Morretti's Revenge A Kaze Sullivan Tale

esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“No! Please Stop! Just let her go!” Her mother continued to scream as the Moretti thugs pinned her to ground and ripped her clothes from her body. The thugs responded to her pleas and cries with laughter as they opened their own trousers.

“Mom!” Kaze cried out sitting up from her bed. She is soaked in sweat as she pulled back her dirty blonde hair from her face. She looked over at her nightstand; her digital clock read four AM. “!@#$…” Kaze muttered lying back down on her moist pillow. She had been having the same nightmares over and over for the last couple months. Her lack of sleep was starting show through her performance. Precise performance was a must in her new line of work and being short of it could prove deadly. She needed to sleep. Must sleep she thought to herself and closed her eyes. The image of her mother appeared in her head again. !@#$…she thought throwing her sheets off her bare legs as she climbed out her bed. Kaze paced her room back and forth in the darkness.

Going to her bathroom she switches on the lights and looks at herself in the mirror, she was half Irish and Japanese, her skin was naturally bronze, she had a Caucasian nose and chin, her cheeks bones were high and her green eyes were almond shaped. There were bags under her eyes; leaning closer to the mirror she examined them. Turning on the faucet she splashes cold water onto her face and looks into the mirror once more. The bags were still there. “!@#$…” I need to sleep she thought. Stripping off her t-shirt and thong she climbed into the shower. A warm shower would help calm her nerves.

As she lets the warm water dance over her body she leaned against the titled wall thinking back to just a couple of months before she was living a normal happy life. She was making over 100K a year working as an attaché for an oil company, the result of six years of studies at the famed Oxford University. Then on one Sunday evening while visiting her parents she walks in on their gang land execution at the hands of the Moretti family. Kaze’s father Kevin was once the Matiko family’s accountant was killed right away he did not have a chance. Her mother, Noriko was less fortunate. Kaze being a member of the Yoshida Ninja clan through her mother’s side was a trained assassin and a skilled fighter killed as many thugs as she could before being overwhelmed herself and pined down across from her mother. Susie her cousin and heiress to the Yoshida clan came to her rescue but it was already too late. Noriko would die of her wounds four hours later. After being depressed for weeks which resulted in the loss of her career and the end of her social life Kaze joined the Matiko family’s war with the Moretti family in which Susie was already a part of for Kevin and Noriko Sullivan’s honor.

Now after a month of blood bath the war was nearing to an end mostly thanks to the efforts of Kaze and her cousin. With so many Moretti family members dead already Kaze should be feeling good but instead she is haunted by her parents’ death every night. Maybe she’ll feel better once all the Moretti’s were dead.

Fresh from her shower and dressed in clean dry clothes, a pair of cotton shorts and a tank top Kaze felt warm but still not sleepy. She got into bed and shut her eyes. It wasn’t long before the horror movie that was her parents’ death began to play in her head. She sat up and got out to bed. Pacing her room in the darkness thinking what to try next, she needed this sleep there were more Moretti members out there that needed killing. She needed her body to be at 100 percent. Going back into her bathroom she opened her medicine cabinet there was a jar pills that Susie had given and said that would help her at times like this. Kaze hadn’t wanted to mess with them because it wasn’t natural to need help in doing something so normal such as sleep. But she was desperate now, going back to her bed she opened the cap and drop a single pill into her palm and downed it dry. Sitting back on her bed she waited for the effects to kick in. Nothing, she looks around her room for her cell phone to call Susie and complain about the pills. Then she remembered Susie was out in mission hunting down the Black Dragon Society, a band of assassins contracted with the Moretti family. She had not heard from Susie in couple days though. Should she be worried? Too much thinking…she needed to get some sleep. Kaze reached over for the jar for another pill but everything went black as her body limply dropped to her mattress.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessika combed back her luscious long red hair as she walked up the steps of the Moretti’s estate, a modern day castle located just outside the city limits on a plot of land suitable for an apartment complex. It was only eight AM way too early for Jessika. She let out a yawn as the large double oak doors opened for her she nods solemnly to the two servants as she walked past them. It was only a couple months ago that the house use to be filled with gangsters and contract killers, but now it was bare, empty and quiet. The Moretti family was losing badly in their war against the Matiko family. Jessika was not really a member of the family just a contract killer that they used often, too often. She did business with them so often that now she herself was thinking about skipping town to avoid an unfortunate end. At 40 years old she felt she still had more killing to enjoy, getting killed in a war that she had advised against was not an option for her. She was a trusted friend to the family though, and they had paid her well enough for her services to earn her loyalty. That was why she was here, in this empty cold castle at this God forsaken time of day.

“Where is she?” Jessika asked as she approached a heavily muscled bald man dressed in an expensive suit. He was one of the few Moretti thugs left. He grinned at Jessika and looked her up and down, she was dressed in black business suit with suede trim, a ribbed turtle neck sweater under, her black matching skirt sat at mid thigh, her long legs were clad and sheer black hosiery, and she stood on leather spiked heels. Her large breasts were pressed against the top of the tight fitting business jacket and the round shape easily seen from beneath the turtle neck. The bald man does not answer and stares at Jessika’s impressive bust. “Hey! I asked you something you idiot!” Jessika demands with a raised voice making the man jump out of his trance.

He ducks his head in shame and replies in a tough Italian accent, “She’s up stairs in her office Ms. Jessika.”

Jessika briskly walked passed the big man her heels the only thing that could be heard against the marble floor. The man stares at her round ass as she climbs the stairs and smiles to himself as thoughts enter his head.

Jessika had been in the estate enough to know exactly where she was going and after a short walk and up another flight of stairs she was there. A dark haired woman with her hair pulled back in a pony tail stood in front of the two double oak doors leading into the crime boss’s office. Jessika smiled warmly at the girl who was dressed in a burgundy pants suit with a black tank top underneath the jacket. The girl was at least a head shorter than Jessika’s six feet frame, even in the high heel boots that she wore Jessika still towered over her. “Hello Jordan. How are we this morning?” Jessika greeted and asked smiling at the younger shorter woman.

Jordan Gallo was the new boss, Christina Moretti’s bodyguard making her one of the higher family members. She was a former mixed martial arts female fighter and was a champion for almost two years before being defeated. Jessika had followed her career, only because Jordan was hot and when she fought she would only wear a pair of hot pants that hugged her ass and a sport’s bra, she would then roll around the canvas with another woman. Jessika almost moaned out loud thinking about two hot women fighting each other to the death. “This way Jessika, Ms Moretti is expecting you.” Jordan replied in the same Italian accent as the bald idiot.

“Of course my dear you lead the way…” Jessika said grinning and watching Jordan’s tight round ass as she leaned in to push the double doors opens. Jordan takes a couple steps into the spacious luxury office and steps aside. Jessika with her hands behind her back saunters into the office and smiles at Jordan once more as she passed. Jordan only looks at the older woman seriously.

“Thank you Jordan please go and get Katja,” Christina Moretti ordered from behind her father’s large oak desk. The tall blonde was clad in a three piece black pants suit with a red silk blouse. She stands and gestures to one of the two cushioned leather chairs in front of the desk, “Please, Jess sit,” she asks with a friendly smile.

Jessika had known Christina Moretti since she was only a high school senior. Jessika thought she was pretty back then, and now at the age of twenty-six she was gorgeous. Christina was tall, had a great skin, beautiful blue eyes and a sexy body. “What is it that you want to speak about that could not wait till a normal time of day Chris?” Jessika asked taking a sigh as she sat down and crossed her long shapely legs.

Christina sat down and rested her elbows over the top of the desk and massages her temples with her eyes shut. She was still depressed and angry, her father had been dead for a week and she was now in charge of a family that was quickly falling apart. She took a deep breath and looked up at the older woman sitting across from her; the woman looked stunning for her age and smiled warmly at her. Her father always told her that if she ever needed someone killed Jessika could do it. “I need your help Jess.”

“Isn’t that an understatement, your father’s little war with Matiko destroyed this family, you’re gonna need more than my help Chris.” Jessika scoffed.

Christina closed her eyes tightly trying to ignore the family friend’s comments, “I’ve found my father’s killer.”

“That’s great, who is he and tell me where he is and consider him gone.” Jessika said calmly even though she was a bit excited she could smell blood in the air, a hit at last.

“It’s not a he, it’s a she.” Christina replied opening her eyes.

“Even better,” Jessika was now even more excited and couldn’t hide her grin. She hadn’t killed a woman in a week and was lusting for one badly. There was so much she could do after the job was done, plus she got money as well, a win-win situation.

“No, Jess I’ll take care of her. Susie Yoshida was caught by Lady Shimizu snooping around her place and she’s holding her for me. I’m going to meet up with her in couple hours.”

“Where’s the fun in that?” Jessika asked disappointingly, “That Shimizu gets all the fun…” She added crossing her arms and pouting. Lady Shimizu was the leader of the Black Dragon Society a close ally to the Moretti family, they were the family’s only hope of fighting Matiko who out numbered them three to one now.

“It’s something I have to do Jess, for my father.”

“I understand Chris, why did you call me here then?” Jessika asked remembering that she had woken up at six in morning to be there.

Christina opened the folder on her desk and pulled a photo and slid it across the desk at Jessika. Leaning forward Jessika picked up the photo and examined it, it had a girl with wavy dirty blonde hair on it, she was wearing tight fitting jeans and a t-shirt, it looked like she was walking somewhere and did not noticed that she was being photographed. Looking at the girl’s facial features Jessika could tell she was mixed, mostly likely East Asian and European. She turned the photo around and saw that there was an address. “Cute, who is she?”

---

“That’s Kaze Sullivan, my father had her parents killed a couple months back. She’s now a contractor for Matiko.” Christina explained. “She’s the one responsible for the Anthony’s thing last week…” She trailed off thinking back to the bloody night; Christina had lost some cousins and a couple of uncles that night.

“Dangerous…I like.” Jessika cooed looking at the photo of Kaze, now that she looked at the photo more closely she noted Kaze’s exotic frame, “I think I could have some fun with her, I’ll do her for the standard rate of course.” Jessika decided and was about to stand up.

“Hold on Jess.”

“What is it now?” Jessika asked with a hint of annoyance in her voice. She was eager to kill Kaze Sullivan and enjoying any pleasure that comes with it. She could already see the dead dirty blond at her feet naked, her body inert and lifeless and completely at her control. Jessika couldn’t wait she was already horny at the thought.

“Detective Ellen Maritza,” Christina said almost in sigh.

Jessika smiled evilly at the thought of the young detective that had gathered evidence against the Moretti’s a month ago. She was feisty Mexican woman a lot of tough talk but cried for her life like the others before Jessika killed her. Her body was incredible, incredible being an understatement. Jessika had fun that night too much fun, she was almost caught but it was worth it, any night with that Mexican hottie dead or a live was worth it. “She’s dead is she not? If for some reason she found some way to heal her skull I’ll be delighted to kill her again this time you could forget the standard rate. I’ll do it for free.”

Christina looked at the older woman, how could her family be associated to this sadist? “No Jess, she’s dead and I thank you for that. But whatever you do afterwards is a bit dangerous wouldn’t you say. That shoot out with the SWAT team was too risky wasn’t it?”

“Sweetie I kill people for a living, my way of life is risky. What I did and do afterwards is fun and exhilarating, relieves some stress. The SWAT team shoot out that was just fun, plain and simple. I killed four of them with Ellen’s own gun. I should have charged you for them.” Jessika said grinning and thinking back to that day. She then giggled as she thought about stripping the dead Mexican after she had bashed her head through the wall.

“What’s so funny?” Christina asked a little disgusted.

“Memories sweetie, memories,” Jessika replied smiling crazily. That was a tantalizing and arousing night something Jessika wouldn’t mind doing again. Top ten in her most arousing kills ever.

“Jess, I’m fighting a war right now, I need you to tone down your killings, I know you’re good and I know you like the twisted fun you do afterwards but it’s too risky right now to loose you.” Christina pleaded looking at the family friend seriously. Even though Jessika was border line insane, Christina trusted her more than she did Lady Shimizu who was too shady and too powerful to control.

Jessika was not sold by Christina’s plea but felt for some reason she should listen to her for her father’s sake that had paid her so much of her fortune in the past. Then again her father was dead and Christina would likely follow she was too arrogant and hard headed like her father to know when she was beat. Jessika was about to lie to the girl so she could just leave for her meeting with Ms. Kaze Sullivan.

The sound of the office doors opening cut Jessika from her line of thought as she turned around to see two women enter. One was the lovely and sexy Jordan Gallo the other was a girl Jessika had never seen before. The girl was young, very cute looking with shoulder length brown hair. She stood about the same height of Jordan and was dressed in denim mini skirt, a brown t-shirt, under a leather biker jacket. She had a pair of brown leather knee length high heel boots on. From what Jessika could see this girl was had an athletic body, nice fit round breasts and sexy tanned legs matching her tan complexion. She was surrounded by hot girls Jessika observed.

“Jess, I would like you to meet Katherine Jameson, also known as Katja.” Christina introduced.

“Very nice to finally meet you Ms. Jessika,” Katja greeted extending her hand. Jordan had always called Jessika an ‘old hag’ but seeing her for the first time, she was anything but an ‘old hag’ Katja thought. The redhead was hot, even sitting down Katja could tell that the older woman possessed a top rate body.

“The pleasure is all mines love,” Jessika replied taking Katja hands and noted the girl had strong hands she was a fighter.

“Katja is my new enforcer she has a black belt in Tae Kwon Do and has been tailing Ms. Sullivan for the last couple of days. She’ll provide you with back up and make sure the kill is quick and ensures your safety.” Christina explained.

Jessika looked at the Moretti boss with an angry glare but then relaxed. “I know how to do my job and I know how to do it well. On a normal day I would fight you on this Chris but…” Jessika looks Katja up and down who smiled at her cutely. “Katja is cute, and I would not mind her company.” Jessika said smiling back at the young brunette as she stood up. If Christina thinks she could control her with Katja she’s got another thing coming to her Jessika thought. If Katja pissed her off she would have fun with her too it wasn’t a big deal. Black belts…Jessika thought smiling to herself. “I’ll call you when everything is done.” Jessika added as she left the room with Katja trailing behind like a puppy.

They had decided to take Katja’s car which was a brand new black Mustang with red pin stripes. Katja knew the way to Kaze’s place so it would be easier if she drove. Jessika found herself a bit attracted to Katja, on top of being cute and hot she had spunky attitude as well that was very likable. Jessika only problem with Katja was that she drove like a mad women and Jessika hoped she would just make it to Kaze’s place alive.

“Hey Jessika, Ms. Moretti told me about your fun and stuff with your targets…I just want to tell you I won’t stop ya or get in your way. You have been doing this longer than I have so I don’t have any right to say what you could do and not do.” Katja explained calmly, as she cut around a semi doing over 120 miles per hour.

Jessika had her eyes glued to the road and shut them tightly every time Katja cut between traffic. Her arm was beginning to cramp up from holding on to the seat so tightly. “That’s very kind of you dear and I appreciated it very much.” Jessika said gripping the handle of the door as they just barely missed a car. She let a breath of relief as she saw the road was wide open a head and she could relax.

“I have one favor to ask you though, you think I could get a chance to off this !@#$, and I haven’t killed anyone in while two months to be exact. Ms. Moretti has been making me beat up people to get answers mostly.”

Jessika thought about it she was a bit tired…and a show would be nice of two women fighting to the death. She could still have her fun at the end without breaking a sweat, “Under one condition sweetie.”

“Anything Jessika,” Katja replied with a big grin ear to ear.

“Could you just slow down a bit, just a bit I feel I may get a heart attack at this rate.”

“No problem,” Katja replied slowing the V8 muscle car down to a safer eighty miles per hour. “Woot, Woot!!!” she exclaimed pumping her arm outside the window.

Jessika couldn’t help but laugh, Katja was something else and this felt like the beginning of beautiful friendship. Of course Jessika thought she might just be happy because Katja slowed down and the threat of near death was gone. If Katja crossed her she would enjoy offing her as well. Jessika smiled at thought and hopped something would happen that would ruin their short partnership. Two dead hot ladies wouldn’t be bad at all.

Kaze Sullivan lived in !@#$ hole, her two story home was located at a run down industrial area. Most of the area’s businesses were shut down and abandon, the area’s residents now consisted of crack heads and the homeless. The only use for this area was storage for companies and shady meeting spots for the less reputable. Kaze’s place itself was a run down two story garage with a faded out sign in front stating it was once called “Joe’s”. Jessika didn’t even want to get out of the car fearing she may catch something and she regretted being dressed the way she was too. But a job was a job and this one had prize so she didn’t care.

Katja parked the Mustang half way down the block and the two women slowly walked towards the run down building eyeing the windows as they approached. No eyes watched the two contract killers as they made their approach. They moved around the back of the building with Jessika leading and Katja cautiously scanning the surrounding area. At the back door Jessika fiddles with the door knob and finds that it was locked, using a hair pin from Katja she works on the lock. Within minutes the two killers are in the garage.

---

Inside the garage as Jessika predicted was a mess just like the outside of the garage. There was trash and broken car parts everywhere the cleanest things inside the cluttered room was a red Toyota Supra with black wheels and a red and black Ducati sports bike. Jessika eyes the car and the bike with no interest and looks around the room for any kind of security systems or traps. From what she saw it was clear, there was a staircase that led up to the next level. She looked back at Katja who was eyeing the two fast vehicles almost hypnotically. Tapping Katja on the arm to get her attention Jessika points to the stairs and gestures Katja to be quiet. Katja nods in acknowledgement.

Jessika found it hard to sneak up the stairs in her heels but she had done it enough to not mind it too much. Katja stayed close behind and followed the older woman’s lead. Her adrenaline was pumping as she felt the kill coming. The room at the top of the stairs was one of the two rooms that occupied the second floor. One room contained the kitchen, dinning room, living room and bed room all in one. The other room off to the side was the bathroom. Jessika reached the top of the stairs and looked around the hard wood floor room. It was nicer then the rest of the building much more livable, she could feel the presence of another person in the room as she crept up into the kitchen which was where the stairs led up into.

A wood topped counter divided the kitchen from the rest of the room and Jessika could see a wooden table with two matching chairs around it. Pass the small dinning area was a TV sitting on a wooden wheeled stand and in front of that was big space leading to a queen size bed. There was other furniture such as a dresser and desk lined against the wall as well a night stand beside the bed. The room was spacious and organized.

Lying on the bed was the target, Kaze Sullivan. Her body half on the bed with her legs off the side and bent at the knees as if she was sitting before she fell asleep. Jessika and Katja moved like predators and crept up to the bed eyeing their sleeping target. Katja suspiciously looking around the room for likely places where weapons may be stashed, Jessika looked back at her and the two women’s eyes met. It was like there was a connection between the two and Jessika knew what Katja was doing. She nodded and the younger woman branched off and started searching the room.

Jessika stood over Kaze and looked down at her sleeping form with a smug look, the girl was exotic and gorgeous her choice of sleeping wear a tight fitting tank-top and a pair cotton shorts exemplified her hot body. Jessika licks her lips as her eyes wander up Kaze’s tan legs to her slack face, she let out a soft moan imagining the girl dead already. Movement from Katja snapped Jessika from her thoughts.

Katja had not found anything around the room or under the bed that was a threat. She then flipped one of the two pillows on the bed over and found a SIG Sauer 9mm. Smiling at Jessika she handed her the handgun handle first. Jessika took the gun and professionally raked it once ejecting a copper round from the top and then ejected the magazine. The loud metal snapping sound of the handgun had not wakened Kaze up, she remained slack faced.
“A heavy sleeper? Jessika asked grinning.

“We got pills on the nightstand.” Katja replied pointing the night stand next to Jessika.

Jessika examined the pills, they were sleeping pills, “Ah shucks I wanted to see a real fight to the death…but it looks like its going to be too easy.” Jessika said cutely grabbing Kaze’s chin with her free hand and squeezed the sleeping girl’s cheeks. “Well love, she’s all yours.” Jessika then said stepping away from the sleeping form.

“Alright!” Katja said happily moving to Kaze’s side of the bed. Jessika with the SIG and the magazine in hand walked over to a window and opened it tossing the gun and ammo out.

Katja grabbed hold of Kaze’s bare ankles and roughly dragged the dirty blonde to the ground, her head and body loudly slammed hard against the hard wood floor but she still remained asleep. As Jessika took off her business coat and drapes it behind one of the two chairs in the dining room and sits down crossing her legs a big smile on her face anticipating a good show. Katja drags Kaze’s limp body into the center of the room. Kaze’s bare arms and hair trail her sleeping form, her tank-top rides up a bit revealing her taut midriff. Katja drops the dirty blonde’s legs and straddles her at the waist and grabs a fist full of the sleeping girl’s hair. She turns Kaze’s head one direction and has a big ear to ear grin upon her face.

“Stop!” Jessika snaps, “What in the world are you doing?” She then asked leaning forward in her seat and looking down at the younger woman.

Katja looks up at Jessika with puppy dog eyes in confusion, “I’m breaking her neck…” she mumbles.

“Why in the world would you do that child?” Jessika said sitting back and crossing her arms.

“I thought…you said I could kill her.” Katja replies dropping the sleeping girl’s head and sagging a bit in sadness over the girl’s sleeping body at Jessika’s sudden change in mind.

“Yes, I did and you very well can darling!” Jessika exclaimed perking Katja’s spirits back up. “But not like the dear…she’s comatose for God sake have fun with her give me a show for heaven’s sake.”

“Fun?” Katja asked puzzled looking down at Kaze’s sleepy peaceful face.

Jessika leaned forward in her seat, “Darling she’s a stunning work of art, you don’t just break her neck like a brute…you enjoy her for all she’s worth and then you break her neck or smash her skull whatever is your flavor like a brute.” Jessika suggested almost like a movie director directing an actress on how to better play her role.

---

Katja grinned evilly as she knew exactly what Jessika wanted to see. “I got it,” She said happily taking off her biker jacket and tossing it on the bed. She threw Kaze’s limp arms over head and then leaned over kissing the sleeping girl on the slack lips letting her tongue probe around the girl’s mouth. Still kissing Kaze passionately Katja lifted up the tank top unmasking Kaze’s large round pink nippled breasts, she proceeds to fondle them as she continues to kiss. She could feel the sleeping girl’s nipples begin to harden in arousal. Her own nipples were standing erect as well. Katja licks her lips as she moves south and works Kaze’s cotton shorts off her hips, the sleeping girl’s womanhood and its bareness is unmasked for the two conscious women to see.

Sitting over Kaze’s knees Katja buries her faces into Kaze’s womanhood and begin licking and kissing it aggressively while her hands work the sleeping girl’s nipples. Jessika sits back trying to contain her pleasure, she licks her lips and moans as she watches Katja work her magic. She could see now that the sleeping girl’s nipples were rock hard and standing at attention and her womanhood was quite loose as Katja works her fingers in out. Jessika was resisting two urges; one was to join the younger woman the other was to not start feeling herself up.

Katja had not had this much fun in long time and found herself lost in her own paradise as she explored Kaze’s inert form with the highest amount of vigor. Jessika’s eyes were locked on to Kaze and Katja who was too into motor boating her face between Kaze’s luscious breasts to see that the excitement had stirred up Kaze as well.

Kaze let out an inaudible moan as she slowly turned her head. She was still groggy from the sleeping pills, a dreamy cloud of comfort and warmness remained in her head. Even within this cloud Kaze could feel a weight sitting on top of her and she felt horny and aroused. What was going on? She thought as she opened her eyes and realized that she was on the floor and could feel that she was barely dressed, her top was rolled over her breasts and her shorts were sitting at her thighs. To her horror there was someone over her. “No…” she moaned weakly as she began to move around trying to get out from under of the person. She found that her limbs were heavy and hard to move, her mind was moving in slow motion as well giving her an odd feeling.

“Yes, now it gets interesting!” Jessika exclaimed laughing as she watched Kaze move around weakly. Katja had gotten off of Kaze as soon as she started moving around and now was looking at the slow moving girl; drunkenly try to get her bearings. “We got ourselves something now sweetie.” Jessika added smiling; this was want she wanted to see all along a fight to the death.

Katja smiled to herself putting her fist up and begins bouncing on her toes, the sexy fore play stuff had been fun but this was what she hungered for, a fight. “Let’s go honey, time to get up and get your present from Ms. Moretti.”

Kaze weakly rolled her top back down and tried feebly to pull her shorts back up and stand up at the same time. She could feel the presences of two others in the room with her but could not focus on them, her mind was too clouded. Damn you Susie and your drugs, Kaze thought to herself now feeling the error of her decision to take the pills. She got her shorts up and was on her knees when she felt a world of pain engulf her face as she flew backwards and slid across her floor.

“Oh my!” Jessika remarked as Katja moved quickly and nailed Kaze in the face with a low front kick. Kaze flew back like rag doll and slammed into the wall. The hit hurt but she was not out yet. Katja continued her attack moving quickly with a perfect round house kick that catches Kaze again in the face this time drawing blood. She dropped weakly against the wall and slid down to the floor clutching her face as blood ran freely from her nose. Jessika clapped loudly, “Bravo, Bravo!!!” She called out edging the fight on.

“Come on Stand up you !@#$, this is pathetic.” Katja demanded standing in her well disciplined Tae Kwon Do stance, fist up, body turned to the side with knees bend and bouncing automatically on the her toes.

The cloud was gone. All Kaze felt now was her face throbbing with pain. Leaning against the wall behind her heavily she slides herself back up. She notes there was a tall redhead sitting in her dinning room smiling at her evilly and across from her there was tanned brunette with fist up standing in a traditional Tae Kwon Do stance. “Let’s go…” Kaze muttered pushing away from the wall , she felt heavy but her motor functions and reflexes were back well enough for her to fight. The brunette smiled as Kaze puts her fists up and approaches her.

Katja yells out as she lunges forward throwing lighting fast kicking combos and jabs. Kaze drops to the ground once again unable to block Katja’s quick and powerful attacks. Katja moves in for another kick to the face. Reacting fast Kaze blocks the kick and pushes the brunette back and quickly stands back up. Wasting no time Katja attacks with a flurries of spinning kicks and quick jabs. Kaze meets the combo with blocks using her fore arms, elbows and knees and then counters with her own kicks and punches. Katja moves fluidly like water dodging Kaze counters with a turn around kick, sending her high heel into Kaze’s gut.

Kaze coughs and drops to her knees gasping for air. This woman was really good and the sleeping pills were slowing her down too much she thought, her face was burning and her chest felt as if it was compressed. She could feel her opponent circling her, the hard wood floor creaking under her heels as she bounces on her toes. Coughing a bit more she gets her hands under her and stands back up.

Katja smiles brightly as she watched Kaze rose back up to her feet. She continued her assault quickly throwing fancy quick kicks. Kaze blocks every hit effectively with elbows and knees and counter back with a right elbow to Katja’s face. The hit knocks the brunette off balance as she wobbly backs away. Kaze continues seeing a window of opportunity. She throws leg kicks striking Katja hard on the thighs and shins almost knocking her down. Katja almost falling down but she manages to throw a straight kick out in front of her to back off her now relentless opponent.

Kaze moves into the kick pushing Katja back throwing punches which all hit. With a clear head now she quickly followed the Tae Kwon Do fighter landing more leg kicks. Katja’s legs were starting to hurt. She had to open the space if she wanted to survive. Side stepping she shot a side kick out. Kaze caught Katja’s leg and began pushing her backwards. Katja bounced back on one leg awkwardly. The wall was getting closer so in a show of flexibility Katja pulls her standing leg out and falls into split stance. Kaze throws a knee into the Katja’s kicking leg which she still held. Katja lets out a scream in pain reaching for her outstretched leg. Kaze steps in and kicks Katja in the face snapping her head back and twisting her body weirdly.

Katja was stun and barely conscious as Kaze mounted the brunette at the hips. Katja tries to struggle free under Kaze’s weight by twisting around and popping her hips up. Kaze remains firmly on top of Katja adjusting her body so she could strike. Katja tries to punch from below but Kaze dodges easily and punches Katja hard across the face and grabs hold of Katja head, as Katja clawed at Kaze’s arms desperately. In one swift motion Kaze smashes Katja’s head against the floor cracking of her skull. Katja goes limp immediately her arms dropping to the floor with a thud.

Kaze found herself mentally and physically exhausted as she leaned heavily over her foe that was full of energy and deadly only moments ago. Now the brunette only stared back up with her with blank brown eyes. There some blood around her nose and at the corner of her slightly parted lips. Kaze let sigh as she started to slowly stand back up. Just then she remembered the other woman and was yanked hard by her hair and tossed across the room slamming into her desk with a crash.

Jessika had known the fight was already over when Katja had been kicked in the face, being cute and a skilled martial artist wasn’t enough to combat experience which Kaze had. The dirty blonde had adapted well and quickly turned the fight. Jessika would have to be careful with this one she thought. A challenge at last!

Kaze grunted as she pushed herself from her desk and turned to face the red head who was removing her heels in preparation for the coming fight. The lady was almost a full head taller than Kaze without her heels, her legs and arms were much longer than her brunette opponent. Her adrenaline began pumping again as she stood back up and pulled her fist up and both ladies green eyes lock on to one another.

Jessika stood with her arms crossed over her chest staring down the shorter woman. “Let’s go honey see what you got.” Jessika edged on almost seductively. She stepped up closer, closing the distance between her and Kaze but remained in her casual stance with a smirk on her lips.

As soon as Kaze shoulder shifted Jessika snapped into a fighting stance and cracked Kaze in the face with a straight right. Kaze’s head snapped back as she arched backwards barely keeping balance. Jessika moved swiftly and threw as knee into the blonde’s chest dropping her to the hard wood they stood on.

Kaze was reeling in pain and wondering how she had ended up where she was. She had no idea what had happen her head was in pain, she couldn’t breathe and she was looking up at her ceiling. Her eyes shot wide in horror as she saw the tall redhead standing over her with her heel raised straight up. Move! Kaze rolled out of the way just as Jessika’s heel came crashing down cracking the floor.

She quickly stumbled to her feet trying to catch her breath all at the same time. Another knee from the taller woman hit once more this time exploding pain all over Kaze’s side and she blindly fell over a chair. Once she landed even though with pain pulsating through her body she automatically stood back up and grabbed hold of the chair that she had tripped over and swung in the direction of the taller woman. Jessika only laughed sadistically as she kicked the chair breaking it into pieces. Kaze lunged forward aiming to take the other woman down from the hips. Jessika shot her knee up. The knee caught Kaze’s chin turning her head sideways. Jessika continued her attack sending another knee into Kaze’s face. Kaze staggered backwards her vision a blur.

With Kaze’s limbs flailing limply as she moved backwards Jessika pushed on throwing jabs and hooks. Kaze’s head bobbled backwards and sideways like a toy as it meets Jessika’s merciless knuckles. A kick to groin dropped Kaze to her knees a right hook sent her body the rest of the way.

Kaze lay on her side she didn’t know if she was still standing or not the world around her was incoherent and moving too quickly around her for her mind to register. Her ribs then erupted into a blast of pain as Jessika foot shot in to them.

“I’m not done with you yet honey, you’re still moving.” Jessika said clutching a handful of Kaze’s hair and pulling her barely conscious body up. The shorter woman stood up weakly swaying from left to right with her eyes barely opened. Jessika wrapped her hands around behind Kaze’s neck interlocking her fingers. She then swung the limp girl around and pulled her upper body down and drove her knee into Kaze’s face. Swinging Kaze the other direction she shoved her other knee into Kaze’s ribs. Letting go of Kaze’s neck Jessika swung an elbow connecting with the blonde’s temple. Kaze dropped like a sack of sand.

---

The girl had green almond eyes against a tan complexion giving her an exotic look more so than a normal redhead with green eyes, like Jessika. Kaze was splayed out on her bed with both arms over her head and her legs spread wide, one leg bent at the knees and the other straight. The Eurasian girl was stark naked with her green eyes slightly even though she was clearly in dream land, her lips were parted showing white and trickle of blood at the corner. Jessika brushed her palms together looking over the naked girl and grinned, “That’s takes care of you. Now, how about you?” She asked no one in particular looking over at Katja’s still body.

Moving over to the fallen brunette Jessika knelt down and checked the girl’s pulse. “Dead as !@#$ door,” she sighed and grinned. She lifted Katja’s limp arm by the wrist and then dropped it and smiled at the thud they made when they fell. She traced Katja’s parted lips with her finger and moaned sensuously feeling their softness. They were still warm. Squeezing the dead girl’s cheeks she opened Katja’s mouth and stuck her finger in it, feeling the warm saliva. Jessika then moved the Katja’s slack jaw up and down like a puppet master, “Woot, Woot! Jessie, I’m all dead now I think you should take off all my clothes and do naughty things to me.” She mocked imitating a sweet voice. “As you wish deer,” she said in her voice smiling.

Jessika unzips Katja’s boots peeling them off her tan legs letting her shapely feet fall with a thump to the floor. She picks both of Katja’s feet up by their naked ankles and takes a whiff, “Sweet dead feet…” the redhead moans dropping them back down. Grabbing Katja’s inert hands Jessika hauls the dead black belt into a seated position, the younger girl’s head drops heavily over her chest. Katja’s naked breasts bounce and jiggle as Jessika peels off her t-shirt and tossed it aside. “No bra, oh goodie dear, it’s like you woke up this morning and knew you were going to be naked later and just wanted to make my job easier.” Jessika smiled and let Katja’s body heavily drop back down to the floor with a sick thud. Katja is then roughly rolled over in on her stomach as Jessika jerks off denim skirt tossing it over her shoulder. Rolling the dead girl back over the veteran hitwoman smiles at the sight of the white thong with red trim, a smiley face logo printed over the front. “Oh how, cute!” Jessika remarks looking up at Katja’s dead brown eyes, “I’ll leave them on for now.”

Lifting the dead girl up from under the arms Jessika drags her to the remaining chair in the kitchen and props the corpse on it. Katja sits limply on the wooden chair with her head hanging over her bare breasts, arms dangling at her sides, naked legs wide and bare feet flat to make sure her dead weight would not fall over. “There you go now you just wait there and I’ll be back and we can get that cute thong off of you.” Jessika said pulling Katja’s slack face into view and kissing her dead lips. She then threw the dead girl’s head back letting it hang off the back of the chair with eyes staring up at the ceiling and jaw hanging open. “I liked you when I first met you but you’re so much better this way.” Jessika cooed looking at Katja’s naked breasts and the dead girl’s lifeless body.

Turning back around Jessika grins at the sight of Kaze’s undisturbed naked body. Walking to the foot of bed she smiles deviously, “Now you’re still living only because I want to hear you beg, I love it when they beg. So first we have to wake up and I know exactly how.” Jessika said as she peels off her turtle neck sweater, tossing it aside she reached behind her and unzips her skirts and lets it drop to the floor. The redhead assassin is now only dressed in a sheer black body stocking that is suspended over her shoulders like a tank-top and wraps around her entirely body tightly only leaving her head, some cleavage, shoulders, and arms exposed. She is naked under the clear material, her large breasts, taunt abs, trimmed mound, and long sexy legs are just barely visible under the dark transparent material. “You like?” Jessika asked running her hands down the sides of her nylon covered sides. “I know you do.” She smiles climbing on to the bed and snuggling up against Kaze’s nude body.

The redhead begins to play with Kaze’s nipples as she kisses and nipples on the unconscious girl’s neck. As she moves her lips up to Kaze’s face she rolls on top of her naked prey, rubbing her own nylon covered breasts up against the Eurasian’s naked ones. Jessika tongue is probing the inside of Kaze’s mouth when the side of her face bursts in blinding pain. She rolls over on her back, “What the !@#$…” she mutters clutching the side of her face.

Kaze moves quickly and mounts Jessika, straddling the taller woman at the hips. Jessika regains herself and bucks violently with her hips knocking Kaze off the bed. The naked girl springs quickly to her feet as Jessika sits up and shoots a right hook spinning the redhead around. With her enemy’s back exposed Kaze remounts Jessika, locking her bare legs around the woman’s waist and wrapping her arms around her neck. Jessika grabs at Kaze’s arms and falls back off the bed. Kaze’s body slams hard against the hardwood floor, air escaping her body and pain throbbing throughout. She keeps her grip tight though, as to let go would be deadly. Jessika tries to move but the Kaze, legs and arms made any kind of movement hard. The redhead was moving like a wild animal, her nylon covered legs were thrashing around, her hands were scratching and pulling at Kaze’s arms making her fight for her grip and her tall body was bucking around like a grounded fish. Kaze started to jab her heels at Jessika’s stomach trying to force more air out. Jessika coughed out in pain, and reached down at Kaze’s legs automatically. The move was a mistake. As soon as Jessika’s hands moved south Kaze, with great flexibility worked her legs to hook Jessika’s arms further down and then pin them to her body.

Jessika’s green eyes shot open in horror realizing the error she had just committed. Kaze’s arms tighten around her neck, while her arms were now pinned to her body with the other girl’s legs. “No!” Jessika shrieks. Kaze pulls hard with all of her might. She rolls them both over to their sides so she could arch her back. Her muscles burn and scream out in pain, she let’s out a blood curling scream as she pulls back. Jessika’s vision starts to fade, the visions of her past kills flashes before her eyes. She starts to gurgle and shake as life leaves her body. Kaze could feel death coming as the taller woman shutters erotically, but Kaze maintains her pull even after Jessika goes limp and the redhead is dead in her naked arms.

The nylon clad assassin rolled over heavily as Kaze pushed her off of her tired body. Kaze rolls over on stomach and breaths heavily. Her adrenaline subsides, and pain returns. She slowly rolls back over and sits back up, all of the muscles in her body burning as if she just ran a one hundred mile marathon as full speed. She looks over at the tall red that nearly killed her, the woman was laying her face, her nylon body suit now torn at the waist, making a sheer black tank top and pantyhose. Kaze weakly moves over to her and climbs back on to her back and cradles the dead woman’s head and with one violet twist snaps the already dead woman’s neck. “Now you’re really dead…” Kaze whispers before collapsing over the dead body.

---

“Yeah Susie I got it, meet at Hidaki’s. Are you sure you’re okay? Yeah I’m fine just sore. I’m asking you though. I wasn’t capture and for days. Fine I’ll see you when I’ll see you. Bye.” Kaze closed her phone and slipped it back into her the back pocket of her jeans. It was nearly noon now and Kaze felt rested and clean after a nice shower. She was now dressed in a Superman t-shirt over a pair of tight fitting jeans and a pair of Nike cross-trainers finished the ensemble. Her hair was pulled back into a pony tail and a pair of aviators covered her eyes. Leaning over she picked out a plastic trash bag and tossed Katja’s biker jacket into it, adding to the rest of clothes that she had collected, belonging to her now dead assassins. Once the jacket was in the bag she ties it up and tosses on her bed.

Jessika was now just a dead and naked as her young partner. The tall and once dangerous hitwoman was now laying straight with tits up and bare toes canted outward next to Katja who was laying in the same fashion. It was a striking contrast in height, hair color, skin tone and body build. But both were dead and cooling. Katja’s sleep like face was turned towards Jessika, a slight grin on her dead lips; as if she was happy the redhead bought it too. Jessika’s slack face was relaxed as well with lips parted showing her pearly whites underneath. Jessika’s luscious red looking good in death, after Kaze smoothing it out a little. Kaze stands over the two dead women letting her eyes wander up and down their naked bodies. “Work for the Moretti family and get dead just like her!” she laughed putting her hands on hips and shaking her head. “I hope both of you could fit in the trunk of that Mustang you came in, or I’m going to have to break some bones.” Both women remain silent and sleep like to the young woman’s comments. “Well I’ll be back with the car…don’t go no where now.”

The End

Return to “Stories by Charlie06”