" Grabber Park 1 - Ivelchester Ladies"

esercito sconfitto

" Grabber Park 1 - Ivelchester Ladies"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

Paula placed the old magazine on beer crate that acted as her desk. The Picture showed a group of five young women holding up a big gold and silver trophy cup. The caption read for the second year running the Italian 5 aside soccer team "the Young Ladies" pick up the USB charity cup

"What about it girls?"

"We could never get a team up in time any way they have started this years contest already" Emily shrugged

"No my dear girl" Paula shook her head "We are not going to play for the cup we are going to steal it...We can then ransom it or melt it down...either way there are a couple Day Centre and Anti Natal clinics here that we can keep open for a year or two on the proceeds...Now this is how we do it..."

The girls split up and raced off with their "shopping lists" Chloroform...Itching Powder...Rope and chains of various lengths and diameters...shaving foam...buckets and cement and some WPC uniforms and underwear.

Emily and Sam had the task of lifting the uniforms. Not an easy one as the Cops around grabber park were all very...very nervous and only travelled in large armed groups. However just behind the Grabber Park woods was the boundary between the City and the County police forces and the county police were much less "Grabber Aware" than there colleagues and they did have some right cuties in their ranks. Even if they were not the brightest of WPCs.

Young WPC Charlotte Read she should really have remembered the lines from old nursery rhyme the Teddy Bears Picnic...."If you go down to the woods today...your sure of a big surprise"

Young Charlotte walked tentatively down the track and got lost...her radio was in a "dead zone" she turned a corner and bumped into Emily and Sam.

The girls knew just how to help her out...Out of her clothes of course. Charlotte grunted as Emily's steel capped Dr. Martin's boot rammed up between her long legs. As she crumpled over Sam stepped behind her and snatching the WPC's reinforced headgear yanked the brim backwards thus pulling the poor girls head back and forcing her windpipe closed with the hats chin strap.

The WPC gurgled her hands plucked ineffectually at the strap that was throttling her. Then through her greying out vision she saw something like a small leather sock heading straight for her...she realised just a mille-second before it smashed between her eyes that it was a leather cosh. A flash of white light, exploding stars and a searing pain were the last things poor Charlotte was to remember, before the blessed blackness of unconsciousness enveloped her world.

With Sam grabbing the WPC's under her arms and Emily taking the ankles they carried her about three hundred yards further into the dark wood. The stripped her of her hat; florescent jacket; utility belt and her boots. (Her feet clad in thick white woolly socks thudded softly on to the ground sheet).

"Heads or Tails" Sam flicked the coin

"Tails" Chirped Emily and tails it was

"Must be a two tails coin..." Sam complained as she started to unbutton the girls shirt "You always win"

"Like...Its your coin!" Emily shook her head her black curls danced as she giggled "Still you are from Bridgewater aren't you..."

Emily rolled the WPC's trousers down and off, revealing a pair of thigh length white thermal panties.

"Those pants" she mussed as she delicately traced around the woman's vulva with a couple of figures, before easing down the waistband "would make my "kidney warmers" look sexy...still its the goodies not the packaging and WPC...?" Emily looked at the name tag..."Read !...nice that you are a true blond"

Emily replaced the underwear...Tempting though it was to do a full number on the cop the poor girl was to be left tied to a tree for an indefinite period and Paula did not want any cases of hypothermia, this time around.

Sam had the shirt of revealing a white crop top. Underneath the fabric the girls puppies seemed to be responding well to Sam and their, not so little, noses were rather perkily pushing through.

"I think they like me" Sam giggled

"Either that or its the chill Northerly" Emily grunted reaching for some rope "That tree over there looks good"

They sat poor Charlotte facing the tree. Her legs, arms and titties straddling it. Rope was tightly wrapped around her trim waist, a crotch rope and breast bindings added. Then all three roped wound around and around the tree's trunk. The arms were fastened at the elbows and the rope secured to the lowest bow, as were the WPCs shapely knees. Her ankles were then crossed and tied together and to the tree trunk.

"Now to the gag" Emily grinned

Sam flipped the coin.

"Tails" Called Emily..."I win...I win..."Sam jumped about in glee

"Well done lady" Emily smiled up at her "So its your knickers and tights that I'll be stuffing into WPC Reads little gob them"

Sam complained and she stripped off and felt the chill Northerly start to part her private hair

Emily just smirked as she slid the balled up moist undies over the cops tongue. Once the poor girls mouth was looking like she was eating a baguette sideways, she smeared superglue over the rose bud lips and pinched them together. Duct tape was added and the two stood back to admire their handy work.

They were just finishing off concealing the WPC as she came to. At first she struggled and tried to scream at them...soon she realised her fate and the screaming stopped and soft heart rending sobbing started.

Sam knelt by her "There...there my pretty...its not personal...just we need your kit...If your lucky we may come back for you in three or four days time...Guess you'll be feeling like taking a little walk by then...Just around Grabber Park Estate in your cute little scanties to start with...The local lads and lasses will love to meet you specially in the long grass behind chapel..."

For some reason this made WPC Charlotte Read sob all the more.

"Perhaps she is not thinking on drawing upon the Police Maternity scheme just yet" Emily grinned at Sam as they secured the netting and branches about the WPCs heaving compacted form.

"Good job we got such great family planning services on the Estate then" Sam retorted as they walked off.

Jennie Cooper chucked her half eaten cheese and pickle sandwich on to the dashboard as WPC Mae East gunned the BMW's engine into life and switched on the "Old Blues and Twos" Up ahead in the evening light a Polish container lorry was veering from one carriage way to the other...Black smoke pouring from it twin high exhaust stacks.

"Papa, Uniform, Sierra, Sierra, Yankee to control...I Am in pursuit of Foreign reg. lorry on M62...Control...come in Control...this is Papa, Uniform, Sierra, Sierra, Yankee to control over!" Only static greeted Jennie's radio call.

She swore and threw the handset down just as the police car swung violently. The lorry had just cut across two lanes and had taken the slip road off the motorway. Siren and lights flashing the BMW tore after it. The chase lasted until they reached a abandon saw mill deep in the woods...The cops jumped out as the driver exited the cab...But he and his mate did not run off...

"Right you two" WPC Mae snarled drawing her baton..."You have caused me some problems now I am going to give you what for" The bust blond moved forward

"Hang on Mae" Jennie interjected "My be they had a reason?" The to the two smiling men..."Come on why the rush...get it off your chest"

"Just like your bra!" a woman's voice cut through the hot sticky night the cops spun round to find six women all with silenced pistols and with those pistols pointing at the horrified faces of the two cops.

"Strip....! I will not ask again" The Indian looking girl smiled at them

Jennie swallowed hard and she started to slowly remove her stab vest..."Please don't shoot I have a family please..."

"Cooperate and I will not have to shoot you piggy" The girl winked at her then to Mae she snapped "Hurry up lady...follow your friends good example or else..."

Mae did a stupid thing she threw her baton at the nearest girl and ran. Jennie wondered why the girls did not follow or indeed shoot the fleeing young cop...The she saw they did not need to for a Mae reached the edge of the woods a girl stepped out of the shadows, tripped up the fleeing woman and then jumped on her and brought down a cosh vigorously of the screaming Mae's head, after a couple of blows the screams became sobs and after a couple more silence prevailed.

Jennie speedily took of her uniform shirt and handed it to a girl. She blushed, very conscious of the gaze of the man and most of the women was now focused on her well filled bra cups. The girl also thanked her as Jennies utility belt removed and passed over. Bending down Jennie felt tears roll down her cheeks, as she unlaced her boots and removed them...Would she ever see her family again or was she destined to disappear into the woods...She stood trembling in her white woollen socks as she unfastened and dropped her trousers.

"Not bad little body for a cop and a mum" One of the girls laughed

Jennie fell to her knees "Please spare me!....I don't want to be disappearing into the woods never to come out again...Please ...think of my children...Oh please"

A girl thrust a handkerchief into her shaking hand "Your fate isn't up to us luv...we are just the catchers...but Paula will decide about you all later...Now of the those pants"

Jennie hopped from leg to leg as she removed and handed over her trousers.

She knelt by the lorry as she was told and watched as the women stripped her sleeping partner.

They dragged Mae over by her trim ankles and dropped her by Jennie and left her to come to.

"Well girls" The leader purred "That was all done nice and quick...guess we can let the boys have a little reward" The men rubbed their hands in glee. "You get blondie...lads...We get the sniveller"

The leader beckoned Jennie over to the car..."Chose one of us darling...the rest will just watch and take some snaps...since you've been so nice and helpful and all"

"Hey its my 18th birthday" an very ample girl of Afro-Caribbean descent spoke up "You said I could!"

"Oh sorry Carmella...I did didn't I!"

The girl sat in the car and ordered Jennie over on her knees "Well piggy since you are going to be our guest in our woods, for awhile at least...best you get conversant with some of the wild life. For example we have here the large black-wirehaired tree wasp...It lives in between the two long limbs of...Trees...and its favourite food is young pigs...but it only likes their tongues...If treated right it gets very happily and can make lots of honey....would you like to find out how...." There was a rustling of skirts "Why!" Carmella exclaimed "I do declare there is one right here...have a close look WPC...a really very close look and say hello"

The girls laughed as very muffled sobbing came from the back seat of the car. The sobbing gave way to slurping sounds and Carmella's giggles.

Jennie used the handkerchief to clear wipe away the excess "honey" from her mouth along with lots of the "tree wasps" black curly hairs...for once however she had reason to be grateful...grateful indeed, she was not Mae. For Mae had been introduced to a very special bird of the Grabber Woods, that shy bird...“The Purple Headed Throat Hammer”. Having successfully made the acquaintance of two prize specimens, Mae who like Jennie was down to a white bra white socks and white cotton thong was being urged my the gentlemen to get really friendly with another bird the infamous Grabber Woods Purple Headed Beaver Hawk...Mae had complained that she had a headache, to which one lad replied that the large bird was not minded about Mae's head. Jennie watched as Mae assumed the best position to watch the bird in action...that is on her back and legs pointing skywards.

A girl interrupted Jennies watching and cordially invited her to "step into the woods and we will find you a nice tree in a very quiet area" So Jennie was sat her back to the tree , her arms tide back around it, she was breast bound and crotch roped, the ropes also going around the trunk and in the case of the crotch rope being tided firmly to a tail bow. Her long legs were stretched in front and her sock clad ankles secured to another tree.

A girl was (rather non-too gently), packing Jennies mouth with a couple of pairs of knickers just prior to sealing her lips with duct tape and superglue, when a bow legged Mae staggered up to the next tree supported by two gang girls.

"Please...please tie me to the tree standing up...please...Oh please" she looked over to where Jennie sat squirming uncomfortably

"I have seen just too...too! many Beaver Hawks, I have been shown them while on my back; while standing up and " she gulped heavily "While kneeling down and bending over...so Please I don't think I could take being tide sitting down....please!!" her voice trailed off

"Men!" One of the gang giggled after they finished gagging and securing Mae in a standing position "They really like showing off that the Beaver Hawk" then added "Hope you enjoy your trees ladies you could be here for a very long time" and they hid the sobbing cops with camouflage netting and left them to it.

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”