Blade Dancer 刀锋舞者 - episode 5

tirepanted3

Blade Dancer 刀锋舞者 - episode 5

Post by tirepanted3 »

I recently posted a scene (previously on the old 56.com list) from a show where two geishas are mugged for their clothes. I had heard something about there being more than one version of this show in China, so I decided to investigate further.

Turns out... there is a remake of the show, and it includes another version of the USB scene! :)

Starts at 29:25.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0LbWqEUkCs
rufusluciusivan

Re: Blade Dancer 刀锋舞者 - episode 5

Post by rufusluciusivan »

And another great find. Though if I have to play the 'comparison game', I'd say that I prefer the original, since the reveal of the victims is slower. ;) However, I certainly won't be picky when a mainstream scene features a view of the aftermath...
Trackman281

Re: Blade Dancer 刀锋舞者 - episode 5

Post by Trackman281 »

Nice, you actually found it! Another successful hunt for the Alpha I see. ;) 8-)

While yes, I do agree that the original scene is better, this one certainly has it's charm and I still really liked it. In the original the two replaced geisha's were very reckless and wriggling around a lot, while in this one, the two replaced geisha's almost seem like their sleepy, so maybe the heroine's drugged the tea they were drinking with some sleeping herbs or something?

Either way, it's still a very enjoyable scene and I thank you greatly for finding it. :D

Return to “Fancy Dresses for Infiltration”