Ambush ( just a scene)

esercito sconfitto

Ambush ( just a scene)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

davedorc Fri Sep 17 17:32:45 UTC 2010

Paula pushed her way through the melee. Ladies follow me if you please and I'll get you to somewhere well away from all this trouble. She led then out of the park and finally to the cellar of a disused factory. Do you think anyone saw us come in here Paula quipped. The sergeant shook her head, No they all seemed to be watching the fight, I am so glad you came along...you see its my first day on this beat...how can I ever thank you. Their rescuer smiled, Well now...could you give us a hand with this manhole cover its bloody heavy. As the women eased the heavy cover back, a foul smell wafted up. There is no need for us to go down there the sergeant said gagging at the smell, as no one saw us we can hid here till night and slip back. Wrong Paula laughed get the sluts girls out of the shadows they came. The WPCs were tied and thrown in. As the lid clanged down. Paula said to a gang member the sergeant said it was her first day...seems its also her last

[email protected] Wed Sep 15 09:07:08 UTC 2010

Sending the riot van onto the estate was a mistake - as soon as it stopped the gangs were on the five WPCs, stripping them of their riot gear and uniforms before driving off in triumph. The poor WPCs were left hysterical in the middle of a gang fight in just their underwear

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”