"Agent X " by Chloroformist ( from the 'old' Chloroforum)

esercito sconfitto

"Agent X " by Chloroformist ( from the 'old' Chloroforum)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Agent X

by Chloroformist

Posted: Wed Feb 17, 2010
First story ever... lets see how i do

Agent X entered the compound. Her mission was clear; no one could know what she was here to do. She stared up at it, it was clearly about ten stories.

Agent X had been chosen for this job because she was the best her Company had. She was interested in women, and the compound that she was about to enter had only women in it. She would have to subdue every one of them to get to the top.

But Agent X was ready for this; she had almost every knockout tool known to man in the large duffel bag she held, and even had some surprises hidden on her. She was given strict orders that none of the girls could be killed. She would just make them a tad bit sleepy is all.

Agent X walked into the building, there was a security checkpoint, with the xray machines and the metal detectors and all that jazz. its alright she said to herself. you had come expecting this, you are the best remember?. There were two ladies in their young twenties at the checkpoint. One was seated looking at the xray machine and the other was on the other side of the metal detector to usher people through, although today no one was in the main lobby. Excellent, she thought, this is going even better then planned, my buddies at the Company should have messed with the cameras well enough to not cause an alarm.

She put her duffel bag on the conveyor. She was aware that there were many things that would get her questioned. But, it didn't matter. Agent X was the best.

"Um, excuse me ma'am?" said the twenty something blonde guard at the xray machine. "I'm going to need to step this way." Before the guard even had a chance to point to where she wanted her, a dart had hit her in the neck. She gave a quick look of shock, a soft moan, and then fell out of her chair unconscious. She landed on her stomach with butt in the air.

Agent X was standing with a tranquilizer gun in her hand. The other twenty something blonde guard was standing on the other side of the metal detector. The blondie was clearly confused at what had happened and was scared stiff. Agent X pointed the gun at blondie. "No! please!" said blondie without moving, she only raised her hands in an attempt to surrender. Agent X smiled and shot blondie in her right breast. Blondie let out a soft moan just like her counterpart and fell backwards. Blondie's arms and legs were splayed out, and a pink tranquilizer dart was protruding from her breast.

"Come on, too easy" said Agent X. There were going to be a lot more girls, and a lot more knockouts.

Agent X walked around the metal detector and picked up her duffel bag. The two blonde guards were sleeping like babies. She walked up to the sleeping guard that had been running the Xray machine and proceeded to undress her. Yes, even though Agent X was one of the greatest that the Company had, she still conformed to the old cliché of taking a guard’s clothes and wearing them. But, she wasn’t just into stripping for the clothes, it was more like the lack of them.

As she removed the guard’s clothes she noticed her name tag said “Brandie”. “Well Brandie, sorry I had to take these from you, but I need to stay undercover for now.” She got Brandie to her bra and panties, which were a matching sky blue pair. Even though Agent X had already gotten the clothes she needed, the urge to remove more entered into her mind. You’re the best, you do what you want, they don’t pay the Company doesn’t pay you nearly enough anyway.

With that, she unsnapped Brandie’s light blue bra and slid it off. Brandie’s breasts were touching the cold floor. Agent X felt the urge, but she was more of a “butt” person, and didn’t have much time. She left Brandie’s bra on the floor and went for her panties. She slid them off slowly. Ahh she has a nice mole on her ass. Agent X smelled the blue panties, then put them in her bag. She smacked Brandie’s butt, then pulled out her sharpie. She marked a large “X” on Brandie’s right butt cheek. It was sort of her signature.

Agent X then walked over to the other sleeping guard. She looked at her name tag, which said Anna. “So Anna, I heard you want to try the style your friend Brandie is rocking.” She removed the dart that was still sticking out of her breast, then stripped Anna down to her bra and panties. She had plain white matching underwear, “Tisk tisk how boring Anna, I expected more from you. These have got to go.” She unsnapped her bra and removed it and placed it with her other clothes. Her breasts were sticking up towards the air. She cupped a feel, then removed her panties and placed them in her bag. It ends up Anna wasn’t a natural blonde! “So you’re a brunette huh? Like me. That’s not something you should be ashamed of, and you will be punished.”

She turned Anna over on her stomach and pulled out her sharpie. An “X” was written on Anna right butt cheek and her butt was smacked a few times. She then pulled out her Tranq gun and fired it point blank into Anna’s poor butt, right on the X. “Sorry Anna, it looks like you’re gonna have to sleep longer then your friend, and most of the people here.”

As soon as she was done talking, three women appeared around the corner.

“Good, I needed some more underwear to add to my collection.”

Part 3

Agent X took her bag and darted behind the empty reception desk. She could hear the girls talking. “Oh Jessica! You’re just too much, there’s no way Lauren is into women.” said one of them.

“I am totally telling the truth, I would have never expected it, but Brandie said she got it from a reliable source.” Replied an other. “Both of you be quiet, you shouldn’t be talking about another women’s business.” said the third voice.

Agent X peered over the desk and saw the three women. There were two guards and one girl who seemed to be of a somewhat high rank; she wasn’t wearing the tight white pants that the guards wore, but black skirt that went to a few inches above her knees. She had a red button up sweater under a black v-neck sweater. The executive girl had orange hair that went to her just below her shoulders. She was skinny and shorter than the two guards.

And of course, the two guards were blonde! What is up with this? Since when are blondes the tough girls? Oh wait she smiled to herself so far they haven’t been very tough. But it’s nice to see a change of hair color for the professional girl. By now, Agent X had come to the conclusion that you had to be blonde to be a guard at the Compound. This was some interesting information to relay back to the Company once she got done her mission. But, I’m going to have to check if these girls are real blondes. She then winked to herself. But it wasn’t time to think anymore; they had just found the sleeping beauties.

“Brandie… Anna?” said the executive girl, who seemed to be waiting for them to pop up at anytime. “They’re, they’re naked!” said one of the guards, entranced by the sight. “Someone’s been here, they’ve been taken down!” said the other guard who was pointing to the pink dart in Anna’s ass. “Call this in!” said the executive girl.

Agent X wasn’t about to let that happen. She threw a grenade in the middle of the three who suddenly turned and saw her. The grenade exploded with a blinding flash of light and deafening sound. The executive fell to the ground with her eyes shut tight and holding her ears as if they were about to fall off. The guards stayed standing, although clearly very disorientated. Well good for them, at least they could stay standing. But not for long! Agent X jumped over the desk with surprising athleticism. Around her shoulder still was her duffel bag, which didn’t seem to slow her down at all. In her right hand was a taser, which she applied to the neck of the closest stunned guard, the one that had pointed at Anna’s ass.

The guard convulsed as her nervous system was fried. Her eyes rolled up into her eyelids and she fell on her stomach without a sound, Agent X made no attempt to catch her. The Agent had already moved onto the other guard, who was starting to come to her senses. She punched the guard in the stomach for good measure, then when the guard bent over she applied the taser to her back spine. She let out a short scream then fell over unconscious on her side.

Agent X then turned to the executive girl, who had just watched girl get the taser to the back. When she saw Agent X look at her, she started crying and tried to crawl away. “Don’t move! Or you’ll get this too.” said Agent X, making a gesture towards her taser. “Please don’t hurt me, let me leave, I won’t tell anyone.” she continued to crawl away.

“I said don’t move!” this time Agent was yelling. The executive girl stopped and just sat there wimpering. “What is your name?” asked Agent X. “It’s, it’s Lexie.” Said the executive girl. “Lexie, I want you to stand up and walk over to me. She got up and walked slowly over to Agent X. The Agent pulled the zipper on her sealed back pocket and got out her pink chloroform pad. This baby’s a legend, it’s knocked out more people than I can count, Lexie was definitely worthy of this honor.

“I need to deal with your friends Lexie.”
“You’re not gonna hurt them are you?!”
“Of course not, just perform the routine is all.”
“Well that dart in Anna’s butt looks like it hurt.”
“Trust me, she didn’t feel a thing.”
“And what will you do to me?”

“I just need to not be bothered with you for a little while. So I'm going to put you to sleep for a little while. Just a little while!” said Agent X when Lexie stepped back.

“I don’t want to be knocked out!” said Lexie. “We do this the easy way or the hard way.” said Agent X pointing to her taser on the ground. “Ugh alright!” said Lexie. Agent X put the pre-soaked chloropad up to Lexie’s face. Instinctively, Lexie stepped back. The Agent then turned her around, and pulled her up close to her body. “Please no!” whimpered Lexie. “Shhhh.” whispered Agent X as she forcibly applied the chloropad to her face. Lexie held her breath, and the Agent just waited. Eventually, she started to breathe and her eyes got hazy. Agent X noticed that Lexie was wearing high heels. Hmm, those will be fun to take off. Lexie was becoming very limp, and Agent X had to start holding her up. Her eyes closed slowly, and she was out.

Agent X laid her down on the ground. She was aware that chloroform had short-term effects, so she would need to get back to Lexie soon. But her temptations got the better of her as she stepped over Lexie to get to one of the guards. The sleeping guard was lying on her side. The Agent rolled her onto her back then took some time to admire the guards outfits. First of all they wore short black boots with a short heel. Into these boots were tucked the skin tight white pants that all of the guards wore. On their belts were a gun in a holster and a radio. They wore a tight blue shirt under which was white under armour. On their shirt was a plastic badge.

She looked down at the crumpled mess, and decided to start on her. She removed her boots slowly and took off small pink socks. Ah, pink, maybe this is foreshadowing her undies. The Agent unbuckled her belt and slid it off. She unbuttoned her tight pants and zipped down the crotch. Agent X was about to pull the pants down when both of the guards started to stir. It’s not time yet ladies, keep dreaming. Agent X picked up her taser and pressed it up to the guard’s breast. “Night.” said the Agent and the pressed the button. The guard bent her back up towards the air, let out a sigh, then relaxed into unconsciousness. When she removed the taser from the girl’s breast, she realized her name was Maggie. The other guard, who Agent X assumed to be Jessica, had started to open her eyes and make noises. Agent X raised her taser, which was not only a close range weapon but also a stun-gun, and shot it over into Jessica. The two metal pricks at the ends of the wires went through her tight pants and into her left butt cheek and her thigh. Jessica convulsed then became silent. The best really do get the best toys.

Agent X turned back to guard she was in the process of undressing.

“Time to find out if you’re a real blonde.”

Agent X walked over to Maggie, who was lying on her back with her arms and legs spread out. Agent X proceeded to take off the girl’s pants. Dang, I don’t know how these girls get into these things, I don’t know how they don’t cut off their blood supply. After a struggle, the Agent managed to get them off. Maggie was wearing some hot pink panties with lace around the top and a little ribbon. Now this is what I'm talking about. I need some variety in these girls!. She then lifted Maggie’s shirt up and over her arms and placed it next to her pants, her socks, and her boots. Her bra matched her panties, it was also hot pink and had a ribbon between the two cups.

Agent X removed her bra and gaped at Maggie’s perfect breasts. They weren’t too big, weren’t too small, they were just right. She fondled them, and then felt the place where she had tasered her. Oh well, guess they aren’t perfect anymore! The Agent flipped Maggie over and slowly pulled her panties down, revealing her round ass. She slipped them off her ankles and put them in the special pocket of her bag, where the unique panties would go. Agent X played with Maggie’s ass for a little bit then took out her sharpie and drew an X on her right butt cheek.

The Agent went into her bag and pulled out a needle. “Time to put you out for a while, you’re going to feel a little prick.” She well knew that Maggie wouldn’t feel a thing. Agent X stuck the needle in Maggie’s ass right on the X and injected it’s contents, then heard movement.

It ends up that Lexie was starting to stir. The Agent didn’t want to waste more of her resources so she decided to play it old school. “Wher- where am?” was Lexie’s first words as she was regaining consciousness. “Sorry Lex, not done, still have to search you babe.” “No, not going t-” before Lexie could finish her sentence Agent X had placed two fingers on her neck and pinched. Lexie started seeing fireworks and then it all went dark. Nerve pinch. One of the toughest things to learn, but great results.

She would save Lexie for last. She walked over to Jessica. The metal pricks were still lodged in her ass and thigh. She pulled them out, and saw there were little holes in the pants now. “Sorry, didn’t mean to ruin your pants like that, it was my bad.” Agent X said to the sleeping guard. She then carried her over the shoulder to her naked friend Maggie, and laid her down next to her. It was always fun to compare butts, and the Agent liked to do it whenever possible, especially between two friends. She then removed all of Jessica’s outer clothes. Jessica was clad in matching black underwear. She already knew that Maggie’s boobs were better than Jessica’s and didn’t want to ruin the memory so she took off Jessica’s bra without even looking at her breasts.

Here was the moment of truth, who would win the butt contest? Maggie or Jessica? Lets see… what does the winner get? Agent X reached into her bag and pulled out a vibrator. Whoever has the better butt gets this stuck up it! She then slowly removed Jessica’s black panties. Their butts looked exactly alike! Both were perfect in their own right. Maggie’s was nice and round with perfect dimensions, but Jessica’s was bigger. Tiebreaker time. Agent X flipped both of the women and gave them a nice inspection. “Jessica! You’re not even a blonde! Automatic disqualification!” She flipped them back over and gave Maggie her prize. She placed the vibrator in Maggie’s ass and turned it on. Then she marked an X on Jessica’s right butt cheek and gave her the sleepy injection she gave to Maggie.

Lexie’s turn! Agent X stripped Lexie down to her bra and panties. Wow, these are definitely some winners. Lexie had on black panties with bright red polka dots that matched her bra. She removed Lexie’s bra, and groped her small milk white breasts. These are great! I’m gonna have to play with them later. She then flipped Lexie over and examined her pale rear. It ends up the panties were quite small in the back! Agent X played with her ass, fondling it and spreading her cheeks, then pulled her panties down to her ankles. Lexie suddenly woke up! Damn, the bad thing about nerve pinches are that when they wake up, they do it fast. Lexie stood and pulled her panties back up.

“Hey! Where are my clothes?!” said Lexie, very annoyed.
“I'm sorry, I had to search you.”
“For what exactly?”
“Weapons, for one, or anything else that could have been on your person.”
“I think you were playing with me!”
“It’s a good possibility.”
“You’re disgusting!”

Lexie then looked over at her friends, who were lying on their stomachs with their asses up in the air. Wow, I'm glad she didn’t get me. She thought. She saw the X’s on their butts and wondered if the spy lady had gotten that far on her.

The spy lady looked at her watch and cursed. “Listen, we’re gonna have to move on now. I am going to keep you awake, but that is a privilege, do you understand?” “Yes.” She replied. I am not being knocked out again! “Okay, go pull those guards over here” The spy gestured over to the security guards that had been manning the entrance. Lexie recognized them as Brandie and Anna, they were good friends. Lexie walked over to Brandie, who like all of the other victims of the Spy, was lying on her stomach with her butt in the air and a black “X” on her right butt cheek. She had never expected to see her friend so exposed.

Jeeze, at least I still have my panties on. I don’t want to have to do this Brandie, but I want to keep my dignity, well at least my lower dignity. She carried Brandie over the shoulder to Maggie and Jessica. It was weird having to put her hand on Brandie’s butt to steady her, it was quite soft. She laid her down on her stomach in the same way that Maggie and Jessica were laying. Lexie then walked over to Anna. I can’t do much for you, but I sure can remove this. Thought Lexie as she pulled the pink dart out of her ass. There was now a welt on her butt, in the middle of her X. Ouch, that is definitely not happening to me! Lexie then carried her over the shoulder to the other three.

After this a lady came walking through the door. She was carrying a large duffel bag that looked exactly like the other spy’s. Oh no, not another one! The first spy stared her down, then said “What exactly are you doing here? This is my mission, Agent Z.” “Yeah, yeah, I know you like being a lone wolf and all, but you’re going to need my help, X.” The woman known as Agent Z then looked around the room, and noticed Lexie along with the other four unconscious girls. “I suppose this is your work, X? Well of course it is, I can see your signature.” “I work alone Z, you know that, just tell me why you’re here.” “Well I can’t yet, can I?” said spy known as Agent Z. She then walked over where Lexie was standing, and gave her a kiss. “Sorry sweetcheeks.” Agent Z then swung her arm and punched Lexie straight in the chin. The force knocked her into a wall. “Ughhhhh!” moaned Lexie. Agent Z’s laughing face was the last thing she saw before everything went black.

“You’ve always been a fan of punchouts.” Said Agent X

“And sleeping gas. Don’t forget that.”

“I haven’t, Speaking of that, it’s time we discuss our plans.”

Posted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 10:47 pm Post subject:

Agent X stared at the unconscious Lexie. Her back was against the wall and her head was slumped forward into her breasts. The only clothing on her was her small pair of black panties with red polka dots. Hopefully I can get them off soon. Thought Agent X.

Agent Z continued to take in her environment. Five unconscious girls, four stripped naked, and one stripped to her underwear. This could only be Agent X’s work.
“What’s the point in stripping them?” asked Agent Z, “that costs you a significant amount of time.” “Well time can be afforded, its not like this is a difficult job.” replied Agent X. “I swear, X, this cockiness of yours will be the end of you.”

“Whatever you say, why did the Company send you out here?” asked Agent X, with a hint of annoyance. Agent Z smiled, “I know you think you're the best and all, but really, are you going to attempt to decommission all of the women in this Compound? The next three floors are the most populated. Not even ‘the best’ can get through those without help.”

“What did you have in mind?

“Well you know how your bag is filled with supplies? Mine only has two things; two tanks of sleeping gas.” “You’re expecting me to believe that two tanks of sleeping gas will take out three floors? Two tanks that can fit in your duffel bag?” asked Agent X with an obvious tone of unbelief. “Yes, I do. It’s the Company we’re talking about here, they have the best resources someone could ask for.”

Agent X knew that if the Company had sent Z, that she should trust her. “Alright, I believe you. How do we get this gas to knock out three floors of girls?” “Lucky for us, this Compound has a central ventilation system, it should take care of three floors, maybe even four, but we need an employee with access to it.”

Agent X wasn’t sure how she would find one of those, until she looked over at the wall.

Where am I? said Lexie rubbing her head. She looked over at the two women. Oh, now I remember. Agent X was staring intently at her. That lady is creepy, and who is the other one? I can't remember. Suddenly she remembered the other Agent walking up to her and punching her real hard. She looked down at herself. Good, I still have my panties.

Agent X walked over to Lexie. “Hey baby, do you happen to have access to the ventilation controls?” she asked. “I think so, I have access to almost everywhere here.” Agent X’s face lit up. “Oh good, you’re a keeper. Can you go get your access card?” she asked, and pointed to Lexie’s clothes.

Why of course I can. Thought Lexie as she got up and walked to her clothes. She felt Agent X’s eyes staring at her ass as she walked away. I don’t care how hard she stares, my underwear isn’t coming off. She walked over to her clothes and got the card out of her shirt pocket. She eyed her bra, and wished really hard that she could at least put that on, but knew it was hopeless. She turned around and handed the card to Agent X.

“Alright, well let me clean my stuff up.” said Agent X. She went and picked up her taser and needles and started putting them back in her bag. She began to zip it up when she heard two people coming. “Relax, X, I’ll take care of them.”

Two executive-looking women came around the corner. Lexie recognized them as Jamie and Caitlin, two girls that worked on her floor. Both were brunettes and had their hair in pony tails. They wore matching black miniskirts and white button up tops. Both of them wore pumps. They saw Lexie, then both of the Agents, and then the four unconscious naked girls. “Lexie… what’s going on?” asked Jamie.

Agent Z darted towards them. She was really fast, faster than any girl Lexie had seen before. The two girls screamed and tried to run away. The pumps hindered this, and Caitlin fell before running two feet. Jamie had stepped out of hers and was running, not even looking back to see the fate of her colleague. Caitlin was frantically trying to get out of her pumps when Agent Z landed a sharp chop to her neck. Caitlin didn’t even know what happened before her head hit the ground, unconscious. Agent Z then effortlessly chased down Jamie. She grabbed her and put her in a sleeper hold. “NO!” screamed Jamie. “Shhh, it’ll be over soon.” said Agent Z. Jamie started crying as her oxygen supply was slowly cut from her brain, causing her body to feel numb. Then, everything went black.

Agent Z let Jamie fall to the floor. She could see her panties, her skirt had ridden up. “Hey X, got anything to make sure this girl sleeps for a while?”

“Of course I do!” replied Agent X as she went into her bag again. Who does Z think she is? She pulled out a needle and handed it to Agent Z. “Thanks sugar.” she said. Agent Z ripped off the girls shirt and pushed her bra cups up. She injected her in the left breast. “Have a good sleep, babe.”

Agent X had stripped Caitlin down to her bra and panties already. “Woah, hoe, what do you think your doing?” asked Agent Z. “Oh it’s just my process.” replied Agent X. “Your process, for people that you knock out. These are my KO’s, I do my process with them.” Agent X sighed. I never should have let her get the knockouts. Agent X took her hand off of Caitlin’s waistband, and walked away like a sad puppy.

Agent Z was excited, she hadn’t gotten to be involved with girls for a long time.

She quickly removed all of Jamie’s outer clothes. Her process was different from X’s; first off she left Jamie on her back, she then removed Jamie’s panties. They were white and lacy. Agent Z then placed them on Jamie’s face, like she was wearing them as a hat. Agent Z’s process was more about humiliation then satisfaction. Then she removed her bra and placed it in her bag. She groped Jamie’s breasts, then wrote a large “Z” on both of her breasts.

She dragged Caitlin over to wear Jamie was lying, and repeated the process. Caitlin was wearing dark blue bra and panties. Agent Z removed her panties and placed them on Jamie’s head, took off Jamie’s bra and placed it in her bag, then wrote the Z’s on Jamie’s breasts.

“You ready to move on yet?” asked Agent X, in a mocking tone. Those panties should in my bag, not on their heads. “Sure honey, but we still have to move these sleeping beauties out of sight, just in case.

“Right. Lexie, could you bring those security guards over?”

Lexie turned around, glad to be rid of the sight of her naked friends being humiliated. I’m probably going to be like them as soon as they get their use out of me. I wonder who will knock me out, X or Z? Lexie couldn’t figure out which one would be better.

She walked over to her four sleeping friends. Maggie, Jessica, Brandie, and Anna were all laying side by side. The four all had their asses in the air, with a large black X on their right butt cheeks. Lexie heard a weird sound, like something was vibrating. She kneeled down and discovered the source was a vibrator in Maggie’s butt hole. She couldn’t help but laugh at the thought of Maggie waking up with that in her. She then carried each of the girls over the shoulder to where Agents X and Z were stuffing them into a closet.

“Alright,” said Agent Z when the last girl was in the closet, “lead the way sweet cheeks.”

Agent X wasn’t liking the way this was turning out. Agent Z was trying to become the leader of this mission. I started this, I get to make the plans.

The cute redhead silently walked in front of them in the direction of the ventilation controls. Agent X stared at her ass. That will be mine soon. Lexie walked them down a hall where they made a right turn and passed a couple of doors. Lexie stopped at the door labeled Ventilation System and slid her card through the mounted machine. The door clicked open and Lexie walked through.

Agent Z took over from here. She reached into her duffel bag and took out one of her two cylinders. There was one large vent which led to all of the floors. But, to make sure that the guess kept it’s potency, she made it so that the ventilation system would only reach three floors up. Before she let the gas escape, she walked over to Agent X.

“You’re going to want to take one of these.” said Agent Z, handing her a small white pill. “It will make it so that the gas dissolves fast in your bloodstream. Too fast for it to take affect on you.” Agent X swallowed the pill. She looked over at Lexie, who was tapping on the computer to make sure the vent system would be cut off from the other seven floors. “What about her?” asked Agent X. “I only had two pills.” said Agent Z, swallowing her pill.

She then walked over to the gas cylinder and clicked the release button.

Posted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 9:09 am Post subject:

Haley was typing away in her cubicle. She had a lot of work to get done before she could leave tonight, and she worst of all today was date night! She was about to finish her last worksheet when she started typing and noticed that she had misspelled every word in the last sentence. She tried to backspace, but hit a different button instead. "What is wrong with me?" she asked to herself. When she tried to look at all of the mistakes she had made, she noticed the screen was blurry. "Ohh maybe I should go to the nurse." she said as she stood from her seat. When she tried to walk she just fell down. "Wh-what's happening?" she tried to take out her cell phone, but by the time she reached for her purse that was lying on the ground, she was asleep.

"Hey Olivia, have you gotten my text yet?" asked Sarah.
"No, not yet. There's always bad reception on the second floor!" answered Olivia. Sarah and Olivia were the office goof offs. Now, instead of doing work in their cubicles they were talking on their offices phones and texting at the same time. "I swear though, this picture of Mary will be able to blackmail her for the rest of her life!" exclaimed Sarah. "We'll rise to the top in no time!" replied Olivia. The girls giggled for a while, then Sarah asked, "So you still haven't gotten it yet?" There was no response from Olivia. "Olive? you there?" Sarah said frantically. Sarah then heard a thud over the telephone, like someone had hit something. "Oh gosh! Somethings wrong!" she said and ran out of her cubicle and over to Olivia's.

She looked in her cubicle, and found Olivia sleeping on the ground. Olivia was lying on her stomach, and her skirt had ridden up revealing a hint of white panties. Oh, she's just asleep. Sarah thought to herself. Sarah giggled then said "Well, this is a perfect opportunity for blackmail!" But, I have to make sure she isn't faking. She'd be pissed if she was just acting and I took pictures of her! Sarah bent down and slapped Olivia's skirt-cladden ass. "You awake Olive?" She smacked it a few more times and figured that she was not faking. Well Olive, lets see what panties you wore to work today! Sarah lifted Olivia's skirt up above her waist. She was wearing a small pair of white bikini panties, but best of all they had bunny rabbits on them! "Oh wow Olive, did you get these in the kids section?" she said to the sleeping beauty. You always did have a small butt anyway.

Sarah hung up the dangling work telephone and reached for Olivia's phone. She would have to look through it to see if there were any dirty pictures. As she opened it, she noticed she couldn't press any of the buttons. Her fingers were too weak to press cellphone buttons! "Oh wow, so tiredd." she whispered. She tried to get up, but she fell back down. Her face landed in Olivia's butt crack. She smelled the sweet aroma of Olivia's panties and decided this would be a good place to take a nap. Olivia's butt was soft like a pillow. In a couple seconds, Sarah was asleep.

Mary was the head of the second floor workspace. She knew she was considered a "bitch" by the workers under her, but she didn't care. She was here for the money, and if being mean to her workers meant she got the extra cash in her pocket, she would be the office "bitch".

She looked at her computer. She had been expecting status updates from her workers, but the last one she had gotten had been from five minutes ago, from one person! There were sixty women in her office. They were slacking off again, and would need to be punished.

She walked out of her plush office and into the big room with all of the cubicles. She walked to Sarah's cubicle and found her sleeping like a baby. Her screen saver was on now. She squatted in front of Sarah's face. "Wake up bitch!" She yelled. Mary then took Sarah's face in her one hand and slapped it with the other. No response. Oh well, I guess I'll just report you. Mary got up and walked to the next door cubicle it was Lindsey's. She walked in and found Lindsey staring at her computer with a blank face. "Lindsey? Snap out of it!" Mary said. Lindsey ignored her. "What is wrong with these people?" as soon as Mary said that, Lindsey fell out of her chair and hit the floor. She landed on her back with her arms spread out. This was starting to scare Mary. She ran out of Lindsey's cubicle and into Olivia's.

What she found there was not like the usual sleeping girl; it was two! Olivia was on her stomach with her skirt hiked up, and Sarah had her face downwards in Olivia's ass crack. Mary saw that Sarah had a phone in her unconscious hand. She removed it and opened it. One new text message. Mary opened the message and saw a topless picture of her at a male strip club! These bitches were sending these around? Oh they're done! Mary proceeded to erase the picture, while taking out her own phone. She then snapped a few pictures of Sarah's face in Olivia's butt. She had to get to Sarah's phone though, which was where the picture had come from.

She walked out of the cubicle and met another girl in the hallway. It was Michelle! Michelle was the girl that was gunning for director of this office, but she had lost to Mary. "How's it going bitch?" asked Mary. Michelle looked scared "All of the office girls are unconscious!" she said, sounding exasperated. So it was the whole office! "Hey it's alright, at least we aren't! I'll tell you what we need to do. We need to call the guards to-" Mary's mouth started to mumble, she couldn't speak anymore. She felt tired, oh so tired. No! need to stay awake, need to get Sarah's phone. It was a useless battle. Mary succumbed to sleep and fell into Michelle. They fell onto the floor. "Oh no it got the bitch too!" Michelle knew it was only a matter of time before she was asleep too. She was already feeling the affects of the gas, and decided she wasn't going to make it to a phone. But she did decide to solve a rumor. With all the strength she had she pushed Mary off of her. She then rolled Mary onto her stomach. Michelle pulled Mary's skirt up, and found what she was looking for; a tiny black thong. The office girls had always wondered, and now Michelle would be able to tell them, after a quick nap of course. Michelle laid down on the floor and was fast asleep in no time.

Lexie was waiting for Agent Z to come back from around the corner. Agent X was standing there, looking at her with.. compassion? Lexie had seen them moments earlier take a pill, Agent X had whispered something to the other spy girl. The other spy girl turned around and looked at Lexie and laughed, then disappeared. Ohhh my head. I feel so dizzy! Lexie's red hair was in her face and her legs were starting to wobble.

Agent X walked over to her, "It's going to be okay babe, I'll take care of you." she said. Lexie stumbled over and hit her head against the wall. "Oww.." She murmured. Agent X was looking at Lexie's milk white breasts jiggle as Lexie tried to get out of her increasing trance. Lexie held her head and slid down against the wall. The gas, must be the gas, need to stay awake. Lexie's eyes felt so heavy. She needed them to stay open! Lexie was in a sitting position with her back against the wall and her legs spread out, her hands were holding her head. She saw Agent X reach down below her stomach. She felt a hand massage the front of her panties. "No.." whispered Lexie. This wasn't supposed to happen to her. Before she closed her eyes she saw the other girl come from around the corner. She smiled and walked up to Lexie and started to massage her breasts. Lexie was out of it. She didn't know what was happening any more. It was time to sleep. She had lost.

Agent X saw Lexie's eyes close. She was excited! Lexie was definately reacting to Agent X's hand, even in her sleep! She felt wetness under her hand, but decided she would have fun with Lexie later, there were three floors of unconscious girls to play with!

Agent Z stood up and went and got her bag. Agent X did the same. "Are we leaving her here?" asked Agent Z, pointing to the unconscious Lexie.
"Hell no." replied Agent X. She walked over and pulled Lexie's body up and over her shoulder. Agent X put her hand on Lexie's soft butt and gave it a squeeze. She then carried her over to Agent X.

Agent Z laughed and said, "I think it's time to see if these girls are sleeping on the job."

"Yeah, I think so too."

Agents X and Z were walking to the stairs. Lexie was unconscious hanging over Agent X's shoulder. Agent X's hand was on Lexie's soft panty cladden butt. Her long red hair was splayed out and covered her face.

"How long will this gas keep the girls out?" asked X
"Long enough, I'm guessing about an hour." replied Z
"Good, I'll take my sweet time then." said Agent X, as she walked up the stairs. Lexie's body would sway with each step climbed.

They reached the second floor and walked down a hallway. Eventually the hallway opened up to a large workplace filled with cubicles. It was very quiet, there was no sound of talking or keyboards being typed on. It was just quiet. Good sign. Thought Agent X.

The Agents walked around to the first cubicle and found and unconscious brunette with her head face down on her keyboard. Agent Z walked into the cubicle and reached under the sleeping girl. She reached her hand into the girls shirt and under her bra and pinched the girls nipple. There was no response. "She's out." confirmed Agent Z.

"Before we start on the girls, we should make sure they're all unconscious." said Agent X. She placed Lexie face down on the floor. She decided that wasn't good enough, and positioned Lexie so her head was on the floor but her knees were holding her butt up. Now that's a good view. Lexie sighed a little, and Agent X went to the next cubicle.

In this cubicle were two girls! One was lying face down, and there was another girl with her head in the first girls ass! This was perfect. Now, to make sure you're not awake... Agent X pulled down the girl on top's panties. She then stuck her finger up the girls butt. The girl didn't make a sound. This gas really is awesome. Only the best agents get the best stuff. She then pulled the girl off of the one on the floor. She flipped over the one who still had her panties on, so that the front of her panties were in clear view. She separated her legs, and then slapped the girl right between her legs. As Agent X expected, there was no response from the girl.

Agent X spotted the girls name tag. Her name was Olivia. The one who's butt had been penetrated was Sarah. She flipped them both over and removed all of their clothes. Olivia had white panties with bunny rabbits on them. Sarah had on gray boyshorts. Agent X marked both of the girls on their right buttcheeks. She stood up and was about to turn around when she heard a gun click.

"You've been compromised, bitch."

Agent X felt two stings in her butt. She fell to her knees, then stuck her hands out to steady herself. Her hands reached Sarah's butt. She gave it a soft squeeze before falling into unconsciousness.

To be continued...

the rest is missing

Return to “Stories by non USB members”