esercito sconfitto

" The Cheer Squad" by Curia-DD

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Cheer Squad: Part 1

"Hello?"
"Mr. Photographer?"
"Is anyone here?"
"Hello?"

The five 18-year-old high school cheerleaders walked through the door of the warehouse where they were expecting to do a photoshoot for a team picture. As they walked in they looked around at the graffiti painted all over the walls; there was no sign of anyone there.

"Are you sure this is the place, Denise?" Emma, a ponytailed brunette and the first one through the door, asked. She was the adventurous one and already walking to the right looking for somewhere to explore.

"This is the address they gave us," Denise, the head cheerleader who came in right behind Emma, replied. She shook her head letting her brown pigtails bounce back and forth. Denise was the obvious choice for head cheerleader: she was the most popular girl in school, gorgeous, busty and full of energy and spirit. "Right Kim?"

"You know it!" Kim, a heavy-set blonde, asserted as she strolled in next. "This is the place all right!"

"It seems kinda...I don't know?" Katie, a somewhat shy, petite blonde asked. Like Denise she had her hair in pigtails as she looked around nervously.

"Hello?" Ary, the last one in, shouted. She was another brunette and came across as the smart one of the five, always questioning everything. "This seems like a strange place for a team picture."

"I'll go check this way," Emma shouted as she headed through a doorway to the right and down a corridor. The other four proceeded to the left into the large room that was about the same size, they thought, as their gym. There were a number of doors to the right but they kept walking to the left, staying inside the large room.

"Hey look at these huge blue mats," Denise remarked. "They would be a great place to pose on don't you think?"

"For sure!" Kim gushed, seeming happier than usual. She found a support pole near the mats and grabbed on it, twirling. "Haha a stripper pole girls!" Denise gave her a sideways glance as they walked around.

"Hello?" Ary shouted again. "Is anyone here?" Her eyes were scanning everywhere.

"This place feels really creepy," Katie muttered, turning to Denise. Even though the two girls were the same age Katie clearly looked up to her friend a lot. "Are you sure this place is safe?"

"Yeah, did you do reference checks on the photographer?" Ary added.

"You know it is," Kim interjected. "It's all good! I checked everything out before I told Denise about it!" She did a mock cheer as she said this. "Mustangs rule!" she added, referring to their school mascot. The five girls were all in their cheer outfits, black and white with gold lettering and sleeves.

Katie didn't look convinced. "I don't know if this is such a good idea shouldn't the photographer be here by now?"

Denise, who was a couple inches taller than the 5'1" Katie, reached out to her grasping her by the shoulders. "Come on Katie don't be such a spaz! It's just a photo shoot, we will walk around till we find where we are supposed to be. Do I hafta shake you? Cos you know I will!" And Denise playfully shook Katie's shoulders lightly.

"I don't want to be here all day," Ary stated, heading towards one of the four doors they had passed on the right. "I'm going to go look, anyone coming with me?"

"We should totally split up," Denise answered, "so we can find them faster!" She pulled Katie with her towards the doors. "You go that way, and I'll go through this other door. Ary you look that way where you are heading."

Katie seemed more at ease now that Denise had assured her everything would be fine. She and Ary each went through a different door. Just before Denise was about to go through the third door, she turned back to Kim.

"Don't you have the number maybe you should try calling them?"

"There's no signal in here must be the walls, I'll walk back outside and try." Kim smiled. "Wow for the first time I feel like I am actually part of the team!"

"Whatever, you know you're only on the squad because the rules say we have to have five seniors. We have been carrying you all year. Well not literally! So I guess you finally did something worthy of being a Mustangs cheerleader getting this team photo set up, and on the cover of the yearbook too!"

Kim said nothing as she turned to walk back towards the door they had entered through. Denise bounced ahead without a second thought.

( Part 2 )

"Hello? Mr. Photographer?" Emma called out as she sauntered down the hallway. "Is anyone here?" Her hands were on her hips, twisting back and forth as she turned to look in one of the rooms to her left. She walked in, not seeing anyone in the empty room. "Hello-mmmm!!!!"

From behind the door - and behind her - a strong hand clamped a cloth around her head, over her nose and mouth. "MMMMM!!!!" Emma kicked and swung her legs back and forth desperately fighting to break free but whatever the cloth was soaked with was powerful and fast-acting. The struggle lasted maybe all of ten seconds as the feisty cheerleader succumbed. The same powerful hands that had attacked her so unexpectedly now picked her unconscious body up and over the shoulder, carrying the helpless Emma out and down the hall.

"Hello?" Denise called out, in another part of the warehouse a short time later. "I don't think there's anyone here, nobody's back here!" she added as she walked by a full-length mirror. "Ooooh," she giggled as she posed in front of it, doing a little dance. "Mmm mmm mmm! Nobody back here guys, nobody at all-MMMMMM!!!"

The flighty head cheerleader never saw the smaller woman coming behind her, she was too preoccupied with admiring her own reflection in the mirror. She caught a quick glance at the short haired blonde woman as she was pulled back against the wall. "MMMMM MMMMMM!!!" Denise gasped as a cloth was shoved over her face. She bucked her body relentlessly trying to break free as the woman reached around with her other hand and grabbed Denise around the chest for leverage. "MMMMM MMMMMM!!"

"Shhhh..." the woman whispered as she kept the cloth firmly over the busty cheerleader's face.

Denise fought as hard as Emma had but like her best friend she was no match for the powerful knockout agent in the cloth. "MMMMM...MMMMM...ohh god...ohh godd..." and Denise started to slide down to the floor, her tennis shoes making a squeaking sound on the concrete floor as the woman kept a strong hold of her.

"That's it sweetheart. Go to sleep."

Denise's butt hit the floor, her legs splayed out as her arms dropped limply beside her; she was out cold. The woman pulled the cloth away and then took the unconscious cheerleader's head in her hands, tossing it from side to side to ensure she was really out.

"Look at you girl! So pretty. Yay!" And she reached down under Denise's arms, pulling her body slowly down the corridor.

"Hello?" Katie shouted. "Anyone here?" She was walking down a completely different hallway, looking back and forth as she did. "Hellooooo...hellooooo..." she sang out.

She kept walking until she was in front of a window in one of the walls as she looked around again. "Hellooooo-mmmmm!!" she gasped as a hand came through the window from behind her and clamped hard over her face, pulling the tiny blonde back against the wall. "Mmmmmm mmmmmm!!!" came her high-pitched wails as she struggled. She tried to reach her arm back to fight off her attacker but it was no use, the hand that wasn't holding the cloth over her face grabbed her arm and pushed it back, pinning it against her front.

Katie struggled but not for long, she was the smallest of the five and in a matter of seconds she slumped back against her attacker, who pulled her easily back through the window and over the shoulder just the same way they had done with Emma.

"Hello?" Ary was climbing up the steps of what looked like a stage. She was stepping very slowly, ever so cautious of everything around her. "Where are you photographer?" There was a solid door on the left side of the stage area, she slowly turned the knob and opened it. It was eerily quiet - too quiet, she thought as she looked through the door, seeing no one. She closed the door and walked over to her right, where there was another door, this one with a sizable opening where there should have been a window. Even as she approached she was looking all around her. She hadn't heard a peep out of any of her friends and was expecting the worst.

Ary walked over to it, her curiosity piqued. "That's weird. I wonder why this door doesn't have a window-mmmm!!!" She was interrupted suddenly by the blond woman who popped up from the other side of the door, clamping a soaked cloth over her face before Ary could react. The two were facing each other through the opening in the door, Ary could see her attacker but was unable to do a thing to stop what was happening as the woman held the cloth firmly against her face. "Mmmmm...mmmmm..." And Ary started to slide down towards the floor, her legs buckling underneath her, as the woman kept the cloth solidly pushed against her nose and mouth until the brunette was out cold.

"Because it doesn't need a window. Silly girl." And she pulled the cloth away as Ary slid completely down to the floor.
esercito sconfitto

Re: " The Cheer Squad" by Curia-DD

(part 3)

Emma and Denise were already in the main room, laid face-up and side by side on one of the two blue mats that Denise had pointed out earlier when she was conscious. Delilah, the small blonde woman, walked in with Katie slung over her shoulder. Behind her, Faye, the bigger, stronger woman, carried Ary over her shoulder. Delilah lay Katie down next to Denise, on the empty mat beside her, and Faye followed suit with Ary. All for cheerleaders were completely out and lying face up in a row.

"Wow that was a workout," Delilah sighed as she glanced back at Faye a few feet away. "Is that all of them?"

"There were four or five, I don't know, I think so?"

"So what was the game, how did you get them here?"

"I told them we were going to do a photoshoot, a team picture for the yearbook." She walked over to the side and picked up a few lengths of rope, tossing some to Delilah.

"Yeah they are gonna have some photos taken, all right. Dumb whores." Delilah laughed as she knelt down at Emma's feet and began tying the brunette's ankles together with a length of rope. "You said this one was feisty, huh? Not so feisty now."

Faye was at the other end of the line, starting to tie Ary's feet together. "How did you bag this one? I'm guessing she's the smart one of the bunch, not that that's saying much."

"It's not, is it? She walked up to that door up by the stage, the one that has no window, I was crouching on the other side, she is looking all around and she actually says, 'I wonder why this door doesn't have a window?' I had the cloth over her face before she knew what hit her, she was out in seconds."

"Guess all those brains didn't do her much good," Faye remarked as she finished Ary's ankles and moved on to Katie, while Delilah had moved on to Denise. "What about that one? Any trouble? She's a bit bigger than you."

"This one?" Delilah laughed. "I hid on the other side of that huge mirror, waiting for one of these bimbos to come strolling by and get distracted by it. THIS one actually stopped and did a little dance! I pulled her back against the wall and got a good grip around those huge knockers of hers, she struggled like crazy but in seconds she was on the floor. The hardest part was dragging her down the hall."

"I bet she's the head cheerleader from the looks of her." Faye had finished tying Katie's ankles together and was flipping her over to start tying her wrists behind her. "Cute pigtails on both of them though."

Delilah moved over Denise and carefully turned her over as well, reaching out and playing with the brunette's pigtails for a moment. "Cute yeah - makes them look like they're 12?" She took a length of rope and pulled Denise's wrists behind her back tying them securely together.

"They're all 18, according to the chick I talked to on the phone. I wonder which one of these I spoke to? Not that it matters." Faye was done with Katie and now had Ary on her stomach tying her wrists behind her back like the others. Delilah was working on Emma.

"One thing for sure with cheerleaders, they all have such good bodies, don't they? I haven't seen a fat one yet. Makes them a lot easier to sell, that's for sure." She ran her hand up and down Emma's bare legs as she finished tying her wrists. "You think I'd look good in one of these outfits?" She leaned back over to Denise and unzipped her skirt pulling it off before standing up with it and holding it in front of her.

"Sure. Maybe when this is all over you can get one of these outfits for yourself," Faye smiled as she watched her partner play with the skirt before tossing it off to the side.

Faye stood up and walked over to a table that had balls of cloth and rolls of tape. "You sure you don't want to gag them BEFORE they wake up?"

"Oh no," Delilah chuckled, "it's so much more fun to do it when they're awake. There's no sound I like to hear more than a whining, squealing cheerleader." She laughed again. "That photography bit that kills me!"

"Well cheerleaders aren't known for being very bright."

"Yeah, that's how we like 'em. Tied up, screaming, and dimwitted. They oughta be coming to pretty soon."

Faye nodded. "I'm going to walk the building one more time, make sure nobody else is around."

"Don't be long!" Delilah shouted after her. "I'm about to wake up these dumb bitches, you don't want to miss that!"
esercito sconfitto

part 4

While Faye was checking the rest of the warehouse, Delilah knelt down in front of her four sleeping victims and started playfully nudging their heads, pulling at ponytails and pigtails, and generally trying to rouse them from their collective slumber. She looked up to see Faye walking back towards them with a thumbs-up sign, and she stood up and started clapping her hands loudly.

"Wake up! Wake up! Rise and shine!"

The four cheerleaders - Emma, Denise, Katie, and Ary - began to move around, their eyes slowly opening, and in seconds those same eyes widened as they quickly realized their predicament and began to whine.

"Hey what happened?" Emma groaned.

"Oh my god we've been tied up?" Katie squealed.

"What the hell..." Ary mumbled.

"Where's my SKIRT?" Denise gasped.

"Now now girls, we're just getting you all ready for your photoshoot!" Delilah proclaimed as Faye walked around to join her.

"This one's worried about her skirt," Faye chuckled. "Priceless."

"Yeah she should be worried about a lot more than that!" Delilah laughed as she knelt down next to the wide-eyed Denise. Faye handed Delilah a piece of cloth and a roll of tape, then walked around to Emma with another set of cloth and tape.

"No! No!" Denise protested wildly, squirming in her bonds as Delilah moved the cloth towards her mouth. "Don't touch me! Oh my god what are you-mmmm!" And Delilah used the opportunity to shove the cloth right into Denise's open mouth. Instantly Denise tried to spit it out but Delilah kept pushing it back in; this continued several times while a few feet away Faye was overpowering the smaller Emma, who fought fiercely but was no match. Faye gagged Emma and then wrapped the tape around her head to hold the gag in place, then turned to see what was happening with Delilah and Denise. "Kimmmmmhlpmmmm!" Denise was thrashing her head back and forth desperately trying not to be gagged.

"I'll hold the gag if you tape her," Delilah asserted. Faye nodded and started wrapping the tape around Denise's head as the brunette head cheerleader kept fighting.

"Hey you can't do that to her, she's our head cheerleader!" Katie whined.

"Don't worry blondie you're next!" Delilah laughed.

"Got the pigtails stuck under the tape," Faye muttered as she stopped wrapping the tape and started carefully pulling Denise's pigtails out from under the tape.

"We can't have that, now can we?" Delilah smirked. Faye finished and moved down to Katie as Delilah patted Denise on the head. "Aww, you tried SO hard to spit that out didn't you?"

Denise continued squirming and moaning "Mmmmm!" through the gag as Faye easily gagged and taped Katie, being more careful with the pigtails this time, and then slid over to Ary, letting Delilah continue to play with Denise.

"So, you're the head cheerleader huh? You led them all in here didn't you?" Delilah mocked as she pulled on Denise's pigtails to turn her face towards her. Denise was still wide-eyed and struggling. Her back was to Emma now and their bound hands were almost touching; Emma reached back trying to somehow reach the ropes around Denise's wrists. Delilah glanced over Denise's shoulder and saw what was happening; she reached out and pushed Emma in the head knocking her over onto her side. "I see what you girls are up to!" she bellowed. Behind her, Faye was putting the finishing touches on Ary's gag and tape job.

Delilah let go of Denise's hair and stood up as the two kidnappers stood back looking over the four struggling cheerleaders on the mats below them. They were still protesting through the gags but not nearly as loudly.

"Guess it's time to go get the truck," Faye stated, and without another word she went to a large roll-up door on the same wall as the original entrance door, pulled it up and walked outside.

"Are you girls ready to take a little trip?" Delilah declared, as the four began whining loudly again through their gags. The sound was only muffled by the sound of the large SUV that Faye drove inside. She parked it and then lifted the rear door latch, lifting it up to reveal the back cargo area, about three feet deep. Then she walked over to join Delilah again.

"We need to start with this one," Delilah said pointing to Denise. "Biggest one on the bottom right?" Denise desperately tried to scuffle away, sliding just off the edge of the mat before Delilah reached down for her pigtails again. "Silly whore, this floor is all dirty, you want to stay on the mat." Faye picked up Denise's feet as Delilah let go of the pigtails and reached under Denise's arms to lift her up. Then once they had a good hold of her they carried her over and slid her easily into the back of the vehicle. Denise's whines could still be heard as Faye and Delilah proceeded to go and get Emma next. They picked her up with ease, carried her over and gently tossed her body on top of Denise's. Ary was next; and once the three brunettes were all loaded up, they picked up Katie, the blonde and the smallest of the four cheerleaders, and packed her in with the others. The four cheerleaders were just a pile of wriggling flesh and cheer uniforms as Faye closed the hatch and the two women climbed into the front seats, beginning to drive off.

It wasn't even five minutes after the SUV had pulled away from the warehouse when Kim walked into the main room. "Girls?" she called out. "Denise? Ary? Emma? Katie?" Everything was deathly quiet. "I guess they're gone..." she lamented as she walked around the room, looking for any sign of the other cheerleaders, but Faye and Delilah had been meticulous and didn't leave anything behind. Even Denise's skirt had been picked up and was now sitting in the back seat of the SUV. "Oh well," she sighed and headed out the main door, a slight smile creeping over her face as she left...
esercito sconfitto

( part 5 )

Faye was driving and Delilah was in the passenger seat as they headed down the highway. In the back of the Jeep Grand Cherokee, four gagged 18-year-old cheerleaders - Emma, Denise, Katie, and Ary - were bound, gagged, in a pile and whining constantly.

"I just love that sound, don't you?" Delilah exclaimed. "Keep whining you dumb whores!" she hollered back at them.

"I can tolerate it for a payday," Faye replied. "It won't last - by the time we get them there I bet they'll all be passed out from exhaustion. That's usually what happens."

"Speaking of a payday, how much do you think we'll get for the whole set?"

"He always pays well for cheerleaders," Faye answered. "Apparently he gets a lot of requests for them. That head cheerleader should nab us twenty large alone; maybe fifty for all of them."

"Twenty five grand for each of us - not bad for a day's work!"

The incessant whining continued in the back as Faye's phone rang. "Go ahead, answer it for me," she motioned to Delilah.

"Hi, who is this?" The Jeep had Bluetooth so she was able to put it on speaker.

"My name's Kim. I'm the one you talked to about the cheer squad?"

Delilah hit the mute button for a moment then turned to Faye. "I thought you said we got them all?"

Faye smiled as she looked back at Delilah. "We got all the ones we were supposed to get. Just listen, ok?" She unmuted the phone just as Kim said, "Hello? Are you still there?"

"Yes, we're still here," Faye responded. "And thank you for delivering these four dumb bitches to us. It was obvious they had no clue they had been set up - and by their teammate no less."

The whining in the back grew louder.

"You took them? I thought you were just going to humiliate them for a while. It sounds like you're in a car?"

"That's right, we have to transport them to our buyer."

There was silence on the other end for a moment.

"That's cold you know!" Delilah chimed in. "I always knew cheerleaders could be nasty ass bitches but not to each other! Why'd you do it? I'm just wondering."

"They treated me like shit all year long just because I'm...on the fat side! Especially the head cheerleader. She actually told me to my face today that the only reason I was even on the squad was because we had to have five seniors. They NEVER invited me to any of the parties they went to. I hate them so much! Whatever happens to them they totally deserve!"

The whining got as loud as it had been since they left the warehouse. Faye and Delilah couldn't stop from laughing.

"The head cheerleader - is she the one with the rack? and the brown pigtails?" Delilah finally recovered from her laughing fit long enough to ask.

"That's her, Denise!" Kim bellowed.

"Good to know," Delilah chuckled as she grabbed a pen and paper from the glove box and wrote down 'Denise'. "So again thanks for being such a cold hearted bitch, and we'll remember you when we are counting all our cash."

"Hey, do I get a cut of that? I mean you wouldn't have them if it weren't for me."

Delilah muted the phone again. "What do you think, should we throw her a bone? A finder's fee? That's basically what we are getting too."

"I'll answer her." Delilah unmuted the phone as Faye replied, "Once we see how much we actually get paid, we'll give you a finder's fee. On one condition, of course, you don't breathe a word about this to anyone. Who knows, perhaps we can enlist your services again in the future. We've got your number now, we'll call you."

"Okay thanks!" Kim gushed. "Talk to you later!" And the call ended.

"You sure you know what you're doing Faye? Giving away some of our hard earned cash?"

"You heard me. We might be able to use her again. She'll probably be off to college in the fall, and you know what that means."

"Fine."

"And why did you bother writing that whore's name down? You know our buyer doesn't care if they have names or not."

"I know, doesn't mean I can't have some fun until we get there, right?"

The phone rang again, and Delilah went ahead and answered it, recognizing the number.

"So," the male voice on the other end spoke, "I understand you're on your way with another delivery for me."

"Yes, four cheerleaders, all 18. Three brunettes, one blonde."

"Excellent. All fine specimens, I trust?"

"Oh yes," Delilah answered.

"I was getting low on brunette inventory too. So this is perfect timing. How far away are you?"

"Two hours," Faye responded. "Hopefully they aren't damaged at all by the time we get there."

"I hope not either, for your sake. You know I don't pay as much for damaged goods. This is why I tell you to carry bins with you."

"I'm not sure we could have fit four bins in the back even with the back seat down, and we didn't have time-"

"I don't want to hear your excuses. I'll inspect them when you get here." And the phone hung up with a click.

Delilah turned to Faye. "He's right, we could have slipped by Home Depot on the way to the warehouse and grabbed four of those big Rubbermaid totes. They're not that expensive."

"Well hindsight is 20/20, right? And they seem to be quieting down so maybe they haven't been damaged much if at all."

"Yeah it has gotten quieter. Guess they wore themselves out from all that struggling and squirming and whining." Delilah turned her head towards the back. "Denise? You still awake, you stupid hooker?"

"Mmmm...mmmm..." was the rather subdued reply.

"Karma's a bitch isn't it?"

"Mmmmmmm..."

"I bet you're wishing you had been a little nicer to your 'friend', huh? You never for a second thought she would do something like this did you?"

"Mmm mmmm..."

"She betrayed your stupid ass. Guess what, SHE will be the head cheerleader now, not you!"

"MMMM MMMMM!!!!!!"

"She will be the one fucking the quarterback of the football team now, not you!"

"MMMM MMMMM!!!!!!"

"You're downright evil, Delilah. You'd have made a great cheerleader yourself," Faye laughed.

"Ha. I had too much self-respect and brains. And I could keep my legs closed."

"Mmmm...mmmm...mmmmmmmm..."

"Poor thing," Faye chuckled, "I think her friends have already passed out and she'll soon be joining them."

"It does make it easier to get them unloaded when they are fast asleep!"

"Yes it does. And he can inspect them quicker which means we get paid quicker."

Delilah turned back one more time. "Denise?" she whispered.

This time there was only silence.
esercito sconfitto

part 6

The sun was going down as the Jeep pulled up to the large, plain-looking building, backing up slowly to one of the large roll-up doors as it opened. Once it was fully inside, Faye turned off the engine and she and Delilah exited, walking around to the back of the vehicle just as a well-built, slightly balding man wearing jeans and a plain green t-shirt arrived to greet them.

"Well, let's see what you've brought me," he spoke coldly. Faye carefully lifted the hatch to reveal the pile of sleeping cheerleaders. "Nice. Let's get them out and up so I can get a better look."

Faye reached down and carefully lifted Katie out of the back. Behind the man four chains with hooks hung down from the ceiling; Faye slipped one of the hooks down Katie's shoulder blades, between Katie's bound wrists and adjusted the chain so that it was taut and held the sleeping blonde in place. Once Katie was secured, Faye and Delilah together lifted Ary out next and secured her to hook and chain #2. Emma was next to come out; the women were careful to handle them in a way so that they wouldn't wake up. The three cheerleaders were all lined up neatly in a row as they reached into the vehicle for Denise.

"That one's missing a skirt," the man pointed out.

"Oh, it's in the back seat. I'll get it here in a second," Delilah muttered as they got Denise positioned on the last hook. Once done, Delilah reached over on the back seat and retrieved Denise's skirt, putting it back on the sleeping head cheerleader.

The man was walking back and forth between the four, looking them over. "Well, you got lucky this time. I don't see any signs of damage on any of them. How much?"

"Seventy-five thousand."

The man chuckled. "Faye, I have never paid you more than twenty for one. And there's only one here I would pay that much for. I'll give you forty K for the set."

"Sixty. They are all in good shape as you said, and you yourself said you were low on brunettes right now."

The man sighed. "Fifty, and not a penny more."

Faye smiled. "Deal, on one condition." She walked behind Denise. "When you're done checking them in, save the uniform on this one for Delilah. I think she really wants it!"

The man nodded and pulled a pile of bills from his pocket, handing it to Faye. "Good work as always, ladies. I can always count on you to bring me quality merchandise."

"Thanks!" they answered in unison before climbing back into the SUV and driving away. Once they were gone, the man looked down at the four still-sleeping cheerleaders in front of him.

"Eeny, meeny, miney, moe...let's start with you, blondie." And he reached behind Katie, unhooking the chain, and then sliding her body over his shoulder just as she was starting to stir. He carried her out of the room they were in, down a corridor to another room, turning off the lights and locking the door before he left.
esercito sconfitto

( part 7 )

Denise's eyes fluttered open slowly. She had no idea how long she had been asleep as she took in her surroundings: she was in a room that to her resembled a large doctor's office because of how bare and clinical it appeared. There was a table on in the center, with a laptop on it. Against one wall were three large plastic bins, two covered with lids and one without; the lid for the third one was propped up against the wall next to it.

Denise looked up as much as she could - her wrists were cuffed together, pulled over her head and attached to something above. She was still completely dressed in her cheerleading outfit, and her toes were just touching the floor. There was something over her mouth preventing her from speaking or screaming.

"Mmmm," she mumbled, and realized that was the extent of the sound she could make. "MMMMM!" she tried again, a little louder. She looked around again, and wondered where her friends were. The last thing she remembered was being in the trunk, the four of them all piled up, bound and gagged. She remembered feeling very betrayed, and then it all started flooding back.

Kim had sold them out! She had set this whole thing up because she was jealous of them, jealous of her! Denise shook her head as she realized that putting this girl on the squad was a big mistake. They could have kept searching for a fifth senior to be on the squad, or tried to change the rule to only have four, but Kim was persistent and Denise had given in, silently vowing to make this girl's life as miserable as she could all year long. What did that kidnapper say about karma? Denise gulped. Maybe she had been a little harsh on Kim; but then how could she have known Kim would do something like this? She couldn't. She would have never in a million years thought that someone as cheery and desperate to fit in as Kim would be capable of something like this!

She hung her head, looking down at the floor, silently wondering again where her friends were and what this was really all about. If it was some kind of prank then she was going to make Kim pay when it was all over, that was for sure!

She looked up as she heard a sound like footsteps approaching. "Mmmmm," she mumbled as a man walked into the room from the other side and approached her with a sense of purpose.

"You're awake. Good." Her eyes were wide, wondering who he was and what he wanted with her. He reached up, unhooked the cuffs from where they were attached to the ceiling, and then removed them from her wrists. As her heels found the floor, Denise thought for a moment about running but didn't. As her arms fell back down to her sides, the man pulled her wrists behind her and held them together.

"Over there, by the table, there's a mat. You're going to kneel on it and read the Rules. Once you're done and you understand them, I'll take the tape off your mouth."

Denise shook her head side to side a bit, confused about what was going on as he led her over to the table and then put one hand on her head, guiding her to her knees. Taped to the end of the table in front of her, printed on a piece of paper were the 'Rules for New Arrivals':

1. Remain silent. Speak only if given permission.
2. Do only as you are told. Nothing more, nothing less.
Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate tagging for disposal.

Denise looked over them twice. Suddenly this didn't seem like it could be a prank anymore. She trembled a bit as fear gripped her.

"One of your friends had a problem with the rules. She's not with us any more."

Denise swallowed hard. She wanted to ask which friend, what happened, but her eyes found the rules again. She remained silent.

"I want you to keep reading them, over and over. In a few minutes I am going to ask you to recite them so I know you understand them." He moved around to the table and sat down in the lone chair next to it, picking up a piece of paper and making some notes.

The paper he was holding was directly in her line of sight as she looked towards the table. She saw the words 'Field Sheet' at the top and underneath that was 'Acquisition Data' with a date, time, location and team. The date, time, and location he had written down corresponded to their arrival for the 'photoshoot', and the team was 'Faye/Delilah'. There were a bunch of other lines on the form but only a few were filled out: 'age' was 18, 'hair color' was brunette, 'hair style' was pigtails, 'outfit' was cheerleader. There was a big line for 'Temporary Designation of Specimen' and it was blank, as was 'Height', 'Weight' and 'Shoe Size'. Denise gulped hard as she realized this paper was for her.

He sat the paper next to the open laptop to his left and then stood up, walking around to her and grasping her wrists which were still behind her, easily pulling Denise to her feet. He guided the stunned cheerleader over to a wall with a ruler. "Five feet three inches." Then he led her over to a nearby scale, motioning for her to step up onto it. "One hundred twenty pounds."

In the center of the floor, between the table and where she had been hanging earlier, was a small raised square platform, as white as the floor and walls. He led Denise up onto it, then let go of her wrists. He reached around and carefully peeled away the tape over her mouth. Then he walked out in front of her, a few feet away. "Recite the rules," he commanded.

Denise swallowed hard again, her voice cracking a bit as she started. "Remain silent. Speak only if given permission. Do only as you are told. Nothing more, nothing less. Failure to comply with these rules will result in immediate tagging for disposal."

"Nod if you understand."

Denise nodded, her eyes looking at the floor.
esercito sconfitto

( part 8 )

The man left Denise standing on the platform as he walked back over to the table and made a few more notes on the paper. As she stood there alone a few thoughts were running through her head: 'why is he writing all this information down? what happened to my friends? and what is going to happen to me?' All she wanted to do was ask him these questions but she was just too frightened to open her mouth. She understood the rules and didn't want to get hurt, so she stood there quietly, looking down and waiting for whatever was going to come next.

After a few minutes he stood up and walked back over to her. "Head up, stand straight." To drive home what he meant he placed his hand on the back of Denise's head to guide it upwards and forwards. "There, now over here on the table." He kept his hand on the back of her head, applying just enough pressure to get her to step off the platform and towards the table. Once she was standing next to the table, he let go and moved around her. "Turn around, back to the table." Denise complied, trembling slightly as she turned around. Once she was still again he reached out to her, one hand on her abdomen and the other behind her back and shoulders, and guided her body down onto the table so she was face-up. The table was only about two-and-a-half to three feet wide, so her head dangled off of one side (the same side his chair was on) and her legs dangled off the other side.

The man reached over and took hold of each of her wrists, placing them on her stomach. "Now just lie still while I finish checking you in." Then he sat back down. His left hand was typing data into the laptop while his right was on Denise, starting with her chin and neck and poking and prodding her like he was testing which produce to buy at the supermarket.

And then it hit her: to this man she was an object - nothing more, nothing less. The way he had been talking about her, writing and typing her information, and the manner in which he had touched her and handled her was almost clinical. He hadn't referred to her by name - in fact for all she knew, he didn't even know her name or care if she had one.

The man finished inspecting her head and neck and moved on to her arms. Once he seemed satisfied with those, he placed her arms back at her sides and then gently pushed on her shoulders, her chest, and her abdomen. There was nothing sexual whatsoever about his methods - she again felt like he was treating her the same as a canteloupe he was inspecting.

"Are you pregnant?" he asked her suddenly.

"Umm, no, no I'm not."

"Birth control?" He continued typing as he asked the questions.

"Yes."

"When was you last orgasm?"

This one took her completely by surprise. "Umm...Saturday night." She remembered it vividly; it was with Dale, the senior captain of the football team. He was such a dream...she wondered right then if she'd ever see him again.

"Your last period?"

"Umm...two weeks ago. Are you, umm, a doctor?"

"No. I'm a collector." His voice never changed, it was always the same tone, very businesslike. She wanted to ask him what he collected but she quickly remembered Rule #1.

"Is brunette your natural color?"

"Yes it is." She had her chance. "What do you collect?" She was expecting stamps, coins, trains..."

"I collect females."

And in that moment Denise wished she had kept her mouth shut. Some things are best not knowing. A shiver went through her as he got up and moved around to her legs, examining them, and finally to her feet. He took off a shoe and looked at the tag on the tongue.

"Seven and a half." He sat the shoe on the table, removed the other one and placed them side by side. Then he casually removed her little white socks and lay them carefully on the table next to her shoes. Once her feet were bare he inspected them much as he had inspected the rest of her. Then he walked back around to the laptop and punched a few more keys.

"There, all done. Checked in as new inventory." There was a sound of something printing on the side of the laptop, and a minute later the man moved under Denise's head and helped her to sit up. Denise was happy to be sitting up - her neck was starting to get stiff. Her eyes widened as she watched him peel off a label that had a barcode on it, place it on a tag that had a string through it and then place the string around her neck.

He lifted the tag and read off the number on the barcode. "Number 18 63 120 36 24 34 75." Then he walked back to the laptop and read off the same sequences of numbers on the screen. "Perfect match."

Denise gulped as she realized her earlier thoughts were all correct - she was nothing but an object to him, just another item in his inventory.

"Back onto the platform now," he ordered, and Denise slowly stood and walked back to it, silently hoping this was just one awful nightmare...
esercito sconfitto

( part 9 )

Denise stepped up on the platform in her bare feet, still wearing the rest of her cheerleading outfit, as well as a barcoded tag around her neck. Every few seconds she would glance down at it as she tried to wrap her mind around what was going on.

The man seemed to notice her struggle; his smile indicated he was enjoying it on some level as he moved a video camera set on a tripod over in front of her, perhaps six feet away, and turned it on her. Just as he seemed to be done placing it, there was a buzz from his pocket. "Excuse me," he muttered flatly as he stepped behind the table and took the call.

"Yes...yes. I have some brunettes in stock now. I just checked one in that you might like. I'll send you a clip shortly. A blonde? I actually got one in today that you would have liked but someone paid full price for it the moment it was available, so it's gone. I'll let you when I restock. Bye."

Denise couldn't help but overhear the conversation. Was he talking about her friends? He mentioned a blonde, was that Katie? Had this man really sold her and what did that mean, where did she go, would Denise ever see her again? As she listened to the phone call, her eyes wandered over to the wall where the bins were. She noticed that the two covered bins each had a piece of paper attached to the side, while the open bin didn't.

"Now, where were we?" the man asked as he returned and stood next to the camera, pressing a button to turn it on. Denise saw the familiar red light coming from the front and realized he was making a video of her. "Now, it's very important that you do exactly what I tell you. Do you remember rule number two?"

"Yes. Do only as you are told. Nothing more, nothing less."

"Good. Remove your top."

Denise shuddered. He was telling her to strip on camera, she wanted to ask why but she thought better of it. She reached down to the bottom of her sweater and slowly pulled it up and over her head, revealing her pretty lacy black bra. As she was doing this, the man walked over to a corner and picked up what looked like a round trash bin, carrying it and sitting it next to her. Denise finished removing her top and as she glanced down into the bin she saw a pile of Mustang cheerleader tops and skirts. Her friends! He had done the same to them...she correctly assumed she was the last.

"Wait a minute. I can't have you throw your top in there. It goes to the woman that acquired you. She specifically requested it. Your entire outfit, as a matter of fact. Don't move, I'll be right back." He walked out the door with purpose.

Denise was trembling all over. Her mind went back to the warehouse as she remembered dancing in front of the mirror right before that woman grabbed her from behind, forced something over her face and knocked her out. That same woman was the one that mocked her, played with her, both in the warehouse and in the vehicle. Now she was going to get Denise's cheerleading outfit - one of her most prized possessions and the one thing everyone identified her in.

The man walked back in with a beautiful glass box. He sat it on the table and then lifted the lid off before carefully placing Denise's shoes and socks inside it. Then he walked over to Denise. "Hand it over." She meekly gave him her top; he took it and folded it very neatly before placing it inside the box. Then he stepped back.

"The skirt."

Denise reached down and slowly slid her skirt down her legs, stepped out of it, and then handed it to him, watching him take equal care to fold it like he had the top before placing it inside the box.

"Now the shorts."

Denise gulped as she slipped her cheer shorts down and off, revealing her matching black panty. As she saw her underwear revealed, her mind went back to the day she and her friends had all gone shopping at Victoria's Secret with her daddy's credit card and they had each bought a matching bra and panty set. That set was all she was wearing now as me meekly handed him her shorts.

"Remove the bra."

Denise bit her lip as her fingers went to the clasp behind her, opening it and releasing her D-cup breasts from it. In moments it was folded and added to the box.

"Now the panties."

This wasn't the first time Denise had stripped in front of a guy, but this was different. There was no hint or expectation of sex at all here. Denise felt very much out of her element as she removed her panties and handed them to the man. He was very methodical as he folded them and placed them into the box, then replaced and locked the lid.

Denise shivered slightly as she stood on the platform in front of the camera wearing nothing but the barcoded tag around her neck. He moved back behind the camera again, leaving her to wonder what could possibly be next...
esercito sconfitto

( Part 10 )

Denise was standing on the platform still, wearing only the barcoded tag around her neck and a lost expression on her face. She was still trying to process what was happening to her. She had lost all concept of time but assumed it hadn't been a day yet since she and her friends were lured into an abandoned warehouse by one of their own, chloroformed, and kidnapped. Just a day before she had been the most popular senior in her school, the head cheerleader, and dating the quarterback of the football team; now she was in this room with this man, no idea where she was, and being treated as no more human than the box of her clothes that sat on the nearby table.

He was still standing behind the camera as he spoke. "Now, stand perfectly still, with your feet shoulder width apart, and your arms at your sides, your hands just away from your body. Look straight ahead." Denise complied; his instructions to her sounded like a photographer talking to a model and she had always wanted to be one!

The man reached behind him and flicked a switch on the wall; instantly the platform began to slowly rotate clockwise. Denise let out a tiny gasp, not expecting the sudden movement, but managed to keep her pose exactly the way he had instructed. She knew the camera was recording it all and wondered exactly what he was going to do with the video - again her thoughts wandered to modeling again, and before she realized it the platform was back where it started and it came to a stop.

"There. All documented." He walked over to the laptop and punched a few buttons. "All uploaded." Then he returned to the camera, moved it back out of the way, and walked over to where Denise was standing.

"Time to put you in storage. I've got a busy day ahead of me." And without hesitation he placed his hand behind her head again and guided her off the platform and walked her towards the empty bin. Denise's eyes were wide as saucers, especially as they got close to the bin and she saw that it was completely empty.

He released her head and calmly spoke. "Step into the storage bin." She turned around to look at him, her face showing her complete shock at what she had just heard, her head shaking back and forth even as her right foot lifted itself off the floor and stepped inside the bin. She continued to shake her head no as her left foot stepped into the bin. The man smiled as he calmly reached out with his large right hand and clamped it over her struggling face. Predictably, she kept struggling which made it even easier for him to get her off-balance, and her feet went out from under her, her butt planting itself hard into the bottom of the bin.

He let go and continued to smile, seeming to enjoy her struggle and 'defeat'. Denise looked up at him weakly, her arms and feet the only parts of her that were sticking out of the large plastic tote. "Perfect." He walked over to the table and opened a drawer; Denise could only watch as he retrieved a number of objects - two white cloths, a bottle, and two strands of rope. He carried them over to the bin, along with the 'field sheet' that was now completely filled out; he slid the sheet of paper into a plastic sleeve on the side of the bin, matching the other two bins next to hers.

It was at that moment Denise realized what was in those other bins. She let out an audible gasp. She let out another one when she saw him soak one of the cloths with what was in the bottle and press it against her nose and mouth. Her struggle was short; in moments she was in a deep sleep.

The man smiled as he did his work. He knew he had a job that many would envy, and made more money than most. He methodically tied Denise's ankles together with one length of rope, then tied her wrists together with the other; as he finished he moved first her feet and then her arms completely inside the bin. He took the second cloth and wrapped it around her head and in her mouth as a gag.

He left the lid off her bin as he removed the lids on the other two; the lids had many small holes to allow plenty of air inside. Within the other bins, Emma and Ary slept. Like Denise, they each had a tag around their neck and wore nothing else. Satisfied with the condition of all three, he replaced the lid on Emma, then Ary, and finally Denise.

He reached for his phone and dialed. "Anthony, bring the cart. I have three items to go to storage, all to go on the brunette shelf." That was the extent of the call; he hung up and walked out of the room

( Part 11 )

There was a knock on the door.

"Come in."

Delilah pushed open the door to his office. "You said you wanted to see me?"

"Yes," the man replied. "I have something for you." And he leaned over the side of his desk and picked up the glass box, handing it to her.

"Wow!" Delilah exclaimed, looking at the complete cheer outfit inside. "This will get a place of honor over my mantel I think! Is this...everything?"

"Yes, every stitch of clothing it was wearing when you acquired it." He tapped lightly on the desk. "You've earned it. That last delivery was your best so far. I've already sold the blonde and have potential buyers coming in today for the brunettes."

"I wish I could buy what was in this," Delilah mused, looking down at the box. "The fun I could have!"

"I pay you well, don't I? What do you do with all your money?"

"Well I think we mentioned, Faye and I, we were looking at getting a van. That Grand Cherokee is nice but it can only hold so much? So we have both been saving up for that."

"I see. So how much do you have, if you could make an offer today?"

"Just the twenty-five grand you paid me for this delivery."

"Sorry, Delilah, that won't be enough. I'd love to cut you a deal since you bring me such good product, but I can easily get three times that much for that one."

"I know. And we are on the road so much, it's not like I'd have the time to enjoy it anyway. It would just sit there like the elliptical I bought last year. You should see how much dust is on that thing! Don't buy exercise equipment if you don't have time to use it." She turned towards the door. "Thanks again for doing this, love the clear display box, that's a seriously nice touch!"

"You're welcome. I look forward to your next delivery."

The man smiled as he opened the door and welcomed the couple inside. He had changed his look, in place of the plain t-shirt and jeans he was now in a perfectly tailored navy suit. The showroom he ushered them into was a bit more lavish than the 'check-in' room had been; there were nice chairs and tables set around the room, as well as some nice art on the walls. The framed portraits were all of well-dressed and glamorous looking women. In the center of the room was a long piece of furniture, larger than a coffee table and covered over with a dark red cloth.

He showed them to a pair of very nice upholstered chairs, taking note of their appearance. The man was average height, dark hair, wearing a sport coat and khaki slacks' he seemed very laid-back and blase, which was in stark contrast to the woman, who had fiery red hair that was up in a bun, a form-fitting black dress, and knee-high black leather boots. He couldn't decide whether her appearance screamed more 'vampire' or 'dominatrix'.

"May I get you both something to drink? Champagne perhaps?"

"That would be lovely," the woman replied. "Don't you think so Guy?"

"Sure. Champagne, thank you."

The man returned a few moments later with two champagne flutes. He took a chair across from the couple. "Thank you for coming in today. When I saw your ad on Vbay earlier I thought it best to call you in." He glanced at a card in his hand. "Guy and Melissa, right?"

"That's right," Melissa answered. "I have to admit I never expected such a quick response when I put in our request for a 'generic big boobed cheerleader type'.

"Timing is everything in my business. I just happened to get such an item in stock yesterday and you're the first potential buyer."

"Wow, that is incredible!" Melissa exclaimed, turning and giving Guy a playful punch in the shoulder. "Isn't it honey?"

"Ouch. Yeah, it almost sounds too good to be true. Like that girl you brought home on Halloween that turned out not to be a 'girl' at all?"

"He/she looked pretty, what can I say? I still had my fun. Even if you didn't."

Guy rolled his eyes a bit. "Yeah I'm really starting to wish I hadn't taken the afternoon off now."

The man could sense a bit of impatience in Guy's voice. "You didn't come all this way just to talk. Let's show you what you came to see." He stood up and walked over to the center of the room. Guy and Melissa put down their glasses and followed him. The man pulled away the cloth, revealing a glass display case; lying inside the case, fast asleep and wearing nothing except the tag around her neck, was Denise.

"Wow," Melissa's eyes lit up with excitement. "Look at that! Guy, look at that!"

"It's...very nice." He pulled Melissa aside for a moment. "You realize if you show too much excitement we're going to end up overpaying again? Just like we did with the BMW?"

"Hey, you liked that car as much as I did! I can't help it if I like what I see!"

"Just...try to save it till later, he is gonna gouge us if we don't."

"Fine, I'll try, but THAT is exactly what I've been looking for and you know it!"

They turned back to the man, who was smiling, pretending he hadn't heard any of their conversation.

"That...that is pretty much what was advertised I think," Melissa calmly spoke, doing her best to hide her elation.

"It should be, considering it IS a generic big boobed cheerleader. As I mentioned, I just acquired it yesterday. You're the first to see it, but if you walk out of here you certainly won't be the last."

Melissa was standing on the side of the case now, looking down and admiring. "What's the barcode thing around her neck for? And how long has she been asleep? She IS asleep, right?"

"Yes, deep in dreamland. The barcode is for inventory purposes. Once the sale is final then it can be removed, if you like."

"You said she was a cheerleader? If I buy do I get the cute little cheer outfit too?"

"Sorry, I actually sold the clothes already, in a manner of speaking. What you see is what you get."

"So can we...touch?"

"Of course." The man carefully unlocked and removed the lid. Melissa immediately reached down and started playing with the pigtails.

"I LOVE these!" She finally let them go and then started running her fingers along Denise's cheek, poking and prodding a bit. "Will she wake up if I keep doing this?"

"Probably not. It's only been a few hours. The solution I used is an eight hour one." He turned to Guy. "You are welcome to touch it too, just be careful. As they say, if you break it you buy it."

Melissa's hands had moved on to Denise's breasts at this point. "They are real, Guy. How about that?"

"Good. I hate those bolt-ons." Guy reached out and poked Denise's legs gently. "Nice muscle tone."

Melissa moved down to see for herself. She poked Denise's other leg a bit. "You're right! Definitely in great shape, fit, toned, and...waxed!" she added as her fingers slid over Denise's smooth mound. "Oh the things we can do, Guy..."

Guy was trying to remain sedate even as his wife was having a hard time containing her enthusiasm. "Do you have a brochure, fact sheet, something?"

"Right here." The man pulled out a card from his jacket pocket with a photo and some of the pertinent information from the field sheet: age, height, weight, hair color, shoe size, etc. Guy took it and began reading it over as Melissa continued to 'examine'.

"You mentioned a solution," Melissa blurted out suddenly. "How does that work?"

"They make three strengths: two hour, four hour, and eight hour. A concentrated amount breathed in and it goes to work in seconds."

"Could I...get some of that?" Melissa gushed. "I think it would come in handy," she added as she petted Denise's head.

"It sounds like you really want to take it home with you today," the man smiled.

"Oh, Guy, can we?" Melissa turned to her husband and gave him puppy-dog eyes.

Guy made a face as if he had seen that look a thousand times. "Fine. How much?" he asked the man.

"Seventy-five thousand. That includes same-day delivery. I'll even throw in some of that solution for free."

The couple's faces fell almost simultaneously.

"We only brought fifty in cash," Guy mumbled. "Is there any other payment types you take?"

"I'm sorry. This is a cash-only business. I'm sure you understand why."

"Oh, Guy!" Melissa threw her head into her husband's chest, unable to stop her theatrics. "I just must have it!"

The man paused, thinking for a moment.

"I may have a solution, if you are willing to listen. Would you consider co-ownership? Taking on another buyer for the other twenty-five grand, and working out an arrangement?"

"You can do that?" Melissa asked.

"Well it just so happens that one of my suppliers is interested in it too, but only has twenty-five thousand - and also isn't home a lot so wouldn't expect to need much time with it. I could give her a call, I'm fairly sure she would do it. She also happens to be the one I sold the cheer outfit too, so there's an added bonus."

"I don't know," Guy spoke. "It sounds complicated. I have enough complicated in my life," he added as he looked down at Melissa.

"I PROMISE, I will take care of everything dear! Just say yes."

"You said the same thing about the BMW. And who is the one that washes it and does all the maintenance on it?"

"This will be different. I promise!" And she gave Guy the puppy-dog eyes again.

"If I don't say yes I'll never hear the end of it. Fine."

"Yay!" Melissa practically jumped into Guy's arms and gave him a huge kiss.

"Okay, have a seat, I'll go get the paperwork, make the call, and bring out some more champagne."

Return to “Stories by non USB members”