Chapter 42.5: The Noblest and Most Ancient House of All

esercito sconfitto

Re: Chapter 42.5: The Noblest and Most Ancient House of All

Post by esercito sconfitto »

of course I enjoyed immensely and loved the whole scene with the Van and the 12 "special agents" ( a SWAT merc detail); and the jogging girls as well

many thanks for this further step towards an "unified" USB universe ! :D
Trackman281

Post by Trackman281 »

Okay, so I know I'm way, WAY behind and incredibly slow here. But of course, you and I have discussed on private messages (PM) as to why I am incredibly slow at getting things done as of late. So really, all I can say is, thank you so much for being so patient, thank you for being a cool guy in our messages and of course, I am so sorry it's taken me this long. Anyway, enough delaying, let's crack on! 8-)

Judging by the opening of this scene here, I really must consider writing scenes with Felicity and Tinker working together, they'd be an unstoppable hacking machine by the sounds of it. :D

Oh damn! Irene's really putting her foot down on Zoë here isn't she. :shock: Although with Tina taking notice, I'm very keen to see what you have planned here. ;)

A very nice scene there as well with our infiltration team and of course Irene herself. Now I know that Agria and Cleo are certainly veterans at this sort of thing, but I really do love to these two ladies working their magic, it's really something special. :D

Amazing takedown of Karen. :D

Hahahaha! Okay I'm being honest here. I really enjoyed this scene with Libido, Stasis and Midori, I appreciated the humour side of it, but of course I also greatly appreciated the dialogue between Libido and Stasis. It was really nice to see how these two were reacting to everything as we don't really see Stasis and Libido alone together and hearing as to what they really think of the situation. This was really nice and I really liked it, brilliant work! :D

Okay wow! This next scene is just amazing! The takedown of Loreen by having Midori and Amai trick her into smoking a knock out joint was just simply amazing and congratulations as well for coming up with a new and inventive knock out tactic, honestly, well done. :D I also really like the way that Loreen was wearing a "Bleach" top of all things and of course it seems that Stasis is all to aware of the Manga too. I also really like the way Stasis checked to make sure that Loreen didn't have any breathing problems or anything before she gagged her and of course I really like how it ended with Stasis doing the whole crafty rub her hands together pose. That is definitely all the things Stasis would do. Brilliant work once more! :D

Whoa!......Okay, I'm going to say it.....That entire scene with Theodora and Libido was super SEXY! Damn, that was a fantastic scene, and poor Libido, what a cruel sod fate can be sometimes, but who knows, maybe Libido will come across another guard like her at some point.....I doubt it.....But maybe. :D ;) Plus I also did like the little creeping thought there of Libido still naturally worrying for her sisters safety, now yes, we all know just how much Libido is constantly like a dog on heat as it were, but let's face it. When her sisters are in danger like this, she'll always prioritise getting her family back first, then she'll start her fantasises again. I think you did a great job in illustrating this part. :D :D

HAHAHAHA! Oh wow, poor Edwige. :lol: She really does attract all the perverts doesn't she, but in all fairness, she actually managed to doge a bullet this time.....Well, for now at least! :lol: :D

Seriously, this is just one gem after the other here isn't it, this next scene is just amazing too. I love the whole dialogue between Brianna and Esther, I love it when we hear guards just going through mindless banter, that's why I include it a lot in my own stories, it's just so random, that's it's great to see. :lol: Plus I loved the takedowns of these two lovely ladies....Stranger danger indeed. :lol: ;) ......I also really appreciated their underwear choices (hello kitty for the win :lol: ) and I also loved Mag's reaction to seeing Brianna's G-string, as she's right, that is one less for make Libido get extra horny and we all know how Mag feels when she see's women in slutty underwear. Amazing scene and incredibly well written. :D

So Theophano is wearing the exact same riding outfit as she was wearing the last time she had her encounter with the sisters...Hhhhmmmm......I think I have a feeling that I know what's about to happen next, this should be interesting. :geek:

Well she certainly remembers what happened to her doesn't she. :lol: Goodness gracious me, you're certainly going all out with this torture / humiliation scene aren't you. :shock: It's a big risk, BUT it's a paying off risk, this is indeed allowing us to see just how high all the stakes her and how much of a threat the Eudokia family are, it certainly is a risky scene, but HAS paid off all the same. Never be afraid to take risks, as most times, they do pay off, and honestly, this one HAS paid off. :D 8-) .......Although can I be honest here.....I'm quite surprised that Theophano forgot about the fact that before back at the estate. Soph was very close to shoving her riding crop right up Theophano's arse, SIDEWAYS......I guess that image has just been too much for Theo to remember. :lol: :D

See, once again, I really liked what you did here with Mag. She once again found herself being pushed so close to the limit and killing because her sisters were in great danger, Mabel should just be thankful that Blink was there to calm the situation down, otherwise who knows what would have happened. I really do like how you write Mag and I always think you capture her personality greatly. :D

Of course as well, we have a very sweet scene here with Mag, Tinker and Soph. Indeed, as we've seen in recent chapters, Mag has really started to almost become a "big" sister if you will when it comes to Tinker. We've seen Mag, become almost quite protective of her and even go out of her way to show her moves and other little bits of training, and of course it seems that "Tiger" has become Mag's new favourite word when she's talking to Tinker. I am taking notice of all these little details, I promise you. :D 8-)

BRILLIANT SCENE! So the sisters are finally starting to become reunited once more, it was a very touching and loving scene, plus that's exactly how I would have wrote it too, so amazing work here! I of course, approve the way Soph just now wants to go around pummelling every guard she comes across as this is the sort of thing Soph would do for sure. I also can't wait to see what Mag has mind, purely because, I do like the fact that DOES require Blink to come with her in case she snaps and ends going down a dark path....I remember of what you and I discussed about Mag's personality in the past and I honestly think that you've kept true to Mag's characteristics and I've know you've done her character a great deal of justice with scenes like these. :D

Holy hot and cheese, you certainly let Mag have her revenge when it came to Theophano's humiliation didn't you. Honestly, great work and the creative way you handled this was amazing, plus, ooff....Tape across the eyes and the back of her head....Ouch, that is going to be one hell of a painful removal, I think Theo might be wearing sunglasses for a while after this is over. :lol: Plus, I also really liked of how the others sisters "cuddled" Tinker, each in their own way, nicely done on that front too. :D

Of course, fate would decide that Blink would be the one who accidentally grabs Libido from behind hahaha! :lol: :P

Now that was one heck of an amazing scene there with Mag, Stasis and Libido. This scene allowed the three of them to really shine through and their dialogue was simply amazing, indeed all of these love each other more than the world itself and as always, you've done an absolutly amazing job in highlighting this. :D

Hahaha! I love how you've written Soph in this next scene with Gillian, it's just pure gold this is! :lol: Plus the booping........THE BOOPING!.......I've seen so many random dog videos recently of owner booping their dogs on the nose to see their responses, and apaprently Soph has seen some of these videos too! Honestly, a massive well done here. :lol: Plus we all know why Libido would be so keen to tie up Gillian as Libido would certainly never forget a lady as beautiful as Gillian. :D

Oh Sayza.....Sayza......Such, poor choice of words....... :lol: :P

I really enjoyed this next scene as it had quite a lot of continuity references.......Angel is indeed more than likely fully recovered by this point as you are right to mention that she is able to perform all of her knock out techniques once more without any flashbacks, but this was nice to see Reality, Ulla and Willow get a welcomes shout out here as all three of these ladies played very vital roles in shaping Angel into.....Well, Angel.....I also liked Mag's mindset and she did everything that she did here in this scene purely for Angel, and I thought that this was actually quite sweet. :D I also really liked the way you remembered BB's certain size issue (shall we say), so it makes sense for them to round as many uniforms as possible so BB can pick out the uniform or maybe even individual parts of multiple women's uniform to complete her disguise, nicely done here too. :D
“I’m coming.” Libido chuckled at her own double-entendre.
Yes........Yes.......I'm nodding my head greatly as I approve of this.......This sir, is one of the many reasons as to why I think you're one of the best writers I've ever seen, I love these little jokes you include and this is also a great way to show that Mag, might be starting to realise that she CAN trust Libido and Stasis to handle things. :D

A very welcomed scene here next with Soph and the foolish guard who decided to get into Soph's face prior to all this, we always knew that Soph would bump into her again before this stories done and my god it was just a thrill to see. :D ...........Plus, I was wondering just how long you would be able to last before you used the "butt booster" panties, as I remember you telling me in the past that you still found them quite amusing, so I've just been wondering how long would it be before you used them yourself, and here we are....Woot, woot! :D 8-)

Oh god poor Zoe, more fish jokes hahaha! :lol: I love this little continuity nod, as we all remember how much suffering Zoe went through with her first encounter with Stasis and all of her terrible fish puns, so I'm so happy to see that this has carried on here too. :lol: 8-) But all in all, I think we can agree that Libido really shone through here too. Why am I not surprised that she immediately took a fancy towards Edwige, I loved her whole good cop / bad cop routine, and I just loved the way Libido was written here, I think you've done an outstanding job......And it certainly does that Gillian was "enjoying" herself, with the little bond that Libido left her in before hand doesn't it. ;) ...........Oh and much to my surprise, it seems that Mag has been the first one to actually point out that Edwige is not only STRAIGHT, but she does indeed already have a BOYFRIEND, hahaha. So don't worry Edwige, Mag was taking notice of what you said. :lol: :D

Well, that next scene was short, sweet and straight to the point, I actually really enjoyed it, just watching Tinker and Blink takedown the entire manor staff with a simple gassing, while some people might view this as easy, when you actually think about it, why we may talk about these sort of scenes quite a lot, there are actually very FEW of these that have been written, so to me this is actually quite original and quite rare. Brilliantly done. :D

That was a fantastic scene as well, and I think you did a great job in highlighting the fact that BB had to take several pieces of uniforms from several women in order for her disguise to be completed, this was a great way to show how BB handles the whole size issue, nice work. :D Plus, it's only when Mag mention of how nothing could possibly go wrong that it suddenly hit me.....We haven't seen the other white masks yet, we haven't seen Knipperen yet and of course....We haven't seen Ellie yet......I see what you're doing with this foreshadowing, I see it. ;) 8-) :D

I really liked how you explained Willow's alternative method for communicating, such as the various colours she uses while she paints and if I'm being honest, I really getting, shall we say....."Tina vibes", from Louette, it seems that she's more like Tina that what she thinks, especially when it comes for looking our for her friends, because by the way she's monitoring Willow and just simply being there for her, like the way she's doing now because Willow is having a bad day. Well, this is exactly the sort of thing that Tina would do for any of her sisters if they were having a bad day too. I see these similarities between these two ladies. :D ;)

Now of course here we see Knipperen, still hold up in her cell, and it's true as I've read a few articles about that "connection" that twins supposedly have with each other, especially if they are near each other, I wonder if Blink will have this feeling too? I guess we will just have to find out.

Okay, I'm not going to wait and I'm going straight onto the next part, although I get the feeling that at this rate, I might have to post my review into two parts haha. :lol: Okay. ONWARDS! 8-)

Hahaha, well here's a certain group of special agents of whom I known all to well. It seems that even these lovely ladies couldn't resist a pay cheque from the Eudokia family, but I wonder where their lazy leader ended up? :D :lol: ;)

WOW! I wasn't expecting such a sudden assault from Tina, her sisters and even Blink, this was greatly unexpected, but completely awesome none of the less! 8-)

I thought it was great of how you captured each sister's fighting style and battlefield awareness, for example. The way BB took out the biggest and toughest one of the group, then Tina went up against the leader, Soph being the natural brawler and of course, Tinker holding back and helping out wherever she can. THEN, we even get treated to a nice scene of Mag showing Tinker how to perform a nerve pinch on Joyce, that was really nice to see. :D

Oh and Stasis' pun, was greatly called for, I loved it. :D

Oh heck yeah! GROUP HUG! Now this is what the sister's are all about, and naturally Tina would be all of her sisters, her arms just wouldn't be long enough at this point, as we all know that Tina will just want to hug, and hug her sisters all night long if she could. :D

I really liked the way that you took the time and gave all of the agents their own individual segments and went into that much with all of their underwear choices, this sort of thing can seem daunting and tiresome, but believe me, I appreciate the heck out of it and I appreciate the energy you used to write it....PLUS.....That small segment with Agathe.....Poor Libido, once again, she was so close and yet so far haha, it's amazing of how quickly things return back to normality when the sisters are back together, I love it! Plus, heck yeah, BB gets a uniform tailored just for her, although I'm not sure Keira will see it like that. :D :lol:
“I can’t help but feel as if we forgot to strip one of them…”

Stasis shrugged.

“Bah! It’s probably not important! It’s not like there was an Easter Egg somewhere, or something…”
HAHAHAHA! Amazing, simply, simply amazing! Give me a second, as now even Stasis is making me second guess myself, I'm going to quickly glance back.......Stasis is trolling isn't she, there IS an Easter egg here and now you've made be second guess myself. :geek: :D

So it seems that Blink is indeed feeling the "twin connection" with Knipperen that something is wrong, I'm really curious now as to how she'll find out that Knipperen is here. Well, let's read on shall we. :D

Okay for starters, that was a great fight scene there, Cleo is such a bad arse, she's awesome and I liked the way Anna Porche was immediately used as a fake scape goat, because of course she is. :P ............But of course, naturally the highlight of this scene was that moment of where the villainess thinks she's one when she sees her supposed "reinforcements" arrive, only for them to whip off their helmets and reveal that it's her enemies wearing her reinforcements uniforms......It's that moment of where the penny drops and realization kicks in. :D 8-)

I'm still really curious about this baby's room, because now I know that this is obviously a cover as to where they are keeping Knipperen, but is there more to this, or am I just over thinking things and reading into things that aren't there.....Hhhhhmmmm. :?:

OH DAMN! Then just as I wondering this, you then go and reveal that YES, that baby's room actually held quite a significant importance, especially to Irene, I really do have to tip my hat to you, I was not expecting that, but it was suddenly a shocking but good surprise, well done indeed, it was dark and gritty, but made me appreciate even more, honestly, nice work! :D

YES! YES! For the love of god, I'm so thankful that they chose not to strip Irene completely naked as obviously, Irene Eudokie, is one of those extremely rare occasions of where I don't want to see the woman, completely naked.....Oh thank god, hahahahaha! :lol: :D :P

HAHAHA! Amazing, I've said it once and I really want to say it again. You really do know how to write of Stasis, well.......Being Stasis.......Of course, she'd immediately do the silly thing and draw moustaches on everyone in the family portrait and of course she'd draw a smiley on Irene's forehead, because that IS just what Stasis does hahaha! :lol: ...............I wonder if she used a "permanent" marker. :P

So that's it, Knipperen has been found by Blink and the nine sisters, it seems that their maybe something to this "twin connection" after all. ;)

I really did enjoy the entire scene here with the nine sisters, Knipperen and Blink. I know that this is something you you and I both really hummed and hummed on and tried to formulate a plan together for you to really make this scene and honestly, I think you've done such a FANTASTIC job with this, it was truly wonderful. It was great delving into Blink's mind in this instance because we all knew that one day Blink would find herself in this sort of situation, she just wasn't expecting it to be today of all days. Honestly, brilliant work and it genuinely seems that she was saved by the bell on this one with the arrival of Ellie. :D

What an intense and an amazing scene. I really loved the way we saw Ellie's mindset here, because in all of those moments of seemingly insanity, we saw cracks of rational thinking come through and her moments of hesitation was proof of this. I really like Ellie as a character as I find so interesting and unique, I just loved this entire scene and of course, I really liked the way Mag got them out of this situation. :D

Now once again things got heated very quickly, but I see that a compromise will be reached, well to a degree. :D I also really liked the way you made that reference to that one scene from way back when Lighter herself was still alive and she was trying to prevent Angel (when she was Demon) from killing that innocent guard, once again, this is another fantastic call back and I thank you greatly for it. :D

I loved the takedown of Vivian and Rosie, plus I also notice that Blink has a new gadget, okay I have made a note of this as I have feeling that this little makeshift gadget of hers will be seen again in the future. :D ;)

But of course it's the scene itself between Blink and Knipperen that really is the meat here. You found away to really give us a truly emotional look here at the sisters relationship. Blink would love a relationship with Knipperen in the same way Tina's relationship is with her own sisters. But Knipperen just isn't the lovey dovey kind. As we've all seen, she really isn't the emotional type, and this obviously frustrates Blink to a degree. But here we might be seeing the start of something truly special here. Because now Knipperen has been tricked into going on potentially ten infiltrators with Blink, with Blink herself calling the shots on how to do this. This opens up a wide variety of USB stories and opens up the way for some truly deep scenes with these two sisters bonding, and it means that Blink might finally...Finally get what she's always dreamed of, and that's just a loving relationship with her sister, who comes over and spends time with both her and Shannon. Yes indeed, this paves the way for plenty of stories indeed. :D 8-)

Oh wow! This just gets better and better, and now of course Klenia has arrived and she's brought a whole load of puns and jokes with her, plus I'm guessing that the second female with her, is none other than her good wife Shayna? Plus as I can see, Stasis certainly approves of this, this crossover really does have it all and I love it! Plus I was wondering what happened to Zoë, and now we know. :D Plus, the little segment with Marla and Cara afterwards was just fantastic. They can keep on thinking that the higher the ladder they climb, the safer they'll be, but something tells me....That's not quite how it works haha. :lol: :D

Hahaha, poor Zoë, yes indeed there are something that's this poor woman just shouldn't hear, and her own bodyguard's sex life (Nora) with her brother is just too far.....Although why are we not surprised that naturally Libido wants to hear about it. :lol: :D

Indeed I was right, that was Shayna, and poor Libido. Every single time, she gets so close, but then so flipping far, but heck, that's why we love her, as her comedic role is that she is just so unlucky when it comes to her sex life, even though she's sexy as hell and completely horny twenty four seven. :lol: I've also realized that her "SO UNFAIR!" line, really has become a bit of running gag in recent chapters. We must continue this trend. 8-)

See that's what I love to see as well. A nice scene of the sisters with their friends, enjoying a meal together, because heck yeah isn't that what life's about? I liked the conversation that Stasis and Libido were having with Amai and Midori, needless to say, it seems that Amai and Midori replaced a couple of female officers, very nice. :D ;) I also really liked the little scene there with BB, Angel, Marie and Soph all huddling around and making Tinker there main focus of attention. It again just highlights the fact that the sisters do indeed love each other and their bond will never be broken. Plus it's nice to see Tinker getting some spotlight and Tinker would indeed enjoy all the attention she's getting from her sisters (even if it does makes her embarrassed). Finally of course, I really did like the scene between Mag, Tina and of course Felicity, it's just a nice little way to round of the scene, but of course, one day it will be revealed that Elisha was a Phantom.......But that's another story for another day. For now......Let's just let the sisters rest and enjoy being together as a loving family, and enjoy their friends and food. They've certainly earned it. :D

Oh my god, the Eudokia families epilogue was amazing, good god, you mean that after all this, it's the nine sisters who are the one's who finally make Irene loose her cool and fly into a vengeful outburst, good heavens. :oops: :D I feel really honoured, I really do as well! Plus, that's so sweet, and I'm sure that Tina and her sisters, really do respect and appreciate the fact that Hieron has a soft spot for them, as I'm sure it will mean a lot to them. :D

Oh god, poor Zoe. Will she ever catch a break haha! I must admit, I laughed when I noticed that Edwige, Gillian and Zoe are making their escape...Whilst performing their exercise regime, haha. I don't know I just pictured something great in my head of just seeing these women making a daring escape while doing a brisk powerwalk. It's great! :lol: Indeed they'll find work in Heartfelt City, very easily, because Heartfelt is always looking for new guards, but finding a security position that doesn't catch the attention of an infiltrator? Well that's a whole different story altogether. :D

I love this next scene with the sisters. Naturally Libido would join Stasis and obviously, these two seem to get along the best together. I absolutely loved the segment with Marie, Angel, Soph and Tinker. It was really nice to see Soph actually letting her hair down a bit and being a sister who cuddles up next to Tinker, to show her love and support, and yes the two sisters have fallen asleep next to each other, but Tinker will love that when she wakes up, to see that Soph kept true to her word and stayed with her all night to keep her safe. :D

Plus it was sweet seeing Angel and Marie, cover them up whilst BB watches from across the room, making sure that her sisters are okay as she quietly reads through one of many books. It's all sweet. :D

I also really loved the scene here between Tina and Mag, because as I've said numerous times. Tina will only ever be the person of whom Mag fully opens up to. Now obviously she'll talk , have a laugh and be serious with her other sisters yes, but Mag will only ever open up her true emotions and feeling to Tina, so I thought this scene was really sweet. :D This does indeed set up for the inevitable return of "Soph's Batch", as they are still very much active and very much out there, so I get the feeling we will be seeing them very soon too.......Then of course, there is the lingering question on where did Ellie go.....Hhhhmmm, so many questions, but then ago, do we have the answers already. ;) :D

Now that was a nice and unexpected scene with Mag and Louette, it's interesting to see those two share a scene together like this and I thought it was very well executed. So it seems that Ellie hasn't even returned to her friends yet. I wonder if Ellie has truly fallen off the wagon yet, hhmm I guess time will tell. ;)

I really enjoyed these small segments as well of how the sisters are actively searching for Ellie, like searching her home, searching around her friends places and even some of the local places like the hospitals, plus they come with some more awesome USB scenes which are of course, always a welcome bonus. Plus we even got see Cassie, Angel and Blink share a small scene together, which I'm not going to lie was actually quite intriguing, given everything that's happened, it seems that the situation is indeed becoming bad when even the other white masks themselves are fearing for Ellie's wellbeing now. :D

So that's where Ellie went, well it seems that even after all this time, Sarah is finally getting the help she so desperately needs and she's even making great progress. SO now it seems that Ellie is indeed all alone now, and as we all know, desperate people, do very desperate things.....

HAHAHA! Okay, okay, I admit it, I laughed when I read Stasis' line in the next scene, it just took me by surprise! :lol:

Indeed. Unfortunately Tina is correct here. There's always something new in Heartfelt City, just waiting to leap out and reveal itself. Indeed the sisters will need find Ellie at some point because by the sounds of it, she's close to her breaking point and that could lead to all sorts of trouble that's for sure. But the Nine sisters will overcome it all together, as true sisters and a true family, they will overcome it all.....They always do! :D 8-)

So here we are at the end of this absolutely phenomenal chapter. Once again, you're attention to detail was absolutely outstanding! I loved how you manage to capture each and every single one of the sisters personalities perfectly and you really have done them all the world of justice. You just have this ability to always breathe new life into my world and I for one just simply can not thank you enough, I'm always greatly impressed by just how much attention you pay here. This includes everything from continuity, lore and even instigate future stories, whilst both reminding me and inspiring me to use characters that I myself haven't used in a long time. Everything here just screams perfection and I just can't believe how amazing everything is. You really do bring me the world of honour and it was an absolute privilege to see Tina and her sisters share so many fantastic scenes with characters from your world. It truly was amazing! :D :D

As I said at the beginning, I know we touched based via PM's as why I'm so slow at responding to things as of late, and please believe, I never intended to wait this long, so I honestly thank you for understanding and I promise, I'll be more quicker in the future that's for sure. But take it from me, you've created an absolute masterpiece and I truly hope you're pleased with how this all turned out, because I loved it all from start to finish. :D
rufusluciusivan

Post by rufusluciusivan »

meditions142 wrote: Fri Nov 12, 2021 6:13 pm I definitely found it entertaining that's for sure. Interesting fact by the way. Research has found that a woman can be brought to orgasm by manipulating her Vagus Nerve. Perhaps this is what Libido did (accidentally or maybe not)!
Now, that's one thing I didn't know! The more you know, as they say... Clearly an interesting discovery. ;) Knowing Libido, it probably wasn't an accident... :lol:
esercito sconfitto wrote: Sun Nov 14, 2021 8:25 pm of course I enjoyed immensely and loved the whole scene with the Van and the 12 "special agents" ( a SWAT merc detail); and the jogging girls as well

many thanks for this further step towards an "unified" USB universe ! :D
You're welcome! ;)

Trackman: Now, that's a long comment indeed. ;) Thanks a lot! So expect a long answer to properly answer your points. ;) Take a seat, we will be here for a while... :lol:

Felicity and Tinker... No security system will ever be safe anymore...
Oh damn! Irene's really putting her foot down on Zoë here isn't she.
There's here a bit of trivia I wanted to feature more extensively, but I couldn't find a way to have the characters adress it without it being forced, hence why it's only briefly touched upon. After Theophano's and the twins' births went without a hitch, Irene and her husband were confident that she had fully recovered from her poisoning. Therefore, they were completely taken by surprise when there were complications during Irene's pregnancy with Zoë. Irene almost died while giving birth, and afterwards she completely rejected the baby, and it took her a long time to accept her youngest child. Hence why Zoë had such a close relationship with her father, who basically raised her, and hence why Irene is still cold and distant with Zoë, while at the same time she's a lot more lenient towards the way more incompetent Theophano.
Amazing takedown of Karen. :D
Karen made quite the impression, for a character who wasn't even stripped. :lol: I'm not sure she appreciates it however. ;)

A knock-out joint... I'm really proud of my stupid idea... :lol: Loreen is apparently not aware that there's a uniform stealing in Bleach. She tempted fate. Classic mistake...
Whoa!......Okay, I'm going to say it.....That entire scene with Theodora and Libido was super SEXY! Damn, that was a fantastic scene, and poor Libido, what a cruel sod fate can be sometimes, but who knows, maybe Libido will come across another guard like her at some point.
OOOOOOOR maybe Libido will be able to get Theodora's number from Midori... The epilogue remains ambiguous on whether she succeeds or not. :lol: Though of course, while she's with Stasis the least serious of the sisters, Libido is still far from a one-note character, and I wanted to emphasize her inner-depths. She'd do anything for her family, even turn down the advances of a horny guard. :lol:
HAHAHAHA! Oh wow, poor Edwige. :lol: She really does attract all the perverts doesn't she, but in all fairness, she actually managed to doge a bullet this time.....Well, for now at least! :lol: :D
The entire point was to have Blink complain that her self-esteem was hurt. So poor Blink also! :lol:

I really enjoy writing Esther's character, and her ironically accurate crossword puzzles. And I took way more fun than I should have when writing Brianna's valley girl persona... They may be back some day...

Yes indeed, Theophano's riding outfit is a reference to your chapter 37. I figured out someone as spoiled and as rich as her would take the trouble to buy the exact same expensive outfit to replace the one she had lost.
Although can I be honest here.....I'm quite surprised that Theophano forgot about the fact that before back at the estate. Soph was very close to shoving her riding crop right up Theophano's arse, SIDEWAYS......I guess that image has just been too much for Theo to remember. :lol:
The answer is actually a bit simple. I completely forgot about that detail, and I admit I didn't notice that line when I quickly checked the scene again. Though thanks to the magic of editing, a sentence has now be added! It works even better now that Theo has a personal reason to want to hurt Soph specifically! ;)

Yep, the scene with Theophano and Mabel was dark. Probably the part I was worried the most about, the riskier part without a doubt. Though I reasoned that since they're stopped in time, it wasn't too dark. I wanted to emphasize the danger in which the sisters are, and to create suspense. Plus, it leads to this strong moment of Mag completely losing it to protect her sisters... Mabel and Theo were indeed lucky that Blink was here. And such bleakness made the following reunion between the sisters all the more sweeter in my opinion...

A little self-reference with Tinker being called a tiger, I confess. Mag calls her that after Tinker got angry at Soph and Angel, and put an end to their dispute when the two argued in chapter 36.5.

When it comes to writing characters of yours, I think that Mag has become my new favorite character (well, with Stasis and Libido, but that's for an other reason). The mixture of unbounded love for her family and moral greyness makes Mag so compelling.

Getting revenge USB style on bad people is a staple of this series, and Theophano and Mabel are both nasty pieces of work. So of course there would be a satisfying humiliation after all the things they did...

Poor Tinker was put through a lot, so the story owed her a few moments of comfort and of glory.
Of course, fate would decide that Blink would be the one who accidentally grabs Libido from behind hahaha! :lol: :P
Yes. "Fate." ;) And absolutely not the whims of an author with a weird sense of humour...
Now that was one heck of an amazing scene there with Mag, Stasis and Libido. This scene allowed the three of them to really shine through and their dialogue was simply amazing, indeed all of these love each other more than the world itself and as always, you've done an absolutly amazing job in highlighting this. :D
Well, let's be honest. The moment a plot point featuring Mag starting to alienate her two sisters was introduced, I bet that everyone guessed that it was for the sole purpose of bringing a hearwarming powerful moment of reconciliation between these three. ;) Plus Chuck Norris facts... Yeah, those used to be a thing... I'm so old... But I figured out Stasis would use a corny way to show her affection.

I needed a funny guard takedown after the dark stuff around Theophano and Mabel to defuse the tension. Gillian was happy to provide one. First time that Soph makes a woman swoon for her. ;) She's growing up so fast!

Poor Sayza joins the long line of guards who just shouldn't have tempted fate...

It felt logical that Mag would have a hard time letting go of her anger after she witnessed what happened to Tinker. And while we as readers know that Sayza isn't a bad person, she still looks like the street thugs Mag is used to pummel. So... Luckily, Mag has something that will always prevent her from going astray: her family.

I thought it was as good time as any to point out Angel's character development. A part of me still longs for the time before it, because her efforts to recover from her trauma led to such powerful moments, but character development is important. After all her confrontations, she's now (mostly) at peace. In fact, ironically, she's now the one helping her sister Mag!

Yep, I wanted to add a few details of Mag showing her newfound trust in Libido and Stasis afterwards.

Of course Soph would come across the guard who had mocked her. It's ahem "Fate" after all. ;) ;)

Butt booster panties. I didn't know these even existed before reading it in one of your stories.

Poor Zoe indeed. And just as she and Edwige had their own badass moment when they dodged BB and all! Alas, there were so many fish jokes left to do...

Poor Edwige too... But with all these characters talking about her body, it was only a matter of time before Libido would also take interest.

Gillian was indeed "exploring" some sensations before the sisters interrupted her. ;) Only out of curiosity, of course! :lol:

I admit, the entire staff was gassed at the same time and not stripped partly because it was the easy way out, it meant less efforts and time spent in writing them (though in-universe it's also because the sisters have no practical reason to steal their clothes). So much was happening, and detailing their scenes felt superfluous and a threat to the pace.

Yep, remembered BB's size issue. Plus, it was a nice justification for why they needed to strip Zoe and Edwige too.

Didn't realize it, but now that you point it out, it's true that Louette has a lot more in common with Tina than I thought. I wanted to feature the detail of Willow's way to express her mood since a long time, but couldn't find a moment to feature it until now.

The connection between twins. A way to highlight the bond between Blink and her sister - which will be a central part of the moral conflict that Blink will have. Plus a nice tool to justify how Blink could have a clue to find her sister.
Hahaha, well here's a certain group of special agents of whom I known all to well. It seems that even these lovely ladies couldn't resist a pay cheque from the Eudokia family, but I wonder where their lazy leader ended up?
Did I make a reference without even realizing it? :P These special agents are supposed to be new characters, though their way to be described is indeed a reference to your own SWAT squad.

Yep, the takedown of the agents was a lot of fun. Would you believe me if I said that it was supposed to take place off-screen in a first draw? Talk about dodging a bullet!

Tinker being encouraged by her sisters to practice a nerve pinch is once more their way to cheer her up and help her recover.

Group hug indeed! And poor Libido indeed! Life is unfair... I guessed the sisters would immediately be up to their usual tricks once reunited. A way to recover from the stress and trauma.
HAHAHAHA! Amazing, simply, simply amazing! Give me a second, as now even Stasis is making me second guess myself, I'm going to quickly glance back.......Stasis is trolling isn't she, there IS an Easter egg here and now you've made be second guess myself.
Well, if we check the description of the last agent. A mane of fluffy curly RED hair, BRONZE brown skin, and AMBER brown eyes. Looks like we've found SOMEONE's alternate counterpart in your universe. :lol: I like to think that she has some sort of subconscious awareness that her counterpart from an other world is a terrifying mage who can rain down fire on her enemies and obliterate buildings... while this task force agent is stuck with a plain name like Corinne and is stuck in a dead-end job where she ends up infiltrator fodder. I don't even know what went through my head when I made that joke...

I wanted Irene to suffer a long humiliation conga, which starts with Cleo thrashing her guards without breaking a sweat, and Agria trolling her. Then the sisters arrive... And the REAL humiliation starts.

The baby's room indeed had some importance. I couldn't resist giving Irene SOME depths. Tying in to Knipperen's cell was a good way to not make the inclusion of this detail forced. Plus it's a telling proof of Irene's mentality... Even the memento of her stillborn child is used as a tool at the service of her family's pride.
HAHAHA! Amazing, I've said it once and I really want to say it again. You really do know how to write of Stasis, well.......Being Stasis.......Of course, she'd immediately do the silly thing and draw moustaches on everyone in the family portrait and of course she'd draw a smiley on Irene's forehead, because that IS just what Stasis does hahaha! :lol: ...............I wonder if she used a "permanent" marker. :P
We will say it's a permanent marker. It's canon now! :lol:
What an intense and an amazing scene. I really loved the way we saw Ellie's mindset here, because in all of those moments of seemingly insanity, we saw cracks of rational thinking come through and her moments of hesitation was proof of this. I really like Ellie as a character as I find so interesting and unique, I just loved this entire scene and of course, I really liked the way Mag got them out of this situation. :D
I really love Ellie as a character too. I don't think she's crazy like Sarah was though, more like filled with grudge and burning with anger at the perceived injustice of Blink and Knipperen being free, happy, and well; while she's crippled with a severe claustrophobia.
I really did enjoy the entire scene here with the nine sisters, Knipperen and Blink. I know that this is something you you and I both really hummed and hummed on and tried to formulate a plan together for you to really make this scene and honestly, I think you've done such a FANTASTIC job with this, it was truly wonderful. It was great delving into Blink's mind in this instance because we all knew that one day Blink would find herself in this sort of situation, she just wasn't expecting it to be today of all days. Honestly, brilliant work and it genuinely seems that she was saved by the bell on this one with the arrival of Ellie. :D
The parts centered around Blink and Knipperen were the hardest part to write, and once again I thank you for your help and your advices. It was a true teamwork to write them, and ultimately I'm glad it paid up. ;)

It was an interesting challenge to give Knipperen character development, but at the same time with a conclusion that's open-ended enough. A little gift for you. I'll leave the rest in your hands!

And of course, two unfortunate joggers are relieved of their clothes while Blink and Knipperen have their character development. Which is actually a very USB-thing, the more I think about it...

Since this chapter had become longer than expected, I wanted to feature a little surprise at the end. So I thought: 'Why not choose the way of the fanservice? Why not bring Klenia and Shayna?' It was funny to imagine that their offscreen adventures somehow led them to Heartfelt City, and I admit I had some fun bringing them back. (That's one interesting 'community service', I'll tell you that! :lol: ) Poor Libido... Though in hindsight, she should have seen this coming. A woman like Klenia would indeed be heavily disputed. She hadn't been fast enough...

And as a bonus we got Marla's and Cara's cameo. (Thanks again Tirepanted.)

Zoë was the final obstacle, but ultimately she can't catch a break. Ultimately, she's the only member of House Eudokia I feel sorry for. She's stuck with a cold distant mother, and older siblings that she knows are less capable than her, but who will always treat her as the youngest sister they can tease at will. She doesn't take much joy in having power, and helps her family mostly because they're her family and she has no other people in her life. And her bodyguard loves to trail on awkward topics. :lol: In a way, Tina took pity on her. :lol:

I really enjoyed writing this epilogue of the sisters sharing a meal together with the women who helped them. Maybe it's because the stakes were high in this story, but it felt very satisfying to write them share this moment of happiness.
it seems that Amai and Midori replaced a couple of female officers,
Nope. Amai and Midori didn't replace Chrissie and Ramirez. (It was Agria and Cleo. ;) ) Amai simply drove the van... and heard Chrissie's AHEM 'romantic discovery', shall we say :lol: .

Also, I'm just realizing now that Midori had never been concerned by Tirepanted's Paradigm yet. She has helped uniform stealings, but hasn't actually stolen a uniform for herself yet. Hmmmm... ;)

Hieron was here to put the final nail in the coffin of Irene's humiliation. While he can never be involved in USB shanenigans, I really like writing him. A laid-back personality hiding a steel-strong determination and a personal code of honour. I guess the sisters remind him of Aster and her team.
Oh god, poor Zoe. Will she ever catch a break haha! I must admit, I laughed when I noticed that Edwige, Gillian and Zoe are making their escape...Whilst performing their exercise regime, haha. I don't know I just pictured something great in my head of just seeing these women making a daring escape while doing a brisk powerwalk. It's great! :lol: Indeed they'll find work in Heartfelt City, very easily, because Heartfelt is always looking for new guards, but finding a security position that doesn't catch the attention of an infiltrator? Well that's a whole different story altogether. :D
It wasn't planned out at first, but I figured out that since these three played such a big role, they deserved a small epilogue. I considered making it longer, with them stealing uniforms of some policewomen, but then my lazy inner-self said: 'They just casually walk out of the place. That's the joke.' Only time will tell if they'll be safe from uniform stealing shanenigans...
I love this next scene with the sisters. Naturally Libido would join Stasis and obviously, these two seem to get along the best together. I absolutely loved the segment with Marie, Angel, Soph and Tinker. It was really nice to see Soph actually letting her hair down a bit and being a sister who cuddles up next to Tinker, to show her love and support, and yes the two sisters have fallen asleep next to each other, but Tinker will love that when she wakes up, to see that Soph kept true to her word and stayed with her all night to keep her safe. :D
Did I already mention how much I loved writing the heartwarming moments between the sisters in this epilogue? Well, I'll do it again. The details of Soph's and Tinker's (failed) movie marathon and Angel, Marie, and BB watching them were my favorites.
I also really loved the scene here between Tina and Mag, because as I've said numerous times. Tina will only ever be the person of whom Mag fully opens up to. Now obviously she'll talk , have a laugh and be serious with her other sisters yes, but Mag will only ever open up her true emotions and feeling to Tina, so I thought this scene was really sweet. :D This does indeed set up for the inevitable return of "Soph's Batch", as they are still very much active and very much out there, so I get the feeling we will be seeing them very soon too.......
Well, we talked about Soph's batch in PMs, and I thought it'd be a nice foreshadowing for one of your potential future stories... ;) As we discussed, things will get a lot more intense if they want to get their hands on Soph (whether it's to eliminate her or to take her back with them).

Mag's confrontation with Louette was a part I wanted to write for a long time. It was interesting to see them confront their points of view.

The search for Ellie was the perfect occasion to include a few uniform stealings in this epilogue. Plus the name of the nurse (Sylvia) is a reference to one of my all-time favorite scenes, the one in 'Just a Kiss'. And Cassie was involved, as a nice bonus. Once again a few to confront her point of view with Angel's and Blink's.

A theme I envision around Ellie is that, in spite of her anger and thirst for revenge, she's actually not very good without help. But each failure will make her more desperate, and therefore more dangerous...

Tina's and her sisters' quest is far from over indeed... Only time will tell who their next opponent will be...
HAHAHA! Okay, okay, I admit it, I laughed when I read Stasis' line in the next scene, it just took me by surprise! :lol:
NEVER underestimate a girl on a scooter. :lol:

Though I confessed to you that this story took a lot more time and efforts than initially planned, I am indeed very satisfied with the result. You could say all these efforts were worth it! ;)

And the answer is done. Dwelving into the details of this story one more time has been a blast, so thank you for that! ;)

Till next time!

Return to “Stories by Trackman281”