Claire on a Mission

esercito sconfitto

Claire on a Mission

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Claire On a Mission

by Dave Dorc

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Claire ruffled her blond hair and checked her lips gloss in the full length mirror. She turned and admired her trim figure set off to perfection in her newly acquired Broke Airways cabin crew uniform, of comfortable flat shoes, nearly black tights, dark blue skirt, black leather belt, white blouse (that was just thin enough to give a hint of the white lace bra beneath). From behind her came the sound of rustling of nylon and faint whimpering
“Uuuuummmmpphhhh......hhhhhhhppllllllmmmmmpphhh”
Claire smile broaden as she bent and picked up the uniform jacket and pillbox hat from the chair.
“Shush darling, best if you just lay still and conserve your energy” Claire purred “Your going to need it ‘cos no one will even begin to look for you for at least three days...Then of course they’ll have to locate the tree to which you are secured...”
As the whimpering gave way to muffled sobs, Claire grabbed the flight bag and blowing the naked wriggling woman a kiss she walked out of the caravan.
“Paula” she addressed her butch accomplice “Make sure that Miss Air Stewardess 1990 in there is tied to a particularly rough tree, in a very...very deserted spot, the ***** laddered my best tights with all her struggles...still I hope she enjoys the taste of them” She giggled again and giving Paula an affectionate pat on her Desiree Claire got into the car and drove off
Later that evening WPC McGuire was checking the credentials of the aircrew before they entered the secure area. She yawned it had been a long boring shift and she was beginning to dream of a hot steaming bubble bath, a bottle of ice cold wine and even the likelihood that the pretty little black student in the next door flat could be “persuaded” to join her.
“Excuse me Officer, I am so sorry to trouble you but I have to make a confession...”
The soft words snapped the WPC back to reality. She gazed up at the tail blond Cabin Stewardess who stood close to her a beautiful wide “come to bed with me” smile on her face.
“I would appear to have lost my identity badge...” she rather fetchingly bit her bottom lip in a “little girl lost” sort of way.
“Feck” thought McGuire as she considered the mountain of paper work involved in recording the loss.
“I am sure I had it in the “Ladies” back in terminal 7, but it’s all closed up now and I am scared of the dark”
The WPC groaned and was minded to reprimand the woman severely...
“I am so...so sorry officer...I am a naughty girl and deserve to be spanked severely...” She smiled at the WPC with her big baby blue eyes.
McGuire smiled back at the woman as she mulled the over the thought of taking a carpet slipper to the taught panty clad backside of the Stewardess “Well I better come and help you find it”
They talked and laughed as they walked down dimly light corridors, through security doors and into the echoing terminal.
“In here I think” the blond pushed over the toilet door and stood aside to let the WPC enter before her.
The toilet was small only five cubicles and a janitor’s cupboard, thus it was fairly easy for McGuire to find the badge, it was face down on the floor at the far end of the room by the cupboard by a black fight bag
They moved quickly to it and with the woman behind her, McGuire picked it up.
“Why thank you officer...you have been so helpful”
“Hang on Miss” McGuire said puzzled as she looked at the picture on the badge, it was definitely NOT the smiling woman behind her “This is not yours”
“Yes I know...a small detail but with big...big consequences...for you!” Claire hissed as her left hand clamped air tight over the nose and mouth of the goggle- eyed WPC while her right arm pinioned the surprised woman’s arms helplessly to her uniformed body.
“No stop that struggling you cannot escape and your only making it worse for yourself”
With her legs kicked out from under her McGuire could not get a purchase to fight back effectively, her bucking and helpless mewing only served to use up her oxygen quicker. Try as she might she could not free herself from the vicelike grip of her assailant. Her hat worked over her face, her body forced forward into a bow shape.
In less than four minutes and it was all over. Ten more minutes later and the naked form of WPC McGuire was secured and stowed in the cubical, while her uniform, plan white bra, panties and woollen socks were packed into the flight bag.
“So sorry darling!...pleasant dreams yeah”
Claire closed the cubical and after leaving the “Toilets Closed for Cleaning” sign on the outer door and the crisp sound of her foot falls faded into the semi-darkness.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A woman clutching a black flight bag slowly walked towards the Broke Airways offices. The string of overhead yellow sodium lights that illuminated her path danced in the vigorous cold northerly wind, their reflections dancing in the puddles.

Out of the blackness a blond stewardess walked towards her. The shapely woman seemed engrossed with her mobile phone, so did not appear to see the woman until she walked right into her. Both women dropped the bags that they were carrying. The Stewardess loudly and profusely apologised and retrieving a flight bag sauntered off into the darkness.

The woman continued her stroll until she reached a small group of disused Portacabins beside the car park. A swift look around to check the coast was clear, thirty seconds to work the lock and she was safe inside the shabby, musty smelling office. A cracked frosted glass window pane, provided the only light. But she did not need any more.

The woman walked into a small room which contained two small tables and other three walls had filing racking from floor to ceiling, containing dusty paper files, plus some collections of pens, pencils and long rulers.

"Guess that will help with sound suppression" She whispered softly to herself.

Placing the bag on one of the tables she unzipped it. A big smile came to her face for it was not her bag. Inside, rather crumpled was a policewoman's uniform complete with hat and underwear.

The woman kicked off her trainers, pulled off her thick thigh length knitted top and rolled off her grey leggings. As she was already wearing white cotton panties she decided not to bother with the cops cotton "high-cuts" these were shoved back in the bag for future use. Finally, setting the cops hat a jaunty angle she exited the Portacabin and walked to car park gate the light rain brushing her face like Champaign bubbles.

A cars headlights flicked off and a few second later a tall woman of athletic build, wearing a Broke Airways pilots uniform walked towards the gate.

“Excuse me Miss” The fake WPC said in an authoritarian tone, just as the pilot stepped through the gate “May I see your identity”

“Oh! gosh officer you made me jump” The woman was in her mid-thirties with short black hair and an skin tone that hinted of a Mediterranean ancestry.

"This darn rain" The fake WPC smiled "Your nice uniform is getting all wet...shall we just pop into the dry and we can discuss things" Her hand flicked out to indicate the general direction the pilot should take towards the Portacabin...and she obeyed.

"Its rather dark in here" The pilot said with a note of trepidation in her voice as she crossed the thresh hold of the dingy office.

"Don't worry my dear" The fake WPC closed and locked the door behind her "After all it would be a very...very silly person who would tangle with me...Now let me have your identity papers, then we'll see about that uniform of yours.

If one had been an innocent rabbit, that happened to have been passing, your very sensitive hearing may have detected the following noises "What my clothes are you Mad!!!"....a series of crashes...the dull thud of blows being struck with associated yelps of pain...the whack of a large paper file as it hit a head clad in a reinforced cops hat...feet running...a door being thrown open...a "OH No you don't... back in you come!"...more blows and then whimpers...."Please...please don't hit me again...you can have my uniform...just leave me my undies...then after a short while "No...please not with them"..sobbing and then..."Stuff your own mouth with them or I'll rip your arm off and beat you to death with the sticky end" The sobs flowed and subsided with a muffled...UUUmmmmmppphhhh.

Ten minutes later a woman in a pilots uniform emerged and stood brushing down her skirt. Turning she surveyed the seen. The pilot was face down on the small table, her top half protruded over the edge, her small breasts dangling. From those breasts down to her trim waist she was encased in duct tape, like a mummy. Her arms that had previously been folded and taped behind her were also included in the wrap. Her kneels had been spread wide and taped to the top of the table. Her ankles silently kicked the air, as if practising a swimming stroke.

"But it would be a long time before you'll be able to put that to use again" The fake pilot smiled to her self as she looked into the tear stained face of her victim. The woman gazed back a hopeless silent plea for mercy. Her mouth bulging with a good sound deadening stuffing taped in place.

In the low little levels it was impossible for the fake pilot to see the full extent of the "Glow" she had created on the derriere of the wriggling pilot, but with two broken rulers lying on the floor she guessed that the next time the pilot was asked for her clothes the compliance would be instantaneous.

"Bye Honey...hope you enjoy the room as you'll be her for some days" The fake Pilot grind "And by the way..." she turned and hitched up the uniform skirt and white silk slip...."Are my seams straight?"

A muffled wail and sobs was all the response she got. so grabbing the now empty flight bag she locked the office door and exited and secured the Portacabin.

As she passed a glass door in the office block she stopped to adjust her newly acquired black lace suspenders, a gust of wind flipped up her skirt and slip revealing a red lacy thong....much to the delight of a group of baggage handlers as the changed shift.

"You took your time" Claire hissed as they walked up the corridor. "There has been a complication...The targets have not only brought along some poor "Girl Friday" for the meeting but have arranged a little "In Flight Entertainment" in the shape of a couple of high class slu*s...Look!"

She pushed open the door to the executive jet green room. The lounging by the bar stood two women, blonds in their late teens early twenties, drinking Port and Lemon and dressed in majorettes uniforms.

"Apparently Ms Sophie Ashwell has a little kink for those type of uniforms" Claire growled.

"Don't we all darling...dont we all darling...dont we..." Mussed the pilot licking her lips

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Both agents turned to one another and said in unison "The Podimore girls"

Stepping out into a quite area Claire made the call.

Francesca dropped silently from the bedroom window on the manicured grass and standing in her "baby doll" nightie she shivered in the cold rain "Why aren't we ever called out on a warm summers day" she mussed aloud.

"Cos we get paid extra Sis." Her identical twin whispered as she joined her "However, since dear Mummy and Daddy have taken to locking our clothes away at night to stop our little "Trips" guess its time for the agency to up our rates...Come on lets get some gear and some wheels"

Silently the two identically dress 18 year olds padded into the night. Once out of the posh estate they took to the roof tops of the city. Free-running they made the night club district in ten minutes. They stopped, panting only slightly, on a flat low roof over looking the car park of the Coco Cabana night club. a classy joint were your feet stuck to the floor tiles and the saw dust on the floor was last nights furniture and all the drinks came in mucky glasses.

It was cold but they did not have long to wait.

A group of eight women burst out of the club door, one ran to a car keys in hand. Another ran after her and pulled her out of the vehicle before she could drive off. “Come here you tart...try to get off with me Darren would you slag” A fight developed the others crowded round the struggling women as hair was pulled, skimpy dresses were torn and punches thrown.

Francesca looked at her sister “At least four good matches I think...shall we?”

Her twin smiled “Why not”

They dropped silently behind the group “Mind if we join in ladies...”

The noise from the night club masked most of the screams of pain and the cries futile cries for mercy.

The girls propped the selected women, against the car and stripped them naked. The leopard/tiger print underwear they decided was not for them, so they used the thongs and bras as mouth packing. Then let the four side to the floor, while the girls tried on the leggings, tights and micro skirts and tops. Having decided on their new apparel, they tore the rest up and used the strips to bind the women hand and foot before adding a tight cleave gag to ensure there could be no "tonguing out" off the soft, sweaty, silencing, stuffing.

Once done and to ensure their could be no claims of favouritism, by any of the slags’ they decided to strip and secure them in a similar fashion. But keeping back the four thongs this time they used so leggings and tights as gags. One at a time the women had to be then dragged into a dark alley and hoisted up on to the lip of a particularly smell dumpster. Till the dumpster was lined with some pert and some not so pert backsides. Grabbed the bound ankles they flipped the women inside and slammed the lid shut. Both giggling girls agreed that the rattle of a nearby large air-conditioning plant would effectively mask any muffled cries for help.

The drove off towards the airport throwing the emptied purses into a canal as they went.

Back in the Green Room, Claire engaged the two prostitutes in conversation while surreptitiously slipping a little white powder into their drinks. Once the hapless duo seamed suitably woozy. Claire suggested it was time to board the aircraft. “Just need to do certain security procedures and to debrief you first...This way “ladies”” Claire told the slappers in a suitably soothing tone

Two pairs of rather unsteady, if very shapely legs clad in black high gloss PVC thigh boots staggered and swayed as the fresh air hit. The two blond bimbos had to be guided by Claire and “the Pilot” towards a certain Portacabin. On arrival, they found the door was open and the office inside glowed with light. Claire propelled the staggering twosome inside. The who*es gasped when they saw the butt naked woman taped to table and standing by her two very pretty blonds stood studying the “mmmmppphhhhing” whimpering captive.

One of the blonds looked up “Hi there...nice handiwork...Yours Emily?”

The Pilot made a low mock bow.

“Wasss happping?” one of the majorettes slurred out.

“Oh I’m sorry...Did not Claire explain...Well I’m Francesca and this is my sister who is also called Francesca...Say Hi to the nice ladies Francesca”

“Hi Whor*s” Francesca grinned at the bleary eye women “We are going to take your places and then leave you very tightly bound and gagged on this table...Just in your undies to await your fate...strip please” she added with a smile.

The sedated strumpets panicked, one tried throw a punch at one of the Francescas’ and bitterly regretted it as she slumped to the floor clutching her stomach in agony. The other tried to run but Francesca’s foot tripped her up. The young tart fell face down, her long painted fingernails just reaching the doorway. Francesca bent forward and grabbing the booted ankles dragged the struggling girl back into the room.

“Helllpppppp NNoooooo... please mummy....mummy....mummmyyyyy!” the floozy’s screams were cut off as the door was quietly closed and locked.

Fifteen, frantic fighting, minutes later two very sorrowful tarts sat back to back on the other small table. They were just in their lacy underwear of bra and panties. One wh*re wore a bright red set the other green. One girl’s shoulder straps had slid down, so thus the areolas of her surgically enhanced breasts were cresting her cups of her bra, not unlike two suns setting over green hills on a smoggy day. Their arms were wrapped back around each other, with the wrists of one being secured to the crotch rope of the other and vice versa to help discourage any struggling.

Further bonds that had been tied around the trim waists and bouncy breasts pulled both tightly together. Each of the slappers’ knees had been secured to the thin table legs, while the ankles bent back under the table had held there in a ball of duct tape.

Claire had just finished interrogating the pleading women as the two Podimore girls approached. Both were now stark naked and held the balled up tights they had been wearing as well as a selection of thongs...the very underwear they had “liberated” only an hour before. The horrified w*ores could only gaze, and gurgle as the silencing wads were mercilessly thumbed into their mouths. A very generous strip of duct tape was smoothed over the bulging cheeks and red gloss lips. More tape was then worked around and around both heads locking these together, but ruining the victims long blond hair in the process. An act for which Claire did proffered her apologies.

The Podimore girls then slid into the high gloss white uniform tights, over which they pulled on the red uniform panties, donned the short white skirts, trimmed with red piping and red “hussar” type jackets with white collars and cuffs plus plenty of gold braid. They hopped around as they worked their long luscious legs into the thigh boots and finally after placing the white shako hats trimmed with gold on their heads.

They paraded around the small room getting use to their uniforms. Once they even ask the subdued former owner if the uniforms looked “OK?” and if “Do you think these panties are a little tight in the crotch...don’t want any “Camel Toes” do we”. Having then intimately inspected each other’s uniform and dusted each other down, they kissed lightly and holding hands headed for the door, without even a backward glance at the poor squirming women, whose tear filled eyes followed them pleading for some hope.

Claire nodded to Emily, who then from her bag extracted three tampons. These they forced up one nostril of each of their identity donors and tamped it firmly home with a pencil. Claire the clamped the flaying woman’s head as Emily added some drops of chloroform to the absorbent insert. Thus ensuring a long slow release that would in turn ensure that the identity donors would enjoy a long deep restful slumber, before finally awakening to the insuperable problem of how to get free and the realisation that they would probably never be found.

After turning out the light and securing the office and Portacabin for the last time, the four agents made there way to hanger, in which the A318 Elite executive jet of the Broke Airways fleet stood its doors open awaiting the agents and their unsuspecting targets

Once the aircraft levelled off, Claire made her way forward with a drinks trolley. She hoped that the bottle of Pernod-Ricard Perrier-Jouet, (a snip at a mere $50,000 for a two-bottle pack) had been perfectly chilled, or at least that it was chilled enough to mask to drug that was floating in it.

Ms Ashwell lounged back, she had kicked off her designer shoes and removed her dark blue uniform jacket -for it was the banks policy that all employees wore the company uniform. The short skirt showed off her well-honed legs clad in expensive black tights, as she stretched and slid her feet over the deep pile carpet and luxuriated in the sensation. Four other women sat around, three of whom were in expensive designer versions of the banks garb. Two, both blonds wore in match trouser suits and were, Claire would guess about Ashwell’s age …late thirties, while the third a plump woman (some people would say cuddly) had on a low cut dress with matching fishnets and was older.

However, the forth woman…girl more like Claire thought…had shoulder length black hair, thick glasses wore a baggy thick knitted roll neck top in dark brown; a grey skirt cut below the knees; thick grey tights and sensible black shoes. Thus, it was easy to pick out the “Girl Friday” from the bank executives.

Lauren stood up as Ashwell barked at her to: “Go and get those figures prepped for the Nairobi meeting…and do them properly this time” The poor girl had been the butt of many disparaging remarks from all the others.

Elegant and indeed as beautiful as the bankers may have looked, they were in Claire’s eyes, ugly and evil, money-gouging women who would extract the last once of profit and well if that meant people died it was a case of “Hey Ho…Just doing our Job”

Lauren softly sighed and rolled her eyes as she passed Claire. The plan lurched and Claire instinctively grabbed the staggering girl. Lauren in a soft low voice thanked her and made her way to the rear of the aircraft.

“You!” Barbara the older plump woman snapped her figures at Claire. “Drinks Now!”

“Certainly Ladies” Claire smiled “A big glass for madam...”

“Once you’ve done that get those two young sluts back down here” Diana one of the “suits” demanded.

“No not yet” Ashwell snapped, “We will re-run today's meeting first...I think Lirah” she turned to the other suit “You should have pushed their FD far harder on the interest rates”

“But...But” The young woman stammered, “They would never have gone for it...they can't really afford the rates they signed up to and...”

“Silence Lash” Ashwell hissed “Broke airways is finished anyway...the more they are into us the more we can extract when they go titties up...”

“Sophie...”Barbara quickly broke in nodding towards Claire “She works for them”

“Of course she does...for present” Ashwell chuckled bending forward

Claire gasped as Ashwell’s hand slid up her skirt and stroked her stocking clad thighs

“But being a wise and rather sexy little thing...I am sure she understands which side her bread is buttered.

“Please madam!” Claire turned to the grinning woman “If your hand goes higher my ears will pop!”

As her hand slid, higher Ashwell told Claire to be quite or she would have her two bodyguards travelling with them, to forcibly remove her uniform and she could then serve for the rest of the flight “au-natural“.

Claire could tolerate the indignity of being fondled and discussed by the four women, as if she was just so much meat. However, the sight of the grinning faces of the two Podimore sisters peeking out from behind the forward curtail got her angry. So it was with some pleasure that she saw two pairs of hand clamp over the blonds faces and drag them back behind the curtain...Claire guessed rightly that the two female heavies, spurred on by the sight of two pretty pert posteriors pointing at them and in the knowledge that Ashwell would not require their services just yet, had decided it was time to “warm up” the two majorettes. Claire almost felt sort for them...for the bodyguards what is.

Francesca fumed and an uninvited hand slid into her tights. Her tunic was already undone and her puppies were freely wobbling with the motion of the aircraft. True the woman doing the pawing was not unattractive. She had clear blue eyes, blond hair cut mannishly short, she had a pleasing face atop a nice long swan neck and a reasonable pair of titti*s. In different circumstances, Francesca would have welcomed the attention. Nonetheless, being roughly handled and gagged plus still having one arm painfully locked up behind ones back had removed any attraction that she could feel. Her sister was almost in the same predicament, trapped on the lap of her assailant with her uniform open, she was also gagged with tights.

"Now my little slut" Ulrika purred into Francesca's ear "If I take that gag off you and you be quite I let you lick my c*nt you little tease...ok"

Francesca nodded vigorously...Not that she wanted to give any sort of pleasure to this woman...but it would free her from the heavies grip and give her room to manoeuvre, as she intended to despatch this Norse maiden to Valhalla quickly and silently.

"How is yours Inge?" Ulrika called over to her dark haired compatriot

"The little minx...she comes nicely," the other woman giggled untying the majorettes gag.

The Podimore twins winked at each other as the sank to their knees. They had a routine and knew what to do...

First, they acted all compliant and meek. Amply they fulfilled the two Scandinavian beauties needs. Then the started to take charge...swapping fingers for tongues they purred to the women who's strong hands held the twins heads in place "Oh please let me take off your shoes...you'll be so much more comfortable...Now let me ease your trousers and panties all the way down to your ankles...there that's better...." the twins replaced fingers with tongues. The guardians’ thighs pressing on the ears muffled the gasps and sighs but the Podimore girls knew when a woman was "relaxed" and therefore open to suggestions.

Standing up and shedding the clothing, the twins beckoned the women of to a large settee beside the bar and at the furthest point from the curtained entrance to the executive cabin.

The smiling bodyguards shuffled over, their knickers and trousers still around their ankles. The twins seated them one at either end on the settee. They unbuttoned the first three buttons of each woman blouse and sliding hands inside eased the cups of the sports bras down and gently...oh so gently stroked the exposed n*pples with fingers and the tips of their tongues. The bodyguards signed in unison and probably failed to notice than the majorettes had stopped.

"Shall we Francesca” Francesca spoke softly to her twin

“Why not Francesca” Her twin replied

Both girls bent forward and kissed the mouth of victim then stood up big smiles on their cute innocent faces.

The first blow in each case was a chop across the throat to the vocal cords. Grabbing the shoulders of the blouse each girl pulled the blouse down trapping the gurgling women upper arms. The bodyguards then received a kick in the stomach to expel the air in their lungs.

With one hand, each Podimore twin thrust her victim on to her back and with the other; then grabbed pillows from the overhead locker.

The twins lay face up on top of the gasping women, one hand behind them reaching for the underwear wrapped ankles, to stop the flailing limbs. The twins seated themselves on the chests of the women.

“Lets see how you like it” Francesca whispered as she forced Ulrika’s head between her thighs.

The bodyguard must have decided that she did not like it at all for she put up a fight...an increasingly desperate fight as she found the Francesca was not only much stronger then her but was also vicious.

“Time I guess Francesca”

“Recon. so Sis...mine not got much more fight in her”

The twins relaxed their thighs and their head holds...but before the hapless panic stricken victims could draw breath the twins stuffed the pillows between their milky white thighs and closed those handsome limbs, clamping the bodyguards purple faces into them.

Fifteen minutes later the twins stood nonchalantly naked at the bar downing a orange juice each. The bodyguards outer clothing and pistols in two neat piles.

“You two could give me a hand you know” Emily’s voice came from a hatch way in the cabin floor “These *****es are heavy”

Grinning the twins looked down. The small pressurised hold had been designed to accommodate the pets of the wealthy travellers and Emily was in the process of stuffing the underwear clad form of the two Scandinavians into two wire cages designed for big dogs.

“It would have been easier had you not bound and gagged them first” the sweating pilot called up “Or better still finished them off”

“Oh consider it payback for you just standing there watching us poor innocent girls being mauled by those two” Francesca replied “And as for doing finishing them off...well you know Claire and her orders. Besides it would have been too quick for them...no one make me and gets away with it...”

“Yes but darling girl” Her twin gently chided her “To put extra strong itching powder in your victims undies is really going beyond the pale”

“Well” a sweating Emily emerged and locked the hatch “They won’t be able to scratch much that’s for sure...poor things cramped in those cages with their chins on their knees...I’ll put their clothes in a locker and make up a bed with some pillow so it will look as if they have turned in early”
Re: Claire On a Mission

One hour later Claire was standing at the rear on the aircraft talking to the “Girl Friday” Lauren.

She had just handed the smiling girl a strawberry smoothie that was anything but innocent. As it contained a powerful knockout drug, an expensive drug at that...Claire could almost hear the agencies accountant groaning in disappear as she read the expenses chitty for the operation...

A quick blow just behind the ear as the girl bent over her laptop would have worked just as well...if much more painfully. However, Claire had come to rather take a shine to young Lauren.

The girl was a committed "Chri stian" who rather misguidedly thought it was her role in life to “turn around” Ms Ashwell and company from their “sinful wicked lives”.

Lauren beamed at Claire as she took the drink “You know...I have been praying for them all for two years and I feel that the good lord is now telling me that on this trip they will finally see the error of their ways and have a life changing experience...Oh thank you so much, I love smoothies and strawberry is my favourite”

“Well” Claire thought as she looked at the girl “They and, I am afraid dear Lauren you also, will experience a dramatic and rather terminal experience”

The unsuspecting girl yawned and took a sip “Oh gosh...that is really nice...Say I really don’t know your name...Please tell I would like to pray for you by name tonight”

“Its Claire” The agent said without thinking and found herself shaking hands with Lauren. The “Girl Friday” gazed up at her with those soft puppy dog eyes.

Looking over the girls shoulder she was surprised to see, not rows of figures on a spread sheet but the picture of a large rotund, bald headed African in a flowing native gown, but with the purple bib and white dog collar of a bishop.

“That’s Bishop Kafue...his is wonderful...full of the holy spirit...He has been working miracles...I mean literally miracles...he’s bring hope to thousands...a great man” Lauren yawned “You know poor man was in the news a year ago ...His wife was killed trying to stop some Ivory poachers...”

She got no further as Ashwell came storming back “What not done those figures...you lazy good for nothing slut...reading that silly book of yours...”

Ashwell snatched a small black bible from the desk and tore it in two scattering the delicate pages over the floor and steeping on them. She then slapped Lauren across the face. “Figures NOW!” she snarled and stomped off.

Claire saw tears roll down Laurens face as she bent to pick up the pages “It...it was my fathers...” she whimpered “Why...why that evil woman” she stopped and shook her head “No must not think like that...the Lord loves her”

“Then he is the only one that does” Claire thought as knelling she helped the girl collect the pages

“You’re so...so kind...really kind” Laurens soft eyes seemed to fill Claire’s vision “...the thing is” She brushed away a tear “I had done the figures and re-checked them long ago. She yawned again

“There...there my poor girl. Just drink your smoothie and get your head down for a while” Claire cooed softly stroking the girls hair...

Then hardening her heart as she headed forward.

The two Podimore girls were disporting themselves with the two blond executives.
“Oh Jackie!” One of the twins purred as she unbuttoned the woman's top “Oh Jackie...Do I have a little surprise for you?”

“Good I love surprises” the woman replied a big smile on attractive face.

“OMG...OMG!...OMG!!...Yes...yes” Lirah yelled out. Her cry softened to a sexy satisfied sigh as the other twin, having slid the executives trousers and panties to the floor, demonstrated the use of a king size Mars bar a la mode.

The executive, sighed again, as she closed her shapely thighs, in their tan nylon stockings, around Francesca's ears.

It made Claire wonder "How is Marianne Faithful these days"

Barbara was sat legs akimbo, her skirt around her waist revealing the tops of her stockings and her suspenders as well as a floral panty. In one hand she held a large drink, with the other she was engaged in a little “self pleasuring” as she surveyed the scene.

Also surveying the scene, in the same way as a Sea Eagle surveys a fish farm, stood Ms Sophie Ashwell.

Claire moved to pass well away from her, but Sophie’s hand clamped on her wrist. “On your knees Slut” Sophie said without a trace of passion. With her free hand she raised her skirt “Lets see you earn your money...if your good I’ll find you a job when Broke Airways is no more...I know several women who will pay good money for a pretty doxie like you”

As Claire was forced to play along, she slid her hand in her skirt pocket and slid the small silenced pistol out and tucked it behind a seat cushion.

Ten minutes later as Ashwell sat back purring softly, Claire managed to extricate her head from the woman's thighs and come up for air.

The two blonds sat relaxed, most of the uniforms in two neat piles, bra straps down around their elbows, knickers around their ankles.

The Podimore sisters stood behind them softly massaging the handsome women's shoulders and necks.

Ashwell sat licking her lips skirt and silk half slip up around her waist, tights and silken knickers around her ankles; blouse draped over the seat that contained her uniform jacket and the concealed pistol.

Emily sauntered back from the flight deck, dressed only in her "borrowed" red thong and with her pilot's hat at a rakish angle and, Oh yes...and a leather-riding crop in one hand.

"Is it time Claire" Emily questioned with and evil look on her face.

"What the...F*ck!" Ashwell gazed at her

"Yes dear Emily...I do think its time we swapped placed with our nasty little friends here..." Claire stood up and turned to the twins "Ok with you girls"

Instantly the massaging ceased and the hands that had been so soft...so gentle, turned into a steel like grip on the necks pressure points.

The executives gasped and yelped in pain, they squirmed and tried to rise, but the bra straps somewhat restricted their arm movements and their knickers caught around their ankles. In a moment they slumped in an attractive heap on the cabin floor and lay unconscious.

Ashwell’s mouth opened in horror only to be closed by a back-handed blow from Claire that sent the woman to join her two friends in “Sleepy-Ville”.

Barbara staggered to her stocked feet and lunged at Emily. The agent swung around and punched her would-be assailant in the middle of her panty-girdle. The Bankers face turned slightly green and the air left her body. She stood doubled up Emily grabbed her hair and pulled her head to one side.

“Drop your panties now, or I’ll drop you permanently fatso!”

Whimpering the woman wriggled the constraining garment down till it dropped around her ankles.

“Stockings too!” Emily demanded

“Oooccchhh” Barbara yelped as the riding crop impacted across her buttocks.

Francesca snatched the stockings from the floor and bounded the sobbing exec’s wrists behind her back.

“Please...don’t...hurt me I have a family...you can’t do this to us...we have rights...we have...nnnooooooo uuummmmppphhhh....” Her protests became a stifled gurgle, as Francesca number two; forced the warm moist panty into its owners mouth and tied the other stocking as a cleave.

“Thanks Sis...you always get one who wants to make a song and dance about it”
Francesca said giving her sister a long lingering kiss on the lips

Emily, shoved Barbara towards the toilet spurring the bankers movements with swifts strokes from the riding crop. Once inside she raised the seat and turning the petrified woman around thrust her backwards and downwards on to the bowl.

Reaching behind the woman Emily pressed the flush. Instantly the vacuum created firmly, and rather painfully sealed the bankers posterior to the bowl.

Leaving the woman futility kicking, and "uuummmpphhing" Emily helped Claire in separating sleeping Ms Ashwell from her uniform skirt and slip.

At one point Claire broke off and stepped around the cabin bulkhead and gazed back.

But despite the commotion Lauren was sleeping soundly just as Claire had left her.

The twins had opened a locker containing four pairs of long legged panty-girdles and a large tin of XXX itching powder and appeared anxious to try the combo out on the captives.

“Best strip first girls...give us some more freedom of movement” Claire giggled slipping out of the stewardess’s clothing.

For a while none of the four gave the apparently drugged “Girl Friday” gently snooring at the rear...a slip they came to regret .

Soon the three bank executives lay relaxing in their birthday suits in an intimate, if rather crumpled pile on the floor. Emily then walked over to the toilet and blowing its squirming occupant a kiss slammed the door shut.

"Let’s awaken our first sleeping beauty shall we?"

One by one, the woman were roughly awakened and forced to wriggle into the constraining white panty-girdles...encouraged in their efforts by Emily's, rather more than occasional, use of the riding crop.

Once the two blonds had their arms firmly affixed behind their backs, they sat looking very worried. However, Sophie just sat glowering at her captors...when that is she was not cursing them or issuing demands.

Even when the Podimore sisters started pouring the strong itching powder into the tight crotch of her undergarment, Ashwell maintained a sullen refusal to answer any questions.

Luckily, the same could not be said of her two colleagues who rolled around the cabin floor whimpering and pleading for Claire to stop the infernal itching in their nether regions.

Not surprisingly these two executives, defying even the threats spewing from Ashwell... were most co-operative.

Unfortunately, for them, once they had divulged all the information Claire required. They were simply gagged with the panties and tights from the majorettes’ uniform and slid still squirming and simpering towards the hold to join the two Scandinavian bodyguards.

Barbara proved to be almost too easy and once ungagged they could hardly stop the woman from talking...most of which was pleading or superfluous detail...But she did surrender her passwords.

“Please let me go I have a family...I have done nothing wrong”

“Oh No?” Emily hissed in her ear “Remember a company called “Karen’s’ Knickers”...remember how you personally closed it down...then sold of the assets and the designs to your buddies in that Far Eastern clothes company...What was it now...two hundred people lost their jobs and Karen hung herself...still you made a nice little bonus...didn’t you Barbara dearest...Hmmm!. Bet you did not think you’d ever have to answer to Karen’s daughter did you!”

Emily pushed the riding crop hard to the bankers throat “And another thing my father then sold everything he had to help out some of the workers and finally drank him self to death...Can you imagine how I felt...watching my dad dying slowly...Well I doubt if you have any imagination in your body...So I tell you my dad’s death was slow...But yours is going to be pretty quick...once we are over Spain the girls and I have bailing out...all of you all nicely trust up and gagged will fly on...well fly on till the fuel runs out...somewhere in Mid-Atlantic...Chew on that and while you do chew on these” Emily thrust the panties back into the horrified bankers open mouth.

The two blonds, who were not yet stuffed in the hold panicked and it took all the twins “persuasion” to force them down, followed by an ashen whimpering Barbara.

“It would have been easier to control them had you not said that” Claire snapped grabbing Emily by the arm

Ashwell laughed at them “Don’t tell me that you thieves are already falling out?”

“Don’t make us mad” Francesca turned as she forced the head of one of the bankers down into the hold.

“Why...what are you going to do...kill me...you already planned that...not that you’ll do that to me...Because I can buy anyone of you...Name your price for a parachute five...ten...Fifteen Million...All any one of you has to do is kill the other three and no need to worry...you see I am well connected friends...very powerful friends in all the right places...name your price ladies”

“Hold her Francesca” Francesca said reaching for the last of the itching powder “Let’s see if she’ll be laughing when she’s really itching in her crotch area”

At first Ashwell struggled, as the waistband of the girdle was pulled wide. Then she laughed “Good Girl...knew I could count on you good girl”

The women turned and Claire found herself looking down the business end of a silencer, attached to a small pistol...Her pistol and holding the weapon rock steady with two hands stood Lauren.

Ayoka sat smoking by the side of the hanger while she waited for the other five woman that made up that days work force of “AirClean...Number One Company (Nairobi) Limited” they would need to be ready in half and hour.

Although few planes were booked into Wilson Airport that morning Ayoka was a stickler for form...If the rules said you had to be at work on time on time they would be...She would make sure of that.

She needed the job...so despite only being twenty herself she rode the team hard and they respected her for it. Be they, little flighty eighteen year old Kabibe, the baby of the group, to Zalika who at thirty-five was the oldest and claimed descent from Maasai warriors, they all did as Ayoka bid then do.

Even down to wearing the regulation uniform of blue button through overall, white underwear:- slips, tights, bras and panties at all times regardless of the heat...Ayoka would not let standards go...she looked at her watch then she saw the company van. It pulled into the hanger behind her...No one got out.

Puzzled Ayoka walked towards the van...
Just then, Kabibe came speeding on her bike...“Sorry Ayoka...nearly late...most sorry.”

The two women chatted as the stepped into the hanger.

Hands clamped over their mouths and pistols rammed into their backs. They were marched forward to the rear of the van.

“Strip” a woman’s voice in native Ki Swahili ordered from the darkness... “Your overalls, slips and tights...hurry up”

Scared the two shook off their clothing as quickly as their trembling hands could manage.

Ayoka hopped around getting her legs out of her tights...while Kabibe you had been wearing hold up thigh highs...(in total disregard of regulations Ayoka noted)...was now being gagged with tape and trust up with white nylon rope...Once Ayoka was similarly secured the rear doors of the van were flung open.

Ayoka gasped as, on the floor in the darkness, lay whimpering and wriggling in white bras and panties; tape gagged and bound hand, foot and crotch, lay all the other members of AirClean...Number One Company (Nairobi) Limited.

Both women were picked up bodily and thrown in. White rope was pulled around their waists then pushed between their legs and yanked tight Kabibe sobbed as the roped bit in.

Finally their bound wrists were secured to the loose end of the rope. They were then pushed on top of their colleagues and told to lay still.

Just as the doors closed and the engine started Ayoka heard the woman command her female accomplices’ to

“Drive them out somewhere and secure them to some trees where they will not be found and get the van back here before ten o’clock”.

Ayoka also noted that six other muscular native women in white bras and panties were already dressing themselves in the tights, slips and overalls that so recently had adorned the bodies of the girls of AirClean...Number One Company (Nairobi) Limited.

Jessica smarting from the chastisement from Ms Bapoto tugged down the hem of her short red skirt over glowing buttocks and adjusted her black stockings. She sat down very gingerly, wiping away a tear and tossed her long blond tresses over her shoulder.

"Don't worry Angel" Hanna whispered from the next workstation "Old Bapoto gets off on giving us white girls a hard time...I think her grandfather was “Mau Mau”” As she spoke she craned her neck around the corner to make sure Bapoto or her boss the equally unloved Manyara were not in listening distance.

“Too true!” Exclaimed Alison, the third girl in the traders office “and its just not those kind of assaults...cant say too much...but just don’t bend over when Manyara is about...her fingers are cold...and don’t what ever you do work late on a Friday night...I did once and the pair of them were here...I didn’t get home until four the next morning and I swear it took me a whole day of brushing to get the last of their pubic hair out of my teeth...”

“You got a raise out of it darling!” Hanna snapped

“Only a small one dear...and well I did have to work hard for it...I mean BOTH of them...come on...I have got standards” The dizzy blond retorted crossing her long legs...the red nylon of her tights crackling with static.

“Ok stop squabbling girls” Ms Green the forty two year old office manager walked into the room “Manyara wants the diamond trading position figures projected for the next six months and a full count of the stock...Hanna you’ll work with me...Jessica and Alison go to the strong room and start weighing and counting...Now please there are some important people coming for a meeting this afternoon” The brunet ordered and walked into her small hot windowless box of an office.

The plane rocked on a sudden in the hot thermals rising from the African desert. The plane rocked but Lauren’s grip never wavered the guns muzzle remained point straight a Claire’s heart.

Francesca slowly moved her hand towards a cast off majorette’s boot where she knew the handle of her Fairbairn-Sykes knife awaited her touch.

“Please Miss don’t move again” Lauren’s voice was soft to the point of being inaudible.
Francesca froze and looked to her twin, who just gave a faint shrug.

“What are you waiting for...you stupid Bitc*...kill them...they were going to kill me...”

“Kill US...” Lauren corrected “I presume I am also included in you little air disaster scenario?”

“I am afraid so Lauren...Department Regs. you see the fewer witnesses the better”

Claire gazed into the girls eyes and found no trace of emotion there.

“May I ask why?” The girl flicked her head to one side like a Robin weighing up a juicy worm

“Your bank and in particular your boss here has been funding insurrection and ethnic conflict both in Africa and South America...A nice little earner I guess...Charge one murderous little Hitler an exorbitant interest on the loan to buy weapons...so much so that he then bankrupts his country to repay it...then the bank does the same for the next “Freedom Fighter” who comes along to over throw the first guy...repeat ad nauseam”

“You have to admit it is a good scheme...the banks shareholders love the dividends” Ashwell smirked

“Yes but you couldn’t stop there could you. You had to try and spread your tentacles over to the USA and now into Britain”

“If the price is right we...”Ashwell started

“Shut up” Laurens voice now quivered with emotion

“So” she returned Claire’s gaze “So it’s alright if the Wogs’ and the Spics’ kill each other; but when it comes home to roost the powers that be...I take it you work for a government agency?” She continued before Claire could decide what to say, “Think enough is enough and arrange a little accident”

“Not quite...”Emily butted in “We are going to impersonate your darling Sophie there and the two blond bimbo’s in the hold and get the low down on the African end of things...heard of “Blood Diamonds””

Lauren shivered...for just a second she closed her eyes.

“As a C hristian” she turned to Sophie “I cannot kill...I would kill to protect an innocent person...but I am so...so sorry Sophie...you have had your last chance...years I have prayed for you and you have not changed...you’ll never change will you”

Turning from the stunned executive Lauren spoke “Claire...if that is your name...I take it this gun is yours?”

“Yes and Yes” Claire replied rather bemused

“Being a Ch ristian I cannot steal so...” The soft click made everyone in the cabin jump as Lauren’s thumb flicked the safety to on and grabbing the silencer she swung the pistol and presented it to Claire...

“You...you fool now we will all die” Sophie screeched hysterically until Francesca’s elbow smashed her between the eyes and she hit the carpet.

Gazing as the comatose banker Claire muttered, “Now we have to wait even longer to make her give up the passwords”

“Actually she does not know them” Lauren smiled softly “Oh she did once...but now she relies on me to feed that sort of information to her...they are on my lap top...shall we...”

Claire followed the girl... “Why did you surrender...you know we have to...”

“Take no prisoners...”Lauren completed the sentence “Well at the risk of repeating myself...As a Chri stian I know that death is not the end and for my short comings and for my part in the banks bloody little scam...I am willing to make amends...There that’s all you need” she pointed at the screen “Anything further please ask”

Zola watched and licked her lips as she gazed on the group of blond athletes.

The Russian girls had just got of the overnight “Express” and stood tired and subdued in the shade of the platform canopy. For although Mombasa was on the coast, just inland it was already 30 in the shade.

Zola checked her watch then slowly and elegantly got up and padded over to the parking area where the air-conditioned tourist busses pulled in.

A large coach ground to a halt in a cloud of dust and a handsome Kenyan girl got out and dusted off her uniform with her baseball cap.

“Say what’s the problem with the rear tyre Miss” Zola called out and with a beaming smile walked over.

The you driver was non-plus “Problem...I have no problem”

Zola shrugged “Guess the smoke must have been dust then” she turned to go

“Wait show me...I have important clients to day”

Zola beckoned her around the back out of sight “There look...”

The driver knelt down “I see nothing...I smell UUughhhhh...aaaggggg uummmppp”

she clutched at the arm around her neck as Zola applied an iron like sleeper hold.

The poor girl’s polished boots scuffed the gravel, her eyes wide in terror...Then slowly they started to flicker her struggles eased and then ceased.

Zola dropped the driver and hurriedly grabbed the keys and unlocked the massive doors to the luggage compartment...she slid in, turned and grabbed the driver and pulled her inside.

Twenty sweaty minutes later Zola emerged from the hatch, fully dressed in the driver’s jacket, shoes and slacks.

While the real driver still “slumbering” hog-tied with flex and gagged with Zola’s panties and duct tape; she lay in just her blue bra and white panties, expertly concealed in the hot compartment.

Zola pushed a trolley towards the unsuspecting and scantily clad eighteen year olds.

She felt no pity at the fate that would await them...She did not see them as poor girls loved by their families...all she saw was diamonds...she could sell them for diamonds...with diamonds she could get weapons and with weapons came power and wealth.

Grinning broadly and in perfect English she called out “Girls...Girls...come please...lovely coach all nice and cool I will transport you good” she rubbed her hands together like a later day Fagin as the first mini-skirted lovely lifted her luggage on to the trolley.

esercito sconfitto

Re: Claire on a Mission

Zola was smiling...even after a long bus journey, of which the last four hours had been over dirt roads. It was not the magnificent sight of the snow-capped Mount Kenya rising in the distance that made her smile. Nor was it the large stand of tall Acaia trees and the cool shade they afforded the bus. It was not even the sight of thirty blond eighteen year olds standing sobbing...in the delicate and very revealing underwear...as the awaited their turn to be photographed. It was certainly not the five mature Russian women chaperones in thick bras, girdles and stockings that were being securely bound gagged and tied to the trees.

No, it was the fact that she had found six women already tied and gagged to the trees...What they were doing there she did not know or care...Three of them looked passable and would fetch good money. The other "fuller" figured women...like the mature Russians could be sold on to some buyers in Nigeria for the "Rough Trade". So even they were a nice little bonus...Shame about their clothes, or rather lack of them...just plain white bras and panties...

"No imagination these kikuyu" Zola thought

Unlike the young Russians in their pastel coloured tops and black or red G strings...even the ones who stuck to white crop tops and briefs had a bit of pink edging to those undergarments.

Zola's mediation was ended by one of her henchwomen... as a couple of the Athletes' were refusing to pose together as instructed...and the guards did not wish to use force because bruising diminished the value of the merchandise.

"Girls...girls...“Zola Chided the churlish Russians “Surely it’s nothing you have not done before...please girls come on just a little kissing...the buyers love that sort of thing...NO you refuse...Well in the bush here we have Black Mambas’ very poisonous...you die slowly thrashing about...One of my girls will go and get one for you to play with...Aha! Thought so...that’s better...panties down please...OH! Good girls...well done!... most intimate...good, good girls...I sell you to very rich Arab...next...two...no four of you this time I think something a bit special...”

As Claire checked her that the seams of her tights were straight, she gave no thought to their previous occupant...Ms Sophie Ashwell even though she was now masked as the bank executive and dressed in her underwear and business suit...

The Podimore twins were masked as two blond bank executives and where dressing in the trouser suits.

“Emily...” Claire looked across to the pilot “You are sure the Autopilots OK?”

“Relax Claire...It’s just turbulence” Emily turned to the seated Lauren “Now you...just take a deep breath, close your eyes and push your face into the scanner...”

Lauren bent forward...The pump kicked in and Lauren wriggled slightly as by vacuum a thin plastic sheet moulded itself to her face...
One of the Podimore twins reached over and gently retrained her...stroking the back of Laurens head

“Easy girlfriend...”She purred “I know its not very nice...The times we have had to have this done to us in training...Easy now...it will soon be over...thats it”

Francesca eased the machine off of Laurens face...The poor girl was turning blue.

The Podimore girl kissed her gently and handed the bare mask to Emily.

Twenty minutes later and apart from some small differences in build it would be hard to tell the real Lauren from the fake...Except the real Lauren was dressed only in her undies of plain black bra and cream "kidney Warmer" panties...While Emily was wriggling into the girls grey tights.

“What are we going to do with our “little angle” here Emily said “The small hold is full and we cant get her into the main hold till we land...Yes I know its Nairobi but even they might ask questions as to why we are stuffing as we stuff our bound and gagged friend in”

Claire looked at the hapless girl “Come with me Lauren and bring a cushion and some of that duct tape”

In the back of the aircraft, stood a series of metal lockers designed for storage of the crews gear. Selecting the biggest one by the aisle, that had louvers in the door. Claire shoved in the cushion and five minutes later shoved a bound and gagged Lauren in on top of it.

They locked the door. This left Lauren kneeling in semi-darkness...However, as a further concession, Claire had bound the girl’s wrists in front, rather than behind her, as it was much more comfortable and would allow Lauren to read her bible.

By the time that was done Emily was flying in on final approach.

Bapoto was very cross as she stepped out of the helicopter...She had paid the gang handsomely and had not expected do have to do anything further.

"Well!" she snapped, "Why cannot you get on with the job?"

The scare faced young woman just turned and pointed "Two new security officers" she spat and pointed at two young women in light blue uniforms, red berets of the Kenya Inspection and Security Services Ltd (KISS for short)

"The two we usually bribe with have been arrested...so we cannot just drive into the compound...We have the uniforms but the security passes have photos...We are stuck"

Bapoto sighed "How much?"

"Five hundred dollar and you must help"

Bapoto's eyes narrowed, little did the gang leader know it but as far as Bapoto was concerned, the young woman was now living on borrowed time “What must I do”

The two women stood in the shade by the compound gate and watched as a smartly dress executive hurried up to them...

“Officers you must help me...quick...In the hanger...my companies aircraft...someone is in it”

The guards, both from the local Indian community, had until three weeks ago been 1st year students at Kenyatta University.

They seemed very thrilled to have some excitement, and despite the regulations, they raced off after the businesswoman.

She led them to the side door of a very run down hanger, motioning them to be quite she slipped inside...The girls followed guns drawn.

Alone in the centre of the dirty, dim, dilapidated humid hanger stood an old Dakota aircraft.

The guards never stopped to ponder that with flat tyres and no engines the dusty aircraft with its grime-coated windows would never fly.

They followed Bapoto through the rear door and up towards the flight desk...The rear door slammed shut...the guards spun around “Strip b*tches...” the scare face leader demanded pointing her AK47 at the girls’ stomachs.

One brave girl tried to raise her pistol but Bapoto coshed her down from the back. The other girl seeing her friend drop threw down her pistol. Her hands shook as she slowly unbuttoned her uniform blouse.

Soon the airport had too brand new guards, kikuyu girls this time...But with the same smart black boots, trousers, uniform blouses, red beret and identity cards as the former guards.

The real guards now sat on the galley floor, secured facing each other, arms and legs intertwined in what could have been seen as a passionate embrace.

They were pressed so tightly together that their pert breasts, modestly covered by white exercise bras were somewhat squashed, while Bapoto had taken great delight in ensuring the crotch roped girls vulva's also pressed against one another.

Their mouths had been stuffed with rags before cruelly tight cleave gags. That was off course after the bank executive had ensured she had extracted all the necessary information from the two wow-full women by a vigorous application of a leather belt to two neat butts.

Bapoto smiled down at them “try and enjoy each other company while you can girls...because tonight...” She grinned and drew her figure across her throat “The hyenas’ will eat well”

The girls mewed pathetically in the gags, eyes widened in terror.

A stoney face Bapoto drew the mouth eaten curtain cross the galley entrance. Then went forward to the flight deck to made a call on her mobile...Watching from the pilots seat as she did the girl gang leader laughing with the two "new" KISS guards as they walked on the hanger floor.

Returning passed the galley, she heard muffed sighing and the sound of rhythmic squirming and the rubbing of rope...Bapoto hoped the girls had taken her advice rather than fighting their bonds...Smiling once again she left the couple to their fate.

Claire inspected her little troop. "Well ladies I think everything is about ready...Shall we go"
Francesca reached into her computer case and withdrew a yellow cylinder, while her sister unlocked the hatch to the small internal hold and peeked in...

Inside lay, in a squirming heap, the real bank executives and the caged bodyguards.

"Hi girls how are we feeling? Get any sleep?" a muffled barrage of abuse rouse up from the trapped women

"Well really...such language...I only asked" Francesca giggled "Anyway you old slappers we have to pop out for a meeting...won't be too long but best you try and get catch up on some beauty sleep...you all need it...Yes I know it's difficult all bound and gagged and all...tell me has that itching powder worn off yet?"

More muffled "Uummmmpphhing and MMmMMmpphhhh" came to her ears and the sound of hot "glowing" bodies rubbing against each other and against their bindings..."Anyhow...my little sister has something that will ensure you sleep well and won't disturb any cleaners...Francesca if you please..."

Her sister popped her head in "Hello everyone...Pleasant dreams...nightie...night" pulling the pin she dropped the yellow knockout gas canister in amongst the horrified women and slammed the hatch down.

Claire followed the girls down the rear steeps, after first checking the Lauren was ok.

Bapoto meet the party... “Ms Ashwell I presume” she smiled “So good to meet you in the flesh after all those emails and conference calls...you are taller than I thought...Come shall we...The banks helicopter awaits”

As they walked off Claire vainly tugged at the hem of her skirt, in the faint hope it would cover her stocking tops. Thus preoccupied, she did not pay much attention to the cleaners exiting the van marked “AirClean...Number One Company (Nairobi) Limited” or the small box one was very carefully carrying.

It was cold in the vault and Hanna regretted wearing only her short uniform skirt and matching short sleeve blouse.

She wished to that she had put on tights rather than stockings and far more substantial undies that the wisps of lace that graced her 34, 26 36 blond form...But Ray liked her in scanty outfits and once his shift was over they would be meeting for a hot date in the “Cold Safari Bar” where the discrete owner would feed and “water” them all night for free...Thanks to Ray being the beat policeman for that neighbourhood.

“Alison...come on we have stones to check!” she called out

“Coming honey...just coming” Alison’s disembodied voice drifted down the steps

Hanna groaned, “Stop chatting up those young female...how many six no seven...guards in all... you slut Alison! Get down here and help me you lazily bit*h” she said softly to herself as she opened a draw full of uncut diamonds.

Ms Green’s office was the antithesis of that airy cool vault...Thus Jessica was very glad when Ms Green suggested that she remove her red uniform jacket and undo the first three buttons on her white blouse...

“Is that a “Wonderbra” you have on my girl” Ms Green smiled at her... “I would not have thought you needed one...”

Jessica gazed back in Ms Green’s soft brown eyes “No Ms Green just an ordinary one”
“Still...”Her bosses eyes smiled back at her “That light blue colour suits you and its Sarah...please drop the Ms Green business...well when we are alone anyway”

Sarah crossed her legs and her skirt rode up over her stocking tops...the brunet made no effort to control it...but moved her chair closer to Jessica.

The Boardroom of the Fidelity Diamond Bank, was lit to give the curtained room just right amount of ambience...the Women had all kicked off their shoes and the stockinged feet sank into deep pile carpet...The chairs looked original Chippendale...The top of the highly polished table, around which the women sat, was veneered in many expensive and rare woods...Native tapestries clad the walls competing for attention with several sets of Elephant tusks...With several photos of Manyara and Bapoto standing on dead elephants.

Manyara cleared her throat..."Let me assure you Sophie...we have never done anything of the kind...All your banks diamonds are accounted for...True we may have used some...some...Err... very small ones. However,” she added hastily, as Claire's eyebrows quizzically rose...“once the transactions had been completed they have been returned with interest..."

"I have evidence on this computer," Emily snapped as she played her part as Lauren "That you have been funding several private enterprise initiatives for female relocation and employment...more commonly called sex slavery!"

Manyara opened her mouth to protest...but Claire raised her hand for silence..."My dear Manyara...let me assure you our bank has No!...repeat No!, interest in cheap moralising...It is just that as you have used our assets...my Board feels that we should partake of the profit...I hope you understand when I say that unless we can come to a mutually satisfactory monetary settlement..." Claire smiled beneath her mask as she let the African absorb the implied threat...

The woman's gaze fell and she gave a curt nod.

"Excellent..." Claire beamed "I would suggest that Laruen and I discuss with you and your assistant Ms Bapoto "...Claire noted that Bapoto eye's narrowed to slits when referred to as an assistant, so Claire did so as often as she could...

"Hammer out” She continued, “the details of all such current and future transaction...While my two associates..." Claire waved a hand airily towards the Podimore twins...magnificent in the stolen identities and clothes as the other two Bank executives..."Visit and record yours or should I say Our! stock of diamonds...Which I sincerely hope and trust Manyara are all as they should be..."

The twins followed a rather handsome girl down towards the vault. Her name was Thandiwe, (which means the loved one). She was everything the Podimore sisters liked...She was pleasant, softly spoken a very good figure, acted like a virgin and was very talkative...

“Love the short red skirt she’s wearing...shows those white nylon clad legs off to perfection...Such a nice girl...seems really a shame...Don’t you think Francesca?”

“Oh I just love the big soft eyes of hers...and those breasts under that red blouse...whoa!...But still Francesca business before pleasure...after all we don’t have to actually kill poor Thandiwe do we...Eh? We just need her electronic pass and the security codes”

The twins spoke in very hushed tones as they followed Thandiwe down a deserted corridor. Nevertheless, the girl must have just caught her name for she turned and smiled at the two would be assailants...

“May I help you...I speak good English...I love London...I work here hard to go as student...I am helpful yes?...”

“Yes very helpful my dear girl...My friend and I however...need the...Muummm” Francesca grinned amiably at the young woman...

“So young...so pretty...so innocent...so vulnerable...so stupid” She thought...then added,

“You must think us real idiots not to have used the Executive Restroom...but it is the cold down here...”

“Yes...yes I understand...There are staff restrooms on the upper floor...but all those stairs...Ah! wait I remember...It's not finished yet...but has lights and water...One day the management find funds to finish...very fine restroom...just down here...”

A small corridor ran off to the right...The concrete was not clad and long forgotten tools lay gathering dust on the floor. The very helpful girl unlocked an ill-fitting door and turned on the light...
The room house two plumbed toilets, but no seats or privacy stalls and one wash hand basin.

“Sorry but...” The girl smiled inanely and shrugged her shoulders “I wait at end corridor...I will hear there no sound...OK”

The Podimore twins made to go in passing on each side, when the both grabbed an arm each lifting Thandiwe off her feet and carrying her backwards into the room.

As the door closed, Francesca said in a soft voice... “Sorry Honey but we need to get something off your chest” The door slammed shut...So the bank clerks yelp of horror and the later screams of pain did not get very far...

Ten minutes later Francesca emerged dusting off her jacket... “Coasts clear..”

A tearful Thandiwe sat on one of the toilets...Although she still had her red blouse on it was ripped open. Her black perfectly shaped breasts on view. From the waist down all she wore was a pair of very laddered and white tights. Her trim ankles had been bound to the outlet pipe of the bowl with her own white bra. Her skirt had been torn into rough strips now formed not only a crotch rope, but had then been tightly fastened to hold her wrists behind her back as well...The final strip of formed a hard cleave gag that ensured the clerk would never be able to tongue out her panties that had been stuffed into her mouth.

The other Podimore sister turned and reached for the light switch.

“Be quite Darling...I am sorry we hurt you so much...But you brought it on yourself by acting so dumb..." Francesca turned away to avoid the pleading gaze of Thandiwe's tear filled eyes...

“Just relax and in a couple of days you’ll be walking free..." Francesca lied through her back-teeth, as she switched off the light and locked the door.

The twins slowly sauntered down to the vault door. They inserted Thandiwe's pass card and punched in her security code...The door swung open, to reveal five majestically beautiful kikuyu girls in guards uniform. they were at their ease...One was reading a newspaper, two stood by steps that led down to the diamond vault and were giggling at the commotion below...Two sat playing chess. The girl with the newspaper stood up slowly...a puzzled look on her face and reached for her gun.

Hanna was trying to push the girls hand away from her panties, when she first heard the crash and yelp...for a second she thought it was ...but No her friend was standing part clothed necking shamelessly with the other guard a big smile on both their faces.

Dull thumping sounds emanated from anti-room above...another scream of pain...Both guards stopped what they were doing...much to Hanna's disgust and raced for the stair...the got half way up before the collided with one of the colleagues who came flying threw the air and crashed into them...They landed in a heap at the foot of the stairs...

The guards had just untangled themselves from the comatose friend and staggered back up the stairs when another guard landed on top of them knocking them back and out for the count...Another guard and yet another followed until all seven lay still on the floor.

Hanna and Alison stood mouths open in horror, at the top of the stairs stood to elegant women, in smart suits gently flicking their sleeves...designer laptop bags hung from their shoulders...the girls had not even broken sweat...

"Well who have we here...two ladies who munch...by the look of it...Don't you think Francesca?"

"A real couple of pu*sy lickers as ever there was Francesca...Shall we add them to the body pile?"

"Depends on if they co-operate my dear..." Francesca gazed at the cowering diamond traders "Strip to your birthday suits ladies then strip your playmates of their uniforms...I trust they are not too blo*dy"

Twenty frantic stripping minutes later Hanna and Alison stood naked hands raised while around them lay seven majestically beautiful, if sleeping kikuyu guards just in white exercise bras', panties and ankle socks.

As grinning Podimore girls advanced down the stairs, the two traders backed away until their hot butts collided with the ice-cold metal of an inner vault door...

"Don't...hurt us...please," Alison whimpered, "Please...I've done nothing...please"

"You know Francesca...I think we are going to get on just fine with these blond lasses..." Francesca steeped forward and stroked Alison's quivering chin..."Provided they play ball and don't conceal anything"

"Well my dear Francesca" her twin replied "They are I am sure truthful young ladies...well they are true blonds as we can see..."

"Please don't hit us I do anything...please " Alison was sobbing now

Francesca went as if to punch her, then jumped back...Hanna jumped out of the way as well

"Sorry...I am so sorry...I just scared" Alison howled as she stood in a growing puddle.

"I think they have got the message Francesca" The other sister turned grinning at Hanna and threw her a large roll of duct tape... "Bind the guards in a hogtie then gag them...But first find two that match the dress sizes of you and your incontinent pal their and remove their undies..."

Hanna hurried to obey...One Podimore twin threw a guard’s vest to Alison "Here honey dry yourself..."

Once the seven guards were secured, the diamond traders had the task of dragging them back into the inner vault that house the safe deposit boxes and locking them in.

"Well done girls...now I bet your wondering why you had to strip and then take the underwear from two of the guards...Have you guessed...No!...Ok then after we or rather you have emptied the draws of all the diamonds...we are taking them up to the trading room and deal with your two colleagues'...To do that we have to cross the main bank floor and to do that we need two guards..."

"That's impossible" Hanna interjected "The guards are all true Kenyans' you two are white...you cannot impersonate them..."

"Ah! My dear Hanna...it is Hanna is it not...We are not going to impersonate the guards...YOU ARE...catch" Francesca threw them both a large screw topped box.

"Rub it on all over...and I do mean ALL over...it will significantly darken your skin tone...Oh by the way it's very long lasting...so I hope you are not going to be needing your passports for a month or two...Thats it girls You look like your enjoying rubbing that area Alison..."

Ten minutes, Hanna, and Alison had become rather coal black colour head to toe...They had been forced to put on wigs to mask their hair colour and now that the pigment was dry, they steeped into the guards’ panties, socks and bras

The Podimore twins then stood by as the laptop bags became filled with the diamonds...

From the locked door, muffled banging and Uummmmpphhing indicated that the hapless guards had come to and were not happy with their situation....

"Best get dress now ladies..." Francesca smiled "Then a little walk and we can put you and the rest of the training team to bed...Figuratively speaking that is Alison...sorry to disappoint you and all"
esercito sconfitto

It was a minor miracle that the two panic-stricken deals dressed themselves and managed the stairs...Outside the main door they stood as the Podimore sisters closed the vault door and set the time lock for 48 hours...

"Think they should have enough air down there for that long!" one of the twins quipped gazing at the girls "Cross us and you'll think they are the lucky ones...Move!"

The traders now resplendent in the guards' uniforms, underwear and polished boots moved with the resigned steep of a condemned prisoner walking to the gallows.

Zola was beside herself with fury..."Tell Falak..." she screeched at the Burqa covered Somalia woman as she walked away "Tell that slime toad...No Diamonds No Russians..."

The woman halted and slowly turned around and walked back to Zola...Her words came softly spoken but full of menace "It would be best if you keep a civil tongue when speaking of our leader...If...you wish to keep your tongue that is"

The look in the young girl’s eyes convinced Zola that this was not an idle threat.

"Look...why she cannot just send the diamonds as usual...why must she have the Russian girls before the exchange...She has the pictures and well..." Zola smiled "Those young ladies are so...so... comfortable secured to those trees over there...it would be a shame to disturb them...would it not"

Her attempt at humour was lost on the Somalia.

"A silly man faked some pictures of his captives...top price was paid for bottom quality women...An act I am sure he now regrets. As he starts his new life in the same brothel...As their eunuch of course!...Therefore, Falak now requires at least a sample of the merchandise to compare to the pictures and also to interrogate it to ensure it agrees with your assessment of its fellow captives...A helicopter will be here at four this afternoon to pick up you and a sample...say three women of a good age range...I would advise you to comply...Our desert if full the bones of infadels... a few more will not matter" She turned on her heals and walked through the shimmering heat to the small two seat aircraft.

Zola fumed for a moment...then smiled "You..."she turned to one of her guards select three of those women we found tide to the trees when we got here...Falak wants a sample...she can have one...just not any Russians eh!"

Ayoka needed a cigarette. being stripped, kidnapped and then abandoned was a bad thing...To be stuck on a helicopter for three hours, flown to G*d knows where; beaten up and questioned then thrown in to a small airless hut to await a short life as a sex slave was immeasurably worse...she wanted to sit down and cry...But she had to be strong for Kabibe and Zalika.

The hut was hot and a stench arouse from a small overflowing cesspit in the corner.

Zalika stood up and gazed around the hut. With her hands, she started frantically scrapping at the sun dried mud and dung bricks ...But the walls looked as if they would collapse and alert the guards.

Ayoka made Zalika stop. The three held a hushed council of war, to plan their escape all three vowed that they would rather die that become slaves...

However, how to escape...They decided that even at night to attempt to breakdown the walls would bring the armed guards...The floor was of rammed earth and rock hard.

Zalika suggested that they entice the guards in and over power them. However, Ayoka knew that neither she or Kabibe could take on one of the armed women in a fair fight, so stealth had to be used...It was Kabibe who suggested they look at the thatched roof.

The thatch at the back of the hut was old and brittle...they gingerly moved a couple of bundles, just enough for Kabibe to slip through.

Behind their prison, lay a well-trodden path on the other side of which was a Kraal with cows and bulls penned in behind its breast high mud wall.

After Zalika briefed Kabibe on what to do, Ayoka pulled the girl to her and whispered..."Are you sure" But the girl just violently nodded and pushed Ayoka to one side. Then in a shower of thatch, her lithe form slid out and dropped soundlessly on to the path.

In a flash Kabibe vaulted over the mud wall and landed with a noticeable squelch in the Kraal.

Both Zalika and Ayoka stuck their heads out to watch...Time passed...the sun was going down and soon the scorching heat of the day would be replaced by the freezing cold of night...the various women who passed by, were either not Kabibe's size or they were in small groups...

Finally, a young woman in a white hijab headdress over a brown Thoub came by. She had boots on her feet and had an AK47 slung over her right shoulder.

Kabibe’s head popped up over the wall and she gave the "Thumbs Up" sign.

As the woman came up to the hut, Ayoka in a stage whisper called out "Hey Miss...Hi you...help please...up here..."

Startled the girl turned and looked up her mouth open in surprise...

The setting sun shone on her face...a very beautiful face Ayoka thought...such a pity but...

Kabibe struck with the speed of a cobra...She lunged over the wall and using her own bra as a garrotte she whipped it around the startled woman’s up turned throat, then pulled backwards.

The struggling, gurgling, kicking girl was dragged on to the walk, then back over it until the small of her back rested on its top.

Using the wall as a fulcrum Kabibe pushed down...the kicking boots lifted of the floor till they flayed silently in the air. Slowly the struggles ceased...the girl convulsed once more...her hands reaching for Kabibe’s face...then they dropped and flopped out of sight...the legs slowed, nevertheless, the heals beat a furious tattoo on the mud wall, but just for a second or two then they lay still...

Ayoka gazed out as a sobbing naked Kabibe, climbed back over the wall and pulled the limp form on to the ground...

Off came the hijab; the AK47 was cast aside and the Thoub was rolled up the still form and over the arms and head. Off came the boots...,

As the girl moved to retrieve the assault rifle, Ayoka saw the former terrorist lying in just her bra, a thong, stockings, and suspenders...Then with some difficulty Kabibe dragged the girl by her shapely legs into the Kraal out of sight.

Returning she dressed in the terrorists clothes she paused only to wipe away her tears, then stood just below Ayoka and Zalika.

"Good girl that was nobly and correctly done" Zalika said

"Fu*k off...just F*ck off" snapped Kabibe...Ayoka could see the girl was shaking

"Dear girl...it had to be done...now come remember our comrades...they are still tied to trees we must rescue them...come little Kabibe...do just as we agreed...dry our eyes...good girl" Ayoka coaxed

The girl nodded and moved around to the front of the hut. There stood chatting two guards...One turned and greeted Kabibe in Somali...

Timing it right Ayoka started pounding on the door and yelling. One of the guards unfastened the padlock and weapon in hand steeped into the hut...Her friend followed.
Ayoka felt the prick of the guards bayonet against her throat, she kneed the woman hard...as hard as she could, in the crotch...then Zalika lunged forward and beat the girl to the floor...

With an exclamation the other guard started to raise her gun, only to be clubbed by the butt of Kabibe's AK47. She gasped and sank to the floor...Ayoka jumped her before she could recover and pulling the guards hijab down around the horrified girls throat and tighten it...the guard thrashed for a while her eyes bulging...her hands grasped at Ayoka's wrists, however, the woman fended them off...

Zalika meanwhile had fllipped her guard over and was straddling her.Ripping off her scarf she had grabbed handfuls’ of guards long black hair and was forcing the woman’s face down into the cesspit...the woman’s legs kicking frantically.

Ayoka’s guard seemed to be slipping away...then suddenly her hand appeared with a curved knife in it...for one second Ayoka thought she was going to die...then Kabibe swung the butt of her rifle again and the girl slumped to the floor and lay still.

Afterward, for ten minutes the three stood silently hugging one another...until Ayoka broke the spell...
"Come girls or this will have all been in vain..."

The speedily relived the ex-guards of the head coverings, boots and outer clothing and laid then out in their scanties in the deepest darkest corner of the hut as if they had fallen asleep in each others arms.....

The three locked the hut and headed off to the vehicle park.

Jessica was easing Sarah’s hand off her knee "Look Sarah...Ms Green...don’t get me wrong you are a handsome woman and if I was that way inclined I would really be very flattered ...but as it is"
Ms Green looked hurt and embarrassed...she opened her mouth to say something...but she never got to say it...
There came a hard rap at the office door and without waiting for permission the door was thrown open and four women steeped in...Two were complete strangers...white girls in smart uniforms with a bank logo Ms Green recognised...The other two were her banks kikuyu guards and they looked rather familiar.

Ms Green and Jessica shot apart like a split atom

"How dare you come in without waiting" Ms Green started to fluster

Nevertheless, the foursome entered the office and one of the white girls turned and locked the door.

"What is the meaning..." Ms Green continued until she heard young Jessica gasp

"No...It can’t be...OMG" Jessica’s hands shot upwards

Ms Green looked...and looked her mouth opened but no words came out as she saw why the two "guards" looked familiar.

"Sit down and be quite" Francesca snapped, shoving Alison in so hard she tripped and lay sprawled out on the threadbare mat, Francesca's shoe pressed down on her neck.

A horrified Ms Green turned her gaze to Hanna...She as ordered by the Podimore twins blurted out what had happened in the vault...adding more in hope that expectation "They won't harm us if we cooperate..."

Ms Green having regained her composure, folded hand together and looked at the two agents..."I am guessing your not just robbers...as you already have enough diamonds to live very luxuriously for several life times...so how may I help you..." She tried to make it seem like an ordinary business transaction...but she was shaking with fear...A point not missed by the twins...

"We want information on the large diamond deals of the last five years Ms Green" Francesca said softly "Go sit in the corner by your friend Hanna...and Francesca take your foot of Alison neck...She can sit up if she promises to behave" she added

"Most of the records for before 2010 are in the records library in hard copy form...only the more recent ones are here on my computer..."

"A likely tale madam" Francesca grabbed Alison by her hair and pushed a silenced pistol to the whimpering girl’s temple...

"No please don't hurt her...or any of my girls...they are all quite new here...They are all traders who lost their jobs in the City of London...Jessica for example only joined yesterday...And I do the big deals...I presume its the ones with the rather unsavoury political entities, you are interested in..."

Francesca chuckled as she patted Hanna on the bum...to indicate she should sit "Unsavoury political entities...Nice description of the terrorists...Slave traders and Would-be Dictators that have plagued Africa and beyond...Don't you think Francesca" Then glowering as Ms Green "The truth Bi*ch..."

"I am telling the truth...silly as it may seem Manyara insists that all compute transactions' after a certain date are printed out and the computers memory cleansed...One of her tribal relations runs the records library...It true...please don't hurt the girls...please" A tear rolled down her cheek...

"You" Francesca pointed her gun at Jessica "What do you know of this?"

"Nothing" came the quivering reply..."Sarah...Ms Green...that is...mentioned the way records are kept but I have never been down there"

Hanna then interjected "Please my I speak?" Francesca gave a curt nod "What Ms Green says is absolutely true...Guess Manyara does not trust technology..."

The Podimore twins held a quick council of war...

"Right Hanna and you Jessica isn't it?" Jessica swallowed hard and nodded..."Get naked...we won't be needing you two again...Don't worry" Francesca added swiftly "You'll live but you aren't going to enjoy this..."

Hanna slid out of the guard’s uniform and unpolished boots..."Undies too Honey...then cut that uniform up we will need something to bind the pair of you..."

Francesca looked over to Jessica who had taken off her black jacket and was stepping out of her short skirt..."Hey girl friend...who has whipped your ass...looks like you sat on a barbeque..."

"Ms Bapoto...Miss...She though I had filled in my trading returns incorrectly..." Jessica said in a hush tone as she bent forward and started to roll off her stockings...

The twins stood admiring the curvy blond as she did so...the gaze temporarily fixed on her swaying breasts trapped in a plan cup white bra...The garment was soon fluttering on to the desk and Jessica's thumbs were sliding into the waistband of her blue thong and working her final undergarment off.

Once naked she stood hands raised next to Hanna...

"Right you’re going to be bound and gagged. Then hidden away and rendered unconscious...The amount of actual pain you suffer and your survival chances will depend on how you and your fellow workers co-operate...By the way have either of you ever been crotch roped before?" Francesca said with a wicked smile...

"You...you can't do that...it's barbaric..."

"Dear Ms Green...we aren't...You Are!...with our careful instruction of course...Now where can we hid two lithe young ladies in this office so that they may "relax" in their birthday suits without having to worry about being seen...I know...under your desk I think Ms Green...it is quite a large desk, with a modesty board so your naked friends won't go spilling out over the floor in an untidy heap from the other end...Yes I think that will do nicely...By the way when do the cleaners come around...Not till tomorrow morning... excellent!...shall we proceed..."

It took Ms Green just over twenty minutes to trust up both Hanna and Jessica, to the twins satisfaction...The poor girls had been tied at the ankles; knees; crotch roped with their secured wrists fixed tightly behind their backs to it...More bindings criss-crossed between their breasts and those bonds tied off to around their upper arms...One final thing The two knew that they would never struggle free of the bounds and also any such futile squirming would be rather painful...

Ms Green and Alison then lowered the two scared women to the floor and gagged them...Hanna was luck she got the guards vest and black bra balled up and shoved into her mouth...Jessica sobbed and complained as Ms Green was forced to thumb the guards panties into the traders mouth as stuffing before adding a tight cleave..."Sorry darling I know...I know but it has to be done...I will make it up to you promise...These two won't harm you..." Ms Green looked up at the twins "You won’t harm them will you...?"...Francesca grinned down and winked but otherwise did not affirm Ms Green’s pleas.

Once Alison had finished gagging Hanna and the twins were happy that neither woman would be able to "tongue" out the silencing wads...the subject of how to knockout the two naked, bound girls came up...

"Right...You'll all be please to know that we are highly delighted with your joint efforts so far ladies...therefore we will not be using painful physical means of sending your two friends to "sleepy Ville"...firstly stow them under the desk and affix some bonds around the desk legs and the crotch ropes...Sorry girls but you really have to stay put...Well done Alison that was speedily done you have missed your vacation...there are places in Amsterdam that would employ your bondage skills for good money..."

Francesca bent down and tugged at the fixings soliciting muffled whimpers of protests from the hapless two...She stood up and from her bag drew out two tampons' and handed them to a very puzzled looking Ms Green..."Wedge one firmly up one nostril of each girl please...come on...you have not got all day..."

Dropping to her knees Ms Green crawled under the desk...The women...not surprisingly demurred at having the compacted cotton wool rammed home and yanked their heads away...She had to soothe and pacify with them to allow her to continue...finally she emerged dusting the dirt from her nylon covered legs...

"Good" Francesca beamed at her "We fully appreciate how distressing this is for you and them...but believe me not as distressing as if we had to use other methods as we did with the real guards...Isn't that right Alison my dear..."

The blond nodded vigorously..."It was terrible...Like one of the Kung Fu films...the girls never stood a chance..., “She added.

"Ms Green found a small bottle and a glass "dropper" forced into her hand..."Four good drops per tampon if you please...Oh! Don’t look so worried its only chloroform and administering it that way cuts down the amount and therefore the danger...Off you go now...Four drops remember..." The Francesca turned and in a soft whisper to her twin added, "It cuts down the danger, but enhances the length of time, those two will be out cold till Sunday..."

From under the desk came frantic squealing and the sound of a struggle as Jessica had her head gripped and the drops applied...In a couple of seconds following a low moan the sounds ceased...

In the semi-darkness under the desk, Ms Green turned to a wide-eyed Hanna..."Sorry darling I must you know what those two are capable of...Relax please..." As she clasped Hanna's jaw to steady her, an idea came to Ms Green she added only one drop to the tiny bit of the tampon that protruded and put the other drops on to Hanna's hair...where she reckoned that the effects would soon wear off...she also eased some of Hanna's bounds...She lowered the girls head to her breasts as she slid into unconsciousness..

When she emerged, she saw the one girl had dressed in Jessica's bank uniform and was straightening the seams of her stockings...

"Well done Ms Green...or may we call you Sarah?...Yes good...Well Sarah I hope you and Alison here will remain as cooperative in the records library...But first Sarah be so good as to download your computer on to my laptop if you please and talk me through some of the trades...some of the more interesting ones that is..."

Hamisi dropped the phone back on the cradle. "That snotty white bit*h from trading is coming down here with the new girl...I suppose we have to be polite to them..."she turned to Shani one of the four other Kikuyu women who ran the library...Not that it needed much running the work load was light and the pay good...one of the many advantages of being clans women with Manyara.

Shani was in looks the antithesis of her boss...she was just twenty-one and had a 34-25-36 figure and dressed smartly in expensive western clothing...today it was a white blouse, black trousers and 4inch heels...The soft brown eyes that beamed back at her boss, masked a ambitious scheming sole...

"Well I guess we do for a little while...Manyara said she will have me trained up to do the trading then we can loose the white trash" She was still smiling as she drew her well manicured figure across her throat making a horrible gurgling sound as she did...

Her boss shook her head...as she did so a bead of sweat rolled down between her large breasts, under her bra and over her rotund stomach...The air-conditioning had failed yet again in in the first floor office it was humid...Hamisi was glad that today she had chosen stockings and suspenders rather than tights...Once she had been as trim in body and as scheming in mind as Shani...now she was glad of her sinecure job and that she could hid her figure below a flowing dress inspired by native African designs but made in Paris from fine silk.

The three other women sat around reading magazines and drinking ice cold coke straight from the bottles...the girls all wore white blouses...although they all, unlike Shani who always wore white, had gone for very colourful bra’s underneath...and also unlike Shani they wore very short skirts...they had been wearing tights but as the day had grown hotter they had shimmied out of the underwear...so that the empty legs now hug from the arms of each girls chair.

There came a knock at the door...Hamisi snapped at one of the girls to answer it...She threw her magazine down and clattered over to the door in her high heels...

As they waited for the door to open Francesca pressed upon hapless Alison and the worried looking Ms Green exactly what would befall them and their two friends if they did not full comply...

The door was thrown open and Ms Green stepped forward with the one Podimore girl dress in Jessica’s uniform...The other twin still in her original Banks uniform followed pressing her pistol into Alison’s side as the trader clad in the guards uniform shuffled forward.

As the door closed Hamisi stood up and turned immediately, she ask pointing at Francesca and Alison..."Who are they...they are not authorised...it is not allowed"

"Please calm your self dear..." Ms Green purred, "The white girl is a VIP whom Manyara wishes every courtesy to be offered and just to dispel any of your worries I have arranged for one of our Kikuyu guards to accompany us."

Hamisi was far from happy but relaxed a little; Shani smiled her best crocodile smile at the white women...while the other four girls sat around looking bored.

The room was "L" shaped...with a passage way that led through heavy wooden doors to long rows of dusty files and at the very far end a further metal door...

Hamisi proudly announced that her girls had never lost a file...and the banks most intimate records were safe in her hands...But when Francesca in her role as Jessica asked to see some files relating to the Falak trades, Hamisi’s old disquiet remerged...her hand slid to her desk draw...

Meanwhile the other twin with the tight-lipped Alison as an unwilling companion moved innocently around the room to get a good look into the storage area.

One girl put down her coke as they passed and gazed at the guard and a puzzled look came over her face..."What the...you’re not Kikuyu...you’re a whitie blacked up what is going on..."

Hamisi moved fast she flung open the draw and made a grab for a small silver pistol...But as she raised it Sarah grabbed her wrist... "For fuc* sake Hamisi don’t these women have two of my girls hostage...please just do as they say..."

However, the African tried to shove Ms Green away "Fool I care not for you or your girls...traitor"

"Call security...Shani call security now..."

I was happening fast and unplanned the two twins were not in the position to take down Hamisi...but as Shani reached over her desk for the phone she exposed the waist band of her white "Hi-cut" panties...Francesca just managed to grab the knickers and yank hard...and a desperate Podimore can yank very hard... Shani screamed in pain and her hands flew to the crotch of her trousers in a futile attempt to ease the giant "Wedgie" she had....her eyes bulged and she bent over retching...till Francesca’s elbow collided with the top of her head and she slid slowly and silently to the floor...

While her twin dealt with the girl, Francesca drew her pistol and pointing it in the general direction of the now far from bored maidens ordered them to stay sitting...

Ms Green was still struggling with Hamisi, who was by now screaming curses as she tried to us her pistol... "Sorry my dear but...my girls mean more to me than you do..." Ms Green punched Hamisi hard in her stomach...the wind shot out of the African like a gale and she sank to her knees...Nevertheless she still contended for the pistol...Ms Green was sat back on the desk Hamisi was trying to get up...Sarah swung her leg across giving the room a quick flash of a pair of pink panties and locked her thighs around Hamisi’s head...

For a little while the woman struggled then she dropped the pistol and used both hands to tried to prise apart Ms Greens smothering thighs...She failed miserably...Ms Green now used her hands to further thrust Hamisi face into the crotch of her pink panties...The African rocked from side to side on her knees in an increasingly desperate attempt to free herself...then slowly she rolled over on her back till Ms Green was sitting on her face...less than a minute later it was over and a rather shaking Ms Green got up...

"Well done girlfriend nice take down" The twins chuckled in unison
"Now get those two stripped naked, bound and gagged..." Francesca smiled as she drew two more tampons and the chloroform..."Guess you know what to do with those"

Alison and Ms Green worked speedily stripping the woman of the outer and underwear...Hamisi's large floral panties were the subject of much hilarity from the twins...However, those knickers soon disappeared into Shani's sleeping mouth...Hamisi's silk dress was cut into long thin strips and used for binding.

Once the two were trust and the twins were happy that they had been sent to sleepy-ville for a long time with the tampon/chloroform combo...The twins issued orders for the three very scared filing clerks to extract and scan the files they needed.

As the women worked feverishly, Francesca broke open the vending machine and proffered ice cold drinks to Sarah and Alison...

"Excellant work Sarah...If it had not been for you we could have had a shoot out...cheers"

"Look all I want is for my girls and me to survive this...I will do anything I have too...Besides..." she turned and gazed at the defeated duo "I never liked them anyway"

Once the files were scanned the Kikuyu were ordered to strip...they pleaded and grovelled but strip they did...and stood hand held high as they watched their clothing reduced to make bonds.

Once again Alison and Sarah worked effectively, soon three whimpering women stood bound and naked...Collecting the cast off tights, and the thongs Ms Green started stuffing mouths...The first young woman protested loudly at this saying that the underwear was not hers...

Francesca placed a pistol to her head and said, "Well they are now open widen and say Aaagggggghhh"

She did not quite get an Aaagggggghhh more an Ooooommmmmpppphhhh as the undies were thumbed home and a cleave applied

The other two silently although tearfully acquiesced.

"Right into the filing room with the lot of you...quick march" Francesca snapped
esercito sconfitto

However, since the knees, ankles and even big toes had been tied up all the three could do was not so much a quick march more a slow "bunny hop"...down passed the dusty racks of files they went...down to the metal door at the far end once inside Francesca pushed them to the floor behind a stack of crates and secured each girls bonds into a hog tie...

In the mean time Alison dragged Shani in to join her workmates, then went out to help Sarah drag in the overweight Hamisi...as Francesca said "we wouldn’t want her to be lonely out there would we" ...They tied the two in a sixty-nine position behind the creates so that even if anyone looked into the room they would probably not see the Library staff relaxing in the all together.

As the locked up and left the library Francesca smiled at Ms Green "Thank you Sarah, The help you and has exceeded all our expectations...Bet you’ll be pleased to know that we must be out of your life soon and go and re-join the meeting...just one small drop of information more, just where and we hide two nicely bound, gagged and naked women so they will not be found...any ideas Sarah?"

Several "Technical's" stood in the shade of a few scrubby trees...in the centre of a compound made up of three long mud brick buildings set in a horseshoe shape around its edge.

Six men in Arab headdresses, but wearing western style combat fatigues sat taking and laughing...all where armed...Occasionally women in full Burqa's came and poured them coffee...the men took no notice of them except to issue demands for food or instructions on cleaning their clothes and equipment...The subservient women hurried to obey...A couple women came and lit a large fire close by where the three girls stood in the shadows watching, they were joined by three more and they started to prepare the evening meal

Ayoka waved to Kabibe and Zalika to follow her, as moved off towards a derelict hut full of large empty packing crates....“Look girls we have two problems...One with all those men around how do we get some transport and secondly does anyone know where the hell we are?"... Both girls looked back at her blankly...

“I saw a woman in a Burqa talking to that malawa Zola...may be she is one of those girls...if we grab her I am sure Zalika could make her talk” young Kabibe looked at Zalika hopefully...

“In true I do not know...she seemed to scare even Zola so she must be a tough nut...unlike those pathetic women over there...no more than mindless robots...no self respect...no honour” she rolled her eyes

“Well we cannot stay here...those guards could be found at anytime and if they are our lives will be worth nothing...” Ayoka mussed quietly...then a thought came into her head “However, ladies if you are up to it...we could cut out three of those women...Their Burqa’s would be a good disguise...we have more chance to make at least one of them talk than that other woman...And once we have the information and their clothes we leave them naked bound and gagged in one of these crates...They’ll not be found there"...she added more in hope than in certainty,

“I don’t know...its risky” Zalika said “You two are no warriors...That guard nearly got you Ayoka...Why don’t we just get some food and water and start out on foot...I can navigate by the stars...we move by night sleep during the day...”

“Fine...However, as you say we will be on foot...They have vehicles and would catch us within a day,” Ayoka countered

“I say we take three out” Kabibe piped up “We have nothing to loose and if their underwear is as sexy as those guards had...well my own are getting rather disreputable especially after my trip into that Kraal...phew! all that bulls kanye" she wrinkled her nose”

They waited till it was dark...the men had their meal and gradually slid off to the huts where three women had started the task of hanging mosquito nets over the beds...The other three picked up the some of dishes and started walking to the well.

The three squeezed themselves into the shadows as the three passed by...one girl laughed...a soft tinkling laugh of a young woman...Five minutes later a girl came back for some more pots...She never made it...The only thing she made was a startled yell and that was muffled by way of Zalika’s hand being clamped over her mouth and nose...Kabibe and Ayoka both took an arm each and lifting, so that the girls feet were off the ground carried the “Hhhuummmping” squirming girl into the ruined hut and held her down...

The victim wriggled mightily, nevertheless, with Zalika’s hand over her mouth and nose not only could she not call out...she could not breath...her legs being free beat furiously on the dry earth...Unfortunately for her someone in a near by hut turned on the TV to “The X Factor” and the noise masked the fading struggles of the Burqa clad woman...

Once she had fainted, the three quickly stripped her of her outerwear “Wow...Oh! Wow!...Victoria’s Secrets Hiphugger panties...I’m having them...."Young Kabibe enthused as she pulled blue panties down the girls shapely legs...The match bra and then the two white thigh high stockings followed...

Softly giggling, Kabibe stripped naked. She chucked the guards clothes in an untidy pile, much to Ayoka's annoyance. Then she peeled of her own white sweat and dirt stained underwear and start to pull on their victims warm panties..."Oh! These are lovely" she purred reaching for the bra..."Hum...the cups are a little on the small side, still they lift and separate nicely don't you think..."she looked down at her enhanced cleavage..."Well hello boys" she smiled...

"Come on girl!" Zalika whispered urgently "This sl*t will becoming too soon or her friends may drop by"

Kabibe nodded. She rolled on the stockings sitting on their former wearer.

"We need something to tie her up with" Zalika said then swiftly " No you don't not yet" the girl who was in her early twenties started to groan and to raise herself up...the groaning became a "Mmmuuuppphhhh" and Zalika's hand re-attached its self, thus after just a second or two of squirming the now naked girl was safely back in Slumber-Ville...

Ayoka thrust the Burqa "Go and find some rope or something...But be careful!"

As Kabibe skipped off into the night, Ayoka studied their new friend...She was obviously a Arab...health...nice face...Zalika was holding her in the sitting position her arm around the ladies chest...the girls breast, which sagged only slightly as the rested on that Zalika's forearm, were 34's Ayoka would guess...she also had a luxuriant pubic bush...the girl seemed to be sleeping peacefully...

Kabibe found three things almost immediately:- One a automatic pistol tucked into the Burqa; Two a storage hut that might contain what they were looking for and Three, certainly less pleasing a woman in a hijab and with a AK47 on guard outside.

As she was wondering what to do the guard noticed her, after looking around left her post, and sauntered over. Placing one hand on to the wall, she leaned forward to gaze into Kabibe's eyes. Then after saying something the scared girl did not fully understand, she placed her hand on Kabibe's heaving buxom bosom.

The guard took the heaving as a sign of passion and not the fear that it really was... She laughed and winked, then stared to head back to her post.

The guard looked around and unlocked the door, turning she beckoned to Kabibe and stepped in side.

Gripping the pistol tightly Kabibe followed...The guard switched on a dim light...Inside there stood racks of equipment...trainers...toner cartridges...bottles of clear liquid...crates of grenades...some RPG launchers and in a shop freezer unit sticks of semtex...

However, much most worrying to Kabibe there was and old mattress in the far corner...The guard gently took her hand and led her towards it...Once there she knelt and started to lift the hem of Kabibe's Burqa...

“Guard...where are you!”

The woman shot upwards and trust Kabibe into the shadows...

“I am here Falak...Thought I heard a noise”

“Idiot...Who were you expecting the American...”she spat “The American Seals...The British SAS perhaps...Fool the infidel dogs do not even know we are here ...Who could make a noise...a snake perhaps...if you like looking for snakes my friend Imtithal could help you there...particularly if you like black mamba...do you like mamba soldier of the faith...”

Kabibe thought she saw the woman shake with fear

“No...Falak...No...Please...I am a faithful believer in the word of the prophet...I am sorry if I was wrong”

“Leave your post again and I will have you join the my girls on their martyrdom mission...do you understand? I will return in one hour to sort out the explosives and fit out my girls for their entrance to paradise.”

As the fat woman left, Kabibe moved out of the shadows and hugged the sweating girl...The guard pushed her back on to the mattress and knelt beside her...
“I am sorry you go tomorrow for martyrdom pretty eyes” The woman leaned over her hand reached up Kabibe’s leg...over the knee...over the stocking top...into her panties...

"Thwack...Thwack" Kabibe brought the pistol butt down on the unsuspecting head and steeped nimbly aside as the woman toppled face down beside her...

Kabibe had decided that being disguised as a would be suicide bomber was a big disadvantage to say the least...She quickly slid out of the stuffy Burqa...Then proceeded to relieve the sleeping guard of her outer garments...which Kabibe quickly donned...

Looking through the racks of equipment, she found a large box full of wide black duct-tape...A smile came to her face…

In ten minutes flat the guard very closely resembled one of those Egyptian mummies in the Nairobi museum...As a small girl the look of them had always given Kabibe nightmares...but this one made her chuckle...especially when the woman came round and found herself wrapped up head to toe apart from her nose and eyes...

Kabibe hauled the "Uummmmpphhinngg.....MMmmmpppphhhing" girl out of sight then headed back to tell her friends what she had seen and heard.

Ayoka was most fulsome in her praises as she “wrapped up” their other struggling captive with more of the duct tape...She even called Kabibe

“Our young beautiful courageous warrior” much to Zalika discussed and Kabibe’s delight.

They unceremoniously dumped the young Arab suicide bomber in a crate and closed it up before moving the crate, or as a smiling Kabibe insisted, they call it the "Sarcophagus"... “On account of its occupant was all wrapped up and will not be found for a thousand years” she laughed so loudly that Zalika slapped her face and told her to “shut the F*ck up”

Kabibe sulked as the three headed to the weapons store...

They worked quickly to select, under Zalika's guidance weapons and some explosives...They completely ignore the frantically struggling guard...When suddenly they heard voices and girlie laughter approaching...Kabibe raced to the door and steeping outside closed it...Zalika and Ayoka sat...literally sat on the guard to keep her quite...They heard a woman speak in sharp tones and the laughter ceased...The door was flung open and eleven Burqa clad women entered.

Ayoka craned her neck and could just see Kabibe silhouetted in the doorway...a short plump woman stood hands on hips berating her "She must be Falak" Ayoka guessed and prayed softly that she would no notice the substitution...She did not and entered the store

"Girls the day you have been awaiting draws close...In those crates over there"...

To Ayoka's horror Falak pointed at the crates behind which she Zalika and the mummified guard were concealed

"Are complete sets of clothes for those infidel *****es of the IDF" she spat

"Seems to do a lot of spitting that woman" Kabibe thought "I wish she was spitting teeth...she will be when I am done with her"

"You will find uniforms shoes and underwear...they are all I am afraid I little grubby as there previous inhabitants did not have time to clean them for you"

Laughter echoed through the storeroom...

"In other crates are your suicide vests...and in the box you will find some soaps...strip here and go next door to the showers...wash well with the infidels soap so you will even smell like them... Oh don't worry I have had Imtithal check the showers to ensure none of her little friends are lurking there...Once you smell like the Infidels' then come back and dress, for in two hours time a plane will come and fly you out...Then you go through the tunnels under the Israeli..." she spat again "wall, onwards to their bus stations; you will get close to the young women returning to their units and enact your martyrdom...You have the honour of being the first ...but you will not be the last..." Cheering erupted...

"Now I must go and make ready to meet our important sponsor...any questions?"

"Yes Falak...before we go may we have the honour of dispatching the captured Israeli girls to hell..."

Falak smiled but shook her head "That honour went to our sponsor...But rest assured...It was slow and painful" she turned and left the girls slipping out of their plain drab Burqa outerwear and their far more interesting lacy underwear and stockings...

The happy, giggling, beautiful but deadly girls ripped open the soapbox. Then cuddling and kissing one another they headed for the showers.

They held another council of war...Zalika was for going for the one of the "Technical's" and shooting their way out if they had to...Ayoka said, they must escape and free their friends...However, it was Kabibe who came up with the plan...she enjoyed the adoration heaped on her by the other two and now fancied herself as their true leader...

They stripped naked and picked up some of the stockings; bars of soap; bottles of liquid soap and three Colt 45 pistols...then headed for the shower block...

The block stood in a natural hollow, its roof almost level with the earth...The walls were of concrete except for the last 6inches when tiny glass windows ran the whole way round...From the open windows and doors steam spewed rising like volcanic clouds...with it came giggles, laughter and gasps and groans that seemed to indicate that the soap was being used for other purposes and that all the girls were coming clean...

The three slipped inside...it was difficult to see as the steam billowed and swirled...Nevertheless they soon made out that there were three separate shower cubicles, two small ones with high tiles walls but open to the corridor and at the end of the corridor a larger communal shower with just louvered panels that reached around it in a three foot high band...
The bombers had divided themselves, so that two had one of the smaller cubicles, while three of their friends had the other, the balance of the girls occupied the main one...Soap, steam, and sex seemed to be the order of the day...

So it was relatively easy to sneak up on the first couple...One was facing the wall bracing herself as her friend soaped her back and between her legs...This her friend did with steady, soft, sensual, strokes...Or rather, she did until Zalika' s big hand clamped over her mouth and nose and pulled the girl backwards out of the cubical...The damp woman, her eye wide with surprise...her arms and legs flailing received Kabibe's knee in her groin which knocked the air and the fight out of her...Ayoka stepped forward as Zalika released the gasping girl, and using the flat of her pistol rendered, with a few deft blows, the would be murderer into a senseless heap on the floor...She dragged the girl out of sight...

Her friend called out, cross that the "soaping" had ceased. Zalika stepped forward and with soap and loofah continued where her companion had left off...The girl giggled with pleasure...until she turned around...and saw the big African standing there...Her jaw dropped in amazement. Zalika smiled at her, swung a right cross that closed the girls mouth for her...she slammed back into the outer walk and slid down into the soap suds legs akimbo...head down on her ample chest...They hauled her out and laid her atop her equally damp companion.

Their attention then turned to the three-some that had developed in the other cubical two girls writhed covered with foam...giggling and gasping...their friend knelt beside them petting, her back to the and stroking their various sensitive spots with one hand while stroking her owe with the other...

“Watch this “young beautiful courageous warrior” and learn” Zalika chided Kabibe

Crouching, she edged forward the kneeling woman never really knew what happened...Zalika’s powerful arm whipped around her neck. She put pressure on the sides of her victim’s throat as it wedged down in the “V” between Zalika’s upper and forearm. With her, other hand Zalika grasped the girls’ hair holding her head still...With her arm, she squeezed the shocked girls’ carotid arteries and the jugular veins but without compressing the airway...

The woman twitched and squirmed a little made a gurgling noise then became still...her limbs flopped uselessly as she was dragged back to join the first two...

“It’s called a “sleeper hold”” Zalika said nonchalantly flicking water off her body

“Why then is Ayoka slugging her with a pistol?” her petulant apprentice said

“The hold only works for a few seconds unless you wish your victim never to awaken...and your plan calls for them to be at least warm”

Just as Ayoka joined them the two Arab women noticed their playmate was AWOL they started to emerge from the steam to find three pistols pointing at them...They gasped until by Ayoka’s snapped instruction and threat of being shot they shut up and raised their hands.
After telling them to blindfold and gag themselves with some stockings, Ayoka dragged the short dumpy one off and stood her by the pile of her sleeping friends...

Kabibe leapt on her and applied, with great success the "sleeper-hold"... Buoyed up with self-confidence the young, would-be warrior, left Ayoka to watch the girl...

She rushed off back to the shower cubical to repeat the procedure on its hapless occupant...However, as she jumped on the tail elegant young lady, the woman struggled and tried to reach behind her and claw at Kabibe...worse still the girl started to run about....With a horrified Kabibe clinging on to the back of the wet slippery woman.

The Arab was screaming in her gag for help...fortunately all that came through was a muffled, slurred...

"Mmmmnnnnpphhhh....hhhheelllppppmmmmppp....coommmrrrrdasmmmmppp"

Luckily, Zalika brought her fist down hard on the woman's topknot...and with a "Uugghhh" of pain, the girls’ knees buckled and she fell forward…collapsing in an untied heap with Kabibe underneath

"Is she hurt?" Ayoka came hurrying up

"Only the little girls pride" Zalika chuckled

Kabibe kicked the Arab then grabbed her ankles and dragged her over to where her friends slept.

Once out side Zalika lifted Kabibe up and the girl pulled apart the thatch and got into the loft...Ayoka threw her the bottles of liquid soap then went back to helping Zalika with the stockings which they tied taught at ankle height at the door way and at the pillars of the entrance porch.

Kabibe gingerly worked her way over the roof trusses over the heads of the happy soapy girls below. Treading carefully reached the "header tank" and the showers heater... Then once she had poured the soap into the header tank, she dried her hands and opened the heater panel and waited...soon the shower heads started to pour thick foam down on the woman...At first they laughed, but then it started to get in their eyes and the yelping began...Kabibe reached forward and pushed the heater to the max...The foaming liquid became scalding hot...the girls below panicked...the ran into one another...ran into the sides of the shower...fell over and yelled mostly yelled...till one found the entrance...

Out they ran blinded by the foam...they did not see their comrades piled up...the certainly did not see the stockings until the tripped over them...

Zalika and Ayoka pounced bringing their pistol butts down hard on the heads of the soapy, squirming, slipper, sisters of death...that is… all but one...the last girl out saw what was happening and jumping the pile of her fallen comrades grabbed Ayoka's Colt...But before her soapy fingers could release the safety catch...Kabibe hurled herself off the roof and landed on the Arab knocking her down and out...

"Right...that was the easy part" Zalika said as she dumped the last woman on the
mattress...

Kabibe was fitting each woman with her suicide vest packed with semtex...Ayoka had the less than easy job of dressing each damp comatose girl in a thong, and a pair of tights, as they had used all the stockings...and to top it all each waistband had to be smeared with glue to make it impossible to remove...

Zalika then helped Ayoka dress the girls in Burqa's to conceal the vests...but raised the hem line tantalizingly high to the knees...By which time Kabibe was dress in a pair of white lace panties and white tights under her Burqa...she then hurried over to the men's compound and walked in

The trainee terrorists were watching Manchester United in a European Cup match...so at first they took no notice of Kabibe...until she stood in front of the TV and hitched up her Burqa...Then they did!

"Listen boys… my sisters and I are off on a martyrdom mission tomorrow...and we feel the need to encourage you all in your endeavours…so tonight we wish to lay with you...what ever you want to do is fine with us...Think of it as a down payment for your promised virgins in paradise..." She wiggled her hips as she walked to the door...

Kabibe remembered the tale of the pied piper as she led the slobbering men behind her...Up to the doors of the weapons store...

"In boys...my sisters await at the far end...some have taken a potion to make them sleepy...but they are for your enjoyment..." She was almost knocked down in the rush...

Zalika and Ayoka slid out dragging a fuse behind them...they lit it as Kabibe closed and locked the door. Kabibe caught sight of the panicking bound guard in the corner watching the fuse burn past her...From the mattress came the sounds of ripping nylon and the grunts of some of the girls as they started to awaken...

"How long...the fuse how long?" Kabibe asked as they walked rather quickly from the storeroom...

Zalika shrugged "30...40 seconds"

They looked at one another..."RUN!"

Kabibe threw off her Burqa and joined the others dashing to the nearest "Technical"...

Then with Ayoka driving, they headed off…Bouncing at breakneck sped across the rough ground and around the tall sand dunes…

Kabibe clung on for dear life to the rusty roll bar, while behind her Zalika fought to stop the barrel of the Russian heavy machine gun swinging and smashing her skull…

Time passed Ayoka drove as a woman possessed...

"Hey those charges haven't gone off," Kabibe screamed over the noise of the Toyota's un-silenced engine

Just then the sky lit up...They could not actually remember any noise from the explosions only that there were explosions...lots of them that made the ground heave and the sky burn...Flaming fireballs shot up and plummeted back down and as they landed they set off further detonations... The Technical rocked and nearly rolled over more than once...then there was silence...the ice starlit sky re-emerged and all that was left was a dull red glow that seemed to pulsate as if the door to hell its self had been kicked open.

They drove until the stars in the east started to fade and the first warm breath of the deserts day wafted over them...

Ayoka parked the vehicle in a deep dry Wadi. The three naked girls sought shelter in the shadows and fell in to a deep exhausted slumber...So they never saw the little red dot of a laser gun sight trace their inert forms...Or the man in an Arab headdress and khaki shorts who guided it...Two further men slid along the dune and lay beside him they looked at the women and grinned.

Ms Green worked the tampon into Alison's left nostril...A rather more difficult task that it would seem as the naked, bound and gagged young woman was wedged under Ms Green’s desk and had been securely attached to it and to her two sleeping colleagues who shared the space with her...

Alison wriggled and "Ummmpphhed" in protest at the intrusion “Sorry my dear you know the alternative!” Ms Green soothed the girls sweaty forehead...As she reached for the chloroform filled dropper...It was over in less than thirty seconds the blonds head lulled forward...A little drool escaping from the corner of Alison’s mouth, where the pink panties were compressed by a very tight stocking cleave, and dripped on to her gently rising and falling breasts...

“Now the chair if you please...Sarah” One of the Podimore girls commanded

Ms Green wedged the chair under the dress and applied the superglue as instructed...

“Perfect they’ll not get out of there...” The other twin smiled as she turned off the cooling fan adding, “Now where did you say we could stash you...permanently”

Ms Green swallowed hard...praying that Hanna had come too and was just faking “In the 1980’s the Soviets provided us with a computer system...It was never installed...but they built a large air-conditioned concrete computer room on the roof...the one they use now as a helipad...Anyway the stuff is up there in great big crates...I have the only key to the room...I go up there occasionally...the windows are very small slits but they give a nice view of the city from up there...”

Five minutes later the two twins were standing in a tall room with thick concrete walls...It was dimly lit through the “arrow slit” windows...Inside large crates stood floor to ceiling...It was from one of those crates that a naked, bound and tearful Ms Green looked up at them...

Francesca knelt down and pulled at the woman’s bonds...Sarah gasped as the crotch rope bit in...

“Hmmmm...I think those are tight enough...I don’t think she’ll be doing to much struggling do you Francesca?”

Her twin pulling out the guards panties from her pocked bent over... “No Sis. She is bound up to your usual high standard...Now for the gag...Open wide Sarah darling! Sorry I nearly forgot ...Any last requests?” She balled up the panties and reached towards Ms Greens face...

Ms Green spoke softly, her eyes fixed on the crotch of the approaching white panties, it was “decorated” with some guards’ thick black curly hairs, plus some wispy blond ones that were obviously Alison’s... “Just that I am sorry...so sorry, that I ever helped Manyara and Bapoto...and please...please...keep your word and spare my girls, please...I Hhmmmmmmpppppphhhh”
esercito sconfitto

Francesca thrust the panties into the closing mouth “Shut the fuc* up...Your sorry are you...bet all the poor sods that have been sold into slavery...or had their children kidnapped to fight as soldiers...will be really glad to hear that...Now hold still while I apply the glue and duct tape...” Once this was done the girl stood up and walked off

Her sister lifted the crate lid. However, before she lowered it she whispered to the hapless Sarah...

“Sorry about her little rant...she goes off on one occasionally...Rest assured your girls will live, thanks to your cooperation...And in case your interested, we will arrange for your clothes and identity papers to be found by a crocodile infested river...People will think you were involved in the heist and committed suicide through guilt...Not so far from the true is it?, so no one will even be looking for you...Oh! and by the way; I have knocked a couple of air holes in this crate...so you should have a few days to make your peace with your maker ...Bye, bye Ms Green!” Francesca screwed the lid down.

They rejoined Claire and Emily in the Boardroom. Bapoto sat glowering at Claire, but Manyara threw them one of her beaming false sickly smiles... “All went well...I trust you have retrieved only your own banks diamonds” She laughed and pointed at an email “Ms Green says you are most methodical...and that she certifies the diamond stock is correct...”

The twins smiled Ms Green had been most helpful

“Just one little thing...”Manyara motioned to Bapoto who produced a bright orange coloured metal cylinder and unscrewed it... “We have a policy in the bank that all our diamonds should be transported in a secure high strength heavy container...It ensures that no one will run off with anything and that the precious contents are highly visible...”

Francesca looked at Claire who shrugged...So the twins poured in some of the diamonds...keeping back the other stolen gems and locked the container...

Manyara and Bapoto smiled broadly and waved, as Claire and her girls clambered out of the banks Soviet Mi-8 Hip helicopter. Claire stood for a minute massaging her ears in an attempt ease the ringing caused by the noise and vibration of the old machine.

The flight to the bank had been bad enough, however, on the return journey the Spartan cabin had been crowded as travelling with them had been six unsmiling muscular women. Bapoto had informed Claire, or as she knew her as Ms Sophie Ashwell, the girls were members of the Banks Security Staff...she apologised that the women had grabbed all the ear protectors. Nevertheless, she said that there was simply nothing she could do about it.

Bapoto winked at Manyara then told the security detail to go and wait by the hanger, while she had a quick conversation with the girl gang’s leader...

"It is placed?" she snapped

The scare faced girl grinned back "Yes all done and did a very nice cleaning job too...Shame the cleaning company will not be paying us...we did them proud” she giggled

"Good work...I have arranged a little bonus for you and your girls...You like diamonds" Bapoto thought the woman's gratitude was really quite enchanting... "Get your girls and take the van around the back of hanger 6B...I ensure that you all get what you deserve... and don't forget the two on "guard duty" I would hate them to feel left out"

Once aboard their aircraft the girls stripped naked, removed their masks and wigs...They tossed a coin to see who would get the shower first...It came down to best out of three between Claire and Emily. Emily won...Only to find that the Podimore twins had sneaked in and were, enjoying giving each other a good "scrubbing down"...judging by the gasps and sighs coming from amongst the steam...Emily decided it would not be healthy to interrupt the Podimore's ablutions...

Instead, she made her way to the hatch and looked into the small hold... “All wake now are we...sorry to have kept you ladies...Just to say we have a slot in two hours time...then its next stop the Atlantic...well for you anyway...Muffled whimpers and the sound of frantic wriggling emanated...before Emily locked the hold again.

Claire sat at her computer...Her mind was racing...Lauren...To terminate the girl seemed harsh, especially as she could easily killed them all earlier that day...Also she had shown genuine contrition for the rather small part she had played in the banks international schemes also she had acted, rightly or wrongly, at Ashwell’s bidding in the hope of saving the bank executives soul...Compared to the actions of the unfortunate Ms Green let alone Ashwell...Lauren was an Angel...
A thought floated its way up from her subconscious and try as she might she could not make it sink...Using the banks records purloined by the twins she looked for a name and contact details...Finding it she despatched an email...Time passed until the annoying little voice from her machine announced “You have mail”

She bit her lip she scanned it...Yes they were interested...Top rates would be paid for good quality merchandise...They would agree to her rather strange requests... Was she sure that she was willing to get only rough trade prices for seven and no price for one item provided that item was treated well?

Claire tapped back her affirmation... “How the fu*k am I going to sell that to the girls...Let alone her they controllers back home...”

Then she sent a further email...to a much different address...She got a standard “Out of Office” return... Moreover, for the first time in over twenty years Claire prayed

Emily came back to see if the shower was free...She swore mightily at the grinning glowing girls as the emerged...and informed her that there was no more hot water...

Claire called them all together and opened the hatch and out lined some of her plan...Muffled mews of protest came from down below...Emily was right against it “You cannot do that Claire...you know the rules...If even one ever gets away we will all spend our days looking over our shoulders...and I’ve got family to think of... One Podimore girl sided with her...The other was undecided “Guess you could say it makes the punishment fit the crime...and the accountants would be happy...”She mussed...Her Twin butted in “I don’t see why we should risk our lives just because Claire has the Hots’ for this Lauren woman...where is she anyway...”

Claire shot up and went to the locker...opening the door she caught Lauren as the wide eye woman rolled out...Claire removed the captives gag...The girl was very agitated...but her mouth was so dry she could not speak...A couple of sips of water later she found her voice...

“Bomb!”

That was one word on an aircraft that was guaranteed to ruin ones day.

“Bomb...” Lauren repeated as if no one had heard her the first time... “There is a bomb in the “Blackbox” locker over there...” She nodded to the rear of the aircraft... “I heard them...They are working for Manyara and Bapoto. Once the cleaning was done they placed the bomb; They were laughing about it...When we reach eight thousand feet, the timer starts...ten minutes later...BOOOM!”

Emily slowly walked over to the locker...She used some of the airlines plastic cutlery to undo the screws... “Could have a magnetic trigger,” she hissed

The device was fitted into a small lunchbox...Emily tried to control her shaking hands as they reached for the box...

“Oh fuc*...Oh fu*k...Oh Jesu*”

“Don’t take the lords name in vain,” Lauren said quietly

Emily glowered at her... “You f*cking try this you sanctimonious Bit*h...I did this too many times in Basra...”

“I am sorry...I meant no harm...I will pray for you...”

Slowly Emily eased the box out and opened it... The bomb was a nice well made bomb...A barometer device, linked to a digital timer, linked to a battery, linked to a detonator attached to two sticks of semtex...

“Jesu* the Fuc*ing murderous Bitc*s...when I get hold of Manyara and Bapoto I will rip out their intestines and strangle them slowly with them.

“I think there is a better way...” Lauren said, “The device is their property...so why don’t you return it to them...in the banks lift perhaps?”

Emily laughed as the tension eased... “Lauren I like your style...for once!...But I think their helicopter is a better target...Bet you even money they will follow us”

“Good idea” Claire stood stroking Lauren’s head “Ten minutes flying would see us clear over the bush...When the crash happens, they would see the explosion and fire miles off so they could land, find that orange container and retrieve their diamonds. Leaving what is left of us for the vultures...A tragic accident...no witnesses...no comeback”

“We’ll need a native worker to get near that aircraft without arousing suspicion...Or even better one of the airports guards”Francesca interrupted “And I don’t fancy turning black...how could we explain that to Mummy and Daddy”

“What do you mean turn black?”

“Well dear Lauren we have this special cream it turns the skin a nice ebony colour...unfortunately although it fades a little over time it is permanent...” Emily grunted

“I’ll do it”

They all turned to look at Lauren

“You...we cannot trust you...” Francesca snapped "you'll run off screaming...I know I would give the choices for death or "a fate worse than death" as some scuzzy who*e in a African knocking shop”

“I’ll do it as G*d is my witness...If you agree with Claire’s plan of sparing Ashwell and the rest of us”

It was speedily agreed.

Lauren was unbound and handed the jar of cream...She pulled a face then started to rub... “Ouch that smarts” she gasped but continued...

While Emily sorted out a wig for her, the Podimore twins dressed in white exercise bra’s and matching panties...They then took some of the cast-off hosiery to secure the guards...they decided they would not need weapons...

Lauren gazed at herself in the mirror as her skin tone darkened... “Can I have my old clothes back please?”

“No way” Emily snapped “Your less likely to do a runner in the buff and besides you’ll be quicker dressing in your disguise”

Checking the coast was clear three lithe female forms fell flat on the tarmac and silently slid off to the buildings beside the parked aircraft...

Lauren spotted the guards first...The KISS women stood smoking and chatting at the door way of a dilapidated Warehouse...She watched as the twins scampered off and gained access to the rear of the building...Then desperately trying to control her breathing...and any sign of emotion a naked Lauren stood up and sauntered over to the guards...

The women’s faces showed mixtures of surprise and delight when they turned and saw her naked black form...

“Excuse me ladies...can you possible help me I seem to have mislaid my clothing?”

Lauren could see the twins slowly, silently, slipping out of the shadows towards the backs of the unsuspecting guards...The guards moved, they grabbed Lauren and shoved her against a fuel bowser.

One guard with gun drawn stood facing her...She placed the muzzle of the pistol to the surprised girls temple and while at first her fingers gently stroked across Laurens breasts...then moving ...down,...down...one finger started to intrude...The guard never smiled her eyes cold as a raptor...

The twins froze just behind the second guard...Thing were going wrong on what should have been a simple job...

Lauren summed up the situation...she raised head and kissed the guard on the lips...Instantly, the women grabbed at her with both hands, allowing her pistol to drop and hang swaying by it lanyard...One arm snaked around her back, the hand cupped Lauren’s left breast and squeezed hard...Lauren grunted then gasped, as fingers of the other hand inserted themselves and thrust in and out, were no one fingers should go without permission...not only that they did so extremely vigorously...The other guard stood laughing

Nevertheless, Lauren through tear-filled eyes could see what the guards could not...The Twins were about to strike...The second grinning guard just managed to half turn around...And got a kick in her stomach...from one twin, then as she gasped and buckled the other twin applied an unbreakable “Chinese strangle hold” the young woman’s eyes widened and she gasped and gurgled as she was dragged backwards her legs flaying her hands plucking ineffectually at the crushing arm across her windpipe...

Hearing the noise...Laurens’ guard turned and tried to push Lauren away as she reach for her dangling pistol...However, she was off balance and with a quick shove from Lauren she tumbled to the floor...Lauren snatched the lanyard and quickly released the pistol...

“On your feet, hands up and move...make a sound and I’ll shoot you where they will never find the bullet whole...move...into the building...you have something I need and its not your hands...”

By the time they entered the hot semi-darkness of the building...the twins had started to undress the limp form of the other guard...

“Thanks for your help girls...” Lauren could not resist a sarcastic quip

“Hey...you seemed to be coping ok...Bring your girl friend over here and she can join her friend once she’s stripped...”Francesca grinned as she yanked their guards blue trousers down...

In the gloomy warehouse, under a dustcover stood on perished flat tyres an 1960's Rolls-Royce...Very soon the space behind the drivers seat was taken up by two attractive kikuyu girls. They sat back to back cross legged in the foot wells. Their deep dark skin setting off the pastel pink lace bra and panties of one while her "sleeping" friend work a plan white crop top and white tong...Both were nicely bound and tied to each other and gagged...just in case they got bored with their situation and felt like calling for help... The conscious guard grunted and gurgled as she struggled in fury...as the laughing twins looked through the rear window...the grunting became a whimper as the dust sheet was replaced an the girl was entombed in the humid, dusty darkness of the car.

Lauren...was now dressed in the blue uniform and red beret that she had cobbled together from garments of the two guards...The twins had offered her both guards underwear as well...but she said that "Its best if we leave them something to preserve their modesty..." actually she could not bring herself to dress it the warm intimate attire.

After a quick prayer Lauren took the bag that held the bomb and walked over to the helicopter...The pilot stood with his back to the aircraft smoking and playing with his cell phone...She opened the co-pilots door and wedged the bomb under the seat, forcing it as hard as she dared between the sagging stretched springs of the worn leatherette seat...She closed the door and took two steps before she was grabbed...

Lauren struggled vainly in the woman's vice like grip...Her assailant was a tall muscular native woman dressed in white Nike trainers, black slacks and matching jacket.

"We have been looking for you"

Lauren wanted to protest as she was dragged away to the distant hangers...But as her voice was more Oxbridge than Maasai so she remained quite...she stilled her body and smiled up at the unsmiling woman...The Banks security operative relaxed her grip...

Lauren boot stamped down hard on the woman's left trainer clad foot and she shoved the woman to one side and ran...

Yelling obscenities and threats to security operative gave chase...but she was limping...another woman joined her and she started to close on Lauren...The terrified young woman on hearing the guard closing with her turned and therefore did not see the light aircraft nor its tail fin until she ran headlong into it ...She was thrown on her backwards on to the ground and lay winded, unable to shield herself from the kicks and blows the two enraged guards rained down on her

Lauren's yelps of pain clearly carried to where the Podimore's knelt in the darkness of the warehouse entrance.... The sisters winced as the kicking continued.

The two underwear clad blonds heard the limping guard scream at Lauren as she hauled the barely conscious girl to her feet "I make sure you die nice and slow bit*h...Once that is you have told us where your friend is"

"Well I guess that's the end of her Francesca" One twin said "Lets get back and out of here"

"I am not leaving her!" The other snapped "For several reasons...One, I kind of like her...Two, Claire would never forgive us if we lost her "Little Angel" and three if she talks and tells them about the bomb we are all dead meat...Looks like you are going to have to become black after all Francesca my dear"

"What! why me" Her sister spun around "You know that your Mummy and Daddy's favourite already and if I became black they would disown me...you...rotter"

"Quite...a car is coming" They slid back into the darkness

The Mercedes drove by and stopped at the light aircraft...Two white women got out. One was short busty blond, in a blue tunic dress, black footless leggings and white sandals. The other was a tall elegant dark haired woman in a black trouser suit and high heels.

High heels turned to the kikuyu driver and in a South African accent she snarled "You...take the car back to the house then clear your thing out and go"

"But Miss Yolanda ...My family...we have nothing...Please...I thought you enjoyed my wife and daughter last night...We will do anything...please our youngest ....Charles he very sick he needs medicine"

"That's is your problem! I am not interested you stupid kaffir...I have had my wages cut here and we have a cruise coming up...So you are surplus to requirements...After all your daughter can help out, now she is eighteen...she can work the hotels, the streets too for all I care...However, she will have to improve her service based on last night...very mediocre...Would you not agree Stephaney...Still the film with her and her mother should sell reasonably well...Now sod off Kaffir and remember I can pay the police far more than you can...So keep your mouth shut! Be grateful I‘m not charging your little strumpet of a daughter for that birthday cake I made for her this morning"

The Mercedes sped off as Miss Yolanda retrieved a holdall from the plane...Then the two women linked arms and walked towards the control tower.

The first thing Yolanda and Stephaney knew that something was wrong was when nylons were whipped around their throats...choking off their cries of terror and their air supply...Arms flayed uselessly and the flight bag fell to the tarmac as the two were dragged backwards into the warehouse.

Spinning their victims around to face each other both twins used their long luscious legs to execute a swift kick “well below the belt” to the captive facing them... They then released both woman who sank to their knees gasping for air...

“Listen to me” Francesca curtly commanded as her sister skipped off to close the door... “We need your identity, or clothes and also you Yolanda... Do as you are told or it will get rather painful...understand?”

The blond rasped something as she clutched at her throat as if trying to reopen her windpipe...Yolanda looked up and tried to speak her generous mouth opened and closed but no sound came out...”

When Francesca rejoined her twin she blowing the dust off a small drum of 14 gauge plastic coated electrical flex...She beyond the goggle eyed Stephaney “Stand up lady...and slip of those clothes...nice and quick now...do it well and don’t make a fuss and I’ll let you keep your bra and panties...”

The horrified woman staggered to her feet and putting her hands behind her slid the zip down and slid out of her dress...placing it neatly folded on a chair...

“The slip to...hurry up you scrubber...Thats it”

The blond slow, sloughed off the slip...Steeping out of the garment to reveal heaving her heaving bosom’s as a pair of 34 double “D’s” barely restrained by a black strapless bra...They wobbled as the girl bent over...and rolled her leggings down...rubbing her stomach as she did so in an effort to ease the pain of the kick...Then once she stood in black bra and red lace thong...Francesca ordered her to come closer and to cross her wrists...

The woman croaked a complaint, as her wrists were lashed together with the flex...Francesca ignored more croaking as she added some bindings above and below the 38’s and tied them off to the wrists...Forcing the bound limbs hard against the girls breasts...She then added a crotch rope with the flex and tensioned it by securing it to the wrists...so that the Identity donor could not even move her arms up or down...More flex secured the girls knees and ankles...Satisfied with her handwork for now, Francesca pushed Stephaney to the floor and sat on her to watch a glowering Yolanda stripping..
esercito sconfitto

Once the jacket, blue short sleeve blouse, high heels and slacks stood in a heap on the dirty floor Yolanda stood in a dark blue plan cup bra and white cotton high cut panties...

"No! for you its everything off darling..." Francesca purred, then adding as the bra fluttered earthwards and Yolanda was hoping out of her panties "Here catch...Its skin toning cream honey don't think of it as becoming a...What was your choice phrase Oh yes... a kaffir...Thing of it as a fake tan...A really good dark one...hurry up you can spread it on nice and thick...All over now...don’t forget your feet; As* and C*nt too...Good girl...Now while you are waiting to dry off pick up your undies and stuff them in your girlfriends mouth...quickly now...surely its nothing she has not tasted before... “Francesca you’ll have to let her up for that" ...Thank you”

Stephaney whimpered as the balled up warm intimate apparel was worked into her mouth as she stood shaking...Francesca then applied some duct tape to ensure the girl would never be able to rid her self of the silencing wad...Before binding the hapless girls trim ankles together...She stood up and slapped Stephaney’s As* “Move lady hop over to the far corner where it says paint store...I have a little place for you one in which you’ll never be found...” She winked at her twin who was supervising a horrified Yolanda in the art of dressing in an ill-fitting KISS uniform and beret...Once that was done Francesca frog marched the woman to the paint store...Inside beside some 55 gallon drums, stood her twin wiping white paint off her hands...Of the Stephaney there was no sign...Francesca beckoned them over and seeing Yolanda’s worried expression she steeped aside and point into one of the open drums...Wedged tightly inside was a rather paint splattered sobbing Stephaney...

Francesca dropped the lid down and hammered it home “Now Yolanda darling...please note that I have left the two top bungs out so your friend can breath...she is rather uncomfortable of course...but she is alive...We promise not to change that happy state if you cooperate...one false move or betrayal on your part and ....” Francesca picked up the two plastic bungs and a mallet

Yolanda tried to speak but still could not find her voice...she rubbed her throat and nodded.

The twin who had slid herself into Stephaney's leggings grinned "Cat got your tongue darling...A great improvement I think...Lets make that permanent shall we" ...she reached for the superglue in a couple of seconds the luckless woman had her mouth glued shut and remove all possibilities of speech.

The twins finished dressing, once done, Yolanda was propelled forward towards the hanger 6B...

Stopping, the twin dressed in Yolanda's clothes slid on ahead...She found a small piece of the corrugated iron wall covering was loose...carefully she prized the rusting metal open...Inside was a derelict old Dakota; A Transit van with signage for "AirClean...Number One Company (Nairobi) Limited." Four native women in just bra's and panties spread out in a heap behind ...One very scared looking kikuyu girl stripping off a slip and further scare faced Kikuyu slumped tied to a chair still dressed in her work overall and Lauren...And four of the six female heavies from the bank.

Lauren was kneeling as if in prayer...she was clasping the small silver cross she always wore around her neck....

Francesca saw one of the heavies move over to the woman who was now stripped and punch her on the jaw...The heavy dragged the girl over to the other four...Then pointed to Lauren and then to "Scarf Face" a coin was tossed and they untied the woman and dragged her to her feet. Suddenly she lashed out the fight was short and violent...Two of the heavies fell...one clutching her eyes...But the fight could have only one outcome..."Scar face" crumpled to the floor...Two of the security staff stripped her comatose form down to her bra and panties throwing her uniform, slip and tights into a sack

Francesca hurried back...and ordered Yolanda to walk around to the rear of the building...scared witless the woman obeyed and ran straight into the limping guard...with a "we have been looking for you" she delivered a crashing back-hand that floored the South-African...

The guard straddled her and raised her fist to punch her lights out...the blow never fell...

"Ggguuuuppphmmmmmmm" The woman's gasp faded her hand plucking ineffectually at the arm that had locked on a steel sleeper hold from behind

"Be quite Darling...don't fight it..." Francesca whispered softly The guards eyes rolled back and she slumped forward...Her legs twitching

"Well help me Sis...She won't stay under too long" Francesca called to her twin

The hurriedly stripped the woman of her jacket, slacks, black tights and trainers ...

Yolanda would probably groaned...If she had been able too as the guards outerwear was thrust into her hands and she was told to get changed...The clothes were not a decent fit by any stretch of the imagination...but it was getting dusk and it would be darker in the hanger the twins explained to her as she pulled on the trainers...
The heavy started to regain consciousness...Luckily one of the twins was on hand to give her one of her special "Elbow between the eyes" blows which made the woman forget all about awakening and instead she returned to a state of blissful rest...very quickly...

Francesca unrolled more of the flex and bound the guard hand and foot...superglue was applied to her lips to silence her...Meanwhile, Francesca found and opened a storm drain cover...she choked as the smell clawed at the back of her throat...but she held the cover open as her sister first dragged over and then dropped in the helpless heavy...

"Thats one less...after you Madam" Francesca shoved Yolanda threw the door...the twins followed but kept in the growing shadows...

The Banks Security girls had now only Lauren to add to the body pile...

"Look our little Kikuyu is praying" one woman laughed

"Bloo*y Chistians...I hate them and their phoney religion" Another spat and snatched the cross off of Laurens neck

"All hypocrites and goody...goodies"

"That is not true..." Lauren looked the woman straight in the eye "Je*us lived and does live...there are were more independent witnesses to his life, death and resurrection at the time than there ever have been to Julius Caesar or Alexander the Great for example...and no one doubts they lived. Jesus does not want to condemn but to forgive...there is nothing that anyone has done that cannot be forgiven by Go* through Je*us...He stands for love and peace...and is the way to a true eternal life."

"This is what I think of your god" the Heavy snarled and stamped on the cross "Only the devil rules here in Africa"

"May god forgive you" Lauren said

"If you love your god so much I'll send you to join him" The woman drew her pistol

The twins ran forward but as the did so the fifth woman jumped them from behind...she floored one twin with a karate chop behind the left ear...the girl fell face down and did not move; spinning around she punched the other twin in the stomach...Francesca doubled up in agony... However, the heavy had not finished her fist smashed into Francesca's jaw her head slammed back against an iron stanchion...

One of the women standing over Lauren raised her pistol... Yolanda was running to the door trying to scream...a shot rang out and she fell just a foot from the door...she was not breathing...

Francesca drifted in and out of consciousness...she was aware of pain...great pain...Of Lauren praying...her voice seemed so loud...A woman stood over her sister pointing a gun at the fallen girls head...Another was now standing by her she grabbed Francesca's hair and started the smash her skull on the stanchion...

"So this is how it ends" Francesca thought to her self "defeat...and death"

With the gloating guard standing over her all she could really see was between the woman's legs...and that was Lauren still praying...There was light a bright light...a light so bright it hurt...it seemed to come from everywhere at once...the light seemed to flow through the woman standing over her...until she seemed to become translucent...There were figures moving in the light...they were beautiful...

Francesca had never seen such beautiful beings before...beings because she could not tell if they were male or female...She felt peace...the pain went..."Lack of oxygen...brain shutting down" she thought "Oh! well I lived an interesting life...G*d forgive me"

As the figures moved closer she saw they held swords...swords of flame...she saw horses bedecked like war horses of old...Pale horses...Chariots...Chariots all a flame...She heard screaming...Then all was silence...A bright figure stood over her sword raised and then it vanished and she found herself looking up at Lauren...The girl was naked with a knife in her hand.

"What...what happened! Francesca...help me my head hurts...my whole body hurts...Francesca"

"Easy Sis...You'll be fine" Francesca helped her twin to her feet

Lauren walked over to them..."How is she?" Her hand gently stroked Francesca's neck...the young woman gasped

"The pain...it's...it's gone!"

"Yes...mine went to after she touched me"

"Did...did you see those figure?"

"You as well! Can we both have been hallucinating?"

Lauren put her arms around the girls waists..."Time to go ladies...Don't worry about any repercussions...I meet the real KISS guards and believe me they are only too happy to get rid of our little assorted evil ones" She did not smile as she continued “The uncle of one of the girls runs a car crushing business...so when they have loaded up the van they’ll drive it over to his place and help the environment by recycling the van and its contents...Come on we will miss our flight”

Linking arms the girls left the hanger...The skirted the helicopter and returned to the aircraft

“What happened to you?” Claire snapped angry that they had been gone so long...relieved to see them back

“Ask Lauren...she seems to have all the answers...lets just take off and go,” Francesca grunted flopping down in a chair...ignoring the glowers from the collection of naked, bound and gagged women sitting on the floor around her.

Claire looked quizzical at the woman...who simply raised her eyes heavenward adopting a “Who me...” innocent expression

Emily stood in the companion way to the flight deck...”We are not going anywhere...The control tower seems to have “Misplaced” the two duty night controllers...the next shift starts at six in the morning we are stuck here...”

“Great some stupid blokes go off and get Pis*ed...we end up spending the night next to a bomb carrying helicopter” Francesca picked up the deceased Yolanda’s flight bag...there was a “clunk” and two photo ID’s fell to the floor...She retrieved them and said “Oh...whoops..”

She held the ID’s up for the girls to see...the pictures were of Yolanda and Stephaney and they gave their jobs as Air Traffic Controllers

“Great...” Fumed Emily storming back into the ****pit...”Off all the women around the airport you have to grab the only two we needed to get out of her...Fu*king brilliant..”

The twins and Lauren looked at one another and burst out laughing....

Ayoka stood rubbing her wrists where the zip ties and cut into her...Zalika lay still hogtied at her feet mouthing all sorts of threats and curses and trying to bite the young bearded man every time he got close...Kabibe was over by the "Technical" she was still stark naked and was chatting...or rather boasting to the third man...A rather squat muscular thick set fellow who spoke Swahili with such a strange ascent Ayoka could not make out anything he said...He spoke it even worse that the tall ginger haired suntanned Alikuwa or Whiteman...In front of her

“Now call me Paddy...” He smiled at her. However, his eyes bored into hers as if trying to see her very thoughts “Lets go over it once again shall we...please”

Ayoka strained to understand him his Swahili was that bad...She had heard that the British all went to school, if so this fellows education had been very poor if his knowledge of such an important language as Swahili was so bad, she thought

“This is the forth time” She spoke slowly so that he could understand

“Please” he repeated

His green eyes narrowed and Ayoka knew that although he said, “please and even thank you” he was not a man to cross...So with a sigh she retold the tale...

He nodded “Ok best cut your friend loose...but tell her to behave herself or I’ll secure her again and gag her this time...understand” He turned “Mac...Paul to me”

The short man left Kabibe and joined the other two...Ayoka watched as they slid out of sight behind a dune...Ten minutes later they came back once again armed

Paddy looked the three naked girls up and down “Well I guess you aren’t hiding anything from us ladies”, he chuckled “We rather need your help...”

For a good hour he spoke about the mission that He, Mac and Paul were on...They were here to find, gather intelligence on, and then help to destroy, the terrorist base...That Ayoka could understand that...She understood they were British...she did not understand what a “Boat” squad was doing in the desert...Paddy just laughed when she asked...Nevertheless the girls, particularly the very excited Kabibe, agreed to help.

The Technical slowly bounced over the desert. Zalika was driving while Ayoka sat beside her trying to follow the tracks they had left during the night...Kabibe stood in the back swinging the heavy machine gun left and right itching for something to shoot at. In their tyre tracks followed a Landrover painted desert pink and bristling with weapons and aerials...

Kabibe spotted the dust cloud first...it was moving fast towards them...Zalika stopped unsure of what to do...The Landrover pulled up and when Paddy saw the dust cloud he ordered both vehicles to reverse in their tracks back into a Wadi...

Paul scampered down the sides “Two vehicles and they are following the girls tracks” Paddy thought for a second “We cannot risk any loud noises so close to the base...Best fit silencers...Bring the Technical over here and roll it on its side...Guess we are going to see just how good you three ladies are”

Ten minutes later two dust covered vehicles crested the lip of the Wadi...The crews ten armed women all in Arab dress and climbed out after a discussion they slowly moved down to the up turned vehicle...

Finding no one around they split up looking for tracks...Three women turned a corner they never saw the tiny red laser dots appear on their chests...they never heard the soft reports from the silenced weapons they just tumbled to the sand and lay still...

Two women got excited when they saw Ayoka lying on her face behind some rocks, racing over they knelt and turned her over thinking she was dead...Their eye’s registered surprise, when Ayoka looked up and smiled...They looked at her then at each other...but they did not look behind them.

Their eye’s widened and changed from surprise to terror as black hands clamped airtight over their mouths and noses stilling the cries of horror. They dropped their weapons and clutched at the stifling hands...thus presenting unguarded arm pits for Zalika and Kabibe and their Fairbairn Sykes knifes...

They lowered the now ex-terrorists to the sand very quietly...The girls picked up the dropped AK47’s and crawled forward.

Four women in line abreast...heads down looking for tracks came up the Wadi...Engrossed they only became aware of the three African women when they were only two feet from them.

“If you want to live a little longer drop your weapons and raise your hands,” Ayoka hissed placing the sharp tip of a knife to the throat of one woman...

The girl and two of her companions obeyed, but the fourth girl tried to bring her rifle to bear...Zalika’s naked foot shot out, up and under the girls Burqa...the woman grunted in pain her eyes crossed and she started to crumple forward...Zalika swung her rifle butt and brought it down with a horrid sounding crack on the girls skull...She collapsed on her back.

“Now ladies if you don’t want the same treatment strip!” Kabibe ordered

The three Britisher’s sauntered up and stood watching as first the Burqa’s and then the girls rather intimate clothing was shed...One girl wore a half cup red lace bra and matching “boy” shorts...another a plain black crop top, black high cut panties and white thigh highs and the third a cool white bra, thong, suspender belt and black stockings...

Turning to Paddy Mac said “Well I would nane mind coming across them in Sauchiehall street on a Saturday night...if you no ken what I mean Boss”

The three naked and rather presentable Arabs glowered indignantly. Nevertheless they stayed put with hands raised and legs slightly apart...

Ayoka walked up to Paddy...suddenly her right hand flicked and the Fairbairn Sykes flew threw the air.

Paddy grabbed for his pistol...the knife whistled passed his right ear...there was a scream of pain as the last terrorist pitched forward clutching at the knife in her stomach. She fell from the lip of the Wadi and clattered to the rocky floor by Paddy’s feet her weapon followed her...

Paddy swallowed hard “Thanks Ayoka... I was bloo*y silly...a Sandhurst cadet would not have forgotten to count the enemy...Paul see if we have any gold sovereigns’ left. This young lady deserves a big reward”

“Forget the gold” Kabibe interjected “Just let me interrogate our friends over their...I have something special that will make them talk...” she turned to the helpless captives “Doubtless you planned a nasty fate for us...cooperate and we may just leave you alive...start digging...make the pit a good size the drag your friends over to it strip them and drop them in...hurry up or else”

It was only 8 O’clock in the morning as Ayoka found herself slipping on a pair of red lacy panties...Kabibe had already donned some undies and was pulling on a Burqa...

Turning Ayoka looked over to the three luckless former inhabitant’s of their new attire...They were in the shade cast by the upturned Technical...She knew they were tightly bound and gagged...But all she could see was the their gagged heads...with cheeks bulging...mouth being stuffed with their fallen comrades panties...Kabibe had buried them up to their pretty necks in the hot sand...

The terrorists were still struggling, their heads flipping from side to side. As Mac and Zalika approached them carrying a camouflage net...They spread this over the Technical concealing it and the squirming surviving terrorists...

“Don’t you nane worry young lassies...about being naked there...Cos’ no one but the vultures will be seeing you” Mac chuckled as he walked away

Paul spoke to Ayoka... “Useful information your friend obtained...We were expecting one plane to be coming in we knew about him...but the other one?”

“Sounds just like some opportunistic slaver to me” Ayoka spat “we will deal with them just the same”

“Are you sure your disguises’ will see you safe back into the base” Paddy asked her

“Hope so...Anyway we should not be in these rags too long...the VIP has several wives I am sure he won’t miss one or three” Ayoka giggled as she climbed into a captured vehicle...From behind their old Technical came very muffled cries for help that were soon lost on the hot desert wind

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”