Altitude (2017)

Mr. Peaky Blinder

Altitude (2017)

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

A female flight attendant is grabbed as she checks the onboard toilet by a male hijacker. Later he appears in her uniform. There is a discovery scene for a male flight attendant, but not her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMdkofVdSIY&sns=em
cuccut59579

Re: Altitude (2017)

Post by cuccut59579 »

Watched, The attendant was play by Chelsea Edmundson, it could be the scene of the month if they let Denise Richard discover her instead of the dude. What a shame.
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

Actually near the end of the film the protagonist finds her alive and tied up in the lavatory.
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

It sounds like this is one to watch out for - Stewardess scenes are one of my favourites ! Thanks for the head's up.
redrunner

Post by redrunner »

I been checking for release dates and it seems it's out on DVD, so I might get hold of a copy.
I had a bit of trouble finding it at first as in the UK the DVD is released under the title "Hijacked". Apparently the change is to avoid confusion with another film released under the same name (Altitude).
Daveyjonesagain

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

HD versions can be easily found online for free. I won't post any direct links though...
Mr. Peaky Blinder

Post by Mr. Peaky Blinder »

Daveyjonesagain wrote:HD versions can be easily found online for free. I won't post any direct links though...
You have my utmost respect, Sir. I'm afraid watching that dreadful movie to the very end was just too much.

Not wishing to disappoint members, but it's pretty poor. You see half of the flight attendant. She's alive and stripped to her dark undies. Later on, she finds some clothes and starts acting like a flight attendant again.

I won't give links, of course. Just a couple of hints in this cryptic sentence "There's popcorn in the Showbox"

But trust me it'll be out on DVD very soon.
Last edited by Mr. Peaky Blinder on Sun Jun 18, 2017 3:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kopiv

Altitude (2017)

Post by Kopiv »

Already hinted at Scene Database, here you go:

https://youtu.be/nNAWKBz5L6I

Btw, the movie is terrible indeed...
esercito sconfitto

Post by esercito sconfitto »

many thanks Kopiv!

the most improbable disguise as Flight Stewardess ever... :lol:
lord maul

Post by lord maul »

Not a bad clip short and sweet but obviously the baddies ran out of gagging material and relied on the stewardess to remain quiet

Return to “Flight Attendants etc.”