines one from the other, the number of trees I suppose. Back to my first question, not
funny!
The wind makes a noise as it passes through the wood. I like wood better than forest,
makes it seem less intimidating. But its not is it?
I shiver despite the fact that I am sweating at the exercise she is forcing me into with her
swift pace which, of course, I am I can only emulate. Its the wind that makes me shiver,
and the fact that I am naked and afraid, fear can make you shiver!
I think we have been walking like this for about half an hour, since she made me undress
and tied me up. We had walked into the wood from where she had parked the car,
gradually as we went deeper the sound of the road and the traffic faded and the light
dimmed as the canopy of branches and leaves blocked out much of the sky. Then she
decided we were far enough into the wood and it was time to get me ready.
It was still daylight, late summer at seven PM, wouldn’t be dark for a while, though darker
sooner in here of course, that scared me.
Then she stopped and so did I, this will do, get on your knees! Look up at me and open
your mouth. I did as I was told, I always did as I was told, she liked that. From her shoulder
bag she produced my panties stuffed inside the bag with my dress and other stuff. Open
wide she said, so I did, and she stuffed my panties into my mouth and then tied my scarf
around my head, Again she made sure I would not be able to spit out the panties, tying the
knot in the front, forcing the soiled silk into my mouth even deeper and very securely.
Stand up and back against the tree, she said so I did as she said again.
She took the leash around the tree and secured me to it by my neck. She produced lots of
rope and lashed me tightly against the rough bark, it cut into my skin, it hurt, she didn’t
seem to care much. She bound my breasts until they were throbbing and discoloured and
played with my nipples until they were hard and erect and she could clamp the nipple clips
on them. The pain was constant, like toothache is constant, but not like toothache at all. I
liked this pain, I hate toothache.
Then she pulled one of my stockings over my head, stretching the silk fabric until my head
was encased in its tight embrace, she tied the other stocking over my eyes and I was
blind.
My legs were tightly bound together and she had tied them to the tree and now she had to
force her fingers in between and find my cunt. It was perhaps made easier by the wetness
that I had produced as a result of my excitement. She played with me for a long while, or
maybe it was a short time, I had no idea, I was lost and I moaned into the gag in delight
and anticipation. I felt her breath on my ear as she placed her lips on it and whispered.
I am going now, your all alone, I will probably come back for you, maybe tomorrow, maybe
the day after, maybe I will send someone else for you so they can feed and water you and
do things to you.
Of course it could be that I am fed up with you, and if thats the case, then who knows what
will happen to you, all alone in the forest, helpless….
It was quiet then, so it is a forest I thought, not a wood!

Return to “Stories by non USB members”