" The Assassin" by Charlie06

esercito sconfitto

" The Assassin" by Charlie06

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Assassin

by Charlie06

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Haven't posted a story here in ages. Thought put a little something out there. This is an old story I wrote for a friend a long time ago. I don't she will mind that I posted it here. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

The Assassin

Chloe Luxby grumbled to herself as she guided her old 1994 Honda Accord up the long brick driveway leading up to the a castle like mansion seated at the top of a grassy hill. French gardens surrounded it on either side. The mansion itself was made of grey stone and featured large windows and dark blinds. “Geez does Dracula live here?” Chloe asked herself looking up at the ominous property as she parked her car next to a blue Lexus. “Stupid Mr. Tran…making me go all the way out here…” she grumbled turning off her car. “You don’t even pay me enough for my normal work…” she added grabbing her camera bag from the passenger seat as she opened to door.

She shouldered the bag which contained her Cannon D40 along with some lenses and other accessories she used for any other shoot. Closing the door to her car, Chloe looked up once more at the mansion, “Dracula?” she whispered to herself. With that thought she opening her back passenger door, digging through some loose clothing she whipped out a dark gray scarf and wrapped it around her neck.

Looking at her reflection she smiled to herself giving herself a wink and thumbs up. She didn’t consider herself beautiful in a stereotypical sense but she wasn’t ugly by any means either. In fact she knew she could hold her own with any girl out there. She was unique and cute. She was happy with herself and that was all that mattered. Chloe looked down at herself as she made it her way towards the large double doors that she presumed was the main entrance. She was glad she had found a gray scarf as it matched with what she already had on. She was bundled up in her favorite pea coat with a purple and grey flannel underneath. Her lower half was covered in a knee length dark grey wool mini skirt with black sexy tight leggings covering her legs. Finishing the outfit were a pair of new knee length black leather high heeled boots with decorative silver rings wrapped around them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica Harper peeked out the window when she heard the old Honda coming up the long driveway. Her green eyes eagerly watched the car come to a stop and park. She watched the driver emerge. It was the same girl she had been watching for weeks now. Chloe Luxby, twenty-four years old, photographer for Tran Photography. She was the only employee with the company that matched Veronica’s build aside from the hair and eyes. Chloe was a brunette with shoulder length hair and grey eyes. Veronica had lush long red hair that she chopped down to her shoulders for the assignment and green eyes. She watched the brunette with a predatory smile as she wraps a cloth around her neck before departing her car. “It’s show time…” Veronica said backing away from the window.

“Let’s hide you real quick sweetie, I have to get to work,” Veronica said turning around and looking down at a blond dressed in a navy business suit and heels sprawled out on the hardwood floor behind her. The blond was real estate agent Donna Nolan whom had thought she was showing the castle to a prospective buyer. Veronica had another idea. She needed the mansion for a cover and a temporary base of operations. Donna was soon injected with a large dose of a sleep agent before she could even begin the tour. The young real estate agent was going to be fast asleep for the next day or so. Veronica grabbed hold of Donna by the ankles and quickly dragged her away, the blonde’s limp hands trailing.
In the hallway Veronica opened a closet and then hauled Donna from under the arms, her head sunken into her chest as the redhead dragged her into the closet. She let the blond sit limply in the closet with head sleepily resting on her shoulder. Arms limp at her sides and legs out in front of her with heeled covered feet canted outward.

It took two knocks with the cast iron lion head knocker before the double doors opened. A redhead with shoulder length hair stood before Chloe dressed in a black leather jump suit. The suit hugged her body like an extra layer of skin. It was zipped up the front up to the woman’s ample bust showing just the right amount of cleavage. She stood in a pair of shinny black thigh high leather high heeled boots that looked like a nightmare to walk in. The redhead was naturally fair skin but with all the ideas now running through Chloe’s head she seemed dead pale. Chloe gulped and quickly tighten the scarf around her neck. “Chloe Luxby…Tran Photography,” she finally said after collecting herself. The woman was stunning. Chloe checked her lips to make sure she wasn’t drooling.

“Veronica Harper, Baring and Michaels,” the redhead introduced extending her hand. Chloe took it quickly. “Thank you for coming out Ms. Luxby.”

“Please call my Chloe, Ms. Luxby is my mom,” Chloe replied with a smile. “You have some furniture for me to shoot?”

“Right, this way Chloe,” Veronica said with a seducing grin stepping aside to let Chloe in. Once the brunette was inside she closed the door behind her. “Right down the hall dear,” she then directed.

Chloe looked around the large interior. It was decked out in hardwood and stone. Nothing else, the place was empty and cold. “You just moved in?” Chloe asked feeling a chill. Something did not feel right.

“I don’t live here, the company is just borrowing it for the shoot,” Veronica replied standing beside Chloe. “Please this way,” she then directed and began walking down the hall. Chloe followed and was soon mesmerized by Veronica’s round ass through the skin tight suit. She always found that women were much better than men and she was feeling this woman at this moment.

They walked down a long hallway passing many empty rooms. As they got deeper the feeling that she shouldn’t have came no matter what Mr. Tran had told her was becoming more evident. “What are we shooting?” Chloe asked nervously realizing that she was really deep in now.

“Furniture,” Veronica replied not looking back.

“Okay…” Chloe said, “Creepy…” she added in a whisper.

Veronica stopped and turned. Chloe stopped and stiffened thinking that the redhead had heard her comment. She smiled nervously she wouldn’t mind getting asked to leave at this moment. The redhead smiled, “Go to the next room,” she motioned, “I have to make a phone call.” Chloe nodded and did so walking pass a smiling Veronica.

Chloe walked the short distant to the room that the redhead had directed. It looked to be a den or living room. It had a high ceiling and fire place. What it didn’t have shot a red flag up in Chloe’s head. No Furniture!

Before she could turn around and bolt there was a soaked cloth clamped over her mouth. Her hands shot up around the arm that was holding her. She let out a muffled scream and her feet danced in panic as she tried to free herself. Chloe twisted left to right, moved up and down, but it was no luck. She was trapped. She continued to scream and struggle as much as she could. For some reason her life flashed before her eyes. Tears began welling up in her grey eyes.

“Keep screaming darling, you’re doing great, keep screaming,” Veronica’s voice whispered into Chloe’s ear. “Breathe it in, breathe…”

What’s going on? Getting tired…Can’t keep my eyes open…Chloe became weak and weaker. It felt like her body was a huge weight it was so heavy. She couldn’t stand. Her knees buckled. Her vision faded black. Then it was quiet.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Veronica held Chloe for a moment more. As with Donna she enjoyed the limp weight in her arms. She hugged Chloe’s warm body and took in the girl’s scent. Taking a deep breath she slowly removed the damp chloroformed cloth from Chloe’s lips. She leaned back letting Chloe’s head drop backwards on her shoulder. The girl’s lips were parted and her eyes were peacefully shut. Her cheeks were covered with tears.

“The worst is over dear…” Veronica said as she turned Chloe’s rag doll body around to face her. She then knelt down and let the unconscious brunette fold over her shoulder. With Chloe securely over her shoulder she stood back up. She smiled feeling the girl’s limp hands dangling near her backside. She patted Chloe’s ass, “let’s get you out of these clothes.”

The redhead carried the brunette a little further down the hall. Where they entered a marble tiled bathroom fit for royalty. Veronica carried Chloe into the center of the room and gently laid her down her back. Kneeling next to Chloe she wiped the girl’s tears from her face and traced her parted pink lips with her finger. “My you’re a beautiful young woman,” Veronica complimented to the unhearing girl. She took hold of Chloe’s chin and rotated her head left to right admiring the sleeping girl’s profile. “Gorgeous…let’s see what’s under the hood now.”

Veronica first carefully removed the camera bag from Chloe limp form. Opening the bag up she examined its contents. There was just enough room for the silenced P7 that she would later use to greet Chloe’s boss. Putting it aside she unwrapped Chloe’s scarf and tossed it behind her before opening the pea coat. She took some time to fondle Chloe’s breasts through her flannel top. “Nice…” she cooed. She ran her hands down the length of Chloe’s body stopping at the boots. Her fingers traced the silver rings on them a bit before she peeled them off of Chloe’s feet. The brunette’s legs and feet were clad in the black cotton of the leggings. Veronica lifted up Chloe’s legs by the ankles and rubbed Chloe’s covered soles and playing with the girl’s toes before lowing them back down.

Veronica grabbed Chloe by her inert wrists pulling her up in a seated position. Her head heavily flopped forward. Getting behind the limply seated girl, she pulls the coat of Chloe’s shoulders pulling her limp arms from the sleeves. Lowering the brunette back down she moves south and jerks both the skirt and the legging from Chloe’s hips. A pair of hot pink French coat panties masked Chloe’s womanhood. Veronica then unbuttons the flannel and spreads up revealing a white tank top underneath. She rolls Chloe onto her stomach and removes the flannel the rest of the way letting Chloe’s bare arms drop to the marble floor.

The tank top is soon removed from the young photographer’s unresisting body. Her breasts were covered in a black lace see through bra. “I’ll let you keep your dignity sweetie…you look a like a sweet girl,” Veronica said tapping Chloe on the nose as she eyed the girl’s nearly naked body. “A peak wouldn’t hurt,” she said with a grin. “Who would know?” she added chuckling. Leaning over Chloe’s panties she lifted the waistband and took a peak. Veronica smiled at Chloe’s sleeping face and nodded in approval.

She picked up Chloe’s limp hands and waved them around for a moment before dropping them with a splat against the cold marble floor. Picking up Chloe’s feet she moved them about making it look like the girl was walking on air before lowering them back the floor and spreading Chloe’s bare thighs wide. She raised Chloe’s arms over head before leaning over Chloe’s face and moving the girl’s jaw up and down. Veronica loved the full control she had over the brunette. “If only I could keep you like this…” she sighed. “Oh well time for work.”

Standing up and stepping over Chloe she felt up the girl once more before reaching under her arms and lifting her up. She then dragged the slumbering brunette over to the toilet, her bare feet sliding over the marble tiled with toes canted outward.

Chloe soon sat limply leaning against the cistern. Her bare legs crossed at the knees, her right hand stuff under her bra and left down the front of her panties. Chloe’s head was leaned back and her brown hair tied back in tight bun and away from her face. “Just like a day at the salon,” Veronica chuckled as she smeared a clear jelly like substance over Chloe’s face. The substance would soon dry and make a perfect mask of Chloe’s face. With the mask, the brunette wig and the grey contacts that Veronica had in her bag of goodies she would soon become Chloe.

Veronica looked at herself in the mirror some hours later. She smiled. The mirror showed Chloe smiling back at her. She cleared her throat. “Hello I’m Chloe Luxby,” she greeted. Her voice eerily sounded like the young photographer. “Perfect.”

Stepping back so that the mirror would capture her whole body, she did a twirl. Chloe’s clothes had fit her perfectly. She enjoyed warmth that pervious owner had left for her. “Just perfect…” she cooed in Chloe’s voice.

Walking up to the sink she picks up the camera bag. Opening it up the faux brunette makes sure that the silenced P7 was securely tucked away under the Cannon D40. It was. Shouldering the bag she looks at herself once more before leaving. At the door she picks up her own duffle bag of goodies.

Veronica stops down the hall and peers into the den. Lying sprawled out in the middle of the room was Donna still fully dressed in her sharp business suit. Chloe clad only in her undergarments rested limply atop of the blond. The brunette’s cheeks resting on the blonde’s breasts. Chloe would wake up in few hours. Veronica smiled thinking what the girl would do. Donna was out till at least the next night. “Good bye for now ladies,” she said wrapping the grey scarf around neck before picking the duffle bag and leaving.

THE END ?

(…) if I must cast Chloe would be played by Allison Scagliotti, Veronica would be played by Scarlett Johansson and finally Donna would be played Kate Levering. (…)
Charlie

Return to “Stories by Charlie06”