" The Flight of the Duck" by Dave Dorc

esercito sconfitto

" The Flight of the Duck" by Dave Dorc

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Dave Dorc

The Flight of the Duck

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the ink black night Paula just managed to find some bushes to shelter behind, as the biting northerly wind swept in from the Baltic. Exhausted she huddled up in her soaking “Sidcot” flying suit she tried to sleep.

When sleep came it was fitful, the dreams were of Me110’s pouring cannon shells and bullets into her Lockheed Electra, the flames the smoke; the icy Baltic rushing up to meet her...the crash; the water filling her lungs; the fight to get out, them having to clamber back in again to grab Charles...but Charles was dead...The final snatching of the film canister as the plane sank...the dingy...the sand as it clung to her wet body.

Paula awoke shivering and munched her Mars Bar. She cursed herself...Why had she not stayed safe on the ground...just doing the photo interpretation like a good little WAAF...why had she pestered Charles to take her up on a mission just once...

"Totally against the rules old girl...No can do...Oh come on dont cry...Alright just this once...A little high pass over Kiel...Ten thousand feet or so...quick in and out before Jerry knows we are there...That's my girl...love the smile...see you at dispersal...now pop your clothes on and slip back to barracks...you'll get me shot!"

Paula wiped away the tears, knowing she had really caused Charles death...And now she was alone in enemy territory, out of uniform and no way home.

Voices...she heard voices, through the mist...men and women...a girl laughed...Paula cowered low in the ditch and worked her way as best she could further into the wood.

Slowly, she realised what the people were saying made sense as her traumatised brain started to work and the years she had spent at the Humboldt University of Berlin paid off...They were talking about a race...a long cross country being run by some Helferinnen from various local units.

Paula thought for a minute. Then considering a very slim chance was better than no chance...she slipped out of the leather Sidcot and WAAF trousers and a RAF jacket then cut them into strips. She lay shivering in just her vest and knickers to await the tight drain and her prey.

About Ten AM the first runners passed by...they all wore white "Gym-slips" with white knickers, white socks and daps completed the outfit. Time and more runners passed...the field was now strung out and Paula had marked down a tall blond as being about her size.

On the fifth lap she edged herself to the track and lying prone waited. She was in luck, for as the puffing girl rounded the bend no other runner was in sight.

So just as the girl passed Paula lunged out grabbed her arm and yanked her into the bushes, thrusting her on to the forest floor. The poor young woman had only time to gasp "Was zur Hoelle ..." before Paula brought a substantial piece of tree down on her blond head with a "uuuuuuggghhhhh" the girl pitched forward and lay still face down.

Quickly as she could Paula stripped the woman down to her vest an underpanties. She bound the auxiliary hand and foot. Her own long legged "passion killer" WAAF knickers she balled up and stuffed in to the pretty auxiliaries mouth. A couple of strips of the Sidcot provided the cleave gag and also the jaw binding.

The hapless girl was dragged further into the wood and tied to a tree, with her back to the track. Paula adding a crotch binding fastened to the wrists, then pushing the ankles up so the knees rested against the gently heaving chest of the “sleeping” woman...she tied the ankles to the wrists and thus immobilising her victim and ensuring that any squirming and wriggling would be very...very uncomfortable. Before she concealed the girl with some old branches she did notice the freezing cold had made the Helferinnen’s nipples stand to attention.

“Sorry luv... No time to play I am afraid...Hope you get to like the tree” Paula slid off and speedily slid into the still warm clothing and running shoes.

Cutting across country she timed her arrival at the army camp just after the first batch of winded sweating girls had got back and had stripped for their shower.

Paula went to the pile of clothes on the shelf below the number printed on her vest.

While the auxiliaries frolicked and giggled in the hot steamy shower they did not see Paula’s naked form donning a uniform bra, knickers, suspender belt, grey woollen stockings, white slip, blouse. Then the grey jacket, skirt and “cheese cutter” cap of a Luftwaffenhelferinnen.

The clothes were a reasonable fit...the skirt a bit short...the blouse and jacket rather too tight across Paula’s breasts and the shoes pinched.

A naughty thought entered Paula mind..."well it was a very cold and very blustery gale coming in...Lets give the German troops a little treat" she opened the door to the "pot bellied" stove and worked quickly through the piles of uniforms...

A quick check of her hair in a dirty and cracked mirror and Paula was out the door just as the first giggling blond emerged from the shower she yelled at Paula to close the door...Turning Paula grinned at her and saw she was not a natural blond.

Hurrying off towards the camp gate Paula hoped she could catch a bus or hitch a lift before all the Helferinnen discovered some nasty person had thrown all their knickers on to the roaring fire.

Three figures came out of the evening murk "Halt...where are you going Fraulein"

Paula stood gasped as two Helferinnen, rather tubby women in their forties approached her. Both wore the uniforms of SS auxiliaries and behind them stood a Military Policeman with his the Schmeisser machine pistol at the ready.

"Your uncle has laid on an aircraft to take you to France...and we are to accompany you” The dark haired one of the two snapped “Surely you have been told?”

All Paula could stammer “My...my Uncle?”

“Yes” The blond woman joined in “The Reichsmarschall....Herman Goring! Fraulein Eberlin...Now come”

The Junkers 52 was waiting engines running as Paula with her knees knocking boarded and sat down. The two SS women where just hitching a ride and were more interested in ingratiating themselves with a relative of Hitler’s deputy.

Ignoring their supine prattle, Paula had to smile as she saw the women runners emerged from the hut, desperately tugging their hems of their skirts to hold them down. However, as the JU52’s propeller wash hit them their skirts blew up revealing stockings and suspenders and nothing more...much to the great delight of a passing squad of soldiers.
4/26/2011, 3:32 am
---

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Mercedes powered up the gravel drive to the Château, Paula felt her self, sink slowly down on the seat. The two SS auxiliaries however seemed very excited and pleaded with Paula to get them an introduction with her uncle.

The last thing Paula wanted to do was meet Goring...for he would surely spot she was not the real Fraulein Eberlin...Paula could hear the click of the rifle bolts of the firing squad already.

They were shown into an anti-room by a charming ADC...he even brought them coffee...

"Real coffee...real coffee not that Ersatz roasted acorn stuff " one of the auxiliaries beamed at Paula the woman was obviously thinking that she had a ticket to easy street and as she smiled beguilingly at Paula she slid her hand on to Paula's stockinged knee. Paula gave her a sickly smile but thought, “You and your mate are going to have to go”

Suddenly the doors were thrown open. Goring advanced his eyes rather glazed Paula thought. She also had just enough time to see the huge map that filled the wall of the other room. On it, thick black arrows stretched from five French ports until they meet on the Kent coast.

A pretty blond Luftwaffe Helferinnen in what appeared to be a nicely tailored uniform turned and closed the doors. Paula watched her pert backside wiggle in her tight skirt as she elegantly sauntered over to the group of officers chatting to the Reichsmarschall. “Gosh her skirts so tight I can see the bumps of her suspender clasps” Paula thought

Goring suddenly broke away and waddled over to the three of them. He address the younger of the two SS women “Well you have not changed a bit...young...” He speech seem slurred

The ADC very quickly whispered into Goring’s ear and he turned scowling to Paula “Well...well...just my little joke...EH!” he laughed he fat frame vibrating “Now Hans here will give you your duties and your itinary...be off and get some food”

Paula shaking with relief took the large envelope from the officer as she was shown to her room... “I will find your two friends a room in the village” The ADC turned

“No!...we want to stay here...” One of the women threw open a door to a small room “Get two beds Hans or perhaps...” she gazed at Paula “We can share your Fraulein Eberlin” She giggled “After all we owe you a little time...and our appointment with the Reichsmarschall’s security officer is not for a whole day...and night” she winked “Away my dear Eberlin”

“They have got to go and I have got to look inside that planning room,” Paula thought

There were guards everywhere. It would be easy as Goring’s niece to move around in most area’s but Paula guessed she would be challenged if she got too close to any secrets.

Across the hall way was the library...Paula ran her hands over the leather bond books....Then as she moved open in an alcove there was a click and the alcove swung open. Taking a candle, she steeped in...

She explored the secret passages and the hidden rooms...unfortunately none opened out on to the map room...Although she did fined some old rope and mouldy curtains in a small room. In addition, one passage linked to the maids quarters and the French maids came and went from the Nazi officers rooms and they did have unguarded access to the map room.

Paula took off her stockings and knickers as she waited...a young blond maid obligingly stopped, to adjust her stocking, just by the concealed entrance.

It happened very fast the poor girl gasped her hands went to her throat...to the grey stocking that had been whipped around it. She was pulled off balance and back into the dark passage...gasping and gurgling, her black stockinged legs futilely thrashing as she disappeared. The concealed door closed so very little of the sound of the maid having her lights punched out escaped.

Paula stripped the girl naked and secured her with some of the rope. Then she gagged the maid with her “Borrowed” auxiliaries panties and stockings.

Luckily for Paula and unluckily for the maid, there was a large medieval chest in the passage. Paula heaved the luckless maid inside and closed the lid, working home the rusty bolt.

She dressed quickly in the frilly panties, pink lace bra, white slip and black uniform, white apron and maids cap. As she sat on the chest to roll on the stockings, she heard the sounds of the real maid trapped inside struggling and sobbing

“Sorry Honey...this is war and you chose the wrong side to get in to bed with”

Dusting herself down she steeped out into the corridor and headed up to the officers quarters.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

One hour later as the Intelligence office rolled over and started snoring, Paula arose and got dressed. "The things I have to do for England" she thought as she smoothed a silk stocking on her shapely thigh.

Picking the bunch of keys from his trouser pocket, she headed down the marble corridor with a posture of self confident that she certainly did not feel. Once down the large spiral stairway she reached the great hall. Her heart pounding in her bosom. Seeing no guards she headed for the map room.

From the galleried windows Paula could see the river flowing below the Château walls...It looked inviting in the moon light.

After five minutes of fumbling with keys, that to her seemed like five hours, the lock yielded and she was slid inside and locked the door.

The room was in virtual darkness, with only as a dim light glowing from under the doors and from around a small door in the far corner.

The small door was something of a mystery as Paula could not find a lock, nor any concealed catch. There was only a small square metal plate on the right hand side.

For a secure room there had been no attempt to cover secret documents that lay strewn about. Even Paula could easily see lists of units, the order of battle; the disposition of forces on landing, even the number of invasion barges and the naval forces required. She noted that the later included the Scharnhorst, Eugen and the new battleship Bismarck.

The light around the far door flickered as someone moved. Paula froze for a second, then dropped and using the map tables as cover crawled further into the room.

Two young women entered. Both wore grey work smocks with white collar and cuffs over their usual uniform. The chatted happily as the moved to a table and picked up a sheaf of maps and papers.

The door swung and Paula from her vantage point could see a long poorly lit corridor, doors feed off it and there came the chatter of voices and the clatter of typewriters and teleprinters. From somewhere down the corridor came a peal of girlish laughter.

The door swung shut and the new darkness one girl walked into a table "Verdammt! my new stockings" She exclaimed rubbing her shin. "At this rate all mine will be laddered in a week"

Her friend suggested that "When the new girls arrive tonight I will get one of them to come and pick up the rest"

She then rather seductively swung her hips towards the metal plate. There came a soft click and the door lock sprang open. She held the door open for her limping friend.

While the door was open Paula could see a grey flickering light from one of the rooms like a 16mm film being shown intrigued she determined to have a look down that corridor...But obviously a French Maids uniform would not do!

Slowly groping her way around the walls she found yet another door in an alcove. It have visible lock...she tried the keys and to her delight there came a soft “Click” and she pulled open the door. It was surprisingly heavy...inside a small room led off to four metal strong room doors...Once again the keys came in handy.

The first two had a desk and lamp and piles of freshly typed documents indicated frequent use, also she noticed both had handles and lock latches on the inside of the doors. The third had various crates and boxes filling most of it, with the same door mechanism. However, in the forth strong room also contained boxes but these had a thick layer of dust and there was no inside lock or handle visible. Leaving the door wedged open Paula scampered back as quickly as she dared.

With the proximity large numbers of enemy personnel a quick take down would be, she thought, rather important.

A large glass paper weight seemed ideal, but she would have to get close and in the darkness one noisy stumble could lead to a lot worst consequences than a pair of ruined silk stockings, for Paula. As if to prove a point her foot connected to something and scuffed it against a desk. Reaching down she found it was a large leather handbag, obviously left by so Helferinnen in a hurry.

“She’ll miss that” Paula thought and picking up the bag by its long shoulder strap placed the object in clear view on the desk “There she should find that fine” she mussed and was just about to walk on when a smirk came to her face.

Opening the clasp she dropped the paper weight inside. Just them the small door sprung open. Paula dropped into the shadows.

A shapely shadow cast by the auxiliary seemed to terminate at the desk behind which Paula was hidden. As the girl drew near Paula could see it was the pretty blond she had seen earlier that day.

The girl was obviously looking for the missing handbag..."Scheisse! I thought I left it here...If I do not find it I am in big trouble. The Reichsmarschall will have me shot if I have lost the contact details for our sympathisers in England.”

The girl scratched her head and bit her bottom lip, she seemed unaware of a soft whirring sound from behind her... “If I cannot find them I may as well shoot myself”

“Excuse me I think I can help you save you some trouble on both counts”

The officer turned, in the dim light she made out the form a French Maid...she was just about to demand why the girl was here...When she saw her handbag...It was being whirled around by its long strap.

Wham! Paula brought the bag down will all her strength on the blonds “top-knot”. The Officer grunted and her head seemed to sink into her shoulders as the gave a good imitation of a “Gallic Shrug” Her mouth opened in a perfect O , she knees crumpled and as her eyes rolled back and the lids closed she literally fell into the Paula’s open arms.

Once the inert form of the Helferinnen was eased on the floor of the strong room, Paula removed her clothing. Then stripped her victim naked. She donned the plan white panties and bra; the suspender belt and the grey stockings. The slip and the uniform blouse followed, finally the jacket and the tight skirt. Paula grabbed the girls ankles and slid her out of sight behind some crates.

A handy drum of electrical flex and a pair of pliers provided the method of securing the forlorn victim, hand, foot and crotch. While the still moist panties of the maid provided an more than adequate mouth stuffing and the black stockings served as a cleave gag and blindfold.

Slipping into the plain shoes and picking up the rest of the maids garments Paula headed for the door.

True she did suddenly stop with a pang of conscience when see remembered the Male officer and just how those maids panties got so wet. Then turning to the darkened room she whispered.

“Bye honey hope you enjoy the taste and if you want anything just yell” and locked the heavy door

After hiding what remained of her maids disguise she approached the metal plate lock. In her captured skirt pocket she found a small metal box when this got close to the metal plate the lock worked.

She steeped inside.

In various rooms Luftwaffe staff officers were bent over maps; Helferinnen transcribed orders and sent signals.

Paula found a small cinema room. Seats banked up...Luftwaffe and Paratrooper personnel sat watching the screen...Suddenly the flickering image Goring filled the room. As the film progressed Goring was exhorting them to press onward and with their new weapon conquer England for the Reich and the Luftwaffe. They were to ensure that the SS had no part in the glory.

The film ended and as the troops filed out Paula got many admiring glances and a number of friendly pats on her pert backside.

She overhead on Paratroops’ office ask a Luftwaffe colleague “How does the beast fly?”

“Its ground effect” The Captain replied “Therefore it can carry almost as much as a small coaster and almost as fast as a JU52 we can be up the Thames and your troops in Downing Street before Mr. Churchill has had his first brandy of the day”

The room emptied and Paula knew she had to get sight of “The Beast”...it was obviously on one of the preceding reels of film.

The projection room had two pretty Helferinnen working there...But not for long...The hand bag came into its own again. A swift blow toppled one and Paula the whipped the strap around the throat of the other panicking girl...The struggle was brief and the woman’s flailing legs made little noise.

She used their stockings to bind the women and their panties as gags. A handy store room provided secure "accomodation for the sleeping duo.

Just as she was frantically searching through the reels of film a soft voice asked “Can we help you with anything Madam”

Turning Paula saw twelve young Helferinnen smiling at her....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
esercito sconfitto

Re: " The Flight of the Duck" by Dave Dorc

Paula thought quickly. The girls did not seem at all suspicious as their pretty faces were covered in beaming smiles.

She asked them to stay by the door and ensure no one came in...She then slid back into the storeroom and checked on the overpowered auxiliaries' a sleeping there in.

Sweating only slightly she dropped them both into a large crate at the back of the room. Their remaining clothing she cut into strips and bounded the women together, with their heads trapped between each other’s thighs, to further muffle any cries for help.

Once that was done and a heavy tarpaulin covered the secured crate, Paula sat on it and studied the identity papers of the three-captured Helferinnen. It confirmed that the girl whose clothes Paula was now dressed in was a senior officer.

Emerging Paula decided to make use of the gullible girls and detailed them into four groups to search through the reels of film for "Special exerts for the Reichsmarschall's personal viewing"

When questioned further by the girls as they set to with the hand driven viewer as to what exactly they were looking for Paula simply replied, "You must use your initiative girls...But anything unusual looking aircraft might be an idea"

Two groups hit pay dirt almost at once...On the screen Paula saw a "The Beast" It was long, about 250 feet and about twenty feet wide; a flying boat shaped hull with low slung stubby wings that seemed to rest on the water; a large coupled engine mounted on the tale drove two sets of contra-rotating blades, one pulling one pushing, set high on the tail unit.

The girls gasped in awe as the front and tail opened and five panzer Mk 3's rolled out followed by a cloud of infantry.

In flight it barely took off at first...As Paula watched it skipping over the waves she was reminded of paying "Ducks and Drakes" as a child skipping flat pebbles over the sea. However, when it did get airborne to a high of about twelve feet it reached over 200 mph, or so she guessed.

The facts slowly sank into Paula's brain...Above the water it was impervious to mines, it travelled too low and too fast for shore batteries. In addition, as it flew low no radar could pick it up to scramble any interceptors. She broke out in a cold sweat with a few dozen of these beasts Goering could deliver his troops and take London in one morning.

"Did we do well Madam" A smiling auxiliary broke into Paula's train of thought.

"Err...Yes fine..." Paula, thought very quickly "A little cognitive test girls... Tell me...What do you know about who I am? And all you know about the Chateau"

The smiling girls gave Paula a lot of useful information, including the location of the office of the poor Hauptführerin Imelda, whom Paula was impersonating...They also volunteered that they had not had the “Delight and Pleasure” of meeting her earlier that day as they had been delayed.

It transpired they had been halted at Paris as one of their number had received some bad news that her family had been injured in a bombing raid...

“So I took the decision to send her home as per the usual procedures” ...a young and very pretty, if rather precocious Oberhelferin called Leona told a very interested Paula.

She then enquired if the girls had been allocated a billet and was told they the shared the main Auxiliary dormitory in the eaves of the west wing.

Paula was disappointed as it meant the girls would be missed...Nevertheless she had to silence them soon before they were introduced to her not as Hauptführerin Imelda, but as auxiliary Eberlin the Reichsmarschall's favourite niece.

Bidding the girls goodnight, Paula went to Imelda's small office. She slipped inside and locked the door. A secretive, systematic search took her to 2 AM; she found the forms she needed. It was easy to fill out to "Special Leave...Due to Enemy Activity" forms and travel documents for the two unfortunate film technicians'...So no one would miss them...

However, in the case of Imelda, the current of the locked strong room...she would have to be more subtle...Once Imelda's forms had been completed she stole in the office of the Oberstleutnant and used his authorising stamps on the passes...One more detail would have to wait until the late morning meeting with Goering and his ADC.

Once back in the secret tunnels, she redressed in her “own” uniform and hid Imelda’s uniform atop the chest, in which the maid could still be heard frantically struggling. Using the tunnels, she slid outside and deposited the maid’s uniform in a neat pile by the edge of the fast flowing river adding a part empty bottle of brandy for good measure.

“They’ll think the girl took a midnight dip while drunk and was carried away...so sad!” Paula thought as she dropped naked and exhausted on the bed.

“So you have come back to us at last you little minx”

Paula jerked upright or at least tried. For the two SS auxiliaries, equally naked as she was, held her down....

“Relax...darling you’re going to enjoy this...” the other one said as she reach for a large rubber object with straps attached.

It was four O’clock, when the giggling the two slid off to their room. Paula lay still gazing at the ceiling...what made it worse was they actually thought she had enjoyed it...memories from her days as a fourteen year old school girl boarder at Sherton Abbas Girls School and that Romanian bitc* Lenuta came flooding back.

She washed, washed, washed herself in a cold bath, and dressed...very slowly. A plan forming in her mind.

The SS girls left early for their meeting...Paula checked out their bags...To her surprise and delight she found a code book and a radio transmitter...replacing both them she went for her meeting with “uncle Hermann”

There she found out that he wanted her to tour Germany and address, as many meeting of the NS-Frauenschaft (National Socialist Women's League) in the next three months as she could...The ADC was very illusive as to why this had to be done...

Nevertheless, when he left Goering pulled Paula on to his lap and as his hand worked its way up her shapely stockinged leg...He boasted that after he had taken London...No one...not Goebbels, not Bormann...and certainly not “That queer little chicken farmer” as he called Himmler; would stand in the way of him and Hess from shaping the future of the Reich. He believed that by winning over the women’s organisations, he would win over the households and thus win over Germany to support him.

By now his hand was far higher than Paula’s stocking top...She whispered seductively in his ear and he signed the pass for poor Imelda whose family had been wiped out by a “British Terror Raid”... “Oh and by the way uncle...Those SS girls why are they here?”

Goering gloated as he told her that these two were going to spy on Himmler for him...

“So that’s why they have that radio and code books,” Paula purred...

It was fun to watch the Reichsmarschall change from an excited pink, to a ghostly white in a second.

“Do not worry Uncle...I will take care of them...very good care...Himmler will never hear from is little double agents again”

One hour later, she was stretched seductively on a settee in silk stockings and a slip. A large picnic hamper stood partly open to reveal a magnum of Bollinger Grand Année, a deep silver bowl full of ice and Oysters, butter and white bread filled what little space was left. With just enough room for some little treats...about a dozen Mars bars liberated to Dunkirk together with a half bottle of cognac. A pile of pillows and blankets together with a wind up gramophone and some illicit Jazz records completed the bate.

In came the SS spies. After a little banter and some gentle foundling from Paula; the women were soon put at their ease so much so, that when she suggested that they have a meal in the thick woods on the opposite bank of the river they were absolutely delighted...

Except for one thing they were due to meet two fellow SS auxiliaries before noon in the village...Guessing it would be at that meeting they would pass on information regarding Goering's plans Paula suggested that they join them.

When she meet the two new girls Paula was in truth rather taken with them...Both young pretty blonds in the dressed in the grey uniform, knee length skirts; jackets with the black SS badge on the breast pocket, topped of with a black “cheese Cutter” cap and silver eagle emblem. One had the most blue...almost ice blue eyes she had ever seen.

Paula led the happy quartet along the river bank, passed a derelict boat house...She noted an old sail boat still moored inside...However, as the moved up in to the woods. She had a very uneasy feeling they were being watched.

Nevertheless, on finding a nice little clearing well away from anyone who could hear the girls screams...Paula put her plan into action.

"It is not really warm girls...why don't we slip off these hot itchy uniforms...After all we are all girls together are we not?"

Soon five sets of uniforms, shoes and slips lay in neat piles on a blanket...

Drinks passed around and Paula sat sipping a orange juice, as the SS maidens clinked glasses full a Champagne and Cognac co*ktail. There was one other little ingredient...for the cognac was laced with a sleeping draft. As the women became drowsy Paula eased her arm around the blue eyed maiden to her right and kissed her...After a little protest the woman lay down smiling as Paula worked her uniform knickers to her knees...The girl gasped as for the first time she was introduced to a Mars bar...

Five minutes later once Paula lifted her head from the girls snow white thighs and wiped chocolate from her mouth...She was very pleased to see both the mature auxiliaries' doing much the same to the other young SS helferinnen...One knelt astride the girls shoulders holding her head up, while her friend lay holding the girls legs apart as she munched away.

Paula tapped the woman on top and beckoned over to the edge of the clearing...A Mars bar temptingly held before her..."Come my Darling come over here where its quite...come my little billiges Flittchen...Eberlin will give you a surprise..." Paula purred alluringly

The woman who had so vilely treated Paula the previous night followed her into the woods...THUD

Paula's fist smashed upwards and the woman dropped without a sound on to her back...Straddling her Paula delivered a few hefty blows to ensure the woman would sleep on for a good while.

She returned to the clearing. The blue-eyed girl still lay on her back, a hand between her open thighs...she was moaning softly...

The other young auxiliary was also still occupied her back...For on her ample chest sat the other of Paula's playmate from the previous night...She was gasping with pleasure as another Mars bar was consumed...

Paula could not tell if the young SS helferinnen was enjoying the feast...however, her thrashing legs seemed to indicate she was not...Paula slowly walked up behind the grunting couple...Something caught her eye...

"Surely there had been four SS uniforms on the blanket...but now there was only two...Well uniforms do not just vanish...I must have been mistaken" Paula in her excitement thought she turned back to the two wriggling forms on the ground.

She brought the empty Champagne bottle down on topknot of the top girl...The bottle did not smash but it did send the helferinnen to "Sleepy Ville" smoothly and silently.

Tossing the bottle to one side Paula grabbed a pillow with one hand and un-ceremonially shoved the woman off...Before the young auxiliary had had time to register she no longer had a playmate...Paula rammed the pillow down over her face and tried to hold it there...

Unfortunately, the girl was strong...even after the drugged drink and the “excursive” metered out by Paula’s two “friends” she managed to push her off and call for help...Then she lashed out with her foot and caught Paula in a sensitive place... “F*cking H**l” Paula screamed in English...

May be it was the sound of a British voice that stopped the German...or she saw something behind Paula...what ever it was...the girl halted.

Paula lunged forward knocking the girl over...Sitting on gasping girls trim stomach and thrust the pillow down hard.

“This is like riding one of those “Bucking Broncos” I used to see in movies,” Paula thought as she hung on and pressed the pillow firmly down on the goggle eye helferinnen, who desperately “hhhhmmmppphhed and ummmppedhd” as her lithe form squirmed and bucked in a vain attempt to throw off her British assailant. Eventually her struggles subsided slowed and stoped with a muffed sob.

Paula threw aside the pillow and checked the girls pulse...it fluttered then started to beat strongly. Nevertheless, Paula was convinced she would not pose a problem for a while and was just turning around when she heard a soft click...

The other young auxiliary had obviously not been so “relaxed” by the drug and Paula’s ministrations as Paula had hoped. True her face was somewhat stupefied, her stance was definitely wobbly, but and it was a big but she was holder her Luger very steadily straight at Paula’s heart.

The was a “twang” and stone shot by her ear...The SS helferinnen glazed eyes widened and became crossed as they followed the stone right till it impacted between them...The poor girl pitched forward and lay still...

“Well well if its not my old frigid dorm mate Paula Braithwaite” The word’s were spoken in perfect English but with a slight European accent...A voice she knew well “Lenuta!” a sickly dread entered Paula’s body.

Paula found herself facing a tall elegant woman in late-twenties...Her black curly hair fell in an unkempt cascade down her back to her waist. Her dark smouldering gaze seemed to bore into Paula's very soul.

There was still that something about the woman's shapely body that had a magnetic effect on her...an effect she had fought against, ever since that first night in the dormitory of her new boarding school. The night of the thunderstorm, the night Lenuta had enticed her into her bed...

Lenuta had always dress elegantly...her rich father saw to that...she was still dressed in the best Paris couture...however, her clothes were now in rags...

Beside her stood a dark-skinned girl of about eighteen...handsome...and with a look about her of the Romany...Her peasants clothes just as filthy and ragged as Lenuta's.... The girl was smiling as she loaded another smooth stone in her homemade catapult,

From the thick woods behind Lenuta, a woman emerged; she was still dressing in SS Helferinnen clothes, then another. They were followed more women, this time in rather threadbare dresses and laddered stockings...until all in all Paula counted sixteen of them.

Lenuta then stepped forward and gently prized the catapult from her associate’s hands...

"No Darling not her...She a friend...a very good friend...Eh! Paula...we are good friends aren't we!"

Paula nodded as Lenuta added "She is English and ..." she got no further as Paula became surrounded by several excited girls....They spoke in a babble of tongues so quickly so most of what they said Paula could not make out...Lenuta steeped in and dragged her off...

"Sorry about that...some of the girls had relatives on the MS St. Louis and hoped you had news of them..."

Paula knew the story...German Jews feeing Hitler had sailed first to Cuba, then the USA but had been refused entry...However, some mostly the children had been taken in by Britain and France.

"Who are they...?” Paula looked at the group, who were now arguing over the two remaining uniforms...

"Jews, Gypsies, Intellectuals', Communists even some Chri*tians...from Germany, Poland, France and of course" Lenuta smiled "Romania!...groups that are hated by the Nazis" She look sad and distracted for a moment " And we all have relatives to avenge...Since the fall of France we have lived rough in the woods and are making our way to the south...to the unoccupied part of France...Marseille perhaps or on to Spain...somewhere were the Nazis are not"

Paula looked at the girls..."May be I came assist you with disguises' and travel permits ...However, I need your help...England needs your help"

Lenuta looked quizzical...

"This is what we will do..."Paula did not allow her to raise objections "Girls...who wants to go to England?"

Once the hapless SS auxiliaries' came round, they were forced to hand over the stockings and suspenders...Lenutas' girls took great delight in crotch roping and binding the protesting Germans. Once their arms had been tightly secure behind their backs; Paula had them frog marched down to the boathouse she had seen earlier and then on board the old yacht.

The yacht had once been very fine, but was now rotten and leaking. Its mast was broken just above deck level. From down below, there came the smell of stagnant bilge water and diesel...The main cabin had been stripped clean. The smell of mould and slit permeated the air, and there was a green weed band inside the cabin level with the portholes. As the boat rocked slightly, there came a sloshing sound from below the planking.

The SS girls were lashed seated around the mast, as it passed through the cabin on its way to the keel of the boat. The interrogation was brief and forceful...For once Paula was glad that Lenuta knew how to make a girl cry...

When she was satisfied with the information surrendered, Paula nodded to the refugees “Gag them!” Four girls hitched up skirts and wriggled off their panties. As they slowly approached, the squirming protesting Nazis the four refugees had evil looks on the pretty faces “Pay back time” Paula mussed to herself...

“No...No...You promised...mercy” The dark haired Helferinnen screamed “You cannot do this you cannot gag us and leave us here...no...We are prisoners of war...we are MMmmuuuummmmppphhh”

“Going to be very nice and quite...you Fickfleisch” a girl smiled as she thumbed her warm panty into the gasping mouth of the Nazi.

“Please...please not with those...dear G*d not with uuummmmppphhhh” another Nazi gurgled as she to was silenced.

The other two just stayed still and quiet sobbing a little as they were gagged.

Some of the girls “kindly” tore long strips from their own ragged dresses, to add cleave gags to the panty stuffing. Thus, once the knots of these had been force between the auxiliaries quivering lips and bound around their heads, there was ample material left to secure the ends of the cleaves to the mast...locking the victims heads in place...

In fact, Paula noted that Lenuta’s girls were so efficient at immobilising the SS girls that the unfortunates’ only freedom of movement was to wriggle their feet in the water. Water!

Paula looked around water was oozing up from the planking

“The tide must be on the turn” One girl casually remarked “Shall we go Fraulein Eberlin” she said with a wink... “And leave these “nice ladies” to enjoy a long cold bath...yes?”

Ignoring the frantic struggling, splashing Nazis and the muffled cries, the girls abandoned the boat...locking down the hatch as they went.

Paula reported some of the events to "Uncle Hermann" who was absolutely delighted that the possible threat to his plans had been removed...Thus he was very willing allow his niece Eberlin, who he now promoted to the rank of Hauptführerin...which was handy as Paula already had the uniform.

He was even happy to grant his "Dear sweet Eberlin" her request that she be given..."That nice group of auxiliaries that has just arrived" to assist her in her new role. Although it did take a bit of female persuasion, much to Paula’s disgust, for him to let her have as many "Reichsmarschall Passes " as she wanted...The document informed the reader that on Goering's authority the pass holder was not to be stopped or detained by anyone...including the SS and Gestapo but given access to all area's and to be given all assistance they required.

Thus, it was that Paula dressed in the unfortunate Imelda uniform for the last time as she cleared her room and made her way up to the Auxiliary dormitory in the eaves of the west wing. She had to of course remember that the girls would know her as Imelda...but that would not be a problem for much longer.

She found the girls alone, relaxing in their scanties. She beckoned the petite busty, Oberhelferin Leona over and told her to get the girls ready to move out on a "Top Secret" mission for the Reichsmarschall...They were to be ready by dusk...But first the girls had to use their initiative again...Paula told Leona they must collect four blankets; as much rope or electrical flex as one girl could carry...and at least twenty four pairs of panties...
Leona did not seem at all put out by this strange request, but merely asked..."Does it matter if they are clean or used?" Paula smiled at her "You know Leona...It does not matter to me at all"...."But" Paula though "It’s going to matter to you..."

Leaving the girls to prepare, Paula slid off to meet with Lenuta and her girls. Not only did she wish to could confirm the plan and she need to ensure that Lenuta's boast that within the group there were a couple of women who could alter and forge identity papers was not an empty one. She also needed to take each girls picture for the identity cards.

Paula was also mindful that there more identities would be needed, so taking the four women dressed as SS auxiliaries they headed for the road and then to the railway station.

The station was a rather typical rundown rural affair, two platforms and ticket office...some sidings full of abandoned rolling stock gentle rusting.

A small group of seven French women dressed rather showily, they stood with small suitcases waiting for a train. Paula noticed that they all wore silk stockings and had plenty of makeup on.

One girl raised her skirt to adjust her suspender...she saw Paula looking her so she winked and blew a kiss.

Paula went over and started chatting to them. It turned out that they had signed up for work in the ammunition factories of the Ruhr. Apparently, the money was good and they were sure of the best treatment, as they all now had boyfriends in the Wehrmacht.

"That is very interesting" Paula thought "Only four months since gallant France had laid down her arms to the invader and open her hands in surrender...you "Ladies" have all laid on your backs and opened your legs for an invasion...Well girls your about to find out what happens to traitors'..."

Paula then questioned the Station Master about the use of the sidings, on the pretext that for the invasion of Britain trains would have to be marshalled in his area.

The man...in between munching some bread and cheese and slurping a cheap red wine...shrugged "The wagons cannot be moved...they are so old and rusted to the track...They were there when he as a boy went off to fight the Boche at Verdun, in 1916"

Paula noted that he made no attempt to correct the insulting term Boche even for her benefit.

Nevertheless, as she went to leave he stood up and shuffled forward to open the door for her...Then she realised he only had one leg..."Verdun" he said with a poker face..."I was one of the lucky ones"

He also told Paula that the train the girls were waiting for was delayed about an hour...

Paula quickly put her plan into operation...She detailed the four refugee girls, the fake Helferinnen to go and gain access to one of the old coaches in the siding. Once they signalled that had been completed...Paula strode up to the waiting women.

“Did you know your train is delayed by five hours girls?” she said with a smile

A chorus of French swearing arouse... The young woman who had blown a kiss to Paula groaned “I am frozen...there is no waiting room on the pig sty of a station and that pig of a station master will not allow us into his warm office...”

“Don’t worry my dear Dreckschlampe” Paula purred seductively “I have some of my girls preparing a little reception for you...a good warm one...come” Smiling she grabbed the girls arm and started dragging her towards the carriage... “Bring your suitcases ladies...come...I have a little party for you...”

She did not see the Station Master looking out of the window, nor his quickening gate as he hurried over to a steam locomotive that stood waiting at the signals.

Paula climbed up into the carriage...The windows were covered with mouth eaten blinds others opaque with grime and dust...The four girls had stripped naked and stood gently tapping coshes made from their uniform woollen socks filled with sand...

“Come ladies come in do” She stood aside and motioned the first women forward into the carriage.

A first the first two could not make out anything in the half-light...by the time they did, and opened their luscious red glossy lips to scream in shock. Hands had already clapped over their mouths, their hats knocked of their heads and a vigorous little tattoo of falling coshes had rendered them senseless on the floor...They dealt with the next couple just as quickly and silently.

However, the final three saw what was happening and a true fight developed...Blows were exchanged and the brunet who had acted so sluttish towards Paula managed to rip down one of the blinds...Through the filthy glass she must have seen the engine on the other track and though rescue was near... Taking her stiletto shoe, she smashed the glass.

Paula and one of her girls was about to jump on the hussy...Now they found themselves looking straight out at the engine, its crew and the Station Master...The whor* half turned to Paula, a look of triumph on her face and screamed for help

The engines shrill whistle drown the girls yell and she did not get another chance as Paula grabbed her hair and rammed her head into the carriage wall...as the girl slid to the floor moaning the naked refugee girl brought her cosh down on her top knot repeatedly...and soon the collaborator was slumped sleeping. By now, only one of the seven was resisting...And she was on her back her long stockinged legs kicking the air as one fake SS girl sat on her and was punching her lights out.

Finally, they stripped the French women down to their bras and panties. Then bound them tight in classic hogties, with added crotch rope and neck halters for added discomfort...

As her refugee girls redressed in their SS auxiliary uniforms...Paula sorted out the coats, dresses of the collaborators. These plus the contents of the suitcases would come in really handily. Some silk slips were torn up and used as gags... By now, the girls were coming round and alternatively whimpering and cursing...but in a much muffled manner...

“Will they be found here” one girl smiled “I do hope not...we need a good head start...”

“Never fear Mademoiselle...” Paula and her girls spun around there stood the stationmaster and the engine crew.... “No one her that Slu*s cry...and tonight we put these “ladies” on a very special train...a very slow train that carries goods to Turkey...rest assured I will contact my counter part in Istanbul...these women will be put to good use” He winked and turned away from the frantically wriggling and sobbing collaborators squirming on the floor... “Perhaps dear lady...” he said to Paula “You and your friends take a little wine with me...While my friends here...” He indicated the crew “Initiate some of these girls into their new career...Yes?”

Paula made it back to the Château to find Leona and her section of Helferinnen assembled in the court yard in a regimented column.

The four girls at the rear not only carried their suitcases and capes, but between them carried the blankets, rope electrical flex and a small haversack..."that must contain the panties" Paula grinned

Leona came up and saluted smartly..."All girls ready for inspection Madam...and may I add we are ready to do our bit for victory" she added with a smile
"Thank you Oberhelferin...I am sure that by this time tomorrow who will all have contributed to the final victory" She returned the blonds smile ....

"A British victory that is my dear" Paula thought then to the Oberhelferin "I will inspect the girls now"

She started at the rear and ensured that the large blankets would be adequate, the rope and flex would be sufficient to firmly and irrevocably secure all the now smiling blond maidens to trees...as to the panties...she turned to Leona and pointed to the haversack.

The woman grinned "There are two sections out doing PT in the rear garden...they will be a while, but when they return they will find certain items of the apparel missing" She smiled wickedly..."They may find for rest of the day they have a draft...under their skirts" she giggled

"They deserve it Madam" an auxiliary butted in "They stole most of Mitzi's birthday cake we made for her..."

"Shut up idiot" Leona snapped

Intrigued Paula asked "Exactly how old is Mitzi?"

The Helferinnen looked to the grown and mumbled something. Turning Paula fixed a quizzical gaze on Leona...The woman cleared her throat and said...

"She was eighteen yesterday Hauptführerin..."..."yes I know she should not have even joined up yet...but she does her duties well and is so helpful we all love her...please do not send her home to Bremen...there is nothing there for her...she hates the city but loves the out door life...the woods and the forests and..."

Paula felt a pang of conscience; however she shook her head "Well I am sorry Oberhelferin but..." Paula waited for dramatic effect "But...she will...have...to come with you!"

A muffled cheer erupted...Paula nodded to Leona "Best we go before those girls find their knickers are missing"

She took her place at the front of the column beside Leona and just in front of a smiling if rather tall maiden with short boyish blond hair, whom Leona introduced as the popular Mitzi.

Out of the Château they marched, but instead of heading for the Railway Paula led them over the bridge and up into the steep wooded hills...

One hour later after a rest stop Paula instructed the girls to leave their capes, cases; the rope and other items in a neat pile and take the left hand fork in the path and follow it until she told them otherwise...The mystified women obeyed...

As soon as the forest absorbed their foot falls, figures emerged from the undergrowth... Lenuta and her girls had arrived...

Paula detailed the four disguised as SS Helferinnen to guard the path in case anyone came along...or less likely any auxiliaries’ running in a bid to escape their nemesis.

Lenuta sent three girls up through the woods either side of the path. They were to pass the strolling Helferinnen and to get ready to quietly pick them off one at a time. She then introduced Paula to the young catapult armed gypsy girl...whose name was Tsura...

“Don’t let her small size and winsome expression fool you darling...” Lenuta purred “She has a big score to settle with the Nazi’s and she is as vicious and dirty fighter as they come...She really scares me at times...”

The remaining four women lifted up the blankets, rope and the haversack and followed Lenuta, Paula and Tsura.

By now the line of auxiliaries’ had started to draw out as the poor girls became weary walking up the steep twisty forest path.
Turning a corner Paula spied one girl on her own dabbing her right eye with her hankie.

“Here let me help you” Paula offered “Take off your hat and look up...There that’s it...all out one less fly Eh!...Look up again...do you see any stars?”

“Err...No Hauptführerin...it’s far too early to see...”
“Thud” the foot of a sand filled sock connected with the back of the woman's head
“Ohm! Yes now I see stars....they.....” Thud...Thud... “Uuuuuhhhhhggg”

The girl was as she pitched forward...by two naked women who popped out of the undergrowth and taking an arm each lowered the comatose auxiliary backwards on to a newly spread blanket.

They worked quickly and quietly...Shoes were unlaced and eased off of stockinged feet...Paula was please to see the girl had followed orders and wore white ankle socks under her stockings...The grey skirt was unbuttoned and pulled off, the uniform jacket likewise followed...Then the white blouse and the white slip...The girl was a “looker” a 32-24-32 figure if Paula was any judge...but her long shapely legs were somewhat masked by the thick grey stockings...But not for long...Lenuta’s girls knew their trade , and they soon had removed the stockings and the suspender belt.

Flipping the Helferinnen on to her front they pulled her arms behind her back, and then folded them so that they could bind the wrist of the right hand to the elbow of the left arm and visa-versa. Flex was then secured to the top of the arms and run around the girls chest above and then below her breasts. A crotch rope was added, with a large knot settled firmly into the vulva. The end of the rope was then whipped around the folded forearms and tied off. However only the girl’s ankles were tied and this was done with a quick release knot as later the poor girl would have to be moved far into the forest to ensure she would never be found.

One balled up pair of panties were stuffed into the mouth of the senseless girl and secured with a cleave made of rags.

The girls started to come too. Only to discover she had the mother of all headaches and she was down her white bra, knickers and socks...She squirmed and moaned. Her eyes filled with disbelief as she watched her uniform being carefully folded up. The with muffled scream she was lifted bodily off the blanket and rolled into the undergrowth to await later collection...

They moved on up the path until the came up behind another auxiliary. This maiden was evidently a lover of plants for she was bent over smelling one as Paula approached, with Tsura right behind her.

This time however, the pugnacious little gypsy did not get a chance to use her cosh. For out of the bushes in front of her, two pairs of hands emerged.

One pair grasped the girls head...one hand over her mouth and nose in an air tight lock, the second snatched at the gasping woman's long golden locks and tugged hard, pulling her head towards the bushes.
The other pair of hands grabbed the Helferinnen's hands and started to pull the horrified woman off into the undergrowth.
By the time Paula and Tsura reach the spot only the auxiliaries trim stocked ankles feet were visible...These started to beat a furious panic stricken tattoo on the path as their owner was slowly dragged further in and on to a waiting blanket.

The girl’s struggles slowed as she used up her air and stopped as she fainted with a pitiful muffled sigh.

“These two girls work even quicker than the last two” Paula concluded as with in 60 seconds their victim was down to her scantiest...As the poor Helferinnen started to revive but one of the girls clamped a hand over her mouth and a rusty knife to her throat...

“Your finished you Nazi Fickstute...be silent and cooperate or I will slit your pretty little throat open right here and now!”

The girl whimpered as the panties were stuffed into her mouth...but otherwise just stared at Paula with pleading uncomprehending look, like a puppy dog kicked for no good reason.

Once she was trust up like the first girl they left her in the bushes to contemplate her fate.

Around the bend they found two more auxiliaries sitting on a log chatting away merrily totally unaware of the events that had just overwhelmed their two comrades’.

Leaving Tsura behind a bush loading her catapult...Paula stepped forward “Ladies...”
Her voice made them jump...the both started to get up...

“No please stay seated girls...It’s a lovely spot you can just see the river from up here...”

Both women turned their heads, thus giving Tsura a good shot...Twang...whistle... Thud...Uugggghhhh.....Crash!

One stone sent the right hand auxiliary backwards off the log...Her seamed stockinged legs raised high in a perfect V, before flopping back limp.

On hearing the noise her friend turned Twang...Oooocccchhhh.....Crash! Then she too slid down and lay still.

Her skirt ruckled, up revel a shapely thigh with its grey stocking pulled tight by a white suspender.

“Tut...Tut, my girl I will have to put you on a charge...”Paula laughed pointing to the woman’s all too visible knickers... “Pink lace ones are definitely forbidden in the Luftwaffe dress code”

“Don’t worry miss” an voice with a heavy east European ascent came from the bushes “She will not be seen in them by any one else” With that the ankles of the two prostrate women were grabbed. They were slowly slid into the underground, thereto be rendered down to their underwear.

A hundred yards on six more auxiliaries strolled on in a line.

Paula walked up and chatted to them as she passed, so that the girls did not notice shadows creeping silently stealthily up on them...Paula asked them if they would like to strike up a marching song...A rather tuneless rendition of the Horst Wessel Song broke out...tuneless it may have been but it was loud...loud enough to cover the nefarious happenings behind them.

Paula turned to watch...The last girl in the line was the first...Her baby blue eyes widened like saucers as a hand shot out and clamped over her mouth and nose...cutting off her scream for help. Her hat was knocked off at the same time as a strong pair of hands grabbed the unfortunate fraulein’s arms and held them firm. Three soft thuds...where not heard over the rousing chorus...or the scuffing sound of a pair of shoes complete with their owner’s motionless feet being dragged back out of sight to a waiting blanket.

The next Helferinnen was singing her little heart out, her rather well endowed chest heaving as her lungs worked...In fact at one point Paula thought the voluptuous woman's blouse buttons would Pop!...What actually happened was that a large branch that had been tied back was released...It sprung out across the track and slammed into the girls stomach.

She stopped singing and doubled up with a noticeable "OOOooppphhmmm" as the air was knocked out of her...Her mouth opened and closed silently like a goldfish...that is until someone rammed a pair of tightly balled up panties into it...Another hand grabbed her uniform collar and yanked the shocked auxiliary into the bushes...

As the remaining girls marched on singing, the beat of their refrain was echoed by the Thud...thud...thud of a sand filled sock on a Helferinnen's head and by the frantic beating of a girls stockinged legs on the forest floor...but the latter ceased soon after the former began.

The was a short period when nothing seemed to happen...true there was some rustling in the undergrowth...as two blonds had their Grey uniforms and stockings removed. And then were "kitted out" with bounds and gags.

As Paula watched the column pass, a young woman swung down from the trees and landed on the rear most girl...Knocking her over and into the bushes before she could scream...A muted noise did arise...But Paula guessed (correctly as it happens) that the Helferinnen's mouth was almost instantly stuffed with panties so she remained quite quiet as her lights were gently punched out.

Nevertheless, her flailing limbs made enough noise to make the next girl in line turn to see what was amiss. A puzzled look came over her beautiful face as she saw just an empty track behind her, where her comrades should have been. Spinning around she saw Paula's smiling at her...

"Don't worry my dear Bloede Kuh...your friends have been taken good care of...and your about to join them...look there!” She pointed back to the path where now stood a young grinning Tsura loading a small stone into her catapult ...Twang...whistle... Thud...Uugggghhhh.....The blue eyed beauty gasped her eyes rolled back and Paula caught the stunned women auxiliary under her arms as she crumpled...then gently passed the stricken woman over to three girls in the bushes who laid her out on a blanket and got to work...

The remaining four “song birds” marched on oblivious to their impending fate...Oblivious that is until it was their turn...the next two girls where simply way-laid one at a time hand gagged and unceremoniously yanked into the bushes and there without too much difficulty or loss of time made honorary citizens’ of Sleepy-Ville for the piffling sum of one uniform; one slip; stockings and a pai of shoes.

That left the short busty Oberhelferin Leona and tall Helferinnen Mitzi. Paula did feel some compassion for the two...Mitzi because of her age and apparent sweet nature and Leona just because..., well because however unwittingly she had helped bring about her whole sections disappearance.

By now Lenuta, still dressed in her own rags and five of her girls now rather resplendent in the auxiliaries grey uniforms had come up to speak to Tsura...There was some sort of argument going on...Lenuta looked over to Paula and smiled...something inside Paula turned cold...Two of Lenuta's girls shoved Tsura down the track. While the other two and Lenuta walked over to Paula...

"Let’s finish this quick..." Lenuta snapped
Her hand curled over Paula's shoulder, in what could have been a affectionate embrace...her hand seemed to stroke Paula's lapel as is measuring the quality of the cloth...

"Two shots that is all no one will hear anything back at the château...Then we can secure the rest of these Flintenweib and leave them to it as we dress and go yes...”

“No” Paula retorted horrified at the thought of directly shedding blood “Leave this to me and find a uniform from an auxiliary that fits you...” She shrugged off the woman’s python like embrace “Now go!”

Lenuta’s eyes narrowed and although she stood back she made no move to obey.

Paula and the two women walked up the path...till it ended in a small clearing... standing there rather bemused were Mitzi and Leona.

"Hauptführerin...I do not understand" Leona looked at Paula "The path is a dead end..." then more worriedly "where are all my girls...they were right behind...Who are they?”

She pointed as the two replacement auxiliaries sauntered by in their recently acquired uniforms and stockings...the girls headed off into the deep wood to search out some trees...Throwing the two real Helferinnen sickly smiles as they went.

"They are my girls Leona" Paula said in a measured tone suppressing the painful emotion she felt..."And they are on a mission..."

"Oh F*ck...fu*k....fuc*" She thought "This has to be done...best do it sooner than later..."

"Where are our friends" Mitzi spoke for the first time...such a soft quite voice...a very pretty smile fading ...Paula gulped and tried to remember why this had to happen

"They are rather tied up at present..." Paula said truthfully "Their mission is almost done...and I am afraid dear Mitzi so is yours"
The girls gasped as Paula pulled out her Luger..."Strip!"

"What are you mad?" Leona snapped...but she raised her hands anyway...

"No not mad...just a British secret agent" Paula said trying to sound menacing as she slightly prevaricated the truth

"You and all your friends are going to be replaced...we need your uniforms, stockings slips, shoes and suspenders..."

"What...what are you going to do with us..."Mitzi sobbed as she unbuttoned her jacket

"Relax Mitzi...If this traitorous Nutte is British she will not harm us...The British play by the rules...that is why we will beat them…We are unarmed and have surrendered they must eventually let us go or march us to Switzerland...” Leona said slipping her skirt off and hanging it on a bush...She now stood in her slip, stockings and shoes...glaring at Paula.

“Shoes, stockings, suspenders and slips girls” Paula commanded

Mitzi hitched up her slip and bending forward…giving Paula a good view of a rather promising cleavage…started to unclip the metal suspender clasps…

Leona had wriggled out of her slip and unfastened her suspender belt, this together with her grey stockings hung around her ankles. Resting first one foot then the other on a log she unlaced her shoes and steeped out of them and her stockings at the same time…She stood hugging herself in the cool night air…

Up the path came the footfalls of the rest of Lenuta’s girls...But no Tsura...Paula noted.

Most of Lenuta’s women had dressed in the uniforms of the hapless Helferinnen, although even in the fleeting moonlight Paula could see some uniforms did not fit very well...Trudging along at knife point came the bound and gagged auxiliaries...some in shock...some weeping...some just with a vacant stare.

Leona gulped when she saw the way the girls had been gagged and bound...in particular the very tight knotted crotch ropes which must have made the walk rather uncomfortable...

“You cannot treat prisoners like that!” she snapped a Paula “You British have signed the Geneva Convention...we have rights...”
“Ah!” Lenuta stepped forward “But we are not British...We are...”
Paula watched Mitzi’s face, as Lenuta gave a very brief and harrowing account of what some of the girls had suffered under the Nazi regime... As far as Paula could see the young auxiliary was genuine horrified by the tales...
“She’s probably just had Goebbels propaganda drummed into her for the last four years and the girl has never reason to question it, until now...until its too late...poor girl” Paula thought
“So you see Oberhelferin...the only right we are going to give you and your section, is to be left alive...but gagged, concealed and left securely fixed to various trees...So you need not worry about any embarrassment about being seen in your underwear...as no one will ever see you again...”
It took only a second for the full implications of what Lenuta had said to sink into Leona, suddenly she yelled...”Run girls! Run! it’s our only hope...”
She dashed at Lenuta and knocked her and two of her imposters flying; Three of the captured auxiliaries tried to follow...but for obvious reasons the moved much slower...far too slow and despite kicking and struggling they were held. Leona had more luck until she ran head long into the final four girls left at the bottom of the track...
When a rather bruised Leona was brought back her hands had been tied behind her to a crotch rope. She was Uuummmmpphhing and gurgling, her cheeks bulged and what appeared to be a black lace of a pair of panties protruded from around a cleave gag. With one girl each side of her was lifting and dragging the squirming woman backward so the toes of her white socks scrabbled at bare earth in a pathetic attempt to gain some purchase
Paula glowered at Lenuta “Did you have to tell them what we had planned for them...They aren’t going to be so cooperative now...”
Lenuta shrugged “But they will still go into the forest and not come out...Just like my family never came out from the Gestapo’s “protective custody””
The Paula had an idea...Mitzi was still standing unfettered. Paula walked up to the Oberhelferin “Listen to me Leona...listen to me all of you...Nothing can change what is about to happen to you...However...If you cooperate and don’t try to escape...I promise you we will go easy on Mitzi here...No crotch rope; no panties’ gag and we will secure her sitting down to a tree that has not got a rough bark...we will even find her a nice soft bed of moss to sit on...But should you struggle...”she let the threat hang in the air...
After awhile some of the Helferinnen sullenly nodded; Leona gaze fell and she grunted something throw her gag.
So deep into the forest that night moved the auxiliaries...not swiftly and certainly not happily...but they moved...Mitzi brought up the rear...Although she had been cleave gagged and had a scarf secured over her mouth and nose, to ensure a better muffling, she had not been tied and walked rather calmly in front of Paula.
The in a deep wooded raven Lenuta and her girls started securing the auxiliaries to some welcoming trees; some the tied standing up with their backs to the trunk, Some were secured facing their tree...with breast and legs straddling it...In these cases the affixed the electrical flex to the tree and to the lower branches...then ran this to the rope bounds affixed around the fretting Helferinnen’s chest, arm bindings and crotch rope, to ensure the woman could not move left, right up or down. In one case they tied four girls around one large tree and also secured the wrists of one girl to the crotch ropes of the two adjacent women...just to discourage and thought of escape.
For those auxiliaries who still made a fuss about their fate Lenuta had devised a “nice little surprise...Namely she hooded them with some of the surplus knickers...leaving the poor women thus treated with the panties crotch over their nose and mouth and their tear-filled eyes gazing out through the leg holes.
Finally it was Mitzi and Leona’s turn. Paula decided that the two should be secured close together...not close enough to reach each others bounds of course...but close enough that Mitzi would know she was not alone in the dark woods.
Paula had Leona tied with her back to a tree and insisted that the Oberhelferin did not had her crotch rope secured to a lower branch like the other girls...just to allow her a bit of movement...even if it was only up and down...At least she could sit some of the time... Paula kept her word regarding Mitzi...the girl did not protest or demure as she sat still her arms and legs out in front of her hugging a small tree very tightly as she was fastened to it...
Paula bent down and gently stroked the woman’s forehead... “I am so...so...sorry my girl...I really am...but this is war...and I must get to do my bit...if Britain is invaded all those terrible things those girls...girls like you suffered will happen all over again...you do understand why I cannot take prisoners don’t you”
A curt nod and a muffled sob was all the reply she got.

Finally the group, who apart from Lenuta had now fully dressed in the grey uniforms of the luckless Helferinnen, set about concealing their clothes former inhabitants with branches and bits of shrub to ensure they would not be found.
Paula stopped and listened...apart from the odd muffled whimper, the rustling of bound limbs against ruff barked trees...everything was quite...Indeed she thought that even a diligent search party could probably pass by without ever discovering twelve handsome females dressed in bras, panties and socks.
Lenuta came up to her “Do not worry about the noise...they will soon exhaust themselves and by this time tomorrow will be almost incapable of making and sound to attract help”
Paula nodded...she still felt bad about the whole thing...but this was war. “Best go and get a uniform Lenuta we must be out of her soon and down to the railway station...the journey to Holland is along one” she turned her back on the woman to look down where Mitzi sat secured and silenced...
“Don’t worry about my uniform dear Paula...I have already located one” Lenuta purred
There came a loud thud...To Paula it seemed as if it emanated from inside her skull...Pain shot through her...a bright light that blanked out her vision...a floating sensation as the forest floor came up to meet her...then a sweet blessed pain free blackness enveloped her.

Paula was naked, tied facing a cold damp cellar wall...the firing squad was laughing at her and the officer was kicking her on the right buttock...kicking...kicking...could he not get on and give the order to fire or was she going to die of cold and thirst...She tried to yell at him to insult him to make him end it...But he had rammed her mouth with a sponge cake...an yeasty flavoured sponge cake...it filled her mouth so much she could not chew it or spit it out...The Bastar* did he not know she had a headache...a real mother of a spitting headache...and the ants, the ants were crawling over her face...Ants on a damp castle wall...Ants?

Slowly she awoke...she was laid out on the forest floor...Her head hurt...by the good lord it hurt...She tried to move...but she couldn't...she raised her head and as her vision cleared she saw...That her arms had been laid out before her and bound at the wrists; then secured to foot of the same tree that the young Helferinnen Mitzi had been tied to...Her ankles had been similarly fixed the tree next to the Oberhelferin Leona.

Two further nasty bits of information smashed their way into Paula's concussed brain. One she was...extremely challenged in the clothing department naked, or to put it another way...only dressed in her birthday suit...in the buff...NAKED!...The second piece of data her brain processed was that Leona was, by jumping and stretching just able to lift her bound ankles high enough to bring the heels down hard on Paula's naked right ass cheek...

"The Bitc* I'll get you" Paula was gripped by fury...

Unfortunately, for her and rather fortunately for Leona...she was also gripped by strong bonds at the wrist and ankles so no matter how much she struggled...how much she Huummmpphhed, UUmmmppphed, and wriggled Paula stayed put...

Slowly she stopped struggling...deciding to save energy. She was glad that Leona had apparently used all hers up and stood head bowed gazing at the forest floor, at her perfectly formed dainty feet and her well-bound ankles...

Paula judged that it would soon be dawn the sky was lightening and one or two birds had started to sing...She remembered how on school holidays her Daddy had taken her and her young brother, for long walks in the New Forest in the morning mists...as he pointed out the birds and their songs...That was until his coughing had got worse...
esercito sconfitto

Something plucked at her wrists...At first she though it was a bird...but No it was Mitzi the girls big blue eyes gazed down at her and seeing Paula looking, she nodded and indicated that Paula should try and raise her bound wrists higher...Paula bent her back and wriggled forward as much as her bound ankles would allow...Mitzi reached forward straining against the young tree...her long fingers..."Pianists Fingers" Paula thought...the fingers pulled and plucked at the knot...

Mitzi sweated and grunted as she worked, occasionally there came a muffled yelp of pain as the German girl broke a finger nail...but she carried on in a stoic manner...then finally the knot gave...not much but it gave...Mitzi ploughed on with increased vigour...stopping only to rub her sweaty brow against the moss cover tree trunk...Then all at once...Paula's wrists sprang apart she was free...Mitzi with a deep satisfied sight leaned forward against her tree...her fingers bleeding and her arms read raw where they had rubbed against the bark.

Paula's hands went to lips...to her jaw ached from being wedged open...her fingers plucked at the material protruding from her mouth..."Luckily no cleave" she thought as she worked the cloth free "UUuuugggghhh!" the stuffing had been a pair of Helferinnen's panties..."Well that accounted for the taste" she mussed...she tried to spit to clear the yeastiness from her tongue but she could not...the panties had dried out her mouth too much.

Turning she started to unfasten her ankles, when Leona's feet lashed out again...but this time Paula grabbed them and taking a large bird feather...started to tickle!...The auxiliary was soon howling through her gag but Paula carried on...she only stopped when the luckless German was a gibbering gurgling wreck...

With her ankles free she stood, or rather staggered to her feet...her body was racked by cramp and her vision was still not clear...Nevertheless, she forced herself to move around surveying the ground...She was rewarded by finding her identity papers and travel passes...or more accurately the unfortunate Fraulein Eberlin's passes...

"Well guess I know now how she must be feeling...wonder if she got to like her tree..." Paula ruefully thought...

She also turned up a flick blade knife, that had been dropped by one of Lenuta's girls; six further pairs of auxiliaries' panties...all used and none fitted her...A small discarded suitcase, that held one black silk slip...which luckily did fit and had been the property of one of those French women collaborators at the station...A very thankful Paula slid into the sensuously, soft, silk, slip with a satisfied sigh. It afforded at least some covering, but not much warmth...Next she found a pair of high-heeled court shoes, probably from the same source...these pinched her feet but they were better than nothing. Then joy of joys...left out across a bush was a fur coat. Paula almost felt like it was ****mas, as she checked it for length, fit, and found both were acceptable. She hoped its former owner was enjoying her new life in a Turkish brothel...

A muffled whimper made her turn...Mitzi was raising her bound wrists upwards to her and nodding towards them...Paula felt terrible "The girl thinks that I have to free her now because she saved me! Oh S*it..." she thought

She turned away unable to look into the young woman's pleading eyes "So sorry Mitzi like I said...this is war...terribly sorry old girl no can do! Any other time of course...but..." her voice faded as she heard the woman breakdown and sob... "I will hear that sobbing till the day I die" Paula thought as she moved on.

Grabbing the suitcase she now decided to head to the station and catch up with that traitor Lenuta ...However, she had only walked a couple of yards when she heard "Click...clack...click...clack" coming from the undergrowth...Investigating she found a well secured Helferinnen.

The girl's cleave gag was a suspender belt and on hearing footsteps, the auxiliary had quickly thought of away of summoning help...by violently shaking her head she had caused the metal suspender clasps to rattle against her tree...A first she must have been delighted when a figure immerged out of the morning mist...but her joy turned to tears of frustration when she saw it was Paula...

"Very smart my girl...You should go far...except of course your tied to a tree!" Paula patted the girl on the head "Now I better think of away to ensure you cannot do that again! Ah! Yes those panties"

Taking a pair from the case she cut from the top of each leg hole up through the waist band making the underwear one strip of cloth...She then unfastened and removed the suspender belt. At once the Auxiliary tried to push out her panties gag...Paula thrust the crusty crotch of the panties between the wide eye woman's front teeth, then yanking it tight, she tied it off at the nape of her neck...

The offended auxiliary Hmmmppphhhed and gurgled as she got use to the new taste...Paula stopped and looked at the belt...A thought came to her...some of the other Germans would have been cleaved with stockings...she tried the belt on...It fitted...

It took her a little while to hunt through the captives...finding them was the difficult part...Then she replaced the stocking cleaves for a panties ones...much to the annoyance of the helpless captives...But at least she now had a pair of stocking clad legs...Blowing the girls a kiss she turned and resumed her way to catch up with Lenuta and teach the who*e a lesson.

On reaching the railway she went straight to the Station Master...The one legged Frenchman was distressed to see her condition and sent immediately for the Doctor to look at her head.

While they waited, he informed her that fifteen girls, some of whom he knew from their previous meeting...all now dressed in Helferinnen uniform had boarded a train for Bordeaux that morning...He thought it odd as one of them worn a uniform of a Hauptführerin, as she was clearly not Paula, rather she was a dusky Brunet.

He also informed her that the next train to Holland was that evening and would take the route of Paris, Cologne then Amsterdam. Therefore, she should have plenty of opportunities to “enhance” her wardrobe...

The Doctor turned out to be a short bearded man in his fifties...The Station Master stood to attention and actually saluted him...calling him "My Captain" The man smiled and seeing Paula's puzzlement pointed to a framed photo high on the wall by the clock...It was a group of smiling fifty Poilu in heavy “Horizon Blue” uniforms, packs, helmets and rifles waiting to board a train...dressed for war but looking as if they were off on a “Jolly”...

One she recognised as the Station Master...Still with both legs...all the others were strangers...except the smiling officer in a dapper goatee beard and wax moustache...

“Off to the front...” The doctor no longer smiled “To Verdun” He held up two figures... “Only two came back,” he pointed to himself and the Station Master...

His examination was thorough if lacking in finesse... With a gruff “You will live...” he turned and started to leave...Then he stopped and addressed Paula “If you go the Hotel Orleans...Room 101...A French girl is awaiting her Boche boyfriend...A Waffen SS officer...A married man too!...The girl wished to know about contraception...she is about your size...Just a thought...please don’t kill her as I have delivered her into this world...she is a fool and in love...she is not a real traitor...you understand?"

Paula accepted the bread and cheese from the Station Master...It was while she munched at it that he suggested one of his dear late wife's dresses' might fit her..."Not modern style...but good quality..." He said showing her into a dark, door less room.

A large exquisitely decorated Chinese screen masked off one corner. The stationmaster suggested that she removed her coat behind the screen and he would hand over the dresses over the top... “There is even a mirror and a small light...Yes” he beamed

Paula tried on the clothes...All 1920’s in style, one was a passable fit and brushing down garment and picking up her coat she emerged...to the sighs and claps of the station master, the signal man, two engine crews and three porters...She curtsied and blew then a kiss...But just as she left she turned and saw two mirrors standing in the room...One picked up the reflection of the other, which intern picked up the reflection of the mirror behind the screen where she had undressed.

The French men had all had a free “Peep Show” of Paula’s Panty less position... However, far from being ashamed at being found out they smiled, blew her kisses and said how lovely she was...Shaking her head she turned and walked towards the small town.

The three story Hotel Orleans stood at a cross roads...Its down at heal look of peeling paint, cracked dirty windows fitted the small towns look admirably. Outside an empty broken flagpole drooped from the roof...

Taking a deep breath Paula marched in...The owner sat behind the reception desk. He was reading a paper, a Gauloises stuck to his bottom lip, looked to be about the same age as the hotel and had the same worn out appearance...

“We are full!” he curtly snapped, not even bothering to look up...

“Full” Paula said trying desperately to speak bad French with a German accent “That I doubt at present Sir...but in a few moments I will have it full of Wehrmacht Field Police...here to rip this hovel apart...”

The man stood up trembling, whether it was due to Paula’s threat or from the bottle of Napoleon brandy by his chair she neither knew nor cared...

“Please Fraulein...Please...What have I done...This Hotel is all I have...It’s not true I gave shelter to British troops before our liberation by the glorious Wehrmacht...British Ha! A load of cowards” he spat on the floor “I always look after my German guests...Hail Hitler!” He snapped to attention and raised his arm in a Nazi salute...His greasy part worn trousers took the opportunity to fall around his ankles...revealing that it was not only the flagpole that drooped uselessly...

As the man tried to pull up his trousers, he knocked the paper on to the floor, a pornographic book fell out...From what Paula could see it was of photos that must have dated from the 1900’s. Paula tried hard not to laugh, but feigned disgust...

Once, he had tucked himself away he commenced his grovelling again...”Please Madame...what have I done?...Please do not arrest me or damage my fine hotel...since my wife left me it is all I have...and I...”

“Silence...Room 101...is your local whor* in residence yet?”

“Err...forgive me Madame...She is under the protection of a Sturmbannführer Malger Von Rumple, not a man to cross Madame...They are in love and he pays well...I dare not say more...I...”

Paula reached across, grabbed him by the left ear lobe, and yanked him nearly over the counter...

“I know all about him my friend...”Her voice hissed “I am his unfortunate wife...and instead of doing his Germanic duty by breeding with me, He is off F*cking a French floozy...And if you think he is not a man to cross try upsetting me...Here look...”

With her free hand, she pulled out her Pass stamped and endorsed with Goering personal signature... “I am the Reich marshals nice and rest assured he takes a dim view of such insulting goings on...Now is the Wh*re upstairs or not...”

The man whimpered that she was and the Fraulein Eberlin's husband was not expected an hour or so...”I have taken her one bottle of my best Champaign...he blubbered...The other two are on ice for when the Sturmbannfuhrer comes...Who will pay for them...”

“The pass key Now!”

Trembling he handed over a brass key

“Right is anyone up on the top floor? Good...Come with me”

Dragging the man by his ear, like a naughty school buy Paula marched him up the stairs...Room 310 was at the far end of the building and only over looked the rolling hills...Dust hung heavily in the air...A pile of filthy mattresses lay on the floor and did quite a bit of the rotten ceiling...Heavy curtains hung off sagging rails...the only furniture was a very large very heavy double door ebony wardrobe. It had one substantial lock.

The man was very surprised when she ordered him to strip, but he was too scared to complain. Paula ripped up his clothed and used them to bind his hands behind his back and to gag him. She then shoved him inside the wardrobe, however as he lay down he had a good look up her skirt and she was shocked to see that despite his predicament he managed to “rise to the occasion”.

“I’ll take that as a complement Monsieur...But this time it will have to suck itself” so saying she slammed and locked the door.

Less than five minutes later she was inserting the pass key in to the door of room 101. She had forced a cushion up her dress and secured it in her suspender belt...Thus it looked as if she was almost ready to give birth.

Bursting in Paula caught the girl adjusting a silk stocking and a shapely leg. The good doctor had been right she was Paula’s size. The woman had flowing waist length chestnut hair a 34-24-36 body...The girl gasped grabbed an Haute couture dress to her black silk slip clad form. “Who are you...?”

“Who do you think your French tart...I am the wife of the man you sleep with...you little whor*”

“But...but...but...” The girls mouth opened and closed like a goldfish “He said you where in Berlin...” she said in a meek manner “He said you did not want children...He said he would divorce you and marry me as soon as England surrendered”

“Well he is a liar on many counts...as you can see...Instead of providing for our child...our third by the way W*ore...He buys you fancy haute couture clothes and with my uncles money given for our child...Those clothes are mine by rights...”

“Your uncle...who is this uncle...you could be lying your self...prove this...”

Paula showed her the Reich marshals pass...The woman backed way horrified...

“Like I said those clothes are...”

A door to a bathroom opened and another older woman steeped in struggling to close a zip... “These are lovely dresses you have done well...Oh who are you?”

“She is the wife of Malger, mother...and the niece of Goering”

“That is impossible...she’s in Berlin and...Oh!” The woman caught sight of Paula’s “delicate” condition

“Yes Oh!” Paula snapped “We have been through all that and I was just saying that those clothes, and shoes are mine by rights, so take them off...Or I will call my uncle and...”

The women looked one to another then the mother undid the zip and steeped out of Chanel dress.

Despite being in her early 40’s the woman had an equally pleasing figure as her daughter...

“Pack the dresses and shoes away nicely...they have to travel with me back to Berlin...Then you may remove your silk underwear I am taking that too...”

“What!” the mother gasped “But my daughter has never seen me naked...”

“Then we are both in for a treat then...” Paula snapped, “I presume Madame you did not walk to the hotel naked...this is France but even so...”

Paula smiled as silk stockings, chemise slips, lace bras and panties were folded up and gently placed in a suitcase along with the two haute couture dresses...The disgruntled women started dressing in identical underwear...made for warmth not the bedroom...The daughters vest and panties were pink her mothers white...they started to reach for their dresses...plain creations that would blend in anywhere...where as the Chanel creations would not...

“Stop I’ll take your dresses too...as recompense and to humiliate you as you have humiliated me...Here put these on...” Paula threw the women their coats

The girl started to cry and as her mother comforted her, Paula walked to a grim crusted window and...Froze...an open topped Mercedes was parking outside. The driver was an SS Helferinnen and lounging on the backseat, bunch of flowers in hand was an officer a Sturmbannführer by the look of it...

"“Oh Sh*t” that changes matters...“Right you two grab that case you can bring it to my room...move...move!...” Paula snatched the empty Champagne bottle as she followed the two out of the room.

Then she led the two up to room 310.

Once inside she locked the door and pulled out the cushion with one hand while the other she jabbed into the pocket of her coat as if she had a gun.

Before the astonished women could raise a yell, She told them to strip naked and kneel down or she would shoot...Give her recent track record of lies it was surprising that they obeyed...But they did.

Cutting one coat into strips she tied the shivering, shocked women arms behind their backs...adding a firm breast binding as she did so. She balled up the panties and steeped in front of the pathetic women... “Look up, open your mouths Ladies...”

Unfortunately, Paula got the panties mixed...the mothers head tossed left and right as a pair of well-worn pink panties were forced over her tongue till they filled her mouth...The daughter sobbed quietly as a pair of long legged white knickers bulged out her cheeks and tickled the back of her throat.

Paula then fastened the vests over each captive’s mouth and nose...to ensure they could not spit out the panties...

Dragging the women to their feet she opened the wardrobe and thrust them inside...“Some playmates for you Monsieur” The current captive seemed somewhat enthusiastic about that situation...She then locked the door tying the wardrobe door handles together with the remaining strips of cloth...

She need not have bothered, for as she dressed in one of the plan dresses and donned the remaining coat, there came a commotion from inside the wardrobe and it started to sway and rock till it fell, with a loud "crump", forward on to its door on top of the mattresses...Paula grinned as no one would now be getting out of there without help...as she closed the room door a fresh furore started from within the wardrobe...

Rushing down stairs with the suitcase into the lobby, she ran straight into a rather tetchy Sturmbannführer Malger Von Rumple and his driver.

At first he must have taken her for a guest doing a flit...but why she evaded his questions he grabbed her arm and started to shake her...They were so close she could smell brandy on his breath...As the shaking became more violent, much to the amusement of the Helferinnen, the case fell open and the rich dresses and luxurious undies scattered on the floor.

Glaring at her he reached for his pistol..."Thief, Schlampe...What have you done?"

Paula saw two new figures enter the lobby and tall man with a moustache wearing a threadbare suit and a beret...For some strange reason Paula noted he worn brown brogue shoes and they were highly polished...His companion was a haggard looking woman in her late forties, wearing a dirty trench coat tied around the waist with bailing twine, sandals with ankle socks...Her brown hair protruded untidily from beneath a battered fedora hat...They stopped uncertain...

Then from behind Paula came a Twang, there was a whistle and a Thud...The Sturmbannführer collapsed against Paula...his Walter PPK clattering to the worn carpet...he sank to his knees and then rolled over...

“Tsura” Paula called out spinning around she saw the girl loading her catapult...

Mean while the SS auxiliary turned and ran...Paula was blocking Tsura’s shot but felt herself freeze...she could not move...Neither could the man who had just entered.

However, as the Helferinnen raced passed them opening her mouth to scream...The woman threw a left hook that shut the fleeing auxiliaries mouth and lifted the poor girl off her feet...she crashed back on to the floor and did not get up...

“Right Sir, you take his Nib’s over there and I’ll take this young lady” with that, the woman grabbed the stockinged ankles of the “sleeping” German and started to drag her back into an empty room...

For a second Paula mussed “There is something strange about how the woman spoke,” she thought then it hit her the woman had spoken English

Tsura rushed up and threw her arms around Paula... “Your safe...your safe...When other girls tell me that Lenuta takes you out so she can still be boss...I protest...some girls...stupid girls want Lenuta not you...The hold me so I cannot help you...but I jump from train and coming looking...you are safe you are safe...thank god”

She then went on to say that, the two were an English Major and his driver who had got lost at Dunkirk and had been trying to get home ever since...They had met last night in a barn...

By now, the Nazi officer and his woman driver were down to the underwear and being trust up like chickens by the English couple...

“Here let us finish off that and gag them while you two get dressed” Paula said reaching to the bottom of the suit case she pulled out the remaining ex-Helferinnen panties...She stuffed the auxiliaries mouth and cleaved it as Tsura did the same to Von Rumple...

Ten minutes later Paula had brewed some coffee and they sat around chatting...The Officer was very sorry but he could not help Paula out his first duty was to rejoin his regiment and get his driver home safely...The subject moved around to the helpless Nazis at there feet...Both had now come around and were struggling and “Uummmmpphhing” a lot...

“Now there we can help you” The Major smiled down as the auxiliary started to sob...“There is a lake about ten miles south of here...I’ll bring the car around the back well pop these two in the boot and then just drive over and take these our friends here for a little row across said lake...or rather half way across it”

The Mercedes purred along quite happily...While The Major sitting up front with his driver turned and chatted to Paula and Tsura...Occasionally there came a muffled sound of panic stricken struggling from the two underwear clad Nazis in the boot...Not that they had much room to squirm...as they shared the boot with two suitcase belonging to the Major and the small suitcase stuffed with the dresses, silk underwear and shoes that Paula had purloined...

The Major smiled as he rattled off questions to Paula about her background and how she came to be in France...He laughed when she explained about Goering’s invasion plans... "He’ll never fool the Gestapo long enough to keep Himmler off the scent..." The woman driver giggled as if enjoying a private joke...

However, Paula noted that Major was an considerable less forthcoming and ebullient when she managed to get a question in about the couples adventures in occupied France for the last five months... "Can’t really say old girl...a bit hush...hush, if you know what I mean..." he said poker faced.

He went on to enquire about Dorset...did she know the coast...Did she think he could bribe a French fisherman to land them there? When Paula said that she could not help, he scowled and turned to gaze ahead...

They rounded a bend and ran straight into a road block...An army truck with ten soldiers and a light armoured car...Paula swallowed hard, Tsura yanked the back of the seat forward and swinging a cosh sent the hapless captives to "Sleepy-Ville"

As the car slowed Paula noted that none of the German troops seemed alert...In fact they were rather relaxed...The Officer snapped to attention when he saw the Major in his captured Sturmbannführer uniform...The Major languidly returned the "Heil Hitler" salute and snapped off an order in fluent German...Instantly the barrier was raised and the car accelerated once again...
"Strange he had not mentioned he could speak German," she thought...

Just half a mile later, they turned off on to a track through some trees and arrived at the lake...

The driver pointed out a small punt in the thick reeds...The major smiled wickedly as he opened the boot...They yanked out the "sleeping" Sturmbannführer first...The major reckoning that the boat was two small to take both so that they would come back for the girl...

"Verdammter Mist!" the driver gasped as she nearly fell in the lake.

Then she as and the Major started to paddle off, the Helferinnen in the boot awoke and licked out with her bound feet...she dislodged the Majors two cases. These broke open as they hit the ground...

Paula and Tsura gaped in amazement. One suit case had two British army uniforms...one for a captain and the other for a WRAC corporal...two sets of new civilian clothes for a man and a woman...a folder that had spilt its contents of identity papers for an army captain and a WRAC, definitely not the Major and his driver...One for a married Irish couple...One for a Spanish man and a French woman...spare photos of the Major...Packets of English cigarettes...The other case contained a short wave radio of German manufacture and bundles of Pound notes, with Reich Bank of Berlin paper bands around each bundle...

Paula "The Major is a Nazi spy...the Fuc*ing lying Bastar*" she hissed to Tsura as she started to shove the stuff back in the cases...

"But why he wants to kill these Nazis?" Tsura looked perplexed as she pulled the weeping woman out of the car and dumped her down on her pert as*

"Guess he figures that if we get back to England we can back up his story...the Bast*rd...Look Tsura drag Miss Berlin 1936 here and hid her in the undergrowth...I’m going to go back to that road block and really screw up our "friends" in the boat...Here take this gun and when I yell "Look out he has a gun...fire one shot at the troops"

Then, hitching up her skirts she ran...Luckily there was an old bicycle in a ditch...it was rusty and had two flat tyres...but it was quicker than running...

The young officer at the roadblock was stood smoking as she pedalled up to him...

His brow became furrowed as he heard her breathless story about there being British spy’s in the woods...I obviously cross his mind that she was mad...That was until she reached into her knickers and pulled out her Reichsmarschall pass.

He took one look at them then looked at her...he compared the photos...The hauled himself upright and saluted...Paula yelled at him that the "British have killed my friend and are dumping her body into the lake...Move you fool!"

The officer screamed at his men and the tumbled into the truck...Pulling Paula up after him they squeezed into the armoured cars tiny gun turret.

The vehicles roared off...One reaching the lake they saw the "Major’s" boat was on the way back to shore...The man stood up puzzled as the troops hurled themselves out of the truck and took up firing positions...He raised his hands and was about to yell when Paula pointed at him and screamed into the ear of the officer "Look out he has a gun"

One shot rang out a Feldwebel pitched forward dead...All hell broke loose...The troops rifles, the machine guns and the armoured cars 20mm blazed away...the lake boiled and the bullets and shells hit...When at last the young officer called a halt...all that remained of the boat was match wood...

The officer sent two men to swim out...they found what remained of the major and the driver but decided to leave them for them for the fishes...The officer suggested that Paula come with them...She refused and said she would drive the car back...

Once they had driven away, she walked over to the trees. Tsura smiled up at her as she firmly attached the helpless Helferinnen’s crotch rope to the trunk of a tree...Paula helped conceal the girl once she was sure that the captive would never be able to free herself...leaving her to her fate they drove off.

The stationmaster roared with laughter as he heard their tale, He proffered them some wine and cheese...Then while they ate, he leaned forward and in a conspiratorial tone said... "Would they mind talking to a man from "The South"?”

Then in a reverent tone, he added, “He is Maquis...Yes"

Paula nodded...turning she found a man towering over her...He was pocketing a small pistol...Some men bully obedience in people...Some by training get obedience and there are some...a very limited number, who quite naturally are leaders...people who men will follow to hell itself...Paula found herself gazing up at a young man dressed in a raincoat and beret, who was most definitely of the latter group...His voice was soft, nevertheless, Paula knew that he would kill her if he had any worries that she was a German agent...

"Madam...when you get to England tell them that there are many men; good men... wanting to fight the Germans...we need weapons...give us weapons and money...we need money, give us radios too...any explosives would be good...perhaps some uniforms....Give us weapons, money, radios, uniforms and explosives and we can we will liberate France"

From anyone else that would seem a pompous. However, coming from the blue eyed Frenchman it seemed a statement of fact.

He told her very little only that he could get weapons moved by the railways and canals up to Aurillac and beyond...British agents too could be concealed and shipped out to help...Women agents would be preferable... (he did smile at that point Paula noted) as they were short of female company...So many men so few women...The girls from the local brothel did what they could but even the wh*res need to rest...he added looking wistfully at Paula and Tsura...

Paula promised she would see what she could do...The man nodded and taking her hand he kissed it...The station master offered him a bed for the night as they parted...

Outside they bumped into the signalman hurrying along...Apparently the express was delayed by at least six hours...

Paula groaned! She thought of the brandy stored in the hotel in the town and decided she had earned a drink...

“How do you know he is not a liar” Tsura interrupted Paula melancholy as they trudged back towards the town

She shrugged “In truth I don’t know...Perhaps London will be able to send a small shipment of arms as a trial...But...”

The Opal truck pulled up by them its brakes squealing...The door opened and a mature woman of comely, if rather plump, appearance who was a Oberhelferin...she was dressed in a Helferinnen trouser uniform complete with peaked cap...The driver was rather younger and had her blond hair in pigtails, but wore the same clothing...she looked as if she had been crying...

The auxiliary seemed not to be phased by the sight of a petite Helferinnen accompany an elegant, if dowdily dressed French woman...

“Excuse me...Sorry but...we are lost...My friend here...she nodded her head to the driver has been going around in circles for the last two hours...We heard gun fire awhile ago and now she is scared stiff we will run into an ambush...silly girl...Look...” she pointed at a map...“We need the old French army base here...” Her finger prodded the map...“And we have to be there before dark...otherwise we will have to load the truck ourselves and all those old French rifles and bullets weigh a ton...Can you help us out”

Tsura winked at Paula “Of course comrade...I will show you the way...Can you give us a lift there.”

Both Germans smiled and soon with Tsura in the cab and Paula sitting uncomfortably on some crates of French hand grenades, the truck was bowling along a fine pace...

“Just down here” Tsura pointed to the left...

The smiling driver turned left and stopped smiling and slammed on the brakes...sending Paula cart wheeling backwards towards the tailgate...She jumped down and ran to the cab...

The vehicle had stopped only feet from a canal...The driver sat gasping...but not for long as Tsura shoved her out of the cab and almost on top of Paula...Who threw the shocked girl to the floor and sat straddling the auxiliary and was about to punch her lights out...However...The girl raised both her hands in surrender..."Please....please mercy...don't hit me I surrender...please...I don't want to fight I just want to go home"

Paula was debating what to do when Tsura walked around the front of the truck...The Walter PPK pressed to the back of the mature woman...

"Right you Fickfleisch get those uniforms off now!" Tsura commanded "but first drop your trousers that should slow you down if you try and run"

Paula watched rather sympathetically as the two horrified women unbuckled their belts, the trousers fell around their boots...Both worn uniform stockings, and suspenders...the younger one had her suspenders under her white knickers while the older one had them on top...

The jackets, ties and blouses fluttered to the cobbled towpath...The girls stood in vest and bras...hands raised...Tears streaking their faces...

The older one found her voice..."Please don't kill us we are not combatants...we are..."

"Shut up" Tsura snapped "We need information on the pass words to the army base and the route you would have been taking after that...answer now or you'll both be having a nice long "skinny dip" in the canal there with a heavy weight tied around your legs..."

Trembling, both women gave up the information..."Now..."Tsura smiled "Off with those boots and trousers...you can keep the stockings...you'll need them..."

"What...what are you going to do with us...?” The Oberhelferin whimpered as she hopped around trying to speedily remove her boots "We have surrendered...dont...Aaagggggghhh" SPLASH

She feel backwards into the canal...Paula kicked off her shoes and jumped in she grabbed the woman and pulled her to the canal side...The other auxiliary lent over and took hold of the woman's hand and pulled her up...Both Paula and Oberhelferin stood shivering...But the woman did have the grace to thank Paula for saving her.

"See that derelict pumping station down the tow path...well get inside...after all you don't wish to be seen in your scanties girls..."Tsura gave a false smile as she moved the Germans off at gun point...

Paula jumped into the back of the truck and stripped...seeing a dry sack spread over some crates she grabbed it to towel herself down...She stopped dead still...The sacking covered some French artillery shells...from which the explosive was slowly leaking...She swallowed hard and after drying herself she donned the auxiliaries uniform stuffing the Oberhelferin's clothes in a crate...

She was just getting out when a grinning Tsura came back

“What have you done with our friends?”

“Oh don’t work yourself up they will live...I tied them back to back around a pillar in the basement...No one will find them until we collect them...and don’t worry I gagged them before I left...With each other panties” she added wickedly...

They drove to the base the four auxiliaries assigned to help them were far from enthusiastic helpers as they were about to go off duty...but eventually the truck was loaded...

Tsura indicated to Paula that she should keep three of them talking while she asked their group leader to check the manifest in the back of the truck...she timed it well as a passing tank masked the yelp of pain from the woman as Tsura knocked her out...Returning smiling she asked a further auxiliary to join them...she too failed to re-emerge...Tsura popped her head out through the canvas cover and said there was a problem the final two rushed in with Paula following....

The fight was swift and one sided...soon Paula was pulling a tarpaulin over four neatly bound and gagged Helferinnen... “sleeping” in just their vests and knickers...

They returned to the canal and Tsura collected the two women she had stashed away...and shoved them in on top of their now wide-awake squirming comrades...

They arrived back at the station...to find the Stationmaster...the signalman...the porters and the Maquis leader all playing cards...The Man noticed with interest Paula’s new apparel...He was amazed when Paula told him she had some weapons and ammunition for him provided he could transport it very soon...After a quick discussion with the station master it was decided that they could...

“But how are we to unload a truck and load up a goods wagon on our own” one of the porters complained as they reached the truck

“Well...” Grinned Paula “Thanks to my young friend her you don’t have to” With that she pulled back the canvas cover to reveal six rather sartorially challenged and very scared struggling young ladies “They will! and Sir” she turned to the leader “You now you said you had that little problem with an undersupply of cu*t I guess these girls will be more than happy to help you and your gallant men in that regard...If they want to see the war out that is...”

By the time Paula’s train pulled in she had once again dressed as a civilian...She and Tsura took their places in the carriage and settled down as the train pulled out...Paula smiled as it passed a lone goods wagon...for she knew hidden inside, was not only the weapons; but also some well bound, gagged and crated auxiliaries all to be soon heading south for Maquis use... The Opal truck was on its way to be driven off a mountain road...the dangerous French shells on board would ensure its complete destruction and that the Germans would think it was an accident and would not search for their missing auxiliaries...

The two women fell asleep so did not see as they crossed into Germany the Gestapo boarding the train...Or the young lady who quietly followed them aboard

The woman train Conductress awoke them demanding their papers...The short, ample bosomed, middle aged woman had a sour countenance...Paula looked up at her "As Daddy would have said "Old Cow must have sucked a lemon"" she thought handing over her Reich Marshals pass...

If she expected the woman to snap to the attention and attempt to ingratiate herself with Goering's niece...Paula was in for a shock...

The woman seem to stiffen...her eyes narrowed and she almost threw the pass back at Paula...her "I wish you a speedy journey Fraulein Eberlin" sounded more like a curse that a blessing. She glared at Tsura and did not even ask for her documents, but turning on her heals she headed towards the rear of the train...

Two gaudily dressed women in make up and firs staggered by giggling as they headed for the carriage containing the senior naval officers...

The train thundered threw brightly lit towns...so confident were the Nazi authorities that the RAF would never dare bomb them...

"Excuse me is this seat taken..."

Paula turned from the window to see a tall young woman, in a black, short sleeved knee length dress, a large brimmed hat in grey topped a head of chestnut hair...Her eyes were a vivid blue...The woman's mouth was like a small soft bow, her lipstick a refined pale pink...what skin Paula could see looked tanned and healthy...The dress was well cut and hinted at a well proportioned athletic 34-24-32 frame...Her legs were clad in black silk stockings...and her flat shoes highly polished.

Without waiting a reply, she settled herself in the middle of the opposite seats facing Paula and Tsura...For a while she did not speak

"Your friend seems dead to the world Frau?"

Rather incensed at taken for an older married woman Paula quickly snapped "Its Fraulein actually" then rather ashamed of her abruptness she proffered her hand to the stranger...

"Fraulein Eberlin and you are?"

It happened to fast for Paula to really comprehend...but in a couple of seconds she found herself nearly out of her seat...in a painful arm lock with a Walther PPK pressed hard to her ribs...

"Awaken your friend and do so quietly...make no commotion or I will be forced to kill you both...you will both come with me...and remember to smile!"

The trio moved to the rear of the train Tsura in front followed by Paula still being gripped by her assailant. They entered the "Wagon-Lits" sleeping cars, the attendant in a bright white gold braded uniform never batted an eye as the little troop stopped to allow two giggling women and two flush faced naval officers to pass by... Moving on through the brightly lit corridor on to the next carriage and the next until they entered the last empty and dimly lit sleeping car.

“Third compartment...Knock three times and call Wilfried” Miss Grey hat commanded Tsura

The door was opened by a muscular bald headed man in a shirt, braces and trousers...He was smiling

The woman shoved Paula forward sending her flying into Tsura...the both collapsed into the compartment and fell on to something soft and warm...It was the sour faced Conductress face down “sleeping” in just her panties...A small dart protruded from just below her left ear lobe.

After she closed and locked the door Miss Grey Hat picked up the Train Conductress uniform, slip, stockings and bra and threw them to Tsura as she staggered to her feet...

“Here strip and put these on...I hope you can impersonate that Nazi Fotze...for your life dear Tsura and that of your friend Miss Braithwaite rather depends on it...”

Tsura looked bewildered she looked at Paula...she looked at Miss Grey Hat...she looked at Miss Grey Hat’s pistol and started to unbutton her uniform jacket...Then she stopped and turned to the smiling man...

Grey Hat chuckled “Don’t worry about Wilfried...he is a der Schwule...so unless you are a nice young SS soldier in drag you have no worries...But still if you are embarrassed...”

She turned to the man... “Wilfried please hid our sleeping visitor away and ensure that when she awakens she will be unable to cause a disturbance”

He opened a small door that led to a washroom...Flicking the woman on to her back he grabbed her ankles and dragged her inside...Bending down her removed the dart and placed it very carefully in a silver cigarette case and pocketed it...From the same pocket he produced a ball of wax coated string and started to tie the woman’s wrists together...He looked up at Tsura and pushed the door closed...

When he emerged, Paula saw the woman was in the seated position...Chin resting on her bound knees...her breasts squashed by and tied to her thighs...while the wrists and ankles had been secured together in front of her...

He smiled at Paula and nodded to the balled up Conductress “I believe you are rather good at muffling” his German was heavy with a foreign accent...French she would surmise He then turned to the re-dress Tsura...

“No dear...that will simply not do...Much too baggy...Here...” He reached into a case, produced some scissors, needle and threat, and got to work...

Paula taking Tsura’s cast off grey woollen Helferin stockings and borrowing Wilfried scissors she cut off the woman’s panties and stuffed them into her mouth...With one knotted stocking she applied a tight cleave gag, while she used the other and a blindfold...Patting the conductress on the head she closed the door and sat next to a fully dressed Tsura...

Opposite them sat Miss Grey Hat and Wilfried...both with pistols...Grey Hat spoke

“Now Miss Braithwaite...or my I call you Paula? Yes, good...Before the Gestapo come and shoot us all...tell me all you know about the Libelle? On the other hand, in English...the Dragonfly...Oh! Don’t play dumb young lady...it does not suit you...”

When Paula protested that she really did not understand...Grey Hat sighed “The new assault transport...fatso Goering’s pet little project...you know the one you are on your way to destroy...very courageous...so stupid” she was no longer smiling

Paula nodded and told the girl everything she knew about the strange craft. When she stopped, Grey Hat was smiling again.

“May I congratulate you on discovering more about the Libelle in a couple of days than we have found out in four months...She is truly a miraculous young woman is she not Wilfried...One who could be very useful to us...one who deserves to live would you say?”

Wilfried smile broadened “Yes the boss will be delighted with her...Even he could not have planned it so well”

“Who is your boss” Tsura snapped “Himmler?”

Both Grey Hat and Wilfried almost fell about laughing...Turning Grey Hat looked the young feisty woman up and down then motioned to Wilfried.

The man retrieved a small brown ribbed bottle from his case and moistened some cotton wool...Instantly the carriage was filled with a pungent odour, which reminded Paula of the smell of that sanatorium in Bournemouth...the one her Daddy died in...

Wilfried opened the washroom door and gently held the pad to the captives nose...she twitched for a moment...However, Paula was glad to see, her chest still was rising and falling as later, Wilfried worked some knicker-elastic over the woman’s head to hold the pad in place...He closed the door and opened the compartments small vent window... “Ether” he announced, “She will sleep good and long...Hopefully she will have pleasant dreams for when she awakes it will be to her own special nightmare” He smiled at the thought...

“What do you know of the Abwehr, Paula?”

Paula swallowed hard... “The Nazi Secret Service” she gulped.

“NO!” Snapped Grey Hat “Not Nazi...German! We are not mindless psychopaths...We do our job, which is to safe guard the German people from threats from with out and from within. Look Germany is not going to win this war...Not with Hitler, Goering, Himmler and those fools in charge...They will bring destruction down on our people...They are a bigger threat to the real Germany than your Winston Churchill...”

“The Nazi’s must not win” Wilfried butted in “They are a plague...monsters...what they did to poor Curt...” A tear rolled down his cheek

Ignoring him Grey Hat continued... “If the Nazis take Britain the “Fuhrer” will be unstoppable...any plans to replace him would never get public backing...he and his cronies would be like Gods...Don’t get me wrong Miss Braithwaite, I would be very happy to see a German victory...just not one with that As*hole in charge”

Paula studied the woman's face as she spoke...as far as she could see Grey Hat was speaking in earnest and speaking the truth...several things however, puzzled Paula...

"Excuse me Miss..."

"Call me Emily" The German proffered her gloved hand

Rather gingerly Paula shook it "Excuse me Emily...but how did you know who we were and where we would be"

"Easy" Emily purred lounging back "A little bird call Lenuta told us"

She went on to outline, that on reaching Vichy French territory Lenuta and her girls had tried to steal clothes from some Nuns...one of whom had escaped and raised the alarm...Lenuta had been found about to pleasure herself with a very scarred novice...Emily had laughed out loud at that point...she then continued...That to save herself...the rest of her girls having fled...Lenuta had tried to bargain with the authorities by telling them of a mad British spy and her plans...The Gestapo had been told...Luckily the Abwehr also had an agent planted in the Vichy government who had informed "the Boss"...It had been decided to ensure the spy's success thus not only stopping a successful invasion and Hitler's deification...but also further enhance the internal rivalries within the party."

Paula wondered why Lenuta would tell the police that...about her because she would have thought Paula was currently and final secured to a tree...

Emily on hearing that almost creased up laughing...when she finally came too she said she guessed that Lenuta had thought if she included that little detail, the authorities would not take the potential threat as a serious one and would not have though it worth sparing Lenuta's life so they could find out more...
esercito sconfitto

"Now Tsura you must go and "Help" the Gestapo search for the "British Spies" but make sure you do so slowly...very slowly do you understand...Are you up to that...Yes?...excellent off you go!...Wilfried, load your little dart gun and pass the ether bottle to our friend Paula here...we need to take down two ladies at once"

Wilfried, now dressed in the uniform of a sleeping car attendant joined them as they left the car...He stopped chatting to the other attendant...

"Here comes our first "little helpers"" Emily grinned she touched the other attendants arm "And thank you for your help" she whispered softly...Turning and grabbing Paula, she headed back to the compartment...

Two women in their early thirties dressed in the uniform of the Reich Labour Service (the RAD), Earth brown calf length skirts, matching single breasted belted jacket with velvet collar, white blouse and their black hair topped by a wide brimmed brown trilby hats...stopped to talk to the first sleeping car attendant...He smiled and assured the two that they would not be disturbed in the first carriage...Cheerful at the thought of a good nights rest at no cost the girls headed towards where Paula and Emily now stood in the open door way of the compartment...

"Halt" Emily commanded

The two jumped and spun around

Emily flash her identity papers "Abwehr!" she snapped, "Get inside now...I have a special mission for you both"

As they passed into the compartment, Emily winked at Paula...

Emily closed the door, "We are on a special mission for the Fatherland tracking down traitors and spies ...You are loyal daughters of the Fatherland I trust and willing to help?"

Both nodded enthusiastically, all thought of sleep lost in their excitement

"Good then strip we need your clothing"

The girls’ faces were a picture

"Hurry up...Hurry up Ladies we don't have all-night"

Soon the brown uniforms, blouses, badges and hats lay strewn over the seat and the women stood in slips; stockings and shoes...

"Come...quick...quick and the rest!" Emily snapped with an authoritative Teutonic air

After a brief sideways glace at each other the women hauled off their slips...Paula moistened her lips as the women bent to unfasten first their shoes then their brown woollen stockings...Their breast swinging invitingly in plan white bra's. Very soon they stood hands over their bosoms in just thick navy blue "passion killer" knickers.

"Thank you Ladies" Emily bowed "your sacrifice will assist Germany no end...Now perhaps I can help you..." she grabbed the warm caste off clothing and pushed Paula through the doorway...Turning she gazed at the rather bemused women... “I believe you came in search of a nice rest well I have just the thing to help you...She threw a small glass ball at the far wall...it shattered and a green gas emerged... “Have a nice long sleep on us you das Kamele” She slammed the door closed

Inside Paula could hear the women gasp then cough and start to coke...The door vibrated as she and Emily held it close from inside came pathetic calls to “open the door...let us out we cannot...cannot breath...” the door was still rattling slightly as the two fur bedecked women once again passed by...

Emily smiled at them “Sorry my friends dog...we shut her in I thing its rabid....”

The women gasped and hurried by. By which time all noise had ceased...

“Are they...are they?” Paula gulped

“Yes...I am glad to say they are most certainly Fickfleisch...” Emily replied as she watched the shapely rears of the two prostitutes’ heading off in search of new clients

“No I mean the women...”She pointed to the compartment

“Sorry to say...they will live...which is something we will not do if we are not fast...by the way...I presume you are not a blushing virgin?”

Entering another spare compartment the women stripped to their panties and speedily dressed in the warm out and underwear of the two RAD women.

"Now we go and retrieve your suitcases before the Gestapo reach them" Emily said smoothing a stocking on to her shapely leg...

They headed back to the seats that Tsura and Paula had held and picked up the three cases...Paula made sure that the German secret agent did not get the case that contained the photos of Kiel from the plane, or the list of Nazi sympathisers she had purloined earlier...She thinking how cleaver she was began to smirked to herself. However, on turning and looking down the carriage into the next one, her blood ran cold.

Just visible were four heavily build men in fedoras and trench coats...The bulges in the coats hinted at the presents of weapons...Tsura in her stolen uniform buzzed around them demanding identity papers from the travellers and then dropping them so that all the compartments seemed to be in tumult.

Following Emily, she regained the quite of the farthest Wagon-Lits car...Four happy smiling sailors passed them swigging Schnapps from an earthenware bottle... Emily snatched the bottle from one of them...much to the amusement of the others and took a long drink herself...Muttering that it was good she reached into her purse and trust a ten Reich mark note into the sailors hand...When he suggested she might like to pay a little more with some personal services...he received a swift knee in his groin that made him forget his jest...as bent double he was hauled away by his comrades...

Emily opened the compartment door the two RAD girls lay in a crumpled heap between the two seats. She sniffed "The gas is cleared...help me prepare the lower bunks"

Once this was done the lifted the two woman and dumped them on their backs one in the lower left hand bunk, the other in the right...The pulled off their panties and covered the naked girls with the coarse blankets provided.

"Want some" She proffered the bottle to Paula "No?...good" she poured the contents of a small glass phial into the Schnapps..."Now what ever you do... Don't drink any of this stuff...understand...It was foul before and now...Well drink it and real life would loose all its charms for quite a time...Understand!"

As Paula held their heads, Emily forced open the mouths of the two and poured in some Schnapps...she sprinkled more over the well endowed chests of the sleeping beauties and over the blankets too.

Emily then stripped naked and motioned Paula to do the same...She watched the German girl disrobe...Her body was that of an athlete tanned, shapely and honed to perfection...she was also a true blond...

Seeing Paula looking Emily smiled..."Your not too bad...For a Britisher at any rate...A little pasty...but quite tasty...What a pity we have too little time...Ah! I think I hear our laughing Huren...Here you can have the dart gun lets see if you can shoot..."

The giggling got louder and the sound of two pairs of high heels clattered on the corridor floor...Emily moistened one pair of blue knickers with ether...Even being in the same space as the spirit made Paula want to retch

But she did not have time to complain. Emily threw open the door and grabbed the closest whor*...

"We are having a party darling and you are cordially...invited...In you come my little Dumme Gans"

The girl cried out as Emily’s strong arm whipped itself across her throat, from behind and her hand gripped the wide eyed woman’s shoulder in an iron clasp...

"Hhhhheeellllpppp MMMMMmmppppphhhh NNNnoooooo mmmmmmmppphh"

Her yells were soon muffled, as with her free hand Emily clamped the ether soaked cloth over the woman’s mouth and nose...While at the same time pulling her off balance and backwards into the compartment...

Paula pushed passed the girl who’s futile struggles were subsiding into a muffled "Hhhmmmppp"

Reaching the corridor she saw the shapely posterior of the girls companion making its way as fast as its high heeled screaming owner could go....towards the main carriages

Allowing for the motion and speed of the train Paula squeezed the trigger the pistol had no recoil and only made a soft "Plop"

The fleeing wench let out a screech of pain and clutched at her left buttock...She ran on for a couple of paces the her legs seemed to slowly give way and buckle...However, as she sank bow legged she still fought to escape...her mouth opening and closing in a silent scream for help...with that she pitched forward...

She had stopped twitching in the seconds it took Paula to catch up to her. Bending down she grabbed the girls arm and her trim waist and hauling her to her feet staggered back to the compartment.

Emily was already stripping the first girl naked...Once this was done she rolled her on to the by the left hand bunk and poured some of the drugged Schnapps down her throat...

Paula went to followed suit...However, Emily asked her to leave her girl in her panties and bra...Then place her legs akimbo against the carriage wall under the window...before forcing the drug down her.

"Sorry about this hope your not squeamish" Emily told her to put on the Huren's lace suspender belt, stockings and fur coat.

The thought of putting on the who*e’s underwear was not appealing, but then neither was the idea of being shot by the Gestapo...

Emily dressed in just the dress and stockings of the second woman...They folded up and hid the RAD uniforms and steeped out down the corridor.

Wilfried looked up "Good shot" he whispered to Paula and winked at they as they passed.

In one compartment sat two Konteradmirals...Emily shoved Paula into the confined space and followed...

At first the men seemed somewhat annoyed at the uninvited intrusion...Emily was un-phased by the torrent of abuse and closed the door. Paula was amazed at just how soon Emily had them eating out of her hand...She sat on knee of one, kissing him...her hand in his Jacket and seemingly oblivious to his hand up her skirt...Paula turned to the other man...He wore a wire rimmed glasses and had a duelling scare on his face. As she settled on his knee his hand slid up her leg and under the fur coat...Paula gasped...The Admiral beamed as he discovered that Paula was the fulfilment of the old saying..."Fur coats...no knickers"

"My dear Admiral...Is that a periscope in your pocket or are you just please to see me...If you like this can be just a taster...we are having a party in one of the sleeping cars...follow us in and we will show you both a good time" Emily whispered seductively as she kissed him and slid of his lap...Paula had rather more difficulty in extricating herself from the excited clutches of scare face...

They arrived back at their compartment one of the RAD women was awakening...She was up on one elbow...mouth open...her eyes vacant..."The red banana's...are at the window...mother" she slurred

"Pour some more Schnapps down her throat" Emily said as she bent to check the other women.

They had both slid off their outer garments by the time the Konteradmirals came knocking...Both women knelt and unfasten the men's trousers and then took matters into their own hands...eventually leading the shuffling purple headed men to the bunks...

Both RAD women were now coming too...but confused and rather relaxed...Emily slid out of her bunk as the Admiral and the RAD girl got better acquainted...she lay between the two "sleeping" Whor*s schnapps bottle in hand as if she was drunk...

Paula was not so lucky...Her RAD woman decided that she liked Paula very much and started kissing her unable to fend the girl off she was powerless to prevent her delighted Konteradmiral's “Torpedo run” He gazed down at her “Superb...wonderful...Oh...Oh...”

Just then the compartment door burst open. There stood Tsura...who looking bemused and four Gestapo officers who looked horrified and disgusted

“Papers...papers if you please” Tsura stammered she was going to say more but one the other Admiral who must have been on “the vinegar stroke” roared at them to get out

One Gestapo officer steeped forward and demanded their papers as they were looking for “Female Saboteurs’”...he wished he had not...

The purple faced Admiral yelled at him saying “Do any of these lovely ladies look like saboteurs... and that the Gestapo were interfering in important naval matters” adding chillingly that he would inform Admiral Donitz personally about this intrusion...At the though of being reported to such a top Nazi the man started to back off...

Emily staggered to her feet dragging one whor* with her “Don’t go nice man...come have a drink” She fell into the small group...Tsura clutched her to stop her falling the Gestapo fell back in terror as Emily’s “drinking companion” retched and threw up on their nice polished shoes

By the time the train pulled in to Amsterdam Centraal the Gestapo had long since disembarked “their tales between their legs” The two RAD women and the two Who*es were “relaxing” bound, gagged and with ether pads over their noses keeping the real train conductresses company crowded together in a heap in the small washroom.

Wilfried and his friend had cleaned the cabin and the corridor...Emily and Paula were dressing in the RAD uniforms...

“I will tell Wilfried to dispose of our five guests...he will do so most efficiently, they will never be found” Emily said in a matter a fact way as she straightened her stocking... “Why Paula you look most distracted...I hope your Admiral was not too energetic” she laughed “At least ways not as the other one was with that RAD women...poor girl...she will find it rather painful sitting down...Well you know what sailors are like...”

“Oh he was energetic alright...just not very accurate...he made love to my suspender belt” Paula said slipping into a pair of dark blue knickers thinking “Emily can go “sans-culottes” this time and I hope Amsterdam is a drafty city”... “But its not that...Its just that I think I will need the help of as many of Lenuta’s girls as I can for the final assault and also I have other plans for our five friends back there”

Turning to Tsura she added “Will you take this coach back to France...Drop the five off with our friend from the South...I am sure he can arrange for them to be put to good use...Then find the girls...sorry its a very big task but...”

“No that’s fine” Tsura nodded “I think I know where they would go and hid...But how are you going to arrange for the coach to go back...”

“Wilfried told me that this rolling stock is being taken out of service for the duration...All I have to do is to get a movement order from the Rail Commanders office...and they will couple it up to the returning afternoon train...Simple”

The old Station was busy, noisy, drafty and rather confusing...It also had sharp corners that could play havoc with your silk stockings as D’jeanine had found out twice that morning...Her first day in a new job and she already had ladders in both her best stocking...Not that she liked the job, some said it was collaborating...but she needed to supplement her parents food ration...Perhaps she would meet a nice German officer...she was sure there were some...She day dreamed as she walked down the corridor

A hand clamped over her mouth shutting off before it had time to rise her scream...A pistol was jabbed into her ribs and a woman’s voice whispered “Make a sound and your dead...into that store room now I need some help, some information and Oh yes... your clothes...”

The movement office looked up from his desk and smiled...A beautiful Dutch girl was standing before him...long blond hair...good figure too...shame about the shapeless dress and the laddered stockings still...She was new...he had not seen her before...perhaps if he played his cards right she may go out with him...He was still smiling at her and wondering if she was a natural blond when she walked off with a signed movement order...a badly typed one he had noticed...but when a girl had breasts like those, one could...even if one was a officer in an occupying army...forgive her anything...

Back in the store room Paula quickly redress as a RAD...She looked over to D’jeanine...The girl stood in just her slip, bra and panties...Tears silently rolling down her face from soft brown eyes...Her hand raised with Emily keeping the pistol pointed firmly at the captives heaving breasts...

Once dressed Paula cut up her disguise and with Tsura used the dress and stocking to bind the doomed D’jeanine hand and foot and secured her in a tight, strict hogtie...Her gag was more balled up strips that had been her dress...They hid the poor struggling sobbing woman in a crate and covered it with a dust sheet...They exited the room and locked it...waiting a couple of moments for a quite time to ensure the captives struggles and mad desperate “mmmmmppphhhgggging and Uuummmmpphhing” would not be heard before hurrying off

“Hope she is paid by the hour” Tsura grinned as she boarded the coach “She’ll be worth millions when she’s found” With a cheery wave She and the train disappeared in a cloud of steam.

As they walked towards their allocated Hotel Paula wondered if anyone here in Amsterdam would know the real RAD women...must she dismissed the though it was to unlikely...In that she was wrong.

According to the identity papers and orders in the possession of the two RAD women, they were to have reported to lodgings house on Damrak Street. There they were to join up with a small group in a couple of days time before heading off on a secret mission to provide food support for organisation Todt construction project on the Dutch coast.

Although tired, Paula could clearly sense the depressing "greyness" that seemed to have settled over the city...The road blocks...the torn posters proclaiming "The eternal friendship of Dutch and German peoples" and the almost endless sight of German troops marching or driving by...to ensure that "friendship" was stayed in place...these images impressed upon her what would happen to London if Goering's plan worked.

As they approached their lodgings a light drizzle of rain was falling...the house was in a row of what a couple of hundred years ago would have been prosperous merchants houses...Each would have a attic warehouse, them the family accommodation below that a shop or trading room then cellars strong rooms below ground level...The opposite side of the street was a mirror image of the houses on Paula's side...Until about half way down where those on the left had been bombed...Workmen were clearing the rubble and pouring concrete down as new foundations...

Paula had the feeling she and Emily were being watched...stopping and opening her powder compact she scanned the mirror as she appeared to check her make up...There was a average sort of woman in a RAD uniform gazing down at them from second story window of the house...

"Just some nosey B*tch...nothing to worry about...Probably sizing up the builders As*es" Emily said as they walked to the doorway.

The very deaf decrepit Dutch woman who answered the door took their identity papers "Annika and Kristina"...she mussed "I had a cat called Annkia" She handed the papers back..."Up stairs...you have to share...,"she shouted obviously in the belief everyone was as deaf as she was

"Well Kristina after you" Emily smiled

Four flights of step stairs later and they arrived in the attic...The space was open with the only natural light coming from the large window, where once the access to the crane hoist had been...One corner was curtained off apart from that there were fourteen camp beds wedged in the space...with just poorly made “pigeon holes” for clothes plus some pegs on the wall.

Twelve blond girls ...Paula would guess were mostly, eighteen to nineteen or in their early 20’s. They lay or sat around talking in various stages of undress chatting...three older women she would put as being early thirties...One of these jumped up and hurried over, but stopped a few steeps off

“Kristina Krahn?” she asked quizzically “From Stuttgart?”

“Do I know you” Paula asked her heart beating madly

“Sorry I must have been mistaken...” The girl looked worried “Your name is that of an old friend...but you are clearly not her...I am very sorry to have troubled you Fräulein...”

Thinking quickly Paula said “It's Frau actually...Frau Krahn...but please call me Kristina. Perhaps my Husband is some relative of your friend?” she extended her hand...

“As I said sorry to have troubled you Frau Krahn” The girl backed off and hurried over to her friends, where then entered a communal huddle, talking in excited whispers and glancing malevolently over to the two new comers.

The curtains parted and a tall plump woman in an ill-fitting Senior RAD uniform strode out “Ah the new girls...please to see you...Our little team is now complete...Hope you had a pleasant journey office Sitz der Bezirksleitung 12, reports highly of you both...Just make yourselves at home we have a day or two to wait...Kristina I believe you know young Bianca”

“No sorry there was a mix up there” Paula butted in

The woman shrugged “No matter we will all rub along very well I feel and will soon be a tightly bonded team Eh?” She chortled...

Paula did not know if the Germans had a phrase “Sent to Coventry” but for the next few hours, none of the girls spoke to or approached them.

If Paula and Emily were treated as pariahs...the for Tsura the opposite was true...Not only was she made welcome by the Station Master...Who incidentally greatly appreciated the five "little gifts" she had brought with her in the "Wagon-Lits". He master promised that they would be forwarded at the first opportunity on down to Aurillac were the Maquis would put them to good use...

He smiled broadly "A little Absinthe yes?"

Tsura sat and drank as the warm Autumnal sun started to set...Her eyes fell of five, fine feminine forms in fetters and very little else, being marched or, as the still had their legs bound rather, hopped along a platform to a waiting cattle truck...

The Absinthe was good...the aniseed flavour suited the Pike they had for supper...Tsura felt happy content and sleepy...

"Boo!"

The noise made her jerk awake and she fell of her chair...Before she could even think of getting up she was lifted by her arms and legs and held...

"Well Tsura...We have been looking for you"

Gazing around she saw eight girls she recognised...eight of Lenuta band...All dressed in Novices Habits

"Let me go you thieving b*tches...you'll all come to bad ends stealing from the church" she giggled "ouch!" they dropped her on her shapely a*s

She learned from them that "man for the South" had made contact with them shortly after Tsura and Paula had left...They had wanted to stay around and see if anymore of the comrades turned up...but they had not...The girls were leaderless and scared...the disliked the idea of going to the Maquis, as they thought they would soon be joining the German women in providing "comfort" to the resistance fighters. In addition, they feared they would be unable to leave and follow their original escape plan to Spain.

Tsura lied to them...Paula had forgiven them and she was arranging to have them transported back to Britain with her...there may be...just may be a little fighting involved but nothing the girls could not handle...

They seemed less than impressed...The Station Master suggested Absinthe's all round...Tsura noted that he put a drop in her glass before adding sugar and water...the others he filled to the brim...a couple of rounds later and the porters and signal men helped Tsura "pour" the eight comatose snoring girls into the rear carriage of a track maintenance train...Much to the delight of the track repair crew.

"They can take you just inside the Dutch border...But from there on..." the Station Master shrugged "Bon Chance Mademoiselle" he waved as in a cloud of steam the train headed north.

Morning found them sitting on a roadside beside a signpost, in a Dutch wood...with eight rather cross and very hung-over women...dressed as nuns.

Above the chorus of complaints and accusations, Tsura heard the gruff roar of vehicles...she and the girls melted into the undergrowth...

A small convoy of four Germany army trucks full of troops, two tank transporters a couple of Kuebelwagen's, an armoured car and three military ambulances...

One ambulance was dragging behind steam pouring from its radiator...It slowed to a halt by the sign post...A Kuebelwagen turn back, an SS office got out and walked over...From the ambulance two dark haired nurses alighted...Both wore the uniforms of German Red Cross nurses...soft white caps, blue button through long sleeve dresses with white collars and a large enamel Red Cross “button” at the neck...black stockings sensible black shoes...A large white “Bib” type apron and a Red Cross arm band completed the “look”

The officer approached the older woman and started to talk to her very slowly in German...The other much younger nurse took the opportunity to slip to the back of the ambulance and adjust her black stocking...Tsura was so busy admiring the shapely leg she missed most of what the officer said...

“They are Dutch nurses” One of her girls hissed in her ear...“Serving the invaders...traitors...,” she continued “The officer says he cannot wait for them they must follow later”

The convoy moved off...The older Nurse, a dark scowl on her face, opened the back doors of the ambulance...Five more nurses alighted...they were in their early twenties and blonds.

All stood around talking and smoking...Hearing footfalls they turned, and saw a line of eight nuns walking out of the wood and straight up to them...

The fight such as it was, was swift and one sided. The nurses crumpled with yelps of pain under the onslaught of fists and sand filled socks...The older nurse ran after the distant dust cloud of the convoy screaming...Tsura fitted a smooth stone to her catapult "Twang....whistle...Thud" the stone caught the back of the woman's head...To Tsura's amazement she carried on running for a couple of steps...then she staggered her knees buckled and she slowly crumpled to the ground.

When Tsura emerged from the wood only the dark haired nurse was standing, hands raised and with her pert backside pressed hard to the side of the ambulance...

Tsura found the girl was either too scared to speak or could only knew her native tongue...Luckily one of her girls (Stella) knew some Dutch... and passed on Tsura's instructions

"Tell her to stay still and she will be spared the fate of her friends..., “Tsura snarled trying to sound tough and scary to further intimidate the poor shaken nurse.

Two girls collected the stunned nurse from the road and dragged her back to rejoin her recovering comrades....

Turning to Stella...Tsura said, "Get them into the woods. I'll get some bandages from the ambulance"

The six grinning "nuns" shoved the disconsolate nurses forward...the young woman moved slowly hands held high...Two girls still had to half drag/half carry the senior nurse as she was still semi-conscious.

Three minutes later Tsura surveyed the scene...a small clearing in a tree lined hollow.

Two nurses had completely shed their uniforms, slips shoes and stockings and were in the process of being nicely and permanently secured standing up back to back around a solid looking tree...One was weeping softly “We zijn gedoemd...We zijn gedoemd...We zijn gedoemd” to herself...until that was, a roll of medical gauze was forced into her mouth and a large “wound” dressing fastened over her lips and nose and tied off at the nap of her pretty neck.

One nurse was standing in her knickers, vest, and suspender belt and stockings glowering at two of Tsura’s girls “Wat mijn aderspatkousen zo goed” she sounded incredulous

“Hurry up” Stella snapped back at her in her own language adding, “You’ll not be needing them ever again”

The senior nurse had now fully come to and was unfastening her dress...she looked over to Tsura “Wat bent u gaan doen met ons waren zijn geen strijders alleen verpleegkundigen?” fear in her eyes

It took a further fifteen minutes for all the nurses to rid themselves of their outerwear, stockings and suspenders and be secured to trees so they could never escape...

Tsura gave the senior nurses uniform to Stella and the they all donned their new disguises...Finally before they went to leave Tsura answered the senior nurses question...It was not an answer the ex-nurses liked...So for a while muffled sobs...further whimpers of “We zijn gedoemd” and the sound of tight bounds being tested in desperation filled the small hollow...However, when Tsura stopped just a few steps from the hollow she could hear nothing from the concealed women.

The ambulance it’s radiator now cooled and under “new management” drove off in a dust cloud towards Amsterdam.

“Come Annika” Paula grabbed Emily’s arm “Lets us go and explore”

When they hit the street she dragged the Abwehr agent down an alley way and into the shadows of a ruined building...A moment latter four of the new “Comrades” hurried by they stopped at end of the alley and split up two heading West and the others East.

“What’s this all about Paula” Emily freed her arm from the English woman’s hold

“We have been rumbled lets go”

“Don’t be a fool” The German secret agent snapped “If they could prove something the Gestapo would have been following us not those amateurs...And how else are we to find where Goering’s invasion craft are being built?...Anyway if the worse comes to the worse I have my Abwehr papers and identity cards...I will say you are my agent and we are under “The Bosses” protection...Here have a cigarette...They are American Camels none of your French rubbish...”

As they smoked Paula looked around most of the upper floors of the building were gone...the rest a smoke blacked wreck...On their level what remained of some glass shop counters still remained, a heavy wooden door stood ajar...Idly she kicked at a piece of shop sign...then she stopped...It was only half a sign but for a woman it was the important bit it read “& Sons Diamond Merchants”

Both women looked at one another then at the door

“No...” Emily shook her head the family would have fled taking all their stock...and any that was left I am sure the Fireman would have “rescued” Still...”

Both women raced to the door and with difficulty pulled it, open...The stairs went down steeply to the basement...Emily had a small torch in her bag...Paula followed a hand on her friends shoulder as the descended into the darkness.

At the foot of the stairs was a small room...A heavy metal vault door filled most of one wall, a chair and a roll top desk took up the rest of the space...The girls searched the desk apart from receipts and invoices it was empty...

Emily sighed and stepped back...her heal hit something, something metallic...She bent down then rose up triumphant...In her gloved hand she held a large key...

The vault door swung open...a small flight of stone steeps took them to the small cellar floor...ancient stone columns and heavy timber props held the ceiling and the house, or what remained of it, up... There were two safes with combination locks which although proving no problem to Emily’s skilled hand came up empty

The girls looked at each other “Let’s get out of here” Paula said... “It’s cold, dark and damp...”

“What are you two doing here...?”

The girls spun around four burly men in rough clothes...carrying spades and pick axes entered the cellar...

One builder advanced towards them.

"You German Bitches are doubly lucky to have met us Cos' we are here to secure the place before the demolition and concrete crews start work tomorrow and you wouldn't have wanted to be entombed down here would you" He winked at his friends "Your also lucky that we can give you both a good seeing too...just what you girls are after isn't it" A burley hand shot out and grabbed Paula's left breast and squeezed hard

"Hey what about me lover boy" Emily stepped forward and stood nose to nose with the brute

"One at a time girlies" The man smirked "No need to worry...I always deliver...My wife has gotten six children from me...you two will soon be on your way to getting your gold "Motherhood Cross"

"Six children...wow...what a man" Emily put her arm on his shoulder, a beaming smile on her face as she slid her leg between his she kissed him on his rough stubble cheek. "Your poor wife...lets stop her being trouble further" she whispered sensually into his ear. With that, her knee shot upwards.

The builders eyes nearly popped out of his head...He doubled up retching, his hands clutching his now smashed "Wedding Tackle"

"Get out of here" Emily snarled drawing her pistol

The builders dragged their sobbing friend away in to the dusk.

It was dark when they clambered up the flights of stairs to the attic.

The girls were a bed and all seemed quite Paula and Emily stripped and slid into their nighties...However, as soon as they lay relaxing in their beds Paula heard rustling, the creaking of bed strings and the patter of unshod feet...

Suddenly someone switched on the light, then they jumped on her...Some girls held her feet and legs, others pinioned her arms to the mattress, while a snarling Bianca straddled her midriff and clamped a pillow over her mouth and nose...

Despite her frantic struggles Paula could not move, neither could she breath...Her lungs burned and her vision started to go grey. From the direction of Emily’s bed came the sounds of muffled grunting and the mad rustling of material...

"Hold the Abwehr who*e down" A girls vice cut through the dark sea of Paula perception

"Great!, So much for Emily’s' "Anyway, if the worse comes to the worse I have my Abwehr papers"" Paula thought as the greyness became all black...

Suddenly she was breathing normally again...Still painfully restrained though. She opened her eyes

A sneering Bianca was hovering over her pillow in hand "Right Fickfleisch...where are they?"

Thinking the girl was referring to the real Annika and Kristina Paula played for time "They are helping us with our enquiries you Bloede Kuh!" She snapped

Bianca slapped her face "Not them...they can rot in some concentration camp for all I care. I mean the diamonds Copper!" she smash Paula in the face again and rammed the pillow back down

Paula heaved and squirmed as she tried to breath...Once again the pillow was whipped away

"Last chance sl*t before I smother you for good and all...The diamonds...I don’t believe you spies would pass up the chance to keep some back...we search your stuff and nothings there. So where the F*ck are they?"

"In a safe, in headquarters in Cologne if you want them you need us..." Paula lied

Bianca’s face became contorted with fury she pressed the pillow over Paula’s face "Die sl*t dog" she snarled

Through the pillow and over the sound of her burning lungs fighting for breath, Paula heard the sound of women’s voices raised in anger. As she slipped away into darkness she heard Bianca scream and her weight seemed to be lifted off of Paula.

Then she was hauled to her feet and she could breath again.

Looking around she saw Emily her nightie ripped open, standing with two women clasping her wrists...Bianca was on the floor wiping blood from her bottom lip.

One girl held Paula's head high by her hair, while another woman had her into an arm lock.

All their assailants were fully dressed, in blouses, skirts stockings or white ankle socks and shoes.

"Right" It was the tall plump woman standing in front of her "You can go and get the diamonds and we will keep your girlfriend here as surety..."

Paula appeared to nod, as she looked over to Emily. The girl winked at her and mouthed silently in English "ON FOUR" she then tapped her foot down one, two, three...

Bianca stood up wiped away the blood and punched the tale woman in the stomach...winded she collapsed..."How dare you hit me...you Fotze...those diamonds are mine"

The woman still doubled up lunged at Bianca with all the force of a St. Helens' full-back heading for the "Try Line"...both women collapsed on the floor rolling over and over. Skirts rode up to reveal, the not totally displeasing sight, of long shapely flailing feminine legs clad in stockings and suspenders, complete with white plan slips and "camel-toe" taught white panties.

"Four" Yelled Emily and head butted the girl to her left. The woman grunted and staggered backwards clutching her nose. Instantly Emily's left hand, now freed, formed a solid looking fists that curved upwards until its path was blocked by the finely pointed chin of the busty blond to her right.

The girl's head jerked backward, the slumped forwards on to her ample bosom as knees buckling the blond collapsed face down on the bare boards.

Paula meantime, stamped hard down on the foot of the girl grasping her hair. The young woman screamed in pain...a scream that became a soft gurgle as Paula drove her elbow hard up into the hair puller's face sending the woman backwards on to the bed where she lay...legs akimbo revealing a pair of pink lacey panties and a black slip. The elbow then made a swift and rib cracking journey into the side of other woman...Paula then spun around. She gripped the girls shoulders and turned the ashen faced Nazi to the wall and clamped on a Chinese stranglehold.

She felt the woman's lithe body twitch and writhe as she struggled, then slowly she sank to the bed on top of her equally sleepy comrade.

"Hands up ladies" Emily had yanked her small pistol out of her jacket pocket

Four horrified girls obeyed.

Two made a run for it and actually managed to shove Paula to one side and race off screaming down the stairs.

One girl, a women in her early twenties fell to her knees hands clasped together begging for mercy.

On regaining her feet Paula jumped over the two women who were still engaged in their own little private dust-up and ran for the stairs...She need not have bothered

On reaching the top of the stairs she found the two horrified girls, reversing back up the stairs; hands raised high. In front of them and grinning malevolently was the old Dutch woman shot gun in hand and following her was Tsura and some of the girls from the forest.

Once back inside the loft, they got all the RAD women to kneel facing the far wall with their hands clasped behind the blond heads. The old woman and Tsura's girls watched the, cowering, softly simpering terrified women.

Paula Emily and Tsura hugged each other and Tsura retold her adventures.

Finally the talk turned to the immediate problem of the disposal of the unwanted RAD girls.

Tsura was all for getting them to strip, then binding them hand and foot and dropping them in the near by canal. The old woman objected as the canal flowed slowly and she did not want any "evidence" bobbing to the surface were some of her neighbours by recognise it as being her former guests.

Paula nudged Emily "What about the jewellers cellar where we were today...we could lock them in and once the builders flatten the place and pour concrete for the new foundations...They will never reappear to worry Madam"

Tsura nodded agreement and turning to the RAD girls ordered them to stand up and get stripped to their underwear and stockings

As encouragement Stella yelled "rechte Uniformen weg von meinen Mädchen unten zu Ihren Büstenhalter, knickerbockern und -strümpfen befördern...Schnell Schnell... Sie don' t haben die ganze Nacht. Beeilen Sie sich oben jedermann würde denken, dass Sie nicht weg in einem netten kühlen Keller versteckt werden wollten"

Slowly the ill-starred women started to strip. Hands hesitatingly moved to the buttons of blouses, or their zips of skirts...Some sobbed; some snarled and muttered curses at their captors...One shapely girl gazed at Paula imploringly.

Paula would guess the poor thing was not more than nineteen. She had a fresh wholesome countenance, un-adorned by any make up and not ravaged by consumption of drink and tobacco...a good girl one who was in bed before nine O'clock and never went "All the way"at least not on the first date...Her big soft blue eyes made a silent plea for mercy...Paula shook her head "Sorry my darling mercy's face has fled from this place...It's war and you lost" Paula thought to herself as she turned from the girl...Who was now slowly slipping of her white blouse to reveal a lace slip under which a plan white bra fought to contain a pair of impressive heaving bosoms.

The only sound in the attic for a while was the faint rustling as young ladies divested themselves of their uniforms...Skirts were worked down and wriggled passed shapely thighs and then stepped out off; Blouses softly fluttered to the blanket covered beds; slips were either pulled up and over the wearers heads, the blonds hairstyles being messed up in the process or the shoulder straps pushed off of alabaster shoulders and slid slowly, sensually over bras, suspender belts, unadorned tight white panties to be stepped out off by recalcitrant glowering girls.

Soon Paula and her band could review twelve young women standing, as instructed with legs slightly apart, with hands up and locked behind their heads...helpless...hopeless...wretched.... All in white bra's and panties, most in white suspender belts and thick grey stockings although four had instead white ankle socks.

One girl stepped forward to speak...But before her wide red lipped mouth could form a final plea Tsura clamped her hand over the generous mouth and pushed the shivering girl back into line.

"Now...now fräulein...None of that! Its just going to pointlessly waste time” Gazing deep into the pleading blue eyes Tsura, who had lost all her family including her nine month old brother to the Nazi’s, snapped “All I want to know from you sluts is any of you good and tying knotted crotch ropes?...NO! really never mined you’ll soon get some practise...Madam if you please..”

The old woman hurried off down stairs with Stella. They returned minutes later with coils of very course hemp rope and started cutting them into useable lengths...

Selecting three RAD women Tsura handed them each a length of the roped “Now girls double it over, that’s right...now around your trim waists and through the end...Now...Err...Paula do you need them running back to front or Cu*t to As*...C*nt to A*s thought so...Right my little miezen...pull that rope between your legs, then pull it up and tug it through if you would be so kind...”

Muffled gasps filled the attic as the rope bit in...

“Now put a hand down to where the rope touches your Cl*t...Hold that spot and release the rope from behind you...Still got the rope hold...very good...Sure you’ve never done this before?...” Tsura mocked “So I guess you Nutten don’t know what a “Turks Head” knot is well let me demonstrate...”

Four minutes later and the three girls moved very slowly in Penguin fashion...over to Madam. The old crone handed them lengths of rope and the three started putting what they had just been shown to good use...on their protesting comrades!

While Paula and Emily spent time extracting information from Bianca and the "pump" girl...The two were persuaded to talk......However, by that time their bottoms were glowing a bright red under their white panties.

Bianca felt at Paula's feet begging for mercy as a girl approached her to fit her up with a good tight crotch rope...

"What mercy did you show me, or for that matter what mercy did your boyfriend show those poor Jews he robbed for the diamonds?" Paula shock the sobbing girls hand off her stocked ankles...but not before Bianca's long finger nails had laddered them.

Eventually all the miserable RAD girls stood once more in line. Not only had they all been crotch roped, but Tsura's girls had added bindings above and below the heaving breasts and secured around each girls upper arm.

Paula and Emily then helped each captive into a rain coat. After first ripping out the pocket linings. Some of Tsura's girls followed on behind grabbing the girls wrists where they protruded through the pockets and fastening then together in front of the whimpering girl before lashing the bound wrists to the crotch rope. Then they buttoning up the coats to conceal the bounds.

More girls followed forcing on shoes on sock or stocking clad feet...But each shoe had a couple of peanuts glue in to make walking painful and running a virtual impossibility...

As to gags, well Madam came up trumps on that one...She took in laundry for a local girls school and had that very afternoon just received a large consignment of Gym Knickers for washing...True it meant that thirteen young ladies would find PE a little drafty in future but the sound deadening qualities of thick dark blue knickers was “par-excellence” as the gurgling RAD girls found out. Surgical tape was applied over bulging mouths.

To cover the gags Emily showed Paula how to fold scarf’s into large triangles and fit them so they ran from the bridge of the captives nose down over the lower face and secured at the nap of the neck...

“Just like the bandits in the Wild West films” Paula thought as she fitted the last one to a less than impressed RAD woman.

A further head scarf was “correctly” fitted and tied very tight under each jaw...Restricting the victims field of vision and locking their jaw shut.

Finally they moved off Tsura and Stella in front, then Paula who had her arm around a shaking RAD woman, the remaining RAD girls staggered on two by two behind with Emily grasping hold of the final girl. The “Nurses” followed on behind read to intercept and girl foolish enough to try to run away.

At the front door Tsura and Stella stepped out into the rain. The weather had got worse and it was pelting down. Paula flipped up the collar of her raincoat and started to drag the German with her.

“I know its not a nice night my dear...But look on the bright side you’ll wont have to walk back in it like we will...Now come on”

Slowly the “crocodile” worked its way through the darken, deserted district...The going was easy as with the rain German patrols seemed to have stopped...The cover story if they should they need one was that the Nurses were moving a group of RAD women who had been stricken with a virulent strain of Tuberculosis, brought on by the damp Dutch weather...They were doing it at night so as not to spread panic amongst the general population and foster an anti-German sentiment.

Then the rain abruptly ceased. Shortly after there came the sound of hobnail boots on wet cobbles and a patrol turned the corner...They were just yards from there destination but as far as Paula was concerned the cellar might as well now be on the dark side of the moon...

“Halt” the command split the night followed by the clattering of Mauser rifle bolts

Smiling broadly Tsura and Stella stepped forward. Stella greeting the officer in fluent Dutch while Tsura interpreted what she said into German.

On hearing the word Tuberculosis the officer stepped back...but one of his man was rather more inquisitive and walked up towards Paula...One seeing the Nazi approach Paula’s walking companion began to wriggle and try and cause a fuss to attract his attention...Paula punched her hard in the ribs before the soldier was close enough to see what was going on...The girls scream was muffled by her crusty panty gag...and as she slowly sank to the ground groaning, Paula thought quickly she had to stop the soldier taking a good look at any of the captives....Then she remembered her father final days. She bit her lip hard...very hard...she tasted her own warm salty blood...She coughed loudly, putting a handkerchief up under the scarf over her mouth she pressed it to the bleeding gum.

“Nurse...nurse” she coughed and spluttered “Help me nurse its happening again...” She shoved the blood cover handkerchief forward towards Tsura and almost into the face of the soldier...

He took one look at the blood and without giving the crying girl on the floor another glance ran back to the officer. The patrol did a quick about face and hurried off.

(8/12/2011, 3:46 pm )

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”