excerpt from "The Baroness - The Ecstasy Connection"

esercito sconfitto

excerpt from "The Baroness - The Ecstasy Connection"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

The Baroness - The Ecstasy Connection"

this is an excerpt from The Baroness , spy series by Paul Kenyon published by Pocket Books in 1974 and 1975.
The series, total of 8 books, is about the espionage missions of Baroness Penelope St. John-Orsini, a gorgeous supermodel who is also a deadly top secret superspy.

"There was a tentative sound at the door. Quickly the Baroness rolled Happy's body under the bed and got back on top of the satin sheets. She arranged the chain, hiding her ankle under a fold of the sheet, and put her wrists behind her back.

The door opened. The nurse came in and closed the door behind her.

"I sneaked back ahead of the others," she said. "I just came from the operating room. I wanted you to know that they've already got your boyfriend's head in the cage. They're going to start scooping out his brain tissue any minute now."

"You came back to tell me that?" Penelope said dryly. "That was nice of you."

"No. I came back to get even with you while you're still able to feel pain."

"If you come anywhere near me, you'll be sorry." Penelope said in an amused drawl.

"I'm not getting within reach, you she-devil! But this is!"

She stepped forward. Penelope could see a heavy leather strap in her hand.

"Aren't you afraid of making Dr. Jolly angry?"

"Dr. Jolly is interested in your head. You're going to feel this on your body!"

She took a long stride, swinging the strap. The brass buckle snaked through the air toward the softness of Penelope's breasts. Penelope jackknifed upward and caught the strap easily in her hand. She pulled and the nurse toppled toward her, an astonished expression on her face.

Penelope hit with with a balled fist in the pit of the stomach. The nurse doubled over. Penelope raised both fists and gave her a sledgehammer blow on the nape of the neck. The nurse crumpled.

Quickly Penelope stripped her. She buttoned herself into the white uniform. It was tight across the bust, loose everywhere else. But it would have to do.

The white sneakers, fortunately, were too big rather than too small. She stuffed the toes with a corner of satin sheet. She tucked her long black hair up under the white cap. There was a surgical mask in the pocket. She tied it over her face.

The nurse was still breathing. Penelope debated killing her, then, against her better judgment, she tied the woman's hands with the leather strap, bound her ankles with her bra, and stuffed her panties in her mouth as a gag. She stepped boldly out into the corridor. Nobody paid her any attention".

Return to “Excerpts from mainstream Stories”