"Final Fantasy: Collector" by meiakki,

esercito sconfitto

"Final Fantasy: Collector" by meiakki,

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Final Fantasy: Collector

by meiakki,

In the kingdom of Eorzea, there is an adventurer a warrior of light who has slayed men and

primals alike. A fair young female miqo’te that had short black and red hair with red eyes,

she wore a black bikini top with black and red sailor pants and black, red, and white

sailor shoes with black leather ringbands on her hands and a white eyepatch over her left

eye. She was a white mage with her weapon of choice a dryad cane and powerful white magic.

This miqo’te was named, Meiakki Chiyoku.

Meiakki was withstand her private chambers at her guilds household being the co-leader of

the guild she had a lot of responiblies but all she really wanted was to take a break from

slaying primals and beast.

She had looked over the paperwork on her desk among them was a filer for Jenova High a

promising school for adventurers she looked at the school uniforms the girls had on in the

filer. “Maybe this place will be nice for a vacation, I have heard stories about the

students there I’ll see if they are real” she said looking over the filer pondering the

best stragety to infitate the school.

She came up with an idea and set about setting it in motion getting up from her desk she

grabbed a crystal and used it to teleport to the school grounds. “Now I need a uniform” she

hid in the brushes outside the school she heard the bell ring and she waited.

the last student that came out was a girl named Yuna she had short brown hair with one blue

eye and one green eye, wearing a red lined shirt that was unbuttoned revaling her blue bra,

a matching blue skirt with white thigh socks with red lining on the top and shin high black

boots. “I get that Yuffie for stealing my stuff” said the girl rubbing her wrist it was

clear that she had been tied up for a while with the red marks on her wrist.

“Looks like the poor thing was already tied up by someone well there’s always room for

seconds” said Meiakki with a giggle as she prepared a cloth and put choloform on it. Before

the girl got too far away she struck wrapping one arm around her waist pinning her arms to

her side as she clamped the choloform rag over her mouth.

“Mmmmph!” screamed Yuna as she faught against her attacker. “Go to sleep” said Meiakki as

she held the cloth firmly over her mouth and nose. “Nmmmm!” she screamed trying to shake

free but her world was going black her eyelids like cinderblocks she collasped into

Meiakki’s arms.

Meiakki picked the knock out woman in a fireman carry and used the crystal to teleport

again she brought the girl to her private room and stripped her of her uniform. Once the

girl was naked she laid the girl on a couch made of the primal Garuda’s feathers facedown

and secured her arms in a reverse prayer postion. She then tied rope around her thights and

ankles securing her legs in a tight frog tie, she tied rope around her breast in a tight

breast harness and added a cotch rope for good meassure.

“Hmmm what happened” groaned Yuna as she started coming too she looked forward and her

attacker. “Who the hell are you what wait you bitch you kidnapped me I’ll killed you when I

get Mmmpph!!” her words were cut off as Meiakki shoved her panties in her mouth. “Oh when

you get out I’ll love to fight you” she said as she gave her a kiss on her lips as she

reached for a leather muzzle “But that’ll have to wait cutie” she said as she broke the

kiss and slipped the muzzle over Yuna’s mouth and buckled it behind her head.

“Mmmmph!” groaned Yuna struggling in her bindings. “Tomorrow your friends will join you but

for tonight we get to have some fun said Meiakki stripping herself as she straddled Yuna

and started kissing her neck and groping her breast. “Mmmmph Mmmmmph!!” moaned Yuna trying

to resist but soon gave in to the pleasure.

The next morning Meiakki woke up and got dressed in Yuna’s outfit as she teleported to

Jenova High and enter the school. She had a spell on her so she looked exactly like Yuna,

she entered the class and saw Tifa, Lightning, Yuffie, and Rikku dressed in their uniforms

sitting at their desk the teather Mrs.Lulu walked in the room and class begun.

“Yuna you bring the stuff to get Tifa and Yuffie back?” asked Lightning in a whisper to

Meiakki. “Yeah I got it, they gone learn today” said Meiakki. Lightning smirked and after

the teacher left the room they set their plans in action.

“oh boy here they come” said Tifa to Yuffie as they noticed Lightning and Yuna walking over

to them. “You swine will pay for yesterday” said Lightning as Tifa got up but she pushed

her back down and jumped on her. Yuffie was about to jump Lightning when Meiakki tackled

her.

It didn’t take long for Lightning to secure Tifa in a strict hogtie, a sock suffed in her

mouth and a red cloth over ther mouth and nose kept her silent. As Meiakki tied Yuffie in a

shibari breast harness and made her sit criss-cross as she tied rope around her knees

keeping her in that position then she shoved the real Yuna’s bra in her mouth and wrapped a

roll of black tape around her head several times.

“Mmmmmph” both girls grunted into their gags. “Good work now to punish these two” said

Lighting as she went back to her backpack to grab the whip she brought as she did this

Meiakki grabbed Tifa’s red tie and Yuffie’s head scarf and put the head piece down as she

balled the tie up.

When Lightning came back she had the whip in her hand as she set her eyes on her pray,

Meiakki was behind her ready to strike. “You girls are Mmmph” her words were cut off as the

balled up tie was shoved in her mouth then the head scraf was thrown over her mouth and

wraped around her head several times before she could react.

She turned around and looked at Yuna furious she punched at her Meiakki grabbed her arm and

threw her to the ground securing her arms behind her back she tied them in a box tie.

Before wrapping rope around her legs above and below her knees tieing rope around her

ankles and pulling the rope up to her wrist rope securing a hogtie on her like the one she

put on Tifa.

“Grrrrmmmm” growed Lightning threw her gag as Yuffie and Tifa laughed at her predictament.

“Now I got three beautiful woman to add to my collection” Said Meiakki as she telported all

three to her Private Chambers.

One inside she returned to herself as the girls saw the real Yuna struggling on the couch

with a loud buzzing sound filling the room. “Oh don’t worry girls I promise you will all

have a fun night just like Yunnie over there” said Meiakki with a giggled as she wag her

cat tail.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”