"Stripped at the fair" presented at the Frisk10's DA page

esercito sconfitto

"Stripped at the fair" presented at the Frisk10's DA page

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Stripped at the fair
by Frisk10,

Im a high school girl from the midwest. I'm blond, about 5'6". I have a pretty good body and all the kids tell me I'm cute so Ill just leave it at that.
I went to the fair Saturday. It was the last day of the fair and it's usually packed.
I picked up my best friend, Bree and we were all excited. I always drove because I am 18 and have a car (thanks Dad).

We had to park in a field way out on the other side of the race track. The race track is a mile around and has a chain link fence around it. The entire fair is on the opposite side so we had to walk all the way around. They could't have put us any farther away from the midway if they tried. But the weather was great, so we didnt mind too much.

We walked all the way around and approached the fair from the back of the food stands. We entered the midway between the Fiske Fries and a taco stand.

I wore a pair of really short jean shorts, right up to my butt almost showing my asscheeks and a tank top with my new rainbow colored canvas Converse tennis shoes on my feet.

We walked around and ate the greasy fair food, saw all the animals, played some games, rode some rides but mostly hung out with our high school buddies. Bree had a boyfriend so she hung onto him. It was ok because we had a whole group with us but as it got late some of the kids went home and our little group got smaller and smaller. Bree asked me if it was ok if Todd (her boy friend) took her home. Who am I to stand in the way of love? So I said sure.

It got kinda late and I decided to leave. It was about 11:00 and the only ones that remained were the the ones that had campers there (they had show animals so they camped at the fair). I decided to go home.

I walked down the midway by myself until I came upon the Fiske Fries and the taco stand. I went between them and was off the midway. I couldnt believe how dark it was. The only lights were behind me. I had to walk all the way around the race track by myself in the pitch black. It was a little spooky. I noticed almost all the other cars were gone. There was no one around. Just a black empty field and the far away lights and sounds of the fair.

I was almost to my car. My eyes had adjusted enough to the night to notice 6 figures coming toward me. It was 4 guys and 2 girls. They stopped in front of me.
The path I was on ran next to the fence on one side and there was a hill on the other so I would have had to go down the hill to get past them.

They asked me if I had any money that I could spare. I told them no, that I had spent it all. One of them had a flashlight and he had the beam directly in my eyes. Then they said they didn't believe me as they slowly encircled me. I pulled my pockets inside out but kept my car keys in my hand. The guy with the flashlight aimed the beam at my shorts and my outturned pockets. Then he let the beam move slowly down my body.

When they got to my feet, one of the girls said she wanted my shoes. They made me take off my rainbow colored Converse tennis shoes. She also liked my matching rainbow sox and wanted them too.

I laid my keys quietly on the ground as I untied my shoes, hoping they wouldnt notice them. I inconspicuosly moved away from them. I'd find them later.

I immediately thought of this site and suddenly I knew I was gonna get stripped bare.

The other girl wanted my top. I tried to reason with them but I knew it was useless. They were all laughing as she said she wanted my shorts too. I was just hoping they would stop there as I let the jean shorts slide down my legs, but no they wanted my bra and panties too.

As they surrounded me and kept the light showing on me, I unhooked my bra and took it off, then pulled my panties down revealing my naked pud. Of course the light was on it.

The six were laughing hysterically as they grabbed my clothes and ran off into the inky blackness leaving me naked.
I cant believe how scared I was and how turned on too. I was just hoping I didnt encounter anyone else. I got down on my hands and knees and searched for my keys and finally found them.

I raised up, still on my knees and looked around. Blackness. The only light was coming from the fair on the far side of the unlit racetrack.

I had been getting turned on from the moment they wanted my shoes. I guess it was from reading all the stories on here so I couldn't help myself and put my fingers to my pussy. It was wet like I knew it would be.

I began to masturbate right there on my knees. With my fingers in my pussy and my other hand squeezing my breasts, I kept thinking what if they come back? What if they come back and catch me masturbating? What if someone else comes along and catches me? It made it even more delicious.

I sat back on my heels, leaning way back with my pussy thrust foreward and my legs apart. My hand furiously driving me toward a climax.
I came in no time. Falling backwards and laying on the dirt path writhing in ecstasy. It was the best orgasum I think I ever had.

I ran bare ass naked to my car and had to drive home with no clothes and a wet pussy.

Lucky for me our laundry room is off of the garage so I got some clothes on before my parents seen me.

But it was a scary and awesome experience. Hope you liked my story. I feel like one of you now.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”