"London Tales" by Abby ( posted by Frisk10 at his DA page)

esercito sconfitto

"London Tales" by Abby ( posted by Frisk10 at his DA page)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

"London Tales"

by Abby

Hi, this is something that happened to me a couple of years ago. I live in London & was on my way home on a train quite late at night. Me & my friend were the only people in our carriage along with another female passenger. The train stopped & a group of four teenagers wearing hoods got on. They sat nearby & seemed to talk amongst themselves for a minute or so, before walking over to the other woman on the train & crowding around her.
I heard her raise her voice a few times, but could'nt quite hear what was going on. My friend knew something was up & motioned for us to go through to the other carriage & away from the group of teenagers. I should have followed her lead, because I never expected what was going to happen.
Suddenly I saw a flurry of activity near where the other woman was sitting. She got up & atteampted to push past the group. I got my first good look at her. She was a plain looking dark haired woman in her thirties, dressed rather smartly in a trouser suit & carrying a case. The largest of the teens pulled her backwards by her hair, resulting in her stumbling into the group & loosing her footing. She squealed & looked towards us as the rest of the group grabbed her. The case was snatched away & one of the teens began emptying it, whilst the others restrained her. I saw the robber with the case, remove a purse & look through it. The woman began to scream for help & again my friend tugged on my sleeve to walk away. For some reason I froze. Scared to leave & scared to stay, I just watched as my friend kept urging me to go with her. I suppose I was afraid the gang would see us leaving & follow, whereas if they got what they wanted from the woman, maybe they would just leave.
The gang member with the purse said something to the other three holding the woman & began to laugh. I heard her shout, 'no please!' as one of the gang began grappling with her left leg. After pulling on her left high heeled boot for a moment, the teen pulled up her trouser leg & pulled down the zip on the boot from the knee. After ripping off the boot, the teen started on the other one, whilst the woman struggled. Her suit jacket & trousers were next & by this time she stopped struggling & just started crying. Her blouse was quite roughly pulled off, followed by a vest & bra. The group were laughing loudly as the woman cowered, covering her breasts in a thong & black socks.
This all happened so quickly & before I knew what was happening three of the four teens were standing in front of me & my friend. I noticed for the first time that two of the hooded teens were boys & one was a girl. I also realised for the first time that one of the boys was carrying a knife. In hindsight the other woman on the train was really stupid to try & run. The girl said 'give me your money, your cards, phones & strip off your clothes.' Me & my friend are both in our early twenties, & were older than the robbers. We were also taller than the girl & around the same size as the boys. Despite this, I fell apart. Something about the knife & the other woman being stripped so violently.
I quickly handed over my purse & removed my coat & shirt. My friend reluctantly took off her jacket & t-shirt, before unfastening her knee length skirt. She was wearing knee high boots, which she pulled off, leaving her in a bra & stripy black & white tights She tutted & sighed as she undressed. I could see the teen girl getting agitated with my friend. I slipped off my heels & pulled off my jeans. I was left in a white bra, a pink thong & neon green knee highs. I'd been mugged before in London & had decided I should hide my money. On that night I'd poked some notes in the top of my sock. But in the heat of the moment, I'd totally forgotten about the money in my sock. One of the boys spotted the notes through the thin nylon & grabbed at my leg. I tripped back falling into the seat as the boy laughed & held my leg up. This was the one of the most humiliating moments, because as he held my right leg by right ankle, the rest of the gang could see my exposed bum & crotch(I was wearing a thong). After slapping my buttock he pulled the sock down to my ankle from the knee, spilling out the money. Meanwhile my friend said something to the teen girl. I've never asked what she said, but the teen girl lashed out punching my friend in the face. I stayed still in the seat I'd fallen onto. The train was approaching the next stop, as my friend crumpled to the ground. She was out cold, as the girl ripped off her tights & underwear. The other teens laughed as my friend was totally exposed. The girl also pulled off my friends bra, leaving her nude. The train pulled into the next empty station & the gang collected up the clothes & ran from the train. Nobody else got on the train as it pulled away from the station. I was so relieved, but also worried, as my friend was totally unconscious. The other woman who had been robbed, limped over to us. They had left her empty case & she was using it to cover her breasts. My friend seemed to regain consciousness, but found it difficult to move. I managed to run towards the front of the train & get some help. The train stopped at the next station & police & medics boarded. My friend was quickly covered with a blanket as the medics attended to her. I actually felt more humiliated in front of the police than I did when the robbers stripped me. And I have to confess, like many people on this board, I did get a kick out of being exposed in that situation. I was also stripped in a fight when I was eighteen & ever since then I'd had fantasies. The danger of the robbery blocked any sexual feelings I got at being exposed at the time, but being stripped in the relatively safe company of the police totally turned me on. My friend was nude & injured, so they covered her straight away. The other woman had her breasts exposed & was limping for some reason, so she also received a blanket quickly. I was the most covered up, wearing my bra, thong & socks, so after five minutes of getting glanced at by male & female officers alike, I was given a police jacket. Despite being extremely worried for my friend during that five minutes, I was very excited. I still feel quite guilty for not leaving when she suggested, but we're still best friends. Unfortunately the robbers were never caught & our clothes never returned.

Glad you enjoyed reading about my experience. I have had a few other similar experiences since the train robbery & before. But the incident you ask about happened around 2000. I had gone to a club to see a band with a couple of friends. After drinking maybe a little too much I got into an argument with a girl who was bugging me after I knocked over her friends drink. She demanded money to buy another drink & I refused. In hindsight I realise I was being stubborn & should of just handed over the money, but the alcohol was having quite an effect on me & I was not gonna back down.
I'm not exactly a physically intimidating character & my bark is a lot more vicious than my bite, especially if I've been drinking. I normally try & avoid confrontation, but on that night I was looking for it.
The girl who demanded the money was around my age & height, but a little chubby. I thought I'd be able to handle her at least until the security at the venue intervened. As she shouted at me & I shouted back, a crowd had gathered around us. The girl lashed out at the plastic cup of beer I was holding, pushing it up & spilling beer into my face & hair. This took me totally by suprise & the shock of the cold beer in my face slowed me down enough for her to grab hold of my shoulder length black hair. She pulled me forward, dragging me to my knee's. I scratched at her hands, but she just was'nt letting go. I tried to get back up on to my feet as she tried to fling me around by my hair. I desperately wanted to see the security appear, as I was sure she'd pull my hair out. Suddenly she kicked out hard, hitting me in the stomach. I struggled to get my breath back as my stomach ached. I fell to my knee's & finally she let go of my hair. Struggling to get up, I knew she was circling me & then BAM, she kicked me hard in the ass. To tell the truth that hurt more than the kick in the stomach, as it sent me sprawled out face first on the floor. It was around then that I started to feel sick, at the amount of alcohol I'd consumed. I felt weak & confused, as she shouted something about money. One of my chunky platform boots had already come off when she was dragging me around by my hair, but then she pulled off the other one. I tried to turn & get up, but she was kneeling on the small of my back as she removed my money from the back pocket of my trousers. I knew I was beaten & just wanted this to end as quickly as possible, but then she ripped hard at the back of my trousers, almost lifting me up. The button at the front gave way easily & before I knew it, she'd pulled my trousers down to my ankles & off. The crowd around roared & one of my friends tried to intervene. I think my friends had been in the toilet or something. My friend was arguing with one of my attackers friends. The girl quickly pulled my long sleave t-shirt up around my head, momentarily trapping my arms around my head & blinding me. My torso was exposed & the black bra I was wearing, was virtually see through.I tried again to get up, but like I said the alcohol had really hit. I knew I needed to get to the toilets to be sick & cover up. After fighting my way out of the shirt wrapped around my head, I turned around & looked down to see that the girl had pulled my knickers down to my feet.
I screamed & realised I was totally exposed. As I went to stand, somebody pulled my knickers off my feet. I knew it was'nt the attacker, because two security guards already had a hold of her.
Looking around quickly for my clothes, I could only see one boot & my shirt. I was wearing only my black bra & yellow socks, as I jumped up & ran to the toilets.
I remember locking myself in a cubicle & being sick. Everything else was a blur. My friends returned my boots, but my trousers & knickers were missing. The girl who attacked me was arrested & my money returned.
To tell the truth, the alcohol was more to blame than the attack. I had some bruising on my bum the next day & my hair hurt a little, I mainly felt bad from drinking too much.
Ever since then I've been turned on at the idea of being exposed my force or made to strip in public. I've had my fantasies come true on a few occasions, both by chance & by my own planning.
I'm happy to answer any other questions you have about my experiences, as this is the first time I've ever written about or expressed what has happened on these occasions.

Return to “Stories by non USB members”