A Copper in the Coppice ( the Grabber Park Estate Saga )

esercito sconfitto

A Copper in the Coppice ( the Grabber Park Estate Saga )

Post by esercito sconfitto »

A Copper in the Coppice

Detective Sergeant Sue Futtocks-Brown came to regret her snooping

It probably would seem a stupid thing for her to do...Take that walk in the small woods that over looked part of the Grabber Park Estate...But Detective Sergeant Sue Futtocks-Brown wanted to make a name for herself as the detective who found the missing WPCs.

Trusting in her civilian clothes, she had not told anyone where she was going...just in case there was an informer in the police ranks.

What she did not know was that NO one from Grabber Park ever went up into the woods that early...except the girl gang members.

The first thing Sue knew was that she had been silently surrounded. "OK piggy off with your clothes...if you know what is best for you!"

Sue gulped and tried to bluff her way out...she then tried to run...BIG MISTAKE...the girls had laid trip wires along the path...and the fleeing copper went flying... They pulled her to her feet, but before the first blow landed, Sue was begging for mercy.

A stony-faced girl reiterated the command to strip...This time Sue obeyed... Off came the leather rain coat...the black Jersey dress, the short black silk slip and the black sports bra....All that remained was her black shear tights and black calf boots.

"Well...well!" One of the girls chuckled, "We can see that the carpet does not match the curtains...she is not only a fake Citizen...she is also a fake blonde!"

" Bend Over Darling"...another girl ordered, flexing a thin willow branch between her hands..."I wonder girls ...Thirty...Forty strokes to start with? "

"Please...No!...you can't...Please No" Sue was whimpering now..."Please I have a family...You cannot do this to...Och!...Och!...that hurts! "

"Funny piggy but that's the general idea...So shut the F*ck up or I will forget the number...One...two..."

Sue stood it to ten then she collapsed sobbing hands held out silently imploring for mercy.

"Bugg*r! It's not fun when they plead like that..."The girl with the branch said and threw it to the ground

Another girl pulled the blubbering WPC to her feet..."Right Luv! It’s the Artist for you...Do what she says or well come and finish your chastisement... "

Sue was marched down into the estate her hands held high and her bottom glowing slightly and nothing but her shear black tights for modesty. She endured the comments and speculation on her sex life from the populous as her boots trudged the filthy streets. The girls interrogated her as she marched.

Paula and the Artist stood watching the little group approach the stairs. I think she will do most admirable the Artist purred I have that little exhibition in the senior girl’s common room at Sherton Grammar. After a rather vigorous question and answer session with Paula, that was turned into a confession and pleading session by Sue, Paula handed the terrified cop over to the Artist.

"Now my dear"...The Artist smiled... "I believe you are looking for some missing colleagues...Well there out at the moment but will be back in a day or two, and soon after that they will be back on duty...after that is a nice long walk in the long grass behind Chapel...she giggled...

"And they will be rather chastened in outlook. As to your self..."the Artist got, a large syringe..."Bend over please this will hurt..."

Sue yelped as the needle slid in...

"That is to slow your metabolic rate down to hibernation levels...Its slow acting so you can assist me...Take this gel...No Sue...its not a type of Itching powder and rub it all over your self...No leave your tights on...My clients wonder how I replicate the waft and weave of such delicate undergarments. Best ensure you spread it liberally over...well your important and sensitive little places...now your hair...Curtains and Carpet...if you know what I mean...good now place this rubber mask over your mouth and nose note the airline attached...it will stick to the gel...these goggles over your eyes...Yes they look black but you can see out but no one will be able to look in too well. Finally take up this position...What never tried that one?!. Surely you have before with your husband and friends I expect...Now I will start to spray It’s a very fine mist so Sue don't move...Yes you are feeling numb thats the injection...here we go dont move now...".

Two hours later Sue was encased in very tight firm shell, of micro thin mixture of plaster of Paris...a secret polymer and microscopic fibreglass. The rubber mask had been replaced by a breath screen that allowed in air, effectively gagged the cop and masked some of her facial features. While Sue frozen in to a humiliating position, inside the shell could only sob. It was hot, it itched, the position was painful and while she could see out, her hearing was muffled.

Out side apart from her face, ever detail was minutely captured from her vulva, her private hair even under the mesh of her tights, her boobs hung loose and nipples erect. Her head hair was coated too so finely that each strand could be made out.

Paula's face popped into vision...Bye Sue your off soon...see you back here in about a couple of days...we will get you out of that and you can then enjoy a nice sojourn in the long grass behind Chapel before returning to your nearest and dearest. I believe the police maternity scheme is not as generous as it used to be a few too many applicants of late still it should ...

Oh! bye the way Sue darling... has your 18 year old daughter ever seen you naked?...Sorry Sue speak up I cant hear you...I guess she probably has not...Now what school does she attend...Oh its in your confession is it not....Sherton Grammar...senior six form...Well Sue guess were your bound?

Paula turned to the Artist and with a big grin said, "You know I think our snoopy copper is crying"

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”