She Came From Beyond

Charlie06

She Came From Beyond

Post by Charlie06 »

Here we go, this is what I have of that story I posted in "I'm Back" post. Its not done but I figure I'll get it out there so people can have a gander. Enjoy and let me know what you think. It probably needs to be heavily editied as its just the first draft.

She Came From Beyond

Introduction: The Escape

Dr. Aisha Khan made her way down the corridor of the mental health wing. Aisha was thirty-three years old and was the current resident on duty in wing. She was attired in a maroon wool turtle neck over a black knee length skirt, her legs covered in tan pantyhose while she walked in simple but fashionable black pumps. Her outfit was covered by a white lab coat while her shoulder length dark hair tied back in a professional ponytail. She nodded at a passing nurse as she neared the door that led into the room of one of her patients. It was the last patient she had to check on before she closed out her charts for the day. Aisha knocked twice and waited for a moment before entering.

The room like all the other rooms in the wing had a bed, two padded arm chairs that flanked a small table and small wall mounted TV. A full private bathroom sat in the far corner next to a closet. It was sparse but comfortable at the same time. Aisha’s patient was a twenty-two year old named Jessie Tyler. She was blonde with dark eyes and currently dressed in a blue bathrobe. Under the robe she wore facility-issued grey PJs while her feet were stuffed into pink fuzzy socks also issued to her by the hospital. Jessie’s blonde tresses were cut short falling just past her jaw line. The blonde was currently seated on one of the padded chairs reading magazine and only looked up briefly as Aisha entered the room closing the door behind her.

“Hey Jessie, how are we doing today?” Aisha asked pleasantly before taking a seat on the opposite padded seat. The younger blonde was a fitness trainer with no criminal or psychotic history until recently. Jessie was being kept in the wing for further evaluation. She had been arrested and charged with assault and attempted burglary. Jessie had attacked and rendered a woman unconscious and was in the process of stripping her when she herself was surprised and rendered unconscious by the woman’s husband. Upon her arrest the authorities found that Jessie was in possession at least four different pairs of women’s undergarments and shoes, none of which belonged to her. She admitted to taking the items but would not identify from whom or give a valid reason. Jessie only stated that she had done it for fun through an urge and impulse.

“I’m fine,” Jessie replied her attention still locked on the US Weekly that was in her hands. “How are you doc?”

“Please Jessie, call me Aisha and I am fine,” Aisha replied and suggested. “Have you had any of the urges we talked about during our last session today?”

Jessie looked up from the magazine as if in thought, “No,” she replied before looking back down.

“That’s good, that’s good,” Aisha said with nod her eyes drifting over to magazine. “What are you reading?”

“Not reading,” Jessie said holding up the magazine to show Aisha what she was looking at. The page in question featured Kim Kardashian dressed in a body hugging maroon dress with matching heels. The photo was taken during a red carpet event and the quality was so good that one could just make out the fact the reality star had nude pantyhose on her legs. “What kind of underwear do you think she’s wearing?”

“Jessie…” Aisha sighed.

“I personally don’t think she wearing any…it’s so hard to spot the lines…but then again she’s in hosiery…but then she’s also a slut….” Jessica remarked pulling down the magazine and examining it closer.

“Jessie,” Aisha said sternly standing up and pulling the magazine free from the blonde’s gasp.

“Hey! I wasn’t done with that!” Jessie whined standing and reaching out for the periodical pleadingly.

“That’s enough for today Jessie,” Aisha said rolling the magazine up.

“That’s not fair, I was good today I didn’t have any of the urges!”

“Jessie…”

“I fantasized it’s not the same!”

“Jessie, that’s enough calm down. I’m going to have Nurse Rawlings come sooner than later to give you something to relax and take your mind off of things.”

“No more drugs…I can’t think right with them.”

“It’s for your own good Jessie.”

“Yeah right…” Jessie scoffed crossing her arms. She then eyed the doctor. “What kind of underwear are you wearing?”

“That’s enough Jessie, I’m going to get Nurse Rawlings,” Aisha replied and turned to leave. She was only halfway towards the door when a pair of arms wrapped around her neck, cradling her head. She gasped and dropped the magazine as her hands instantly flew up, grabbing at Jessie’s arms. The blond was petite in size a little smaller than herself, but was surprisingly strong Aisha realized as she fought the vice like grip. She tried kicking and moving but Jessie easily pulled her back to the center of the room. Aisha tried to scream but as soon as she opened her mouth the vice tightened around her neck and nothing escaped lungs but air. The more she struggled she felt herself getting weaker. Soon she saw a shadow slip over her vision and the sounds around her were fading.

“Now doc,” Jessie whispered into Aisha ear. Her voice sounded distant and as an echo. “This an art and if I do it just right, you’ll just go sleep if I do it wrong…well…” the blonde chuckled. “Let’s hope I don’t do it wrong.” With that Jessie tighten her grip a bit more, just as she had practiced hundreds of time.

Aisha’s senses faded. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she went limp. She let out gurgle shuttering a bit before going still in Jessie’s arms. The blonde unwrapped her arms from the doctor’s neck and wrapped them around her chest from under her limp arms. Jessie smiled enjoying Aisha’s utter limpness. The doctor’s head hung heavily forward and Jessie could make out light snoring. “Did it right!” she declared as she dragged Aisha towards one of the chairs.

Jessie plopped the slumbering doctor into the chair. Aisha sat slouched, her arms jangled over the sides of the armrests, her legs outstretched in front of her with her heeled feet pigeon-toed. The doctor’s head was thrown back sensuously with her lips agape as she continued to snore softly. “Just as I thought, you’re a hottie when you’re not jabbering,” Jessie said leaning forward tapping Aisha on the tip of the nose before tracing her parted lips.

“I think it’s time to get you a little bit more comfortable…I mean who sleeps in their work clothes?” Jessie asked caressing Aisha’s cheek with the back of her hand. She then ran her hands down the doctor’s shoulders and arms. At Aisha’s hands she lifted them up from her wrists and played with them messing with the doctor’s fingers. Jessie noted the diamond ring on Aisha’s right ring finger and played with it a bit before dropping the woman’s hand. Her arm flopped down heavily jerking the doctor’s body slightly.

“You’re so out of it…most of had a long day,” Jessie said with a giggled as she knelt before Aisha. She lifted her left foot and plucked the heel off it. She sniffed the inside of the heel for a moment taking the slight pungent aroma that it produced. She moaned joyfully before moving to the next heel and doing the same. Both heels were set neatly aside as Jessie lifted both of Aisha’s feet up from under the heels. She loved how soles looked like under nylons. Jessie pressed her face into the doctor’s nylon clad soles and took in a deep whiff. The odor was strong and sour. Aisha let out a soft moan as Jessie rubbed her face up and down her feet. “Someone has been doing a lot of walking!” Jessie declared with a wicked giggle.

Putting Aisha’s feet back down, Jessie stood and leaned the slumbering doctor upright, her head lolling about while her arms flopped limply. She then worked the lab coat from her unresisting body and tossed it on the table. There was some weight, with the coat, she would look through it later. “I bet when you woke up this morning you didn’t think we were going to be taking a nap and getting stripped…” Jessie said as she started to peel off Aisha’s turtle neck. The shirt was pulled up over her face and off her arms before being tossed over the lab coat. Jessie propped Aisha’s form against the chair once again, with her now naked arms jangling over the sides of the armrests.

“Sexy…” Jessie smiled eying Aisha’s satin bikini-cut bra. “You are so much better this way on so many levels.”

Jessie hoisted Aisha up from under the arms. She stood the doctor in a standing positing letting her lifeless form rest against her. Aisha’s chin rested baby-like on Jessie’s shoulder as she held her up from under her arms, the doctors arms swayed limply at her sides. Jessie balancing the doctor, her tongue poking between her lips in concentration reached down towards the small of the doctor’s back and worked the zipper that held her skirt place down. Once unzipped, Jessie tugs the skirt down and it slips freely down Aisha’s pantyhose clad legs. Aisha only moans as if in protest.

“Almost done…” Jessie said as she lowered the doctor back down into the seat. She then knelt and removed the skirt the rest of the way, adding it to the pile of clothing. “Very nice…” she said with smile spying on the black thong that was visible through the pantyhose. Jessie found Aisha incredibly hot as she sat sprawled and limp in the armchair with arms dangling and pantyhose clad legs spread wide.

“Yum,” Jessie moaned eying the diamond stud in Aisha’s bellybutton as she started to peel the pantyhose from the doctor’s hips. Aisha’s body wiggled as Jessie worked the hose off the doctor’s hips and legs.

Soon the hose along with the thong and bra were added to the pile of clothing. Aisha sat upright but limp in the chair, her head hung over her shapely breasts while her nerveless hands rested on her naked knees. Her breasts were capped with dark nipples and were nearly a perfect shape though a little on the small side. Her snatch was covered with thick dark hair but groomed to be just under control. In the nude, Aisha though mostly slender had a small gut and a nice round backside, that was slightly bigger for a woman her size. Her legs were, nice with shapely thighs to match her ass. They had recently been shaved, Jessie guessed after feeling them. Jessie was currently removing Aisha’s hair from her ponytail having just removed her diamond wedding ring, earrings and bellybutton stud. Returning to the doctor, Jessie knelt at her feet and lifted one of them up. “You have beautiful feet,” she cooed as she traced the arch of Aisha’s foot before playing with her toes. She inspected both feet before standing back up.

Jessie combed Aisha’s hair with her hands enjoying the soft feel of it. “Now aren’t you more comfortable?” she then asked kneeling down next to the doctor and pulling her face into view by gently grabbing a tuff of her hair. Aisha let out a soft moan. “I thought so.”

Letting Aisha’s head lolled back over her chest Jessie stood and looked at the bulky odd looking watch on her right wrist. The watch had been the only item she was allowed to keep and for that she was grateful. “Almost time for Nurse Rawlings to visit…” she said looking back over at Aisha’s naked form. “Let’s get ready for that, shall we?”

Patricia Rawlings was a veteran nurse at forty-nine years old and she had worked in every unit in her long career but so far the mental health unit was her favorite. She was an athletic woman for her age, having jogged once a day for at least five miles since her teenage years. Patricia had short platinum blonde hair with dark roots. The veteran nurse was a tallish women with nice proportions standing little bit under 5’10. She was clad in blue medical scrubs under a white mid-length lab coat and walked in trendy cross-trainers. As she walked towards Jessie Tyler’s room, she looked at the small medicine cup that she held containing two small white powered pills. The pills were relaxers made to calm people down and help them sleep. She liked Jessie, the girl was weird, stealing underwear and shoes made her that, but she was sweet none the less. She really only had one violet crime and in it she didn’t even kill her victim. There were rumors going around that one items in her possession had belonged to a murder victim. She wasn’t sure if it was true and figured if it was the police would have done something already. Patricia had talked to the girl every day since her arrival and believed she was really too sweet to kill someone.

“Jessie?” Patricia called out as she knocked on the door twice before opening it. She stepped into room and immediately turned and closed the door behind her as she had done so many times before with her patients, it was habit more than routine. “Alright, Jessie it’s time…” she started to say turning from the door and seeing a dark haired woman sitting limp in one of the arm chairs. The woman was barefoot and clad in a blue bathrobe. She sat with her head hanging over chest, hair cascading forward covering her face while nerveless hands rested on her lap. The robe was closed but Patricia could tell the woman was naked under it just by looking at her.

“Is this your room? She aksed as she approached the woman. Getting up to the woman she placed the medicine cup on the table and knelt before her. Patricia gently cleared the woman’s hair and lifted her face into view by her chin. Her heart skipped a beat as panic set in and alarm bells went off in her head. “Dr. Khan…” she gasped recognizing the unconscious face.

Before she could do anything, strong arms wrapped around her neck cradling her head like a vice. She stood abruptly and felt some slack, as she lifted up whoever was strangling her from behind. The grip quickly tighten as her back was arched backward. She lost her balance fell back, landing atop the person behind her. She felt their arms loosen from the impact of the fall and reached up to try to pry herself free. The grip tighten again, even harder than before, as she felt a pair of legs wrap around her hips, locking her in place. She instinctively reached down to try pull her attacker’s legs a part. The legs suddenly opened up quickly just enough to lock Patricia’s arms to her side. She was trapped. The nurse tried to scream but nothing came out, she was losing air. Patricia only saw the ceiling above her, but there were black shadows developing around her vision.
“Relax…” a voice grunted into her ear, the voice sounded far and echoed a bit but it was no mistaken it was Jessie. Patricia tried to scream and squirm free. How was such a small girl so strong? “Stop…” Jessie commanded her voice strained as she tried to keep the bigger woman under control. “I have to do this right…” she grunted. Patricia struggled harder, jerking her locked arms. Jessie let out a small yelp as she felt her legs lose a little ground. She relocked her ankles and tighten her hold. There was suddenly a loud pop and Patricia slacken immediately. It came fast for the nurse the panic and everything else was just gone.
“God dammit…” Jessie muttered panting, loosening her grip, unwrapping her legs. She let Patricia’s heavy, now limp form rest atop her for a moment. She enjoyed the solace of it. It brought peace and calm to her mind. With grunt she pushed Patricia up into a seated position. The nurse’s head drops forward heavily as Jessie slipped out and sat up from under Patricia. She stood and lowered the nurse back to the floor. Moving to her room door, she locked it and made sure the door was secured.

Patricia laid still on her back. Her arms at her side while her legs were straight and slightly parted with sneaker covered feet canted outward. Her eyes were opened into slits showing blue pupils underneath while her jaw hung slack. Jessie shook her head sadly and knelt over the nurse. She checked her vitals. There were none. Patricia Rawlings was dead. “I’ve only messed up once…” Jessie said quietly closing Patricia’s eyes the rest of the way with her thumb and fore finger. She then smiled, “What they say on TV is true...it’s easier the second time.”

Jessie let her eyes wander Patricia’s still form. “You’re kinda hot for an oldie…” she said as she tried to close the dead woman’s jaw. It fell right back open when she moved her hand. “Someone is a Chatty Kathy,” she said with a giggle looking over at the slumbering Aisha Khan who was clearly snoring softly oblivious to everything.

“Alright,” Jessie said with grunt as she lifted Patricia’s limp body up from under the arms into a standing position. Patricia’s head hung heavily over her chest as her arms swayed like wet noodles at her side. “I’m gonna get you over to bed…” she then said as she started to drag Patricia the short distance. “Then we’re gonna get you out of that uniform since you and me know that dead people don’t need clothes.”

Patricia was rolled lifelessly into the bed, arms flopping about while her legs did what they wanted. She was on her side before Jessie adjusted her so that she would lay on her back, head resting on the pillow. Moving to Patricia’s feet, while looking at the slack woman’s face, Jessie started to untie the left sneaker. “Cool shoes…” she commented as she slipped off the trainer revealing simple blue ankle socks. She sniffed inside the trainer, surprisingly it smelled fresh. Putting it aside she started to work on the right trainer. “If you’re thinking about it, I’m helping the ME out…they were going to strip you naked anyways when they find you and ship off to the morgue,” Jessie explained as she pulled the sneaker off and sniffed it. “Now after stripping you though, they’ll bag your clothes for evidence I kinda want something from you, I’ll leave the uniform for them though,” she continued before putting the piece of footwear next to the other trainer.

Lifting both of Patricia’s socked feet up by the heel, Jessie buried her face into the cotton covered soles and took a deep whiff. There was a slight odor but for the most part it was mainly a fresh detergent-like smell. “You’re one of those odd ones,” Jessie chuckled lowering Patricia’s feet. She then peeled the socks off and stuffed them into their respective trainers. Jessie eyed the woman’s bare feet for a moment taking in their callous soles and red painted toe nails. “Not bad,” she said with nod tickling the woman’s soles. Patricia’s face showed no reaction and remained serene with her jaw slack. “Doc’s feet are sexier though,” Jessie added gesturing behind her.

“She’s younger of course so she’s got an edge on you,” Jessie pointed out as she worked on the drawstrings of the dead woman’s scrub bottoms. Hooking her fingers around the waistband she tugged the bottoms south, Patricia’s body only wiggled in objection. “Nice,” Jessie nodded eyeing the pink lace boyshorts-style panties that covered the former nurse’s sex. Patricia had smooth powerful looking legs with defined thighs and high calves. “Sexy legs…wish I didn’t kill you…”

Neatly folding the scrub bottoms, Jessie put them aside and pulled Patricia up into a seated position by her wrists, her head flopped heavily over chest as she was sat upright. Jessie started to work the lab coat off the dead woman’s shoulders. Once it was off she tossed it over the scrub bottoms. The scrub top which was short-sleeved was added next, before Patricia was laid back down. She was now only clad in black sports bra and her pink lace panties along with a simple black watch and gold necklace and cross. Her body was freckled all over but was fit with a slight tummy. “Sexy…” Jessie nodded as she gathered the uniform sans the trainers and socks. “We’re almost done sweetie, let me stow this stuff for the nice ME people and I’ll be right back,” Jessie assured patting Patricia’s knee.

Opening the closet Jessie eyed the neat folded pile of Aisha’s Khan’s belongings at the closet floor. There were two hangers under a small shelf. One the hangers had a grey prison garbs that Jessie had arrived in, the police had taken her clothing and underwear, while the other was empty. Jessie hung Patricia’s lab coat on the empty hanger and placed the neatly folded scrubs on the self. She then gathered Aisha’s things and brought them over to the table. In the doctor’s lab coat Jessie had found a wallet, cellphone, prescription book and a set of keys belonging to a Mercedes. The cellphone which was set on silent had several missed calls from someone named Ravi, who Jessie assumed was the good doctor’s husband. There was a cute photo of them in Aisha’s wallet.

Returning to Patricia, Jessie jerked her panties down south, revealing a mass of dark blonde hair that covered her sex. “Jeez girl when was the last time you mowed this lawn?” Jessie laughed running her fingers through the mass of pubes. Patricia was limply sat up again and sports bra was peeled off her form. Her breasts were capped with pink nipples and were revealed to be fakes after Jessie closely looked at them. “You are a mystery Ms. Rawlings…an old nurse like you with confidence issues? Weird…” Jessie chuckled playing with the dead woman’s breasts while looking at her slack face.

“You do have a nice body,” Jessie said looking at Patricia’s naked body as she removed the necklace and watch. “It’s a shame that the ME people will cut you up…” she said with sigh as she took the necklace and watch over to the closet. “I wonder what the funeral home will dress you in?” She then asked after returning to Patricia. “Maybe a nice dress to show off your nice legs? Or a boring pants suit, I always thought you were a lesbian,” Jessie said as she clasped Patricia’s hands together over her breasts. “Rest in peace Patricia Rawlings,” Jessie softly whispered kissing the woman on the forehead. She then covered the corpse up with the bed sheet only leaving naked feet poking out. “Practice for your stay at the morgue?” she said with smile patting Patricia’s feet.

Moving back to Aisha, Jessie stripping the slumbering doctor naked once again and then moved to her to the floor. The doctor shivered a bit as her naked body touched the cold titled floor. Jessie laid her straight, putting her arms tight at her sides, legs together with feet pointed downwards as if she was diving into a pool. As Jessie worked, Aisha continued to snore softly, her nipples had become erect thanks to the cool temperature of the room. Jessie then stripped herself naked save her odd watch and neatly placed her clothing in the closet before returning to Aisha. Jessie had an athletically toned body, with short strong legs, a defined core and smallish breasts capped with brown nipples. Standing over the doctor, Jessie looked at her watch.

The odd time piece had five buttons on the sides, two on the right and three on the left side. Jessie pressed the top right button. There was a flash blinding light that lasted for a few second before fading. The blonde petite Jessie Tyler was gone in her place now was a tall woman, with model like proportions. She had fair, blemish-free perfect skin and was hair free under her striking and unhuman purple eyes. Her hair was dark and fell to the small of back. As like with Jessie before her, the woman was naked, with perfect round breasts capped with pink nipples. The only thing that this woman had similar to Jessie was the watch. The woman stretched popping vertebra as she did so. She yawned as she loosen her limbs. “It’s nice being back home,” she said, her voice carrying deep tone, though female-like had an echo to it. The being that was formerly Jessie Tyler was named Kalendria.

Kalendria walked around the room a bit relishing the feel of being back in her natural form. She usually only kept a human form for a few days, she had been Jessie Tyler for almost a month. She was Alagonian, a humanoid species from beyond. Kalendria stood six feet tall using the human scale of measurement. She was of standard height for Alagonian females, the males stood a few inches taller using the human scale. Feeling satisfied with the feel of her own body Kalendria padded back over to Aisha and knelt down at her feet in a squat. She then wrapped her hands around the woman’s ankles. With her thumb on the hand opposite of her watch she pressed the face of the time device. A green laser beamed from the face of the device and washed over the doctor’s nude form. Kalendria remained unmoving as the watch did its work. A minute later it beeped and the beam retreated back to the face of watch.

The Alagonian closed her eyes as there was another bright blinding flash that filled the room a second later it faded. Kalendria was now gone in her place looking over her own naked unconscious form was Dr. Aisha Khan. The doctor pressed the bottom right button of the watch that she now wore while the watch hand still held the ankle of the real Aisha Khan. There was flash much like camera flash but faster and in a blink of an eye the sleeping true Dr. Aisha Khan was gone.

Aisha stood and stretched. She looked over at the sheet covered body of former nurse Patricia Rawlings and shrugged. Padding over to her clothing she began to dress. A moment later Aisha was dressed as she was when she had walked into Jessie Tyler’s room nearly an hour ago. She admired her diamond ring and made sure her ponytail was perfect before gathering Patricia’s undergarments, socks and trainers. Tossing the items into the empty trash bin and then pulling the bag from the bin she headed towards the door not before also collecting her US Weekly which was also dropped in the bag. Unlocking and opening it she stepped into the hallway closing the door behind her.

“Dr. Khan?” a voice called from behind Aisha as she made her way down the hall towards the elevator lobby. She turned to see a plump African-American nurse that was dressed similarly to Patricia except with a pink lab coat. Aisha remembered the nurse’s name being Jenny Picket from her time as Jessie. Jenny was an evening shift nurse. Though she was Aisha now, she had none of the doctor’s memories or knowledge.

“Nurse Picket,” Aisha replied with a nod.

“Why so formal all the sudden doctor?” Jenny asked with a smile.

“I’m sorry Jenny,” Aisha corrected and added with a smile, “It’s been a long day.”

“I can see that, it’s after five and you’re still doing rounds?”

“I’m done now, I had a session that went over,” Aisha replied.

“Gotcha, you don’t have to tell me, some of these patients…” Jenny then looked down and noticed the trash bag. It was dark so the nurse really couldn’t see the items in it and assumed it was just trash. “You want me to take that for you?” she asked and gestured at the bag.

“No, I got it Jenny, you have a good night,” Aisha said with a nod as she started to walk away.

“You do the same too Dr. Khan,” Jenny said turning to walk away before stopping. “Oh have you seen Patty?” Jenny asked.

“Nurse Rawlings?” Aisha asked, not sure if that was ‘Patty’ or not but assumed it was a good guess.

“Again with the formalities,” Jenny laughed and mocked Aisha’s formal tone, “Yeah, Nurse Rawlings.”

“I had her deliver some meds to Jessie Tyler’s room about an hour ago was the last time I saw her,” Aisha replied suppressing a grin as she turned and continued to walk.

“Thanks,” Jenny said continuing on her way.

It took Aisha a while to find her silver C-Class Mercedes Benz. Luckily the physician’s parking area was clearly marked and she only had to wander down one aisle pressing her fob before she found the luxury sedan. With her lab coat off and tossed into the backseat along with the bag of Patricia’s things, Aisha started the Mercedes up and three minutes later cleared the main security gate. She wondered why there was no lockdown and figured Jenny hadn’t discovered Patricia yet. Aisha smiled to herself as she drove away from the hospital.

Fifteen minutes later Aisha found herself on a quiet empty stretch of road that ran through a national park. She pulled the Mercedes over and parked it. Looking around she made sure no one was around or coming before pressing the top left button of her watch. In a blink she and her Benz were in brightly lit white space. The space was large, able to at least hold three more cars, two behind and one next to the one she was in. The space had a white top and white bottom. It was essentially a large cube but it lacked a side. The side that it lacked looked out into the world. Giving anyone in the cube a 360 degree view of what was going on outside of the cube. The cube was called a Hide for essentially what it did. No one could see into the Hide however. If anyone been watching the Benz they would have seen it vanish into thin air. It was the perfect hiding spot and shelter, its only downside was it only could be used outdoors.

Once she was secured in the Hide, Aisha got out of her car and placed her watch hand on the car’s hood. She then pressed the middle left side button. The button allowed the watch to alter the color and any other identifying elements of any of vehicle. The Benz turned into a blur under Aisha’s hand, before turning white, her license plate also changed as well as all the serial numbers within the car. The only problem with the car now was that it had bogus tags and numbers so if anyone were to look into said numbers and plates there would be no record of them. It was however a legitimate white Benz now.

Aisha stepped back and nodded in approval of her new car before climbing back inside. She looked around the Hide and saw the coast was clear. She hit the Hide button again and was back on the side of the road. Her cellphone rang as she started the car up. It was Ravi. She shook her head and tossed the phone out the window, along with her diamond ring. “I want a divorce she smiled as she pulled back on to the road. A plan was formulating in her head, the police still had her prizes and she owed someone a revisit.
Charlie06

Re: She Came From Beyond

Post by Charlie06 »

This is the unfinished first chapter. Not sure if I will ever finish this one, at this point it's not likely, but things could happen I guess.

Chapter 1: Infiltration

Police Officer Nikita Fox pulled over her marked Dodge Charger behind the white C-Class Mercedes Benz. The German car had been parked along the side of the road with its hazards on. Nikita hit her overheads and put the V8 into park. The twenty-eight year old dark skinned women had been a police officer for almost five years. She had close-cropped kinky dark hair under her department baseball cap and was clad in the standard black uniform that was under a snuggly fit utility Kevlar tactical vest. The uniform consisted of a department shirt-sleeved polo shirt and black cargo pants. She walked in black tactical boots and carried a Glock 22 holstered on her left hip. Nikita opened the door of her cruiser and climbed out into the night. Closing the door she withdrew and thumbed on her mini-LED flash light from her vest. She turned down her radio as she walked toward the Benz.

She was a tall and sexily muscular woman, being six feet tall and weighing an athletic a hundred and sixty pounds. In her uniform Nikita was an imposing woman and often intimated those she encountered until she spoke them. In contrast to her striking size, she had a soft voice and despite her frame was an attractive woman. Before she had joined the police force, Nikita had been semi-pro volleyball player and fitness model. The modeling was only something she did help pay her way through school and it was fact that she did not like to share especially with her peers.

It had been a busy night. She needed an easy call. Nikita figured the Benz driver was just rich person who was either lost or had a car issue. In both cases Nikita would be able to easily assist and take breather for the shift. Said shift had started out with a be-on-the lookout bulletin for Jessie Tyler who had escaped from the local hospital after killing a nurse. Her trail had gone cold fast and Nikita and her colleagues had come up empty handed. She had two car accident calls that night already and disturbance call. She wrote a few tickets before stumbling upon the white Benz.

The window to the Benz rolled down as she stepped up to the driver side door. She shined her light in at the back seat and saw nothing but a lab coat and trash bag. “Good evening ma’am, I’m Officer Fox what seems to be the problem?” Nikita asked shinning the light inside of the Benz without blinding the driver. The driver was an attractive Indian woman, clad in dark colored wool turtle neck and a black knee length skirt. She sat reading an US Weekly magazine, under the dim lighting of her dome lights. Being a seasoned officer, Nikita eyed the woman’s hands, they were empty except for the magazine and an odd bulky wrist watch.

“I’m sorry officer, the car just stopped working and I forgot my phone back at the office…I’m Aisha, Dr. Aisha Khan.”

“That’s no problem Dr. Khan, let me call you a tow…I’ll sit with you until they come.”

“Thank you so much Officer Fox,” Aisha said with smile.

“It’s no problem doctor, sit tight we’ll have you home soon,” Nikita said turning away as she started to head back to her car. She heard the door open behind and turned around and saw the doctor had stepped out of her car. “Doctor please remain in the vehicle for your safety,” Nikita urged as she turned back up her radio. Aisha nodded and got back into the Benz. Nikita waited for her do so before continuing to head back to her cruiser. She spoke into her shoulder mounted handset as she walked, “Base this Rover 5.”

“Rover 5, this is base go ahead,” replied a static laced voice on the other end.

“Show me stopped on Vernon mile marker 13, motorist requires tow truck,” Nikita reported as she opened the door to her cruiser and got back it.

“Rover 5, we show you stopped on Vernon mile marker 13, tow truck is inbound.”

“Copy that,” Nikita acknowledge shoving the flashlight back into its holster on her vest. Reaching over her passenger side seat removed her log book from her bag and started to flip through the pages. She reviewed her reports for the day before filling out a new entry for the broken down Benz. She started to write the description of the situation and the projected outcome. When she looked back up to read Dr. Khan’s tag number, she nearly pissed herself as the car was gone. The lights of her cruiser just shined on an empty spot.

“Oh hell no…” Nikita cursed under breath shaking her head. She swallowed hard and blinked a few times. There was no one in front of her. She wiped her eyes, closed them and opened them. Nothing, still there was no one in front of her. “What the fuck!” she shouted. She looked down at her log and sure enough there was the entry. “No, no, no…” she muttered putting the Charger in gear but then slammed it back to park.

Throwing open her door she stepped back out into the night without closing it. In one practiced fluid motion she withdrew her mini-light thumbed it on and had it up in a tactical grip along with her Glock. Though she was only a five year vet, she had been in two gun fights and had even killed a rapist that had jumped her while she was chasing him. Nikita was known as gunfighter among her peers a title that was only given to those who had killed a real bad guy. The Glock in her hand felt right at home as she moved toward the empty sport where the Benz had been.

She walked through the spot. Sure enough it was empty. “What the hell…” she muttered lowering her gun and light and paced around the spot. “What the fuck…” she whispered looking down at the spot and then back at her cruiser. She then realized the dash cam would have caught the Benz. Heading back towards the Charger she holstered her Glock and flash light. A plan of action formulated in her head. Head back to the station house, tell her supervisor what happened, he’ll laugh at her, she’ll get him to download her cam data and then she’ll see if she’s crazy or not.

Nikita had reached her cruiser door when felt something and quickly spun around. The Benz was back, parked exactly how it was moments before. She was speechless. She gulped and walked back towards the Benz that looked eerie being only lit by her headlights and overheads. Getting up to the driver side she peeked in and took off back towards her cruiser. There was no one in the car. She had enough.

Aisha synced it just right coming out of the Hide right when Officer Fox’s back was to her. Her heels slowed her down but she had come out the Hide right behind the cop. She wrapped her arms around the woman’s neck cradled her head. Both Aisha and Nikita went down face first. Nikita being easily taller than Aisha, the encounter had no chance of staying upright. Aisha locked in the choke, whispering soothing words into the officer’s ear. Nikita had no idea what was happening she was freaked out at one minute, seeing that Benz suddenly appear with no driver had cause all of her training to go out the window. Now there was someone on her back choking her out. They were strong. Her body worked automatically her hands working at the intruder’s arms to try to pry herself free. It was no use though her vision was fading. A few more seconds her senses went black.

Nikita let out gurgle and shuttered before going limp in Aisha’s arms. Aisha unhook her arms and sat up. Her skirt was hiked up and she sat on her knees straddling Nikita’s back. Nikita was face down, with her arms tucked under her, her legs were straight with feet canted inward. Aisha hit her Hide button, both women vanished leaving on the two cars along the side of the road. A moment later Aisha reappeared hopped into Nikita’s cruiser and they both vanished. The Benz was parked alone for a moment more before Aisha popped back behind. She then placed her watch hand onto the trunk lid of the car and pressed the lower left side button. There was bright camera-like flash and then Aisha was by herself. She looked around satisfied she was alone on the dark road and that she left nothing behind she hit the Hide button on her watch and disappeared.

The pantyhose had held up surprisingly, Aisha nodded as she looked herself over straightening her skirt and making sure there were no tears in the hose. There were none and she was relieved. Outside of the Hide a tow truck with a confused looking driver shined his spotlight on the spot where only ten minutes prior had two cars parked along the side of the road. He lingered for a moment more, scratching his scruffy beard before making the call back to base and driving off. Aisha smiled to herself watching the truck disappear up the dark road. Turing around she looked at the marked police Charger, it look pretty cool she thought, only ever seeing one on TV. She figured it and the driver would make a great addition to her collection aboard the Kosvo. Laying in front of the Dodge was the still form of Officer Nikita Fox, who has started to snore and moan. Aisha eyed the slumbering officer who was laid out straight, arms were to her sides, with legs straight and boot covered feet canted outward. Her baseball capped head pointed towards the cruiser.

Aisha removed her heels and knelt down at Nikita’s feet. “Sleeping so soundly, officer…we should get you a little more comfortable,” Aisha cooed as she started to work on the laces of the boots. “As the saying goes…who sleeps in their work clothes…”

The tactical boots were removed revealing the black socks. Aisha sniffed the inside of the boots before putting them aside the odor was strong and pungent. She expected as much as Nikita was hard working girl. She lifted Nikita’s sock clad feet up by the heels and pressed her face in the soles, the smelled horrible but Aisha enjoyed it. The socks were peeled off one at a time and stuffed into the sneakers rendering Nikita’s feet bare. The woman sported blue painted toe nails and light colored soles, a feature that Aisha enjoyed on dark skinned women.

Nikita’s heavy gun belt was removed next, the officer’s hips on and body only wiggled in protest as Aisha pulled it free. The belt along with the holstered Glock contained two spare magazines pouches and a holstered extendable baton. Nikita was pulled up in the seated position, her head flopping over her chest, while her arms moved limply about. Aisha pulled off the woman’s cap and placed it over her own head as she started to work on the Kevlar vest. The vest had Velcro bands that closed it up tight around the officer’s body from the sides. After peeling the bands, Aisha flipped the vest off of Nikita’s torso. Along with the radio the vest carried it had a holster for a flashlight, handcuffs, a Taser, a pouch containing latex gloves, a knife and Nikita’s cellphone. The surprisingly heavy vest was put aside before Aisha started to work the black uniform polo that was underneath.

The polo was peeled off of Nikita’s shoulders and arms revealing a white t-shirt under it. Aisha licked her lips seeing the red colored bra through the thin white fabric. Nikita had a nice bust that was clearly noticeable once the bulky vest and dark colored polo were removed. The officer was laid back down, she let out moan as Aisha gently laid her head down. The doctor traced Nikita kissable lips and caressed her cheek with the back of hand before continuing. Aisha unbuckled the belt the held the officer’s cargo pants followed by the button and zipper. The trousers were tugged south with Nikita’s hips wiggling with the motion. “Someone is kinky…” Aisha chuckled eying the woman’s leopard print panties.

Nikita was left in her t-shirt and panties as Aisha searched the trousers, revealing a small notebook, a set of keys and a wallet. Putting the cargo pants aside, Aisha hauled Nikita back up into a seated position and started to pull the t-shirt off her body. Moments later the dark skinned woman was only clad in a red bikini cut bra that her held her impressive bust and leopard print panties. Aisha removed Nikita’s watch and simple silver ring as she let her eyes wonder the nearly naked form of Officer Nikita Fox.

The woman was quite stunning to say the least, her dark skinned form was well muscled in perfect proportions in that, it fit her tall frame perfectly and it still remained womanly. Her limbs were sexily toned and defined. Her mid-section was sculptured and flat as if she were statue. Her breasts were on the larger side and almost did not match her athletic figure. Aisha concluded that Nikita looked more like a model than police woman in her current state.

“You my lovely are so hot…” Aisha cooed with her smile as she took hold of Nikita’s wrists and hauled her upright into a limp seated position, her head lolled heavily over her impressive bust. Once Nikita was seated, Aisha adjusted her from her shoulders making it so the woman was seated on her own weight, “You go those abs, let’s put them to work…” Aisha remarked as she carefully removed her hands.

Once Nikita was seated on her own, with head slung over her chests and hands limp at her sides, Aisha slowly stepped back. Satisfied that the slumbering police woman would not fall over she began to strip until she was naked.

That's It For this One...To Be Continued?

Return to “Stories by Charlie06”