HUMAN TARGET (2010) S1 EP2 "REWIND"

darth chlorophorm 2

HUMAN TARGET (2010) S1 EP2 "REWIND"

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I haven't seen this episode in nearly 10 years.
There's no actual uniform stealing in the episode, however, it's mentioned.
Episode Summery: Chance and Winston encounter some severe turbulence when they work together to protect a client they have never met from an assassin aboard a passenger plane.
In the end of the episode, Christopher Chance (Mark Valley), is engaged in hand to hand combat with an assassin, who was posing as a Flight Attendant named Laura, the whole episode.
In the middle of the battle, the assassin says something like, "I'm wearing a dead woman's clothes" to Chance.
She boarded the Plane wearing the Flight Attendant's uniform in the beginning of the episode. So, I guess at some point before the flight, she must have encountered the "Real" Flight Attendant, Laura, killed her and stole her uniform.
It would have bee cool to see her jump Laura at her Hotel Room. Kill Laura by strangling her and leave the half naked woman on the bed.
FeMilImpos

Re: HUMAN TARGET (2010) S1 EP2 "REWIND"

Post by FeMilImpos »

Sadly, a missed chance by Bumwood to do it right.
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

I found the Human Target episode on Dailymotion. The scene starts at 44:00 minutes. This isn't a proper scene, merely dialogue describing a uniform stealing scene. 'Laura' says; "I'm wearing the clothes of a dead woman. I killed her to get on this flight. It's what I do." I found this bit of dialogue rather chilling...but quite cool in morbid sort of way :shock:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear ... ction=view
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

slainplus wrote:I found the Human Target episode on Dailymotion. The scene starts at 44:00 minutes. This isn't a proper scene, merely dialogue describing a uniform stealing scene. 'Laura' says; "I'm wearing the clothes of a dead woman. I killed her to get on this flight. It's what I do." I found this bit of dialogue rather chilling...but quite cool in morbid sort of way :shock:

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/sear ... ction=view
Yes, Slain, it is chilling.
I can't believe I actually remembered the woman's lines, even though I haven't seen the episode in a decade.

Return to “Flight Attendants etc.”