I'm back...again....

Charlie06

I'm back...again....

Post by Charlie06 »

Hello All, I posted a post like this two years ago and then never came back lol. So here we go again. This time though I'll post a little excerpt from an old story that I have been working on for a long time. So now if I suddenly not come back again I would have left something. Thank you to Essercito for suggesting I try this board again. Well here goes....

This story is called "She Came From Beyond" its about an alien being that wrecking debauchery on earth. No real direction on the story yet so I'll just post a scene to see if anyone could put some input and just see what people thought.

Dr. Aisha Khan made her way down the corridor of the mental health wing. Aisha was thirty-three years old and was the current resident on duty in wing. She was attired in a maroon wool turtle neck over a black knee length skirt, her legs covered in tan pantyhose while she walked in simple but fashionable black pumps. Her outfit was covered by a white lab coat while her shoulder length dark hair tied back in a professional ponytail. She nodded at a passing nurse as she neared the door that led into the room of one of her patients. It was the last patient she had to check on before she closed out her charts for the day. Aisha knocked twice and waited for a moment before entering.

The room like all the other rooms in the wing had a bed, two padded arm chairs that flanked a small table and small wall mounted TV. A full private bathroom sat in the far corner next to a closet. It was sparse but comfortable at the same time. Aisha’s patient was a twenty-two year old named Jessie Tyler. She was blonde with dark eyes and currently dressed in a blue bathrobe. Under the robe she wore facility-issued grey PJs while her feet were stuffed into pink fuzzy socks also issued to her by the hospital. Jessie’s blonde tresses were cut short falling just past her jaw line. The blonde was currently seated on one of the padded chairs reading magazine and only looked up briefly as Aisha entered the room closing the door behind her.

“Hey Jessie, how are we doing today?” Aisha asked pleasantly before taking a seat on the opposite padded seat. The younger blonde was a fitness trainer with no criminal or psychotic history until recently. Jessie was being kept in the wing for further evaluation. She had been arrested and charged with assault and attempted burglary. Jessie had attacked and rendered a woman unconscious and was in the process of stripping her when she herself was surprised and rendered unconscious by the woman’s husband. Upon her arrest the authorities found that Jessie was in possession at least four different pairs of women’s undergarments and shoes, none of which belonged to her. She admitted to taking the items but would not identify from whom or give a valid reason. Jessie only stated that she had done it for fun through an urge and impulse.

“I’m fine,” Jessie replied her attention still locked on the US Weekly that was in her hands. “How are you doc?”

“Please Jessie, call me Aisha and I am fine,” Aisha replied and suggested. “Have you had any of the urges we talked about during our last session today?”

Jessie looked up from the magazine as if in thought, “No,” she replied before looking back down.

“That’s good, that’s good,” Aisha said with nod her eyes drifting over to magazine. “What are you reading?”

“Not reading,” Jessie said holding up the magazine to show Aisha what she was looking at. The page in question featured Kim Kardashian dressed in a body hugging maroon dress with matching heels. The photo was taken during a red carpet event and the quality was so good that one could just make out the fact the reality star had nude pantyhose on her legs. “What kind of underwear do you think she’s wearing?”

“Jessie…” Aisha sighed.

“I personally don’t think she wearing any…it’s so hard to spot the lines…but then again she’s in hosiery…but then she’s also a slut….” Jessica remarked pulling down the magazine and examining it closer.

“Jessie,” Aisha said sternly standing up and pulling the magazine free from the blonde’s gasp.

“Hey! I wasn’t done with that!” Jessie whined standing and reaching out for the periodical pleadingly.

“That’s enough for today Jessie,” Aisha said rolling the magazine up.

“That’s not fair, I was good today I didn’t have any of the urges!”

“Jessie…”

“I fantasized it’s not the same!”

“Jessie, that’s enough calm down. I’m going to have Nurse Rawlings come sooner than later to give you something to relax and take your mind off of things.”

“No more drugs…I can’t think right with them.”

“It’s for your own good Jessie.”

“Yeah right…” Jessie scoffed crossing her arms. She then eyed the doctor. “What kind of underwear are you wearing?”

“That’s enough Jessie, I’m going to get Nurse Rawlings,” Aisha replied and turned to leave. She was only halfway towards the door when a pair of arms wrapped around her neck, cradling her head. She gasped and dropped the magazine as her hands instantly flew up, grabbing at Jessie’s arms. The blond was petite in size a little smaller than herself, but was surprisingly strong Aisha realized as she fought the vice like grip. She tried kicking and moving but Jessie easily pulled her back to the center of the room. Aisha tried to scream but as soon as she opened her mouth the vice tightened around her neck and nothing escaped lungs but air. The more she struggled she felt herself getting weaker. Soon she saw a shadow slip over her vision and the sounds around her were fading.

“Now doc,” Jessie whispered into Aisha ear. Her voice sounded distant and as an echo. “This an art and if I do it just right, you’ll just go sleep if I do it wrong…well…” the blonde chuckled. “Let’s hope I don’t do it wrong.” With that Jessie tighten her grip a bit more, just as she had practiced hundreds of time.

Aisha’s senses faded. Her eyes rolled back into her head as she went limp. She let out gurgle shuttering a bit before going still in Jessie’s arms. The blonde unwrapped her arms from the doctor’s neck and wrapped them around her chest from under her limp arms. Jessie smiled enjoying Aisha’s utter limpness. The doctor’s head hung heavily forward and Jessie could make out light snoring. “Did it right!” she declared as she dragged Aisha towards one of the chairs.

Jessie plopped the slumbering doctor into the chair. Aisha sat slouched, her arms jangled over the sides of the armrests, her legs outstretched in front of her with her heeled feet pigeon-toed. The doctor’s head was thrown back sensuously with her lips agape as she continued to snore softly. “Just as I thought, you’re a hottie when you’re not jabbering,” Jessie said leaning forward tapping Aisha on the tip of the nose before tracing her parted lips.

“I think it’s time to get you a little bit more comfortable…I mean who sleeps in their work clothes?” Jessie asked caressing Aisha’s cheek with the back of her hand. She then ran her hands down the doctor’s shoulders and arms. At Aisha’s hands she lifted them up from her wrists and played with them messing with the doctor’s fingers. Jessie noted the diamond ring on Aisha’s right ring finger and played with it a bit before dropping the woman’s hand. Her arm flopped down heavily jerking the doctor’s body slightly.

“You’re so out of it…most of had a long day,” Jessie said with a giggled as she knelt before Aisha. She lifted her left foot and plucked the heel off it. She sniffed the inside of the heel for a moment taking the slight pungent aroma that it produced. She moaned joyfully before moving to the next heel and doing the same. Both heels were set neatly aside as Jessie lifted both of Aisha’s feet up from under the heels. She loved how soles looked like under nylons. Jessie pressed her face into the doctor’s nylon clad soles and took in a deep whiff. The odor was strong and sour. Aisha let out a soft moan as Jessie rubbed her face up and down her feet. “Someone has been doing a lot of walking!” Jessie declared with a wicked giggle.

Putting Aisha’s feet back down, Jessie stood and leaned the slumbering doctor upright, her head lolling about while her arms flopped limply. She then worked the lab coat from her unresisting body and tossed it on the table. There was some weight, with the coat, she would look through it later. “I bet when you woke up this morning you didn’t think we were going to be taking a nap and getting stripped…” Jessie said as she started to peel off Aisha’s turtle neck. The shirt was pulled up over her face and off her arms before being tossed over the lab coat. Jessie propped Aisha’s form against the chair once again, with her now naked arms jangling over the sides of the armrests.

“Sexy…” Jessie smiled eying Aisha’s satin bikini-cut bra. “You are so much better this way on so many levels.”

Jessie hoisted Aisha up from under the arms. She stood the doctor in a standing positing letting her lifeless form rest against her. Aisha’s chin rested baby-like on Jessie’s shoulder as she held her up from under her arms, the doctors arms swayed limply at her sides. Jessie balancing the doctor, her tongue poking between her lips in concentration reached down towards the small of the doctor’s back and worked the zipper that held her skirt place down. Once unzipped, Jessie tugs the skirt down and it slips freely down Aisha’s pantyhose clad legs. Aisha only moans as if in protest.

“Almost done…” Jessie said as she lowered the doctor back down into the seat. She then knelt and removed the skirt the rest of the way, adding it to the pile of clothing. “Very nice…” she said with smile spying on the black thong that was visible through the pantyhose. Jessie found Aisha incredibly hot as she sat sprawled and limp in the armchair with arms dangling and pantyhose clad legs spread wide.

“Yum,” Jessie moaned eying the diamond stud in Aisha’s bellybutton as she started to peel the pantyhose from the doctor’s hips. Aisha’s body wiggled as Jessie worked the hose off the doctor’s hips and legs.

Soon the hose along with the thong and bra were added to the pile of clothing. Aisha sat upright but limp in the chair, her head hung over her shapely breasts while her nerveless hands rested on her naked knees. Her breasts were capped with dark nipples and were nearly a perfect shape though a little on the small side. Her snatch was covered with thick dark hair but groomed to be just under control. In the nude, Aisha though mostly slender had a small gut and a nice round backside, that was slightly bigger for a woman her size. Her legs were, nice with shapely thighs to match her ass. They had recently been shaved, Jessie guessed after feeling them. Jessie was currently removing Aisha’s hair from her ponytail having just removed her diamond wedding ring, earrings and bellybutton stud. Returning to the doctor, Jessie knelt at her feet and lifted one of them up. “You have beautiful feet,” she cooed as she traced the arch of Aisha’s foot before playing with her toes. She inspected both feet before standing back up.

Jessie combed Aisha’s hair with her hands enjoying the soft feel of it. “Now aren’t you more comfortable?” she then asked kneeling down next to the doctor and pulling her face into view by gently grabbing a tuff of her hair. Aisha let out a soft moan. “I thought so.”

Letting Aisha’s head lolled back over her chest Jessie stood and looked at the bulky odd looking watch on her right wrist. The watch had been the only item she was allowed to keep and for that she was grateful. “Almost time for Nurse Rawlings to visit…” she said looking back over at Aisha’s naked form. “Let’s get ready for that, shall we?”
artdodge

Re: I'm back...again....

Post by artdodge »

With a start to a story like that it would be beyond cruel to not come back with more LOL. Nice to see you back.

Hopplewite
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

aha I knew you was Hopplewite, Artdodge ! :lol:

welcome back Charlie06! :D

I support Hopplewite' suggestion...bring other stories! ;)
Osw

Post by Osw »

I have been a fan of yours since five years ago. Here’s a tribute to your Susie Yoshida series I wrote:
https://www.undertow.club/threads/petal ... ete.13592/

Please come by to visit Undertow, you could find people there interested in sponsoring new content from you!

Return to “Stories by Charlie06”