I'd Rather Kill the Puppy ( Buffy Fanfic )

esercito sconfitto

I'd Rather Kill the Puppy ( Buffy Fanfic )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Title: I'd Rather Kill the Puppy

Timeline: Begins during "The Initiative" and goes off from there
Pairings: EvilSpike/VampWillow/VampBuffy
Summary: What if Spike hadn't been chipped when he visited Willow during "The Initiative?"

She squirmed, whimpering delightfully beneath him. She’s so innocent, he thought. What a wonderful vampire she’ll make.
"You wouldn’t like me as a vampire!" she squeaked. "I’m really mean! And skanky!"
"What makes you think I wouldn’t like that, pet?" he asked, even as he wondered how she knew what sort of vampire she'd make. His visage morphed and his canines elongated into fangs.
She screamed, but what was a scream in the chaos of a college dorm? His fangs pierced her delicate, quivering flesh, and he drank.
Her blood became one with his, lending warmth and vitality to a man long cold and dead. She tasted of innocence and a kind of nervous power. When his thirst for her was quenched, he drew a ragged fingernail across his wrist and pressed it to her mouth. She drank, and she was his.
_ _ _
In Spike’s crypt, Willow rose from the stone sarcophagus and stretched lazily. She looked down at her clothing in disgust.
"Hey baby, let’s go shopping."
"Anything for my girl, Red."
They left the cemetery and walked down the street, arms linked in a parody of young lovers.
Willow spied two college-aged girls she didn’t recognize walking briskly towards the Bronze. One was wearing a red corset top and a black skirt, the other a navy tank top and red leather pants. Willow pointed them out to Spike.
"Pretty," she said.
"Yours," he replied.
Spike led her nonchalantly down the darkened street, separating himself from her as she got into the crowded line to enter the club behind the two girls. Willow tapped one on the shoulder.
"Hey! UC Sunnydale?" she asked. The girl nodded. "I’m going back to the dorms, and I feel kind of silly asking you this, but I’m scared to walk back alone. I know it will be a pain, but will you walk me? I lost track of my friends."
Spike backed off further, watching her with interest. The girl Willow had talked to beckoned her friend and stepped out of line. Spike let the three girls range ahead; he followed at a distance. Willow walked next to the girls for quite some time, trying to work up the courage for her first kill, he assumed. Spike felt the need to help her. He overtook the trio.
"I found my friend," said Willow, vamping out. "Thanks for the walk." Spike’s visage morphed as well.
The grabbed the girls by the shoulders. Willow had the one in the corset top. She sunk her new fangs into the pulsing vein of the girl’s neck. The blood strengthened the newly-risen vampire, and she drank it past just the slaking of her thirst. Spike has caught the arms of the other girl and offered her to Willow.
"For you, luv," he said.
"I’m not hungry anymore," she pouted. She ran her fingers over the girl’s exposed skin, caressing her. The girl trembled and whimpered. "She’s weak," Willow observed, disgusted, as she ruthlessly snapped the girl’s neck.
Willow divested one girl of her red leather pants, the other of her corset top, and then redressed them in her own discarded garments. She arranged the corpses with their arms tenderly around each other. Spike smiled ironically. Why do I always fall for the ones who like to play with dolls? he asked himself.
"Beautiful first kill, Red. I’m proud."
"Me too," she grinned evilly. "Now let’s party!"
Spike and Willow walked arm-in-arm into the Bronze.
_ _ _
"Giles!" Buffy yelled into the phone.
"Buffy?" Giles queried, all sleepiness disappearing upon hearing her urgent and fearful tone.
"Willow’s gone! When I came back from patrol last night she wasn’t back. I figured she was studying, but when she wasn’t back this morning… Giles, what if she’s hurt?" She trailed off breathlessly.
"We’ll find her. Call Xander and meet me at my flat."
_ _ _
"I’m bored, lover," drawled Willow lazily. "We should get a puppy."
"If we got a puppy, you’d probably just kill it. Have I mentioned lately how attractive your bloodlust is, pet?"
"Well, if it took a while to die, at least it would entertain me."
"It’s only your first day indoors! Get some rest so we can go out tonight… or, I know of better ways to appease your boredom," he arched one eyebrow seductively.
"I’d rather kill the puppy," she moped.
Spike got up from the musty armchair where he’d been sitting. "What did you say?" he demanded furiously, grabbing her pale wrists. His stormy blue eyes bore into her menacingly. "You can kill a puppy any day, you stupid bint!" His pressure on her wrists increased.
"Like I couldn’t have you any day of the week." She bared her teeth at him.
"My fiery little Red," he mused. He lifted her wrists, still in his grip, tenderly, and traced her collarbone with his cool, callused fingers. His voice had gone cold; Willow flinched unconsciously. He laughed without humor. He released her bruised wrists, abruptly flinging them down. He grabbed her around the waist, pinning her arms to her sides, and forced her head back with his other hand, his rough palm on the creamy smooth skin of her cheek.
"Maybe I’ve indulged you, Willow, because you were such a promising childe. But don’t ever, EVER, think that I’m not in charge here." She looked both furious and fearful as she struggled violently to escape Spike’s crushing grip. She looks so sexy, struggling like that. Not the strong Red I know, but a victim, almost, like she used to be. Spike made an abrupt decision. He placed a hard, bruising kiss on her lips, pressed together in a firm line. His tongue thrust between her lips, and she parted them obediently. So that’s what’s needed to get a little submission from the girl, Spike thought to himself.
The kiss wasn’t motivated by love, but lust and passion not for her but for power over her. He didn’t let up the intense pressure of his lips and tongue, but he eased his arm from around her and his hand on her cheek slid to the back of her head, guiding her towards him. The arm that had been around her waist made its way to the front of her top and he begun to unlace it without breaking the kiss. You didn’t live for 120 years without learning a few useful things. He removed his other hand from behind her head and used it to aid in unlacing her top; her head was crushed painfully against the stone wall behind her. When the corset was finally undone, he eased it off over her milky shoulders and finally took his lips from hers to nip at her neck, kiss her collarbone, and lick down her chest to her navel. Willow groaned appreciatively, her eyes closed and her head thrown back against the hard stone. She deftly unbuckled Spike’s belt as he slid her smooth leather pants down over her pale thighs. Willow slid to the floor, overcome, as Spike grinned at her superciliously. Once they were both completely naked, he spun her around until she had her back against the cool stone sarcophagus and she knelt there. He braced his hands against the sarcophagus on either side of her head, his arousal almost level with her widening eyes. He caressed her cheek and she obediently opened her mouth, taking him in. He worked himself in, slowly and carefully, so she didn’t choke. Once he had worked his length into her, she was almost gagging and very happy that she needn’t breathe. He ground his pelvis into her face as she slid her deft tongue around him. He was almost ready for release when he abruptly withdrew himself from her, hurled her to the ground roughly and with a satisfying CRACK, and slammed himself into her. She strangled a cry, letting out a peculiar half scream, half moan. "Spike!" she cried. "Uhh, oh Spike!" Spike smiled contentedly, cocking an eyebrow as he groaned his release. Who’d rather kill a puppy now? He thought.
_ _ _
Buffy, Giles and Xander had searched the entire UC Sunnydale campus before they made their way to The Bronze. When Buffy didn’t spot Willow in the crowd, she approached the bar.
"Hey, you see a redhead around tonight, comes in sometimes with me and my friends?" She gestured at Xander and Giles.
"Willow, right?" asked the bartender. The group had been coming to The Bronze for more than three years, and he was familiar with them. "Yeah, I saw her with a real skinny blond guy, black leather coat. She left a good hour ago."
"Thanks," stammered Buffy, unnerved. He couldn’t mean Spike, could he?
- - -
She had searched Sunnydale’s abandoned homes (there were quite a few, people seemed to leave this town abruptly) all night and part of the day – they seemed Spike’s style. Finally, though, Buffy had been forced to give up and move to searching cemeteries. She’d met with a couple run-of-the-mill vamps, disappointingly easy to dispatch, but no Spike. She’d sent Xander and Giles home to bed around sunrise and even she was beginning to tire. She was, that is, until she heard a disturbingly familiar voice screaming in a nearby mausoleum. "Spike! Uhh, oh Spike!" Buffy shuddered, but she squared her shoulders. She knew what she was going to have to do.
She flung open the crypt’s door, resisting the temptation to throw a hand over her eyes. Willow was sitting, cross-legged and clad only in her underwear, with her head and back against a stone sarcophagus, a look of unholy bliss on her face. Spike, clad only in his tight black jeans, spun around when the door slammed open, abruptly stopping the flow of tuneless song that had been coming from his lips. Was that the Sex Pistols cover over Brown Eyed Girl?
- - -
Slayer. Spike’s eyes flashed yellow and he moved to protect his new fledgling. The slayer’s best friend. Oh, fuck. Willow struggled to remember common decency, snapping her corset on over her exposed breasts.
"Willow," Buffy choked.
"Slayer," she replied.
The tears were streaming down Buffy’s face.
"How could you let him do this to you? You were bright, beautiful, intelligent, talented, and now what are you? Some soulless monster that I’m going to have to kill! You were my best friend, Willow! How could you do this to me?" Her vision was clouded with tears as Spike snuck around behind her in a wide circle and hit her soundly on the head with a loose piece of stone. She fell.
- - -
The slayer woke shackled to a stone wall in the chamber hidden under the mausoleum. For the first time in a very long time, Buffy was truly afraid. Spike and Willow, smiling, with their arms around each other, towered over her where she cowered on the floor. She was powerless. The vampires had taken her weapons, down even to her high-heeled shoes. She closed her eyes as Spike and Willow simultaneously sunk their expert canines into her unmarked tan neck.
- - -
The two vampires were jolted. Even shared, slayer blood was indescribably powerful, and for Willow, as a fledgling, almost overwhelming. Spike, however, had drained two slayers before and was cautious in his drinking. The thought of a slayer becoming a vampire was too amazing to bypass. He grabbed Willow by the throat and she turned on him, her eyes yellow.
"Mine," she growled.
"Buffy as a vampire, luv, just think about it."
Willow subsided grudgingly. Spike bit down on Willow’s delicate wrist and she on his. They held their arms up to the slayer’s mouth and suckled at them. Then she passed out again, her loss of blood finally dizzying her sufficiently. Spike had forgotten how powerful an aphrodisiac slayer blood was. Willow felt the effect, too.
She jumped on him, wrapping slim, powerful legs around his waist. She kissed him hungrily, her vampire’s fangs piercing his lower lip, an animal growl sounding in both their throats. They rolled over and over each other, fighting for dominance. Spike, more experienced and muscular, won out over the fragile-looking redhead – he pinned Willow to the floor underneath them as she squirmed appealingly. She whimpered into his mouth. He couldn’t resist her any longer with the taste of the slayer’s blood still on his tongue – he pulled her underwear brutally down her bruised milky legs and rammed into her with one barbaric thrust. Just as she screamed his name in pure, carnal lust, Buffy’s yellow eyes flew open.
Spike pulled out of Willow. Both had orgasmed, but neither was satiated. However, Buffy was their mutual childe, and they felt her awakening like an electric shock through their bodies. Spike unlocked the shackles and tenderly unchained her. What kind of amazing luck was this?

TO BE CONTINUED

Return to “Stories by non USB members”