Raging Flower (2018)

Daveyjonesagain

Raging Flower (2018)

Post by Daveyjonesagain »

At 45:38 the two protagonists spot two hookers (one in a fancy dress, the other in a schoolgirl/sailor? outfit) and decide to take their place. Unfortunately it just transitions to them in the outfits after their car passes by. Could have been more imaginative.

There's also a possible off-screen steal earlier at 39:30, where they walk into a bar and feel underdressed. They walk out of the bathroom a few seconds later wearing new clothes. Maybe it's explained in the dialogue, not sure. Once again, could have been more imaginative.

Two badly missed opportunities...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bj47ysq864A
Trackman281

Re: Raging Flower (2018)

Post by Trackman281 »

Now that is a massive missed opportunity indeed. Both the main women and the two prostitutes are very cute!

Judging by the way the female in the front seat cracks her knuckles, I'm assuming she's going to punch their lights out. What I also noticed is that the scene blurs during it's transition as the car pulls up so I'm guessing......They pick up the two hookers, knock them out, steal their outfits then naturally come back after replacing them with the two real hookers either knocked out in the back of the truck or left somewhere else.

I also did take a look at the earlier scene of where they feel underdressed in a bar, but I'm honestly not sure what to make of that part.

Two greatly missed opportunities indeed, but thanks for finding though, as it is still interesting. :)
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Yeah, it''s like the damn director is trying to mess with us all :D :D
cuccut59579

Post by cuccut59579 »

Trackman281 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 9:42 am Now that is a massive missed opportunity indeed. Both the main women and the two prostitutes are very cute!

Judging by the way the female in the front seat cracks her knuckles, I'm assuming she's going to punch their lights out. What I also noticed is that the scene blurs during it's transition as the car pulls up so I'm guessing......They pick up the two hookers, knock them out, steal their outfits then naturally come back after replacing them with the two real hookers either knocked out in the back of the truck or left somewhere else.

I also did take a look at the earlier scene of where they feel underdressed in a bar, but I'm honestly not sure what to make of that part.

Two greatly missed opportunities indeed, but thanks for finding though, as it is still interesting. :)
Yeah, that's what the guy said to the girl. He said don't be hot headed. I speak a little Japanese and the benefit of learning Japanese is that you can read like 30% of Chinese too. :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yeah, it's like the damn director is trying to mess with us all :D :D
It really is, isn't it haha! :lol: :D
Yeah, that's what the guy said to the girl. He said don't be hot headed.
That's awesome, thanks for that! I guess that just confirms that when they did pick up the hookers, the woman in the truck just knocked them out cold with a few swift punches before she stole their costumes! :D

Return to “Fancy Dresses for Infiltration”