The Avengers: The Correct Way To Kill

slainplus

The Avengers: The Correct Way To Kill

Post by slainplus »

Scene starts at 52:25. Mrs. Peel mugs a henchwoman for her fencing outfit.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6rln0g
darth chlorophorm 2

Re: The Avengers: The Correct Way To Kill

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

I used to watch this show on PBS when I was a kid and loved this scene so much even back then.
Although, this time I noticed that Mrs. Peel, when wearing the woman's outfit, she's also wearing the girl's white hose too. Very cool.
Thanks for the great memories, Slain.
slainplus

Post by slainplus »

Yeah, this scene is part of my great memories too. To bad Mrs. Peel didn't ko the baddy Hilda with one her trade mark karate chops to the neck. To see this cute hench woman sigh and fall limp into Mrs. Peel's arms would have made this scene perfect IMHO.
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Very fun scene. The actress playing the henchwoman, Joanna Vogel, was quite a cutie.

I agree the scene would have been almost too good to be true if we had seen Mrs. Peel use her neck chop. Or even better, the pressure point press she used on the henchwoman in the "The Living Dead" which is probably my favorite knockout in the series.
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Part of me is also curious to know. Did Hilda fight back because obviously she knows how to fence so maybe she tried to fight back. Unless as Mrs. Peel grabbed her she quickly whacked her over the head from behind before stripping her and leaving her bound and gagged for the rest of the club to eventually discover. This scene is great for the imagination, many thanks Slain. :D
tirepanted3

Post by tirepanted3 »

There's actually another Avengers episode with a similar premise called "The Charmers" (I think "Correct Way to Kill" is a remake) from the Cathy Gale era. Cathy mugs and replaces a fencing girl, although the scene plays a bit differently (it looks like she didn't outright steal her outfit).

Starts at 54:20.

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6p9bhm

Return to “Fancy Dresses for Infiltration”