"The Goddesses Double I" by ssvineman

esercito sconfitto

"The Goddesses Double I" by ssvineman

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Goddesses Double I
by ssvineman

Noire's body felt heavy and tired as her eyes slowly fluttered open. Instead of her warm bed and familiar room in the Lastation Basilicom, she was surprised that as her vision cleared, she found herself in a dark, unfamiliar place surrounded by a yellow dome of energy. Her body felt unusually cold and she was sitting against something cold and hard. She tried to pull away from the surface, but something resisted, holding her back as it pulled into the skin above and below her breasts. She could feel similar resistance as she tried to move her arms and legs and looked around to discover why.

Thick rope and been wrapped around her, above and below her breasts, securing her to a large, grey boulder. Her arms were behind her back, but she could feel the resistance of more rope holding her wrists in place and rope was wrapped above and below her knees and around her ankles, immobilizing her legs.

"What the hell!!?" She tried to call out, only for the cry to be muffled by a cloth that had been stuffed into her mouth and secured with a strip of black tape. More embarrassing was the realization that she was so cold because her dress, gloves, shoes, socks, and all other clothing had been removed, leaving her in only her very revealing, dark grey underwear.

"GMMMMMM MMMM MMMPPPHHHH!" she screamed into the gag, thrashing about and trying to loosen her bonds. After a moment, she calmed down and began to think.

I don't know who did this me, but they'll regret it after I transform and free myself.

She tried to do just that, but as she channeled her Share energy, she felt a shock around her neck, causing her pain and draining her strength. She realized that a black, metal, collar with a red jewel embedded in it was wrapped around her neck.

"That's an Anti-Share Crystal," a voice called out. Noire was shocked to realize the voice sounded just like hers. Looking up, she saw a woman standing nearby. Her eyes widened with surprise. Looking at this woman was, for Noire, like looking into a mirror, or at least it would have been if Noire had been unbound, ungagged, and still fully dressed.

"Whommm rrr uuuuummm!?" Noire's cry of who are you was muffled and distorted by her gag, but her double answered any way.

"Why, I am Noire, Goddess of Lastation of course," the fake replied, "I have a sister named Uni who I always ignore and come off to everyone as a mega loner because I'm married to my work."

"Mmmmmmm!!" Noire tried to protest the answer, only to receive a none to gentle bop on the head from her doppelgänger. Her eyes widened with shock as she remembered what had happened. She'd retired to her room after a long days work only to find her doppelgänger waiting for her there, at the time wearing only a light blue bra and panties. Before Noire had been able to make sense of the situation, the fake had thrown a strange red dust in her face. Noire's body had gone limp instantly and she'd fallen to the floor, struggling to retain consciousness.

"Who... are..." she had gasped weakly before a crumpled up cloth had been stuffed in her mouth and a piece of tape sealed over it, silencing her.

"Quiet now, dear Noire," her captor had ordered. The last thing Noire had remembered was feeling her boots and socks be removed before she'd blacked out.

Now, here she was, held captive in her underwear by a woman who looked like, sounded like, and claimed to be her.

"Erreeee mmmm I?" Noire tried to demand "where am I!?" Once again, her captor managed to understand her.

"You're in GameIndustry's land of abandoned ideas," fake Noire replied, "this is Development Hell. Home of some of GameIndustry's most dangerous beasts. Beasts that would probably be devouring us right now if my barrier weren't keeping them at bay. Unfortunately, this barrier will only last a few more hours. Of course, I'll be long gone by then, but I imagine you'll still be right here. A helpless little appetizer waiting to be devourered."

Noire began struggling furiously again, to no avail.

"It's no use struggling. You're powerless to escape, and frankly, you deserve it for how you've treated my dear Uni," the fake hissed.

"Ummni?" Noire muffled in reply.

"But don't worry, I'll be a far better sister to her than you ever were. Speaking of, she'll be waking up soon so I'd better get home, but let me give you something before I go." Noire couldn't do anything as her fake kissed her, well, kissed the tape over her mouth at least. "That was probably your first kiss, huh. Well that's a bit awkward. Don't worry though. You won't have any more to compare it to."

The fake stood up, holding out her hand which formed a magic portal.

"Good bye, Noire," the fake called as she walked through the portal, leaving Noire struggling and moaning into her gag.

To be continued...
[/i]

Return to “Stories by non USB members”