" Bad day at Work" by KT

esercito sconfitto

" Bad day at Work" by KT

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Bad Day At Work

by KT

Nicole sighed as she walked into work again for the 3rd night in a row. Being a nurse wasn’t all it’s supposed to be racked up to be. Long hours, lousy pay and they made all the nurses wear these god awful uniforms with the white skirt, hat, White pantyhose and ugly shoes. Also being one of the youngest nurses here didn’t help at all either. She started her paperwork and then went about going down the hall checking each of her patients. Seeing she needed to stock up her station she headed towards the elevator of the huge hospital waving hi to her friend Katie who was just out of school as well as she passed her in the hall. Getting into the elevator she noticed the very tall brunette in it dressed in black. She nervously said hi to her as the woman just stood there with her dark shades on in the elevator but she made no response back to Nicole. As she stood there thinking to herself all of a sudden something very sweet smelling pressed tight up against Nicole’s face as well as an arm going around her waist pinning her arms to her body. She tried to pull out of the girls tight grip but it was hopeless she was taller, stronger and had the element of surprise on her side. She moaned loudly into the girls hand as the smell became very overwhelming and everything started to become fuzzy. As she started to black out Nicole could feel the woman leaning back to put more pressure into the rag as the short blonde was lifted up into the air, her white hosed foot sliding out of one of her shoes as her feet dangled into the air and she finally blacked out.

Waking up some time later Nicole’s eyes were slow to focus as she tried to shake the haze from her mind. As she slowly regained her composure and her eyes begun to focus she could hear rustling in front of her. The room was dimly lit by a single bulb and in front of her on an old large cot was the brunette who was stripped down to her bra and panties and was putting on a pair of white pantyhose. Nicole went to say something to her but all that came out was a weak "mmmppphhhh" shaking her head to clear it some more she could feel that she was sitting in a chair. Looking down she could see she was only wearing her white bra, panties and white pantyhose and stripped of everything else! Her uniform was on the cot with the woman who was now slipping it on. "MMPPPPHHHH" even more awake now Nicole tried to move in the chair, she could feel that her wrists were tightly bound behind her in the chair as well as her elbows roped together as close as possible. Looking down more rope went above and below her chest around the chair pinning her to it as she could see her ankles and knees bound together. Shifting around in the chair all her knots felt very tight and it almost hurt to move an inch. The brunette slipped on a pair of shoes and adjust Nicole’s uniform which she was now wearing. It obviously was a little short and tight on her but no one would really notice. "I'm glad I thought to bring a pair of my own shoes and pantyhose yours would never fit hun" she said as she gathered up everything. Nicole squirmed in the chair trying to scream for help thru which felt like some kind of cloth and then tape covering her mouth. "No use screaming girlie I got you across the way in the basement of
the old abandoned hospital, there is this neat little tunnels leading back from both hospitals" she said walking over smiling
running her hand over Nicole’s trembling shoulders. "No time for fun just yet I have business" she says as she goes over opening a case, inside was a gun, rope, tape, some syringes and other nasty looking items. Grabbing the syringes she blew a
kiss to her bound captive and set off out the door and down the long dark corridor, Nicole strained, struggled and screamed till she couldn’t breath. Moving her hands she couldn’t feel a single knot and her wrists were being chaffed badly. Her shapely legs could barely move at all as she could not even move the chair since her legs were bound so her toes barely touched the floor. After what felt like forever she gave up struggling and resigned to sit in the chair till someone could find her.

After a long time she could hear shuffling and some garbles noises coming down the hall. Nicole happily mmmppphed into the gag but moaned in horror when into the room came back the brunette pushing along a tied up Katie! Her wrists were bound behind her back and she had some medical tape wrapped over her mouth. "one of your co-workers here seemed to have seen
me slipping something special into the IV of that little snitch for my boss so now I got a double mess to clean up!" she shoved Katie onto the cot roughly. The evil brunette then proceeded to slip off Katie’s heels, bind up her ankles crossed then slowly start to hogtie her, Nicole could notice the brunette letting her hands wander as she tied off all the knots.
Soon Katie was lying on the cot tightly hogtied with ropes criss crossing everywhere as she angrily moaned into her gag as she thrashed around. "Now don't you want to join your friend?" the brunette asked as she unbound Nicole from the chair then freed her ankles and knees walking her to the cot. "Don’t worry girls I’ll be leaving soon" she says as she shoves Nicole right next to Katie and begins crossing her ankles and binding them tightly. The cord bit hard as she cinched off her ankles then yanked them up and bound them off to her wrists leaving very little slack in-between them as she pushed the two struggling girls together face to face. "You two need to get a little closer I think don't you!" A few moments later the girls are hogtied face to face, rope around there thighs and upper body binding them face to face. The two girls squirmed and "mmpphhhed" angrily into their gags as thru tried to struggle but as each girl would move her legs she would pull the others and vice versa. The two girls were struggle, pushing there bound bodies into each other as the girl went into her pack and pulled out some kind of a device with a timer on it and set it up on the table across the room. "Sorry girls but I got to cover my tracks, no worries though this will just take out part of this old hospital...but don't worry I didn’t forget about you" setting it for 10:00 she comes over to the two whimpering nurses who can barely struggle wrapped up in all that rope. "I'll leave you a nice parting gift" the brunette exclaimed as she started to wrap tape over Katie’s eyes then doing the same to Nicole’s. The two girls screamed out in dread as everything went dark, they could only feel each other's trembling bodies as they squirmed into the ropes. After a few minutes they heard a clicking them buzzing. "I found this lil doozy upstairs and it just seemed amazing!" the girls could feel some kind of object slide in-between them, the brunette hiking up Katie’s skirt the brunette pushes the nurses bottoms together as she clicks on the wand massager she has slide in-between them. Both girls let out loud gagged moans of surprise as more rope and tape is added binding the massager in place. "That will keep you two from worrying about trying to get free" she says evilly. The girls could hear the brunette gathering things up as they both whimpered into the gags. They at first tried to struggle but the massager was relentless, Nicole mmppphheed loudly at Katie to stop struggling and pushing the massager into her. The brunette happily bid them to “Have a fun time" as the girls heard a beep as the brunette armed the device she left. The girls heard her shoes clicking down the hall as they screamed into their gags in terror. Nicole tried to stay calm as she could, she could barely move in the tight knots, she had to get free! But the ropes were so tight and this damn massager! she also had to admit under better circumstances she wouldn’t mind being tied up to Katie, she was very cute and smelled good...but she had to keep her mind on getting free! Their hosed legs rubbed together smoothly as they struggled to get free, this caused them to rock into each other smoothly and steadily into each other as they wiggled around. Nicole could feel Katie’s breathing quicken along with some strange kind of gagged moans as she seemed to be rolling her hips in a circular motion into Nicole quicker and quicker. Nicole tried to surprise a loud gagged moan but was unable to as she started to push her hips forward to meet Katies as they began rocking into each other. After a few minutes of this she felt Katie tense up, shudder and then let out a loud moan thru her as Katie began to hurriedly grind into her it was almost too much for Nicole to handle as she started to moan hoping someone would find them in time...........

Return to “Stories by non USB members”