Donald Marrick

esercito sconfitto

Donald Marrick

Post by esercito sconfitto »

I. The Blonde

The Petite blonde dressed in all black entered the luxury hotel lobby, being a Saturday night there was a large amount of guest traveling in and out, either arriving back or leaving for a night out on the town. Mistress assassin Susie Yoshida who had dawn the blonde wig for a disguise was also dressed in all black business attire scanned the large lobby as she walks towards the elevators located in the back of the room looking for anything out of the ordinary. There were guests everywhere and everyone one was more or less minding their own business and enjoying the evening. Susie walks through the crowd unnoticed even though she is dressed in an all black with long straight blond wig falling to the small of her back. She reaches the elevators and presses the up button with her black gloved hand. Standing in front of the elevator she waits for it to arrive patiently and staring at the elevator doors. With the soft bell sound of the elevator arriving followed by its heavy golden doors sliding open Susie calmly steps in. She turns to face the doors as they slide close.

In the elevator she presses the button for the 18th floor then stands completely still staring at the doors. To her left in the upper corner of the elevator there is a security camera which is sending it’s feed to the hotel’s main security office on the main floor. The elevator comes to a stop on the tenth floor letting a man dressed in a light blue leisure suit in. Susie grins slightly as the man steps in. He is in his mid thirties with greasy curly brown hair slicked back. With a face of a weasel the man was a sight to be seen wearing the leisure suit with it’s sleeves rolled up at the elbows and bright yellow shirt with the collar popped up around the man’s skinny neck.

Noticing the Susie’s grin the man looks over at her as he presses the button for the lobby. He takes notes of her petite size but he could easily tell she had a tight athletic build under the trench coat. The coat was very tight fitting with the waist belt tied up one could easily see the sexy curves of the woman’s hips. Looking at her from head to toe the man concluded that this broad was a fox. He had seen a glimpse her face when he had stepped on, she had a cute grin, high cheek bones, a small cute nose and thin sexy lips. She also had almond shaped green eyes giving her an exotic look. At first the man had thought she was your normal American blonde but after seeing her face he was not sure any more so he concluded that she was either mixed or Russian or something. The trench coat just fell past her knees, he wish she had on nothing or a sexy dress or something along those lines underneath the coat. But to his displeasure she had on black trousers with black shinny heels. Oh how her legs must look in those heels he fantasized.

Taking a shot the man asked. “Are you from around here?”

First there was no answer but then Susie spoke. “No.”

And there was his opening, yes! He thought. “Me either, I’m from Vegas and my name is Rick. You know since we’re both not from around here you want to go out and enjoy a nice night on the town. I mean nothing romantic or anything…” Rick asked smiling and thinking nothing romantic my ass if you and me get together tonight you’re going to be in bed with me. No one could resist the charm of Rick.

Susie said nothing and continued to stare blankly at elevator doors.

To fast, damn. Should of started with something else then ask her out, Rick thought still with the cheesy smile plastered on his face. Changing gears Rick then asked. “So where are you from?”

Not a sound. The only thing that could be heard in the elevator was cheap no name classical music. !@#$. This is bad Rick thought. Gotta try to save this he thought.

“So are you in town for business or pleasure? I’m here for pleasure and relaxation you know that Vegas night life got too crazy for me.” Rick said with a hint of desperation in his voice.

The bell sounded signaling the arrival on the 18th floor. The golden doors slid opened and Susie steps out and said “Business.” In an emotionless tone as the doors slid shut.

Rick took a deep breath once he was alone again and riding down towards the lobby. That was awkward he thought. Talk about getting blown out of the sky. My luck better be better tonight or I won’t be getting any at all.

The hotel’s hallways were lined with tan walls with an oak finish trim on the upper and lower edges. Paintings of landscapes lined the walls every ten yards or so. At every corner there was a sitting area with large soft comfortable furniture where guest could mingle with one another if the situation to do so presented its self. Susie looks to her left and right scanning the numbers on the hotel rooms and then turned and walked down the right side of the hallway.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Deputy Marshal Ken Robertson cracked his sore back as walked down the hallway. The 6’3 220 lbs ex marine had spent most of the day traveling, the day had started with a two hour car ride and then almost a day on a plane and then ended with a 45 minute ride to the hotel. Robertson and three other deputy marshals was in charge of the safe passage Donald Marrick a former member the Matiko crime family to a federal court so he could testify against “Skinny” Jimmy Matiko on the murder of Christopher Moretti a rival crime boss and the disappearance of his daughter Christina, who was feared to be dead. She had been missing for nearly three months. Even though Skinny Jimmy didn’t really committed the acts personally Marrick had evidence that he had hired someone to do it. Marrick and Skinny Jimmy never really got along well and their relationship worsen when Jimmy was appointed head of the Matiko family after the retirement of his father. Marrick had enough and went to the police with the information he had on the inner workings of the Matiko family and other priceless secrets. The state department wanted to interview him and get his official testimony now. So a two days after he had given himself up Marrick was sitting comfortably in a four star hotel waiting for his appointment the next morning.

Robertson and the other deputy marshals really did not like this assignment for two reasons. One was that they all hated Marrick, even though he had come forward with valuable information on one of the deadliest crime families in the world didn’t make him a good guy, being the fact that he was a former hit man and muscle for the Matiko family when it was under Skinny Jimmy’s father. The second reason was that Marrick was not exactly liked by the Matiko family who he was ratting out so they would do anything to silence him. With a high profile witness like this the agency usually sent a larger security detail but only went with a four person one in order to keep it low key. The agency believed that the Matiko family was going to be on the look out for large security details so they sent out a bunch of large security units on the day Marrick left. Marrick and his four deputy marshals slipped out later on in the night in a single unmarked Dodge.

Rubbing the back of his neck in exhaustion Robertson loosens his tie as he looked at a painting on the wall. In his peripheral vision he saw a figure in black walking down the hall towards him. He turned to get a better look at the figure; it was a small woman with long blonde hair wearing all black. Her tight fitting trench coat which was tied at her hips showed off her figure off well. She was mysterious looking and at same time attractive. Robertson stood gawking at her like a dummy as she walked towards him. He quickly wiped his mouth for drool, there was none and he was relieved. As the blonde got closer she undid the waist band of her trench coat thus opening the front of it up, revealing black business pants suit underneath. Instinctively Robertson reached for his side arm but ended up looking like a fool because nothing had happen as she passed him. Susie looks over at him with her intense green almond eyes which were contacts and smiled as she passed. She then continued walking down the hall swaying her hips and not looking back once.

II. Guarding Detail

Robertson muttered “wow” under his breath as he watched her walk away from him. That was the most amazing looking Asian woman he has even seen, blonde hair and green eyes. He didn’t know too much about Asians but he knew not too many if any of them had green eyes. As he watched the seductive blonde moved towards the corner away from him his instincts kicked back it as he saw the black gloves that she was wearing. The weather was warm out surely nothing that requires one to wear gloves and a trench coat as well. The realization of how suspicious the woman was kicked him right in the face. The floor had been empty every since they had arrived and now there was a mysterious blond in black wondering around. Marrick’s room was around the next corner from the one the blonde had just rounded. Oh !@#$ Robertson thought as he withdrew his side arm and moved towards the corner that the blonde had disappeared around.

Down in the hotel’s main floor inside of the security office while the two duty security officers argue weather the Giants are better than the Bears. They do not see Susie in her blond wig round the corner of the east wing of the 18th floor and the camera feed going black seconds later. The argument goes on with out an action from either security guard.
Right as Robertson round the corner with gun in hand, Susie who had been hiding around the corner forcibly grabs him with one arm from around the back of the neck and swings him around the corner. With another quick motion she gets her other hand around the back of his neck, now with both hands around the back of his neck she interlocks her fingers and pulls the taller man down. As she pulls him forward and down she bring her left knee up and slams it hard into his chest. Robertson feels an explosion of pain as he falls to his knee dropping his gun. He was gasping for air and was about to look up at his attacker when Susie brings her right elbow down striking Robertson hard in the side of his fore head.

Robertson’s thick 6’3 frame had dropped to his knees and then pitched forward limply after the elbow blow. Susie calmly steps back as Robertson’s falls heavily on his face with a thud. She takes a quick look around the deserted hallway making sure it was still deserted. Once satisfied that no one had seen any thing Susie kneels down next to the unconscious deputy marshal and rolls his heavy form over on to his back. Susie then quickly lifts him from under the shoulders and drags him to a nearby sofa in the sitting area of the corner. It then takes all of her might to lift the 220 lbs limp body on the sofa. She lets out a sigh of exhaustion once the task is done. Robertson now sat limply on the sofa with his head hanging forward heavily, his body in a slouch and his arms at his sides with palms up. His brown suit was wrinkled and half of his white dress shirt was now untucked due to all the moving and lifting. Susie retrieves the 9mm Glock that Robertson had dropped and then expertly releases the clip and removes the slide of the weapon followed by the firing pin rendering it useless. Moving back over to Robertson she puts the Glock back together and slams the clip back in and sticks it back into Robertson’s holster. Grabbing his close cropped brown hair Susie lifts Robertson’s head up. His face was at peace with his eyes shut and his jaw hanging open, a small bruise on his fore head with the only indication of his forced knock out. Susie pulls a pen like syringe from the inside of her trench coat and jabs it into Robertson’s neck. He lets out a moan as his body goes limper. The syringe is filled with a sleep agent that should keep a person out for at least an hour. However Susie could never be too sure with a big man like Robertson, hence the reason why she had disabled his sidearm. She lets go of his hair letting his head hang over his chest heavily.

“Sweet dreams sweetie,” Susie said patting Robertson on the head. Normally she would bind his wrist and ankles and gag him but since he was asleep in the hallway he would draw less attention if he was not bounded and gagged. She then moves toward the next corner where she leaps up behind a security camera and unplugs it killing the feed to the main security office down below. Crouching behind the corner Susie peels off her blonde wig revealing her silky black hair tied back in the tightest bun possible. Sticking the wig into her coat Susie pulls out a red haired wig and places it over her hair. Retrieving a small spray bottle from her coat in which its contents imitated the smell of liquor she then sprays it over herself. Now a red head with shoulder length hair that smelled like liquor Susie stands back and takes deep breath and steps around the corner.

Deputy Marshal Jean Thornburg runs her hands through her short dark brown hair and checks the time on her watch. She had been standing in front of Donald Marrick’s hotel room door for the last hour or so since they had arrived a the hotel. Marrick was safely inside his room with the other two deputies. They were to take shift standing out in front of the room till morning when they were to take Marrick down town. Jean had felt a sort of uneasiness since they had left partly because of the nature of Marrick being a high profile witness and the agency assigning only her and three other deputies for his security detail. She also hated Marrick as well, he had vowed to take down the Matiko family with testimony but when it all comes down to it he was still as bad as they could get. He had hit on her three times since they had left HQ so she had glad fully volunteered to be first shift outside of the room. Since they had gotten to the hotel and off of the streets Jean felt a little better and safer and being in the hallway away from Marrick cooled her nerves down even more. Now if she could just go out and have a cigarette she would feel even better. Where was Ken? She thought he had said he was going to walk around the floor and be back in a few. She wished he would come back now so she could step for a cigarette.

Jean leaned against the wall sighing, she was tired and she wanted a cigarette badly. Then from the corner of her eye she saw a figure emerge from the left side of the hall from the corner. It was a red head dressed in all black with a trench coat which was opened showing her black pants suit underneath. The red head stubble and leaned heavily against the wall giggling. She continued to move towards Thomas while leaning on the wall for balance. Oh great…Jean thought to herself as she began to move towards the woman.

“Excuse ma’am do you need some assistance?” Jean asked in an official tone that all members of law enforcement seemed to have. Now standing across from the woman Jean could smell the alcohol on the woman’s clothing. The woman was shorter than her by a couple inches she had cute Asian facial features with green eyes setting off her tan complexion and red hair well. She was very pretty.

---
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Yeah, I do need some assistance.” Susie replied in slurred voice and a giggle. “There is a party in the lobby with free booze, so if you could be so kind point me in the direction of the elevator.” Susie said acting woozy and making it look like it was impossible to keep her balance. “You could point me to the direction the stairwell as well but as you can see in my current condition that maybe hazardous to my health.” Susie added with a giggle. Susie could tell right away that the woman before her was a member of Marrick’s security detail simply because of her official tone of voice, her boyish hair cut, her grey pants suit with a white blouse underneath and of course the 9mm Glock at her hip.

“Uh ma’am I think you had enough to drink tonight.” Jean replied. There was no way she was going to let this lady go any where in the condition she was in being a law enforcement officer and a fellow woman she felt that this lady had to be helped back to her room so no harm could come to her.

“Hey!” Susie protested putting her gloved index finger up and said. “You must feel not think.” She said laughing.

“Ma’am? That does not make any sense. You are clearly not fit to go any where. Where is your room? I’ll help you get there.” Jean asked with a puzzled look on her face. This woman was totally out of it she thought. It was wonder that she even made it out of her room.

“Now you look here sir, I don’t need anyone to tell me where to go.” Susie said in her best angered drunk impression and pushed past Jean and continued to slide forward against the wall down the hall.

“Ma’am, you are really not sober enough to go anywhere. You just called me a man. Now let me help you to your room so you could sleep this off.” Jean said in calm voice trying to not anger the red head even more.

“You’re a woman?” Susie asked giggling. “You sure fooled me!” She then exclaimed laughing and then suddenly sliding to the floor.

Jean had lunged forward but was too late to catch the red head. Who now sat laughing on the floor. Maybe now she would see that she was not fit go down to the lobby. Jean thought reaching down and grabbing the red head by the elbows.

“Damnit!” Susie said in a defeated tone. “I guess I am fucked up.” She then admitted. As Jean reached down to help pull Susie to her feet from her elbows. Susie secretly withdraws the pen syringe from her coat and hides it within hand. As Susie gets back on her feet she wraps her arms around Jean’s neck as if for support. She then silently jabs the pen into back of Jean’s neck.

The deputy marshal’s hazel eyes went wide with surprise as Susie thumbed the sleep agent from the syringe. Jean lets out a “ugh” followed by a sensuous moan as her eyes roll back into her head and her eye lids fluttered shut. Her arms then limply drop to her sides as her body goes completely limp. Susie wraps her arms from under the arms of the sleeping deputy in order to keep the woman standing limply. Jean’s head lolls forward heavily resting on Susie’s shoulder.

Speaking normally now Susie whispers into the ear of the sleeping deputy, “It looks like you had too much to drink now since you’re passed out and all.”

Suddenly door near the corner opens an elderly man and his wife steps out into the hallway looking at Susie and the unconscious Jean Thornburg’s limp form slumped on her. Susie’s mind and adrenalin went racing and thought oh !@#$ thinking of the other sleeping deputy just around the corner. She was ready to drop the limp agent and quickly knock out the couple as well. What a disaster this was going to be. To her relief the elderly woman was tugging her husband away from Susie and the sleeping Jean. They were going to avoid walking near Susie and head down away from her and away from the other sleeping deputy.

The old man stopped and looked back at Susie, his wife tugging at his sleeve. “Do you need any help young lady?”

Susie smiled and said. “Nope, thank you for asking though. It’s our one year anniversary and she just had too much to drink that’s all. Our room is just around the corner. We were on our way there when she just passed out on me.” She concluded with an innocent smile. Grabbing Jean by the arms Susie turns around so that limp form of the deputy fell over Susie’s back as if Susie was giving the taller women a piggy back ride. “We’re fine.” Susie insisted from under Jean as she headed towards the corner. “Time for some hot sex sweetie too bad you’re so out of it.” Susie added with a smile.

The elder women had gasp with that comment and said to her husband. “Kid’s these days are in to so many odd things. Now let’s go Howard I don’t want to miss the show.”

Howard calls after Susie as she rounds the corner. “Congratulations.” As him and his wife walks the other way towards the elevators.

“Thank you!” Susie replies from around corner her voice muffled from under the sleeping deputy.

After Susie had rounded the corner she dropped off Jean’s body into a puffy leather chair in the corner’s sitting area and looked around the corner to see if the couple had followed her. They were already half way down the hall and not looking back. She then turned back around the corner and looked down the other direction. It was deserted, the only thing she saw was the limp form of the male deputy sitting on the sofa at the other corner. She takes a sigh of relief and looks over at the sleeping female deputy who sat limply in the leather seat, she was slouched backwards with her head leaning on her shoulder and her legs straight out in front of her, her limp arms jangling over the arm rest of the leather chair. Ever since Susie had taken down the Black Dragon Society a mere three months ago she had developed a new interest in the unconscious female form and found her self slightly aroused looking down at the sleeping Jean Thornburg. Her mission wasn’t over yet so she really couldn’t spend any real time with the lady marshal, they were also out in a hallway as well not a good place to be doing anything and most important of all Susie did not find Jean to be very attractive. Aside from her boyish short dark brown hair Jean did not wear any make up as well and barely had a scrap of natural beauty. She was sort of manly looking but was not absent of all female features, she had nice hips a decent body with nice breasts and her face had soft features.

“So what are we going to do with you?” Susie asked the sleeping deputy squeezing her cheeks together making the unconscious woman’s lips pout. She leaned forward lifts the limp body into a sitting position. Jean’s head loll forward over her breasts heavily as Susie poses her. Susie then moves her lifeless arms and placed them on top of the arm rest of the chair. Moving a nearby coffee table Susie props Jean’s limp legs on top of it and crosses her trouser covered legs at the ankles. She then removes Jean’s brown loafers revealing tan nylon covered feet and places the loafers on the table besides her feet. Finally Susie withdraws Jean’s Glock and disables it like she had done with Robertson’s, before putting it back into the holster. She gropes the sleeping woman’s breasts through her blouse and runs her hands down her covered thighs before standing up. Patting the back of Jean’s head Susie says with a grin. “Relax, deputy you had a long day”

Susie then peels of the red wig and replaces in her coat. She then pulls out the blond wig once again and wears it on. Before turning the corner she adjusts the wig to make sure that it looked natural and straight. Two down and two to go then Marrick, Susie thought to herself as she walked around the corner leaving the two sleeping marshals behind.

“I guess Marrick’s out now,” A pudgy balding Deputy Marshal Alan Grieves said as he leaned back on the sofa watching the evening news. He was tired from the day’s activities and was glad the day was finally ending. The loud snoring of Donald Marrick could be heard in the bedroom.

“Yeah, you think?” A young skinny dark hair Deputy Marshal Leon Brett asked sarcastically coming out of the small kitchen and sitting down in a recliner that was next to the sofa that Grieves was on. “Maybe we should tell Jean so she could come in and sit a little? She seemed really stress on the flight.” He added.

“Do you want to go out and stand in the hall?” Grieves asked taking off his business coat and propping his feet up on the coffee table in front of him.

“Good point.” Brett replied loosening up his tie and reclining the chair. “They only got an hour out there anyways.”

Grieves was about to say something when there was a loud knock at the door. Both deputies look back the door. “Jesus Christ what the hell is Ken doing he wants to knock the place down or something?” Grieves said looking at the door.

“Hey, use your key card you idiot!” Brett yelled.

There was another loud knock.

“Ah, !@#$!” Brett said out loud as he got up and headed to the door. “Come on guys it’s a key card how hard could it be?”

“Ken’s a buffoon and Jean’s technological impaired. What do you expect?” Grieves asked with a chuckle scratching his large gut.

Susie had knocked twice before the door had opened. She had been standing to the side of the door and as the door opened she rounds the door frame quickly kicking the half opened door wide and knocking down Deputy Brett. As she enters the room she slams the door behind her as she moves forward. Brett had fallen on his back and had sat back up in surprise by the time Susie had cleared the door. Susie not pausing leapt forward kneeing the sitting deputy in the face. His head and arms flip back violently as he falls back down with his face covered in blood. Susie still in motion leaps over the recliner and sofa in one bound doing a spinning heel kick. Grieves who had stood up in surprise after the kicking of the door had now drawn his Glock and had it aimed at Susie. The kick hits Grieves hand forcing the Glock out. It lands on the carpet flipping end over end. Susie now standing in front of a terrified Grieves before he could act she sends her left elbow up striking him hard across the jaw. He spins 180 degrees as he falls to the carpeted floor with a thud. Susie looks down at the pudgy deputy laying face down on the floor before her and then over at the bloodied faced deputy sprawled out in front of the door. She takes a breath satisfied with her handy work; it had taken her less than 10 seconds.

---
III. Marrick and Unexpected Problems

She now moves towards the bedroom door which was to the left of the living room and kitchen area of the hotel room. It was time to do what she had come here to do. Susie quietly turns the door knob and quietly pushes the door open. The large bed room was dark but the light from the living room was enough for Susie to the see lump in the bed that she presumed was the one and only Donald Marrick. She relaxed taking a deep breath as she prepared for her final attack. Her plan was to just jump on to the bed and snap his neck and be done with this mission. She took one step into the room and froze, something didn’t feel right. Before Susie could do anything there was a barrel of a .45 hand gun aimed at her head.

“Don’t move Blondie!” Donald Marrick yelled in a gruff voice as he switched on the light of the bedroom. He heard the door being slammed and had woken up and knew Matiko had came for him. He was feeling glad now that he had hid his gun from the deputies, it was a good thing he did too he thought looking at the petite blonde who stood before him. “Face me,” he then ordered backing up to get a better view of the hit woman.

Susie slowly turned and faced her target. Marrick stood before her in the nude and she could tell when he had seen her face that he was excited. “My Donald, I guess you’re happy to see me.” She said with a grin glancing south of his muscular hairy torso.

“The great Susie Yoshida.” Marrick said with a smile. Anybody who was anybody in the Matiko family knew Susie, since she did most of their hits. Ever since she had started working for the Matiko family during the turf war with the Moretti family Marrick’s life had become a boring one since his services as the Matiko family’s primary muscle and hit man had been terminated. Replaced by an outside contractor. He dreamt of the day he got his revenge and now he had it, on the 18th floor of a four star hotel he held a helpless Susie Yoshida at gun point. “I always want to do this you !@#$.” He said in anger.

Susie stared at him calmly with her green contacted eyes with a grin on her lips. She could see through his eyes his intent on killing her right on the spot. As his muscles in his fore arm contracted as he began to squeeze the trigger Susie throws a powerful left uppercut into the right elbow of the arm holding the gun, breaking Marrick’s arm at the elbow. The gun had gone off as Susie’s hit landed sending the bullet high over her head before dropping to the floor. Before Marrick could scream in pain Susie’s sends her right fist into his throat destroying his larynx. Marrick drops to his knees with his broken right arm dangling at his side and his left hand clutching his throat. His mouth open wide in pain and gasping for air. He looks up at Susie, his eyes tearing up and pleading for mercy. She looks down at him, her face still calm and grinning.

“Jimmy sends his regards Donald, good bye.” Susie simply said as she brings her right elbow up high and brings it down powerfully over the top of Marrick’s head crushing his skull instantly. The limp form that was once Donald Marrick fell back heavily with his legs under him bent at the knees.

Guests had already begun to file into the hallway after hearing what they thought was a gun shot, in which it was. Around the corner from Marrick’s room some guests had found the limp sleeping body of Deputy Robertson and were trying to wake him up, but he was going to be out for at least another hour thanks to Susie’s sleep agent. Some guest had called downstairs and reported the sound and others had called 911. Susie peeked out into the hallway from Marrick’s room now wearing her red wig with a ‘what the hell was that’ look on her face. She stepped out into the hallway closing the door behind her and began to calmly walk away from the room and ignoring the worried conversations of the guests around her. She had to get out and she had to do it now. Susie calmly pushed passed guests as she headed back towards the elevators.

Down below in the main security office the two duty security guards had stop arguing when one of them had looked up on the main display and noticed that both cameras on the 18th floor’s east wing had gone dead. They then remembered that there was a VIP staying up on the 18th floor and quickly called the police. A minute after they had called the police the hotel’s switch board went crazy with guests on the 18th floor reporting a gun shot. Immediately elevators were shut down as the hotel went into alert mode.

Susie cursed to herself when she reached the elevators and saw a large group of people standing in front of the elevator doors wondering what had happened. She then saw the blinking lights over the elevator doors signally that they were shut down. “!@#$.” She said under her breath as she quickly walked away from the elevators and headed towards the nearest stairwell. She located the closest stairwell on the far corner of the west wing of the floor. Some guests were still out in the hallway and some had returned to their rooms so the halls were not as crowed as they were moments ago. Susie quickly looks around her to see if any of the remaining guests in the hall look her way. None were. She pushed the door open and enters the stairwell and begins her long journey down to the ground level.

It takes Susie a mere five minutes to move down ten floors, she bounds from landing to landing quickly cursing to herself at every flight of stairs. She should have worn better shoes she thought to herself as she begins to feel some pain on her heeled covered feet. Susie had came up with two plans for this hit one was the silent plan where she would knock out a maid and take her uniform then knock out the security detail and silently kill Marrick. The plan required patients and a lot of stealth and would have taken her a little longer but she would not being jumping down flights of stairs at the end of it. The other plan she had come up with was the quick plan which was what she basically picked to do with a coin toss. The quick plan also didn’t have her jumping down flights of stairs either, this was all a new plan altogether and it was called "the don’t get caught" plan. She really wished that had picked heads.

---

She had reached the sixth floor stairwell when she stopped dead in her tracks. Looking down below her she could see black clad figures of the SWAT team moving up the stairs with their assault rifles at the ready. !@#$, she thought as she pulled open the door of the stairwell and stepped into the hall way of the 6th floor. This was turning out to be a very bad day for Susie.

The 6th floor hallways were identical to the hallways of the 18th if Susie wasn’t so out of breath from jumping over twenty flights of stairs down she would have guessed she was still on the 18th. Susie stood in front of the stairwell looking left and right of the hallway; she was in the 6th floor’s west wing and it was deserted, no one the floor had heard any gun shots and if they did it would have sounded like a soft pop. Susie decided to head over to east wing and take chance and see if its stairwell was assessable and SWAT free. As she calmly walked down the hallway she begin to see some guests out and about wondering what was going on because the elevators were shut down. When she reached the east wing she was horrified to see uniformed police officers leaving the stairwell. She quickly double tracked and headed back her mind running through her options.

Unknown to Susie, the US Marshals had contacted the hotel after learning of the reports of the shooting on the 18th floor and then losing contact with their security detail with Marrick. They then ordered the hotel security staff and local law enforcement to lock down the hotel, no one got in or out. As SWAT officers ascended from every stairwell in the hotel heading for the 18th floor uniformed and uninformed officers followed behind to occupy the other floors and start the long task of questioning the guests and staff.

---
esercito sconfitto

Re: Donald Marrick

Post by esercito sconfitto »

IV. New Plan

As Susie headed back to the west wing she sees a maid emerge from a room just a couple of doors in front of her pushing a housekeeping cart. From the back Susie could see that the maid had long black that was tied in a pony tail and was about or a little smaller then she was. The maid was dressed in a black loose fitting dress with the hem sitting right over the knees and her legs were covered with sheer tan hosiery. White flat heels completed the uniform. An idea crossed Susie’s mind and she increased her pace catching up to the maid.

Nineteen year old Maria De Cruz had only one more hour to go till her shift ended and she was free. It had been a long day and she longed to go home and attack her bed. When she saw that she had one hour to go she started to zone out and just work hoping time would move faster. She had already cleaned four rooms of the 6th floor and was moving to a fifth unaware of the events that had occurred in the last ten minutes. She sighed to herself as she slid her key card down the access panel and opened the door to the empty hotel room. She called out “Housekeeping!” in her tiny cute voice as she switched on the light of the room. She knew there were no guests in the room but called out anyways simply because she had been doing it over fifty times that day already. Maria pushed her housekeeping cart which contained all of her cleaning supplies, trash bags, and a vacuum cleaner into the room and props the door open with a wedge letting guests know she was cleaning inside. She then wears on her yellow cleaning gloves and starts to dig around her cart for supplies that she needed.

Susie had slipped in behind Maria as she pushed her cart into her room, she removes the wedge and silently closes the room door behind as she steps into the room. She was now behind the unsuspecting maid as she shifted cleaning supplies around her cart. Susie spoke and asked politely. “Excuse me?”

Maria jumped and yelped in surprise of the voice behind and turned around to face a black clad woman with red hair. She immediately figured the woman was a guest due her expensive looking business attire, most of the people who were guests were mostly business type people who dressed like this. “Oh ma’am, sorry,” Maria said clutching her chest. “You just scared the crap out of me.”

Now that the maid was facing Susie, she could see that woman was adorable. She was a Philippines decent and had young face with almond shaped eyes a pudgy small nose and full kissable lips. Her black maid’s uniform had a white lapels, buttons and white cuffs around its short sleeves. She also had a white apron around her waist about half the length of the bottom the dress. “Sorry to frighten you sweetie.” Susie apologies smiling warmly and sizing up the woman in front of her, she was very close to her size with a darker skin tone.

Maria takes a breath regaining herself and smiles and replies not noticing the door of the room had been shut. “That’s alright ma’am its been a long quiet day that’s all. How may I help you?”

“Well,” Susie said moving closer to Maria and reading her name tag. “Maria my name is Connie Choi, I have a room in the north wing and was on my way down to the lobby when the police stopped me and said I couldn’t go anywhere. I was on my way back to my room when I noticed you walk into this room and figure if I could take a look out the window to see what was going on?” Susie added moving towards the big window in the living room. The lay out of the room was exactly the same as Marrick’s room and Susie guessed that all the rooms in the hotel must kind of looked this way.

“Oh?” Maria asked in a curious tone. She then looked a the door which was closed and she frowned to herself swearing that she had propped it opened.

“Well look at that?” Susie asked in surprise looking out the window when she sensed uneasiness in Maria who had just noticed the closed door. Down below Susie saw the flashing lights of hundreds of emergency vehicles, the streets around the hotel were completely blocked by police cruisers and off the distance Susie could a couple of police and news helicopters orbiting the skies around the hotel. “Must be someone important staying here.” She added still looking out the window.

Maria forgetting about the door steps up to the window and stands beside Susie and peers out taking in the sights around her, the tall skyline of the city and the busyness of the traffic below that she usually saw was now aroused by the presence of hundreds of law enforcement vehicles. “Wow,” she said in awe pressing her hands and face against window and looking below to see if she could tell what was going. “Must be a celebrity or something for this kind of attention or even the president or someone in the government. This is pretty cool.”

---

Susie smiled to herself at Maria’s innocence and asked. “Does this happen much here?”

“Oh no ma’am not at all. This is only a four star hotel. Really high profile guests usually stay at a five star which are just a block over.” Maria explained still with her face pressed against the window. She thought she might have seen some FBI agents below and was seeing if she could see more. She never saw real FBI agents in person before. “I think I saw a FBI agent down there.” Maria added excitedly. “I mean the view is pretty crappy from up here, but if you look close enough I think you can see what is going on. Where is that FBI agent? I only seen them on TV and I always wanted to see if…” Maria stops in mid sentence feeling a prick in the back of neck followed by a feeling of total warmness.

As Maria looked down below looking for FBI agents and trying see what was going on Susie had moved behind her withdrawing her pen syringe and quickly injects it into the back of Maria’s neck. The cute Philippina went limp right away letting a sensuous moan escape her lips before her eyes rolled back into her head with her eye lids fluttering shut. Her arms drop limply to her sides and her body falls heavily backwards leaning on Susie. Maria’s head lolls backwards limply resting on Susie’s shoulders.

“Sorry about that sweetie, but I’m kind of in a bind and require your help.” Susie says into the sleeping girl’s ear. She leans back begins to drag Maria from under the arms, her head sunk heavily into her chest, her arms dangle limply swaying left and right and her heels with toes canted outward cut a trail into the carpet as Susie drags her into the bedroom.

Once in the bedroom Susie lays Maria’s limp form atop of the king size bed. Maria lays flat on her back with her head tilted to the right with mouth agape; her limp arms spread wide with her gloved hands palms up, her legs hung off the edge of the bed and were bent at the knees. Susie takes off her coat and drapes it over a near by puffy red cloth covered chair. She then sits down on the bed next to Maria’s inert form. Susie takes off her own black heels rubbing her sore nylon covered feet. Looking over at the sleeping Maria Susie pulls the hem of the black uniform dress up revealing the sleeping maid’s shinny nylon covered thighs. Susie could see the light blue panties Maria had on through the sheer tan panty hose. Rubbing Maria’s nylon covered thighs Susie says out loud with a sly smile, “Time to get you out of that uniform sweetie.”

Susie slips off Maria’s white flat heels and then hauls the rest of her limp body onto to the bed. She then rolls her over on to her stomach, her lifeless arms flopping about on the mattress in the process. Susie unties the white apron and jerks it free from under Maria’s face down body. Rolling Maria back over Susie straddles her sleepy body at the waist and unbuttons the white buttons down the front of the uniform, once unbuttoned Susie spread open the top half of the uniform dress. Maria’s perfect B-cupped sized breasts wrapped in a light blue silk bra revealed themselves to Susie as she spreads open the dress. Susie cups each breasts feeling their softness. Getting off of Maria, she pulls her up into a sitting position by grabbing her wrist. Maria’s head lolls forward limply and hangs over her perfect round breasts as Susie peels the dress off of shoulders and pulling her limp arms tan arms out of the sleeves. Laying the sleeping body back down Susie moves to the foot of the bed and pulls on the hem of the dress, the loose black maid’s dress slips off of Maria’s inert form smoothly. Maria now lies straight with her arms to her side with her hands still covered by the yellow cleaning gloves. Her tan petite body with its firm inviting stomach is only clad with her silk light blue bra, sheer tan panty hose, with her light blue panties underneath.
Susie strips off her own black pants suit and now stands before the sleeping Maria in matching red lacy bra and panties, with a black lacy garter belt with a pair of thigh high sheer tan nylon stocking attached to its hooks. She slips on Maria’s uniform with name tag attached over the right breast pocket. She removes her red wig and ties her long silky black hair into a pony tail, followed by the removal of her green contacts. Buttoning up the front of the dress, Susie then ties on the white apron around her waist and steps into the white flat heels which fit her perfectly. She steps in front of the body length mirror in the bedroom and looks herself over; she looked just like how Maria looked except with a lighter tone of tan skin.

Turning her attention back Maria, Susie moves to the foot of the bed and reaches for the waist ban of the panty hose and begins to peel it off of Maria’s hips. She was going to need something to bound Maria just in case she wakes up too early, she didn’t want the cute maid wandering around half naked. Susie works the rest of the hosiery down Marie’s tan smooth legs. Once it is off she rolls over Maria’s inert body on to her face and begins to tear the hosiery into strips. She ties a strip around Maria’s head gagging her mouth, she then peels off the cleaning gloves around her delicate tan hands and bounds her wrist together with another strip of hosiery. Moving down to Maria’s smooth legs Susie crosses her ankles and bounds them, she then raises up Maria’s limp legs bending them at the knees and ties the last strip of hosiery between her ankle and wrist binds. Susie pulls on Maria’s pony tail turning her head sides ways so she could breath and then leans over and kisses the sleeping maid on the cheek. “Sweet dreams cutie and thanks for the uniform. Gathering her own clothing Susie leaves the room leaving the hog tied Maria fast asleep atop the king size bed.

Susie now dressed as Maria the maid and wigless leaves the bedroom closing the door behind her. She quickly grabs a trash bag from Maria’s housekeeping cart and stuffs her clothes into the bag. She digs around the cart and finds the universal key card and puts it in her breast pocket. With the trash bag in hand Susie leaves the hotel room and heads towards a stairwell hoping to be able to pass the police officers with her disguise.

V. Cop Problems

Sergeant Lana Ruiz did not expect to spend the beginning of her shift questioning staff and guests at a four star hotel but she wasn’t complaining about it. Being indoors and away from danger was always a good thing. Being on the force for the last ten years she did not have many days like this, so when they came she savored them. Her partner, Officer Nate Anderson did not enjoy being in a hotel asking staff and guests questions that he did not even know the answer for. The had just been told by some pencil pusher US Marshal to ask staff and guests if they had seen anything suspicious. Nate figured that the Marshals messed up on something and were using local law enforcement to clean it up and he hated it. Nate a former Army Ranger had only been a police officer for six months and unlike his veteran partner Sergeant Ruiz he wanted to be out in the streets catching bad guys and facing hidden dangers.

Nate brushed his hands through his spiky short blonde hair vigorously as he waited for Lana to finish questioning a young couple and their three year old. They had already questioned most of the people who had rooms on the sixth floor’s east wing. So far they didn’t have any luck with nothing and Nate grew more and more annoyed as time passed. The three other units on the floor also had the same luck, this was a serious waste of time Nate thought to himself as he began walking down the hall leaving Lana behind as she concluded her interview.

“Hey what’s up Nate?” Lana asked catching up to her partner.

“This is bull, Sergeant.” Nate replied annoyed. “We should be out in the streets not doing this bull !@#$. We’re not even going anywhere with this anyways.”

“Hey relax. We’re street cops Nate. We go where ever they tell us to go even if it sucks. You just gotta deal you know. There are gonna be more crappy jobs like this if stay on long as me.” Lana said trying to relax her younger partner.

“They should have put us up in the 18th floor at least. I think we would have been better used up there.” Nate said as he forcefully knocked on a door.

Lana and Nate had arrived on scene when the paramedics were taking out an unconscious guest from the 18th floor a male. On the way up they saw SWAT bring down two more guests one was barely conscious and the other one had a severe broken nose. As they began their interviews on the sixth floor when Nate and Lana learned from a fellow officer upstairs that they were preparing to move a dead body. Nate wanted to be there and not down here doing jack. Lana preferred being down here after seeing that one guest with a broken nose, she had never seen a break that bad before and didn’t want to confront who ever did it.

Nate knocked two more times and then said. “!@#$ it.” And continued down the hall. With Lana following.

Susie turned the corner from the west wing and headed towards the east wing of the floor. She was getting ready to take the west wing stairwell down but a SWAT officer stopped her told that she had to take the east wing because they were getting ready to bring something down. Susie acknowledged, glad that her disguised worked and set off for the east wing. There were more cops and people in the halls now and she felt really uneasy still in the building. She had to get out. She took another turn and came face to face with two cops walking towards her. One cop was a male cop, he was handsome with a super hero like chin and sharp facial features. He was about 6 feet and about 180lbs, his vest under her shirt made him look 20 lbs heavier though. The other cop was a female Hispanic cop and was about an inch shorter than her male counterpart. She had a light complexion and dark hair tied back into a bun. The male cop was telling his partner how boring it was to be here as Susie walked passed them. The male partner paid no attention to Susie but his partner looked at her and their eyes met. !@#$. Susie thought to herself she’s knows something. Susie kept her pace and continued down the hall not looking back. She could feel the cops stop and look back at her and start to walk after her.

Lana had seen something suspicious in the Asian maid who had just walked passed them. She had been on the streets all of her life and had developed a keen sixth sense in detecting suspicious individuals and that maid had the look in her eyes that she was hiding something. “Hey hold up Nate.” She said grabbing her partner’s arm.

“What’s up Serge?” Nate asked looking in Lana’s direction at the maid who had just passed them.

“Something is up with that maid.”

“Like?” Nate then asked curious to know what his partner was thinking.

“How many maids are on this floor?” Lana asked.

“Four, one for each wing.” Nate answered after thinking back to the briefing.

“How many did we see so far?”

“I don’t know, like two?” Nate asked thinking and scratching the back of his head.

“The other maids that we saw. What did they have that this one doesn’t?” Lana then asked.

“I gotcha.” Nate then said as he and Lana began to walk after the maid who had just turned the corner just a head. Both maids that Lana and Nate had seen had housekeeping carts, the maid that had walked passed them only had a trash bag.

Susie felt the presence of the two police officer following as she turned the corner. Thinking quick she takes out Maria’s key card from her breast pocket and swipes it down the access panel letting herself into a nearby room. Susie was relieved to find the room empty after doing a quick search. She then digs through her bag of clothes looking for her pen syringe. She finds it and pulls it out just as there was a knock at the door. Susie sticks the pen into breast pocket and goes and answers the door leaving her trash bag on the living room sofa.
Susie opens the door a crack and asked. “Yes?” The two police officer on the other side were both taller than her and looked down out her with a serious official look.

“Could you open the door the rest of the way ma’am? Lana demanded more then asked. She had a strong feeling something was wrong.

“Of course officer.” Susie replied happily and opened the door the rest of the way. Behind her calm and happy exterior, her mind was racing through ideas on what to do next. At this point she was wishing she had gone with the other plan really bad. If only she knew Marrick had a gun and that the police in this area responded super fast. “Is there anything I could do for you?” She then asked eyeing both officers with a smile who in turn looked at her seriously. Damn cops.

Lana looked down at the name badge, “Ms. De Cruz, I’m Sergeant Lana Ruiz and this is my partner Nate Anderson we would like to ask you some questions?”

“Yes, of course.” Susie said moving forward to move into the hallway, she had to get them away from her bag and the hallway was key if the situation turned sour she would have room maneuver.

“No, ma’am I think we’re going to talk inside.” Nate said standing in front of Susie forcing her to step back. Nate could sense that she was hiding something now.

“That’s not a problem.” Susie responded smiling innocently and stepping back letting the two officers in. Lana pushed passed her hard bumping into Susie intentionally. Nate motioned Susie to go ahead of him.

They enter the hotel room. Lana stops and turns around facing Susie. Nate closes the door behind them and then began to search the room for anyone else. Susie casually moved passed Lana and grabs her bag off the sofa and acts like she straightening pillows. Nate emerges from the bed and shakes his head showing that he found nothing and that the room was clear.
“The room looks pretty clean don’t you think so Nate?” Lana asked still looking at Susie who had stood up from straightening out the sofa and was looking around the room with a grin on her face.

“Yup, it sure does Serge.” Nate said looking around the living room and moving behind Susie. Nate could feel the change of energy in his partner’s voice; he had been Lana’s partner ever since he’d been assigned to the precinct. Most time she is cool calm and collected but when she suspected something she turns really serious and there was a hint of seriousness in her voice. His adrenaline was starting to pump up.

“What are you doing in this room?” Lana then asked putting her hands on her hips.

“Picking up trash.” Susie replied lifting her bag.

“Where’s your cart?” Nate asked from behind Susie.

“I finished early today so I returned it already I’m just going through and picking up trash.” Susie said with an innocent smile. “For real guys I wasn’t doing nothing bad or anything.”

“Did you hear or see anything suspicious tonight?” Lana asked.

---

Susie thought a little, she had to get out this room this mission was going on for too long. Lana was in front of her and was the only thing between her and the door. Nate was behind and he could shoot her or something if she tried anything. “No I did not officer.” She then answers. She’ll have to play along for now. “When could I go? My shift ends soon and I have to clock out on time so I won’t get in trouble.” Susie pleaded trying to sound desperate.

“When we’re done asking questions.” Nate answered harshly. He was beginning to get suspicious of the maid who was acting too calm for being in a room with two police officers which would even make the innocent nervous.

Lana was about to ask another question when the radio on her belt came alive with static and hissing. “All units this is command. At this time please lock down all stairwells for the next thirty minutes.”

“Roger that command.” Lana said keying her shoulder mounted radio. “Looks like we’re going to be up here together for a while Ms. De Cruz.” Lana added with a grin. She’ll find out what this maid was hiding now that she didn’t have to let her go. “Just answers the questions and we’ll let you go ok?”

“Fine.” Susie said defeated.

“Hey what do you have in the bag?” Nate then asked looking at the black trash bag that Susie was holding. He grabs at it but Susie grips it harder and pulls back from him.

“It’s just trash.” Susie said pulling the bag closer to her with Nate still holding it.

Lana was now very suspicious and wanted to know what was in the bag that this girl was holding. “Let him see the bag.” Lana ordered pulling Susie’s right arm back and getting ready to restrain her if she had to. She was at least four inches taller then this girl and was at least 20 lbs heavier so if this maid gave her any excuse she’ll drop her easily.

“It’s just trash!” Susie pleaded again holding the bag tighter as if she was a little kid holding her favorite stuff animal. She could feel Lana’s grip tightening up on her right arm and Nate was about to jerk the bag. She had to act.

“Give him the bag!” Lana ordered as she reached for Susie’s left arm.

“Fine.” Susie said calmly with her tone of voice completely changing from sweet, innocent and happy to unforgiving and ruthless.

Lana had picked up on the change but it was already too late as Susie pulls her right arm free and swing around hitting Lana across the face. Lana spins around and falls to the ground. The punch from the smaller woman felt like someone had just thrown a brick at her. Nate who had just jerked the bag away from Susie looked up in surprise as Lana goes down. He drops the bag and lunges at Susie attempting to grab her arms but Susie kicks her left leg straight out in front of her as Nate closes. Her heel goes right into his gut hard, the force going straight through his bullet proof vest forcing the air out his body. He falls back on his ass and Susie attack sending a knee into his chest sending him into a world of suffocating pain and flat on his back. Nate was gasping for air when Susie mounted him straddling him at the chest, her nylon covered knees locking down his shoulders. Susie then takes out her syringe pen from breast pocket and jabs it into Nate’s neck. He lets out a groan as his body goes limp and still. Turning around Susie sees that Lana had stood back up and was stumbling over towards her. Lana was almost completely out of it the punch had messed her up good. Susie got up from Nate who was completely out and faced Lana. She could see that Lana was in no condition to fight, she had a glazed over look in her eyes and could barely walk. So Susie simply shoved her hard and the Amazon Mexican dropped like an uprooted tree. Lana landed flat on her back between the sofa and the coffee table, but she was not out yet. She began to struggle to get her elbows under her so she could push her self up. Susie quickly straddles Lana at the waist and leans forward jabbing the pen into her neck. Lana lets out an “ugh” as she drops to the carpeted floor limply. Susie stood and took a deep breath and looked at a near by wall clock. She still had like thirty minutes before she could move down through the stairwell with out any interference. What to do? She thought looking down at the two sleeping police officers.

VI. Erotic Scene

Twenty minutes later the hotel room’s living room floor was littered with the uniforms of the two police officers. There were two gun belts with radios sitting on the coffee table along with two pairs of bullet proof vests. The floor was covered with matching dark blue trousers and shirts, and also white t-shirts and black socks. Two pairs of heavy black boots sat on the kitchen counter. Susie sat sleepily on the recliner with Maria’s what flat heels off, the chair was reclined back and Susie’s nylon covered legs were propped up and crossed at the ankles. She sighed in relaxation as she flipped channels on the TV. Sitting limply on the sofa across the TV was Lana and Nate who were now stripped down to their underwear thanks to Susie. Lana’s tall frame sat limply with her muscular long legs spread and her limp arms at her sides. Her black hair was now pulled out from the bun and fell passed her shoulders, her head lulled on her left shoulder heavily with her jaw slacked and open. Lana wore matching black cotton panties and bra. Her bra could barely contain her massive round breasts. Nate sat next her with his head hanging limply over his smooth muscular chest. His large hairy legs were crossed at the knees with his limp hands clasp over his knee. He wears a pair blue boxer briefs.

Susie looked at the wall clock. Ten more minutes before she would have to leave. Time for one more pose she thought to herself getting up off the recliner and stepping back into Maria’s white flat heels. She walks over behind the sofa where the sleeping officers were positioned and kneels behind it. Grabbing Lana’s limp arms by the wrists from behind the sofa, she starts to move them around controlling the tall Mexican like a puppet. She moves Lana’s arms to cup her massive breasts, fondling them with her limp hands.

“I’m so hot and horny babe!” Susie said mimicking Lana’s voice.

Moving over behind Nate, Susie jerks his head up and turns it towards Lana’s still form then in a low manly voice and moving his slack jaw up and down Susie replies. “I’m hot for you too babe.” She then grabs Nate’s lifeless right arm and reached it over so his inert hand could touch Lana’s bare shoulder.

Back behind Lana Susie pulls Lana’s limp arms up over her head, making it loll over her massive chest heavily with her long black hair descending over her bra covered orbs. “Yay!” Susie exclaimed in her Lana voice moving the raised limp arms side to side. She then dropped the arms making the sleeping body slouch forward heavily almost folding over at the waist. Susie jerks her black hair pulling the body back up to lean against the sofa. She then turned her head so Lana would be looking at Nate and moving her inactive jaw Susie said. “Let’s !@#$ then babe.”

It had taken Susie almost four whole minutes to move the two taller bodies into the bed room. She had first grabbed Nate by the ankles and dragged his muscular body feet first into the bed room with his powerful muscular arms making a trail in the carpet. Once Nate’s limp form was hauled on to the bed Susie came back out into the living room and lifted the Amazon Mexican Lana over her shoulder. With Lana’s tall frame draped over her Shoulder Susie stumbled into the room caring the larger woman and flops her on to the bed with her partner with arms flopping about as the taller woman bounced on the mattress.

Once both sleeping bodies were on the bed Susie strips off Nate’s boxer briefs jerking the thin undergarment from his hips roughly and exposing his decent size member, which was slightly erected. Smiling brightly and feeling a bit aroused herself Susie reaches over and massages the stiffening member until it fully erected standing a good eight inches over Nate’s sleeping body. Susie then moves over to Lana’s sleeping form and tugs the cotton black panties off her hips, down her muscular legs and off her feet. With Lana’s black bushed womanhood exposed now Susie mounts and straddles the half naked police sergeant at waist and tugs the lifeless body in a sitting position by pulling on inert wrists. With Lana’s body leaning on Susie, her head resting on Susie’s shoulders heavily. Susie reaches behind Lana and unhooks her bra. Letting Lana’s body flop back down to the mattress Susie slips the black off her unresisting shoulder and arms. Susie fondles Lana’s massive breasts, flicking and pinching the nipples, and squeezing the two large orbs together before getting off of the bed.

Susie lets her eyes wander the length of the two sleeping bodies admiring her handy work. Nate’s muscular form lay on his back with his arms at his sides, his member stands tall and proud with its blonde base, his muscular hairy legs straight with toes canted outward. His partner Lana beside him was also on her back tits up and standing at attention, her arms at her sides with her palms up. Her shapely long legs straight with her bare toes canted inward. Susie then moves to the side of bed where Nate laid and rolled his body so it would be laying on its side, moving over to Lana’s side of the bed she does the same. She then wraps Lana’s smooth legs with Nate’s and pushes the bodies closer moving limp arms here and there till she achieved the pose that she wanted. Lana and Nate now lay face to face with arms and legs embracing one another. Their faces were pushed together so there lips were touching.

Smiling to herself Susie said. “Have fun guys. I wish I could be here when they find you or when you wake up but I gotta to blow this joint.” Before she left the room she injects both of them once more for a safe measure.

---

Not only were the stairwells unlocked and guard free but the elevators were back in order as well even though police presence was still heavy. Susie decided since she was already dressed as a maid she was going to leave through the employee exit in order not to cause any suspicion. She also knew that security cameras had caught her in her blonde wig and trench coat on the elevator, so wearing that outfit was out of the question. She now rode the elevator down to the service floor dressed as Maria the maid and carrying her black trash bag containing her own clothing and Nate’s police uniform. She had left Lana’s uniform back upstairs absent of her badge simply so if Nate and his Latina lover were found they would find Lana’s uniform and not Nate’s and assume that the intruder was male and had stolen Nate’s uniform Even if they found Maria already this would only make things more confusing.

Susie reached the service floor which consisted of long narrow and twisty corridors with white bricked walls that ran under the hotel. She began to walk toward the exit following posted signs. Susie walked passed several employees who did not look at her twice, some went as far as saying hello when they passed, and Susie just nodded smiled and continued on her way. As she got closer to the employee exit an African man walked towards with an annoyed face. From the look of his grey coveralls Susie figure him to be a maintenance worker. His name badge stated that his name was Roy.

Roy saw Susie and looked at her and then asked. “Which one you ladies got drugged and robbed upstairs?”

Susie looked around her and saw that there were no other maids around.

“Yeah, I’m talking to you.” Roy said. “They locked up the exit and they’re checking IDs.”

“Who?” Susie then asked. Just my luck Susie thought to herself, she thought she was good to go once she had made it down to the service floor. This mission can’t get any longer then this it was suppose to be a thirty minute job in and out and even shorter with the quick plan. !@#$.

“Security and the police. They want you to have your employee badge and a picture ID. I have to go back to my locker to get my employee badge now or they won’t let me out. I’ve been doing this for 15 years and this is how they treat me, damn those !@#$ in security, they know who I am they’re just acting all tough now since the cops are with them. So which one of you ladies do I blame for this?” Roy asked putting his hands on his hips.

“I don’t know. I just started working here I don’t know the other ladies yet.” Susie answered innocently.

“I see, well,” Roy said looking down at Susie’s name tag and continued. “Maria, I hope you got your license and employee badge or they’re not going to let you out.”

“I’ll do that.” Susie said looking through her pockets.

“Complete bull !@#$.” Roy then said as she continued walking.

This was bad Susie thought as she followed posted signs to the women’s locker area. There was no way she could leave now dressed as Maria. One she didn’t have Maria’s actual ID, even if she did she wouldn’t be able to match the description and two hotel security would defiantly confirm that Susie was not Maria if she attempted to go and make up a story. Susie was however prepared for a situation like this that’s why she had taken Lana’s badge, which was a sergeant’s badge and was different from normal police badges. She was going to change back into her own clothes and then walk out with Lana’s badge pin to her jacket. Cops won’t question their own not with so many of them coming in and out of the hotel.

Susie found the women’s locker and was glad to see that it was large enough for her duck into one of the many rows of lockers and changed her clothes without anyone questioning her. The locker room was also deserted for the time being so Susie would have to be quick to not draw any suspicion when leaving. She chooses a row of lockers towards the back of the room and dropped her black trash bag and began stripping of Maria’s maid uniform. Minutes later Susie emerges from the locker now dressed back in what she started in minus the blonde wig and green contacts. She had Lana’s badge pinned to the color of her trench. Her gloved hands held the black trash bag containing Maria and Nate’s uniforms and both of her wigs.

---
VII. Home Free

As Susie neared the exit she could see the long line of employees waiting to leave within the line she saw Roy who was lecturing another worker on how messed up the situation was and how bad security treated other employees. He had found that the knocked out maid was going to get a month’s paid vacation and he was furious about it and was telling the other employee that he wanted to get knocked out and get his clothes stolen too. Susie smiles to herself as she quickly walks past Roy hiding her face and moves towards the front of the line. At the front of line were two hotel security guards checking IDs and a SWAT officer heavily clad in body armor and military like gear with his assault rife hanging in front of him. The two security guards eye Susie quickly and then return to their work.

Susie flashes her badge at the SWAT officer. “Sergeant Wendy Wu.” Susie greets with a warm tired smile.

“What are you doing coming through here Serge?” The SWAT officer asked with a serious look on his face after looking at the badge to make sure it was legit.

“This place is huge, I got lost in the stairwell.” Susie answered looking tired and beat.

“What do you got in the bag?” The SWAT officer then asked.

“Evidence for crime lab from the 18th floor. They told me to take it back to the lab since I was heading out. I figured the crime lab is more exciting then this place.” Susie replies with a tired forced grin.

The SWAT officer looks at Susie and then the bag he then grins and steps aside. “Have a good night Serge.”

“Good night.” Susie said stepping into the back ally and finally out of the hotel. She then easily crosses the police check points with Lana’s badge. Taking a deep breath of the fresh night air Susie walks down the block heading away from the police cars and emergency vehicles. She was well out of sight the hotel when a radio dispatch went to all units to be on the look out for suspect impersonating a police officer.

Rick from Vegas had gotten down to the lobby when he decided to go back up to the 18th floor and look for the beauty from the elevator. He hoped that she had lingered around or perhaps there was a maid working who could point out the direction that the exotic blonde had went. Rick only had thought about that much by the time he had reached the 18th floor; he was clueless on what he would do next or what he would say to the blonde when he found her. As he walked around the hallways searching and thinking up something to say when he found the mysterious blonde, he walks passed an unconscious Deputy Robertson without even looking back. Rick however spots Deputy Jean Thornburg with trouser covered legs propped up on a coffee table. Rick stopped and let his eyes wonder the limp sleepy form, the woman was not much of looker but Rick noted her athletic thighs under her trousers, he eyed her nylon covered feet, ideas racing through his head. The door from around the corner then slammed as Susie began her attack. Rick panicking lifted up Jean and noted that she was completely out of it. Jean’s body was as limp as a wet noodle. Throwing her limp arm over his shoulder, he quickly dragged Jean from the corner with nylon covered feet dragging. Her loafers are left behind atop the coffee table.

He had made it back to his room on the tenth floor without any problems, a couple had eyed him suspiciously in the elevator and he had lied and told them that is was his wife. They had just noticed that Jean had no shoes on when Rick arrived at his floor. In his room he plopped Jean’s inert form down on the sofa, her body slump limply and rag doll like. Rick made himself a drink and sat with Jean’s body resting against his and watched the end of a basketball game. He talked to her as if she was coherent and awake. An hour or so later he was interrupted by a knock at his door. He almost pissed his pants when he saw two cops standing outside his room, but he kept his composer and relaxed. The officers asked him he had seen or heard anything suspicious. Rick answered truthfully, he had not seen Deputy Robertson, and the thought Jean was a gift to him. The officers thanked him and left and that was that.

The US Marshal’s badge and the holstered Glock did not phased Rick at all, in fact that sat side by side on his night stand. On the floor a pile of Jean’s suit, He had moved Jean into his bedroom. Jean lay atop the mattress only clad in her plain Jane cotton bra and panties. Rick only clad in his Elvis Presley boxers was at the foot of the bed working Jean’s tan nylons down her shapely legs, once off he added it to the pile on the floor. Not the best looking girl, but had a nice body Rick thought to himself as she stripped off his boxers. He was fully erected when he climbed into bed with Jean. He turned off his bed lamp and began stripping the rest of Jean’s clothes off. It was going to be good night.

Susie was a good ten blocks away from the hotel when she steps into an alley and throws her trash bag away into a dumpster. She pulls a out a small incendiary explosive device of her own design and tosses it in the dumpster along with the trash bag. Another block away she detonates the device destroying everything in the bag, secondary small explosions follows as ammo from Nate’s gun explodes.

An hour later Susie is seated in the first class cabin on her way home, her coat and draped over the seat next to her while she is reclined in her seat with her heels off and nylon covered feet crossed. She fast asleep as the plane flies into the sunrise.

The End

---

Return to “Stories by Charlie06”