" Elusive 42" ( 2010 , incomplete)

esercito sconfitto

" Elusive 42" ( 2010 , incomplete)

Post by esercito sconfitto »

There was always noise in the restraint wing of the George Formby Memorial Hospital, even at ten at night, there was always noise. Doors slammed. Patients howling in their straight-jacketed attire, hurling themselves against the padded walls, in a vain effort to prove to the rest of humanity that only the mad had the answer to life the universe and everything.

The humming neon tubes threw their spluttering light down echoing grimy corridors; the laughter of some staff in offices as they watched the video screens displaying the antics of the most worrying "cliental" as the new dictate from the Board of Governors demanded that the inmates be called.

Three female nurses sat that night, channel hopping between the various "clients" and the cool calm Fiona Bruce reading the BBC Ten O'clock news...

"And finally with Parliament in recess, we enter the "silly news" season with further reports of UFOs being seen up and down the South West of England. Farmer Tom Raybottum of Piddletrenthied claimed he saw one over his barn. Jill Spinney has the full report...”

“Better check on number 42 Agnes. Her reckoning she comes from the plant Zog or some such” Sophie turned to one of two older nurses.

The buxom black nurse, pressed the button on the remote “No of once she be sleeping like a baby, all curled up like...What’s on next...how about Big Brother I want to see of Marlene gets evicted...after her trying to get Darren to knock her up like”

“Feck...how long till we see a live birth on Big Bro” Caroline the other 30 something nurse laughed as Agnes switched the channel on “I guess I had better start me rounds...Dam it” She curse hitching up her light blue nurses uniform and pulling up her thick black tights “Must get some new pairs tomorrow these are pants”

“Perhaps if you wore panties under them they would not drop down so much and please don’t adjust your underwear in front of us”

“It pays to advertise”

“After the Xmas party we all know what you’ve got” Sophie snapped

“Didn’t stop you kissing it good night last week, you slut” Caroline giggled as she closed the door

Inmate 72 yelled out at her as she passed “There coming...there coming...for God sake tell Churchill only he came stop them...There coming!”

Ignoring "client" 72, Caroline walked down the corridor her crape soled shoes made no noise...just as well as most of the inmates seemed to be yelling and screaming that night.

Caroline flipped open barred window of 42's cell, or rather, Client Jane Doe's "Personal Restraint Suite or PRS" as the hospital "new-speak" would called it.

42 was still curled up facing the padded wall her back to the security camera mounted high on the opposite wall.

While all seemed well, something looked odd and out of place, but Caroline could not quite put her figure on it. She stepped into the dimly lit PRS and knelt by the straight-jacketed form of the inmate lying on the cold concrete floor.

She was very still... In an ordinary inmate, given the amount of drugs that they daily injected with that would be common. However, 42 was a very unusual woman and the drugs rarely caused any change in her.

"42 are ok...42?"

As Caroline bent over the figure, she turned and her gaze went up to the security camera on its high mount.

It was then she realised what was "odd"...the camera was trashed. The lens and the plastic body were melted and some of the bright red and yellow cable was missing. Suddenly Caroline caught a glimpse of the missing cable as it slipped over her head and around her throat and was pulled tight...very tight...air tight in fact.

"Arrrrrrthhhheee..." she tried to scream, but the sound was cut off. A knee rammed into the small of her back, bending her nearly double.

Her hands grasped futility at the cable that was choking her, she squirmed but the knee ensured she was unable to get up.

"Quite Caroline" 42's voice seem to explode in her head "I do not wish to kill you...but I will if you disobey me...do you understand" The tension on the cable and the pressure of the knee in her back eased considerably.

"Release me you *****...you'll get AAggggggppppphhhmmm"

The cable yanked tight again. Caroline's vision started to grey out

"Oh dear...oh dear...I though you would be half sensible. After all, you are a responsible mother. How is Lucy by the way? Hope she's not still "sleeping" with Jake, not with his drug problems and all"

The 38 year old nurse's brain whirled "How did 42 know about Lucy?" terror slid into her heart the thought that if she was dead what would happen to her bright 15 year old daughter left to the mercy of Jake and his friends.

The cable slackened once more

"Ok Caroline...surrender or..."

"Please...please don't"

"Stop whining...do you give in...Last chance...!"

"Yes...I surrender"

The noose dropped and the knee that was nearly breaking her back was removed.

"Good choice Madam...now strip down to your birthday suit...Lets see how you like being naked; restrained and drugged...hopefully you'll be more gentle with the inmates once you've spent a night on the floor here. Stop crying and get those tights down...NOW!"

Five minutes later 42 was standing in the nurses white crape soled shoes. She was already wearing Caroline's uniform and was affixing the thick white elasticised uniform belt around her trim middle.

Caroline sat cross-legged secured in the straight jacket but otherwise naked. Her ankles tied together and connected to her straight jacketed arms with her own bra making her hunch forward. She gazed up at 42 though tear filled eyes.

"You...you can't leave me like this...please..."

"Don't try and talk my dear...you'll be in here at least for 12 hours before anyone bothers to check on you, so if I were you I'd conserve my energy. Oh and don't count on your two friends as I'll be looking in on them next".

42 knelt down beside the squirming nurse and gently stroked her derrière then slapped it hard repeatedly until it glowed red.

“That should have stimulated the blood flow in that area” 42 chuckled adding “I know I found it rather stimulating anyway” then chillingly “Time for your medication Caroline"

One of 42’s long figure nails jabbed Caroline on her red throbbing backside. The nurse felt a prick and an icy coldness seemed to flow from the pain up through her sweating body. She managed to mouth “No!...please not that” before the complete paralysis closed down even that ability.

“You’ll be fine...just try and keep your little grey brain cells ticking over...How about trying to figure out how I got out of those restraints and how I wrecked the observation camera, yet still got it to send the images you three wanted to see...unless I am an Alien of course”

Seeing the absolute terror on the woman’s face 42 knelt by her and gently smoothed her hair... “Don’t worry love I'm not here to deal with the likes of you...and by the way...”

42’s hand gently stroked Caroline’s sex, with one hand while pocketing the tights with the other.

“May I complement you honey for your age your quite "hot". Bet the male staff members will be posting pictures of you on the internet when they eventually find you...Lucy will be so proud of her sexy mom...Blast!" 42 got up and rubbed her naked legs..."I almost forgot how cold the concrete floor was. Must go, you know how it is...places to go...other Aliens to kill" She turned walked out and left the horrified nurse locked in the PRS.

42 walked confidently up the corridor, stopping to chat softly to the "Clients" in their PRS's, as she did so they seemed to settle down and howls gave way to gentle laughter.

On reaching the nurses, station 42 looked around. Agnes was there, she sat engrossed reading the News of the World, not even paying attention to the video screens. Of the tall blonde, Sophie there was no sign.

42 eased the door open and steeped in side, quietly closing the door behind her.

"That you Sophie girl there's more toilet tissue in the box there, if you need it"

42's hand curled over Agnes's shoulder and locked on to the woman's throat in a vice like grip. "No" she whispered "I don't need it...you may however...me surprising you like this...sorry about that and all"

Agnes's eyes bulged and she tried fight back "Aaggggg uuuuummmppp"

"No don't bother to struggle...I am much strong than you and also much more vicious" 42 pulled the women to her feet and released her.

Agnes stood gasping, clutching her throat but was still able to scream...and scream she did. However, as soon as she let out her first cry all the "clients" started screaming and howling, masking her yell for help.

"Shush honey bun" 42 stood smiling at her "No need to get any one else in here yet...I am sure you don't want an audience to watch you strip do you...talking of which shall we say 45...no how about 42 seconds for you to be standing in the buff...after all I have to gag you with your panties and secure your arms before poor Sophie returns...42 seconds Agnes before I forget my instruction that I'm not supposed to kill any of you humans.

"42...41..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Agnes kicked off her shoes, undid her nurses’ belt and popped front fastening uniform. As it slid to the floor, a white lace slip was revealed with the distinct possibility of some bright red underwear beneath.

By 39 seconds, the red underwear was confirmed as a certainty. Agnes stood her ample heaving breasts just contained in a lace cup bra. A matching suspender belt that strained several laws of mechanics and gravity in its attempt to hold black seamed stockings on to her well endowed thighs and a red lace high cut brief, through which a thick forest of little black curls protruded, completed the lingerie show.

"Very nice darling now get them all off...37...36"

The bra almost flew forward as it catch was undone, sobbing Agnes bent down and fumbled as she unclipped the hosiery, the stockings finally undone and each dropping to where the slip sat around her ankles, theses where in turned speedily joined by the suspender belt.

Agnes stood hands raised. Her panties still in place.

"Panties 30...29"

"No...please look there is several rolls of duct tape in the draw there, you can just tape me mouth shut...I won't stand for have me panties rammed half down me throat" Agnes tensed and turned to flee, completely forgetting about the mass of undies around her ankles. She tripped and fell forward and lay stunned, her semi naked form glistening with sweat...the wind and any fight knocked out of her.

42's foot pressed down on the nurse's neck.

"Ok never let it be said that I could not compromise dear Agnes...If you agree to help me rip up your uniform and slip...one can never have enough material to tie people up with in my experience...then hand over the panties and stockings and left me restrain you I can absolutely promise you that I'll not gag you with the said panties...deal...18...17...16"

"Alright...alright" Agnes gasped and yanked the panties down as she lay. The final item of clothing and with it her modesty was gone.

If she had hoped that, the muttered comment of "perverted *****" had not been heard by 42 she was wrong.

"Must be strange for you being naked and humiliated...after all you and the rest of the staff got your rocks off on doing the self same thing to the "clients" here...by the way, where did you get you nursing degree from...Abu Ghraib per chance?" smiling 42 passed the slip to Agnes

" By the way" 42 continued as the poor nurse finally finish reducing her clothes to strips of rags "That was one of their ideas...you know the bad Aliens...all that the mistreatment...they love setting the one set of humans off against another. Oh get up on your knees woman and stop glowering"

Agnes knelt, her hands atop her head watching as 42 retrieved the duct tape.

Taking the nurses wrists, she pulled them behind the fidgeting woman, folded them and taped the two forearms together. She then ran the tape from one upper arm, over one ample tit and under the other, then around the opposite upper arm before working the tape back in reverse order. She repeated this several times, until it looked like Nurse Agnes was wearing a silver top, through which her breasts poked.

Turning off the lights, she made the nurse crawl on her knees into a corner behind a large empty cupboard...out of sight of the door. Bending down she whispered instructions in the frightened womans' ear. Then for several minutes, there was silence.

Foot falls...soft getting louder...one pair of feet...crepe soled shoes...approaching the office.

The door opened “Agnes...why’s it in darkness...Agnes” the tall elegant Sophie was silhouetted in the door frame.

“Sophie...please don’t turn on the light...it’s...horrible...too horrible 42 got out help me...”

Sophie rushed to where the sound was coming. She stopped, both her mouth and her eye’s opened wide with shock. For there in the gloom, only illuminated by the glow of a computer screen sat her naked and bound colleague.

A naked 42 simply steeped out from the darkness beside the young nurse, grabbed her long pony tail and with a swift yank on it, pulled the horrified woman's head over to one side. Before Sophie even had time to scream in terror, 42 delivered a swift chop to the neck area just below the left ear. With a gasp of pain, nurse Sophie crumpled like a pack of cards straight into 42’s waiting arms.

It did not take 42 long to drag her victim over a desk and strip her naked. She then rolled the poor girl on to the floor like a rag doll. Agnes was pulled to her feet and frog marched to back of the small filing room across the corridor and secured sitting down. Her torso bound to some heavy duty heating pipes behind her. Sophie was then dragged by her luscious long legs over to join her.

So that in ten minutes, when Sophie started to come around she found to her surprise she was bound very similarly to Agnes...in fact she was also very securely bound to Agnes. Both nurses sat facing one another with their left legs stretched out, while their right legs were each curled around each other and pressing down on the left leg. The ankles of the left legs being secure with strips of uniform to pipes with the ankle of their colleagues right leg bound to it. The knees of the right leg had been secured with silk strips, courtesy of Agnes slip to the squirming nurses bound elbows. Their breast had also been duct taped together to discourage struggling, while as both their vulvas' touched any prolonged squirming would probably cause their relationship to become a very intimate one.

A naked 42 grinned down at Sophie. "Before I get dressed I would like to know a couple of things my girl. I would advise complete honesty or you and your friend may not be in a very good state of repair when you are both finally found"

Sophie started alternatively screaming and cursing 42 and started fighting her bonds...until Agnes started groaning and gasping "No...No stop moving...no...Oh god No...I’m...I’m agggghhhhhh" her yell softened into a long drawn out sigh.

"That was even louder than in that film...what was it "When Harry met Sally" 42 chuckled "Guess your both going to get very sticky tonight"

After a little "persuasion", Sophie told 42 the security numbers for the door locks, but much to 42's disappointment, she also confirmed that either Agnes or she had a car with them that night.

42 left the nurses to work out the dynamics of their new union and slowly and sensually dressed in Sophie's white sloggi Tai briefs and matching bra, still nice and warm with the unfortunate nurses body heat. The sheer denier seamed black thigh highs were a delight to smooth on her legs. The dark blue button through uniform and thick black elasticised belt with its silver buckle gave 42 a sense of superiority. The final touches comprised of the black flat shoes and Sophie's hand bag from the desk draw. 42 gazed quickly into wall mirror and adjusted her hair into a pony tail. However, before locking the office door, 42 took the remaining duct tape and picked up four small delicate, but vital items and with a wicked smile, slipped silently out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

She returned to the filing room and was delighted to fine the two had been unable to even start making and impression on the bonds.

"You...you think your so...so..., clever Jane Doe or what ever your name is" Sophie snarled.

But 42 could tell that the anger was only a mask for the terror and sense of helplessness welling up in the young nurse "There are figure print and retinal scans this is not known as a secure unit for nothing..." then her tone soften "Look untie us and will talk about these Aliens of yours, perhaps we can help you and...Hey don't please"

42 knelt by the nurse and gently cupped her bound right boob. "Listen darling for one thing I would not trust any of you apes no further than I could throw you...admittedly that would quite a distance" She laughed then became very serious and squeezed Sophie's tit hard, ignoring the yelp of pain.

She added “besides which these Aliens play for keeps if you got in their way you would end up as a tasty meal for them...and I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy” She stood up as if to go.

“Wait...please you can’t leave us locked in here...no one is around until tomorrow evening...what about the inmates...I mean the clients...who’ll feed and water them...you have to let us go”

“Sorry Sophie no deal...as to the “Clients” they really don’t mind being neglected for 36 hours...after all they are used to that...look on this as a humbling lesson in patient care my dear...but your right I can’t leave you like this...I’ve got to gag the pair of you” With that she pulled out Agnes red panties and bra. “Open up darlings...” 42 flipped the knickers inside out, folded up the bra, and winked at the owner of the undies

“You *****...you lying *****” Agnes broke down and sobbed, “You promised me you would not use those as a gag”

42 stretched out a hand and gently stroked the nurse’s forehead “Peace my honey bunny...peace I said I would not gag “YOU” with them this tasty mouth full is destined to help keep young Sophie’s tongue nice and warm”

She turned to the blonde whose eyes were as wide as the Cheddar gorge and tapped the hairy crotch of the panties against the quivering chin of the very worried nurse. “Now darling lets have your mouth as wide as your baby blues shall we.” To encourage compliance 42 squeezed the breast she was cupping...

“Ouch...uuuuupppphhmmmm” Sophie gurgled and the red lacy wad was thumbed home.

“There that’s not to bad...once you get use to the favour who knows you might get to enjoy it...hang on there are a lot of little hairs here that want to join in...Now...now... don’t pull away...that’s a good girl...do they taste good?...yum...yum...yummy...yum...yum” 42 quickly then sealed the fuming nurses mouth with duct tape to stop any thoughts of spitting out the hairy gag.

Turning to buxom nurse 42 smiled “Well just so as you don’t get to feel left out...remember your other mate...well she no longer needs her tights so she ask if you could use them...say Aaaagggggghhhhhhh”

42 did not get an Aaaagggggghhhhhhh...more an nnnooo ooooppppphhmm”

It took a little time before the final toe piece could be forced between the generous lips of Agnes...what with her flicking her head from side to side and all. Nevertheless soon, the duct tape was smoothed over tear stained cheeks and her sobs were much diminished.

“Now Sophie about the security scans” 42 grasped the blondes head in a vice like grip, brought her head down to her victims, and gazed deep into her eyes.

There was a bright flash and Sophie emitted a muffled squeal.

42 held her head and tenderly stroked the sobbing girl “Your eye sight will come back darling...it’s alright...there...there!...hush now. Are you starting to see things again?”

The nurse nodded. Satisfied 42 reached behind the girl and pressed first her right then her left hand palm against palm to Sophie’s. “Just a little burning sensation...nothing to worry about...there all done” she stood up.

“Well ladies I’ll leave you now...locked in of course...you should be ok if rather embarrassed when you are eventually found...I really would like to say that I’ve not enjoyed teaching you a lesson...I would like to say that but...it would be a lie...its been great fun...we must play again soon...Oh nearly forgot...one last thing please bring your heads together as if your kissing...great you are learning the rules” quickly 42 weaved the red suspender belt tightly around their heads locking them into position.

Twenty minutes later 42 was strolling free down Bristol’s college green towards Baldwin Street and Templemeads Station.

Groups of students were out getting stoned even though it was just Tuesday night. In her nurses, uniform 42 found she was getting a lot of attention...none of it welcome and definitely, not what an interplanetary secret agent would need. One group of local youths tried to mug her...big mistake...42 hoped that they would like hospital food they would be consuming it for some time.

Passing by the Seven Sisters pub, she headed down an alley towards the station, when all of a sudden there was blue flashing lights and a patrol car with two women police officers (WPO’s)pulled up blocking the way.

Both women got out. “A moment miss...We have had a report that a nurse answering your description made an unprovoked attack on some youths that required them being hospitalised...get in the car please and we can go and sort this out at the police station,” snapped the blonde WPO

42 did four things in a couple of milliseconds.

One: she sensed their Auras and confirmed that both young ladies were human;
Two: she could detect no other presence of human or Alien, for that matter, that would be able to see, hear and interfere with items three and four on her list;
Three: her right hand punched the closest police woman hard someway well below the belt. The target let out a gasp of agony as all her air shot out of her and she doubled up. Thus presenting the top of her head as a prime target, which 42 took full advantage of. Her fist slammed down on the girl’s top knot and she slumped to the cobbles.
Four: 42’s left hand shot out, grabbed the night stick from the grasp of police woman number two, and with one hand bent the metal reinforced club almost in half.

“Now look” 42 turned to the rather pretty brunette “Just drag you friend here into the Pub’s rear court yard, then strip her naked and then strip yourself. I’ll just then bind and gag you both and hid you behind the dumpster...I believe the cleaners use it in the morning so you both won’t have long to wait...Is that ok?”

The woman’s mouth opened and closed like a gold fish in a tank. She turned and ran. She was quick...she have won various amateur athletic medals at Uni. in the 200 metres, but she was just a tortoise to 42’s hare. Before she was any where near the street, 42 had her in a sleeper hold.

The poor girl’s boots scuffed on the cobbles as she was pulled backwards into the darkness. She squirmed, gurgled and her hands plucked ineffectually at the arm around her swan like neck. A group of drunken laughing students passed by the entrance, but none looked down the girl’s way as the shadows swallowed up the doomed WPO and number 42.

“Easy...easy darling” 42 whispered softly and comfortingly into the ear of the officer, as she slipped into unconsciousness.

Gently, but with her arm still in place, 42 slid the women to the floor and stripped her to her black crop top, blue lacy thong and white woollen ankle socks. Leaving her “sleeping” she turned to her friend.

A quick scan proved that no lasting damage had been done. Therefore, she was stripped as well. The girl had obviously been hoping for a “bit” that night as she wore lacy underwear and red hold up stockings under her uniform. “sorry honey bunny you’ll have to reschedule” 42 muttered as grabbing the shapely stockinged legs, 42 dragged her back into the court yard.

The underwear once torn up secured the women very well and since there was one stocking left over and the girl had worn regulation white socks the question of how to silence her was speedily solved.

Soon her companion was also down to her birthday suit and 42 was about to tie them together and leave the young ladies to enjoy their beauty sleep, when the back door of the pub swung open flooding the small court yard. Two men and one woman stumbled out. Luckily, they had other things on their minds and did not notice the other threesome by the dumpster, but it was a long and for 42 rather uncomfortable twenty minutes, before the three staggered back inside and the door closed.

By that time, both WPO’s had regained consciousness but from the looks on the handsome young faces, they probably wished they were still out of it.

42 bit her lip and thought “Sorry girls...but I can’t risk you being found too soon...really am sorry”

She reached up and swung open the large dumpster...there was a duet of muffled protests and two very fit young women where lifted up one at a time and dropped in on the smelly rubbish

Looking down on the sobbing two some 42 shock her head “Really am sorry...but it’s for a good and just cause...hope “Cleanaways” dumpster service does not operate tomorrow before you’re found...bye”

She slammed the lid down.

Quickly she stripped and folded up the nurse’s uniform and put it in an evidence bag in the patrol car.

In ten minutes, the car was pulling into Templemeads station with the Somerset and Avon constabulary’s newest recruit at the wheel.

esercito sconfitto

Re: " Elusive 42" ( 2010 , incomplete)

Is She from Heaven or Is she...number 42 part2

As 42 strolled into the railway station, she was resplendent in her "borrowed" uniform, a tramp staggered up to her.

The tramp's face was flushed with the effects of the cheap booze, she staggered and rammed into 42. They seemed almost to be locked in a strange dance. In a flash, their eyes met and silently...instantly, the message was passed. The pain of the message burned into one of 42's brains and a crumpled left luggage ticket was shoved into her hand.

A short while later, now with new "bag of tricks" and her suitcase, she was on platform 5 waiting the 23.30 hrs sleeper to Penzance.

Amongst the few passengers was a fit physique brunette of about 42's size, wearing the dark green flight suit and badges of a female pilot with the Royal Airforce. She stood upright one hand clasping her kit bag and the other holding a Costa Coffee cup. She reviewed the other passengers with an expression of distain.

Thinking she was a good candidate for an Identity Donor, 42 strolled over.

"May I help you officer?" came the icy greeting

"No sorry...Miss Tobey" 42 read the woman's name badge "I guess that you are heading down to Culdrose...Well I'm on an assignment down to Penzance and thought we might travel together...you know ensure that no civilian steals any of our computer files...that sort of thing"

The woman looked down her noise "I am not in the habit of being propositioned by girls how ever attractive they MAY think they are! And its Wing Commander Tobey" then turned her back on the cop.

"Oh! I'll change your attitude when we meet later darling," 42 thought to herself.

As the train pulled she headed for the guards van. Not having a ticket, she would “blag” a ride and a chance to meet the charming Wing Co. again.

The Guard was a handsome 36yr old woman. Red Jacket, open; white blouse top two buttons undone, hinting at a generous cleavage; black knee length skirt so tight that the bumps of the suspender belt and panty lines could clearly be seen; barely black stockings and knee high, polished black boots completed the uniform.

42 judged her to be, perhaps very slightly overweight; good breasts, trim rear, but poorly dyed hair. (The dark brown and grey roots showing through); and was a very anxious woman as 42 found out as she scanned her.

The guard became even more anxious when she heard 42’s cover story. That the cop was to travel on the train looking for a violent mad woman.

“My daughter was to catch this train...” The guard said starting to bite her lower lip “She should have called but hasn’t”

Then, just as the guard blew her whistle and train started...a figure in the uniform of Sherton-Abbas Girls School came flying into view. One hand on her straw boater the other clutching a violin case. As she reached the guard van, she tripped. 42 leaned out, grabbed her by her trim waist, and hauled her aboard the moving train before she could fall under the wheels.

"Careful Honey Bun...you could have been killed"

After furiously telling her daughter off, the guard who was now most grateful to 42 for saving her "stupid daughter" showed her into the office.

In the quite of the guards van 42 listened in to the mother/daughter conversation and scanned the daughters Aura.

Both seemed to be good people.

The Daughter, Catia had a liking for dangerous sports; Karate and was good at science. Although very physically fit she sit very attractive.

The mother, Sue, hated the daughter taking risks and hated her seeing her father (A rich manipulative Merchant Banker) especially on the eve of the girls 18th Birthday. The Violin was one of his gifts.

The daughter was on her way down to Cornwall to play in school band.

Suddenly part of the message she'd been passed, blasted into 42's other brain. "Information that the Alabi were preying on and replacing people in Cornwall. So many little towns being mostly second homes, there was no locals to notice anything odd. Also the Alabi replacements inviting people to visit and consuming and replacing them as well”

The daughter confirmed that the school had only just received the invitation from an exclusive vacation complex. She had arranged to meet them once "daddy" had given her the promised violin. However, had detained her for three days showing off his beautiful daughter to his rich friends.

42 felt sick. It was odds-on that the school band had been consumed and replaced by now...all those young lives cut so horribly short. The train lurched, she staggered and fell against a small storage area and the unlocked door opened. The interior was empty with only a small shelve high up with a rolls of electrical flex and some of duct tape, there was an air vent in that part of the carriage roof.

The Guard caught her, she gazed at the agent “Are you OK...I must really lock that damned thing...like all the guards we forget its there...what the?”

42 was gripping the waist band of the guards black skirt pulling her close, and although the woman didn't know it, the alien agent was also probing and subtly altering Sue's brain patterns, heightening the worry levels and lowering the woman’s resistance to 42's instructions.

"Your daughter is in terrible danger Sue...she must NOT go to Cornwall...we must stop her...understand" 42 whispered to the guard.

"Mum...come quick there's a message on the fax"

42 looked over the guards shoulder as the old machine buzzed and wheezed. A warning came up, apparently the two policewomen had found and had give a description of their attacker...a blo*dy good description given the artist drawing that followed...It was clearly 42.

Sue froze, but Catia hurled her self at the agent, yelling for her mum to use the mobile to get help.

42 brushed her off and reached for the guard. Catia delivered a karate blow that would have killed a human. 42 stagger, taken aback by the power and skill of the girl. She blocked the next assault then gripped Catia in a “neck pinch” the girl yelped in pain. Sue grabbed portable ticket machine and swinging it around her head tried to deliver a blow to 42’s head. The agent thrust Catia to one side thus saving her head from the blow as 42 ducked and kicked Sue’s legs from under her.

Regaining her balance 42 pulled out what appeared to be a small pen sized aluminium bar and pointed at the two women.

“Enough freeze the pair of you and quieten down...I’m not here to hurt you...Freeze you stupid apes!”

Both women were trying to regain their feet. There was a soft buzz and both with cries of horror found themselves gently pushed back on the floor as if gravity had suddenly gone crazy.

In a couple of minutes partly through telepathy partly through speech, she gave an expiated story about the alien invasion

“Rubbish” snapped Catia "My friends are fine. I've had text messages from all nine of them only this evening urging me to join them" she pushed hard against the force field as she tried to get up, so hard in fact that 42 thought, she would injure herself in her struggle

42 pointed the "pen" at the ticket machine. As it soared upwards and floated, the jaws of the two women dropped in amazement. There was a faint hum and the machine started to glow and melt until it was no more than the size of a tennis ball.

"Catia...be so good as to open the window vent please" 42, ordered

The dumbstruck girl got up and did so. However, her stare was fixed on the molten ball.

42 flicked her wrist and the ball shot out the window and hurtled into the estuary.

"Fuc*" Catia said "Oh fuc*...you are an alien...where...how...?"

"Catia language please" Sue said softly...then to 42 "What do you want...please don't hurt my daughter...”

“Sorry ladies, but I have to take you out of circulation for awhile...Its not going to be pleasant...just do as your told and no one gets hurt...” 42 smiled “You'll be very embarrassed may be, but not hurt. Catia am I right in thinking it’s your birthday soon?”

The girl nodded “Yes...yes...Miss...I’ll be 18 on Wednesday...You are really an Alien...?” she gulped in wonder “I mean from another planet...? Can you take me there please?”

42 chuckled and looked at her watch

“Catia...Its now just after midnight so its Wednesday...so Happy 18th Birthday my girl...wish I could sing “Happy Birthday” to you or give you a present...but I am afraid my people are tone deaf and rather than give you something, I desperately need something from you...well from both of you actually...”

“What’s that?” Catia said

“Why your clothes my dear...both of you strip please and that includes your undies”

Several emotions flashed over Sue's face in a moment..."Our clothes why...I mean mine would not fit you even...and our underwear! Are you a pervert or something...?”

"Hush Mum...we have no choice...we have to obey her she could kill us" a wide-eyed Catia rebuffed her shocked mother.

Then to 42 she added, "Are you really going to see if my friends are in trouble? And your not going to hurt them are you?" as she spoke softly she freed her long chestnut brown hair from its band and shook it free and slowly started to unbutton the slate grey blazer.

"Ladies: 1) I need your uniforms because I can impersonate you both; 2) I find particularly if its a long impersonation, wearing the Identity Donors underwear helps me with the characterisation; 3) Naked people tend not to go racing around drawing attention to themselves; (42 grinned rather wickedly at that thought) 4) Let me assure you Catia I will rescue your friends if I can and if not I will certainly avenge them and 5) and I am really...really, sorry about this ladies... but once your both in the buff you'll be much easier to tie up and gag more thoroughly. I would not ask this but many lives are at stake...including my own!" 42 said in a tone that indicated that the debate was over.

Catia meekly nodded and neatly placed the blazer on one of the large shelves. Deftly she removed her tie and unbuttoned her crisp white blouse; a lacy bra containing two pert breasts was now exposed. Her hands then fell to the side fastening knee length grey skirt and pulled the zipper down. She stepped out of it and added it to the pile.

She hesitated as her hands release the bra clasp, and looked into 42's eyes. The agent nodded encouragement for her to continue and in a moment the piece of lace fluttered on to the pile. For a second Catia's arm covered her chest, then with a resigned shrug, she dropped the arm.

"Bet you'll break many a poor lads’ heart" 42 beamed at her

"I thought they were a bit small" the girl rejoined as she slid her thumbs into the waist band of her thick grey shiny tights and started to roll the underwear down her well honed legs, in a few quick movements the tights, her white ankle socks and the her flat shoes were removed.

"Catia Smyth!" her mother gasped

Catia’s panties were pure white hipsters, but it was the print on the front that agitated Sue. It was the classic Rolling Stones Tongue illustration, however, with the tip of the tongue touching the crotch area of the panties and with three stylised droplets of moisture rising from it.

“Oh Mum all the girls in my year have them and its not as if you don’t know perfectly well what can go one in the dorm after lights out between us girls...”

Sue’s face crumpled into tears “But...but you told me you were a virgin....”

“Mum I still have my maiden head...It just that...well sometimes girls need to comfort each other” Catia put her arms around the crying woman and for a moment, they hugged.

42 actually felt rather awkward and trust forward a handkerchief she found in the cops uniform “Here it seems clean” she let Sue regain her composure. She then coughed diplomatically

“Your turn Sue and if you could hurry please or well be in Exeter without you two being tied up and hidden away”

The uniform jacket was first, then her hands moved mechanically to the rear zipper of her skirt unfastened it and slid the tight garment down her stockinged legs. She staggered with the swaying of the train and also probably with the emotional upset of being parted from her clothing.

Catia caught and steadied her. She whispered a few words of encouragement to her poor woman, who handed her the skirt. The white blouse was removed and for the first time 42 and Catia could she the guard in the full glory of her undies.

As Sue bent forward to remove one of her boots, she gave 42 a very interesting view of her trim ass, clad in black sensible panties. Then as she staggered again and turned to remove the other one 42 caught sight of Sue’s breasts, which although contained in a white comfort bra wobbled invitingly.

Sue then stood in her bra, suspender belt, knickers and stockings and raised her hands

"I did ask for everything as I am sure you remember" 42, said crisply

"Come on mum...we have to trust her" Catia wriggled off her last item of clothing and added it to her pile. Her personal hair was trimmed into a heart shape. Sue gazed at her but said nothing

"Look" Sue moistened her lips nervously "Its just that...well it’s...you see...Catia’s never seen me naked and well could you not blind fold her or...”

“I have too...” Catia interjected “three years ago...when I was staying with you and got the flu...You had Frank around, you both thought I was asleep but I slipped out on to the landing and saw you both naked...well you had some stockings on as I remember and...”

Sue groaned and shook her head.

The bra was soon off, stockings were unclipped and finally the black panties and suspender belt, a topped Sue’s clothes pile.

“There girls that was not too bad was it” 42 smiled “Interesting piercing Sue...must have brought tears to your eyes”

Sue just nodded dejectedly

“I could use the wire and duct tape to secure and gag you...but I think as you’ve been rather good at handing over your uniforms...I’ll use a little device...come over here both of you stand about three foot apart with your hands together stretched out in front of you...that’s it well done. Now this device smears a securing substance on the skin, it will feel very cold until it sets hard as it reacts to your skin and your Aura force field...I’ll be putting some over your mouths, don’t panic it will not cover your nostrils so you’ll be ok to breath.”

42 took out what looked like a “Lady Shave” wet razor. It device did indeed smear a light brownish deposit as she smoothly took the business end around ankles, knees, thighs, elbows and wrists. Sue jibbed, as the cold sticky lotion was spread over her lips. 42 stroked her head and soothed her.

“Right girls into the small storage area please hop to it”

Well that is all both women could do was hop...42 found she twice had to stop them falling as the train swayed.

So in fact, all three women were rather relieved when the two identity donors were sitting safely in the small space. Sue was sat her back to the outer wall of the carriage, her elbows rested on her knees that were drawn up to her ample bosoms. 42 secured her ankles to some of the brake pipes that ran through the small storeroom. Catia was sat in similar fashion but facing Sue.

42 then gently ran her hands over each woman’s face in turn, satisfied she could now replicate their features she used the securing gel attaching Catia’s legs to Sue’s torso and vice-versa, then secured the girls elbows together.

Finally, she stripped naked, placed her clothes in her case, adding Catia’s apparel, and then set about slipping into Sue’s underwear.

Subtly her body shape changed. After smoothing on the stockings, she turned. Both women stared at her goggle-eyed for her face and body was that of Sue...minus the intimate piercing.

“Are my seams straight girls?” 42 said quizzically she was pleasantly surprised when she got a muffled
“yyyyyeeessss mmmmuuuuppphh” from them both.
When she was fully dressed 42 leaned in and surveying the captives said “Hang on in there ladies...I’ll arrange for you to be collected back in Bristol and put into store...I mean” she hurriedly corrected herself “placed in a secure area all unfettered, nice warm and cosy like with food and drink...you’ll be fine”

Suddenly the door to the guard’s office swung open and in strode two ticket inspectors.

42 jumped but had the presents of mind to slam the store door shut and locked it before the inspectors could see the real guard relaxing in her birthday suit.

With the unexpected arrival of the inspectors 42’s plans for hi-jacking Wing Commander Tobey and separating the snobby bit*h from her identity and clothes on the train were effectively shot. Also 42 had forgotten some important details about the securing gel. Namely it had been designed to secure Alabi in human form, but their skin chemistry and body Aura that the gel was tagged to set to was different a true human and that the gel only had a five hour span before it rapidly deteriorated and became very fragile. On top of this 42 did not know as she watched the empty train pull out of Penzance station, four hours later was that the carriages were to be diverted to the Salisbury line and would not be heading back to Bristol.

It was cold in the store and even the early morning sun did not warm Sue and Catia up much. As they rumbled on Catia noticed the change in the gel. She work frantically at it and soon it started to flake off. Sue enthusiastically joined in and soon they were free. The door lock proved to be easy to force, then they were out and free. Well actually, out, free, naked and rather cold.

They had been so busy that they had not noticed that the train had stopped. Eventually Sue eased her head out of the office and looked up and down the train, not a sole in sight.

Leaning out of the carriage, they could see they were stuck in a rural siding. There was a small station about one mile down the track. Catia reckoned she could make out part of the name

“Its Templecome...I think”

“Templecombe I expect” Sue said “A small town on the London line, what the fuc* are we doing here”

“Language mother dearest” Catia chided Sue with a smile. “It does not matter where we are we need clothes and transport to Cornwall...I don’t trust our little Alien friend...” Opening the carriage she jumped down “Ouch the chippings on the track bed are blo*dy sharp...Careful” She helped Sue down.

Then they heard a car coming along a disused rail line where it snaked into a tunnel.

Catia was all for brazenly walking up and asking for help however; Sue was too embarrassed so they hid in a trackside hut.

It was dark and Catia stumbled against a mound of something covered with a sheet. To her surprise under the sheet was a pile of man whole covers. “I’ve heard about gangs stealing these things and people falling down the wholes at night and being seriously injured,” she said to Sue

Also beside the pile was a metal chest. The two women prized it open...it was stuffed with used twenty and fifty pound notes.

The vehicle stopped outside and two young women got out and walked confidently towards the hut.

Both wore traditional gypsy attire, and one carried a shotgun. The other was talking on her mobile.

“Off course its alright to shift the stuff you dim cu*t...Look PC Plod won’t even be around tonight Daddy has invited him and his camel faced wife up to the manor for supper....How did we get on...easy money sweet heart...Bloody stupid holiday makers...Just dress up as Gypsy’s walk up to the and say “Ten pound for a sprig of “Lucky Heather” and Gypsy’s blessing or have a curse for free...” I tell you darling those idiot grockles pay up nice and easy...Love you too Belinda... Chao Darling... ”

As the two impostors stood outside sharing a spliff Catia whispered to Sue, “I think we have found some clothes, money and transport...follow me”

They slipped into the bushes and approached the two women. The one with the gun walked towards them up to a small drainage ditch, she the turned and rested the against a small tree. She hitched up her skirts and petticoats and pulled down her brown tights and pink thong. Squatting she had a long p*ss while her friend made another call.
She rose and started to pull up her underwear...she never made it.

Catia’s right hand clamped over her mouth and nose, cutting off her air supply and her scream of terror and cries for help

“AAaaaa puupppphhhh hhhhhheellppp mmmuuuppphhh”

Catia yanked the girl backwards and her left fist repeatedly hit the struggling woman hard...very hard in the kidneys. Sue ran forward and scooped up the flaying legs, which as the woman still had her underwear rapped around her ankles was not to difficult.

The carried their squirming captive further back into the trees. Then while Catia gripped the terrified woman, Sue brought a heavy branch down on the crooks head sending her to “Sleepy byes” land for a good time.

They stripped the girl naked and Sue hurriedly slid into the warm panties, tights. She complained to Catia that the slut did not have a bra.

“Don’t worry Mum...your tit*ies are just fine” her daughter whispered.

Leaving the girl face down Sue finished dressing and stood by the tree.

The other woman was now looking for her friend “Hannah...Hannah...were the blo*dy Hel* are you... you stupid who*e”

Sue started to wave and beckon to the girl

“This better be good Hannah, or Mrs Boot will be making a swift visit to As* land” the crook yelled as she stumbled up the slop.

Sue had moved to the other side of the small clearing, as the girl entered the woods.

She approached Sue then saw the naked female form sprawled face down. Stopping she knelt down.

Catia jumped out of the tree on to her.

Winded the crook had not even the breath for her yelp of pain as Catia’s hand whirled down in a vicious karate chop to her neck.

They hurriedly stripped her. She was naked under the petticoats. They took one of these each and tore them into strips.

Then grabbing the ankles of the fallen foe dragged them deep into the wood and tied them very tightly to two trees.

Catia smiled up at her mum. “Sorry darling those knickers and tights you have on...give them here we need to stuff these two’s mouths and cleave gag the *****es so they can call for help.”

Sue made a play of not wanting to part with the warm underwear, but when one of their victims started to moan softly she hurriedly stripped.

Ten minutes later the crooks were silenced and secured. To ensure none of their acquaintances’, or anyone else would ever find them. Sue and Catia up rooted some ferns and bracken to conceal them.

“Once we have found and sorted our pet alien out...we’ll call the cops,” Sue said as the drove off.

“I wouldn’t be too quick in doing that” mussed Catia counting the money “I’ve a student loan to repay”

42 enjoys a Fish and Chips at a Concert while Jill Spinney joins the army

Jill Spinney sat and studied her map of the Cornish peninsular. She placed the acetate overlay on it once more. Sixty lines converged on the county for most points of the compass. These were the fruits of her research, the approximate tracks of each of the latest crop of UFO sightings. She craned her long neck looking at the map from different angles...there was no mistake.

"What do you think Digger she we go and take a look see ?" picking up a half a digestive biscuit she lobbed it in the general direction of the sleeping form in the large arm chair.

Before the biscuit could land it was sized in mid air and crushed between two powerful jaws. The Jack Russell wolfed down the biscuit, and then mercilessly hunted down the smallest crumb. He then trotted over to Jill and nudged her thigh with his chin.

"No! Digger you know the rules one per day...and that's your third...No...I Said No!"

With a pathetic look, the dog jumped back on the chair and curled up.

Jill shook her head "Ruddy dog" but she said it with a big smile. Even though it was Diggers fault that in the two years since she'd inherited him from poor old Tom, her sex life had dropped to zero.

Man or woman it made no difference to Digger, a hand, tongue or indeed anything else that might come between the tops of Jill's ebony thighs caused Digger to change in an instant from a cuddly ball of fir that tolerated Cats and the neighbours kids to a vicious mass of teeth. Locking him out made no difference and he was known to chase naked lovers down the street with the determination, speed and destructive power of an Exocet.

A day later Jill had an unpleasant surprise...In the shape of Brian the mechanic who somehow managed to keep her aging VW camper on the road. But this time the look on his face said it all “Sorry lass...it’s the suspension...bug*ered right up it be”

Jill explained that she really had to get down to Cornwall...this was her one chance to get the BBC to renew her contract...actual proof of UFO activity.

Brian refused to let her have the van... “It’s just not the cash...by the way you owe me £650 for last time...it’s just too dangerous to drive that on the roads...” He thought for a moment “Besides the Army has one of them UFO’s down in Middle Wallop...Felicity she say’s she seen it there and she used to clean at Boscombe Down so she knows what’s she’s talking about”

“Is that the same Felicity who was busted for having those magic mushrooms in her back garden perchance?”

Nevertheless, Jill called the woman up and after listening to her description of a saucer shaped, silver object that floated without a sound and was kept in a large hanger under guard, she thought it might warrant a look.

A brief recognisance seemed to indicate there was indeed something up. Armed guards on all the gates; extra Police patrolling the A343.

She visited the museum, in the hope of a closer look. Moreover, although she had some tantalising glimpses of very unusual activity around hanger 10, she could ascertain nothing concrete.

Then that she heard of the two young women, staff of the museum’s restaurant arguing

“I took their bloo*y tea over to them yesterday...Its raining Cats and Dogs my hair will get ruined...What are they doing of over in those hangers anyway...”

“Look” the other woman countered “I’ve got to get off early, we are out partying tonight Paul has just come back from Afghanistan...Look if you do this today I’ll do it next...I’m on Officers Mess duty anyway this weekend so I be staying on site” The elegant afro-Caribbean girl said “Oh come on Paula...please...”

Her friend nodded. "Ok Gill just this once"

“Time to resurrect poor old Tom” Jill thought to herself, as Brian drove her back to London.

Tom was an old “hack” he had been in the SAS during the war, and after that, he used his training to get stories by unusual means. As he lay dying, he had bequeathed his implements to Jill after first making her promise to obey “Tom's” Three rules: 1) Never badly hurt anyone nice; 2) Never get caught and 3) Make the blo*dy Editors pay for the story.

Saturday, after visiting a little lock-up in Camden town Jill was on the number 77 bus heading to Middle Wallop. She was lucky, being the English summer it was still raining, everyone was too busy dodging raindrops to look intently at other people.

Slipping out through the window of the “ladies” in the museum, onto the perimeter of the base, she forced the lock in the groundsmens hut. There between the lawnmowers; sacks of compost; old deckchairs and gardening implements she made her self-comfortable and waited.

At 6.30, she heard the rattle of the tea trolley approaching.

She wondered if she could persuade Gill to lend her the server’s uniform and black tights...but keeping in mind Tom’s second rule, she decided on direct action.

From Tom’s old army kit grip she slid a bottle of Chloroform and moistened a wad of rags with it, then she moved silently out.

The waitress was wearing a raincoat and a silk scarf; she was concentrating on deftly pushed the trolley along avoiding the puddles that would splash her seamed hosiery.

Jill’s hands moved to the collar of the raincoat and in a swift jerk pulled the garment down trapping the woman’s upper arms. The girl looked around, her mouth opened to scream as she saw a woman all in black behind her.

No scream got out only a muffled “NNNoooooo mmmuuuppphhhhh hhmmmmppp hellpppppp uppphhmm” As Jill clamped the rag over her mouth and nose.

The woman squirmed and struggled in panic. Jill swung her around, so that she was unable to kick the tea trolley over to attract attention. The waitresses feet, clad in sensible fat shoes scrabbled to get a purchase on the damp concrete as she was pulled backwards, off balance and back towards the hut.

“HHuuunnnnnnmmmmpppp muuummmmmoooooo”

Jill said nothing, which probably intensified the poor woman’s terror, which in turn made her breath faster and therefore she was getting more chloroform-saturated air into her heaving chest.

Her struggles eased and by the time her lonely long legs were sliding back into the darkness of the hut, Jill was more carrying the waitress that restraining her. A few violent heaves and gurgles of protest and it was all over.

Laying the sleeping woman out on a canvas sheet, Jill stripped to her bra and panties putting her clothes in the grip.

Then it was the victims turn to loose all those nasty clothes and be slipped into some thing more “comfortable”. Off came the Mac and scarf, she then rolled the young woman over and untied the bow of her white lace pinafore. Quickly Jill worked the zip of the short black uniform dress down and lifting the girl, she eased her out of the top of the dress and slid the silk straps of the slip of her shoulders.

“Nice titties darling” The girl was wearing a pink lace bra that did little to restrain the pair of 32’s cuddled in its cups, indeed the breasts generous dark areola and large nipples had nearly popped out of the undergarment with the waitress’s vain struggles.

Rolling the girl on to her back, Jill removed the shoes and worked the dress and slip off. She let out a low Wolf-Whistle as she gazed at the slumbering beauty. Pulling herself together, she leaned forward and with “Sorry my love I need these too” rolled off the black tights to reveal that the lady had a Brazilian but no knickers.

Grabbing the girl under her arms Jill dragged her back behind pallets of bagged compost. There she tied her hand and foot and knotted the two bindings in a hogtie. The gag was some clean gauze from the huts first aid box and the same box provided the tape to ensure the gag stuffing could not be spat out.

To help keep the girl warm and to further mask any sound, Jill shoved her into a jute sack and tapped it up, a couple more bags on top just to muffle any sound and Jill could leave the waitress in the certain knowledge that she would not cause any trouble.
esercito sconfitto

Five minutes and Jill had donned the victim's uniform, slid into her tights and shoes fastened the crisp white pinafore and was pushing the trolley into the offices of hanger 10.

She was asked where Gill was of course. She gave the stock reply “Oh I don’t think she’s is feeling too good, so I thought she should catch up on some sleep”

While serving the tea she noted several drawing and diagrams that seemed to show a saucer shaped object. However, the windows into the hanger proper hand been white washed over.

Feigning faintness, she ask to use the lavatory. A young redheaded WRAC officer wearing a lab. coat over her standard uniform was told to accompany her. The girl was pleasant and seemed genuinely concerned for Jill. As they walked, the Lieutenant told Jill that this was her first day in the job; she was so new that she did not even have a photo ID yet just an “Access All Areas” pass card.

Jill took in the scene, the toilets were deserted. There were just two cubicles, the old style ones with proper walls from floor almost up to the ceiling; one old style washbasin with a large china vase of plastic flowers and one large cracked mirror. A stout oak door marked cleaners store was the only other feature.

From somewhere near by there came the loud thumping of a diesel generator and Jill thought of Tom’s first rule...but she had come too far now.

“A mouse...a mouse” she screamed pointing under the basin

The Lieutenant stooped down “I don’t see...” CRASH “AAggghhh Hhuuuummmmm”

Jill caught the poor girl as she fell and at the same time kicked the pieces of broken vase and the plastic flowers under the basin stand.

With some difficulty, the woman was manoeuvred into the far stall and sat her on the lid of the seat. Slithering out of the waitress's uniform and tights Jill hung these on the door.

She checked the WRAC and thought she had not done any permanent damage, other than give the unfortunate girl one hell of a headache for when she awoke.

She worked the woman out of her white Lab coat, underneath she wore a traditional khaki jacket and kneel length skirt...up not for long... these were soon draped over the partition wall. The tie and uniform shirt followed as did the light green slip.

The girl wore a most virginal looking set of white undies of poor quality. A comfort bra and kidney warmers knickers in a pale rose colour. Her tan tights were of poor denier. Jill worked the hosiery down and removed the brogue style tan lace ups.

Knowing she was working against the clock, she decided not to bind or gag the officer, who would probably be out cold for a while yet. However, she did drag the half-naked victim into the store and gently lowered in between some buckets and mops. She then secured the door as best she could.

On went the warm tights and the rest of the uniform. It was just about half a size too small, but the voluminous Lab coat covered it. Nevertheless, Jill's breasts did feel rather constricted and the shoe's pinched terribly.

Nevertheless, after tiding her hair and smoothing the white coat she felt a bit more like an officer.

She moved through the corridor and up a flight of steeps. A door opened on to a narrow gangway and below was a large silver...airship with a huge propeller at the rear. Men and women in white coats were gathered round a small aircraft as it was being lifted into the airship.

"No it's not and aircraft it's..." Jill thought, "It's like a world war 2 doodle-bug...no it's a type of pilotless drone” Jill knew that these could carry missiles or do recognisance.

“Well what ever it's not a UFO” Jill sighed as she backtracked.

At the foot of the stairs, she had to dive behind some cases as three men from the office, which would surely recognize her came along looking in the small rooms.

“How long and any woman take to go to the Loo?” One said...

“I don’t know, but when my wife and her friends go at dances they seem to be hours” another commented.

As they approached the lavatory, a klaxon sounded and a large metal door opened.

A WRAC Major marched in from the hanger. She was blonde and in her early 40’s, Jill would judge. Reasonable figure not that one could see much of it under her Uniform pullover and khaki trousers.

“Right...!Thompson, Cole and Musen your needed now...the last drone is loaded, just make sure that this time the visual cloaking device works or you’ll all be getting your P45’s”

The three trudged into the hanger and as the door was closing Jill heard the Major on a walkie-talkie “Get my driver round here now...I need to be in London to watch the test tonight...and tell the silly Bit*h to get a move on”

Fascinated, Jill inserted her pass into a side door and mingled with the scientists and army personnel. The silver craft started to rise from its moorings. The Major yelling commands, then all of a sudden the craft slowly sank back.

The major crimson with rage turned on the cowering scientists “I’ll have security close this base down as tight as a Duck’s As* and you can all stay until it is fixed. If you get it done in the next forty-five minutes, before I leave I may consent to you going home...understand”
A woman scientist objected "Major I have to go my little girl is ill and...Och!"

The major thumped her in the stomach "I don't care about that, you contracted to get this project working and I am not having my career shot down by a load of wimps"

Jill slipped out and made her way back to the Ladies. Her mind was hatching a cunning but very...very speculative plan.

Once in the Loo, she stripped off and bundled the officer uniform, minus tights, Lab coat and slip into a black plastic bag. To which she added the waitresses black uniform. The two slips she tore up and the white lab coat she cut into strips. The rendering of the apparel in to useful bondage material took about ten minutes.

She returned to the door and opened it little. There came the sound of footfalls on polished linoleum, the sound you only get from sensible military shoes...

A WRAC hove into view, striding out head down looking at her watch. She was about Jill’s size however; she was obviously white and blonde.

“Excuse me” Jill poked her head out...the girl jumped “Are you the “mad majors” driver?”

“I have the privilege to be the chauffeur for Major Claire Foxe-Knightly” came the haughty reply “What’s it to you?”

“Oh just that I’ve been detailed to...well...well, relieve you of duty...In you come my girl and lets get your kit off!”

The young woman managed a "WHAT THE FUC*ING HEL*! aaaggggghhhh uuughgh" as Jill grabbed her by the arm Jill yanked her in and sent her slamming against the oppose wall.

After closing and bolted, the door Jill turned back and was just in time to collect a right cross to her jaw. The WRAC was obviously not going to surrender her clothes easily.

A right tussle ensued, the girl fought dirty, aiming some kicks to Jill crotch; Jill countered with a swift punch to the stomach and a blow to the neck as the girl doubled up, she grunted with pain. Jill was grateful that the noise of the generator had hidden the sound of the conflict.

However, the WRAC was not done for yet, turned and grabbing Jill by her middle rammed her backwards into the lip of the wash hand basin. Pain shot up Jill’s spine, she slid to the floor and the WRAC was just prepared to stamp on her head...when the door to the Cleaners Store crashed open and out staggered the redhead a hand to her head, and looking dazed.

The sight of the pretty woman in her pink undies caused the WRAC to pause...Jill grabbed the nylon-clad ankle and raising it as high as she could, tipped her opponent on to her back. Knowing that she had physically met her match Jill tried a different tactic and not one she really cared to use, but...well Tom’s second rule...Don’t get caught...she got to her feet and clutched a shard of the broken vase.

Her left arm whipped around the Lieutenants trim waist and her hand grabbed and to discourage any struggles, squeezed the woman’s right tit. With her right hand held the shard to the woman’s jugular.

“No...no...please...” It was definitely not the redhead’s night. Jill was sorry for her but...

“Ok girlie” Jill addressed the WRAC as she advanced menacingly “Surrender and hand over your clothes or the Lieutenant here will get her name etched on some regimental memorial plaque long before her time.”

The soldier hesitated...not long...but just enough...her gave fell, she was brave but she would not risk the woman’s life.

Jill relaxed her grip and whispered soothing words into the shocked and sobbing redhead’s ear. “Its Ok honey it really is...I’m not going to hurt either of you...in fact,” she added with a smile “You both may get to like it”

By now, the driver was down to her shoes, tan thigh highs, a pair of white “boy shorts” with blue lace edging and a white sports bra. Her hands went tentatively to the bra clasp and Jill nodded encouragement.

The girl dropped the bra on the pile of clothes, which reminded Jill what a debt she owed to the cleaners, who obviously kept the toilet floor pristine.

Judging from the increase in heart rate of officer, she was admiring the perky pair of 34’s that the bra had released, her rate increased as the breasts wobbled as WRAC bent down to unlace her shoes and then slow slid the stockings down and off. Finally as in in a strip tease show the soldier shimmied her whole body as bending forward slightly she worked the knickers off. In a last act of defiance, she balled them up and threw them at Jill. In addition, at the same time proved she was not a natural blonde

The officer’s heart rate went ballistic, with the pleasurable sight of the naked WRAC standing arms cross, still magnificently defiant but knowing she had been "Checkmated"

"Were you in the Girl Guides" Jill whispered to the goggled eyed officer "Get your Knots badge...good there is the remainder of your slip and lab coat over there be so good as to use them to tie up our valiant friend over there...Oh and that will include crotch roping and breast binding her...I do not wish her to get ideas about struggling free"

"Why don't you just execute use...that’s what you "Freedom Fighters" do isn't it...cold blooded murder..." The WRAC spat at Jill as the officer set about her task followed by an "Ouch...please Miss not SO tight please...that’s rubbing my cli*" and the odd "Hey your hands are cold"

Jill gave a wry smile, the officer seemed to be taking delight in her task and the driver looked very uncomfortable and embarrassed.

“Don’t worry Honey” Jill said in staged foreign accent, “We you not harm Okay...we just needs you quietly hidden...no problems...simples yes”

When Jill was satisfied that the officer had completed the task, she did the same to her.

The soldier was then shoved into the far cubical and sat her on the loo bowl.

Thanking the good lord that the pipe work was good solid 1930’s workmanship by Shanks, she affixed the WRAC bound wrists and elbows to down pipe. Gently pulling back each shapely ankle in turn, she secured these to the “S” bend of the waste pipe. Jill stood back to admire her work.

The soldier sat legs wide apart and wriggling slightly with discomfort. Her eye widen as the bound Lieutenant was persuaded...with a few light smacks on her bottom to sit facing her.

Both complained and Jill shoved them up tight, then knotted both their crotch and chest binding together and finally lifting the officers ankles off the floor roped than to her wrists.

Quickly the would be ace reporter slid on the WRAC’s stockings, slip and uniform. She checked her appearance in the mirror, put on the uniform cap and attended to her hair.

“Please...” The red head called out “Don’t leave us like this the cleaners won’t be in all week-end...please”

“Don’t beg her Miss...that lot shows no mercy” The WRAC growled

“I am sorry to say that you are right Lieutenant” Jill mused and picking up the WRAC panties she advanced on the sweating two some.

Leaning over, she placed the waist band of the knickers to the nape of the soldiers neck and pulled the underwear forward scooping up the long blonde locks into the panty. She took it right over the girls head and seated it with the cotton crotch over the woman’s nose, the waistband running from under her chin to the crown of her head. The blondes blue eyes peering out of the leg holes, but through a mass of blonde hair. She repeated the procedure on the officer using the girls own thick tights. Finally she sheaved them from the their heads to below their boob’s with the waitresses black tights, ensuring that the toe ends of the underwear sat over the noses of the two captives.

“There that should muffle any noise darlings” purred Jill “Please feel free to have some fun...I am sure the Lieutenant wouldn’t mind...Bye girls have a good weekend” Jill blew them a kiss and slammed the cubical door closed.

Exiting the lavatory she hung a “Out Off Order” sign on the door...just to allow the two inside plenty of quite time to get to know each other really well.

Once outside, she saw the Major’s car a Range Rover. She started it and went over to the gardeners hut. She retrieved Tom’s grip with his “goodies” in and a small wheelbarrow, both of which she loaded into the boot.
The Major came storming out of Hanger 10 just as furious as when Jill had last seen her. So furious and up tight was she that she failed to notice that her driver was no longer a white blonde woman, but a dark-skinned dark haired girl. Climbing into the back seat the woman snarled to Jill “Drive dam you...and don’t tall to me!...you stupid bitc*...I would just love to find some reason to post your incompetent as* out to Afghanistan, or some other wog infested hell hole! ”

The guards on the main gate flagged them down.

In trepidation Jill lowered the windows

“The base is locked down...no one is going out” the Woman Orderly Officer stated
9/10/2010, 6:24 am Share Link to this post Send Email to Dave Dorc Send PM to Dave Dorc

The major explained, that it was her that had given that order and if the young lady would kindly raise the barriers, the Major would appreciate it greatly.

Actually, she used more colourful language to express her disapprobation with Orderly Officers assertion, which included doubting her parentage, speculated on the likelihood that her mother was a senior member of the oldest profession, that the officer only desired to have solo sex and that she may be slightly challenged in the IQ department.

In fact her use of old fashioned Anglo-Saxon was enough to make a navvy blush. The major then slapped the young woman about the head.

The barriers were raised and they proceeded.

Jill waited until they could see the glow of the lights of London ahead and then tapped one of the gauges on the dashboard.

The major leaned forward between the front seats to look, believing that her driver wish to draw a problem to her attention. What she got was Jill’s elbow straight between her eyes. She slumped down...out cold.

Jill drove of the main road and using the Rovers cross country ability, headed to some thick woods.

She pulled the sleeping major out of the car and dropped her into the wheelbarrow and moved the sprawled figure deeper into the forest, well away from any road or bridleway. Initially it had been Jill’s intention to dump the senseless woman in a back street, but now she felt that a little lesson in manners was called for,.

Finding some likely trees she stopped to relieve the arrogant Major of her outer garments, these Jill cut up as bindings. Bending down she tugged off the woman’s leather boots. And fine Italian leather they were too, hand crafted and must have cost a small fortune, these she dropped back into the wheelbarrow.

Taking the woman’s sock clad ankles she dragged her over and sat facing a small tree. She tied the officers arms at the elbows around the trunk, so that her titties straddled it. With the legs she tied her kneeling fastening the Thighs to the Calf muscles. A rope around her middle was tied to the trunk and a crotch binding added, this Jill worked around the exposed root on which the woman was perched and ensured that the Major's vulva was in tight, intimate and painful contact with said root. The ankles she roped off and secured to another close by tree, pulling the woman's legs backward. The wrists were just close enough to be tied together and to the next tree, this pulled the Majors arms out straight. Finally she stuffed the domineering woman’s mouth with some of the left over pullover and secured it with some duct tape.
As she stood back the Major uttered a groan and started to come to. She was confused for some time, the realisation of her predicament dawned on her.

With muffled grunts she pulled at her bonds and wriggled all to no avail, her face was a mask of fury. However, after about ten minutes of struggling, that only served to make her position even more uncomfortable, her grunts gave way to sobs.

"Well my darling" Jill smiled "How does it feel to be helpless...not good I would imagine...just think of all those people you've abused knowing they could not do anything...well now you've got plenty of time to think on it"

The major upturned face was wide eyed and pleading.

Jill knelt and slowly stroked the woman's breast and her vulva "There...there...don't you worry now Aunty Jill has it all worked out...just relax...don't worry no one will ever find you here...so you needn't be embarrassed...your just going to disappear thats all" She got up and kissed the sobbing woman's forehead.

Satisfied she took several pictures of the woman dressed only in her white underwear and ankle socks and left her to her fate.

“This car should more that cover my bill with Brian” She chuckled as she drove into London “Then I think a little trip to Cornwall and some UFO spotting while the heat dies down” She pulled off the black wig and scratched her short hair.

Three days later 42 was munching some fish and chips and watched, like a hawk watches a field mouse, a group of 18year old girl musicians perform outside Truro Cathedral.

“Well” She though “at least not all of them have been taken over yet”

The concert finished to rapturous applause.

“Time their young friend with her violin joined the group” She purred as she threw the newspaper wrapped food in the bin.

She did not notice the grease soaked head line “Foiled Terror Raid...Senior WRAC Officer Still Missing”

42 Learns that Chocolate is good and Cops learn that things don't go better with coke

Maclunt gazed down from the balcony on to the village of St.Gauen. Its brightly painted cottages clung to the cliffs of "Wolfs Jaw" bay and wound their way down to the small harbour.

The first flush of dawn was gone, and the sky in its grey toned hues and the wind tossed jasper sea did not to raise her feelings of utter despair.

"You fool...how could you hope to bring this project in...to rule over detachments from the seven clans. They are more interested in killing each other than removing the apes"

She shuddered as looked at the cube as it scrolled the tally of security failures; lack of maintenance of the docking systems, the even more serious faults in the power generator safety and notes on the absolute refusal of any clan to accept that its females were responsible.

"The "Buck" as the apes would say..."Stops Here" with me!" she pondered

Maclunt was suddenly aware that her hands were damp with perspiration and were gripping the silk of the slip she was wearing. She was alone, light years from home, with no clan to protect her and with the Consul herself coming...why was she coming...only one reason and Maclunt knew it. It was to have Maclunt liquidated and a new Maximus Clitus from one of the major clans installed.

Maclunt...felt...she felt...terror... terror! gnawing like the feeding virus at her bowels. She gazed at her likeness in the picture. A smiling vivacious blue eyed blonde of thirty three summers looked back at her. The woman was hugging her young daughter. Both death...absorbed...gone with no thought given ...she Maclunt had organised it and had enjoyed the feast. Now as others organised the feast for the Consuls visit, Maclunt understood the fear and terror that she’d caused those two. Both the poor young girl and the mother...who’s identity Maclunt had taken.

The door opened and Byirkj of the clan 1 steeped in without knocking.

"You still here?" The Albai snapped at her leader "Not jumped yet...best if you do...absorptions for failure very painful"

"I am still Maximus Clitus for this site may you be dammed to hell" Snarled Maclunt "What about your groups (she refused to use the word clan) failures...security so lax any ape could just walk in here..."

"Hope they do" Byirkj said with a shrug "Those college students Clan 3 lured here will make a tasty starter...or" she thought for a moment "perhaps the final course, I am sure the Consul...may her name be hallowed in the stars...would enjoy watching them squirm as they see others being consumed...yes I will have them put last" She said with a smile of satisfaction on her beautiful face.

"So you see Maclunt (she refused her leader her honour title) the more apes that swing by...so to speak...the more we can fill up the with other courses...Shame you will not be around to partake...but you may be there of course...as a side dish!" She chuckled

"Oh!...by the way...I knew I came to tell you something, the collection is complete...the last of those college girls...walked in here last night, she’ll be taken to the absorption chamber tonight and secured until the festivities begin...and... I nearly forgot... the Consul will be here in 30 standards...thought you’d be interested in that information... Maximus Clitus...best you jump now yeah" she closed the door.

Maclunt opened the safe and took out a small flight bag and her personal side arm "Jump...No...I’ll run, they’ll catch me...but I’ll take a few with me"

After donning a pink sweater and black slacks, she walked out of the office down the deserted street. The guards on the gate did not look up and she look back only the once, at the small Cornish village as it nestled in the shadow of the old Victorian dam. Her footfalls faded on the cliff path.

Sue gently awoke Catia "Wake up darling...its morning"

The 18yr old stretched, as best she could and rubbed the sleep out of her eyes. Then she shook her long auburn. "Hi Mum...what’s for breakfast"

"Well we have the cold remains of last nights Chinese, or a couple of packets of Walkers cheese and onion crisps"

"Think I’ll pass...care for a walk...we have to decided what to do about our pet alien."

As they strolled along the beach, they tried to come up with a plan. They had followed 42 off and on for the last two days, since spotting her in Truro then up to yesterday evening when she had gone into the gated community of St.Gauen.

"We could just walk up to the gates and ask to be let in" Sue said "Or explain about 42"

"But the notices mum...NO Visitors" Catia muttered "And how are we going to explain 42 to them... "Excuse me young armed lady gate guard, but did you know you let a homicidal alien in last night?"...and Mum just supposing she was telling the truth about those others?"

"Well in that case darling how do we find out except by going in and there’s a twenty foot high wall around the place on the landward side and the cliffs are too steep for us"

They had walked back to the Range Rover by then. As they stopped and gazed out to sea their thoughts were interrupted by the arrival of a black VW camper with a two seat kayak strapped to the roof. Two women in wet suits got out and wandered over.

"Have you been sleeping here?" the shorter and dumpier blonde snapped, her tall brunette friend stood behind arms folded.

"What’s it to you sweet heart" Sue hated uppity self important people especially first thing in the morning.

"I’m Sergeant Claire Cornelius and this is WPC Emma Peake...and what it is to us is that you need a permit to camp out here...I take it that it is your car Madam and you have the documents...?"

Sue gulped

"Its ok mum...I got a permit yesterday...I’ll just go and get it for you officers plus the vehicle documents...they are in the boot"

"Go with her Emma" the sergeant ordered as Catia move out of side around the van.

Puzzled, Sue decided to engage the cop in conversation and found out that the two of them had just finished their weeks duty and planned a little kayak trip along the coast for a few days.

There came a gasp and a yelp of pain from behind the van...the Sergeant followed by Sue turned the corner.

On the ground, face down was the WPC. Standing over her with a shot gun was Catia

"I am sorry I had to knock out your friend" The girl purred pointing the gun at Claire’s heaving chest.

"She should be ok in an hour or two...In the meanwhile Sergeant Cornelius be so good as to drag her back into your van and then strip her" Catia smiled at the woman’s horrified expression and added with a winsome smile

"And your self of course...of your wet suits and anything you have underneath. So sorry but we will be taking your little trip for you...now move!"

"You stupid bitc*s don't know who you're dealing with...your both dead meat walking"

Nevertheless, when Catia ****ed the gun, Cornelius flipped her friend on to her back and garbing the ankles and pulled her over to the back of the van.

Once in side Sue could see that the old police vehicle, was filled with clutter. Rope, yoga mats, Bovril flavoured pot-noodles, towels, vied for space with snorkels, flippers, torches maps and six large waterproof grip bags.

Leaving her daughter to watch the cursing WPC while she unzipped her nubile companion out of her wet suit, Sue negotiated the piles stuff, nearly steeping on a spear gun as she moved.

"This is disgusting Sergeant...almost as bad a my daughters room"

"Leave things alone you slag" Cornelius snapped as she rolled the sleeping WPC's white bikini bottoms off, then as Sue staggered and clutched a one of the grips "Leave those...for Chr*st sake"

Ignoring the woman Sue opened the top bag. "Its full of used panties" she pulled a face and hurriedly refastened the grip. However, tripped and pulled another bag on top of her.

Catia turned to help her mother, but instantly Cornelius, who was now down to a black comfort bra (the matching thong and the wet suit still around her ankles) jumped the girl. Twisting they fell on the floor fighting for the gun with the sergeant on top.

However, Cornelius soon realised that Catia was far stronger than she thought and instead of trying to wrestle the weapon from her she tried to force the barrels down across her opponents throat, throttling her.

The bad cop took too long, for in the seconds it took for Catia to start choking, Sue had regained her feet and Cornelius yelped as the spear point was thrust between the cheeks of her raised ample butt.

"Stop...Drop it or by heaven you'll end up looking like a pig for a spit roast" Sue said very quietly and calmly, leaving Cornelius in no doubt that the threat would be carried out.

A furious Catia waited until the sergeant had released her hold and was attempting to get up, not and easy job with knickers and wet suit around her legs. Catia's left fist connect with Cornelius's jaw sending her crashing backwards. She landed out cold on top of the naked WPC.

"Well..."

"Well what mum?"

"You better finish stripping your playmate there"

"Why me"

"You knocked her out..." Sue picked up the fallen grip "Hello what's this" a trickle of white powder was falling from the bag.

"Mother NO!"

Too late Sue stuck her finger in and then rubbed some on her gums... "Oh boy that's good stuff and quite pure too...I could do a couple of lines of that"

"Mother?"

"Its coke darling...your farther and I used to use it when we entertained his friends on our away weekends"

"You did drugs?"

"Yes Catia my darling innocent girl...your mum did drugs and if you want the whole true...partner swapping as well...all to help your daddies career"

"You slept with other men?"

"Some times men...sometimes...." Sue let the sentence hang in the fettered air of the van

"You mean....blo*dy h*ll mother really"

"How do you think you got into that posh school of yours...Luck that some ladies on the governing board swung both ways"

Further discussion was cut short as the tall WPC groaned and started to come to.

She had enough energy and sense to struggle as she was tied up. Catia had to threaten to "punch her lights out again" before they could crotch rope and breast bind the girl. Eventually she was secured her long legs stretched before her. Her ankles crossed and tied to a bracket at the back of the van. her knees bound and the rope wrapped around her elegant neck pulling her forward. Her upper arms secured at the biceps by rope, that was linked to her bound breasts and with her elbows and wrists both tightly tied also fastened to the crotch rope.

The girls tearful face gazed up imploringly.

Leaving Sue to truss up the Sergeant, Catia quickly interrogated the girl. She knew nothing about any aliens...although most of the cops had seen strange lights in the sky. The two of them had for years supplemented their police pay by smuggling drugs in from fishing boats off shore. They had thought themselves so, so clever...who would suspect WPCs in a kayak were dealing in most of the yacht anchorages along the south Cornish coast. They even stashed the coke under piles of well worn panties to discourage close inspection.

Sue was slipping into the Cornelius's rubber wet suit. She grinned. "This rubber suit feels so nice it brings back some memories"

Catia shook her head resigned to the fact that her mother used to be a real swinger. She stripped and then donned Emma's bikini.

Taking the snorkels, flippers and the speargun's the two started to move off

“Wait please don’t leave us like this if the dealer for that coke find us they’ll kill us”

“She’s right” Catia said “It could be days before we get chance to go to the cops” She pulled out some of the used panties and balled one up “Open wide...”

“No...No...I meant...let us go...Not....Ummmmmppphh mmmmmmppphhh nnnnoooooo gurgle....mmmmph” tears flowed and Emma squirmed mightily; as the underwear was unceremoniously rammed home. Knotted rope was added as a cleave to stop any attempt to tongue the silencing wad out.

Leaving the woebegone WPC to her chewing, Catia turned her attention to Cornelius who was now awake and rather more humble. The sergeant pleaded as the girl, panties in hand, knelt by the bound horrified drug smuggler. Smiling Catia pinched the sergeants’ noise, her mouth opened and a choice ripe pair of knickers were popped in, the cleave added and just for extra silence duct tape was smoothed over both mouths.

Eventually Catia drove the van into a little disused boat shed and backed it against a stone wall, so even if the two inside got free they would be unable to open the rear door and escape their fate.

“They’ll be ok?” Sue called over her shoulder as the paddled that kayak out around the headland.

“Don’t really care...”Catia snapped “That bit*h would have killed me” Then she thought and repented “Yes mum they’ll be ok for a couple of days. The dealers won’t find them and I told them that once we’ve dealt with our Alien friend we would let the police deal with them”

At that moment 42 having assumed Catia’s form was prowling around St.Gauen.

“The entrance must be somewhere here” she purred softly to herself.

It was then she noticed the public lavatory block. The “Gents” side was locked and had a spiders web or three around it. The “Ladies” side was in use and quite busy...42 saw that girls went in and out but that it was never the same women coming out as went in.

She pushed the door open, none of the stalls was in use. There came a blast of air like the rush of air before a tube train arrived, three girls in smart clothes came out from the shower area and past her by without a word.

“Albai” 42 hissed softly.

Just then the door opened and a group of them came in all similarly attired; in short tunic dresses, tight black leggings and Ugg boots. 42 stepped back into a stall out of sight.

The Albai had rudimentary telepathic ability but only between clan members and then only for short distances. 42 was able to “listen in” ...one girl of the patrol had been delayed...but as she was of a different clan, therefore, these Albia did not care they made their was to the shaft.

A tale handsome young blonde woman entered and stopped just outside the stall. 42 sensed her aura. The Albia was furious that she'd been left to patrol a section on her own and she was ravenously hungry.

42 steeped out and broke into the Albai’s mind telepathically “Typical of that clan is it not...do no work and will claim the first draw off from those apes captured the other day”...42 suppressed her feelings of loathing and horror at the thought, but continued... “I have solid food, plant seed extract the apes call it chocolate...in my abode...like some?”

It worked a treat, the guard was fooled into thinking 42 was one of her clan any concerns regarding the identity of her new companion were overridden by the desire for the chocolate.

As 42 let the Albai chat away as the walked through the rock passages, the girl obligingly using her pass swipe to open the security doors. 42 thus learned of the impending visitation, the recent quarrel’s between the clans and more importantly that the girl musicians were still alive; secured in the feeder chambers, but still alive and untouched by the digestive virus.

42 sensed they were approaching the abode chambers...time to separate the Albai from her clothes and pass swipe. A darken corridor of to the left...sound of machinery to mask any noise the doomed guard would make...no one around...42 dropped back a pace...for an instant the woman must have picked up her thoughts her pretty face turned open mouthed wide eyed to 42.

“Sorry honey bunny” 42 purred as her fist connected with the girls jaw. The Albai head slammed back against the rock walls and she crumpled.

42 arms slid under the guards, supporting her and dragging her back into the dark corridor. Just in time for six members of the guards clan came strolling up from the chambers and passed by happily chatting.

She dragged the woman back into a sub-corridor. Crates and machinery creating a bit of a maze until she reached an large air duct at the end.

By now the guard was coming to. She groaned and her feet started to scrabble to get a purchase of the granite floor. 42 let her gain her footing then quickly applied a sleeper hold.

The guard struggled and thrashed a bit. 42 used her superior telepathic powers to stifle the Albia’s alarm calls and tightened her grip...

The guards soft Ugg boots beat a furious tattoo on the floor, her hands snatched ineffectually at the arm that was crushing her arteries.

“Stop that my dear girl...your in the hands of a trained killer so behave or else...its all right your just going to check out that’s all...stop struggling I say...someone may hear you...that’s right nice and quite now”

A gurgle a few jerks of her long legs and the guard was subjugated. 42 gently lowered the girl to the floor. She the stripped herself and put her school uniform, shoes and underwear in crate. Then it was the guards turn. Rolling the blonde on to her sizeable chest 42 unzipped the short tunic dress and worked it and the straps of the slip of the shoulders and down to the midriff. The strapless bra was unclasped and removed as the blonde was rolled back. 42 pressed her hand to the left tit just to check, the hearts were beating just fine...for now.

esercito sconfitto

42 placed a roll of packing material under the Albai's ankles then lifting each shapely leg in turn she worked the Ugg boots of letting the foot clad in a thick white sock fall back silently on to the packing. Grabbing the woman by her long hair she pulled her into a seating position and unclipped the bra.
"Well honey bunny the ape you replaced sure had good titties" she purred and let her victim fall heavily back ward on to the floor. Next the tight leggings and white cotton panties were rolled down and with the socks removed from the feet. 42 surveyed the naked woman.

"Well Miss Big Tits...I would really like to stay and play...but you know how it is...places to go Albai to kill...which remind me..." Lifting the naked ankles she dragged the guard over behind more containers. Over to a open drum type, the inside of which had a thick padding she tipped the girl inside and tucked in her legs. She was starting to lower the top down when the alien regained consciousness.

"Bye honey...I think your friend will be along shortly to shoot this stuff into the sea...till then if you want any just yell"

The alien's eyes widened, her mouth opened to scream as 42 sealed the lid.

As she donned the guards underwear the container rattled and swayed a bit. Nevertheless, by the time 42 was adjusting her hair all was silence.

She picked up the guards side arm, swipe card and communicator, then dusting off her black leggings she strode confidently into the main corridor and headed for the power plant.

Byirkj was not surprised that Maclunt had run...it was actually what she had hoped for. As it would seal the her leaders fate. It also gave Byirkj the chance to ingratiate herself with the consul by serving up Maclunts' head on a plate...both figuratively and literally.

To that end she had seven of her best girls out on a seek and destroy mission. Their last report was that they had picked up the woman’s trail in Liskeard as she headed up to Bodmin moor.

Byirkj drew an Havana cigar from its tube, sniffed it luxuriating in the scent, lit it and relaxed in her former bosses chair. Life was good and that little nubile girl from the forth clan had been giving her the eye...well why not...she flipped her communicator on and arranged matters...

Had she known Maclunt’s character she would not have been so confident. Running was really not her style, but cowardly ambush certainly was.

The former Maximus Clitus had settled her self in hiding along the small road that ran by Dozmary Pool. The perfect place to see, but not be seen and in easy striking distance of various campsites and activities that would mask her presents if need be.

In fact there was a “fun run” ““Dykes against Discrimination” or some such” Maclunt mussed, remembering the recent article in the Bodmin Bugle, as through her view scan she saw some rather attractive, if flushed faced women, pounding the little footpaths and wearing what looked to be Hawaiian Hula costumes. Her rather naughty thoughts were interrupted as a SUV bumped up the track, till it got stuck in the mud.

Six pale skinned Albai, dressed in grey short skirts, black thigh boots, white hose and white roll neck pullovers got out and tried to push the vehicle. They put backs into it while their bosoms, as prominent as snow cover mountains in their pullovers, heaved most delightfully.

The driver gunned the engine and instantly the killers light clothing and skins changed to the colour of the Bodmin mud...well actually it was mud plus...as a farmer had just driven a herd of bullocks along that stretch Maclunt had to suppress a fit of laughter as the girls fell into the mire.

Finally, the girls scrapped of enough mud to at least see what they were doing and forming a single line they started to creep up, between some dry stone walls towards the barn where their instruments told them that Maclunt was...except she was not...she was slowly, silently, slipping up to the file of Albai on the other side of the wall, with a sizeable lump of good Cornish granite in one hand.

The rear most lovely never knew what hit her and she certainly could not warn her comrades. Maclunt using her superior telepathic powers, blocked the girls links, just before clamping a hand air tight over the brunettes mouth and noise. The woman managed one “mmmmppphhhh” of surprise as she was hauled backward, just before there came the soft clump...clump...clump of an on going head/granite interface situation.

Maclunt slid the silenced Albai over the wall and laid her gently down, arms folded on her chest amongst the wall. “There you are a nice little place...just sleep my pretty one” her assailant purred and talking the girls side arm she slid off after the others.

The next killer was looking at her scanner as she moved. She was cursing the device and slapping it as she tried to improve the readings. The line had halted and the first five moved forward the girl with the scanner, in fact the only one not wearing a delicate coating of bullock sh1t, dropped into cover.

Once the others were out of sight, Maclunt moved. She hand gagged the surprised girl and trust her fallen companions blast weapon into her face. “One sound and you die...now get into that heather and remove your clothes...now!” Maclunt smiled with grim satisfaction as she sensed the other shock and fear...

Off came the pullover and the white bra. The cold Cornish wind off of the Atlantic hardened the woman’s nipples. The skirt was unfastened and unzipped and thrown at Maclunt. “Tights and knickers too Darling” Maclunt hissed you’ll not need them where your going.

The killer rolled her underwear down to her ankles then hopped about trying to shake off one of the boots. “Look Maclunt...I mean Maximus Clitus...have mercy...I am just obeying orders...please I’ll kill the others for you if you spare me...please I have a family...”

“Just like Carol!”

“What?”

“Carol the ape you replaced...she had children too...Oh yes you know... you ate them!”

Maclunt fist smashed into the woman’s jaw and she toppled back and lay still.

“She begged too and you laughed...so no deal”

Maclunt bent down and slid the boots of each well honed leg. The sock cover feet fell with a soft plop to the mossy floor.

Once the tights and the red panties were removed, Maclunt stripped naked and clambered into the warm underwear and rolled on the white tights. The girl started to come round. Maclunt threw her the outfit and underwear that she had recently occupied. Glowering the Albai dressed as Maclunt watch

“What...what are you going to do with me...please...please don't hurt me...” the woman was grovelling now.

For an answer Maclunt slugged her with the grip of the side arm.

Bending over the girl she placed her hands over the killers face and fought hard to suppress a scream of agony as the transformation took place. The face of Maclunt became like the killer and the killer like Maclunt, but with two differences. Maclunt burned out the killers neurone cluster that worked the telepathic communication and she also fused the girls lips together, so that she unable to communicate on any level.

Maclunt dragged the shaken Albai to her feet and frog marched her forward towards the barn.

She sensed that the five had split up three lay in cover in front of the barn, while two had worked their way around to the back. Classic...simple and effective tactics for ensuring the elimination of any occupant of any building...except when the intended target was not in the building but coming up from behind.

Jabbing the blaster into the small of her hostages back Maclunt whispered one word "Run"

The killer took to her heals... "There she goes!" Maclunt screamed both audibly and telepathically.

"Shoot her you sow" one of the Killers screamed back and ran past Maclunt

The other two sprang to their feet to give chase but as they passed what they thought was their comrade, Maclunt's two fists smashed into to crotches. The girls fell doubled up in agony...but this was soon over as the Maximus Clitus brought the butt of her blaster down repeatedly on both heads.

She turned and ran towards the barn, to meet the other two. As the first rounded the building she received a chop to the neck which laid her low...her friend, who was running flat out had no time to avoid the fallen form and went sprawling over her. Before she could get up the butt of the blaster beat a rapid tattoo on her skull and she lay still.

Using her view scan she caught sight of the remaining two, the dummy Maclunt was fast but the other killer was faster, she closed and hurled herself upon the fleeing girl, fists flew as nonchalantly Maclunt walked towards them. The Killer had just finished punching out the others lights and was reaching for her knife to finish the job when Maclunt persuade her to take a nap with a heavy blow of her fist.

It took two hours for Maclunt to drag each Albia into the barn, get them stripped naked; immobilised and securely gagged...she enjoyed the gagging bit as the girls where all awake by then and protested and pleaded as their mouths were stuff with each others panties. Finally Maclunt slid open a metal hatch a foul smell arouse...

“An old septic tank girls...” The Maximus Clitus grimed wickedly “Its empty...well mostly empty...hope you don’t mind that as is going to be your new home”

She pulled the first shocked and squirming killer to her feet and dragged her sobbing over to the hatch...there came a splash and some slurping sounds...this she repeated six further times.

“Bye girls it was fun playing with you but now I must go...” The hatch slammed down with an air of finality and was cover with straw.

Jill Spinney watched with great interest, the preparations for the annual Coastal Bounds Beating at Portlien. She had always avoided news assignments to these “Folksy” events but now she could not be more interested. Ever since in fact, she had heard the vicar talking in the Pub last night, for apparently for the first time in five years the procession was going to be allowed to march through the gated community of St.Gauen. That got Jill very interested, because her laptops projections of the all the UFO sightings crossed and met just above the little community of “High Net Worth” individuals that St.Gauen had become.

There was one catch...only a selected group...mostly youth females as it turned out would be able to take in that part of the route. Jill was not invited...but included in the privileged group happened to be the Plymouth University Majorettes.

Jill had hoped to pick off one and “borrow” her clothes. However, most of the students had come in a coach party and had been guided around by the local policeman with a skill that would but many a sheep dog to shame. “Perhaps his got more than a professional interest in the miniskirt and thigh boot clad young lovelies.” Jill smiled to herself. He was certainly under orders to keep the students well away from the pub...no one wanted any drunken majorette falling off a cliff path.

Jill rather despondently, turned her back on the Scarlett clad girls in their black tights and white boots and was trudging up the narrow track to the thick copse of old storm blasted oaks in which she had secreted her VW camper.

Suddenly there came a BMW hurtling around the bend. A screech of brakes and Jill’s shins took a knock from the front bumper as the car stopped...Just! Jill fell on to the highly polished bonnet, dazed and angry. Before she could recover enough sense to scream and swear at the stupid woman driver, the driver put her head out off the window and snapped

“Hey you there! which way down to Portlien, my daughter her has to be there for some march or other. We are in a hurry and my Sat-Nav. is shot”

Jill realised that the young blonde who was blowing some bubble gum as she sat texting was wearing a majorettes uniform. On the back seat was floating a "Happy 18th Birthday" balloon and several opened parcels and torn wrapping paper littered the interior of the posh executive car.

Jill put on a nice smile as she dusted her self off. After all as old Tom had said "You capture more wasps with jam than with vinegar my girl"

"Well if I was you I would not start from here!" Jill tried her best to speak in the local dialect, to her it sounded like a bad Welsh accent, but the woman in the mink fur appeared not to notice that.

"Look here good woman" (patronising or what Jill thought) "Miranda must simply get to the march its her first time with her new Uni. and one simply wishes to make a good impression...now be so good to point the way if you are incapable of vocalising the directions..."

Ignoring the rich ***** Jill turned and beamed at the bored looking teenager. "Be it your birthday today young Miss?"

The girl sneered "Like...the balloon retard!...Huh!" she went back to her texting.

"Well that takes care of Toms rule number 1" Jill though "You'll regret being obstreperous with me young woman"

"If you be so go...like to reverse the car back about 200 meters, you'll be seeing a track to your right...ignore the "No Through Road" sign that be put up by the council like...and they no not the difference between their ar*e-hole and their elbow like...If you be so good as to turn right at the wood and down a slop you'll be going where you need to be and..." Jill got no further the window purred closed and the car reversed with the speed of Concorde at takeoff.

Jill jogged gently up the hill...conserving her energy and with a very wicked smile on her face.

42 learns that Love can bind, Digger saves the day and Catia takes a dip

42 took the lift down the ten levels to the power plants. Access to the cold fusion reactors would, of course be heavily guarded and monitored remotely. She did not have time to take out the control rooms or the guards, but then she didn't need to. For the Albia had obligingly created a secondary power source by drilling five thousand meters down in the granite to generate super high-pressure steam.

She intention to corrupt the geothermal energy plants controls and send a jet of steam with a power rating of some 65 megawatts straight up into the cold fusion reactor. This 42, hoped would destroy the super-cold magnets that held the fusion plasma in check and start an unstoppable chain reaction that would suck the whole of St.Gauen and the Albia into oblivion in a temporary small black hole.

"But first..." she thought... as she smiled sweetly at a group of attractive young tech women as they passed by on their way to the feeding chambers "I need a thermal suit and a pass..."

She ducked into a small service tunnel that sloped steeply downward. As she moved down it got noticeably hotter and she felt the sweat running down between her cleavage. Twice she had to stop to ease and fan the waste band of her leggings to release the warm moist air from around the crotch of the guards white panties. Then as she rearranged her clothes, she heard a noise...the slamming of metal on metal and a voice...an Albia voice raised in anger. She hurried to the sound.

"So...you no wish to come and keep me company...that's not what you said in the abode chambers only one standard ago...I suppose my clan is not good enough for you...GO TO HELL!" a communicator cube shot out of a side tunnel, narrowly missed 42's nose and chipped granite off the opposite wall.

Stealthily peering around the corner, she saw a young redheaded Albia hunched over a chair head on a control terminal. Two things struck 42...One, the girl was sobbing her heart out and Two...she was in a thermal suit that looked fine for size.

"This yours? Worker!" 42 telepathically demanded...she hoped that she had at one time been told that in Albia society soldiers always out ranked technicians and they were snobby about it too. "Throwing state property about is a high crime!"

The girl spun around. Her handsome face tear stained and her soft green eyes red from crying. The thermal suit was open to the waste revealing a black T-shirt sweat stained. 42's first thought was how beautiful the woman looked and she felt compassion...The she remembered how each Albia managed to get like that and her determination returned.

"I care not" the girl snapped "That slut from the forth clan bedded me and I lent her a full 100 standards wages...now...now" she sobbed again "She gets call from "BIG I AM" Byirkj and I am as much favoured as yesterdays vomit...I wish I was dead!"

"Funny you should say that" 42 thought.

She approached the girl and placed a hand on her shoulder "That slut will get what is coming to her Hankrie" 42 said softly as she read the woman’s name on the suit. "She knows not when she is on to a good thing" bending down she kissed the woman.

It was easy really...she slid the girl...who was now overjoyed at the thought of having sex with a soldier...out of her suit...she even ascertained that the "Tech Girl" would not be missed for a long time and that no supervisor would come this way...all before the girl and her were naked.

The Tech took her by the hand and led her back behind banks of instruments and crates to a spot where soft bedding lay. The Albia threw herself down on her back and pulled 42’s head gently down between her milky thighs....

"The things I have to do for the apes on plant" 42, thought as she warmed to matters.

An hour later, they lay in each other's arms...The Tech Girl alternatively giggling or whispering sweet nothings in 42’s ear.

42 worked her left arm under the neck of the Albia and moved her right hand from the girl's breast to her swanlike throat. She softly kissed the girls lips and gazed into those green eyes as she rolled on top. Her legs stretched out pressing those of the Albia down.

"You know my sweet Hankrie...just now, when we meet you said that you wished you were dead...well one should be very careful what one wishes for" 42’s hand clamped tight on the girls throat...there was some struggling...but the girl was already exhausted from the sex and was now in shock.

A while later...42 checked the hearts...they still thumped away...but Hankrie was unconscious.

"It would be kinder to kill you straight away" 42, said as she pulled on the woman’s underwear. "But for some reason I cannot do it...so..."

She took some thick packing tape and after ensuring it was of Albia origin, thus immune to the chemicals that species could generate and would rot earth materials too easily...she quickly turned poor Hankrie into something akin to an Egyptian mummy. She balled up the guards white knickers and forced them into the mouth of the tech girl. The final bit of tape went over the bulging mouth and then the ears, over the crown of the head down under the jaw, around and around clamping the jaw down on the moist panty gag.

She then dragged the Tech-Girl over to an airshaft. 42 opened it, then fastened more of the tape around the girl's ankles and lowered the naked package down headfirst. She affixed the tape and closed the shaft cover, leaving the doomed Albia to dangle and squirm in the hot up draught.

Jill strode to the camper van that sat in a natural bowl in the centre of the wood. She checked her watch the service would be starting in about half an hour. That if she new the standard form of services for the Church of England should take about an hour...a bum-numbing hour on hard wooden pews...if Jill remembered right from her childhood. Plus the young woman Vicar was the talkative type...so a overrun was all too likely...then hour to hour and a half for a parish lunch...so plenty of time then.

She feed and then released Digger. He raced around, found a preferred tree and relived himself, then ran off, found to a pile of Deer sh*t and rolled in it. He scampered back to Jill with a look on his face that said, "What a good Doggie am I...am I". Jill, without thinking said the two words that was guaranteed to spook him..."Digger BATH!" the Jack Russell shot off into the woods.

Jill cursed, "Well you’ll be back for meal time I recon."

She headed off to see how Mrs Mink Coat and Ms Stroppy Majorette were getting on with the Cornish countryside.

Jill had grown up in these hills and had accompanied Tom on his last visit down here. He had told her that he and his SAS squadron had trained here just before D-Day. He shown her bunkers and stores that had been built in 1940, from which the old men of the villages would have made good Churchill’s speech of "We shall fight them on the Beaches and in the Hills...We will NEVER Surrender".

Something dark and fungoide crept into Jill’s sole. She shuddered "What if the aliens are hostile? May be the whole of humanity would have to fight and never surrender" Jill looked around she needed Digger and his warm companionship.

She cleared the wood and climbed a small tumuli. Despite the black mood, she was in the sight of the BMW made her chuckle.

A BMW is a good car...its Off Road 4x4 type is even a passable poor mans version of a Range Rover. However, not even a Range Rover could move once it was up to its axles in a Bodmin bog. The BMW had tried to move and indeed was still trying...The engine gunned and great fountains of mud, moss and peat shot upward from the rear tyres as they buried themselves even deeper into the bog.

Jill walked to a low stonewall and picked up a battered wooden extension ladder. The first the two rather pre-occupied woman knew they were not alone was when the tip of the ladder crashed down on the roof of the car.

Jill peered down through the sunroof "You’ve got yourselves into a bit of bother I see M’ladies" She chuckled

The explosion of threats and swearing from the two occupants of the sinking BMW would have made a Regimental Sergeant Major go pale.

"Now...now...” Jill scolded "Look on this as a lesson in patients...For example...It will be at least five years before they get round to putting in a mobile phone mast close enough for you two to call for help and then more pressingly...if you two don’t stop fidgeting in the cab and certainly if you don’t stop revving that engine, it will be just...I would recon. thirty minutes before the car with you in it sink out of sight for ever..."

Both woman sat open mouthed and eyes wide...both then tried the doors...and found to their horror that they would not open. The daughter grabbed her mobile and started screaming at it....Just then there came a buzzing sound and a wisp of smoke arouse as the bog water contacted the cars electrics. The windows...the engine and the stereo all stopped dead.

"Well don’t just stand there...get us out...get us out" Mrs Mink Coat screamed banging on the windows...Her yells subsided to a soft "Oh my god No!" as the car bonnet dipped and it lurched to one side.

"Told you about fidgeting" Jill said in a calm voice.

"Get us out...we’ve got money...help us...you stupid slut" Ms Stroppy Majorette snarled

"Oh do I want money though...You see use retards...well we don’t need much cash...being retards like we won’t know what to do with it like"

"Mummy can help you she’s work for big companies...she knows all the top people...she taught ethics at...Enron...Leman Brothers...BP..."

"Shut the f*ck up Miranda" Mrs Mink snapped "She’s no simpleton...we’ve been cleverly mugged" Then turning to Jill "OK Honey name you price...will pay it...but I warn you...you had better flee afterward because I’ll have the whole Devon and Cornwall police force on your case...So just name your price and get us out...."

"Say Please" Jill could not resist making the rich bit*h squirm

"Please...name your price and Please get us out" the woman snarled.

"My price...my price" Mussed Jill awaiting the next downward lurch of the car to strength her bargaining position. It came with howls of terror from the two inside.

"My price...well lets start with...All your jewellery, gadgets and mobiles...open the sun roof and I’ll drop this sack in...Hurry up girls can’t be long now it your car decides to do an impersonation of the Titanic...That right everything...you can keep your wedding ring if you like...Thank you that’s most kind...I now some old soldiers to whom this will mean a warm winter and enough grog to toast her majesty..." Jill jumped from the ladder to the Tumuli dumped the sack and grabbed two more

"What do you want now...dam your eyes" the Mother was looking very worriedly at the sinking bonnet "We have paid your price..." Then as the car started to settle even quicker..."Please please help us...please save us...anything...anything!...just get me out of here!"

"Please" The daughter echoed tearfully as she proffered her well used mobile. "What else have we got"

"Your clothes.." Jill intoned, "Including your undies...both of you strip...and I would really advise you do it quickly and with out too many vibrations...your cars is getting awfully low."

"But...but my daughter has never seen me naked!...please you must want something else...just stop humiliating us and tell me what it is...Nooooo!" her discourse was cut short as the black bog started to ooze up the bonnet

"If you want out...I want your clothes" Jill quietly insisted "But if your too prissy..." She turned as if to go

Both women started to strip very quickly...The mother handed over her mink...her white silk blouse...her hand made leather court shoes...she unbelted her trousers and wriggled then down long luscious legs revealing a light blue lace panty, the prefect match to her scalloped bra. She wore grey thigh high stockings. She paused after dropping all her outerwear in one of Jill's plastic bags.

"And the rest you rich bit*h!" Jill was in no mood for any games "Unless you wish to treat your skin to a really long all over mud pack"

The front clasp of the bra was popped open and two reasonable titties popped out...

"Like the view?" the woman snarled sarcastically at Jill

"Just thinking what wonders modern surgery can perform...Now hurry up and get your knickers off..."

With a sideways glance at her goggled eyed daughter, the woman rolled her panties down to her feet then slid the stockings down to join them. Finally, she pulled the stocking panty ball off her ankles, then slipping the shoulder straps of she added the bra and dropped the undies in the bag.

The daughter unfastened the scarlet hussar style jacket and removed it. A amply filled plan white crop top bra hove into view. The girl threw the jacket on the rear seat, glowering at Jill as she did so.

"Stop that madam!" Jill snapped "Pick that jacket up...dust it off and fold it properly, then place it in a bag with your Shako...your not at home now"

The car lurched again and gave impetus to the majorettes' actions.

The short scarlet skirt was unfastened in double quick time. The young woman's body would Jill was sure have raised many a man's...and quite a few women's libido. Some of the arrogance was gone from the students pretty face a tear rolled down her cheek, she opened her mouth to plead when the car lurched again. The girls face went blue her eyes bulged and she started to thrash around.

"OMG...OMG...she's swallowed her gum..." The mother howled "Do some thing...do something!" but she sat motionless.

Jill reached down, grabbed the flaying feminine form and pulled her up and sat her on the roof...she then applied the Heimlich manoeuvre and the offending gum shot out into the bog.

Jill pulled the sobbing student to the Tumuli and dropped her on to a ground sheet. She went back to the car, just as the mother was trying to exit it through the sunroof...

Jill shoved the terrified woman back and grabbed the bags of clothes..."Stay still *****!...I'll be back for you shortly...once I have full separated your daughter from her undies and those lovely white thigh boots of hers". Ignoring the woman's frantic pleadings Jill strolled off .

The majorette was on her feet now, but still trying to catch her breath. When she had, Jill told her to complete what she had started. At no time had the girl or her mother expressed any thanks for Jill's timely intervention. In fact, Jill wondered if either knew the meaning of the word "Thanks"

The already loosened skirt was slid off, the student had just as nice legs as her mother. She then got to work on the leather boots. There were gold buttons as the top of each boot, these the student unfastened and then hopped around as she removed the footwear from first the left then the right leg.

"Now your undies lady...I have those red panties off first...if you please guess there part of the outfit"

"Why do you want my underwear?" The majorette protested

"Cause I'm going to impersonate you in the march...and a great friend once told me that to really get into the character you had to get into the knickers...literally!"

"But why Mothers?" The girl enquired having removed her uniform panties, she tucked her thumbs into rolled the thick shinny black tights and worked then down and off her long legs. Just as with the skirt and the panties, she folded these neatly placing them on the ground sheet.

"Easy...don’t forget your white bra and you little black thong darling...as I said easy...your mother need to be humiliated and taken down a peg or two...as of course does your good self...Nice tits...I hope you have not got the same addiction to silicone as your “Mater”...Natural...good those nipples seem to enjoy the fresh air...I see unlike your dear mother you believe in a Brazilian cut...very clean"

The naked 18 year old stood hands raised "What...what are you going to do with us...Mother won't rest till your behind bars for this..." The girl lowered her hands and steeped lose to Jill "Please don't hurt us...I'm sure you do not want too...you are ...so...so lovely...I could be nice to you if you will be nice to me..."

Jill felt her she getting rather moist in the crotch of her black cotton panties...The beautiful girl was offering herself on a plate...

"You'll not be harmed" Jill grinned she felt in charge now the arrogance was gone from the young naked woman in front of her...and by jingo she was fit..."Concentrate...Jill my girl concentrate" she thought. "There are some old world war two bunkers in the woods, I'll lock you and your mother in there...with food and water...you'll be fine for a couple of....UUuuhhgggggg"

Jill's world exploded and she pitched forward. When she awoke, she was bare breasted face up on the ground. The mother was towering over her a sizeable lump of tree in her hand. She was wearing her Mink again. The expression on her face was one of dark triumph. The daughter stood to one side with her jacket draped over her alabaster shoulders but with the same look of evil intent.

"You humiliated me...stripped me...lost my car..." the words seemed to hiss out Mrs Mink coats mouth...

Jill looked up...she felt sick both from the pain and from the realisation of how easy she had been tricked.

"Take this Miranda...while I give our little black girl here something to remember us by...You know ni**er the woods are full of interesting bits of wood and when I saw this I thought of you!"

In her hand, she now held a piece of a branch about a foot long and a good three inches in diameter.

"Get your skirt up and your tights and panties down...then I'll give you my little gift here...I'm sure it must seem quite small to what your boyfriends give you...But I'll try to use it forcefully to make up for that...Tights down slut...this will make your eyes water"

"Stop" Jill protested as the woman shoved apart her legs "That could kill me if you use it"

"Oh dear me...could it really..." The woman said with mock concern as she knelt between Jill's legs, "I was kind of hoping it would...brace yourself you ni**er bit*h"

So saying she grabbed Jill's right thigh to force her legs apart.
esercito sconfitto

Then there came a growl, which became a snarl, followed by a scream of agony.

Mrs Mink Coat jumped up screaming in pain yelling "Get it off me...get it off" as she dashed around in panic, Jill could see the woman had acquired a new fashion statement on her posterior...to whit...one very angry Digger Dog with his teeth firmly embedded through the expensive fir and right deep into the even more expensive as* of one rich Bi*ch.

The daughter dropped the wood and moved to help. Jill tripped her up and got on top they struggled until the blonde student laid face up...with Jill on her chest...

"I have to go and separate my poor dog from your mother's fat a*s, before my dog get food poisoning...But I'm not leaving you conscious to bushwhack me...so night...night darling" The very angry reporter grabbed a large handful of the blondes long hair and pulled her head up.

Although her eyes were closed with pain the girl blubbered "Don't hit me...I'll behave don't hit me...please!"

"Oh! I'm never intended to hit you...I'm just going to cut of your air until your out cold" Jill move her body and her strong thighs locked behind the girls neck...The students eyes gazed widely up though Jill's lush private hairs to Jill grinning face "If you even think of trying to bite...I'll break your f*cking neck" she smiled down and pressed on with the neck scissiors.

For about forty seconds the girl heaved and squirmed under Jill she slowly turned purple...her eye rolled back and her lids closed.

Jill stayed put for awhile, then after she checked that the girls heart was still pumping...climbed off and walked over to where the yelling Mother, was trying to climb a tree with a Digger still firmly attached to her *ss.

Jill tapped her on the shoulder and as the woman turn Jill's fist slammed into her jaw.

When the mother awoke, she found herself tightly tide to a tree deep in the wood. She was sitting her legs, arms and surgically enhanced titt*es stretched before her around the trunk, as she tried to move she became aware that being in a seated position and with her legs spread her vulva was pressed hear against the tree bark. Also, she could not see much of the wood in front of her as her daughter was tied facing her to the same tree and in the same manner. Their arms and legs where intertwined and the were both crotch roped and breast bound.

The woman started to struggle that attracted a deep growl from Digger who sat watching.

Jill came over. She was dressed in the majorette’s boots, tights red panties and crop top.

"Lets us go you ni**er bi*ch" Mrs Mink Coat snarled she would have added more insults except that Digger had walked over and his snarling mouth was inches from her ear "Nice doggy...good doggy...please for f*ck sake call him off" the women pleaded.

A smiling Jill obliged, the turning and bending over slightly she wriggled her panty clad as* in front of Miranda's tear stained face "Tell me honey bunny does my derriere look big in you panties?"

"What...what are you going to do with us?...you can't leave us like this...We have money Mother will pay anything you ask"

"Sorry honey bunny...no deal...I was going to leave you locked in all nice and comfortable for just a day or two...now you can both stay here and get some serious tree-hugging in...you'll both be none the worse for it...and I am sure someone will find you both...one day!...However, you are correct I can't leave you like this there is the little matter of gagging you...now where did I put your mothers knickers and stockings...Here they are!...open wide Miranda" Jill flipped the panties inside out and balled them up. She presented them crotch first to the horrified girls quivering lips...

"No...please...no...MMMMMiuuuuuupppppphhhhhh....noooooooo...Uuuuugghhhh"

"Hmmm?" Mussed Jill mockingly "Know what I think there's room in there for the bra as well...NO you don’t my girlfriend...try spitting those knickers out and I'll ram them down your throat...You were happy to help your dear mother try to kill me...so this is play back time...Open wide...wider...there we go...just a little more..."

After five minutes Jill stood back to admire her handy work. Miranda's mouth bulged like a beer drinker’s belly. A knotted stocking was forced between her pearly whites, stretched tight and tided off very tight at the nap of the sobbing girl’s neck, painfully trapping a large amount of long blonde hair. The other stocking was wound from the jaw to the top of the head and back a number of times and tided off, thus clamping the mouth down on the "tasty" wad.

Apart from some very muffled "mmmuuuuppphhh's" and whimpers' Miranda was now good and silent

Jill picked up the majorettes little thong and turned to Mrs Mink Coat.

"Keep away from me you n**ger" The woman screamed at her "Keep away" she shut up as she felt diggers hot fettered breath on her ear.

"You are so making this enjoyable for me you racist hag" Jill quietly intoned, "Open up...In we go a little more"

"Biitttchhh fuuuucckinnng nnniii******eeerrr ssstttuuupppiiidd...bbbiittttch" the woman gurgled as the thong ticked at the back of her throat

"Yes you are right for once I am stupid for, to very misquote Shakespeare..."one thong does not a gag make"...luckily here is one I prepared earlier" Jill reached into her stolen panties and tights...reach in fact down between her legs. Her figures worked at her crotch for a while then the hand immerged with a rather moist black lace panty. “So here’s one I prepared earlier...”

The woman's eyes got wider and wider as Jill turned smiling to her...

Despite her bonds and the rough tree bark, Mrs Mink Coat put up quite a struggle as the panties were forcibly thumbed home. Once more Jill's hand slid out of sight to return with pair very tightly balled up tan tights.

Jill cut the two legs off. One was used as a cleave to hold the moist wad in place the other Jill draped on a low bow. Taking the "panty" part of the tights, she pulled these over the Mink Coats head settling the crotch piece over the dumbfounded woman's nose. She finished off by using the remaining leg to ensure that the jaw remained locked shut...this she finish off with a little feminine bow at the crown of the head.

"Oh boy" Jill laughed as she got up "It's nice to walk properly again...Enjoy the taste madam...I would hate to think that I went through all that discomfort for nothing"

Jill finished dressing and after popping the majorette’s shako on her head at a jaunty angle, she dusted off her new uniform. A low whistle brought Digger to heal, she walked off without a backward glance at the sobbing, squirming, helpless and very well-hidden rich bitc*s. Only calling out over her shoulder “I wouldn’t bother tugging at those bonds I’ve super glued the knots...you’ll never get free... you stuck up slags’ are really stuck up now.

Maclunt was faced with a problem. The squad of Albia killers she hand just left imprisoned in the old septic tank, had really screwed up their vehicle. The SUV was not only buried axle deep in mud, but the stupid driver had burned the clutch out trying to move it. Maclunt needed transport and a new identity and needed one fast. Then she remembered the "Fun Run" a wicked smile came to her face.

She found a nice little spot, were the track bent sharply as it dropped into a wooded hollow, so that she could almost at once check on who was coming a long and be ready to take out a likely identity donor. In addition, a good rock overhang would ensure that a victim once well bound and gagged could be left in the sure and certain knowledge that they would not be seen. It was only ten minutes before Maclunt got luck, and her victim very unlucky.

The girl, in her thirties, Maclunt would guess was running alone...running well away behind the others...running while she was texting on her blackberry and running into trouble.

Down the track the girl slowly jogged, her neck length light auburn hair stuck to her forehead by sweat. She had a worried look on her rather pretty face, the skirt of her Hawaiian Hula costume flipping from side to side to reveal a pair of black lycra shorts. Two coconut half's were glued to a bra that was worn over a blue lycra top, a garland of paper flowers drooped between her breasts.

Judging the time just right Maclunt’s left hand snatched at the ankle of a raised foot and pushed it higher. With a yell of surprise, the girl stumbled and fell forward, off the track and into the hollow. She lay stunned face down on the soft ground, still clutching her blackberry.

Having checked the coast was clear, Maclunt knelt beside her victim. With a groan, the girl started to get up just as Maclunt’s right elbow slammed down on her head. The unfortunate runner’s eyes crossed and rolled back. She toppled back and lay still.

Grabbing the identity donor’s ankles Maclunt dragged her victim back under the overhang. "Come into my parlour" Maclunt purred like a spider to a trapped fly.

Maclunt stripped the girl naked then once naked herself she slid into the lycra underwear and the rest of the costume. "These are going to rub" she thought to herself as she slid the "coconut" bra on "Some times my girl" she winked at the sleeping victim "You can pay too much attention to detail...Now lets see who you are..."

The blackberry was encoded, but that proved no problem to Maclunt. The woman was one Sophie Ashworth a former policewoman, who was going through a very nasty divorce judging from the emails. She was desperately trying for a reconciliation with her husband. There was something about a dog...but Maclunt could not make that out...the kids of course...Then came Sophie’s personal details...The car insurance furnished Maclunt the car reg. number...The house insurance gave the home address in Somerset and there was also bank and credit card contacts. "I must truly thank you for this..."Maclunt smiled at the unconscious woman.

Maclunt did feel pangs of regret and pity, but that did not stop her gagging poor Sophie with Maclunt’s own panties and tights, or from securing the woman in and inescapable hogtie made from the rest of Maclunts outer clothing, nor from uprooting a shrub or two to thoroughly conceal her victim. Picking up the garland of flowers, Maclunt now Sophie rejoined the race.

"How much further Catia?" Sue asked, "My nipples are rubbing raw"

"Perhaps you should have put on the bra mother dear" Catia snapped

The tide was against them and the kayak trip was taking far longer. The rounded the point and saw for the first time the bay in which St.Gauen lay.

"Quick paddle for the rocks over there" Catia ordered

A powerful Sunseeker cruiser came roaring into the bay. From the shelter of the rocks, the Kayak and the two black rubber clad women were all but invisible.

What they saw was to fill them with horror, at the back of the cruiser stood ten people, two men and eight women. Through her binoculars, Catia could see they were all "Glamour Model" material...she could also see that they were naked and had their hands tied. Three other women in brown boiler suits and black boots stood covering then with what looked like some form of weapon. A further boiler suited maiden sat at the controls. The Sunseeker was towing a classic Riva Italian speedboat.

"Looks like the good old Cornish game of Pirates still goes on" Catia said then "Fuc* there coming this way paddle into that cave mum or we are for it"

The powerful cruiser hove to only yards from the cave.

The peeked out. Sue noticed that the brown clad women were very attractive. Catia noticed that although one seemed to be in charge no verbal commands were given. They ducked back into the blackness as a further Riva came speeding out from the shore.

The Pirates formed and honour guard and their leader went to greet the occupant of the new craft and got a hard slap around the head for her troubles.

"Graki...I have told you before...use speech always speech...you cannot use telepathy even the apes will notice if you do"

"Sorry Byirkj it will not happen again"

The pirate got another blow to the head "I am the Maximus Clitus, use my title slut!"

Byirki turned to the shivering captives "Kill the men and take five of the women to the feeding chambers the other three are yours" She turned and soon the speedboat was roaring off.

The speedboats engine masked the screams as from the weapons streaks of white light emanated. The two men arched in agony and vanished. The Albia then started to herded five women into the speedboat, but Graki stopped them. Take two of the others as well, Suria and I will feast on the redhead and pleasure ourselves here.

A horror struck Sue and Catia could only watch as the second boat with its sobbing cargo roared off.

What followed turned both their stomachs the sight of the Albia feeding and the sounds.

"Where the hell is 42 when you need her" Catia groaned through gritted teeth as the two Albia slid below decks

Sue grabbed her arm "It won’t be dark for hours yet and we can’t stay here...we need to find 42 and stop the monsters from killing those girls...those two on the boat seem preoccupied to say the least judging from the way the boat is rocking...lets paddle over and teach them the meaning of coitus interruptus"

They boarded softly avoiding the dried husk that was the remains of the Albia meal. Seeing a ray weapon in the wheelhouse, Sue picked it up

"Mother!" hissed Catia in alarm "You don’t know how that thing fires...put it down"

Sue shook her head "I saw which end the ray came out of...If I keep that end pointed at our friends down there I guess that they will not be to anxious to find out whether or not I can shoot it."

Catia wondered if it was the boats power generator, or her heart that was making that pounding sound as the approached the forward master cabin.

Sue eased open the door.

The two Albia were naked and locked together, the one on top seemed to have a device strapped on and both lay gasping and writhing in pleasure. So much so that they did not hear Sue and Catia stealing their uniforms and underwear from the floor. The two women quickly dressed in the stolen outfits. In the pocket of her uniform, Catia found a small hand held version of the weapon Sue was holding.

The returned to the cabin just as the yells of pleasure were reaching scream levels, Sue swallowed hard and kicked the door open "Parties over you murderous animals" She snarled

The Albia on her back, screamed in panic and shoved her friend off...shoved her so hard the she slammed against the cabin walk and fell stunned.

"You’ll never get away with this ape" Graki snarled ten minutes later, as under the threat of the ray gun she dressed in the suspender belt and stockings from one of the suitcases. Her mate was cowering in the corner already attired in similar fashion "We are Albia...we are invincible...we are..."

"Going to get your lights punched out...if you don’t get a move on slapper" Catia said

They tied the Albia’s hands behind their backs with stockings, stuffed their mouths with used panties, and tied the aliens up to some pipe work. Happy with their work Sue and Catia went back on deck ready to pull in anchor, then take the two ashore and pass them off as human prisoners.

It was a beautiful sunny day, but neither woman gave it a second glance, because a small rubber boat was making its way over with two more armed Albia. Sue scampered off to the engine room without a word leaving Catia alone to face the beautiful but deadly aliens.

Meanwhile down in the forward cabin the Albia’s’ were struggling in their bounds, while their skin secreted an acid like substance that attacked the nylon.

Catia stood to attention as the two Albia stepped aboard in the bottom of the boat was what looked like two large kit bags

The first girl smiled at her, then her face darkened into a puzzled frown and her hand move slowly towards her side arm

Catia slapped the beautiful alien hard across the face “Use speech...use speech you fool...do you not know of the Maximus Clitus rule...I have a mind to report you to higher authority”

The woman staggered back... “I am sorry Suria, but I and Thria have come on the last shuttle...please excuse the break in orders”

“I will in this instance” Catia grinned inwardly that her guess about the Albia using telepathy had been a good one. “State your business?” She hoped the alien would not expect her to use her name, as there was no way Catia could read the scrawl that passed for the Albia’s nametag.

“As I said Suria...we have just landed, and are famished...One tech girl said you had just made a catch of some tasty apes so we though you might be generous and let us have one"

"Papers and passes!" Sue had come up from the engine room wiping her petrol-covered hands on an oily rag.

"Yes Graki" Thria answered and pulled out a written document Sue was relieved to see that it contained no pictures of the two arrivals.

"Good Suria keep these for now...the feast is in the forward cabin shall we go"

Catia stared horrified at Sue who winked back and picked up her ray weapon from the deck. They entered the luxurious saloon and started down the companionway to the staterooms when suddenly the forward door was thrown open and the real Graki and Suria stormed out, resplendent in just suspender belt and stockings.

“The apes are escaping...Stop them...” Sue screamed pushing Thria hard in the back so she fell on to her friend and both rookies fell on to of the two furious Albia’s. As she shoved the surprised alien Sue snatched her side arm and handed it to Catia

Catia could only guess that their former captives had telepathically informed the two rookies of the true nature of events. Both, as the struggled to their feet went for their weapons. Thria looked at her empty holster in amazement, but her comrade turned and fired.

Catia pushed Sue to one side and pointed her ray weapon. There was a bright flash and the Albia with the gun screamed, glowed and vanished with only a tar like trace on the floor.

As Sue swung her weapon around, it discharged, the walnut panelling above the Albia’s heads shattered showering the threesome in smoking splinters.

“No more!” Catia yelled “The three of you hands up...Right you... Thria strip! moreover, throw your stuff up here...Theres a good little alien monster...well done...Now apart from...A Tech Girl who else has seen you here! answer me or you‘ll join your girlfriend in hell before your time”

The alien gazed at the still bubbling tar “I talk no shoot please....”

“You two” Sue pointed her gun at Graki and Suria “get into that locker...I don’t know how you got free but I’m sure going to stop any more little escape attempts...”

The metal locker was so small both girls were packed like sardines...any protest they made was answered with a stab of the business end of the ray gun. Sue blew them a kiss, then closed and locked the door. “Should keep them out of action long enough...as for you...” She swung around to gaze at a naked shivering Thria, ignoring the frantic pounding on the metal door “Catia have got all the info you need from this bitc*?” She raised her gun

“Please...no shoot I told the truth...” The Alien whimpered

Sue smiled at the girl “Stand up lady” Sue punched her hard in the lower stomach and as the alien crumpled Sue said softly to Catia “Take the fire extinguisher my dear and bounce it of her head”

There was a dull thud followed by another a Thria dropped unconscious to the decking.

“Those shots could have alerted the whole nest of them” Sue said as she threw Thria’s uniform to Catia “Here dress, it looks somewhat different to our current garb.” She herself stripped to her captured underwear.

“Ok let’s go...”

“Mother?” Catia called out as they reached the wheelhouse “There is that speedboat coming out fast right at us”

“Good” Sue replied she thumped the started button and yelled, “Run”

As they dashed on to the rear deck, Sue grabbed Catia and pushed her into the sea, she turned and fired her weapon as if at some pursuer. Then she jumped in and swam to the small boat along side. Catia was already there and hauled her mother aboard. Sue started the motor and swung the craft straight for the on coming speedboat.

Then the world seemed to shake, the small boat was lifted high its motor revving, its two companions thrown back into the sea. Catia surfaced all she saw was a pillar of fire where the Sunseeker had been, then it went black.

She awoke in a pure white room...she awoke in a pure white room with Byirki gazing down at her...

“Well my pretty little beauty...you have been having quite an adventure...haven’t you...my pretty...shame about your comrade...search parties are out...but with the tide it is unlikely we will ever find her body”
darth chlorophorm

Post by darth chlorophorm »

WHAT AN ENJOYABLE STORY. I LOVED IT.

Return to “Stories by Dave Dorc”