Agatha Christie's Marple Season 1 Episode 1 "the body in the library"

esercito sconfitto

Agatha Christie's Marple Season 1 Episode 1 "the body in the library"

Post by esercito sconfitto »

the scene has been already presented , thanks Panpanchenchen we have a complete series of pictures at the " Clips snaps" section of the board, but we never had the clip so far.

I give up, I have no idea about the right section where to post such an intricate scenario :shock:

...and I watched two times the episode and still I don't understand the plot :?

from 1:10:00 onwards

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQ0F96z ... Zx&index=1

on a sidenote, the hapless victim killed and robbed of her guide uniform is of course a teen, but hardly I can imagine a more "mainstream" movie, basically this has been filmed as entertainment for families

please inform me about the plot.
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: Agatha Christie's Marple Season 1 Episode 1 "the body in the library"

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I'm as lost as you, buddy.
Sakanre

Post by Sakanre »

So I think! :D
People want a woman dead. They get another woman to dress up like the first woman pretending it is for a movie. They kill the second woman and leave her body where it can be found at a certain time. They go to where the first woman is and watch her leave that place and then make sure other people see them from this time until the time the second woman body found. Now they have the alibi so they can kill the first woman who everyone thinks is dead already! Agatha Christie is always so complex lol :lol:

Edit: I forgot to put on the second part :lol: To destroy the body of the first woman they dress her in the clothes of the second woman and then set it on fire so because there is no dna at this time etc police will think it is the second woman.
blade

Post by blade »

It is a great mystery. Though by Agatha Christie standards, it is a nasty storyline.
Though a standard CSI episode :)

Return to “Clothes Switch”