FHAT - Packin (music video)

tirepanted3

FHAT - Packin (music video)

Post by tirepanted3 »

Another music video scene, though this one is M/F.

A stewardess gets her uniform stolen by one of the male singers. We first see her in uniform at 00:53. She's briefly shown bound and gagged at 2:05.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qhFaKmrH0Q
rufusluciusivan

Re: FHAT - Packin (music video)

Post by rufusluciusivan »

Goodness! That was a sight to behold... :lol: One of the best cross-dressing jokes I've seen.

A very cute damsel, a red stewardess outfit, and an aftermath that's shown clearly WITHOUT the underwear-clad woman being covered by something? I understand perfectly why you wanted to share this scene with us. Thanks a lot! ;)
safiire

Post by safiire »

great stuff. Quite funny also that the tied up stewardess is shown to still have her tights on, so the uniform thief apparently brought his own pair to change into :lol: Her uniform looks like cathay pacific, I think. I like the aspect where they suddenly have them all dancing around together also, as it adds to the slightly surreal and dreamlike quality to this. And the lovely girl playing the stewardess knows how to show herself nicely in her dancing. Music videos are I think a great vehicle for our interest in that no real background or explanation for what is going on is required.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Putting the male mugger aside......That stewardess was incredibly HOT and what was great is that we did actually get an aftermath scene, so many thanks indeed Tirepanted. 8-)
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

pure fun! :D
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

On track with Trackman...
Besides the fact that the Imposter was a man, the Asian Flight Attendant was amazingly beautiful.
She looked incredible bound & gagged in her underwear & Pantyhose.
Such a vast wealth of Uniform Steals from Music Videos lately.
Thanks so much for the addition, TP3.
Disguisedagent

Post by Disguisedagent »

BTW, tirepanted3, how do you find these scenes? You're always an amazing contributor and I never would've found many of these videos!
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Just gotta search for the right keywords. And in some cases, read a lot of comics. :)

I'm not entirely sure how I found this scene - I think it came up as part of a "flight attendant" series on YouTube. I wasn't sure if people here would like it (since it's a M/F scene), but I'm glad the response is so positive.

Return to “Flight Attendants etc.”