The Flame's Daughter - episode 30

tirepanted3

The Flame's Daughter - episode 30

Post by tirepanted3 »

The main character infiltrates a cult by disguising herself as one of the members.

Scene starts at 1:45.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mSV5Za9ysjc
rufusluciusivan

Re: The Flame's Daughter - episode 30

Post by rufusluciusivan »

And the return of the off-screen muggings... Well, I guess you can't always win. Still a nice handgag and sight of the victim being pulled offscreen. Simply wish there was an aftermath. I also admire the heroine's capacity to undress her victim and get dressed in record time, so that she's not distanced by the other cultists. :lol:

(But not as much as I admire your capacity to find all these clips ;) . Personally, I barely have the time to keep up with what's going on on the board lately.)
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Hahaha, I'm almost certain that over this past week you've just chugged a whole pack of Red Bull and just became an unstoppable USB scene hunter as I can't seem to keep up with the sheer amount of clips you keep finding, thank you ever so much for all of these clips and posts. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Glad you both like the new scenes. :) I've actually had a lot of free time this week, so I was able to devote more time to finding clips. I continue to be amazed by how many USB scenes there are yet to be discovered.

I like offscreen muggings in the sense that they leave a lot to the imagination, though I admit I'm impressed by how the infiltrator was able to subdue and strip her victim, get dressed, and change her hair so swiftly. I do believe it's a USB record. :lol:
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

I agree, the scene itself is actually pretty good and I'm sure I've mentioned this (several billion times by now), I quite like it when you get a line of guards or something walking along then the infiltrator grabs the one at the back and swiftly drags her off and replaces her without the others noticing and apparently I'm not the only one as this seems to be a fairly common trope in Chinese TV series, both old and new. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

Agreed, I've always enjoyed "last woman in line" muggings. There were several Chinese scenes like that on zxh197905's page back in the day, but sadly they're not available anymore.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Yes there were, wasn't there, as a matter of fact, the two that really come to mind was the one with those pink and black robed women being led by some bloke in a mask then as they walk past a bush the female heroine grabs the one at the back and pulls her away, she's in such a hurry to join the group with her new disguise that part of it falls off to which the guards have a go at her.

The other one I remember is where a princess or noble woman (possibly I'm not sure), is trying to sneak out of a palace, she sees a group of female flower picker on their way out of the palace gates, naturally she grabs the one at the back of the line and well, you know the rest. :D

Return to “Fancy Dresses for Infiltration”