THE MAID by Erika Lynn

esercito sconfitto

THE MAID by Erika Lynn

Post by esercito sconfitto »

THE MAID
by Erika Lynn

This was the day for which Maria Lopez had been waiting and preparing for the past year -- and it was going to be so much easier than she ever expected. She couldn't believe the stupidity of her eccentric rich boss, Jessica Howell.
Jessica was totally oblivious to the affair that Maria had been having with her husband Jack for the past two years. That was just fine with Maria because the stupid bitch's life would soon be hers.

Jessica Howell had kept herself in total seclusion from the public for the past ten years, and that would ease Maria's transition into her boss' life. Jack was head of research and development at the GeneTech Corporation and was involved in some very top secret genetic projects. One of Jack's co-workers had perfected the drug that was about to change Maria's life forever. It was so unfortunate that he was killed in the tragic accident at the plant, but that meant that Jack had sole knowledge of the secret formula. Jack explained to Maria what she would need to do. Maria loved the thought of having the face
of her rich bitch boss Jessica Howell and sticking Jessica with the
face of her lowly maid. Maria and Jack had planned the switch to the last
detail. No one would suspect that Maria was about to fulfil her dream and
permanently assume her boss's identity and step in to take over her life.
Within two hours she would be the new Jessica Howell and all that used to be Jessica’s -- her huge mansion, her elegant clothes, her expensive jewellery, her fancy cars, her wealth and her loving husband would be hers.

She relished the vision of seeing her old boss as a poor girl slaving away in her plain lowly maid uniform. It was also going to be such a pleasure to have her former boss kneel before her, massage her feet and legs and give her the same pedicures and foot worship she would now demand as had been demanded from her. She looked forward to attaching to Jessica's body the leather and chain bondage collars and harnesses that Jessica had custom fitted for Maria's body. It was only poetic justice that Jessica's neck, breasts, wrists and ankles would soon be exactly the same size as Maria's. She eagerly anticipated the new "Maria" serving the new "Jessica's" every desire. The very thought of rich, arrogant and cruel Jessica being forced to live Maria's former pitiful existence filled her with wicked glee.

Maria also longed-for Jessica's healthy body. Maria looked at the needle marks on her arms. Soon her boss would be the drug addict she used to be and that would seal her fate because she would be forced to accept her new life as "Maria", if she wanted to maintain the supply of drugs she would need to stay alive. Maria would have no problem injecting Jessica with the DNA-altering drug that would totally give her "Maria's" body, then do the same to herself to give her "Jessica's". Maria looked at herself in the mirror. She smiled as she realized that this was the last time she would be wearing the plain black and white maid uniform in which she was now dressed. By now, the drug that she had slipped in Jessica's morning coffee would have taken effect and her boss would be somewhere in the house, passed out cold.
Just as she hoped, Maria found Jessica, fully dressed in the designer outfit that she knew she would soon be wearing, and lying on the sunroom floor. She dragged Jessica's unconscious form into the luxurious bedroom that Maria had labored so many hours to keep spotlessly clean. It was such an awesome feeling knowing that it would be her room now. Maria sat on Jessica's bed. She removed the minimal jewelry that she had on - her watch, one ring and her plain stud earrings. Jessica always insisted that Maria maintain an almost Puritan look, and punished her severely if she didn't.

Maria had a different image in mind for her replacement. The new "Maria" must have a sexy and inviting look for their parties. The new "Jessica" would have her former boss serve their guests while she was dressed in tight, short French maid uniforms, ultra-high-heeled platform shoes, and black fishnet pantyhose.
Hooker-red lipstick, long matching fingernails, long thick eyelashes and heavy eye makeup were a must. It was going to be so enjoyable to watch her former boss struggle to learn to effortlessly manoeuvre on 6-inch heels, and to punish her if she didn't dress or act exactly in the way "Jessica" desired. She loved her plan to turn her former boss into her personal trampy slut slave.

Maria slipped her well-worn black maid flats off her feet for the last time; then quickly removed the rest of the uniform that she had grown to detest. She had on little makeup - no nail polish and only her lipstick and a little blush.
She walked into her boss' bathroom and slipped on Jessica's silk robe and high-heeled Malibu slippers. They felt so right on her. It was such a sweet coincidence that Jessica was only one dress size smaller that Maria, and that they had the same size feet. She smiled a wicked smile as she admired herself in the mirror, then let down her hair, which she had meticulously maintained in Jessica's length for the last two months.

This was going to be oh so erotic. She had tried on Jessica's clothes and
jewelry so many times when Jessica was out of town. It was because Jack had seen Maria totally dressed in his wife's things that Jack thought up the idea of the swap. The idea of forcing Jessica to swap lives with her was intriguing - she loved it. Turning Jessica into Maria was a perfect way of permanently eliminating Jessica; it soon became an obsession.

Maria was really turned on by the thought of stripping Jessica of her things. She knelt down and removed Jessica's designer shoes, blouse and skirt. She carefully stripped off Jessica's pantyhose and held them against her cheek. She thought about how sensual they would feel encasing her legs and feet. She slipped out of Jessica's robe and slippers, then unfastened Jessica's elegant satin bra. She felt intoxicated as she felt the satin cups, still warm from Jessica's body, against her breasts as she fastened Jessica's bra onto her body. She then slipped Jessica's moist panties off of her body and pulled them slowly onto her own. They were a little snug, but the thought that Jessica's sweat was now her sweat was sooooo erotic.

Maria opened a case containing two syringes, one labeled "Maria", the
other "Jessica". Jack had carefully prepared them before he left for work that morning. She removed the syringe marked "Maria" and walked over to the unconscious body of her soon-to-be former boss. She inserted the needle into Jessica's arm, slowly pushed down on the plunger and watched as the brown fluid disappeared beneath Jessica's pale skin.

Almost immediately she noticed a sheen appear all over Jessica's body.
Jessica's hair and skin began to darken. In less than a minute, Jessica had the rich black hair and dark complexion of her former maid. Maria watched as Jessica's body appeared to liquify and then take on a new form. Jessica smiled as she watched Jessica's face become her own, and then the needle marks appear on her arms. It was over in less than five minutes. Maria was staring at an exact duplicate of herself. Jessica had ceased to exist. The sheen was gone and Maria proceeded to remove all of the makeup that Jessica had applied that morning. The new "Maria" was lying before her, a clean slate ready for redecorating.

Maria picked up the syringe marked "Jessica" and sat on the edge of the bed. She inserted the needle into her arm and injected Jessica's DNA into her body. As Jack instructed, she laid down immediately and felt a warm sensation come over her body as she quickly passed out. As she awoke, she sensed that the bra and panties she was wearing were no longer snug, she knew that Jessica's figure was now hers. She opened her eyes and felt her new pale and smooth white skin.
She ran her hand over her arms several times. The needle marks were gone. She stood up and walked to the mirror. She touched her new blond hair, stared at her beautiful blue eyes, then examined her new breasts. They seemed more sensitive than those of the woman who used to be her. Sex with Jack was going to be so much more fun than it used to be. An evil smile appeared across her new face.

She sat down at Jessica's dressing table and painted her toenails and
fingernails with the nail polish that Jessica had used that morning. She combed her hair to match Jessica's style then proceeded to apply Jessica's foundation, mascara, eye shadow, blush, and lipstick. She stared at the new woman reflected back to her in the mirror -- she couldn't have looked better. She put on Jessica's favorite expensive perfume, then slipped back into the satin robe and slippers that felt even more exciting now that she had her new "Jessica" face.

The new "Jessica" dragged her former boss's nude body into the small maid's room that would be hers for many years to come. She sat her up in a chair, and proceeded to redo her nails and cut her hair. In less than an hour, Jessica had new short "Maria" fingernails and the short simple unbecoming hairstyle that "Maria" the maid had worn for so many years. "Jessica" was ecstatic at how well her new "Maria" had turned out. She couldn’t wait to train her properly.

She dressed Jessica in "Maria's" boring white bra and panties, black maid's pantyhose, and the plain uniform she had been wearing earlier. Then she slipped her black flats onto Jessica's feet. There was something very satisfying about that -- sort of a ritual symbol that Jessica would now walk in Maria's shoes.
She fastened the watch that used to be hers onto Jessica's wrist followed by her ring and earrings. She applied her lipstick to her former boss's lips and her blush to her cheeks. Jessica looked so pitiful in her new identity – Maria was overjoyed. It was such a thrill to see her old black stockings with threadbare heels and worn shoes on her boss's feet. She snickered as she recalled Jessica's comments that she wouldn't be caught dead in clothes like Maria's. She tied Jessica to a chair, and then hurried to her new bedroom to complete her own transition.

She removed her robe and slippers, then sat on her new bed, slipped her feet into Jessica's pantyhose and pulled them slowly up her legs and up around her waist, savoring every moment. She slipped on Jessica's exquisite custom-tailored silk blouse -- filled with ecstasy as she buttoned it up. She pulled on and fastened Jessica's designer skirt. She loved how it perfectly it clung to her every curve. She slipped her feet into Jessica's slingbacks and slipped the straps over her heels -- how sweet it was to finally walk in her boss's shoes -- for good. She put on Jessica's diamond and gold watch, bracelet, and earrings. Lastly, she slipped Jessica's exquisite diamond wedding and engagement rings on her finger, and gently caressed them. She was ecstatic -- her body was now Jessica's body, the life she wanted was now hers.

She had practiced Jessica's mannerisms and handwriting for over a year, and had assimilated them perfectly. She looked forward to shopping sprees using Jessica's charge cards and checkbooks. She walked over to the full-length mirror and, in her sultriest voice, whispered: "Hello Jessica, it's so nice to finally be you. Jessica's life was hers now and she knew that she would never give it back.

Only one last thing remained before "Jessica" called her new husband to have him come home and properly "welcome" his new wife. She walked over to "Maria's" room, and noticed that Jessica was now awakening. An evil smirk came to her lips as she saw the look of horror on Jessica's face as Jessica saw her duplicate in front of her and realized that she was not only totally dressed in Maria's disgusting clothes but also that she looked just like Maria. "Jessica" turned the chair to the mirror, so that "Maria" got a chance to soak in the full reality of what was happening to her. The moment was absolutely precious to Maria. Tears began to form in "Maria's" eyes. "Jessica" spoke sarcastically, "My, what a beautiful ‘Maria’ you make".

Jessica, with her new "Maria" voice and in broken English replied, Maria, what are you doing? You’ll never get away with this!"

"I’m sorry but I think you’re a little confused. I’m ‘Jessica’, YOU’RE ‘MARIA’". "Jessica" laughed heartily. Thank you for my new life. You were such an egotistical and ignorant bitch. Don't you think that all your beautiful clothes and jewelry look so much prettier on me than on you, and I will make so much better use of your life than you ever did. It's only right that you will live out the rest of yours as ‘Maria’ my personal maid. And by the way, the changes are irreversible. You will now behave only as the woman I used to be. You will take on my former personality and be totally submissive to me. You are the drug addict that I once was, and I will assure you of your regular fixes if you turn your life completely over to me and accept your new destiny."

"Maria" began to cry. She felt the need for a fix and knew she had no other choice.

"Jessica" took a long admiring look at her new self in the mirror and gave herself an approving wink. She felt sooo sexy in her former boss' clothes. She picked up the phone and dialed Jack's number. When he answered, she said in her sexiest voice: "Hi hon, come on home, ‘Maria’ will be ready to serve us by the time you get here".

Jack knew that the swap had been made -- his old wife no longer existed. He smiled. "Jessica" hung up and approvingly ran her hands up and down her body, thinking all the while, "How sweet it is. Jessica is dead, long live 'Jessica'".
"Jessica" led "Maria" down the hall to begin her maid training. "Jessica" loved the rhythmic sound of her new heels on the exquisite marble floor. She felt no remorse about stealing her boss's life; she felt perfectly at ease as "Jessica". She looked at "Maria" and was extremely pleased with how well her former things fit her former boss. Jessica filled out Maria's shoes quite well - she will make an excellent servant. "Jessica" made "Maria" stop and kneel down. She then extended her foot toward Jessica's face. " Don't you just love my pretty shoes? It's too bad you don't have elegant clothes like mine. That maid outfit you're wearing is absolutely disgusting. I hope it feels good on you, MARIA. How does it feel to be a poor girl?"

"Maria" wanted to say something, but knew she couldn't.

"Jessica" loved the look of horror in her former boss’ eyes.

"Jessica" knew that HER husband would soon be home. But first she had "Maria" dress in her new slutty maid outfit. She ordered "Maria" to kneel before her.

"You know what I want to hear, SAY IT!"

"Miss ‘Jessica’, you look lovely in your new clothes – so much prettier than I ever did."

"Jessica" looked at "Maria". "How sweet of you to say so. And what else my dear?"

"Maria" wanted to lunge at "Jessica" with all her might, but it was useless. Through the sobs, "Jessica" heard the exact words she wanted to hear.

"I’m so happy to turn my life over to you. You deserve it so much more than me".

"Jessica" ordered "Maria" to bow down before her while she slipped the bondage collar around "Maria's" neck.

"It fits you perfectly my dear. Now lick my shoes ‘MARIA’". "Maria" obediently began licking the shoes that used to hers; in the same way she had forced Maria to do before.

"Now, worship my feet ‘MARIA’".

"Maria" slipped the shoes off of her former servant’s feet. She cradled
‘Jessica’s’ feet. "You have such pretty feet Miss ‘Jessica’, I love so much to kiss them."

After kissing and worshipping “Jessica’s" feet for several minutes, "Maria" laid down on the floor. "Please Miss ‘Jessica’ massage my face with your lovely feet."

"Jessica" was very pleased. "With pleasure, my sweet SLAVE!" "Jessica"
sensuously rubbed "Maria’s" face with her feet. "Jessica" could tell how
painful it was for "Maria" to feel and smell her former feet.

"Jessica" loved every moment.

"Now tell me who I am!"

Even though tears wanted to flow from her eyes, all "Maria" could say was, "You’re ‘Jessica Howell’, my boss".

"And who are you?"

"I am ‘Maria’, your eternal maid and slave. I am most happy to serve you for the rest of my life".

"Jessica" smiled. She knew that this was eating up her former boss on the inside so badly.

"Thank you, ‘Maria’. Welcome to your destiny".

"Jessica" then handed "Maria" the syringe with the drug that she desperately craved. As "Jessica" heard the sigh of relief from "Maria", she patted "Maria" on the head, belittling her "You're such a good little slave girl."

Later that night, "Jessica" commanded "Maria" to select what used to be her sexiest nightie and assist "Jessica" in putting it on. "Jessica" had "Maria" dress in her bondage outfit and then chained her to a bondage rack. "Maria" would be forced to watch as "Jessica" made mad passionate love with the man who used to be Jessica's husband. "Jessica" gloated as she saw the pain in Jessica's face as Maria sealed herself into her new wonderful life as "Jessica Howell" and, for the rest of her life, doomed Jessica into her new miserable life as "Maria Lopez". "Jessica" knew that no one would ever know that the once poor pitiful Maria had taken the place of the real Jessica Howell.

Jack arrived home and entered the room, a smile beaming from ear to ear. As "Jessica" walked up to him, he reached out tenderly and took her hands. "Hello gorgeous, you're absolutely perfect". He pulled her tightly against his body and placed his lips against hers. Their tongues touched and they locked in what was the most passionate kiss he ever received. He intertwined his fingers with hers, and as he felt his wife's wedding ring on Maria's finger, he placed his lips against it, giving it a gentle kiss. He looked her lovingly in the eyes and whispered, "Jessica" that's where it always belonged. "Jessica" never felt so warm and secure.

"Maria" realized that HER new life was the life that once belonged to her lowly maid, and that there was nothing she could do about it. She wept bitterly as she closed her eyes and tried to not hear the sound of her former lips kissing the lips of the man whom she loved.

"Jessica" smiled wickedly; she knew that life was beautiful again. This was going to be oh so sweet.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”