SEKSMISJA ( ' sexmission') polish movie (1983)

meditions142

Re: SEKSMISJA ( ' sexmission') polish movie (1983)

Post by meditions142 »

The initial video is no longer available but I found this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ninTztQByo

The scene starts just after the 15:00 minute mark.

The movie is about men who have been put in hibernation and wake up in a female only society. A woman is helping the men escape and they go to a room with some kind of apparatus to allow you to leave the base. The room is staffed by two cute female guards. The woman with the men requests entry and as she is one of the leaders is let in.

She threatens to pull a lever that I believe will let in the poisonous outside air and orders the guards to remove their uniforms. The two women immediately start to comply but also it cuts away before they get too much off. Apparently the reason she is forcing the girls to strip is do the men can use their uniforms which seems a bit odd from a sizing standpoint as the guards have very nice feminine bodies.

We next see the guards at the 16:15 when the woman has apparently made them stand against the wall. They are not clad in their undergarments. Sleeveless and legless bodysuits that have a deep neck line that shows off a lot of their chest area and cleavage. The woman are then ordered to get survival gear for the men.

We next see the two cutes at the 17:20 mark. They have been sat down with their backs against each other and have been tied together. The woman questions them while threatening to pull the lever with a rope attached to it.

Finally, at the 19:30 the other guards enter and one begins to untie the two women.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Yet again, the video of this one is taken down. However, here is another version:

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6geo5v

The scene of the uniform steal starts just after the 31 minute mark. While ultimately the guards' uniforms are worn by man, the women are forced to strip by another woman so seems to fit the Board. Also, I have to say, the two guards look kinda sexy divested of their uniforms and tied up.

While not a uniform steal, some people might enjoy a scene earlier in the clip. Starting at the 3:20 mark, the heroes escape leaving three cute guards knocked out in their wake. Apparently the one guy's kiss somehow overwhelms the women and he knocks two of the out that way. The third comically knocks herself out. I do have to say the actress playing the first guard to be knocked out does some really nice eye work.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Thanks for the new link, M.
I'm downloading the video now & I'll check it out when I'm done.

Return to “Science Fiction, Fantasy”