esercito sconfitto

" The Bounty: A USB Story " by Charlie06

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Bounty: A USB Story

The Bounty
By Charlie06

Miami, Florida
Darien Towers

“Are you sure our man is in there?” Gabriella Santos asked looking up at the towering glass building that was just across the street.

“According to my sources he’s in there,” Bianca Flores replied looking up at the building from the passenger seat of the black 1996 Impala SS they were sitting in. Gabriella and Bianca were both bail enforcement agents for the city of Miami, basically contracted bounty hunters. They were among one the best teams that worked for the city, working together for nearly five years. Both women were twenty-seven years old. Gabriella was a tall naturally tan Cuban American with flowing black hair the fell to the middle of back. Bianca was a little shorter than her partner and was dark skinned with shoulder length black hair.

Their latest case was a bail jumper named Nathan Ashford. There was a 50,000 dollar bond out on him. He was wanted embezzling funds from his former employer. Gabriella and Bianca had been on his tail for the last two days. He was slick but the two bounty hunters finally caught a break as one of Bianca’s many street informants spotted Nathan entering the luxury apartment complex a few hours prior.

“Great, let’s go fetch him I can smell that 25 grand already,” Gabriella replied opening the driver side door. With a 50,000 dollar bounty split two ways, the girls wouldn’t have to work for the rest of the month.

“Hold on girl,” Bianca said holding her partner’s arm. “We got a problem.”

Great…I knew this was too easy,” Gabriella sighed shutting the door. “What’s up?”

“Well the place is access controlled and its private property so we really can’t just mosey on in. We don’t have the legal authority for that,” Bianca explained. Since they were civilian contractors they didn’t carry the same authority as law enforcement officials. The only power they had was to arrest, carry and use concealed weapons. It would be different story if the place wasn’t accessed controlled like regular apartment or a house. They could just bust the door down then.

“Damn that is problem,” Gabriella cursed looking over the building disgust. “How the hell are we going to get him then?”

“Don’t worry I got a plan. According to my contact maids have access cards and that is our ticket in,” Bianca replied. “Let’s head to the back that’s where the employee access is, I’m sure we could get our hands on some access cards and uniforms.”

Gabriella smiled turning on the throaty V8 of the Impala, “I like the way you think girl.”

Darien Towers
Back Lot

Teresa Ruiz checked her watch as she stepped out of her car. She still had fifteen minutes before her shift. Just enough time for a cigarette, she thought as she locked the door to her old Toyota. Shouldering her purse she made her way towards the employee entrance. She smiled and waved seeing her best friend Adriana Gomez standing in the smoking area a thirty yards from the entrance. Adriana was twenty-one years old, two years older than Teresa. The two had met in a math class at the local community college a year ago and had been best friends ever since. Adriana had even hooked Teresa up with the job. They were both maids for the 12th floor of the Darien.

“What’s up Adriana?” Teresa greeted reaching her friend.

“Hey girl,” Adriana replied with a grin taking drag from her cigarette. Digging into her own purse she handed her friend a cigarette and a lighter.

“Oh cool, new stockings?” Teresa pointed out lighting her cigarette. Adriana had gotten in trouble the day before for having runs in her stockings. Being in proper uniform was a must for their job if you weren’t too many times with an improper uniform it could lead to termination. Their uniform consisted of black one piece short sleeved uniform dress with white trim with the hem sitting just below the knees. A white apron covered the front of the dress. Knee length nude stockings and white or black sneakers completed the ensemble. Teresa and Adriana both had long back hair which had to be tied back into tight bun and wrapped in black ban.

“Yeah, you like?” Adriana smiled and lifted the hem of her dress up to reveal the stockings were thigh highs connected to an unseen garter belt.

“Adriana?!” Teresa gasped, “We’re not supposed to have on lingerie.”

“Oh, don’t worry Teresa it’s not like management is going to check under our skirts,” Adriana assured finishing her cigarette and stomping it out.

“That’s true…” Teresa concluded taking a drag from her cigarette.

“We still have some time. I forgot my phone in my car walk with me?” Adriana asked looking through her purse to double check. It wasn’t there.

“Sure,” Teresa replied with shrug as the two friends headed back into the parking lot.

As they made their way to Adriana’s car that was parked towards the rear of the lot they heard a low throaty sound of a muscle car pass through the open gate. Looking towards the sound they spotted the unfamiliar black Impala cruise in. The sedan had a sinister look to it as it was all black, with black wheels and tinted windows. The Impala drove a few yards passed the gate before stopping. In a throaty bark it reversed and turned down the aisle that Adriana and Teresa were in. “Who is that?” Teresa asked stomping out her cigarette as the black sedan headed towards them.

“Mario?”

“Mario? Are you kidding me? Mario has a white car,” Teresa said laughing at her friend’s error.

“I don’t pay attention to cars…just the boys that drive them,” Adriana replied with a devious grin.

The Impala came to a stop next to the two maids and the driver side darken window slowly rolled down revealing the driver, a beautiful tan skinned woman with flowing long black hair. “Hey ladies, how are you doing?” The woman asked casually. Teresa and Adriana looked at one another not sure what to say. The woman smiled, “We’re not strangers ladies,” the woman assured pulling up a badge. “I’m detective Santos and this is my partner detective Flores,” The driver greeted gesturing to the passenger another gorgeous woman who was darker in skin tone with shoulder length black hair.

“How could we help you?” Teresa asked. Detective Santos smiled and threw the car into park. She then opened the door and stepped out her partner doing the same. Teresa and Adriana were both taken back by how the detectives looked. Both detectives were slightly taller than the maids who were both only 5’6. Santos was dressed in tight fitting expensive designer jeans stuffed into a pair of equally expensive black knee high leather heeled boots. A black tube top covered her torso and very generous breasts. Flores wore tight black leather pants over pointed toed high heels with a white lacy top. Both women wore thin chains around their necks with their badges suspended from it. The maids eyed the holstered semi-automatic pistols sitting on the detectives’ shapely hips as they approached them.

“We’re looking for a wanted criminal and we’re wondering if you maids have seen him since you work in the Darien and all,” Santos explained.

“We have a photo if you ladies don’t mind looking at it, it would be much appreciated,” Flores added.

Teresa and Adriana both looked at one another and shrugged, “I guess we could,” Adriana replied.

“Great, this way we have the file in the trunk,” Santos gestured towards the trunk leading to two maids to the back of the Impala with Flores following. Opening the trunk Teresa and Adriana both stared wide eyed looking at the body armor, assault rifles, pistols and ammo neatly organized around the large trunk which still had room to spare. Santos not even caring about the small armory opened cardboard box and shuffled through the many files within in it. After a while she found what she was looking for. As she looked Flores kept an eye out for anyone. They were alone for the most part. There were only a few other people in the lot but they weren’t paying any attention. “Okay here it is,” Santos said opening the file with Nathan Ashford’s mug shot in it.

Both maids looked at the photo of the chubby man with ash white blond hair and goat-t. “That’s Mr. Ashford,” Teresa replied after a moment.

“He lives on the floor we work, he hasn’t been around though, last time I saw him was last month,” Adriana added.

“Actually I saw him yesterday, but Adriana is right he doesn’t come around much,” Teresa agreed.

“What did he do?” Adriana then asked.

“He stole a lot of money,” Santos simply replied closing the file up and placing it back in the box. “What floor do you ladies work on and what room is Mr. Ashford in?”

“The 12th floor room 1207,” Teresa replied.

“Thanks ladies, one more question though?” Flores thanked and then asked. The maids turned around to face the other detective. As they did so Santos silently reached into the trunk retrieving a stun baton and quietly turned it on. “We need your uniforms and access cards.”

Both girls only got a chance to look at the detective in confusion before Santos quickly jabbed both them in the back with the baton. Teresa let out a yelp as her body went rigid for a split second before she crumpled to the pavement. Adriana only grunted as her body went stiff and she fell over a like a board before going placid.

“That was easy,” Gabriella said with smile looking down at the two unconscious maids.

“I told you so, but we gonna have hurry and get them loaded before someone sees us,” Bianca warned looking around them once more. No one was looking yet and there were no security cameras currently aimed at them. “I get this one and stuff her in trunk,” Bianca said gesturing towards Teresa’s flaccid form. “You get the other one, put her in the back seat,” She then ordered reaching down and lifting up Teresa from under the arms--

A few minutes later…
Nearby Alley Way

“The stun from that baton will only keep them out for another twenty minutes tops so we’re gonna have to hurry,” Gabriella said as she lifted Teresa from under the knees, Bianca lifted her from under the arms as they carefully hauled the maid from the trunk of their Impala. Teresa’s hands and sneaker covered feet moved limply, as they carried her with chin sunken into her chest, her face serene and lips parted. They lowered her to the pavement laying her out straight. Moving to the back of the Impala, Gabriella opened the back down and dragged Adriana by her ankles from the back seat. When enough her body was out, Bianca grabbed the girl from under the arms while Gabriella from under the knees. They easily carried Adriana over to her friend and laid her down beside her. Both maids laid straight with sneaker covered toes canted outward, limp arms to their sides. Adriana’s head titled right while Teresa’s was tilted to the left. Their faces were in a peaceful expression. “They’re kinda short,” Gabriella observed and then added, “And small.”
“True…” Bianca agreed. “They’ll have to do though, we don’t have much time.”
“Right, let’s get to work,” Gabriella consented kneeling down over Adriana and Bianca over Teresa. Gabriella untied Adriana’s black sneakers and slipped them off the girl’s stocking covered feet. Bianca after removing Teresa’s white sneakers rolled the limp maid to her side and untied the apron before rolling her back over removing it from her rag doll like body. After removing Adriana’s apron Gabriella unbutton the front of the maid’s dress and opened spread it wide revealing the girl’s naked breast underneath. They were small but round and proportionate to the girl’s petit frame. “Oh my Bianca we have a bold one here,” Gabriella chuckled eyeing the girl’s naked bust as she peeled the dress from her the girl’s shoulders and pulled it south. Adriana had on a bright red thong covering her womanhood with a matching lace garter belt around her hips.

“Hot. Mines isn’t that bold though…very librarian if you ask me,” Bianca said after looking over at the nearly naked Adriana. Opening Teresa’s maid’s dress revealed the girl’s small round breasts masked in a plain white cotton bra. Pulling the dress off her shoulders, arms and down exposed Teresa’s granny style panties. Once the dress was off Bianca peeled the nylon nude knee high stockings from Teresa’s legs and feet rendering the girl barefoot.

With the uniforms removed from the slumbering maids the two bounty hunters removed their own clothing in the concealment of their Impala. Adriana and Teresa were both left lying shoulder to shoulder on the alley floor barefoot and nearly naked. Adriana more so than her friend, since she was topless and was only clad in her red thong and garter belt sans her nude thigh highs.

Moments later Gabriella and Bianca emerge from the Impala now dressed as maids. The uniforms fitting the two a bit more snuggly than it had their original owners. Gabriella was unable to button the last two top buttons thanks to her larger size breasts. The hems of both dresses were now sitting above the knees now. “We’re going to have to bring a change of clothes with us,” Bianca commented as she pulled her arms inward and felt the dress strain against her body. “These uniforms barely fit us,” she then added looking over at her partner as she tied on her apron.

“I told you they were small, but its good enough, we have to hurry those maids will be up soon,” Gabriella said adjusting her feet in the smaller shoes she was now wearing. “Defiantly we’re bringing our own clothes with us.”

After retrieving the access cards from the maid’s purses the two bounty hunters moved the sleeping maids to the alley wall next to a dumpster. They leaned Adriana limply against the wall and dumpster and Teresa against the wall, with her head resting on Adriana shoulder. Using the straps to the girl’s purses they bounded each girl at the wrists and ankles after cutting the two straps in half. Finding some broken down cardboard boxes around the alley Gabriella quickly covered the two maids up, leaving only their naked feet showing. “We’re ready to go?” Bianca asked throwing the remains of the maid’s purses into the trunk of the Impala.

“Let’s do this, 25 grand here I come.”

The digital read out read ‘Gomez, Adriana IN’ after Gabriella had swiped the access card that she had gotten from Adriana. The glass door that was just behind the main employee entrance door buzzed opened letting her in. It closed and locked right afterwards prompting Bianca to follow suit with Teresa’s card. Once Bianca was in the two faux maids made their down the narrow passage way towards the elevator lobby. Luckily no one paid attention to the two unfamiliar girls who carried black duffle bags around their shoulders. Two other maids actually nodded at the two bounty hunters as they passed.

Before reaching the employee elevator lobby Gabriella and Bianca ducked into an unlocked supply closet and changed back into their clothes. A long with their usual sexy wardrobe the two women donned on slim fitting Kevlar vests that read ‘Bail Enforcement’ across the back. Their bail enforcement badges on thin chains were looped around their necks. A police style gun belt that had their holstered 9mm Sigs, two spare magazines, a retractable metal baton and flex cuffs was strapped on to their sexy hips. They left the discarded maid uniforms, stockings and sneakers in one of the duffle bags before leaving the supply closet.

“What floor again?” Gabriella asked slipping on tight fitting black leather gloves as they walked towards the elevators.

Bianca checking the Velcro straps to her own black and white batting gloves replied, “12th room 1207.”

“Awesome,” Gabriella said pressing the call button and whistling ‘We’re in the money’.

Other maids had arrived just as the elevator arrived. They were startled seeing to two armed woman and only calmed a bit seeing their badges. “Going up?” Bianca asked as her and partner stepped into the elevator. Gabriella pulled her Sig and checked the slide, the slide snapped back in place after she locked a round into the chamber. The other maids quickly shook their heads no. Bianca shrugged pressed the door closed button.

Darien Towers
12th Floor

Gabriella and Bianca stepped off the elevator. After looking up and down the hallway they figured out they would be heading right as the smaller numbers of the floor were to the right of the elevator. Bianca checked her Sig as they quietly walked down the hall with Gabriella reading the room numbers, her baton extended and in her gloved hand. When they reached 1207, Bianca moved to one side of the door and Gabriella the other. Bianca held her Sig in her hands and nodded at her partner.

Tapping the top tip of the baton the door Gabriella spoke sweetly, “Cleaning services.”
There were muffled voices on the other end. The two bounty hunters heard footsteps heading towards the door.

“You guys are early today…” A gruff voice said as the door opened.

Gabriella moved quickly kicked the door opened the rest of the way and yelled, “Bail Enforcement!” Bianca followed close behind with her Sig held up at eye level. The man who had answered the door was not Nathan but a bearded man in a cheap suit. He had stumbled backwards and fell as Gabriella kicked the door wide opened. He looked back up from the floor reaching into his jacket.

Bianca pressed him back to the floor with her high heel, the heel painfully jabbing the man in his chest. She aimed her Sig down at him, “That better be lunch cause you’re eating it!” she threatened. The man sighed and slowly withdrew his hand and put his palms up in surrender.

There was another man in the room also not Nathan who quickly moved towards Gabriella. He yelled out, “Mr. Ashford run!” Gabriella closed the distance between her and the man and swung her baton at him hitting him hard on the shoulder. He yelled out in pain clutching his shoulder as Gabrielle kicked him hard in the family jewels making him collapse heavily to the ground coughing.

Looking left Gabriella spotted their target, Nathan Ashford dart towards a side room. Gabriella took off after him. She made it to the door just as he was about to slam it shut, she thrust her baton forward, shoving it between the door and it frame. Nathan only managed to slam the door hard on the metal baton. Gabriella dropped the baton and rammed the door opened the rest of the way with her shoulder withdrawing her Sig at the same time. The Sig was up at eye level once she entered the room, which was a bedroom. “Bail Enforcement freeze!” she bellowed aiming the Sig at Nathan.

Defeated and with a tired sighed Nathan Ashford slowly turned around with his hands raised, “I got him got him Bianca!”

Outside Bianca had disarmed the first man, stuffing his Glock into her belt and then flexing cuffing the man leaving him face down at the door. She then did the same to the other, leaving lying in pain in the living room. Holstering her Sig, Bianca moved into the bedroom holding a captured Glock in each hand pointing it at Ashford. “Great cuff him and let’s go get our money.”

Thirty Minutes later…
Miami Dade Sheriffs Department

Bianca walked out from the double glass door still wearing her Kevlar vest with a big grin on her face. She held up a check and danced the rest of the way towards the Impala. Gabriella who was leaning on the fender of the Impala smiled and hung up her cell phone. The two woman fists bumped and hugged each other. “Fifty thousand bucks girl!” Bianca squealed after they separated.

“Vacation time,” Gabriella said looking at the check. “I just talked to a friend at dispatch they got a unit out to those two maids before they woke up. They’re at the hospital right now and are okay.”

“That’s good, it all ends well today, but we should head down to the hospital though,” Bianca added.

“Why? They’re going to be fine,” Gabriella asked putting her hands on her hips. She could see the look in her partner’s face. “You want to pay them don’t you?”

“Come on Gabriella we left them tied up nearly naked in an alley and we still have their purses,” Bianca pointed out.

“So…people loose their stuff all the time,” Gabriella shot.

“I’ll pay them with my money…now come on let’s go I want to get there before they get released,” Bianca said opening the passenger side door. Gabriella grumbled walking around to the driver side. “Come on girl, its cheaper this way, if they file charges against us it’ll be way more expensive. Plus don’t be so greedy it’s bad for ya.”

“Whatever…” Gabriella muttered climbing in the car and starting up the throaty V8. “At least it’s your money.”

THE END

---
esercito sconfitto

Re: " The Bounty: A USB Story " by Charlie06

Post by esercito sconfitto »

http://i205.photobucket.com/albums/bb69 ... rlie06.jpg

the illustration I made to describe the action

Return to “Stories by Charlie06”