El planeta de las mujeres invasoras (1966)

lesther2011

El planeta de las mujeres invasoras (1966)

Post by lesther2011 »

https://youtu.be/RKEwEazWW8Y
Mexican movie. action 01:19:18
Trackman281

Re: El planeta de las mujeres invasoras (1966)

Post by Trackman281 »

Old clip, but new thought, shall we say. :)

Now I love this clip but I'm just curious, if you notice when the woman does the clothes switch with the princess / leader (I'm not sure), her accomplice also takes the guards uniform who also get's captured alongside the villainess so she can infiltrate the enemy base alongside the heroine, afterwards we see the villainess has been redressed in the heroines clothes BUT we never see the unfortunate female guard who also captured again, so what did they do with her after the heroines accomplice took her uniform. She isn't even discovered when the other guards eventually rescue their leader. Good grief, what did they do to that guard. :shock:
meditions142

Post by meditions142 »

Interesting question Trackman. It isn't at all clear the guard's fate. Would have been fun to see her tied up or knocked out.

By the way, for those like me who like seeing female guards knocked out, there is a alright scene at the 1:15 mark. Two female guards stationed in a hallway block one of the heroes with the spears. He grabs their spears and swings them into each other knocking them both out.

Sadly, the actresses don't do a very convincing job of falling down. However, the scene is fun as the heroes stand around chatting while the guards lay unconscious at their feet and two of them search the unconscious guards and take things from the bodies as they leave.
darth chlorophorm 2

Post by darth chlorophorm 2 »

Very cool find, Lesther!
I'm a huge sucker for old 50's-60's "Cheesy" Sci-Fi flicks.
Those Alien Amazons look quite lovely in those shiny "Retro" style outfits.
It is a lot like "Cat Women On The Moon", except the women invade Earth instead.
Too bad we didn't get to see the one Amazon who's uniform was stolen in an aftermath scene.
For me the scene would've gone like this.
Later, after the heroes infiltrate the Alien Ship...
An Alien patrol searching the caves stumbles upon the stripped Alien woman.
She's hogtied & gagged, dressed in 50's-60's style underwear. A white "bullet" bra & white panty briefs.
The patrol free the bound woman and she explains how her outfit was stolen & it was used by the good guys to infiltrate their ship.
Anybody have a clue what the dialogue is when the Alien Women are captured?
I wonder if this movie is available dubbed in English?
I've got to get this for my collection.

Return to “Fancy Dresses for Infiltration”