" Cold Moons Rising"

esercito sconfitto

" Cold Moons Rising"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Cold Moons Rising

by Dave Dorc

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time 16.00; Local Location "The Peoples Forest number 4" Just outside Lodnum.

"Yes Sister I will comply" The figure in the cowled grey habit gave a stiff bow. “No one will egress this track without your express pass”

“See that you ensure it is so Sister. The two “outworlders” must be located and made compliant before they can spread their heresy. However, if they resist or you have any doubts, take no chances vaporise them!” This figure gave a curt nod to the other, turning then glided back to the where a small file of hooded guards stood stiffly to the attention. A silent flick of the hand and the column moved off following its mistress.

Once the figures had been swallowed up in the thick cold evening mist, the first figure shock its head as if in sorrow, then flicked the heavy hood back. Its face was covered by a full gas filter, above and around the temples a silver senor band trapped sweat dampened short strands of black hair to the pale flesh.

The guard turned and swiftly progressed the track until progress became impeded as the track twisted through a thick stand of trees, whose low bough’s forced the tall figure to stoop.

It stopped and with gloved hands prised the filter of its face. Paula wiped her brow and screwed up her black eyes as they got use to the unshielded light. With the filter dangling from one hand, she slid silently through the trees, until she stopped and coupied down.

“I am to vaporise the two “Outworlders”" Paula said in an absent minded fashion

“Good job she did not get that message sooner” Jill grinned as her long fingers check the leather bound the secured the girls wrists behind the tree trunk.

The real guard whimpered through her cleave gag as Jill tightened the leather wrist fastenings and moved on to check those that were wrapped around the girls lower chest. Their captive sat her back pressed firmly to the small tree, her arms back behind her, her long shapely pins stretched out in front. These had been secured at the knees and the ankles and these bindings had been secured to wooden tent pegs driven into the forest floor.

The girl looked up at the two squatting women. Her eyes pleading for mercy, but knew that none would be forthcoming. Already the evening cold was seeping into her fit body. The white short sleeve vest and brief cotton panties already soaked from the mist and her own perspiration, would offer no insulation against the biting cold of the night. Her feet even still in their thick grey woollen knees socks were like blocks of ice.

Jill was checking her pack and the charge left on the "Stunner"

"The main trail is down the track. Its a good job they think we're trying to get away. Now what are we going to do about you my pretty?" Paul's hand gently stroked the captive’s high cheek as she observed the blond before her.

"Nice 34-24-36 figure, nice breasts still not lost their youthful firmness, hard nipples poking out through the wet vest. Wisp's of downy blond private hair curling around the crotch of the panties. Nice pink lace trim on them. Restrained workmanlike. Good athletes legs powerful thighs, but not too "meaty". Trim ankles and lovely feet. Nails not painted and no trace of any makeup" She mussed silently. "No don't look at me with those big blue eye's my girl...Here you are and I am afraid here you must say. "The fortunes of War". Sorry for you though. However, it's you or us, can't afford to take the risk and can't look after prisoners. So sorry" as she stood up the girls head dropped and she started to cry

"How old do you think" Paula looked at Jill

"She said nineteen, her pass stick says twenty-one probably lied about her age to volunteer early. Come on lets go. NO! Oh, NO I know that look Paula there is no way we can take her with us. I would have killed her straight away had you not wanted that information."

"Which she gave us with very little persuasion" Paula interjected. Then she nodded know Jill was right "Sorry Miss by rights you should already dead. This way you have a chance, admittedly a very slim chance - but a chance never the less" She petted the top of the blond head and turned to follow Jill down the track, pulling on the full-face gas filter as she did and slipping the hood over her forehead.

They waited and waited, the air turned frosty, then they heard the rumble of a hover car coming down the trail. A big expensive model, driven by a woman in civilian attire. A woman who was about Jill's build if the guard’s sensors were correct.

Something that gladdened Paula's heart was that the vehicle had a large boot. "Big enough for at least three bound and gagged women. Only hope our little playmate up the track is not yet frozen solid. Anyway time to get Jill a change of clothes" Paula grinned to herself as she steeped out into the road one hand raised to stop the car the other easing out her "Stunner" from the folds of the heavy habit.

Last edited by Dave Dorc, 1/5/2013,

"This is an outrage Guard!" The ginger haired woman blustered as she glowered out of the lowered view port "I play Reposter with your Watch Commander she will hear of this!”

“Your Info stick if you please!” Paula was actually enjoying this “”This snotty female dog would soon be getting an unpleasant shock”“ she mussed to herself

“Sorry for the inconvenience Trader Sister, however I must insist. My Patrol leader has instructed me to vaporise two escaping outworlders, so I must insist on seeing your stick to prove your identity. I would hate to vaporise the wrong women” Paula added in a voice she hoped would carry just the right hint of menace.

“This is an outrage. I am going to speak to your Watch Commander right now. Ms Watts will deal with you. You’ll be luck if you are still a Guard by Midnight and cleaning out the spittoon's in the Supervisors mess!” The mass of long flowing curly locks flopped down over the woman's face as she reached for the glove box, where her communicator sat. When she flicked her hair back she found herself staring down the wrong end of a blaster. Even allowing for the delicate glow of the two moons it was easy to see how white she had suddenly become.

“Breath too heavy and you’ll be faintly radio active ash in a micro second” Paula hissed “The stick...PLEASE and move slowly”

The woman slowly sat back in the seat, her light brown hair pressing hard on to the headrest. Several emotions played across her well sculptured face. Anger - nay FURY, would be a better word, Embarrassment, as she would have to retrieve the stick from its private little place, and stark fear that the Guard may at any second, flame her expensively pert little backside. FEAR won out. Her knees clad in some costly fashion hosiery parted, and a hand, displaying signs of recent and expensive manicuring hitched up her short black leather skirt. By the light of the Moons, the crotch of a diaphanous white lace panty was clear to see.

“Please could you not just pass me the scanner and I can swipe it across “the area” after all that’s all I had to do to get on to this base and I would be so grateful if I did not have to remove the stick and I can be very...”

“Stick NOW!” Paula’s voice through the gas filter must have sounded almost machine like. “And please do not ask me to look away. That is the sort of thing I would suspect of only outworlders would demand”

The Trader pert bottom raised off the seat and using both hands she slid the lace panty, down past her stocking tops, till they were decorating her trim ankles. She looked away from Paula and closed her eyes as she retrieved the silver metal cylinder. It was not the standard stick, but had gold and enamel decorations under a translucent sheath. Holding it between thumb and forefinger, she raised it and thrust it out of the view port as if it was a Kipper that had gone off.
“Remove the sheath” Paula growled desperately trying to stop herself laughing.

“Oh Really” The Trader snapped before she remembered just how close to her head the blaster was. With a look that could have soured milk at one hundred yards, she rolled the sheath back and dropped it into the foot well. “I suppose you know I do not have a replacement sheath! I hope you are carrying some?”

“Sorry sister Trader No. Must inconvenient for you Sister Trader and of course for the poor servant who has to clean your car out”

The scanner of course returned a triple + green clearance. Nevertheless Paula switched the blaster to full power. The weapon started to purr in her hand.

"Out of the vehicle Outworlder or I will permanently fry that pert posterior of yours. Move. Five-Four-Three..."

The vehicle door swung open an the Trader hurriedly alighted and in a move of inestimable grace equally hurriedly fell flat on her face as her fashion panties had somewhat caused her ankles not to move with the alacrity their owner had expected. The fall did not improve “Gingers” mood she opened her large mouth the curse the Guard but all that came out was an incoherent gurgle of pain

Jill’s left hand was locked on to the woman’s neck and a painful pinch. The knees encased in their expensive hosier buckled, the arms in the designer silken blouse made limp flipping movements as the woman’s brain demanded that they remove the foreign hand from her neck but the arms is their neck clusters squeezed were unable to comply.

“Listen “Ginga” features you are our prisoner and a such you have a life expectancy of a gnat in a firestorm. Do as you are told and things will be easier for you and you may, just may live to make yet more peoples lives a misery - understand”

The gurgling rose to fever pitch, a fact that both Paula and Jill took to mean the woman understood and would comply.

“Good” snapped Jill releasing her grip and thus allowing the Traders face once again to become intimate with the road surface “On your feet and strip - naked that is!” Jill grinned

She took each garment from the woman as she removed it. The blouse, the bra in the same colour and the short skirt. Jill opened the car door and ordered the glowering woman on to the back seat “Legs up honey don’t be shy we are all girls together” So saying Jill grabbed both leather ankle boots and pulled them off, thus also gaining the white lace panties “Stockings please-come on-come on you may not have all night”

The woman, who’s name according to her Info stick was, Rebek Wallow slowly rolled the stocking down her green eyes flashing with hatred and she balled the translucent garments up and threw them into Jill’s face, before turning and crossing her arms over her swaying breasts.

“Well honey if you did not like that your going to hate this...” Jill scowled back “Paula do you have this female dogs bio-data on the stick - good we are about the same build aren’t we -so I could pass for her. Now then two things Honey Lamb” Jill stripped naked and climbed in next to Wallow.

“Your filthy-this is genuine vole skin covers on these seats and AAaaggggghhhh”

Jill clamped on another neck pitch “Hey Paula don’t you think in the Pantheon of “Famous Last Words” complaining about ones car seat covers does not really rate. Don’t you think?. So here’s the deal Rebek my old Acker. You tell us where you were going, whom you are going to meet and anything else I can think of and you tell it true. I’ll let you have a little time more to thing of something more memorable as an epitaph. How much longer depends on how much you try to lie or just how much you plan annoy me. Be a good little Ginga and you may get your full life span back, try to be clever and that gnat analogy will come into play- understand”

A faint nod and a long gurgle was the reply.

One hour later an Ms Wallow chief executive of Solus Weapons sat doubled up whimpering on the back seat. She was now totally bald, even her eyebrows were gone.

Jill paced up and down in Ms Wallow’s under garments as Paula finally removed the hair from the Acme Wig maker and presented it to Jill. After a little adjustment, some figure tip covers and eye lenses that matched the worried CEO’s eye colour exactly - the colour that they were before they became “tear red”. Once Jill had finished dressing, Paula tested the eye lenses and pronounced them a “97.9% match”

Jill Climbed back into the car and fastened her seat beat “Belt up Ms Wallow. You do have safe driving laws on this planet don’t you. That’s better Paula is a lousy driver and...watch out girl”

Paula threw the hover car into reverse and sent it racing back up the narrowing track, oblivious to the bangs and scrapping as the car rubbed against trees and bushes.

“For Feck sake! the paint work the paint work” Ms Wallow screamed

“Hey that’s the spirit- still working on those “Famous Last Words”” Jill quipped as her knuckles turned white

Paula slammed on the brakes and jumped out, knife in hand, she emerged a few moments later cradling the comatose blond guard in her arms.

“Sorry about this” Jill turned to Ms Wallow “But she get like this all dewy eyed and soppy over some poor girl who just happens to be on the opposing side. She collects them, like some poor old bag lady and stray cats. Our captains tried to order her to stop doing it but its no use. Hey Paula in the Boot with her not...I said the boot...Oh! budge up Wallow and don’t pull that face you could annoy me”

“Here you cuddle her the poor dear is frozen” Paula thrust the confused blond on to Wallow’s lap adding you can kiss and pet her if you like...Just to get her blood flowing again...nothing TOO sexual now”

Jill looked at the CEO and shrugged “Best do it. Otherwise she gets mad and you would not like her if she gets made...NO! Paula drive slower you’ll kill us all” adding, with a menacing look at Rebek “Not that that’s going to matter to some of us!”

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time 18.30; Local Location "The Citizens' Lodge number 5" Situated at the Main Gate of the Peoples Forest number 4.

"Ms Pippa Middlebum?...Middlebum?...Middlebum?" The short tubby lodge servant mussed as she ran her finger down the Vid-screen “No! no one of that name staying here Ms Wallow”

“No not staying! Just arrived, awaiting transport to Purchasing Complex!. Like I said” Jill smiled seductively but adding under her breath “Nincompoop”

The lodge was busy as its was “Stand Down”. Dozens of young woman stood with cases, glad their two years of Military Compulsion was over and waiting friends/family/lovers/partners to pick them up and take them home. Some girls were kissing and promising to stay in touch, in the well-meaning insincere way, a quick polite promise made, soon forgotten. Others hugged in final “hope I never see your face again" way that people always do. Some crowded the bar, one or two booked lodgements and staggered off for the first soft bed they had enjoyed since the Compulsion.

Over the next three weeks, it was a scene that would be repeated over and over again.

Those about to start their two years stood outside in the cold, gazing in enviously. A few friends/family/lovers/partners hung around. A crying mother wiping her daughters face and making the eighteen-year-old promise to look after herself and to shower every night, much to the hilarity of the blushing girls companions.

"Ms Pippa Middlebum?...”The woman still seemed bemused

“I think that’s her Jackie...Over at the bar- Brown thigh boots and red stretch leggings -Ugh! like the leather jacket though" a statuesque Blonde waitress in a revealing low cut, short skirted uniform pointed with a high gloss red nail to a tall thin woman standing drinking a bottled cider.

"This way!" The tubby lodge servant moved, shoving people aside making way for CEO of Solus Weapons, and thus hoping for a big tip - in that she would be disappointed

“Pippa Darling...It’s been too...too long. When was the last time- Defence 4120 wasn‘t it...Kiss kiss” Jill thrust her head forward with a speed that on reflection she though must have tested the holding power of her new wig to the foremost. The two CEO’s “air kissed”

“Darling- four years and you haven’t changed a bit” Pippa gushed “And at your age that’s quite an achievement. Look my cases is here be a dear and but the big one in the boot. So good of you to offer me a lift” The CEO of Booing Atmosphere Craft, placed her empty bottle on the bar and started to march off towards the exit in her 4inch heels. Her long chestnut hair flowing behind her

Jill picked up the heavy cases with a smile “I think you’ll find that Rebek has changed quite a bit “Darling”” she mussed as she watched the woman’s peachy rear in the leggings wiggle invitingly.

The handsome derriere attracted a lot of attention, as no doubt its owner had intended, not least as the bright red legging were stretched so tight that every one could see that the CEO’s underwear of choice was a pair of black lace "boy shorts".

What the rest of the room did not know of course was soon, if Jill had her way, that shapely bottom would be entirely devoid of cover in about ten minutes.

Time 18.45; Local Location A Small Clearing in the Peoples Forest number 4.

“Strip - everything?” a goggle Ms Middlebum repeated as her gaze switched from Jill’s blaster to the two naked girls sitting in the cars open boot. One she now recognised as the real, if bald Rebek, the other a rather cute blond sat curled up a confused look on her face, one forearm across her breasts, to conceal the nipples, while her other hand was clamped modestly over her vulva.

“Oh please hurry up woman the girls and I are getting cold” Paula stood on a rug beside the car, naked except for her black high cuts and matching exercise bra. Her borrowed guards out fit was neatly bundled up at her feet.

“You two are dead,” Middlebum hissed as she started to unbutton her hand made leather jacket.

“If I were you lady I would not go around making threats just now as it would be all to easy and just too tempting for us ensure you never get to put them into practise - Now hurry up - this ain’t a vauderville review with strip tease - move”

Middlebum slid off the jacket. Her 34’s sat cosseted in a black lace bra. Her areolas and firm nipples clearly visible. She put her hands behind her back and unclipped. A second later and the diaphanous undergarment fluttered down to join the jacket on the rug.

Hooking her thumbs into the waistband of the leggings the CEO rolled them and the panites down. Revealing that she followed the current trend in keeping her private hair naturally luxuriant. Perching her neatly naked rear on the lip of the car boot she started to struggle with her boots.

Paula stepped forward and grabbed Middlebums ankles tipping the surprised woman into the boot and on top of Wallow, who unlike the former Guard had not rolled out of the way in time.

Pippa complained vigeriously at her treatment and the discomfort Paula’s attempts to remove her boots was causing. Jill walked over and grabbed on of the flayling legs and propped the tooled leather heal up on her shoulder as forceably slid the muzzle of the blaster into Middlebums private forest.

“Last warning sweet heart...One more word and your hair will get singed...BADLY”

With a “plop”, Paula finally released the left boot. In silence, Pippa glowered up at her as she went to work of the right leg. Another “plop” and finally Middlebum was able to roll her leggings and panties off. She almost opened her mouth to complain when ordered to extract her info stick, but thought better of it.

Jill shoved her into the boot “Cuddle up ladies, keep each other warm and stay quite” she grinned “By the way Don’t worry Middlebum, as you can see my friends hair nearly matches yours so you get to keep it-for now” she slammed the boot down

As Paula stripped naked and wriggled into Middlebums underwear. She slid into the leggings and craned her neck trying to look behind herself “Do you think my bum looks big in these?”she mussed

Once she had donned the jacket and hopped around a while more getting into the thigh boots, she helped Jill clear up, putting the Guards uniform into the rear passengers’ footwell and covering it with the rug.

As they drove, Paula used the information on Pippa’s Info stick to access her computer. The cases contained “gifts” for the Military buying team as even at this late stage Middlebum was hoping to ensure the deal for the new Battlesuits went to her.

Time 19.05; Local Location: Ships Grave Wrecking Yard Eastern Section Peoples Forest Number 4.

Leaving the car parked at the edge of the workers car park, well away from the rest of the vehicles and thus hopefully avoiding anyone picking up on the faint moans, groans and rustling coming from the boot. Jill and Paula confident in their disguises approached the main gate.

By the light of the moons the huge derelict Spaceships looked like some sleeping monsters. Here and there the flames of cutters could be seen winking. Sometimes distant explosions could be heard along with the sound of tearing and crashing of metal as parts of a dead ship crashed to the floor.

"Hold Citizens!" The Watchwoman called to them as they walked past the gate. She shoved open the door of her hut. A stove, with a boiling kettle on it cast a cheerier welcoming glow. On a threadbare mat a large cat lay curled up peacefully asleep beside a bowl of food and a bowl of milk. A desk with a communicator and piles of old magazines stood in one corner beside a stained and multipainted rocking chair.

"Passes please Citizens and you have to take a chitty to the outfitters. Safety and Health and all that" The bounteously large woman beckoned then into the warm.

"Sorry we don't have passes" Jill smiled disarmingly

"Oh you are with the PBC are you? Doing the "Antiques Trip" on board the old Titan. You know I can remember when they brought her down. Magnificent ship she was. One third gone now of course but still impressive. That Pict woman presenter, you work with- you know, what’s her name- Ah! yes...Fiona Ruce that's it- Well she called in yesterday, lovely lady she is. Shame we are at war with you all. You on the production side ain’t seen you two before?” her tone changed as a wariness crept into her voice.

“No relax Citizen. I am Pippa Middlebum of the Booing Atmosphere Craft and this is Rebek Wallow of Solus Weapons. We have business at Military Purchase Complex tonight but thought we would come and look over the old Leviathans if we may. The size of them...Wow! all those people in Stasis for years sometime. They must have been tough old birds back then.” Paula smoothly purred

The woman shook her head “Sorry ladies no can do. Like I said strict Safety and Health”

“Look you can scan our Info sticks that will prove who we are and you can even Communicator link with General Lauren Gull she’ll vouch for us” Jill insisted her hand curling around the grip of her blaster

“No sorry ladies I would have to get two girls to show you around and we are short staffed tonight. Some of the women helping like with the Broadcast set up for tomorrow. I could give you a pass application for after the show perhaps” The woman bent forward over the desk her very short skirt riding up, over tubby nylon encased thighs, riding up far high than was decent.

“Oh was a lovely pussy!” Paula exclaimed bending down to stroke the cat

The animal purred loudly and rolled over as its tummy was tickled

“That’s Marmaduke Ginger Bits” The woman looked over her shoulder smiling as her Paula petted the cat “He usually hates strangers. Even laddered Ms Ruce’s green tights yesterday. Naughty boy!"

"He not naughty he just wants cuddles...Don't you Maraduke...Who's a little kitten cat then" Paula giggled

"They found him abandoned in one of the wrecks, I took him in...How could anyone just leave an animal to die?"

The watchwoman knelt by the cat and joined Paula in the petting. Forgetting totally about the passes.
When she remembered she looked at Paula and smiled

"Tell you what, I could get a couple of apprentice girls to chaperone you like. I meant tonight. No one misses them always skiving off-boyfriends usually the things I've seen-Anyway Marmaduke likes you and those people he likes are always "good" people"

She got up and went to the old desktop communicator.

"Morris, Hi Hanna here look Luv could you send a couple of apprentice girls down to the main gate I've got a task for them....In about Ten good. How's your Mother back still bad...Oh sorry about that...they can do such wonders in medicine these days, Or could if they weren't spend so much on these stupid wars. Drink on Saturday...Bye!"

"There that's fixed, What the feck!" the woman turned and found herself looking into the muzzle of two blasters

“Hanna. Sorry we are late We...OMG Hanna!”

In the doorway two nicely proportioned eighteen year old girls, in bright orange boiler suits, Blue hardhats with hear defenders and heavy duty calf length steel toed boots stood gawping. A stove, with a boiling kettle on it cast a cheerier welcoming glow. On a threadbare mat a large cat lay curled up peacefully asleep beside a bowl of food and a bowl of milk. A desk with a communicator and piles of old magazines stood in one corner beside a stained and multipainted rocking chair.

On the chair sat an entirely naked watchwoman. Her legs parted, knees tied to the chairs arms supports her ankles bent back and tied to the runners under the seat. Her wrist secured to the arms of the swaying chair. The bounds were obviously made from her cut up clothes. While her mouth stuffing and tight cleave gag was courtesy of her thick tights. Other bound lashed her heavy torso immovably to the chair. She sat goggled eyed shaking her head vigorously and gurgling into her underwear gag as the two women hurried in to untie her.

The girls got no further than half way before both, with yelps of pain collapsed into Jill and Paula's waiting arms. Grinning the two slowly and gently lowered the sleeping apprentices to the floor, taking care not to scare the cat. Paula hurriedly shut the door and turned to help Jill strip the two. Bruises were already forming behind each girls left ear, where the expertly administer "chops" had landed.

The Watchwoman was left to struggle agitatedly as the sleepers were relived of the hard hats and boots. Their two assailants then quickly unbuttoned the heavy orange boiler suits and lifting the girls into a sitting position slid the work clothes off their top. The brunet wore a white “T-Shirt” thermal vest and under that a blue exercise bra. Her companion, who’s black curly hair and coffee coloured skin told of an ancestry of warmer climes wore a dark blue long sleeve vest and underneath her pair of 34 “C-Cups” nestled in a white lace bra...but not for long.

Once both apprentices, now naked to the waist, were lowered to the floor, Jill and Paula finished unfastening the boiler suits and grabbing the leg cuffs slid the garments off their rightful wearers. Both girls wore black tights and fluffy grey ankle socks. The brunets panty of choice as a pair of plan red high cut cotton’s while her associate had a pair of white long legged knickers patterned with little yellow ducks. Despite all her grunting and struggling, all the Watchwoman could do was, well, watch as the two hapless girls were both stripped naked. The vests and knickers put to one side while the socks and hosiery were added to the pile of outerwear.

The two women stripped to the own “borrowed” underwear and the carried the girls to the table. Jill ripped off the thin insulated wire from the communicator to use as bindings. While Paula lent over the frantic woman and putting a finger to her lips assured her no lasting harm would come to herself, the girls or indeed and perhaps most importantly to Maraduke, if she would just relax and be quite. With a tearful nod the woman ceased her futile thrashing about and relaxed in her bounds.

The cat slept on unconcerned as the two apprentices were tied facing each other sitting on the desk, for as Paula told the Watchwoman “They’ll be warmer that way”. She then picked up the knickers and still softly talking to the captive thumbed the warm underwear into the unconscious two-some’s mouths, before cutting up the vests to act as cleave gags on top. It was not until they had dressed in their disguises and already on the way out that Jill noted that Paula had inadvertently got the panties switched around. The wakening dusky maiden was “chowing down” on a pair of bright red knickers while her companion was swinging her head from side to side in a vain effort to force a pair of duck pattered panties passed her cleave gag.

For a further second Jill drank in the sight and smiled as she thought “Hope those two make the best of a bad job- all tied pressed together like that” she was still grinning as they closed the huts door.

Time 19.35; Local Location: Star Ship Titan - Ships Grave Wrecking Yard- Eastern Section Peoples Forest Number 4.

Trying to be inconspicuous in bright orange boiler suits and blue hard hats was always going to be difficult amongst the production staff in their black slacks and black T-shirts, not to mention the women Antiques experts in their fashionable low cut dresses and hosiery.

Luckily, the ancient vessels staterooms swarmed with hopeful Citizens, all milling around with various boxes, bags and paintings. The punters were obviously all dreaming of three things. One that "the cracked cup "Great Aunt Flossy""had left them would be in fact a much desired piece of Naker Porcelain and worth millions of credits, Two that they would be selected to appear with one of the experts on the actual show on the morrow and Three that they would then also have a chance of appearing on the recording chatting to the presenter Ms Fiona Ruce. For 95% of the punters none of their dreams would come true.

Jill and Paula kept to the edge of the rooms as they passed through. The staterooms of the hulk were still sumptuously furnished and decorated. More like a Move set for a big budget blockbuster version of some historical novel, rather than the rotting ship that the Titan was. Indeed, at points during the recording the director almost was beside herself with fury at the noise of the wrecking crews working on the far end of the ship. It was probably the constant reminder of the work going on, that allowed the two interlopers to sneak through without being challenged, as everyone though they were just wreckers taking in the show.

"I can’t believe that people travelled the stars like this. Months in Stasis the once a year let out for a few days to enjoy the luxury then back into Stasis for another year...Year after year" Paula mussed as they moved through

"Before Hyperspace drive it was the only way to go" Jill shrugged "Lets hope they left a few working Stasis kits around. The Intelligence girls said they should have"

"But they are "Army Intelligence girls" and "Army intelligence" is by nature an oxymoron" quipped Paula

Eventually, they reached the main stairwell and proceeded down. Then along a narrow corridor, strewn with debris and from the ceiling pipes and cables hung down, some sparking. There was a smell...a smell of decay.

A door barred their way. On it in faded red letters the word "Stasis Area - No Unauthorised Entry"

It took Jill thirty seconds to open the old lock. The door hissed back as if it was new and the girls walked through. Beyond from floor to ceiling for as far as the eye could see were the "Cells" were whole families had waited in suspended animation for years hoping for a better life at the end of their travels.

The girls took the corridor marked "Maintenance" and two doors later the found what they were looking for. A storeroom with thousands of Stasis kits and Cocoon suits. They hurriedly loaded four bags with about sixty kits and started back.

"Two workers you say...In this area...No! No one is authorised the section. Best send a scanning team down."

Jill pulled Paula back into one of the small Stasis cells as the speaker hove into view. The woman was of medium build. The cowl of her standard grey habit was thrown back. Her black hair was cut almost scalp short. Her dark eyes narrowed as they flicked from side to side as raptor sensing for prey. The habit itself was open revealing a black uniform jacket, with silver trim. A uniform black mini skirt(probably much shorter and tighter than regulations as one could clearly see the "bobbles" of the stockings suspender clasps in the skirt); blood red hosiery and highly polished black thigh boots. Only one unit of women dressed that way.

Paula watched Jill's in horror as the muscles of her companion worked as if trying to suppress violent inner emotions; while the woman's free hand clenched and unclenched, her knuckles turning white as she did so. A soft, almost silent, animal growl came from Jill's throat. Both women knew the uniform with it's Death's Head insignia.

The woman was an officer of "COMSAF" - Committee for Safety - the quasi-military force; Part Elite Forces, Part Secret Police. The very nasty fist of the very nasty regime. This woman was someone to avoid. However, Jill was moving, skulking from cover to cover with a knife in her hand. She was oblivious to Paula's vain silent attempts to attract her back into safety.

"Sister Overgroup Leader I have come as you commanded"

Jill froze as another woman entered the Cells area. If the woman turned she could not avoid spotting the agent there crouching down in the shadows.

Paula recognised the newcomer. She was not Military, or Police and certainly not COMSAF. Her name was Louise Minc. She was on of PBC’s anchorwomen and was working with Fiona Ruce on the Antiques Trip show. The 41-year-old pixie-haired blonde wore a blue one-piece low cut dress, black hosiery and blue low heel slip on shoes. She was smiling but even at this distance, Paula could see in the grey eyes one emotion - fear.

"You told me that my cover may have been compromised and"

"Silence you female dog. We may have interlopers in this ship"

"Resistance?" Minc’s voice quaked

"Not Probable. Possibly just two girls stealing from their employer. Still best not take chances; my colleagues will hunt them down and eliminate them just to make sure. I will remain here to ensure they do not escape. You can return to your show. I will contact you later tomorrow and discuss the assignation of the Picts’ Queen in more detail...I take it you have secured that "exclusive" interview?"

"The PBC have narrowed it down to Ruce and me, Sister Overgroup leader. In addition, as hoped the interview will include the pregnant Duchess as well. I should be able to administer the poison to both women, as you instructed. I hope that pleases you"

"It does. You will ensure you are selected for the interview, if you know what is good for you both" The last bit of the sentence left the COMSAF officer’s tiny mouth as a reptilian hiss.

"I have done everything to ensure it Sister Overgroup leader. I have slept with the Producer and his dog" She pulled a face of displeasure as she remembered.

"Then eliminate the Ruce woman and thus make sure you fool"

The COMSAF officer’s communicator cracked into life and she turned her back on Minc. The interview was over. The Officer strode away further into the Cells area. Minc turned; some thing caught her eye, a movement a young woman crouching in the shadows.

She opened her mouth to yell, however, apart for a soft unintelligible gurgle no sound came to her lips. Paula had stalked up behind and looped an arm around the woman's throat bracing it with her other arm and squeezing hard in a classic choke hold.

The agent took a step back pulling the struggling woman off balance, so that she was leaning backward and gazing up with her grey eyes into the impassive face of her assailant. The rear of Minc's head was now wedged between Paula's breasts.

Minc wriggled panic stricken and desperately tried to scream, to talk, to plead, and to breathe.

Her soft shoes made little sound as she was dragged backward.

Even that noise was soon silenced as Jill grabbed first one and then the other flaying stockinged leg and lifted. For a second Louise's attention was diverted to the new comer who was currently working her way up between the silently kicking legs, forcing the apart as she did so. The hem of the blue dress rolled up to revel the lace tops of the stocking, taut suspender clasps, smooth well honed white muscular thighs and light blue lace panties. The little hairs poking through the lace proved Minc was at least a genuine blonde.

By now, the presenter was almost bent double, her feet whirring in the air just behind Jill's Shoulders. Jill moved forward until Louise's lace panties were rubbing against the upper thighs of her boiler suit. The agent’s hands slip up and clasped Minc’s pert bottom as it sagged toward the floor, her hands clasped the fine posterior cheeks and her fingers digging in and lifting.

In truth, the traitor was passed caring about the mild embarrassment of flashing her knickers. Her vision was starting shift to grey. The hands that clawed at Paula's deadly grip had lost any really force and soon flopped limply. She was aware that her tongue was lolling out. She could just make out the rear view of the COMSAF officer striding away, totally unaware of her fate. Then the threesome entered the little cell.

Jill dropped the limp legs and Paula flicked the woman up and over landing her face down on one of the padded Stasis couches. She released her hold.

Minc tried the get up but failed her tortured windpipe opening she did manage to take a breath. Then there came an agonising pain just below her leg ear. Blissfully unconscious, her pretty face hit the couch and she lay still arms and legs akimbo.

"Female dog" Paula flexed her arms

"Yes darn traitor. Why have you let her live? You could have finished her in a moment more"

"Not her you! You stupid cow you could have got us both killed! Why in the dear Trinities name did you go after that COMSAF woman?"

"I cannot tell you...well not right now...it’s an old deep and very personal thing. Just leave it for now Paula...please” Jill tried to wipe away her tears with the backs of her shaking hands.

Paula reached over and hugged her “Okay, you tell me when you want...But no more stunts like that and talking of things that rhyme with stunts...we best attend to our Anchor woman here...I think we best loosen her clothing and get her into Stasis and nicely cocooned. We’ll hide the sow somewhere her COMSAF friends won’t find her.”

They worked quickly off came Ms Louise Minc’s shoes, her blue dress, a pale blue lace bra then the matching suspender belt and panties. Finally, the black stockings and shoes were silently removed.

“Not a bad figure” Paula whistled softly as Jill selected a Stasis collar and a cocoon suit.

Jill was just bending over the woman when Louise’s eyes flick open. Jill’s hand clamped over the woman’s mouth. The naked presenter started to struggle floundering with flaying arms and legs, her head clamped down by Jill’s hand she was not going anywhere.

“Lie still Female Dog...Your alive...For Now...Your going into storage until we can hang you all nice and legal like” Jill growled

“Perhaps she can be useful to us.” Paula touched Jill’s hand lightly adding, “Try to yell and your death will be quick and very painful traitor! Understand?” as she glowered down into Louise’s tear stained face.

The woman whimpered something and half nodded

“Please don’t...They forced me...please mercy...I have a family and my daughter is...Uuugghhhh” Minc’s attempts to illicit some sympathy were stopped by Jill ramming the Presenters own blue knickers into her mouth

“Be quite cow...In a moment you will call your girlfriend and tell her you have just seen two women skulking out towards the Main Grand Stair Well. Add anything, try to get help and I will coke you with your own knickers!” She thrust Louise’s communicator into the presenters shacking grasp.

The conversation was short and far from sweet. The Overgroup Leader thought Minc was seeing things, however she said she would send the scanning team to that area first, adding “I hope you are right I hate to work on rumours and myths, they waste so much time only the truth is revealing. Waste the time of COMSAF female dog and your daughter my not live to regret it”

Paula smiled as she reached for the Stasis collar “Now female dog” she mimicked the officer “Time for your nice long and hopefully painful sleep and...Jill WTF?”

Jill was standing shaking, gazing at the whimpering Presenter “They have your daughter don’t they?”

Minc put her hand over her mouth suppressing the sobs as she broke down. Between the sobs she told them that a year ago their space yacht had been boarded and her six-year-old daughter taken. “The sent vids of her in some sort of cell...there was a caged Hydra in there with her...a Hydra” she broke down again

“She’s lying” Paula snapped pressing the collar around Minc’s neck

“Leave her be a moment” Jill once again growled menacingly “I know COMSAF they are past masters in manipulation...Let me guess Minc, either you do what they ask or you see your daughter turned into a incubator for a whole nest of Hydra young...Oh! at first, their requests are not too bad to do, but like all blackmailers they keep wanting more and more and with each turn of the screw it’s more and more difficult to say no...Am I right?”

Minc nodded

“Ok now look we’ll need to put you into Stasis and hide you out of harms way. Don’t worry if you are telling the truth I’ll stand by you in court. But right now we cannot take the chance and Paula and I have a scanning crew to take down and one COMSAF female dog at least”

Five minutes later and the cocooned naked form of Louise Minc was locked away in a storeroom.

“The Over Group leader said the woman would be down here somewhere” The blonde with the ponytail grunted, slipping open her habit

“Best call our Sister Over Group leader and check the location...No one is here...nothing on the scans” The crop haired blonde snapped as she to eased the hot garment from around her 32-24-36 form and mopped her brow

“You call her...She’s in a foul mood...You want a couple of years of extra duties...you call her to check if she gave us the right info.”

Underneath, the grey habits, both wore the black COMSAF uniforms, except they wore short leather pants and tights rather than the officers skirt and stockings. On their backs both carried, the heavy forward scanning packs and raised sensors. Heavy-duty blasters hung from the packs.

“Ladies”

The two spun around to see a woman in a blue one piece low cut dress, black hosiery and, blue low heel slip on shoes.

She was smiling “Ladies the Over Group leader said you would be here long ago. I got anxious and hid. Glad you’re here now, we can begin...I saw one just now down the four corridors"

"Ms Minc?" Ponytail queried, "Our orders were to scan independently of any instructions from you. Please remain our of the way."

"But..."

"Sister escort this female dog to a quite room and "remonstrate" with her impress on her she cannot interfere with the work of COMSAF. I will scan the corridor ahead as instructed. And Sister please avoid "Remonstrating" with her face, she needs her looks...For now" Ponytail turned and powering up the scanners she moved slowly forward. Blaster at the ready

"But...But...I was only trying to help" The woman back way into a darkened room

"You can dear sister by standing still and taking your beating. I promise not to hit your face if you do...Come Uuuuuggghhhhh Aggghhhhhhh" Crop hair, gurgled as she clutch at the thin wire now wrapped around her throat.

Jill winked at Paula as she pulled the frantic woman backwards over an old table "Grab her legs stop this Slapper from making a noise...Well done Paula...Now you listen to me...I know you can here me COMSAF girl. I am about to close off your air supply and the blood flow to your brain. You have one chance for a stay of execution...Be silent, stop your struggling and strip...naked!"

Ten minutes later Jill was working a pair of smoke grey cotton high cuts over her vulva. Her breasts already were cosseted in a matching exercise bra. One the table lay a pair of blood red tights a black shirt and black leather shorts, with silver trim. The Grey Habit and scanner pack sat on the floor next to a pair of black gloss knee high boots.

The unfortunate prior owner of the uniform now lay wriggling in a locker her eyes glowering at the two agents with a mixture of hate and fear.

"Once I have finished dressing I will despatch that female dog" Jill smiled at Paula

"Hang on honey she did cooperate...and I did kind of promise her, her life" Paula gazed down at the drooling young woman adding "She's to well bound to get free without help and with my nick's stuffed in her gob she'll not be able to call for help. Let's leave her to it, that way she has a chance. What's it with you and COMSAF anyway I've never seen you like this before?"

By now, Jill had donned the hose and slid her feet into the boots she walked over to the whimpering captive.

"It personal Paula! Something I'll tell you about, when we are back on our home world. It's not the ears of slappers like this..." she bent down and clapped on a neck pitch.

The COMSAF girl thrashed about as if she had, had an electric shock...but only briefly...Then her head drooped to her large heaving breasts. Standing up Jill slammed and locked the door, adding "Don't worry Paula I did not kill her she'll awaken in an twenty minutes or so, with a massive headache and a painful neck...However, she will live" Then adding under her breath as she completed dressing "for a day or two at least"

Ponytail had by now completed her fruitless scan and was beginning to wish she had listened to "That Minc Slapper". Then she saw her comrade in arms standing pointing down a corridor to the left, with her blaster raised to her shoulder. Ponytail's adrenaline levels shot up and raising her weapon she moved stealthily around the corner, she scanners humming slightly as their invisible figures sought out any living thing in the corridor...Moments passed...the scanners returned a "Nil" result. Nevertheless, Ponytail knew her comrade of old; they had hunted so often together, that if she indicated prey, then there was prey. Cursing the scanners makers, she tried again, with the same result. Puzzled she lowered her blaster and turned to with a quizzical look on her pretty face.

There standing right behind her was not "Crop head", but some one who looked like the Minc "Slapper". The woman had removed her blue dress, which she clutched in her left hand and stood in nothing more than a blue suspender belt and black stockings.

"Cheap and nasty quality too" Ponytail thought "Typical of a woman who could not be bothered even to make a decent fist" the girl watched as if in slow motion the horizontal fore knuckles of the "Slappers" right fist speed towards her, in the couple of milliseconds before impact the COMSAF woman mussed whether the impact would be to her jaw or her long elegant nose.

It was the nose.

Ponytails head shot backward her Ponytail cushioning about 5% of the impact with the metal wall. Her eyes crossed and flickered shut as she slow slid down to the floor her red-hosed legs splaying out as she did so.

Paula stanched the bleeding from the girl's broken nose, before it could spoil the woman's clothes, with Minc's dress. Then bending she clasped the ankles of the leather boots and lifting dragged their owner back into the storeroom.

Jill checked the coast was clear before joining her friend. By which time Paula had shed her, or rather Minc's suspender belt and black stockings and was struggling to ease the left boot of the red hose clad leg of its rightful owner. Jill dumped her scanner pack and turning straddling the sleeping COMSAF girl's right leg. She gripped the shapely knee with her own inner thighs and clasping the heel and the soft leather instep of the boot, Jill slowly but surely worked the foot ware off. With a soft "plop", the foot dropped out of the boot and landed on the cold metal floor.

The agent looked over her shoulder at the unconscious girl. Apart from the recently acquired broken nose, the woman was "a looker" with a 34-24-32 frame. A frame that go more evident as the two agents worked in unison to relieve the girl of her clothing, including her intimate apparel. All of which as a mirror image of "Crop Heads".

Jill watched as her friend hopped into the grey high cut panties and smoothed the crotch and the rear of the "leg holes". She and Paula had never slept together, although at times one or other of the pair had fancied the idea. Jill moistened her lips and then with a sigh returned to the problem in hand which was the secure binding and gagging of "Ponytail"

At that moment Jill would have loved to have stuffed the pair of thick panties she had previously worn, into the COMSAF girl's mouth. However, with her damaged nose, the girl would have suffocated for sure and Jill knew Paula would not allow that. As she thought over the problem, she went to work with some old insulated wire, breast binding and crotch roping the helpless girl. She then flipped the sleeper over, none too gently as it happened, and got a stony look for Paula, who was still dressing.

Nevertheless, Jill proceeded to tie Ponytails wrists and elbows behind her back. Then after fastening the woman's knees and ankles, she bent the legs back and tied them to the girl's elbows. The wrists she secured to the knee bindings. The girl groaned and started to come to.

Jill noted a pipe running down by the door. A pipe with foam insulation around it. She circumcised about three inches of the foam and returned to the groaning girl.

Ponytails eyes flicked open and she opened her mouth to scream. Jill shoved one end of the foam tube into the open cavity. Admiring as she did so the pearly white teeth of the prisoner. Teeth that were soon chomping down around the rubber foam.

Ignoring the gurgling, muffled swearing and frantic head shaking, and the droplets of blood flicking from her concertinaed nose, Jill glued the girl's lush red lips to the tube protruding from her mouth. She let the COMSAF woman work out for herself that if she wanted to breath she would have to keep her jaws open and thus be quite.

Once Paula had fully dressed they lifted the sobbing girl up from the table and carried her to a rubbish depository and opening the top dropped the girl in on to a soft "bed" of composted garbage that was probably two hundred year old. The lid of the dumpster slammed down with the sound of finality.

( never completed from 2013 )

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”